Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Jessa's gaining weight in her face again. So much for that 9 months and adopt thing they were trying to sell. Spurge isn't even 9 months until late next week. 

I imagine TLC paid for the "city" proposal. No way a preacher could pay for a rooftop in Manhattan. 

Makes me hopeful that TLC will pay for a nice (or at least nicer) wedding as part of their Duggar rebranding. No megachurch, no Costco catering (if you were even that lucky). Not in Arkansas. 

Edited by Kokapetl

I agree that Jessa looks pregnant and both Jessa and Jinger need some SERIOUS fashion help from the Bates Ladies. Duggars always look so sloppy all the time!!!!! Even Jinger who isn't as bad as the rest of them, well her outfit was kind of ugly and very casual for a rooftop proposal that she probably knew was happening.

• Love 8
18 hours ago, Lady Edith said:

Wow...not a cheap place to eat, by a long shot.  And it's a buffet?  I thought Lancaster was an inexpensive place to visit.  And they sure do have their refund policy down pat, don't they?  Must have experienced a lot of cheaters.  

They certainly have a lot of rules on their page.  And yes they are expensive to me for what it is.  The only expensive buffet I will go to is the Biltmore Sunday brunch (been 20 years so I can't say I even go there).  Anyplace that may have a sneeze guard shouldn't be over $20/person imho.  

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

Makes me hopeful that TLC will pay for a nice (or at least nicer) wedding as part of their Duggar rebranding. No megachurch, no Costco catering (if you were even that lucky). Not in Arkansas. 

Now I'm scared. Sierra was concocting some sort of pumpkin mess and posting pics of it to Insta last week. 

I hope that, at least, Jinger has an espresso bar. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

In New Jersey

tumblr_oaufcvg8O81r9t2zdo3_1280.jpg

the little girl in the tank top has a look like 'y'all are fucking nuts and I will stand here because you are making me but I will NOT smile!'  OR 'you made me change out of my jeans to hang with these chuckleheads?'.

Jeremy, bless his heart, has a very simpleminded look about him.  

• Love 1
(edited)

That little girl reminds me of Angry Olivia! LOL

Can someone make heads or tails of what Park they were at in either Wyckoff, NJ? It's a suburb of NYC, so these have to be just fan pics. But why would they be there?

Jeremy's sister, Valerie, is a violin player with a public FB page for one of the string quartets she plays in. She's also in another one with their mother, Diana. 

And those of us who called "engagement" before the courtship announcement were dead on (yay me). The Duggars can't afford any mistakes right now. 

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 2

Jinger looks really happy in the engagement video. Hopefully, Jeremy really is the man of her dreams and wasn't saying that for the camera.  I want TLC to FU internetz the shit of that wedding and keep Sierra 50 yards away from the planning at all times.

If Jessa is big pregnant at Jinger's wedding will she go full Duggar and try to upstage Jinger?  Jill did everything in her power to bring attention to herself at Jessa's wedding.  Jill and Jessa were never close, but it was just plain weird when Jill had Derick paint her nails during the prep and continually referenced being pregnant.  I wouldn't put it past Jessa, but she and Jinger have a real relationship and she had to have learned from the backlash after she released her wedding photos before Amy's wedding. It's in their genes, but maybe a Duggar offspring won't upstage their sibling. Go Bridezilla on Jessa and keep that spotlight, Jinger! She's bulldozed over you enough. 

• Love 6
43 minutes ago, yogi2014L said:

I agree that Jessa looks pregnant and both Jessa and Jinger need some SERIOUS fashion help from the Bates Ladies. Duggars always look so sloppy all the time!!!!! Even Jinger who isn't as bad as the rest of them, well her outfit was kind of ugly and very casual for a rooftop proposal that she probably knew was happening.

Yessss! They need to stay away from Walmart and run to Penny's. I get nice dresses there all the time for cheap!! Jinger I'll teach you to coupon because home girl you need some help.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

This article includes pictures of Jeremy's mom and siblings. The mother/daughter pic is rather scandalous using Duggar standards.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3708737/Jinger-Duggar-ENGAGED-soccer-player-beau-Jeremy-Vuolo-seven-month-courtship.html

Jeremy's mom and sister need to do that violin performance in the gold tops at the rehearsal dinner.  I'm wondering how big of a contrast the Vuolo rehearsal dinner and the reception will be.  Maybe this time someone will make sure the littles have something to eat. 

• Love 3
(edited)

One of the bullet points from the Daily Mail article: "Jinger posted a photo of herself and her new beau over the weekend, saying how much she loves getting to know her fiance."

I mean, really, shouldn't she have gotten to know him before they got engaged? That's how I'd do it.  But what do I, a very lapsed catholic/atheist, know?

Edited by scriggle
fixing punctuation
  • Love 15
(edited)
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

This article includes pictures of Jeremy's mom and siblings. The mother/daughter pic is rather scandalous using Duggar standards.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3708737/Jinger-Duggar-ENGAGED-soccer-player-beau-Jeremy-Vuolo-seven-month-courtship.html

Better than Jessa's?

369BF42100000578-3708737-image-m-11_1469

Vuolo siblings

369B8DB700000578-3708737-image-a-67_1469

Mother and daughter Vuolo

369B8DB200000578-3708737-image-a-66_1469

They look like a pair of Celtic Woman musicians or something.  

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 10
27 minutes ago, birkenstock said:

Jinger looks really happy in the engagement video. Hopefully, Jeremy really is the man of her dreams and wasn't saying that for the camera.  I want TLC to FU internetz the shit of that wedding and keep Sierra 50 yards away from the planning at all times.

If Jessa is big pregnant at Jinger's wedding will she go full Duggar and try to upstage Jinger?  Jill did everything in her power to bring attention to herself at Jessa's wedding.  Jill and Jessa were never close, but it was just plain weird when Jill had Derick paint her nails during the prep and continually referenced being pregnant.  I wouldn't put it past Jessa, but she and Jinger have a real relationship and she had to have learned from the backlash after she released her wedding photos before Amy's wedding. It's in their genes, but maybe a Duggar offspring won't upstage their sibling. Go Bridezilla on Jessa and keep that spotlight, Jinger! She's bulldozed over you enough. 

I doubt Jessa learned a thing about "backlash," ever. She just deletes and blocks, and to her, the problem no longer exists in her little world. 

• Love 4
Just now, Sew Sumi said:

I doubt Jessa learned a thing about "backlash," ever. She just deletes and blocks, and to her, the problem no longer exists in her little world. 

Sigh, true.  She probably just thought she was being persecuted for celebrating her strong Christian marriage.  

• Love 8
4 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Props to everyone who called the engagement in advance.

I want to see her ring up close. It definitely looks nicer than that piece of junk Bin gave Jessa. Jeremy is displaying some really unfortunate body language in that picture. Assuming they took more than photo, that would've been the LAST one I chose to put out on social media. 

Jana better crank up her sewing machine and get to work on those bridesmaids' dresses.

LOL!! Ain't that the truth.

• Love 3
Just now, birkenstock said:

Sigh, true.  She probably just thought she was being persecuted for celebrating her strong Christian marriage.  

Exactly. She's blocked me twice for doing absolutely nothing except post on someone ELSE'S Instagram that she didn't like. Seriously, she's THAT petty and has THAT much time to waste on rooting out all levels of what she sees as "persecution." 

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

I seriously was rooting for her to be the one to break out but alas, no...=/

We have to pin our hopes on Hannie now. Or Joy Anna but they are working hard to indoctrinate her. At least Jinger got to be city-adjacent for her proposal, if not to live in a city as she hoped.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, jcbrown said:

We have to pin our hopes on Hannie now. Or Joy Anna but they are working hard to indoctrinate her. At least Jinger got to be city-adjacent for her proposal, if not to live in a city as she hoped.

Joyless =/ that saddens me. Girl just wants to wear pants and act like one of the boys

(edited)
On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 1:31 PM, louannems said:

http://zedicy542.blogspot.ca/

I have no idea of the authenticity of this woman's blog.  She seems super fundie and claims she knows the Duggars .  I found this on the FG board.

Jill and Jessa both looked cute while courting but none of them have looked very good since the scandal. Maybe money is tight, no freebies and they are buying used again. 

Edited by Almost 3000
weird not the post I was responding to...
3 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

And why isn't Jinger anchoring the picture with Jessa in it? SHE is the star of the moment, FFS! 

Blessed are the meek. But more blessed are the pushy. Meek people are never the stars of the moment.

• Love 5

Yeah, I suspect Jessa's walked over Jinger for her entire life. I hope Jeremy treats her more kindly. But sometimes, certain kinds of people relish relationships with doormats. And I'm sorry, but Jinger is a doormat with a capital D. :(

• Love 2
(edited)

Is her ring rose gold?  It looks like it might be.

The best pic of them is unfortunately the one they took with Michelle.  Can one of you computer-savvy people post a version where Michelle's face has been pixelated out? She's ruining it for me.

ETA: a cropped version will do, too ... just so long as she is not visible.

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
because she really can't stand the sight of Michelle.
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Props to everyone who called the engagement in advance.

I want to see her ring up close. It definitely looks nicer than that piece of junk Bin gave Jessa. Jeremy is displaying some really unfortunate body language in that picture. Assuming they took more than photo, that would've been the LAST one I chose to put out on social media. 

Jana better crank up her sewing machine and get to work on those bridesmaids' dresses.

Janarella better get sewing...modesty panels for everyone!

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Is her ring rose gold?  It looks like it might be.

The best pic of them is unfortunately the one they took with Michelle.  Can one of you computer-savvy people post a version where Michelle's face has been pixelated out? She's ruining it for me.

ETA: a cropped version will do, too ... just so long as she is not visible.

Speaking of seen and not seen.... Did somebody issue Jim Bob an invisibility cloak or something? Refreshing not to see his hideous mug, at least.

• Love 6
(edited)

Speaking of seen and not seen.... Did somebody issue Jim Bob an invisibility cloak or something? Refreshing not to see his hideous mug, at least.

You KNOW he is hovering just off-camera, telling everyone what to do and think and feel.  Sometimes I think half the nuttiness in Michelle's eyes is a silent scream from her telling him to STFU.

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Love 9
47 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Exactly. She's blocked me twice for doing absolutely nothing except post on someone ELSE'S Instagram that she didn't like. Seriously, she's THAT petty and has THAT much time to waste on rooting out all levels of what she sees as "persecution." 

Sew, if Jessa had an actual job outside the home of ANY type, she wouldn't have TIME to delete every post she didn't like. I'm so waiting to see her try to steal the spotlight from Jing. Little Spurge looks creepily like Jim Boob.

Michelle's mullet looked extra crunchy for this photo op.  Saw the news around 930 this morning. I had to be somewhere, so I'm only just starting to do my snarking.

Jeremy chose to join this circus. Not sure how such a man of the world can go 15 months without planting one on a gal.  No 28 year old grown ass man is going to deal with Duggar dating rules. He'd have no problem agreeing to no hey hey hey before marriage, but he's not going to nix kissing.

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

You KNOW he is hovering just off-camera, telling everyone what to do and think and feel.  Sometimes I think half the nuttiness in Michelle's eyes is a silent scream from her telling him to STFU.

THIS x 1,000,000! 

• Love 3
On 7/23/2016 at 0:12 PM, Arwen Evenstar said:

She looks like an owl with those big eyes. They look pretty cozy for all the Duggar dating rules. What is it with those wonky lopsided photos? They only work when you've got no obvious horizontal and vertical lines like doorways...

Derick better kiss than man bun goodbye. Jeremy is sporting a short do, and likely gets the dubious honor of man bun shaming and removal.

I don't know what I detest more: man buns, or the proverbial, "my bad..."

Carry on.

• Love 2
On 7/15/2016 at 6:45 PM, Lady Edith said:

I was searching online for info (there seems to be a drought these days) and found an article on the Syracuse.com website.  Here is the link:

http://www.syracuse.com/celebrity-news/index.ssf/2016/06/jinger_duggar_dating_jeremy_vuolo_syracuse_soccer_tlc.html

the funniest thing was this little blurb...sometimes typos are the best part of a story.

image.jpeg

My gosh, she's already perfected that sickeningly sweet, adoring gaze, neck cramping tilt.

On the up side, that picture of him looks much  better than the red and white striped, buttoned up to his neck number that's been floating around. Very emasculating.

• Love 1