Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, BigBingerBro said:

Many are speculating that he shaves his legs....

jd1p5atvs1n81.jpg

Jeremy’s feminine side!  

Most men I’ve known wouldn’t be caught dead there. They March up to the counter and explain their need and the occasion to the sales girl. 

Or they are there  with their wife or girlfriend carrying bags and hoping it’s over soon!

Jeremy seems….

20 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

8F6C2893-7BF6-4CC6-B984-AA18B91F97B2.jpeg

🙄

This leg picture on Jeremy looks hairy!

• Love 5
On 3/8/2022 at 10:27 AM, Albanyguy said:

Gabby Barrett was center stage at the ACM Awards last night, co-hosting the show with Dolly Parton and Jimmie Allen. She and Jimmie did a rockin' duet on "Viva Las Vegas"/"Let's Go to Vegas" and she did a solo turn with "I Hope You Dance". I didn't watch the whole two-hour show, but as far as I could see, there was no sign of Cade, although I'm sure he was hovering around backstage. 

Since Jeremy loves to glom onto celebrities, I wonder if he'll post about this (bragging about how close he and Jinger are to Gabby) or if he'll ignore it because it wasn't his buddy Cade in the spotlight.

Oh yeah, Cade made sure that he was front and center for a few minutes.  Check out the YouTube video of her singing “I Hope You Dance” at the ACM.  She’s gorgeous, and she has a great voice.  She should dump that asshole.

• Love 7
On 3/12/2022 at 4:52 PM, BitterApple said:

Jinger is anorexic, and I will die on this hill. She looks exactly like a girl I went to high school with, right before she was sent off for in-patient treatment. 

I think you’re right, and I’ve thought the same thing for quite sometime. (Since before she got sick with Covid) I would like to be wrong, but I don’t think so.  If she is anorexic, I don’t know what brought it on, but I’m looking at JereME.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

Oh yeah, Cade made sure that he was front and center for a few minutes.  Check out the YouTube video of her singing “I Hope You Dance” at the ACM.  She’s gorgeous, and she has a great voice.  She should dump that asshole.

He sure was there.  Playing guitar as she sang.  Notice he cut his hair.  No hair no hat!  Wow!

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

I think you’re right, and I’ve thought the same thing for quite sometime. (Since before she got sick with Covid) I would like to be wrong, but I don’t think so.  If she is anorexic, I don’t know what brought it on, but I’m looking at JereME.

Once you have an eating disorder it doesn’t ever fully “go away”.  I struggled with disordered eating for most of my 20s and now in my mid 30s, with everything going on in the world and having recovered from sickness, I can tell my habits and mindset during my worst days  are starting to come back.  Maybe living in LA triggered Jinger’s ED, maybe the shot with Josh’s legal crap brought it on, maybe the stress of seemingly being the only one I’m charge or child-rearing has left her too tired to eat.  

• Useful 8
  • Love 3
On 3/12/2022 at 8:09 PM, Westiepeach said:

I can’t tell you how many times Husband and I go shopping together and take selfies. Because. We. Don’t. Take. Selfies. When. We. Go. Shopping. Sheesh.

But how will everyone online know you are in love ?

Edited by iwantcookies
  • LOL 15
8 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

I just saw that video and you're right, he was front and center. Someone needs to tell Grandma Cade to take a hike. He's an annoying turd.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

Nope, can't see any trace of anorexia.  She looks like a healthy and happy ectomorph and it looks like she's letting her natural dark hair re-emerge.  He looks good too.  

And 5 1/2 years later, I STILL don't care where their money comes from!  

• Love 4

The eye test is very poor for "knowing" who has an ED. Many ectomorphs like, say, Kevin Durant look skeletal but it's just their build. I have also known women with severe ED's who always looked "normal" weight. 

You notice ED by being around a person. Strange eating habits, extreme dieting, always going to the bathroom after meals, fixation on other peoples' weights are more reliable "tells" of who has an ED.

I can't really gage if Jinger has an ED just from pictures.

• Useful 3
  • Love 12
33 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

The eye test is very poor for "knowing" who has an ED. Many ectomorphs like, say, Kevin Durant look skeletal but it's just their build. I have also known women with severe ED's who always looked "normal" weight. 

You notice ED by being around a person. Strange eating habits, extreme dieting, always going to the bathroom after meals, fixation on other peoples' weights are more reliable "tells" of who has an ED.

I can't really gage if Jinger has an ED just from pictures.

Yes, no one can diagnosis a person simply from seeing pictures, but having worked with many patients suffering from EDs, I definitely see some signs. 🤷‍♀️ I think a lot of the pictures they share on SM are highly filtered, which makes it difficult to see how she truly appears. At any rate, I hope she is getting regular healthcare, but I doubt it.

• Useful 1
3 hours ago, laurakaye said:

And another thing - for having two small kids who outgrow their clothes and shoes every few months, these two go shopping for themselves a LOT.  They are living a champagne life with an apparently unlimited but unseen source of funds.  I can't help going back to when my husband and I worked opposite shifts for years while our kids were little, driving older cars, paying our bills and making sure the kids had what they needed before we got what we wanted.  I keep trying to figure out their lifestyle and I come up blank every time - it just doesn't compute and it makes me ragey.

Felicity was always well-dressed and wearing expensive Nikes in the pictures they used to post. Jeremy has an image to uphold, so I'm sure that both girls are dressed to the nines whenever they leave the house. 

I'm with @Lady Whistleup, I just don't care how they fund their lifestyle. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, laurakaye said:

He thinks he's all that and a bag of organic vegan lightly sea-salted pretentious chips.

Wait - then how do people know which pair of new shoes you decided to wear that day?!

And another thing - for having two small kids who outgrow their clothes and shoes every few months, these two go shopping for themselves a LOT.  They are living a champagne life with an apparently unlimited but unseen source of funds.  I can't help going back to when my husband and I worked opposite shifts for years while our kids were little, driving older cars, paying our bills and making sure the kids had what they needed before we got what we wanted.  I keep trying to figure out their lifestyle and I come up blank every time - it just doesn't compute and it makes me ragey.

We also worked different shifts, for 15 years.  That way, we saved a truckload of what would have been daycare costs.  Our daughter came first, as well.

I just don't get their endless consumerism, without jobs.  It makes no sense to me, either.

• Love 19
4 minutes ago, SMama said:

Jeremy just received a painting of someone he is obviously invested in leg humping. It’s incredibly pathetic, dude has never shame. 

Google description:

James Montgomery Boice was an American Reformed Christian theologian, Bible teacher, author, and speaker known for his writing on the authority of Scripture and the defence of Biblical inerrancy. He was also the Senior Minister of Tenth Presbyterian Church in Philadelphia from 1968 until his death.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Google description:

James Montgomery Boice was an American Reformed Christian theologian, Bible teacher, author, and speaker known for his writing on the authority of Scripture and the defence of Biblical inerrancy. He was also the Senior Minister of Tenth Presbyterian Church in Philadelphia from 1968 until his death.

I should have googled it but somehow felt it wasn’t worth it. I’d rather get paintings of my kids.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Nysha said:

Felicity was always well-dressed and wearing expensive Nikes in the pictures they used to post. Jeremy has an image to uphold, so I'm sure that both girls are dressed to the nines whenever they leave the house. 

I'm with @Lady Whistleup, I just don't care how they fund their lifestyle. 

His “image” right now isn’t very positive. Promoting endless consumerism is sickening, IMO.

4 hours ago, SMama said:

Jeremy just received a painting of someone he is obviously invested in leg humping. It’s incredibly pathetic, dude has never shame. 

Is it a classical painting? Because you know Jinger loves all things classical!

Edited by Cinnabon
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, crazycatlady58 said:

Who is that in the painting?

GeeGolly posted this above:

James Montgomery Boice was an American Reformed Christian theologian, Bible teacher, author, and speaker known for his writing on the authority of Scripture and the defence of Biblical inerrancy. He was also the Senior Minister of Tenth Presbyterian Church in Philadelphia from 1968 until his death.

• Useful 4
31 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

GeeGolly posted this above:

James Montgomery Boice was an American Reformed Christian theologian, Bible teacher, author, and speaker known for his writing on the authority of Scripture and the defence of Biblical inerrancy. He was also the Senior Minister of Tenth Presbyterian Church in Philadelphia from 1968 until his death.

For some reason I thought Boice was the artist who did the painting,  never mind that nowhere in the paragraph written about him was there a mention of him being an artist.  I think I need to go to bed. I dislike daylight saving time.

• LOL 7
42 minutes ago, Zella said:

Why would you want that mealy-mouthed-looking motherfucker staring at you from your wall for all eternity? 

I could understand, maybe, if it was an ancestor.  I have some family pictures on my office wall that are pretty scary.  But they are in my office for me to enjoy, and not on display in my living room.  And they are relatives.  Although I do admit I have pictures of my 3 uncles who served in WWII in my living room, along with their medals (two never made it home).  But some stranger who is not related, NOPE.  

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, CalicoKitty said:

I could understand, maybe, if it was an ancestor.  I have some family pictures on my office wall that are pretty scary.  But they are in my office for me to enjoy, and not on display in my living room.  And they are relatives.  Although I do admit I have pictures of my 3 uncles who served in WWII in my living room, along with their medals (two never made it home).  But some stranger who is not related, NOPE.  

Oh yeah I totally get that. I have all manner of family pictures up in my house and some strange artwork. (One is some chaotic dancing bears. LOL) But I feel like even as art, that portrait is terribly uninteresting. 

• Love 11
9 minutes ago, Zella said:

Oh yeah I totally get that. I have all manner of family pictures up in my house and some strange artwork. (One is some chaotic dancing bears. LOL) But I feel like even as art, that portrait is terribly uninteresting. 

But it is classical? 😆

• LOL 9
On 3/13/2022 at 7:06 PM, farmgal4 said:

I just went to their social media, wondering what I’ve missed, and, uh, I’m thinner than Jinger. While I am underweight (and trying not to be; so much ensure, etc), I’m definitely not aneroxic, nor do my doctors have any questions or concerns beyond yeah, ideally put on a few pounds. She doesn’t look alarmingly thin, just thinner than her more-average weight years ago. She could look that weight and have an eating disorder or look her current weight and *not*. 🤷🏻‍♀️ But she definitely doesn’t look unhealthily-underweight, if she’s underweight at all; sorry.

Edited by WalrusGirl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, sagittarius sue said:

Is this Dan Aykroyd's evil twin?  He sure looked like him.

Fred Garvin, male prostitute (one of Aykroyd’s characters on SNL).

A8CC689D-C6B3-4237-A60E-3FFDFC9CD722.jpeg

Edited by Tigregirl
Edited to add picture.
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, WalrusGirl said:

I just went to their social media, wondering what I’ve missed, and, uh, I’m thinner than Jinger. While I am underweight (and trying not to be; so much ensure, etc), I’m definitely not aneroxic, nor do my doctors have any questions or concerns beyond yeah, ideally put on a few pounds. She doesn’t look alarmingly thin, just thinner than her more-average weight years ago. She could look that weight and have an eating disorder or look her current weight and *not*. 🤷🏻‍♀️ But she definitely doesn’t look unhealthily-underweight, if she’s underweight at all; sorry.

Sorry? Ok. Obviously, it’s just speculation. As I’ve said, I’ve worked with quite a few patients with eating disorders and I do see signs. It’s not just about weight. As others have noted, many people with EDs are not underweight 🤷‍♀️. Does anyone remember how she sometimes put her fingers around her wrists on the show? There are lots of little signs other than simply weight. 

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, Cinnabon said:
12 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Prices  on artist’s webpage:

B71B4CA0-ABBA-4C6F-B6B1-47EF828DB5AA.jpeg

What?  He didna go for the oil?

9 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Date with daddy sounds so creepy.

79F51AF3-A81F-4B15-A3F9-6C213281D823.jpeg

More shoes to show off.  Never ties the laces, that is not cool.  😎