Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 Finale Special - Check Up With Dr. Drew, Part 2

• Start Topic

I wouldn't have given Adam his check for the season.  

I I also clearly remember him posting that he decided to resign for season 8. It is now removed. 

• Love 8

I fear Lincoln inherited his dad's labia lips.

Why do I get a feeling  of smug satisfaction that Lincoln spends time with Jo, Vee and adores Baby ViVi.

Good for Bab's for traveling with Jace.  Jenelle is probably thrilled because it's one less kid to worry about.

• Love 13

LOVED that Adam refused to talk to the "doctor".  Drew was so pissed you could see him seething.   That was even better than Korey refusing to go.  If more of them refused to talk to useless Drew, maybe they will they will replace him.  

It also pissed Drew off when Adam said it was all about the money.  Drew is like "no, Chelsea, you do it help, right?"  Yeah, right Drew.  You're donating your paycheck to unwed teens, right Drew?

• Love 8

When they brought the kids out at the end of the show, you could see on Jenelle's face that she was so ready for the show to be over. She never even glanced at Jace when he was sitting on the couch with Barb.

Adumb, I don't believe you. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

I wouldn't have given Adam his check for the season.  

I I also clearly remember him posting that he decided to resign for season 8. It is now removed. 

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but do you mean "resign" as in to quit, or re-sign, as in to sign up again, sign another contract...

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, LotusFlower said:

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but do you mean "resign" as in to quit, or re-sign, as in to sign up again, sign another contract...

he said he wasn't going to re-sign for a new season but when asked he said he would for more money.   if he doesn't sign on, Chelsea won't have an evil adversary that is necessary to be on the show.

• Love 3

Sad Panda says abandonment is one of the most serious issues......when people wonder why (girls) date the guys who abandon and neglect and don't seem to be engaged, this is how it gets established, this is how it gets set up, the template is with the biological father.

is there anything in their history where Randy "set up" Chelsea to be attracted to scum-Adam??  Seemed to be an awkward moment. 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Lemons said:

he said he wasn't going to re-sign for a new season but when asked he said he would for more money.   if he doesn't sign on, Chelsea won't have an evil adversary that is necessary to be on the show.

Thanks, and I bet you're right, but I'm still wondering about his tweet.

Almost all of them threaten to quit at one time or another, but they never do.  Money always wins.  But I wonder if Adam could pull the same stunt again.  Or even if it worked this time.  I'm not sure how he expects to get paid when he said nary a word.  I'm guessing "honoring his commitment" to do the reunion show requires more than just showing up.

Plus, it feels like Chelsea is over it, too.  She was remarkably frank about getting older and wanting privacy and different priorities.  They're not teen moms any more.  It's just a soap opera now.  

• Love 6

I loved Adumb and Chelsea admitting they do the show for money. Sad Panda didn't know what to say to that. I'll bet Adumb is on next season, he'll get his money. Randy too. 

I'm also going to bet Kail and Javi get divorced. And why was Drew so worried about how a divorce will affect Isaac? Sure he will be upset but he's got Jo. What about Lincoln? 

• Love 5

I was expecting that Chelsea was going to announce that she's not going to do next season when they were talking about her being more private and not wanting them to film so many things.  It would probably be the best thing for all of them! 

• Love 6

Adam being like, "This whole thing is so unfair to me, I'm only here because MTV made me" is rich considering Panda is easier on him then a lot of other dads but whatever.

On a side note, at least Drew acknowledged that Kail having a miscarriage is rough as hell but then asking  about why they aren't trying again now..ugh. Also why didn't he call Kail out on Issac calling Javi Dad? That bugs me and I don't know these people personally but it bugs. Also, Dr.Drew, please stop forcing couples who dislike each other immensely to stay together FOR THE KIDS. 

• Love 13
7 minutes ago, LotusFlower said:

Thanks, and I bet you're right, but I'm still wondering about his tweet.

Almost all of them threaten to quit at one time or another, but they never do.  Money always wins.  But I wonder if Adam could pull the same stunt again.  Or even if it worked this time.  I'm not sure how he expects to get paid when he said nary a word.  I'm guessing "honoring his commitment" to do the reunion show requires more than just showing up.

Plus, it feels like Chelsea is over it, too.  She was remarkably frank about getting older and wanting privacy and different priorities.  They're not teen moms any more.  It's just a soap opera now.  

He obviously doesn't care.  He will do it if the money is worth it, and if they don't want him back, that's good too.

chelsea was mature and I like the way Cole will listen to Chelsea bitch but doesn't add his 2 cents.  Unlike Javi, Jeremy and Jenelles last 10 booyfriends, talking about shit they know nothing about.

Too bad Randy can't grow up.  I have a feeling Randy was behind that whole father daughter dance.  First Chelsea said that Adam never replied to her text about the dance.  Now she's claiming her texted back twice.  First to say, ok.  Then to say he looked online and couldn't find it.  Instead of just giving adam the damn date she tells him to call the school!  Randy would be the type to pay the school secretary to give Adam the wrong date.  Randy even said that they are now a family unit and there is no room for Adam.  

• Love 7
(edited)

Ooh Adam is quite the rebel. Every fucking thing he does is for attention. Sorry to be crass but why did anyone ever want to fuck this dude. Fucking lame, balding, paper muscles, deadbeat piece of shit. Anyone on this show acting like they are above this when this show pays most of their bills is laughable. 

Edited by Racj82
  • Love 21

I know adam bears some responsibility to find out the date,  BUT, as has been discussed before, most men are like that. If the info is not easily accessible they will give up after a couple of tries (especially when it has to do with school functions as opposed to sporting events ). 

Obviously, Chelsea eventually found out the date so why didnt she share that info with adam? She wouldn't have been doing it for her or for adam, but for her daughter. I really think she preferred it to happen the way that it did and she manipulated the situation to her liking by withholding the information (although I fully understand that adam could have found out if he dug deeper.) But Chelsea knows he's not the type to dig deeper.

It is my opinion that Chelsea, and Randy, are ver satisfied with how the father/daughter dance turn out.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, LotusFlower said:

He did sign up for season 8. Sorry. Haha. It was posted on his Instagram under one of the pictures of his new house. It was after he went on his rant about Chelsea's pay and he wasn't doing another season blah blah. Then under the picture of his house I clearly remember reading how he said he signed up again and made a joke about how he can always use the money.  Now, that comment is gone. 

• Love 2
(edited)
31 minutes ago, Lemons said:

He obviously doesn't care.  He will do it if the money is worth it, and if they don't want him back, that's good too.

Oh he cares.  About the money, that is.  

I don't think you have to be a brain surgeon to figure out why he sat there and said nothing.  I get that the show is often edited in a way that's unfair to all the participants, esp. the dads, but the reunion was his chance to have his say.  But he simply has no excuse for being a selfish prick of a dad, so he said nothing.  Chelsea had to take him to court to pay more than the bare minimum for child support?  He learns Aubrey has a father-daughter dance, and he decides that lifting in the gym is more important? He has no excuse for any of it, and he didn't want to be called out or lectured, so he walked off set.  

8 minutes ago, Mkay said:

He did sign up for season 8. Sorry. Haha. It was posted on his Instagram under one of the pictures of his new house. It was after he went on his rant about Chelsea's pay and he wasn't doing another season blah blah. Then under the picture of his house I clearly remember reading how he said he signed up again and made a joke about how he can always use the money.  Now, that comment is gone. 

Got it.  Thanks.  And what a surprise.

Edited by LotusFlower
  • Love 8

Boring.

Adam ending every sentence with "So..." and sniffing made me squint with irritation.

Off topic, I ate halfway through a container of buttery lemon-lavender shortbread cookies as I watched. I thought I would mention that because they were wonderful and I wish I could have shared with you all as you watched the stupidity. They were heart-shaped, too. 

Crappy show, fabulous cookies. 

• Love 21
(edited)

Dr. Drew was reasonable for about ten seconds with the dance thing and then said Adam was..doing better. Uh... what? If anything, he's gotten worse. And why is he always angry that Chelsea refuses to do certain things on camera? He's always upset about that for some reason or other and really Dr. Drew, you don't watch this show anyway. You watch the clips and then you sometimes get to watch like a special or something, like the unseen moments, but aside from that, why do you care?

Tonight was kind of boring. And so was last week. But damn, the last 10 or so minutes of this show were..awkward. Normally it's all cute and fun because it's when they bring the kids out but since none of the kids were there, except for A number three and Jace, it was awkward. The happiest people were Jo and Kail, and everyone else just looked so uncomfortable in those last moments. Also was Barbara drunk? She sounded like maybe she was.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 6
(edited)

a container of buttery lemon-lavender shortbread cookies 

Where did you buy these?  Sounds delicious!

Randy even said that they are now a family unit and there is no room for Adam.  

I guess Randy is a good dentist, but I'd have a hard time letting someone drill inside my mouth, who then goes home and engages in twitter wars.  He sounds like a middle school girl and he really needs to stop and evaluate his life.

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 10

So it is shown that Kail and Javi clearly aren't on the same page and that divorce may be hard in the short term, but better in the long term....and Dr. Drew tells her to suck it up and stay together for the kids.  Jesus man....is that really what you are saying?  Javi who blamed her for the miscarriage and who told her that he was done with her if she didn't immediately get pregnant again?  So you want her to try to work out a failing marriage and bring another child into it....because you believe in an old adage from the 80s to work it out for the kids.  Asshole.  Look at Kail's relationship with Jo...that is working it out for the kids.  BTW....that is the most likable and mature I have seen Jo since basically ever.  That is why I think Isaac (and even Lincoln) have a chance.  Javi can go get bent.  Isaac is more mature than he is.  

Chelsea.  I like that she wants part of her life to be private.  I think she has taken the lead from Cole about that.  What I heard Drew ask is the annoyance and probably anger from production and not from himself...about how she won't film the wedding.  And Adam showed his cards of what a blatant dick he can be and how he can tantrum like a toddler when he doesn't get his way.  He didn't want to explain how he decided to not show up for his daughter and not even tell her if he was coming or not....so he decided to take this big ol' stand against MTV instead.  No one buys it.  

8 hours ago, charmed1 said:

Adam always walks like he just pooped his pants. Lincoln continues to not give a shit about anything and I love him for it. Refusing to go on camera, knocking shit over. He's like a house cat. 

Why do they always do that thing about pretending like the little boys have crushes on the little girls? If it's not Bentley and L'il Leah, it's Jace and Aubree. Can they finish elementary school before you try and hook them up, Mr. Drew? Damn. 

Jace has his big boy teeth now! I didn't even realize he'd lost the baby ones. I want to go to France too!

The bolded.  OMG.  How true and it is the most hilarious thing I have ever seen on these here forums.  Love it.  

If Jace is smitten with Aubree....you know Chelsea will put the squash on that lickety split since she watches the show and in no way wants her kid to have anything to do with anything in Jenelle's world.  

I hope when Barb and Jace go to France that Jenelle isn't going.  She'll just ruin it.  

• Love 15

So the burning question is - did Kail have that shirt custom made to show off her godawful tattoos? 

Onto more pressing issues, I really hated how Drew seemed to be pressuring Kail to stay with Javi. Don't get me wrong, I get the devastation this breakup will cause for their kids, especially Isaac. Normally I really support sticking it out through the bad times and making your marriage work. But these two are so toxic together. I firmly believe Javi wants to be done with Kail because she doesn't want more kids, and now he wants to make it look like she's choosing career over family. Sad Panda was really pandering to him and it was gross. The decision has obviously been made, so let it go. 

The Chelsea segment was interesting. It seems that both she and Adumb are over this show, but they're handling it differently. Chelsea is maturely and slowly easing herself out, by keeping certain things private. I applaud her for not airing her wedding. Adumb, on the other hand, is acting like a petulant brat. What else is new? It's all MTV's fault. You know the underlying issue is that he feels misrepresented, so he's going to pitch a fit. Hey Adumb, maybe if you ever did anything that was entirely selfless and kind it would make it to air, but they can only work with what you give them. 

Drew seemed a little light on him as well. "Tell Aubree her father has a condition that makes it hard for him to show up" - yea, it's called being an asshole. 

Does anyone else find it creepy how Drew always seems to push Jace and Aubree into something? They're just kids, FFS! I did like Isaac and crazy Lincoln on Skype. And Barb's - "I'm all French!" Jace is a lucky kid to get to go to Europe. I hope they leave the hypochondriac and her houseboy at home. 

• Love 15
10 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Why do I get a feeling  of smug satisfaction that Lincoln spends time with Jo, Vee and adores Baby ViVi.

Haha, the idea is delicious. But in all seriousness, I like how close Kail is with Jo and Vee now. I hope it stays that way. It's nice for the kids to have so much love in their life. 

9 hours ago, charmed1 said:

Lincoln continues to not give a shit about anything and I love him for it. Refusing to go on camera, knocking shit over. He's like a house cat. 

I want to watch a show where Lincoln and Gracie show up at Sad Panda's house, completely destroy it, and read him the riot act for not having any Lunchables in the fridge. 

8 hours ago, Blissfool said:

I know adam bears some responsibility to find out the date,  BUT, as has been discussed before, most men are like that. If the info is not easily accessible they will give up after a couple of tries (especially when it has to do with school functions as opposed to sporting events ). 

My personal opinion, but I think Adumb probably found out about it and just acted like he didn't/it was a hassle. Adumb has been shown over the years to not show up at many of her events, and only does so when he has some hot chick to parade around or a posse of sex offenders to entertain him. He doesn't like to be in awkward situations, and having to dance with his daughter in front of a bunch of older, more mature parents would be one of those situations. He also told Aubree he had a gym event that day, so I think Adumb never really wanted to go. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, blubld43 said:

Where did you buy these?  Sounds delicious!

I guess Randy is a good dentist, but I'd have a hard time letting someone drill inside my mouth, who then goes home and engages in twitter wars.  He sounds like a middle school girl and he really needs to stop and evaluate his life.

I think you may be giving Randy too much credit that he wait to get home. I imagine him having 2 dental assistants there with him for every procedure. One to frankly refresh the Twitter feed on his phone, and one who he hands the tools to to do the work while he tweets a snarky remark, asking for feedback on whether its up to par for a Randalicious tweet from both DA's and probably the patient before finally posting. Can you imagine going to him for a root canal? An already long & painful experience but add in his 6500 social media breaks and you'd probably be therefor about 18 hours! No doubt he has some Randy Houska swag you can grab on your way out tho. like a toothbrush that says "TM2 Granpa!" Or "My dentist is Chelsea's Dad!"

*frantically not frankly 

• Love 6

It's totally bizarre that Dr Drew and Kail made no mention of Lincoln during all the discussion of divorce.  Everyone kept talking about Isaac but it's like Dr Drew didn't even know Kail has another kid.  Why is no one concerned about how the divorce will affect him?  Javi is his actual dad.  So weird.

• Love 15

Something tells me Randelicious isn't leaning over a dental chair these days. My orthodontist had a team of assistants to do the hard stuff, and he'd come by at the end and poke around to check their work. And then there's the whole, literally-unable-to-bend-due-to-belly thing...

• Love 6

Why are Adumb and Jenelle on the show to begin with? Neither has done anything for their children. They don't deserve to be paid by MTV for pretending to be parents when it's convenient for them. 

I feel for Kail, but I feel for Isaac more. I hope this isn't chronicled on the next season.  It's hard enough to watch your parents divorce, but I cannot imagine doing it in front of the world. I hope Kail and Javi have some respect for Isaac and Lincoln's feelings.

Chelsea... Adumb is never going to change.

• Love 3

Goodness, Adam was super twitchy on that couch. I really wonder if they actually forced him to be there. I know this is Adam but if they told him "you have to be here, you're under contract" wouldn't they tell Cory the same thing? I think Adam just didn't want to answer questions so he had a hissy fit instead to deflect. 

I can't stand Drew but I did laugh when they brought out Larry and he said "you guys remember Larry from all the Farrah stuff". Yes, we remember. 

Good on Chelsea for trying to be more private. She really just wants to be a good mom and a good wife. 

I really hope Jace and Barbara enjoy France. Traveling is a lot of fun and it'll be good for Jace to see the world. 

Lincoln is the MVP and Isaac is adorable and sweet. 

• Love 5
(edited)

Why are Adumb and Jenelle on the show to begin with? Neither has done anything for their children. They don't deserve to be paid by MTV for pretending to be parents when it's convenient for them. 

I feel for Kail, but I feel for Isaac more. I hope this isn't chronicled on the next season.  It's hard enough to watch your parents divorce, but I cannot imagine doing it in front of the world. I hope Kail and Javi have some respect for Isaac and Lincoln's feelings.

Chelsea... Adumb is never going to change.

Edited by Ljohnson1987
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, butterbody said:

Something tells me Randelicious isn't leaning over a dental chair these days. My orthodontist had a team of assistants to do the hard stuff, and he'd come by at the end and poke around to check their work. And then there's the whole, literally-unable-to-bend-due-to-belly thing...

I am sure that is how it works in a lot of practices....not the one I went to growing up.  It was a father/son practice and they were going non-stop from 7am to 6pm.  They had 6 to 10 people in chairs with the hygienists and the dentists are going from person to person all day long.  I got to know one of the assistants since her hubby was a local judge that I worked with a lot...and she basically said the dentists usually don't have time to sit down and eat lunch.  

• Love 1

Adam is the most spoiled brat on this show. They *made* him, like he's a victim? No, MTV has supported your lazy, child neglecting ass for years. And it's not like they even give him a bad edit. But I feel similarly, though not the same, about the other people who don't show up as some kind of "rebellion," like sticking it to the man...MTV isn't "the man," they're paying you thousands of dollars to hang out on camera. You know what would be a better way to stick it to them? Don't sign up for another season. Otherwise, your rebellion is about as justified as a young adult who still lives with their parents throwing a tantrum.

The father/daughter dance thing was entirely Adam's fault. The fact that he has a penis makes him no less able to look something up and show up to it. 

Dr. Drew is such an idiot. Why would you push a 23 year old to have even more children with a dude who openly admits he was basically emotionally abusive about her miscarriage? They don't need to stay together for the kids. They need to speak as little as possible for the kids. 

• Love 17