Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 Finale Special - Check Up With Dr. Drew, Part 2

• Start Topic

22 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Still scratching my head over Kail telling her friend why would she bring a baby into the mix when her marriage was not good for two years . Yet, she was pregnant last November. She tells Drew it would not have been good to have a baby because she is in college and wants a career. Yet, she was pregnant last November and planned to announce it on Christmas cards. Girl, did you have drunk sex with Javi? I thought she was on birth control? 

Again, we hear MTV is fucking with the scenes. Isaac said goodbye to Javi at Jo's house. The scene we watched was recreated. I hate how MTV is fucking with Isaac's emotions.

I'm not mad at Kail for that.  Most likely she agreed to have another baby to "save" her marriage (as a lot of misguided couples do) and then, once she had the miscarriage and experienced Javi's horrible reaction to it, she had time to reflect about why that was a horrible idea, ultimately deciding against it.   My respect for her actually went up after seeing her change her mind about having more children with him.  I think she's shown a lot of maturity.

• Love 16
21 hours ago, Lemons said:

MTV has no credibility because the storyline of Adam not showing up was better than him showing up.  So good for Adam for not engaging in this bullshit. 

Yes, it's much better for him to exert his independence to stick it to a channel who's paid for his lifestyle for the past three years than to suck it up, be a man, and shut the hell up for his 6 year old daughter who idolizes him and thinks he's awesome.

What a fabulous decision maker he is.

• Love 9
(edited)
2 hours ago, lezlers said:

I didn't think that was bizarre because Lincoln is young enough that it's probably not going to effect him that terribly.  How old is he, 3?  He won't even remember the divorce at that age, his parents living separately will be all he knows.  Issac, on the other hand, is both old enough to retain memories plus Javi isn't his biological father, yet he's developed a father/son bond with him so things will be much, much more complicated and traumatic. 

I agree. Lincoln will handle the change just fine, for the most part, because he's still so young he's not completely aware of what's going on. Kail mentioned to her friends how Isaac was having such a hard time dealing with Javi's absence while Lincoln, blessed little house cat, is just kind of whatever about it. Because he's two. He don't care. He's aware that daddy's not here, but he's not aware, you know? So of the two boys, the divorce is going to be harder on Isaac, because he's older and much more aware and he's so sensitive. Also, when it comes to dealing with custody and visitation, the rules aren't as black and white with him as they are with Lincoln so that's going to be something they're going to have to figure out too.

Edited by Chicken Wing
  • Love 7
(edited)
2 hours ago, lezlers said:

I'm not mad at Kail for that.  Most likely she agreed to have another baby to "save" her marriage (as a lot of misguided couples do) and then, once she had the miscarriage and experienced Javi's horrible reaction to it, she had time to reflect about why that was a horrible idea, ultimately deciding against it.   My respect for her actually went up after seeing her change her mind about having more children with him.  I think she's shown a lot of maturity.

You may be right.  Kail used Mirena and had it put in place two years ago. If she wanted a baby, she would have had to remove her birth control. Perhaps it failed on her. No one has asked her directly if she was trying for a baby. She has not come out and said the birth control failed. These girls have discussed their use of birth control before and they have discussed having "oops" babies. Just wondering why there is no mention of a failed contraceptive or that Kail changed her mind.

Maybe Kail does not want to admit she tried to have a baby while also claiming her marriage was shitty for two years. She would not be the first person to do so. I think it is highly stupid and irresponsible to even think about having a baby with someone you have been yelling at for two years that you are not happy and maybe divorce is the answer. It is not a mature choice. It is a selfish choice. Just one of many Kail has made.

Kail was adamant (paraphrasing)"I have not been happy for two freakin' years. Why would I bring a baby into that marriage!?" Does not sound like the words of someone who may have thought about having a baby to save her narriage. This is why I do not believe their claims that it was the miscarriage that brought them to this point. Kail was ready to bail almost two seasons ago. The miscarriage, to me, is just a convenient excuse. If Kail was tired of playing "benefits marriage" then she should have left long before this.

Something tells me if this was Chelsea or Maci in this exact situation (toxic, emotionally abusive marriage) they'd be slammed for having tried for a band-aid baby. Most definitely they would be for marrying a guy for his benefits.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, CaughtOnTape said:

Yes, it's much better for him to exert his independence to stick it to a channel who's paid for his lifestyle for the past three years than to suck it up, be a man, and shut the hell up for his 6 year old daughter who idolizes him and thinks he's awesome.

What a fabulous decision maker he is.

I can't figure out what you are saying.  Adam didn't say anything, so how could he shut up for his daughter. 

If you a working for a company and you feel they are mistreating you or lying to you, whether it's true or not, do you just "shut up" because they are paying you? 

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 10:51 AM, Lemons said:

According to Chelsea, Adam did look it up online and texted her back and said he couldn't find it.  Chelsea still wouldn't give him the date.

It's not like Chelsea was the one who coordinated the dance and was withholding the date from Adam.  She said to call the school.  He didn't.   If he gave a shit about anyone other than himself (which, being a huge narcissist as well as a giant douchebag is doubtful) he could've moved his little fingers on his phone (we all know he's capable of that since he rarely looks up from it on the rare occasions he actually is with his children) and called the damn school.

Adam being a shitty father is no one's fault but Adam's.   Cole being a good guy is neither a bad thing, nor something that Chelsea and her family are creating just to dig at Adam.  That's Adam's persecution complex talking.

• Love 9

Adam has always struck me as one of those guys who's too cool for school. Even if Chelsea had texted him the time, date, location and attachment with directions, he probably still would've found an excuse to blow it off. I'm sure a lot of the Dads felt a little silly dancing in a roomful of elementary school girls, but they sucked it up because it was important to their daughters. If it's not an activity that makes Adam look good, he's not going to do it. He's way too insecure.

• Love 15
40 minutes ago, Lemons said:

I can't figure out what you are saying.  Adam didn't say anything, so how could he shut up for his daughter. 

If you a working for a company and you feel they are mistreating you or lying to you, whether it's true or not, do you just "shut up" because they are paying you? 

No, you realize that there's a 6 year old little girl in the mix who thinks you hung the moon and so you decide that she's more important than whatever stand you think you need to take against a company who's paid for your lifestyle for the past 7 years.

Adam is dooming that little girl to falling into the arms of the first man who's nice to her.  Thank God she has Cole.  At least he knows that when a child is involved it stops being about you.

• Love 10
Just now, BitterApple said:

Adam has always struck me as one of those guys who's too cool for school. Even if Chelsea had texted him the time, date, location and attachment with directions, he probably still would've found an excuse to blow it off.

I agree, and this is where I think Chelsea didn't play it quite right. 

If she was so sure he wouldn't show, then why give him any out whatsoever? Take a couple of minutes to text him the time, date, location, and attachment with directions, and when he doesn't show, she can say, "I did everything I could."  At that point, it's undeniably all on him.

I understand she doesn't want to hassle with it and thinks he should get this information himself (I agree on both points), but tactically, she should have taken one for the team to leave Adam hanging with no excuses.

• Love 3

How sad that he blew it off for some crappy "competition" with like 5 people standing around some dimly lit gym.  His daughter could have remembered that night for the rest of her life.  And she will- with the way it ended being a sad memory.  I doubt anyone will remember his "competition" in five years (or next month).

• Love 10
27 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I agree, and this is where I think Chelsea didn't play it quite right. 

If she was so sure he wouldn't show, then why give him any out whatsoever? Take a couple of minutes to text him the time, date, location, and attachment with directions, and when he doesn't show, she can say, "I did everything I could."  At that point, it's undeniably all on him.

I understand she doesn't want to hassle with it and thinks he should get this information himself (I agree on both points), but tactically, she should have taken one for the team to leave Adam hanging with no excuses.

I think this is a very dangerous way to take the responsibility off of Adam.  Adam is an adult.  It's not Chelsea's responsibility to hold his hand so he can see his daughter.  Chelsea has had years of Adam's stupid excuses and ridiculous reasons for why he can't put his daughter first.  She's probably done.  

I don't blame her for not wanting to take up for him anymore.  Adam has never made an effort for his little girl.  Not once.  And Aubree is old enough to notice now.  Not only that, but Aubree is also old enough to be hurt by him now.  That is terrifying for Chelsea, I'm sure.  It's got to be hell watching him hurt Aubree and being powerless to do anything about it because someone is behind you screaming "But she needs her father even if he's a shitty one."

Chelsea is a mom who wants to protect her kid.  Adam puts her in the incredibly difficult position of having to protect Aubree from him knowing full well that Aubree could perceive that as Chelsea trying to keep her from him.  So I can understand why she would give him just enough rope to hang himself where she's concerned.  She told him about the dance, that's where her responsibility ends IMO.

• Love 20
(edited)
35 minutes ago, Elizabeth9 said:

How sad that he blew it off for some crappy "competition" with like 5 people standing around some dimly lit gym.  His daughter could have remembered that night for the rest of her life.  And she will- with the way it ended being a sad memory.  I doubt anyone will remember his "competition" in five years (or next month).

Not only that, she has footage of him telling her that he did not go because the competition was his priority. He made it very clear that was the reason.He also called his daughter names on camera. Great. She will view that shit and start feeling if he really loves her. Words hurt. 

As a therapist once told me, forget the details, the end result was (insert here). Too many details about who called who, who texted what, he said this...fuck all that shit. Adam admitted to his child the competition was the reason he did not go. He has had no problem putting the blame on Chelsea before. Why not this time? Oh that's right, he can't because his competition was already in motion. He knew Drew might slam him for choosing the competition over the dance, which is what ended up hapoening when Drew made his feelings clear.

Adam lives his life the way he wants. He does not like rules. He disrespects the courts and has broken various laws. He is not about to hear Drew tell him about what Aubree will feel. 

In the end Adam could have called the school. He mentioned calling the school before when he made arrangements to meet Aubree for lunch at school during the year. The school requires the parent to call beforehand. But this is all moot because his priority was the competition. He knew about the date for that. His "awesome" remark was just to act as if he was interested.

Glad to hear from Jo that Javi may have had a hand in the bad blood that was hapoening among the four of them. Javi was a major shit-stirrer. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 18
5 minutes ago, CaughtOnTape said:

I think this is a very dangerous way to take the responsibility off of Adam.  Adam is an adult.  It's not Chelsea's responsibility to hold his hand so he can see his daughter. 

I think you misunderstood my point.  I think giving him no excuse for not going except "I don't want to" isn't taking the responsibility off of him.  Well, the responsibility for gathering the information, but that's a minor point in the effort to let him show what an ass and a terrible father he is.  I see that end as justifying the means.

5 minutes ago, CaughtOnTape said:

It's got to be hell watching him hurt Aubree and being powerless to do anything about it because someone is behind you screaming "But she needs her father even if he's a shitty one."

I'm not doing that.  Maybe you're referring to Dr. Drew?  Because I swear I heard him say Aubree's lucky that at least he's around at all, and I'm not sure I agree.  I'd say that's because I know only what I see on the show, but then I remember that Drew doesn't even know that, so I'm ahead of him on that one.

• Love 2
(edited)
33 minutes ago, CaughtOnTape said:

I think this is a very dangerous way to take the responsibility off of Adam.  Adam is an adult.  It's not Chelsea's responsibility to hold his hand so he can see his daughter.  Chelsea has had years of Adam's stupid excuses and ridiculous reasons for why he can't put his daughter first.  She's probably done.  

I don't blame her for not wanting to take up for him anymore.  Adam has never made an effort for his little girl.  Not once.  And Aubree is old enough to notice now.  Not only that, but Aubree is also old enough to be hurt by him now.  That is terrifying for Chelsea, I'm sure.  It's got to be hell watching him hurt Aubree and being powerless to do anything about it because someone is behind you screaming "But she needs her father even if he's a shitty one."

Chelsea is a mom who wants to protect her kid.  Adam puts her in the incredibly difficult position of having to protect Aubree from him knowing full well that Aubree could perceive that as Chelsea trying to keep her from him.  So I can understand why she would give him just enough rope to hang himself where she's concerned.  She told him about the dance, that's where her responsibility ends IMO.

What StatisticalOutlier said in no way takes responsibility from Adam. All it does is when Aubree is perhaps older and her father blames her mother for "not telling him" about things, she's got proof she did.

That's it.

Should Chelsea have to do that stuff? Nope. You're right. But, in fact, this puts all of the blame squarely on Adam and he can't blame anyone else for it. Of course the rest of us see it all as his fault, anyway, but I believe fully he tells and will tell Aubree that her mom purposefully made things difficult for their relationship.

eta:  This is not about Adam. It's about Chelsea having some back-up when he tries to blame her for his distant relationship with Aubree.

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Love 4
32 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

As a therapist once told me, forget the details, the end result was (insert here). Too many details about who called who, who texted what, he said this...fuck all that shit. Adam admitted to his child the competition was the reason he did not go

Exactly! All the rest doesn't matter. Maybe Chelsea really did all she could. Maybe she didn't. Maybe she was petty and didn't give him all the info on purpose. Who cares??? If he really and truly wanted to be there for his daughter, he would have been. Period. 

• Love 15
(edited)
58 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

What StatisticalOutlier said in no way takes responsibility from Adam. All it does is when Aubree is perhaps older and her father blames her mother for "not telling him" about things, she's got proof she did.

That's it.

Should Chelsea have to do that stuff? Nope. You're right. But, in fact, this puts all of the blame squarely on Adam and he can't blame anyone else for it. Of course the rest of us see it all as his fault, anyway, but I believe fully he tells and will tell Aubree that her mom purposefully made things difficult for their relationship.

eta:  This is not about Adam. It's about Chelsea having some back-up when he tries to blame her for his distant relationship with Aubree.

Actually StatisticalOutlier said Chelsea handled it incorrectly.  In the first sentence.

But ok, if that's how we're going to position blaming Chelsea for Adam's lack of effort...

Edited by CaughtOnTape
(edited)
43 minutes ago, CaughtOnTape said:

Actually StatisticalOutlier said Chelsea handled it incorrectly.  In the first sentence.

But ok, if that's how we're going to position blaming Chelsea for Adam's lack of effort...

Who said it is Chelsea's fault again? I didn't. Very clearly.

As for Statistical Outlier, she called it a "tactical" error - which suggests that Chelsea could have handled it differently/better for Chelsea's sake. As sort of a defensive move for Chelsea. Perhaps you view that as "blaming" Chelsea but I don't.

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, CaughtOnTape said:

omg, THIS!  I don't know what I'd do if I were Chelsea.  I'm fairly sure I would've punched Adumb in the throat by now.  He's just such a scumbag.  I'm truly incredulous as to how anyone defends him. 

• Love 9
17 minutes ago, lezlers said:

omg, THIS!  I don't know what I'd do if I were Chelsea.  I'm fairly sure I would've punched Adumb in the throat by now.  He's just such a scumbag.  I'm truly incredulous as to how anyone defends him. 

IMO because Chelsea is disliked in the internet world. 

Chelsea gets slammed for various choices and how she looks. Kail gets snarked on and suddenly it is shaming her. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

IMO because Chelsea is disliked in the internet world. 

Chelsea gets slammed for various choices and how she looks. Kail gets snarked on and suddenly it is shaming her. 

Really?  I always thought Chelsea was more liked than Kail.  I haven't actually seen anyone who really likes Kail, come to think of it.    Chelsea looks ridiculous, sure, but do people really dislike her to the point where they're willing to defend Adumb? Sure she's pretty vapid and not the sharpest tool in the shed but she's got the other mothers beat by a mile.  She takes great care of her daughter, obviously loves her tremendously and is raising her well.   I mean, if you're gonna hate on a Teen Mom/Teen Mom 2 cast member there are MUCH better choices.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, lezlers said:

Really?  I always thought Chelsea was more liked than Kail.  I haven't actually seen anyone who really likes Kail, come to think of it.    Chelsea looks ridiculous, sure, but do people really dislike her to the point where they're willing to defend Adumb? Sure she's pretty vapid and not the sharpest tool in the shed but she's got the other mothers beat by a mile.  She takes great care of her daughter, obviously loves her tremendously and is raising her well.   I mean, if you're gonna hate on a Teen Mom/Teen Mom 2 cast member there are MUCH better choices.

Tend to agree. It seems the most criticism she gets is over the baby voice.  (I think when she was heavier she got more comments and she always gets comments about being overdone but I don't think it compares to Kail, either. Chelsea, to me at least, is way more likable. The pencil holder here on my desk is more relatable and likable to me than Kail so perhaps I'm biased. lol )

• Love 4
2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

As a therapist once told me, forget the details, the end result was (insert here). Too many details about who called who, who texted what, he said this...fuck all that shit. Adam admitted to his child the competition was the reason he did not go. He has had no problem putting the blame on Chelsea before. Why not this time? Oh that's right, he can't because his competition was already in motion. He knew Drew might slam him for choosing the competition over the dance, which is what ended up happening when Drew made his feelings clear.

THIS!  I see that ghoulina also highlighted this point, but I wanted to as well.  Smart therapist!  (And smart post!). Forget the details.  The bottom line is that Adam is a POS father who doesn't make Aubree a priority in his life.  Period.  

• Love 7
3 hours ago, CaughtOnTape said:

No, you realize that there's a 6 year old little girl in the mix who thinks you hung the moon and so you decide that she's more important than whatever stand you think you need to take against a company who's paid for your lifestyle for the past 7 years.

Adam is dooming that little girl to falling into the arms of the first man who's nice to her.  Thank God she has Cole.  At least he knows that when a child is involved it stops being about you.

So much over the top drama about a school function.  Drew asked Chelsea for other examples of Adam not showing up in other situations and she had none. So the whole story line was about one cheesey public school dance.  I'm surprised someone hasn't mentioned that Aubrey is doomed to a life of prostitution because of the trauma of dad missing a dance.   

Adam is improving and will continue to improve.  He was acting a fool on the show and was miserable until the end when he was sitting on the couch with Chelsea.  Drew asked him how Paislee was and he visibly lightened his mood.  They talked about the kids for awhile and he was clearly happy talking about them.   

The chemistry missing between Cole and Chelsea is being taken up between Chelsea and Adam.  You could see it at the couch between the two.   If a miracle happened and Adam became perfect husband material and gave up all his bad habits, Chelsea would drop Cole in a second.  

• Love 1
(edited)

LOL 

If Drew watched the show he would not have to ask about the other times Adam has missed Aubree's events. What about missing Father's Day?

Chelsea gave examples in a previous reunion. Chelsea also told Drew before that Adam has shown up for some functions. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 14

I saw no chemistry between Adam and Chelsea.  I saw nothing but disdain from Chelsea when it comes to him.  

Adam knows he's a shit father, so he pretended to take a stand to not be questioned about being a shit father.  

• Love 14

It's hard for me to see Adams side because I wonder why he doesn't already know of school functions, if he thinks Chelsea or the show is going to make him look bad, then already be a step ahead and know what's going on. Chelsea isn't his girlfriend or wife or personal assistant, he should know what's going on regardless if he talks to her.

The stuff with Kail was gross. But also unexpected? Someone else mentioned how Drew once wanted to push Ryan and Maci back together for Bentleys sake and they were like "um..no " so for Kail she just needs to have another baby and keep Javi happy. Also Javi is changing his tune, he was telling Drew he would stay married but he was giving Kail the choice of divorce or have a baby. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Lemons said:

So much over the top drama about a school function.  Drew asked Chelsea for other examples of Adam not showing up in other situations and she had none. So the whole story line was about one cheesey public school dance.  I'm surprised someone hasn't mentioned that Aubrey is doomed to a life of prostitution because of the trauma of dad missing a dance.   

Adam is improving and will continue to improve.  He was acting a fool on the show and was miserable until the end when he was sitting on the couch with Chelsea.  Drew asked him how Paislee was and he visibly lightened his mood.  They talked about the kids for awhile and he was clearly happy talking about them.   

The chemistry missing between Cole and Chelsea is being taken up between Chelsea and Adam.  You could see it at the couch between the two.   If a miracle happened and Adam became perfect husband material and gave up all his bad habits, Chelsea would drop Cole in a second.  

"MAAA! THE MEATLOAF!!!" "What are you even doing up there on the computer?"

- Adam, yelling up to you from the basement

• Love 12
47 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

LOL 

If Drew watched the show he would not have to ask about the other times Adam has missed Aubree's events. What about missing Father's Day?

Chelsea gave examples in a previous reunion. Chelsea also told Drew before that Adam has shown up for some functions. 

The Father's Day was more than a year ago.  He saw both the kids this Father's Day, so nothing to talk about.  Other examples are ancient history.  

after Adams dismal record of unsafe driving, multiple arrests, unemployment, Chelsea is now reduced to talking about Adam missing a kiddie dance.   

Adam would do a lot better with encouragement instead of constant harping over mistakes and not letting him forget about his numerous mistakes.  Focus on the positive and that will soon become the norm.  Forgiveness helps both people.  And you don't even have to Christian!

• Love 1

Drew is basicslly acting like Kail having another child is the equivalent of getting a houseplant or an aquarium.  No big deal.  Won't interrupt or change your life or career or failing marriage.  Doesn't need a lot of upkeep.  Just something extra to add to the house to keep Javi happy.   What the fuck could he possibly be thinking?

2 minutes ago, Lemons said:

The Father's Day was more than a year ago.  He saw both the kids this Father's Day, so nothing to talk about.  Other examples are ancient history.  

after Adams dismal record of unsafe driving, multiple arrests, unemployment, Chelsea is now reduced to talking about Adam missing a kiddie dance.   

Adam would do a lot better with encouragement instead of constant harping over mistakes and not letting him forget about his numerous mistakes.  Focus on the positive and that will soon become the norm.  Forgiveness helps both people.  And you don't even have to Christian!

Maybe she's too busy encouraging her actual child?

• Love 22
1 minute ago, Elizabeth9 said:

Word.  It's amazing that Adam is almost treated like a child....where instead of being an adult and a parent.  Talk about lowering the bar of expectations.  

I wouldn't have given Adam a hard time if he could have at least called his daughter when he realized he had a conflict...and let her know that he couldn't make the dance, but would come and have lunch with her at school, etc.  But he couldn't even be bothered to do that.  He's only a dad when it is on his rules and when it isn't a bother to him.  I feel for Aubree because she didn't pick him and she didn't even rate a call.  

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Elizabeth9 said:

Drew is basicslly acting like Kail having another child is the equivalent of getting a houseplant or an aquarium.  No big deal.  Won't interrupt or change your life or career or failing marriage.  Doesn't need a lot of upkeep.  Just something extra to add to the house to keep Javi happy.   What the fuck could he possibly be thinking?

The children and house were the responsibilities of Javi's mother.  The kids were always well-groomed and the house was neat because of his mother without any help from Kail (except for checks she writes).  Kail could have another child with very little impact to her life because his mother would have that baby on her hip, not Kail. 

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, Lemons said:

Adam would do a lot better with encouragement instead of constant harping over mistakes and not letting him forget about his numerous mistakes.  Focus on the positive and that will soon become the norm.

24 minutes ago, shelley1005 said:

It's amazing that Adam is almost treated like a child....where instead of being an adult and a parent.  Talk about lowering the bar of expectations.  

I was going to say the same thing re: treating Adam as though he were a child, but then I remembered this is how I trained my DOG!  (I'm not kidding.). I'm guessing this is how Chelsea and Cole train their pig, too.  Kinda funny to think she's being asked to treat her daughter's father like her pet pig...

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Lemons said:

Really?  That's what you got from his appearance?  Interesting.  I saw Chelsea having a visceral reaction to Adam and not in a good way.  He clearly makes her skin crawl (as well as most of the viewing audience.)  Cole is a good man with a steady job who treats both her and her daughter like gold.  Somehow I doubt she'd dumb him for a narcissistic douchebag stuck in arrested development.

I have to ask:  do you know Adam?  Because you seem to speak from personal knowledge, often exclaiming that he's changed and improved, yet when people ask how, you never respond.  I'm genuinely curious.  You seem to have some kind of personal stake in defending him on these boards. 

59 minutes ago, SneakyCentipede said:

"MAAA! THE MEATLOAF!!!" "What are you even doing up there on the computer?"

- Adam, yelling up to you from the basement

Dead.   Best post I've ever seen on here.

• Love 14

Sorry but I'm just going to come back to these three basic facts. 

1. Adam knew that there was going to be a father-daughter dance

2. Adam chose his weightlifting over said dance. 

3. If Adam cared, he would have been there 

THE END

• Love 21
12 minutes ago, ChocolateAddict said:

Sorry but I'm just going to come back to these three basic facts. 

1. Adam knew that there was going to be a father-daughter dance

2. Adam chose his weightlifting over said dance. 

3. If Adam cared, he would have been there 

THE END

This. We can debate over whether Adam, if he were the present father he claims to be, should be on top of his daughter's school functions on his own. We can question whether or not Adam texted Chelsea back or not. But whether he finds out about it by himself or has Chelsea hold his hand and direct him to all the details, at the end of the day, he did know about the dance, and he chose not to go and didn't bother to tell them he wasn't going.

• Love 11
14 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

But y'all.....Adam has a condition that makes it hard for him to show up to his daughters' events. Dr. Drew said so! 

(The condition is douchebaggery.) 

Hey that is a Very Serious Condition that runs rampant in local gyms, tanning salons and Ed Hardy stores. It is no laughing matter.

• Love 12

But we didn't even need Randy's tweet to confirm it.  Aubrey and Paislee were there with Adam at the gym for his lame power lifting competition (as we saw), so it obviously wasn't the same night, as Aubrey can't be in two places at once.  When Adam told Aubrey he was "doing this" to explain why he didn't go to the dance, he meant simply working out, pumping iron, or whatever it is he does at the gym.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, shelley1005 said:

I saw no chemistry between Adam and Chelsea.  I saw nothing but disdain from Chelsea when it comes to him.  

Adam knows he's a shit father, so he pretended to take a stand to not be questioned about being a shit father.  

I don't even really see disdain. I think Chelsea is just over him and doesn't care enough about him to even feel hate or anything similar towards him, except maybe when it comes to how poorly Adam treats Aubree. I feel like when she repeatedly said "I don't care" about Adam, it was the truth. She has no more Fs to give over him.

• Love 12
(edited)

Adam's excuse for missing the dance was, he had to practice for the competition in the hopes of winning his 99 cent store trophy.

C'mon now. If Chelsea did not attend an event for Aubree because she had an eyebrow competition to practice for, some people would be shitting bricks.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

The children and house were the responsibilities of Javi's mother.  The kids were always well-groomed and the house was neat because of his mother without any help from Kail (except for checks she writes).  Kail could have another child with very little impact to her life because his mother would have that baby on her hip, not Kail. 

Word!

Let's see how Kail handles life without Javi's mom to clean up after her. Dog shit will cover her Pinterest house.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Lemons said:

Chemistry? All I saw was complete and total indifference. She doesn't even really hate him anymore, she just really does not give two shits about him. It's so very clear that she's over him. 

28 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I don't even really see disdain. I think Chelsea is just over him and doesn't care enough about him to even feel hate or anything similar towards him, except maybe when it comes to how poorly Adam treats Aubree. I feel like when she repeatedly said "I don't care" about Adam, it was the truth. She has no more Fs to give over him.

Exactly. 

• Love 10

Yeah.....Dr. Drew and pressuring Kail to have a baby. Weird.

My God - she's all of what....23?  Right now she might think, too, she won't be interested in a baby when Isaac is 10 but stranger things have certainly happened and people can change their minds. I really can't stand her but I totally get a visceral reaction of wanting to GET AWAY when people are pressuring you to have a baby and people who have no real interest in your life, especially. If Javi really wanted to stay married to her, he would just live with the 2 kids for at least a while and hope she changes her mind. Neither one has a biological clock ticking loudly.

• Love 7