Type keyword(s) to search

Julianne Wainstein: She's an Asian Jew you know...

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Or she made the sensible decision to focus on herself and her children.  I think it was a smart choice. 

For reals. Her kids were already demonstrating some anxiety because their father was leaving them with the nanny or his parents for extended periods so that he could go off and bang his mistress. If Jules is off filming, her kids might feel like they've been abandoned by both parents. I think leaving the show is the healthiest thing for Jules and her children. 

• Love 16

The gossip rags are already out there talking about her divorce and Michael using her on camera behavior as the basis of his claim.  I think that she did think she was being funny when she asked nannys about waiting on line, obsessing about food, inferring Michael was her credit card, etc.  But it's not going to be funny in court.  Her best option right now is just get off the show.  Take care of her kids and take care of herself.

• Love 2

^^^   $200. for a weekly food budget sounds low. imho

I guess kids eat less but Manhattan prices are substantially higher. I can walk out of Publix $80. lighter and with what seems, to me, to not be a lot. Esp. If fresh produce is involved.

He doesn't look quite so sleazy in those pix. I think he eased off the gel.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, NewDigs said:

^^^   $200. for a weekly food budget sounds low. imho

I guess kids eat less but Manhattan prices are substantially higher. I can walk out of Publix $80. lighter and with what seems, to me, to not be a lot. Esp. If fresh produce is involved.

He doesn't look quite so sleazy in those pix. I think he eased off the gel.

I thought it was fairly low too. I figured the cost of food is higher in Manhattan and the nanny is probably eating at least one meal with the kids. The nanny isn't live in, but she seemed to have some fairly long hours. I don't know if $200 per week is enough, plus I'm sure that Jules is probably feeding her kids organic everything. 

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 2
On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 3:11 PM, stewedsquash said:

I think Jules will take time off, get her divorce, then come back. 

I think it's kind of perfect that Jules was let go by Bravo the week before her court date.  That makes her unemployed.  Which is good for her in the settlement department, yes?  Could that have been deliberate by Bravo?  Or is that wishful thinking on my part? 

Let her collect a nice alimony for a year, bring her back next season, and then the judge can adjust the alimony due to her increased income.  I have no idea how alimony works so don't mind me.

I'd like to see her back, though.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Ellee said:

WW, you liked my name change, do you??   :D :D :D

I LOVE it but I think that moniker will be apt for all of us!

I also do not understand how he can be current on 1 floor but not the other 2 of a building he claims he own! All I can think of is that they divided the mortgage payment into 3 (the number of floors) with the banks approval and he is only paying for his personal floor. What a piece of shite! Really, lower than low, I hope the judge throws the book at him.

ETA....Good to see you posting more, you have been missed!

Edited by WireWrap
17 hours ago, Ellee said:

I'm changing my name to 'DumberThanABoxofRocks'!

How do you have a 3 story home and be behind on payments for 2 floors and not the 3rd?  What am I missing?  (I've been saying that an awful lot lately.)

http://www.realitytea.com/2017/01/19/jules-wainsteins-ex-behind-child-support-partying-former-rhony-star-facing-eviction/

My guess is like an office building the leases are divided.  What a nasty, petty man.

• Love 5
On 1/19/2017 at 5:45 PM, Ellee said:

I'm changing my name to 'DumberThanABoxofRocks'!

How do you have a 3 story home and be behind on payments for 2 floors and not the 3rd?  What am I missing?  (I've been saying that an awful lot lately.)

http://www.realitytea.com/2017/01/19/jules-wainsteins-ex-behind-child-support-partying-former-rhony-star-facing-eviction/

23 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

My guess is like an office building the leases are divided.  What a nasty, petty man.

If memory serves, Jules mentioned that his office for his business is located in their building - on the first floor. My guess is they have two seperate mortgages on this space. One that is managed by his business, and the other for the actual family home. He has probably moved into his office space and is current on that mortgage, while denying Jules the funds to pay the other mortgage. He is truly a d-bag. 

• Love 7

Thats so crazy and irresponsible. What a flea bag. I didn't gel with her much of the season mostly because I thought he was an ass right out of the gate. I hope she takes her kids to Florida and not return. He dumped his kids for a screw. So screw off. 

(edited)
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

It's so interesting to read another perspective. I didn't think the "Oh, Jesus" was said in disgust. I think it was said in surprise. To me, Carole sounded shocked. And it was hard to watch Jules eat because you could tell she was actively struggling with her eating disorder.

You view those incidents as being motivated by meaness and nastiness. I thought Carole was both surprised and uncomfortable being around a person she viewed as being, honestly, too sick to be on the show. Where I will agree with you is that it was rude and insensitive to say those things in front of Jules. So even if Carole and Bethenny were shocked, concerned, and uncomfortable when they said these things, stage whispering all of that in front of Jules was only going to trigger Jules' anxiety. Their intentions might have been benign or good, but the execution was for shit and leaves a lot to be desired.

Similarly, if Ramona was indeed motivated by concern when she brought up the movie and Bryn, was addressing it the way she did going to help Bethenny? No. Then figure out a more thoughtful and sensitive way to discuss it.

I think we concur more than not.

But I'm going to respectfully but heartily disagree with the premise that Carole was ever motivated by concern when it came to Jules. This judgment is informed by my take on Carole's behavior at large (see: sneering that John was "sweaty and misshapen" and standing by that ugliness on Twitter just for a starter), which I think generally shows her to be casually but despicably vile.

But, within this context, nothing after Carole and Bethenny's conduct at the Wainsteins' Hamptons breakfast could convince me that either were propelled by magnanimity or sincere altruism. Whispering to each other about how creeped out you are by your hostesses's lack of interest in the food (and then giggling as you leave without telling anyone like two sorority sisters on a panty raid) is just fucked up, plain and simple, after you've been speculating about whether her slenderness is natural or reflective or something more troubling. You don't get to have it both ways by identifying a potential cause for alarm and then treating that potentiality as something that gives you the willies. 

At the Joanne's dinner where Carole dropped her "it's hard to watch her eat" crock of shit, she insisted that she was just operating out of benevolent intentions for a friend. This is belied by the conduct delineated above as well as the fact that she maintained post-season that she wasn't friends with Jules and barely knew her. 

Regardless, "it's hard to watch her eat" is tantamount, in my opinion, to saying of someone with a visible handicap "it's hard to watch him/her walk/use a wheelchair/look at (insert affected physical area)." 

I stand by the opinion that one has to be all kinds of morally deviant and twisted to say that right in front of the person about whom one was talking. 

(as an aside, I did think of one instance on a Bravo show of something equally heinous: when Juliet on Ladies of London told Adela that she was "selfish" for having attempted suicide)

Couple that with Carole's blithe ignorance immediately afterward in declaring "I don't know about eating disorders, but I know about denial" (pretty sure someone who confessed a recent relapse isn't in denial) and I still get repulsed thinking about it.

As for the "oh, Jesus": because of the context, I don't believe it was in surprise. If it had been, it would be understandable but still indicative of a myopia and lack of empathy bordering on callousness. Eating disorders, like many mental health problems or traumas such as sexual violence, are about shame. I'd argue that Carole's reaction would risk contributing significantly to the impression that there was something "wrong" with Jules and for that reason should be avoided. It reminds me of a piece I once read by a sexual assault survivor: "not many men can continue looking you in the  eye while you tell them you've been raped." Jules' mental health struggles are not about Carole's comfort.

(As another aside, I know there was a somewhat popular belief that Jules shouldn't have been a part of the cast because she was nominally too ill. I would note that relapses related to eating disorders are almost inevitably more common and less troubling as isolated events than those involving substance addiction because food, obviously, cannot be eliminated from one's life like alcohol or drugs. Similarly, eating disorders do not create destruction in that way that intoxication does for those around them so I think the idea that a chronic health condition should preclude involvement in the program is troubling. But then I think anyone who fought back from the edge of death for their mental health is heroic and clearly strong in the extreme)

Edited by lunastartron
  • Love 10

Bravo @lunastartron!!  I completely agree (and I find your posts very insightful)!  Last year my adult son had a health issue that related to eating.  It caused him to have severe pain when he ate.  He was on a liquid diet for months and lost weight to the point that Jules looked good compared to him.  Now the issue was not anorexia, but it caused psychological issues with eating.  He has since had surgery and can eat regularly, however the issues remain.  Something as little as him looking in the fridge and me offering up some kind of food can set him off and make him unable to eat.  I never realized how much our psyche can affect our ability to eat.  What Carole and Bethenny did to Jules was horrific and I'm sure it really hurt her.  If someone said that to my son while he tried to eat today, he would have to walk away and try again later.  Carole may not have known the extent of damage she would cause, but she had to know it was an awful thing to say.  Bethenny is worse because I'm positive she knows exactly what she was doing. 

Today, my son is at a higher weight than ever and doing well, but I think he will have life long food issues after what he went through.  This taught me lots of compassion for those struggling with food issues.  I thought I had empathy for people with food issues, but life showed me just how little I knew.

• Love 12
(edited)
5 hours ago, lunastartron said:

I think we concur more than not.

But I'm going to respectfully but heartily disagree with the premise that Carole was ever motivated by concern when it came to Jules. This judgment is informed by my take on Carole's behavior at large (see: sneering that John was "sweaty and misshapen" and standing by that ugliness on Twitter just for a starter), which I think generally shows her to be casually but despicably vile.

(snip only for space)

Such an excellent post, Luna, form start to finish -- throwing this at your feet ; )

flower.jpg

4 hours ago, Normades said:

Bethenny is worse because I'm positive she knows exactly what she was doing. 

She does. Bethenny said (in an interview years ago) she was bulimic as a teenager, so she knew exactly what she was doing, imo. (Even without that, I think she's enough of a toxic manipulator to know what the impact would be.)

So glad your son is doing better, Normades -- all good wishes to him going forward! -- sounds like he has a very caring parent in his corner,  which makes all the  difference.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 10
(edited)

@LUNASTARTRON I think there was the barest kernel of concern from Carole when she mentioned the side effects of Adderall and whether it was OK for Jules to take.

For the most part, I think Jules made both Carole and Bethenny uncomfortable enough that neither decided to extend any compassion to Jules. They didn't know her and they didn't try to get to know her. Jules isn't particularly witty or quick on her feet, which Bethenny interpreted as stupidity. They weren't trying to break their necks to actually help her.

I actually think that both of them were unconsciously engaging in altruistic punishment. This is my understanding of it. You observe someone engaging in behavior outside of the social norms or maladaptive. You take affirmative punitive steps to curb that behavior like stealing from them or gossiping about them. I'm going to punish you until you do the socially acceptable thing.

I think because Carole and Bethenny didn't know Jules and didn't bother to get to know Jules, it was quite easy for them to slip into that mode. So I think they realized she was unhealthy and that Jules needed help, but basically only cared enough to point out that Jules was sick.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 5

I perhaps, in bias, give Carole a pass on the "Oh Jesus" comment because when I told my then-best friend about really dark stuff, he had the exact same response.

But I'm loving all of the insight posted above. Maybe I should rewatch last season before affirming an opinion. Going on memory, I think Carole already had it in for Jules for comments that she perceived as age-shaming, and, consciously or not, had no problem going after Jules, especially since she was besties with Bethenny, who couldn't stand her.

• Love 1

You view those incidents as being motivated by meaness and nastiness. I thought Carole was both surprised and uncomfortable being around a person she viewed as being, honestly, too sick to be on the show. Where I will agree with you is that it was rude and insensitive to say those things in front of Jules. So even if Carole and Bethenny were shocked, concerned, and uncomfortable when they said these things, stage whispering all of that in front of Jules was only going to trigger Jules' anxiety. Their intentions might have been benign or good, but the execution was for shit and leaves a lot to be desired.

Yeah, good intentions (especially on Carole's part), but not the best execution.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, film noire said:

The clip of Carole saying "oh Jesus" is here:

http://bravowatch.com/jules-wainstein-suffers-bulimic-relapse/

"It's not Jesus, it's my life." -- she finally shamed those nasty gossips into silence (however brief).

Carole was rolling her eyes so there is absolutely zero indication Carole was being compassionate.  She was, as per usual endorsing Bethenny's bad behavior.

There was no excuse for Bethenny to raise her voice and chew Jules out.  Bethenny also claims her mother was an alcoholic and yet she has no problem with selling booze and being around people who over imbibe (see Sonja and Ramona) .  The whole dishonesty and lying-Jules addressed it pretty well-she has her bad days and slips.  I don't think Jules really was lying, this is a subpar human claiming she doesn't want to know someone because they have an eating disorder and then claims they all lie.  If she is not around the person or letting the person speak-how does she know what Jules' shares?   Whether Jules eats or not in front of Bethenny is not really any of her business. There is also the obvious that Bethenny refusing to be around Jules, is literally taking food out of her mouth-much like she was trying to do to Sonja the better part of the season.  I am not certain it is in someone with an eating disorder is suppose to recite what they did or didn't eat that day.  The best example was Carole pestering Jules about what she weighs.  Jules was open and said she is not allowed to see her weight (at the doctor's office) Carole kept up with -well how much do you think you weigh?  So she threw out 115 pounds.  Then it was all about what a liar she is.  What part of I don't know, and I am not allowed to see does Carole not understand? 

• Love 10
On June 9, 2017 at 7:31 AM, Normades said:

Bravo @lunastartron!!  I completely agree (and I find your posts very insightful)!  Last year my adult son had a health issue that related to eating.  It caused him to have severe pain when he ate.  He was on a liquid diet for months and lost weight to the point that Jules looked good compared to him.  Now the issue was not anorexia, but it caused psychological issues with eating.  He has since had surgery and can eat regularly, however the issues remain.  Something as little as him looking in the fridge and me offering up some kind of food can set him off and make him unable to eat.  I never realized how much our psyche can affect our ability to eat.  What Carole and Bethenny did to Jules was horrific and I'm sure it really hurt her.  If someone said that to my son while he tried to eat today, he would have to walk away and try again later.  Carole may not have known the extent of damage she would cause, but she had to know it was an awful thing to say.  Bethenny is worse because I'm positive she knows exactly what she was doing. 

Today, my son is at a higher weight than ever and doing well, but I think he will have life long food issues after what he went through.  This taught me lots of compassion for those struggling with food issues.  I thought I had empathy for people with food issues, but life showed me just how little I knew.

Thank you for your kind words - but most of all for sharing your son's story; I'm delighted to hear that he's doing well and has such an amazing support system in you.

And yes, Bethenny somehow managed to be even more monstrous than Carole with the (from my perspective) patently insane argument that Jules, by virtue of her chronic food demons and, thus, her very existence, somehow posed a threat to Bethenny from which she "had a right to protect herself." 

It's always been somewhat befuddling to me that Bethenny is generally commended for her toughness while Jules was widely perceived as fragile. Bethenny is consistently in the throes of histrioinics that, more often than not, manifest themselves as verbal assaults on those around her; almost compulsively has to situate herself as an aggrieved, unjustly brutalized protagonist in her own mythology of the self; and defended her malice during season eight by literally contending that, at nearly 50 years old, she couldn't handle being around a coworker in social settings because interacting her with her was too psychically taxing. Meanwhile, Jules (who is far from perfect - she can be terribly spoiled and superficial at times) came back from near-death and, despite all of her marital turmoil, was almost always positive and cordial to the other women. She's nothing less than a warrior IMO as far as her mental health struggles are concerned. 

5 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Carole was rolling her eyes so there is absolutely zero indication Carole was being compassionate.  She was, as per usual endorsing Bethenny's bad behavior.

There was no excuse for Bethenny to raise her voice and chew Jules out.  Bethenny also claims her mother was an alcoholic and yet she has no problem with selling booze and being around people who over imbibe (see Sonja and Ramona) .  The whole dishonesty and lying-Jules addressed it pretty well-she has her bad days and slips.  I don't think Jules really was lying, this is a subpar human claiming she doesn't want to know someone because they have an eating disorder and then claims they all lie.  If she is not around the person or letting the person speak-how does she know what Jules' shares?   Whether Jules eats or not in front of Bethenny is not really any of her business. There is also the obvious that Bethenny refusing to be around Jules, is literally taking food out of her mouth-much like she was trying to do to Sonja the better part of the season.  I am not certain it is in someone with an eating disorder is suppose to recite what they did or didn't eat that day.  The best example was Carole pestering Jules about what she weighs.  Jules was open and said she is not allowed to see her weight (at the doctor's office) Carole kept up with -well how much do you think you weigh?  So she threw out 115 pounds.  Then it was all about what a liar she is.  What part of I don't know, and I am not allowed to see does Carole not understand? 

The attempts by Carole and Bethenny to obfuscate their conduct after the season ended were really bizarre with their insistence that they thought Jules said she "had" an eating disorder and were totally unaware that such battles would, by definition, extend into the present (wouldn't this be something of which Bethenny in particular should be aware?) as well as Bethenny's nutty pivot at the reunion to attacking Jules's legitimacy as a Jew right after asserting that she had never said anything pejorative about her.

23 hours ago, film noire said:

Such an excellent post, Luna, form start to finish -- throwing this at your feet ; )

flower.jpg

Peonies! My fav! ;-)

• Love 7
(edited)
6 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I agree, there's no kindness or concern in Carole's "Oh Jesus" at all.

And Bethenny's attack on Jules is so, so awful. There's something fundamentally wrong with that woman. Some part of her that is so deeply sick, she's rendered incapable of responding within normal parameters when faced with someone wearing real pain with dignity.

Look at the difference between this clip, and her recent confrontation with Ramona.  In her conversation with Ramona, she was all but breaking into a grin, enjoying the spectacle of Ramona losing it. But with Jules-- handling herself with dignity and grace and not being shut up or shut down  -- that very self possession seemed to ignite pure rage in Bethenny, set her off to try and reduce Jules to the same unhinged state Frankel was in. She did the same thing with Luann during her whore/slut/bitch/snake meltdown. It's as if the greater the self possession  -- Jules here, Luann then -- the more savage Frankel becomes.

And your point about Bethenny's hypocrisy (citing her mother's ED as the reason Jules sets her off, when her mother's alcoholism didn't stop her from selling liquor, being around liquored up women, or liquoring up herself) is spot on. I guess as long as there's cash going into her pocket, she can get past all of her supposedly painful blockages.  Handy, that.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 13
On 6/10/2017 at 3:09 PM, lunastartron said:

Peonies! My fav! ;-)

They look like peonies, but I think those white ones are actually ranunculi.

I've stopped watching NY, so I can't offer anything about the show itself.  My only option now is to be botanically annoying.  ;o)

It's always wonderful to get any kinds of flowers, though.

• Love 8
On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 0:09 PM, lunastartron said:

Thank you for your kind words - but most of all for sharing your son's story; I'm delighted to hear that he's doing well and has such an amazing support system in you.

And yes, Bethenny somehow managed to be even more monstrous than Carole with the (from my perspective) patently insane argument that Jules, by virtue of her chronic food demons and, thus, her very existence, somehow posed a threat to Bethenny from which she "had a right to protect herself." 

It's always been somewhat befuddling to me that Bethenny is generally commended for her toughness while Jules was widely perceived as fragile. Bethenny is consistently in the throes of histrioinics that, more often than not, manifest themselves as verbal assaults on those around her; almost compulsively has to situate herself as an aggrieved, unjustly brutalized protagonist in her own mythology of the self; and defended her malice during season eight by literally contending that, at nearly 50 years old, she couldn't handle being around a coworker in social settings because interacting her with her was too psychically taxing. Meanwhile, Jules (who is far from perfect - she can be terribly spoiled and superficial at times) came back from near-death and, despite all of her marital turmoil, was almost always positive and cordial to the other women. She's nothing less than a warrior IMO as far as her mental health struggles are concerned. 

The attempts by Carole and Bethenny to obfuscate their conduct after the season ended were really bizarre with their insistence that they thought Jules said she "had" an eating disorder and were totally unaware that such battles would, by definition, extend into the present (wouldn't this be something of which Bethenny in particular should be aware?) as well as Bethenny's nutty pivot at the reunion to attacking Jules's legitimacy as a Jew right after asserting that she had never said anything pejorative about her.

Peonies! My fav! ;-)

Mondrianyone is right. Peonies are my favorite too but the white ones are ranunculi.

• Love 5
(edited)
On 6/10/2017 at 2:09 PM, lunastartron said:

yes, Bethenny somehow managed to be even more monstrous than Carole with the (from my perspective) patently insane argument that Jules, by virtue of her chronic food demons and, thus, her very existence, somehow posed a threat to Bethenny from which she "had a right to protect herself." 

Browsing around after-hours and in re-reading this, I'm more convinced than ever that I won't watch or record another NY episode, ever. 

However, I'll be here regularly to read the clear analyses and snark from folks like @lunastartron and @zoeysmom and too many more to mention or I'd mess up my reply.  You all rock!

Edited by BckpckFullaNinjas
  • Love 7
53 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Well Bethenny has said she can't be in Jules presence because of her eating disorder.  Bethenny has said she has to protect herself first and foremost.

Don't forget that Jules is JUST like Bethenny's mom because she has long hair and an eating disorder. And all women with those attributes are the same. 

Oh, wait. Except for Bethenny, who had long hair and an admitted history of eating disorders. In which case she is NOTHING like Bernadette (and any comparisons to the contrary are the most devastating assertion imaginable) but, rather, a preyed-upon innocent even when treating the mental health of others like cooties.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, film noire said:

Here we go, @lunastartron ; )

peonies.jpg

This has made my day! :-) Thank you so much, @film noire, for both lovely bouquets and for the incisive, insightful commentary of late. 

And thank you, Giselle and mondrianyone, for the horticultural education. I did initially think that the petal edges of what turned out to be the ranunculi were a little too straight and tidy to be peonies but that particular arrangement is the first image that comes up for a Google search of the name of said flower with the modifier "white."

• Love 4

Well Bethenny has said she can't be in Jules presence because of her eating disorder.  Bethenny has said she has to protect herself first and foremost.

Well, Bethenny might make an exception for another women suffering from an asshole husband.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Jules divorce troubles continue:  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4586260/Jules-Wainstein-s-estranged-husband-faces-jail.html

Maybe Jules should go to B-Strong/Dress for Success and ask her old "friend" Bethenny for advice.  Oh wait, only Bethenny can be the victim. 

Jules really picked a winner when she married Pizza Box (TM Dame Brian Moylan). He's not paying child support, rent, the electric bill, and apparently evading taxes for 3 or 4 years. I don't think we've seen a husband go from zero to deadbeat so quickly. He didn't even get through a first season before he started abandoning his kids.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Mondrianyone said:

Wow! You mean the only thing I have to do to get all the flowers is just be an irritating little nitpicker?  I can do that!

Thanks, Walnut--that looks like a gorgeous place to visit.

A botanical nitpicker.  ;-)  And yes, Butchart Gardens is one of the prettiest places I've ever seen - certainly the most spectacular gardens I've visited.

• Love 3
On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 7:48 AM, lunastartron said:

This has made my day! :-) Thank you so much, @film noire, for both lovely bouquets and for the incisive, insightful commentary of late. 

And thank you, Giselle and mondrianyone, for the horticultural education. I did initially think that the petal edges of what turned out to be the ranunculi were a little too straight and tidy to be peonies but that particular arrangement is the first image that comes up for a Google search of the name of said flower with the modifier "white."

HA! ....but thank you!

Grandy would be laughing her ass off at that statement. I kill cactus. Grandy on the other hand could plant a plastic flower and make it come alive and grow. Her huge back yard was a peony garden.  My mama and her sisters would sell some of the blooms to the local florist for pin money. Sadly, here in So. Cal I have to buy them.

I got married recently and had to pick out my wedding flowers.  I was told ranunculi are a good substitute when Peonies and David Austen Roses are out of season and outrageously priced. Nope!  I splurged for the peonies with dusty miller (both kinds) and seeded eucalyptus tucked in.

A good place to get peonies out of season is fiftyflowers.com but you will pay. In season try Trader Joe's, 6.99 for 6 stems between May and June.

• Love 2

Peonies are my favorite flowers. We have four bushes in our front yard in east TN. My grandmother in IN grew them in her side garden. She probably had 40 plants. That was my first exposure to them and I still remember her talking to me about how she grew them. She always had them in her house and gave away so many to her neighbors and friends. She said they needed to be treasured while they lasted because they didn't bloom for long. She died when I was 12 years old but to this day, they're my favorites. Sweet flowers and sweet memories of my only grandma. 

• Love 4