Type keyword(s) to search

Julianne Wainstein: She's an Asian Jew you know...

• Start Topic

This Dorinda interviewing Jules after the WWHL-Jules seems pretty lucid.  She can trip over her words but Dorinda does let her speak.  10 points to Jules for calling Bethenny-"Bitchenny".  http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/jules-wainstein-first-season-of-real-housewives-of-new-york-city-more-than-a-wife

Someone at Bravo needs to tell Jules to look into the camera.  I think when she is on WWHL she tries to hard to look away an comes off as very unpolished.  She does great on the Talking Heads and looks great.

Also seeing Jules in this outfit she does not look any less thin than Bethenny or Carole.

Jules brings up a great point, who asks a person, with right before pizza is being served how much they weigh?  She likens it to asking Dorinda, with ice cream on the way, to asking how much she weighs.  I agree ED or not is a query that elicits a bit of self-consciousness to the person being asked.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

This Dorinda interviewing Jules after the WWHL-Jules seems pretty lucid.  She can trip over her words but Dorinda does let her speak.  10 points to Jules for calling Bethenny-"Bitchenny".  http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/jules-wainstein-first-season-of-real-housewives-of-new-york-city-more-than-a-wife

Someone at Bravo needs to tell Jules to look into the camera.  I think when she is on WWHL she tries to hard to look away an comes off as very unpolished.  She does great on the Talking Heads and looks great.

Also seeing Jules in this outfit she does not look any less thin than Bethenny or Carole.

Jules brings up a great point, who asks a person, with right before pizza is being served how much they weigh?  She likens it to asking Dorinda, with ice cream on the way, to asking how much she weighs.  I agree ED or not is a query that elicits a bit of self-consciousness to the person being asked.

When I was watching her on WWHL all I could think was she needed to stop staring at herself in the monitor.  She seemed enthralled with how she looked (which was gorgeous but she should be used to that by now).  She seems nice enough but isn't quick enough on her feet to be on such a show in my opinion.  She has a hard time speaking clearly and coherently.  Maybe she is nervous, maybe they intimidate her, or maybe the pills in her purse made it hard for her to stay focused.  

• Love 6
8 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

This Dorinda interviewing Jules after the WWHL-Jules seems pretty lucid.  She can trip over her words but Dorinda does let her speak.  10 points to Jules for calling Bethenny-"Bitchenny".  http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/jules-wainstein-first-season-of-real-housewives-of-new-york-city-more-than-a-wife

Bold mine.

Oooh. Bitchenny.

Good one, Jules.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Michael using the Bethenny Frankel early divorce tactics:  http://www.tmz.com/2016/08/11/rhony-jules-wainstein-michael-child-custody-divorce/

This from the guy who dumps the kids at mom and dad's.

Hold on now.  I'm not about to take sides here, but Jules is not what a would call a hands on mom.  I'm not saying she is not a good mother, nor is Michael a bad fat father.  Jules does not dump the kids on her parent she has staff she cannot parent without.

Jules has gone out of her way to show us how OTT rich and spoiled she is.  She cannot feed her kids, get them to school on time, get them potty trained, care for them alone without intervention from  a paid staff.  

Jules has a lot of mental health issues she needs to work on.  Not sure she can address those while taking care of her children full time.. She probably can manage a staff that cares for her children and of her.  

• Love 7

At any time Michael was also a parent and had the ability to potty train, feed and care for the children. 

Something tells me, given the choice between seeing and not seeing her children, Jules will find a way to raise those children without a staff.

When ever I hear a parent trying to obtain primary custody, especially a working parent, I always wonder if they are trying to get a discount on child support.  I have often wondered if the reason for the building delays in Water Mill had more to do with Michael moving money around (and away from Jules) versus committing to a plan.  According to Bethenny, Jules won't be back so she has nothing but time to work on her children and the mental health issues, she had when her husband married her.  He married her knowing she had issues, so it seems as if maybe he was the irresponsible one for marrying her and bringing children into the world with her of she is so unstable.

Maybe she will have to forego a nanny that speaks Spanish or have a schedule that allows her to get the kids to school on time.

• Love 7

I think the child-support discount Hail Mary is in effect, too, zoeysmom.  He clearly misrepresented where he would be when Jules was in Miami - distressing his kids.  He was probably shopping for furniture for his new apartment with his mistress(<--- shown on the Daily Mail.) 

I cannot believe I was so fooled by him!  I really liked him and thought he was funny and into his wife!

• Love 9
49 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

Hold on now.  I'm not about to take sides here, but Jules is not what a would call a hands on mom.  I'm not saying she is not a good mother, nor is Michael a bad fat father.  Jules does not dump the kids on her parent she has staff she cannot parent without.

Jules has gone out of her way to show us how OTT rich and spoiled she is.  She cannot feed her kids, get them to school on time, get them potty trained, care for them alone without intervention from  a paid staff.  

Jules has a lot of mental health issues she needs to work on.  Not sure she can address those while taking care of her children full time.. She probably can manage a staff that cares for her children and of her.  

The nanny also took care of the kids when Michael was with them, he doesn't seem able to feed, bathe, clothe, care for his kids, or even be in the same home as them when he isn't at work.

• Love 8

Didn't Jules say when she was on WWHL that Michael was still living in their apartment?  So I don't think he was shopping for furniture for him and his lover. 

So Beth is saying Jules won't be back?  How presumptuous of her.  I hope they do bring her back just to prove Beth wrong.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Didn't Jules say when she was on WWHL that Michael was still living in their apartment?  So I don't think he was shopping for furniture for him and his lover. 

So Beth is saying Jules won't be back?  How presumptuous of her.  I hope they do bring her back just to prove Beth wrong.

There was an earlier report (the link was posted up thread) that said that Michael was living with his Mistress but came back to the apartment he shared with Jules/kids every morning, showered and then went to work in his office below the apartment.

• Love 2

Since the discussion about whom should come back next year is off topic, I would like to see if people would like to have  Jules asked back or not.

Personally, I would like for her to come back because she is in a situation that would appeal to many viewers.

She is in the middle of a divorce with young kids and she needs to reinvent herself.

She has that drink to promote.

She is frank about her eating disorder.

And most of all, she is no pushover and stand up for herself.

It would be great to see Dorinda and the other women helping her moving on. 

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

Since the discussion about whom should come back next year is off topic, I would like to see if people would like to have  Jules asked back or not.

Personally, I would like for her to come back because she is in a situation that would appeal to many viewers.

She is in the middle of a divorce with young kids and she needs to reinvent herself.

I think she should come back. Most HWs don't relax on camera until their second season and I think there is more to Jules than what we have seen and I liked that she seemed to find her footing when she stood up to Bethenny.

• Love 13
On August 11, 2016 at 1:42 PM, WireWrap said:

The nanny also took care of the kids when Michael was with them, he doesn't seem able to feed, bathe, clothe, care for his kids, or even be in the same home as them when he isn't at work.

Absolutely, it appears as though it is "the help" who is raising these children with the help of the parents.  

My point, I really did have one, is that you have to be careful when you go on reality tv with your kids.  I get the feeling Jules likes to play "rich, cool and helpless" which may not be a good thing when you are going to Court to get primary custody.  Family Court has changed a lot in the last couple of decades, mothers do not automatically get primary custody and judges are a lot more sensitive to fathers as primary custodians.  Judges are also less likely to mix marital issues with parenting issues.  Michael being with a mistress does not necessarily make him a bad father, Jules being on a "work vacation trip" does not make her a bad mother.  

There is the struggle of having to pay child support and having to receive child support- many judges take care of this issue by establishing joint custody (50-50) then there is no child support paid . 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, hisbunkie said:

Absolutely, it appears as though it is "the help" who is raising these children with the help of the parents.  

My point, I really did have one, is that you have to be careful when you go on reality tv with your kids.  I get the feeling Jules likes to play "rich, cool and helpless" which may not be a good thing when you are going to Court to get primary custody.  Family Court has changed a lot in the last couple of decades, mothers do not automatically get primary custody and judges are a lot more sensitive to fathers as primary custodians.  Judges are also less likely to mix marital issues with parenting issues.  Michael being with a mistress does not necessarily make him a bad father, Jules being on a "work vacation trip" does not make her a bad mother.  

There is the struggle of having to pay child support and having to receive child support- many judges take care of this issue by establishing joint custody (50-50) then there is no child support paid . 

True, but being with the Mistress instead of your children, when your wife is out of town working and hearing 1 of those kids crying about it on camera is not going to do Michael any favors. We at least know that Jules isn't spending time committing adultery when she is not working, she is home with their kids, the same can not be said of Michael. And this is why Michael/his lawyer are trying to paint Jules as unstable and as the physical aggressor in the marriage. If I were the Judge in this case, I would want to know why Michael is spending the night/sleeping elsewhere when he believes Jules is a danger to their kids, after all, if she is that unstable/dangerous that he should have sole custody, why would he leave them alone with her in the apartment overnight?!?! Michael is digging a hole to deep for him to see over, let alone get out of. LOL

• Love 6
20 hours ago, hisbunkie said:

I think child support is based on the parents' incomes, whether joint custody or not?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, SoCal4Us said:

I think child support is based on the parents' incomes, whether joint custody or not?

Doesn't Bethenny have shared custody and still have to pay Jason?  I know the temporary spousal support was dropped but I faintly remember reading she paid Jason five figures a month in support. 

2 minutes ago, SoCal4Us said:

• Love 3
On August 15, 2016 at 4:09 PM, LIMOM said:

For the most part, I'm "meh" on Jules. Don't like her, don't dislike her. I think overall she is probably a nice person. I don't think she should come back because she is too fragile. The gal has absolutely zero coping skills. I hate when women claim they are unable to manage to take a shower because they are taking care of their kids. Bull shit. I got myself up for work everyday when my kids were young, dressed and fed them, and got them to daycare/school. I still managed to take a shower (yes, and even blow-dry my own hair every fucking morning), keep a clean house, and cook dinner without fail every single night. True, my hubby is a rockstar and helped a lot. She can do none of these things. She cannot cope with the kids, with making coffee, with learning the language that she wants her children to excel in. She cannot get her kids to school on time, or potty train them. She cannot cope with LIFE, and on top of it all she has a dangerous eating disorder. Now she will be going through a high profile divorce that is guaranteed to get ugly. If she cannot cope with taking a shower, how in the world can she cope with all of this big stuff while on a reality show and under a microscope? She needs to take care of herself, and learn to take care of her kids, which is better accomplished away from this show. 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 9

I think Jules is wonderfully complex, flawed, and multidimensional - not to mention genuinely that rarest and yet-overused-to-the-point-of-meaninglessness adjectives: brave. In many respects, she is, from my perspective, an authentic embodiment of the complicated transparency that is so often erroneously - again, in my personal subjective opinion - attributed to Bethenny.

From the commentary I've read about her eating disorder both here and on social media, I feel like there's generally prevailing misunderstanding about eating disorders specifically and, to a lesser extent, mental health more broadly that makes her participation in the show imperative. Not all manifestations of EDs are inherently life-threatening - sure, they're unhealthy and require monitoring like any chronic condition. But so what? Turmoil is a mainstay of life and I don't really understand the premise that, analogously, individuals with HIV, diabetes, or any other challenge potentially exacerbated by stress should automatically forego any opportunities that involve it.

As for the idea that it's difficult to watch Jules because of what essentially amounts to her handicap? If viewers don't want to follow narratives revolving around a comparably serious subject because they prefer aesthetics and soap operatic girlfights - which, after all, are the sine qua non of this franchise - I don't abstractly find that position without merit.

But the Housewives monolith has never been solely about froth and fun. We've been treated to Bethenny's endless tales of Dickensian childhood woe and abuse; Carole's enduring grief and bereavement over Anthony's passing; tales of brutal spousal abuse; altercations in Atlanta so violent that participants in filming incurred multiple broken ribs; felonies and imprisonment in New Jersey; deaths in the OC and Beverly Hills; etc.

The series has always been about the richness of these women's lives, from the tragic to the petty.

Jules - and by extension those grappling with eating disorders and psycho-emotional demons - has to contend with a reality in which grown-ass, fiftysomething coworkers unabashedly think it's perfectly acceptable to exclaim "it's hard to watch her eat" right in front of her, an idea that is beyond perverted. Jules is courageous enough to deliver an accounting of her struggles so unvarnished that she can admit to purging even while her colleagues try to pile on the shame. All audiences and Carole and Co. are faced with is the momentary discomfort of listening.

As for her nominal inability to cope with life? Homegirl is not a saint; she's spoiled beyond belief and her privilege and affluence have afforded her the leisure and convenience of self-indulgence to the extreme. But, from my point of view, she's well and truly able to marshal the resources within herself to cope when she has to. She survived an earlier debilitating bout of anorexia; initially wilted under the glare of the camera and social anxieties before standing up for herself; and has given notice that she isn't afraid of Bethenny.

Lastly, she's a sorely needed representation of ethnic and cultural diversity on a network that really eschews both save for segregated casts.

I'll also add this coda to my earlier recap of my unpleasant experience with her company: Modern Alkeme seems to be a pretty concise mirror for its co-owner: scattered at first but eventually able to get it together. They mailed me two free cases of their product after their online demand exceeded their inventory and they couldn't my order to me for several weeks. Obviously, this isn't a business model on which they should be relying but their customer service communications was pitch-perfect after they made contact.

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

I think Jules is wonderfully complex, flawed, and multidimensional - not to mention genuinely that rarest and yet-overused-to-the-point-of-meaninglessness adjectives: brave. In many respects, she is, from my perspective, an authentic embodiment of the complicated transparency that is so often erroneously - again, in my personal subjective opinion - attributed to Bethenny.

From the commentary I've read about her eating disorder both here and on social media, I feel like there's generally prevailing misunderstanding about eating disorders specifically and, to a lesser extent, mental health more broadly that makes her participation in the show imperative. Not all manifestations of EDs are inherently life-threatening - sure, they're unhealthy and require monitoring like any chronic condition. But so what? Turmoil is a mainstay of life and I don't really understand the premise that, analogously, individuals with HIV, diabetes, or any other challenge potentially exacerbated by stress should automatically forego any opportunities that involve it.

As for the idea that it's difficult to watch Jules because of what essentially amounts to her handicap? If viewers don't want to follow narratives revolving around a comparably serious subject because they prefer aesthetics and soap operatic girlfights - which, after all, are the sine qua non of this franchise - I don't abstractly find that position without merit.

But the Housewives monolith has never been solely about froth and fun. We've been treated to Bethenny's endless tales of Dickensian childhood woe and abuse; Carole's enduring grief and bereavement over Anthony's passing; tales of brutal spousal abuse; altercations in Atlanta so violent that participants in filming incurred multiple broken ribs; felonies and imprisonment in New Jersey; deaths in the OC and Beverly Hills; etc.

The series has always been about the richness of these women's lives, from the tragic to the petty.

Jules - and by extension those grappling with eating disorders and psycho-emotional demons - has to contend with a reality in which grown-ass, fiftysomething coworkers unabashedly think it's perfectly acceptable to exclaim "it's hard to watch her eat" right in front of her, an idea that is beyond perverted. Jules is courageous enough to deliver an accounting of her struggles so unvarnished that she can admit to purging even while her colleagues try to pile on the shame. All audiences and Carole and Co. are faced with is the momentary discomfort of listening.

As for her nominal inability to cope with life? Homegirl is not a saint; she's spoiled beyond belief and her privilege and affluence have afforded her the leisure and convenience of self-indulgence to the extreme. But, from my point of view, she's well and truly able to marshal the resources within herself to cope when she has to. She survived an earlier debilitating bout of anorexia; initially wilted under the glare of the camera and social anxieties before standing up for herself; and has given notice that she isn't afraid of Bethenny.

Lastly, she's a sorely needed representation of ethnic and cultural diversity on a network that really eschews both save for segregated casts.

I'll also add this coda to my earlier recap of my unpleasant experience with her company: Modern Alkeme seems to be a pretty concise mirror for its co-owner: scattered at first but eventually able to get it together. They mailed me two free cases of their product after their online demand exceeded their inventory and they couldn't my order to me for several weeks. Obviously, this isn't a business model on which they should be relying but their customer service communications was pitch-perfect after they made contact.

I really agree with this post and I am also wondering what does this taste like?

• Love 3
1 minute ago, LIMOM said:

I really agree with this post and I am also wondering what does this taste like?

It's actually pretty delicious but unexpectedly spicy (because of the ghost pepper) in the extreme - I enjoy hotly seasoned cuisine but I wouldn't recommend for anyone with a palate disinclined to those flavors. The drink itself is essentially an exotic Arnold Palmer - lemon and green Matcha tea, though the notes of the latter are a lot more subtle than the former. She's more or less rendered a fuller bodied, tastier variant of the Master Cleanse detox recipe. One is supposed to cycle through two every 24 hours for three days in conjunction with a menu of clean eating.

• Love 6

What the hell is Jules wearing on the Tomfoolery episode at dinner? Her top...looks like those shop towels you get at the auto supply store.. they're the exact same color and texture. They sell them at Walmart - a two pack for $1.97.  ( Much cheaper and durable than ANY paper towel including Viva and Bounty!)

Anyway, I haven't seen anything that fashion horrific since Ramona wore her last crocheted dress..... oh wait, that happened on the same episode!

• Love 2
3 hours ago, ryebread said:

Came across this picture of Jules with bangs.  What do you think?  She is lucky that she can pull all her hair back into a sleek ponytail and look good.  It's easy and chic or it can be awesomely messy and out of your face. I vote no bangs.  I'm posting the link because the picture is big.  For someone with an ED, her hair and skin look remarkably healthy.

https://lovelace-media.imgix.net/getty/87957155.jpg?

I like the bangs, she is still an age where you can get away with them. Yes, she has beautiful hair, I guess her ED is kept under control more than not.

• Love 1

Came across this picture of Jules with bangs.  What do you think?  She is lucky that she can pull all her hair back into a sleek ponytail and look good.  It's easy and chic or it can be awesomely messy and out of your face. I vote no bangs.  I'm posting the link because the picture is big.  For someone with an ED, her hair and skin look remarkably healthy.

OMG!

Bethy stole her look!

I think Jules looks better with her new short do. Bangs are really hard to maintain. 

ETA I don't know what short-do flowered-dress pic of Jules that I saw but I just saw the black-suit long-hair reunion pic and I'm confused. Sorry

Edited by NewDigs
  • Love 2

It looks like a wig.  Jules's hair is usually much more sleek than in this pic, in which it looks very coarse.

• Love 2
On 8/15/2016 at 4:09 PM, LIMOM said:

I like Jules but I wonder if all the stress from the divorce would affect her ability to interact with the other women?.

I could see Bethenny being very mean to her.

It wouldn't look good if she was out partying with the other women during this period. Maybe she could be a "friend of the show" & make limited appearances.

• Love 1

I would like to see her stay, if and only if it wouldn't be detrimental to her overall health.

I didn't care for her in the beginning,  but she has grown on me.  I am now fond of her.  Yes she's quirky, high maintenance and somewhat spoiled.  She also is kind, empathetic, and tries to have fun where ever she is.

I was also impressed with her maturity snd how she handled the situation Bethenny was trying to create on the casino bus ride.

Jules is someone I would like to see more of.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, dosodog said:

I would like to see her stay, if and only if it wouldn't be detrimental to her overall health.

I didn't care for her in the beginning,  but she has grown on me.  I am now fond of her.  Yes she's quirky, high maintenance and somewhat spoiled.  She also is kind, empathetic, and tries to have fun where ever she is.

I was also impressed with her maturity snd how she handled the situation Bethenny was trying to create on the casino bus ride.

From your post to Andy's ears.  Bethenny no longer even acknowledges her as a cast member.   So it will be an uphill battle for Jules to return.  I see a pattern with Bethenny, she hated the idea of a younger prettier Kelly, she barely tolerated Kristen and now this beauty arrives and Bethenny wants nothing to do with her. 

• Love 16
28 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:
2 hours ago, dosodog said:

From your post to Andy's ears.  Bethenny no longer even acknowledges her as a cast member.   So it will be an uphill battle for Jules to return.  I see a pattern with Bethenny, she hated the idea of a younger prettier Kelly, she barely tolerated Kristen and now this beauty arrives and Bethenny wants nothing to do with he

You're probably right - Ms. DeFacto Producer will have some say in it I am sure - but I too would like to see her return.

• Love 9

Jules story would be a great 'rising from the ashes' kind of story line.

You have a pampered NY housewife, she looks like a mix of half Asian, half Jew, getting divorced and 'learning' to raise her two kids.

She starts another business and end up selling T-shirts saying, "I give ONE fuck/Get ON my Jock", makes millions of dollars selling her cleanse and raising Rhodes Scholars.

These are the kind of 'REAL housewives' I want to see.

I think Jules is smarter that the rest, I suspect that she plays the fool because she is afraid of how people are going to look at her.

The nasty rags on this show aren't as intelligent as they want us to believe - Jules is that pretty, intelligent gal that probably has been raked over the coals for

having those qualities.

Nothing says "Woman Hate" more than introducing a new woman into an established group of hens and that is exactly why she has had such blow back from Skeletor and Scareole.

• Love 11

I wouldn't mind Jules back, but only if her ED is firmly under control.   For her own sake and welfare.  These shows are very high stress, and I don't know why Jules would want to subject herself or her children to it.  Plus, don't house husbands always claim a sudden concern for the children and refuse to allow them to appear post-divorce?  Not that it would make it very difficult for Jules, as she has a full staff of helpers. But she may not want to put a limit on how much time she spends at home. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I wouldn't mind Jules back, but only if her ED is firmly under control.   For her own sake and welfare.  These shows are very high stress, and I don't know why Jules would want to subject herself or her children to it.  Plus, don't house husbands always claim a sudden concern for the children and refuse to allow them to appear post-divorce?  Not that it would make it very difficult for Jules, as she has a full staff of helpers. But she may not want to put a limit on how much time she spends at home. 

ED like gambling, alcoholism, drug addiction is a day to day battle.  What are they going to say, Jules prove you have eaten at least 1,200 calories and have digested them naturally?  Or Jules you have weigh in weight-if you go below it -you are fired.  Does Jules have a lot of other career opportunities out there?

The husband has already tried to have the current footage rescinded so probably not a chance in hell the kids will be allowed to be filmed.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

ED like gambling, alcoholism, drug addiction is a day to day battle.  What are they going to say, Jules prove you have eaten at least 1,200 calories and have digested them naturally?  Or Jules you have weigh in weight-if you go below it -you are fired.  Does Jules have a lot of other career opportunities out there?

The husband has already tried to have the current footage rescinded so probably not a chance in hell the kids will be allowed to be filmed.

She'd have to sit in front of the Tyrant and Scareole and clean off her plate?

Force fed like a goose - Fatten her up?

Weigh her and humiliate her like the flight attendant of days gone by?

Yeah, right.

People think that getting a ED under control is done with a magic pill, 10 doctor/psysch visits or maybe entering them in the Nathan's Famous Hot Dog Eating contest on the Fourth of July?

-------

Jules

Give me a call. 505 503 4455

• Love 5
23 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

There is something about her that I really like, so I wouldn't mind if she came back. The thing is, I'm also sick of the "newly single" HW angle. We've seen so much of it, particularly on this franchise. Lu, Ramona, Sonja, Beth, and now Jules. There is only so much of this that I can take and still be entertained. 

• Love 3

Wow. According to your link there were two domestic disputes where the cops were called. That really can't be good for their kids. Maybe the best thing for her is to get off of the show.

You know that Bethenny will use that to destroy her next season. I hope she is wise enough to realize that this second hand fame is not worth in and that she puts her kids first.

• Love 1
On Wednesday, August 17, 2016 at 8:54 PM, chenoa333 said:

What the hell is Jules wearing on the Tomfoolery episode at dinner? Her top...looks like those shop towels you get at the auto supply store.. they're the exact same color and texture. They sell them at Walmart - a two pack for $1.97.  ( Much cheaper and durable than ANY paper towel including Viva and Bounty!)

Anyway, I haven't seen anything that fashion horrific since Ramona wore her last crocheted dress..... oh wait, that happened on the same episode!

chenoa333, what is the name of those 'shop towels' at WAL-MART ?

This is judgmental but I am not thrilled with Jules on the show and I do not think she is any kind of a good mother to those kids.  And her soon-to-be ex husband is no parental Olympian either.  My bet is that grandmothers on both sides are now rediscovering the joys of hands-on motherhood.  In fact I hope they are.  Because the kids need care, thought, good humour and good sense.  And I very much doubt either of the Weinsteins have any of that.

Edited by quaintirene
  • Love 4
On Wednesday, August 31, 2016 at 1:30 PM, ryebread said:

I think that the wig looks okay--a look 'change-up'. But, also, I think her short 'Damn! do' is super cute.

1 hour ago, BookElitist said:

chenoa333, what is the name of those 'shop towels' at WAL-MART ?

Go to an auto parts store and get the "Bag of Rags" - It's a bag chock full of pieces of sweat shirts that were cut wrong, they chop them into smaller hand towel sized rags.

They are the bomb.

• Love 1