Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E22: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

You COULD have put a little effort into getting married when you first became ill? ; )

LOL...well, honestly, I've been married. 3 times. It was kind of nice to be really sick and not have to worry about taking care of anyone but me! But before I get bronchitis again I will def try hard to hook a rich old guy so I can fly all over the world looking for a cure.....

• Love 10

Wait now-----I've had bronchitis for 3 weeks and apparently I did it all wrong.......I didn't take any sick selfies so people could see me blowing my nose or hacking away.....I didn't write a blog about my journey.......I didn't file for divorce (well I'm not married but you get the idea) because I wasn't getting enough support.......I didn't claim my kids also have bronchitis........I didn't get mad at my friends who didn't drop everything to come hold my hand.......and most important.....I didn't refuse the antibiotics, sell my home, and go live by the river because antibiotics don't work ya'll!!!

But did you get any casseroles?

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

12 minutes ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

Wait now-----I've had bronchitis for 3 weeks and apparently I did it all wrong.......I didn't take any sick selfies so people could see me blowing my nose or hacking away.....I didn't write a blog about my journey.......I didn't file for divorce (well I'm not married but you get the idea) because I wasn't getting enough support.......I didn't claim my kids also have bronchitis........I didn't get mad at my friends who didn't drop everything to come hold my hand.......and most important.....I didn't refuse the antibiotics, sell my home, and go live by the river because antibiotics don't work ya'll!!!

How do we know you had Bronchitis. We didn't see any pictures of the slime you coughed up. I think you have Munchausen's.

There I said it. I own it. I'm human.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 21
2 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

But did you get any casseroles?

Sadly no......but those were my Hollywood friends don't cha know......My health advocate brought me a can of Campbells chicken noodle. Remind me to cut her a check for 500 bucks for that....

• Love 11

Eileen loves to come off as articulate, to the point, etc., but no wonder LVP was confused.   She never stated clearly what/how/why she wanted an apology - and no matter how LVP tried to understand, she just wasn't getting it - and I don't get it either.    What was it?  The affair comment, the dismissive first apology for asking too many questions, the idea that she couldn't read Eileen's mind to figure out what the hell she was upset about????    Besides stirring up LR all season, what did she do?

LR needs to go - and please don't give her a chance to have her own BBQ.   I'm tired of "own it", "that was then this is now", her constant agreement with anybody, over anything - and please spare us another season of those eyes looking so concerned, the tilt of the head, the knowing nod, usually followed by complete BS spewing which is contrary to what she's said in her TH, or to Eileen, all season.  Enough.  

Besides the pat the puss tutorial, what was Erika's purpose at the reunion?   No hard questions, no input, just one lame answer that she was tired.  

• Love 18
1 minute ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

I do NOT have Housen Muchies!!!! And how DARE you question me!  I'll be faxing you my medical records.......just as soon as I type them up.

I also want photos of your meds closet and your jiffy pop sauna or any other Rube Goldberg medical device. 

But just so you know Walnut Queen put me up to it.

• Love 22
4 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

Eileen loves to come off as articulate, to the point, etc., but no wonder LVP was confused.   She never stated clearly what/how/why she wanted an apology - and no matter how LVP tried to understand, she just wasn't getting it - and I don't get it either.    What was it?  The affair comment, the dismissive first apology for asking too many questions, the idea that she couldn't read Eileen's mind to figure out what the hell she was upset about????    Besides stirring up LR all season, what did she do?

LR needs to go - and please don't give her a chance to have her own BBQ.   I'm tired of "own it", "that was then this is now", her constant agreement with anybody, over anything - and please spare us another season of those eyes looking so concerned, the tilt of the head, the knowing nod, usually followed by complete BS spewing which is contrary to what she's said in her TH, or to Eileen, all season.  Enough.  

Besides the pat the puss tutorial, what was Erika's purpose at the reunion?   No hard questions, no input, just one lame answer that she was tired.  

I agree with your whole post except the last paragraph.  I thought Erika won the reunion.  She was just herself - calm, kinda skanky, level headed.  For me, she was the best looking of the bunch.  And the shade she threw at LVP was everything.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

I do NOT have Housen Muchies!!!! And how DARE you question me!  I'll be faxing you my medical records.......just as soon as I type them up.

I just want to say, I see you and I hear you. I hope you feel validated and know that I am owning my stuff.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

So there...

medcloset.jpg

WOW ! How much of it is Snake oil?

You must have gotten that off the security camera, Kim Richards is at it again!

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 10
14 minutes ago, ryebread said:

I agree with your whole post except the last paragraph.  I thought Erika won the reunion.  She was just herself - calm, kinda skanky, level headed.  For me, she was the best looking of the bunch.  And the shade she threw at LVP was everything.

Erika has learned form her husband when to hush. She was barely even there during this part. 

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Giselle said:

I can imagine a BBQ at LisaR's. A buffet of sniffing jars, exercise equipment and a scale.

Care to sniff Cheetos anyone?

I love to take the last few chip/Cheetos in a bag, crush them and funnel them into my piehole using that same bag.

I had a package of Flaming Hot Cheetos - crushed them up and put the bag up to my face and proceeded to get Flaming Hot Cheeto dust into my eyes, I was so surprised, I inhaled the FHC dust.

I can only imagine it was like getting gassed at a protest. Boy was I fucked.....

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, nc socialworker said:
17 minutes ago, Giselle said:

I also want photos of your meds closet and your jiffy pop sauna or any other Rube Goldberg medical device. 

But just so you know Walnut Queen put me up to it.

Well Walnut Queen was always a pot stirrer.......she didn't come to my paint a tile on a mountain party so you know....Hollywood Friend. Next time I have a party I'm inviting her but I'm going to completly ignore her until she's uncomfortable. Because that's what grown ups do.......amiright?

• Love 14
6 minutes ago, thewhiteowl said:

Erika has learned form her husband when to hush. She was barely even there during this part. 

except when she flat out LIED (she admitted she lied during a TH in the episode of her after-party but lied at the reunion)

• Love 12

I wanted Kenya Moore to ask Eileen what her point was..and then to hurry up and get there cause she was bored lol

With a bullhorn and a sceptor. LOL

Yolanda got what she wanted, grovelling at her feet. Eileen will never shut up about the apology that never came. Kim needs to go away and stay away, get better and hopefully find peace. This show isn't the place for that. Kyle has no torso, so that dress looked horrible on her. Didn't care for her shoes either. Rinna... what can I say that hasn't already been said. She needs to have a t-shirt that says "Own It!!!" so she'll not have to repeat it endlessly. LVP, you aren't fooling me for a minute. You are the master manipulator on this show, and you love to pounce on people's weaknesses. Kathryn is the only person in this bunch that I like. Erika, you can go away also, patting your puss all the way back to Pasadena.

• Love 5

Oh Absolutely! Remember...No hearts for her but I'll kiss your ass six way from Sunday for an invite even if I still think you're faking. Don't worry though If I disparage you in anyway I'll have a Come to Jesus with you the next morning and own it. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

When did Mohamed say this publicly? I have never seen/read/heard him say it himself, just some "unnamed" source, which could have been anyone.....like say, Yolanda or Brandi but never Mohamed. The last time he was filmed, by TMZ I think, He said they were still friends and that was just last week. Do you have another source that I missed showing him saying Lisa is "dead" to him? .

Again I've fallen for the headlines on multiple websites, 'TMZ', 'Celeb Gossip', 'Inquisitr', 'RealityWives' and dozens of other websites with the same "quote" which as it turned out was the quote of Harvey Levin of TMZ. It definitely was misleading and I fell for it. https://www.google.com/search?q=mohamed+hadid+lisa+vanderpump+is+dead+to+me&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

I think that's been cleared up, at least for me it is. Nevertheless, Mohamed Hadid hasn't spoken to Lisa Vanderpump in more that 8 months as confirmed by Yolanda just last week. So who is telling the truth here about that friendship, Yolanda, Mohamed or Lisa Vanderpump? Mohamed is a powerful figure that Lisa would rather have as an ally rather than an enemy. The end of their friendship came up during the reunion and Yolanda said to Lisa "but you know it did harm your friendship, you don't talk anymore" to which Lisa replied "he thought I was saying really negative things about his kids. I've calmed down now so I think we need to put it back on track". Lisa learned a valuable lesson, that the ex-wife of Mohamed and the mother of his 3 children will certainly carry more influence with Mohamed than the friendship that Ken and Lisa had with him. Mohamed is from Jordan, where men are very proud and don't forgive easily when they've been wronged. Maybe he'll eventually come around and I'm sure Lisa is on a mission to regain his friendship. But Yolanda has been victim to Lisa's dishonesty by way of Lisa Rinna doing her bidding. I don't think Yo is going to put in any kinds words on her behalf with Mohamed.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 2

almost forgot, Kathyrn has really grown on me. I just loved her reaction to Kim and her wishing Kim well. I felt like the grinch when his heart grows two sizes. Yes I know Kim can be a pia but I loved Kathryn's compassion. I hope she gets a second season. I like what she brings to the group.

• Love 17
7 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

Yolanda got what she wanted, grovelling at her feet.

So are you saying she manipulated those women into doing that?  Or did they do it on their own volition?  Because it's been said many times around here (usually in reference to LVP) that no one is really a manipulator because you can't force someone to do something against their will. Which I disagree with somewhat. 

For whatever reason the 'ladies' came to her side, yeah, Yo got what she wanted.  But I also think she got what she deserved which were some apologies.  I began to think a little bit better of a couple of them for doing it.  But there's still the shred of doubt that they only did it because they know that to not have done so would have looked cold.

• Love 5

Hopefully the women gathering at her feet and holding her hands (all but Eileen and Kathryn)  did whatever Yo needed to move on from M and "my kids!"  I think that was their intention.  Apologize and let's be done with this boring, redundant mess.  They want it over as much as we do.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 12
36 minutes ago, Giselle said:

I can imagine a BBQ at LisaR's. A buffet of sniffing jars, exercise equipment and a scale.

Talking about doing a BBQ at her house next season was presumptuous on her part.  Then, when she added the detail about the Kobe beef, she became even more desperate than she has been all season.  Loved when Erika said, "Can we have some ribs?" 

• Love 15
5 minutes ago, wings707 said:

They want it over as much as we do.  

Do we? 

I don't think it's ever going to be over.  This season will certainly be remembered as the season of Yolanda.  She was hated for her transgressions, real and perceived.  My guess is, she's going to be all good with the other HWs next season and it will become about the rehabilitation of Yolanda.  I'm Yo'd out.  And I don't even hate her.

If she insists on doing this show and Bravo still wants her, she should take a year off.  Traipse the world.  Titillate the masses via her social media.  And come back then.  I'd be curious to see how she'd be received then.  But I'm pretty sure that once Kyle and VDP take her and Kim under their wings next season it's going to be all about them.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, nc socialworker said:

what does broom and a broom and a rug mean? I must be too old or too young to know what this refers to. Lol

Ha! Sweeping everything under the rug. That's our Kim. She's happy as a clam to just pretend nothing she had ever happened and is willing to befriend anyone who pretends right along with her.

• Love 5

My apologies, the quote feature is being all wonky for me. 

1 hour ago, glowlights said:

I am so sick of hearing Kim wanting brownie points for her alleged sobriety while steadfastly refusing to admit any problem other than alcohol. Was Yolanda always this sympathetic to Kim, or is it part of her new "invisible diseases" crusade? Does Kim have a health advocate, too?

I'm glad somebody said it. Kim was so happy that she could give the answer that she can't discuss what led to her arrests because it's still an ongoing court case. I could see the relief on her face. It's such nonsense that nothing ever goes in this woman's favor. She is *always* being let off the hook, she can *always* manage to make people feel sorry for her by turning on the tears and playing the victim, and she never truly admits to having done anything wrong. 

It's very frustrating for her to claim that it's only alcohol when she's had multiple slips on camera where she admits to taking pills. She has a raging drug problem and Rinna wasn't exaggerating by saying that she's dangerous because this is a woman who repeatedly drives when she's under the influence. The fact that she isn't called out on this stuff by anyone other than Dr. Phil, is hugely troubling and I see no proof whatsoever based on her comments that her struggles have taught her anything. 

Another key thing to me was when she said that last year was the lowest that she could go. How does she not understand how lucky she is and that it could have been so much worse? Her kids are worried about her OD'ing one day and she makes it seem like there isn't a real problem. According to her, she only had 'one drink' the day she was arrested. According to her she only had some 'wine with a friend' and that her relapse was essentially being blown out of proportion because she'd been '"sober" for three years' even though everyone, including her own family members and coworkers knows that it's a gigantic lie that she was forcing them to swallow, repeat, and actually respect.

She does indeed want brownie points for the non-existent work that she's put into her sobriety and it's frustrating to people who actually do put in the work. 

For all of the talk about how LVP doesn't know how to make an apology--I wish the housewives would point out that Kim is hands down, no contest, the chief offender on this score. It's not just the women on this show that she is incapable of making apologies to. She can't even apologize to her own children as has been shown on this show, Dr. Phil, and her new Mother/Daughter show. 

I don't even think Rinna got into the real reason that she can't stand Kim. To me it comes back to the digs (there was more than one) about Harry. Kim couldn't focus her rage on Rinna, instead she had to throw out comments about a man who had done nothing to her to the point where multiple viewers were speculating that Harry must have HIV. I can totally understand Rinna still being ticked about that. 

Edited by Avaleigh
Edited to make the point that Kim's drug taking has been admitted to on camera.
  • Love 17
36 minutes ago, HumblePi said:

Again I've fallen for the headlines on multiple websites, 'TMZ', 'Celeb Gossip', 'Inquisitr', 'RealityWives' and dozens of other websites with the same "quote" which as it turned out was the quote of Harvey Levin of TMZ. It definitely was misleading and I fell for it. https://www.google.com/search?q=mohamed+hadid+lisa+vanderpump+is+dead+to+me&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

I think that's been cleared up, at least for me it is. Nevertheless, Mohamed Hadid hasn't spoken to Lisa Vanderpump in more that 8 months as confirmed by Yolanda just last week. So who is telling the truth here about that friendship, Yolanda, Mohamed or Lisa Vanderpump? Mohamed is a powerful figure that Lisa would rather have as an ally rather than an enemy. The end of their friendship came up during the reunion and Yolanda said to Lisa "but you know it did harm your friendship, you don't talk anymore" to which Lisa replied "he thought I was saying really negative things about his kids. I've calmed down now so I think we need to put it back on track". Lisa learned a valuable lesson, that the ex-wife of Mohamed and the mother of his 3 children will certainly carry more influence with Mohamed than the friendship that Ken and Lisa had with him. Mohamed is from Jordan, where men are very proud and don't forgive easily when they've been wronged. Maybe he'll eventually come around and I'm sure Lisa is on a mission to regain his friendship. But Yolanda has been victim to Lisa's dishonesty by way of Lisa Rinna doing her bidding. I don't think Yo is going to put in any kinds words on her behalf with Mohamed.

I do think they hit a speed bump in their friendship but I don't believe that Mohamed threw it away over this, I really don't. That said, I believe they will keep their friendship quiet for a while because of Yolanda to help keep peace in the Hadid family. I also believe that Yolanda realizes this and doesn't mind, as long as it doesn't show her to be a liar, she could care less about their friendship in the long run. Also, Mohamed is on film, TMZ, stating that he and Lisa are still friends and I don't think he would say so unless they are already on the mend.

I do not believe that Rinna did anyone else's "bidding" other than her own and that of Eileen. Rinna admits that Munchausen came from her (Rinna) and no one else, so why she is blaming LisaV for it is beyond me other than it is what Eileen wants her to say. LisaV telling them to "talk about it if they are that concerned" or "to live their own truth" is not manipulating them at all and for them to suggest otherwise is them trying to take the stain they put on themselves and place it on someone else instead.

• Love 15

Sweeping it under the rug is a good thing!  I certainly don't want them to go over old issues.  Let's move on!  Sweep this whole season under the rug.  I don't care about Kim.  Go away.  Yolanda shut up, you are cured now, so act the part. NO more mention of LYME!  We are all done, cast, crew, viewers and anyone within earshot.  

• Love 5

Big Mama Thornton: I lost my spirit animal when Prince died, but I think I have found a new one with you. Your post was everything I love as a reader; articulate, truthful, grammatically correct, and freaking spot on. Please keep 'em coming! 

• Love 7

Knowing how LR goes over the top with almost everything, can you imagine the late night calls and texts she made to LVP, Kyle & Eileen.   Lots of "what do I do with this information (re: the M word), the desperate need for someone, anyone, to tell her she really needs to bring it up.   She had no guilt over discussing it with her hairdresser, she just had a juicy piece of gossip she wanted to spread.     When one or all of them said "do what you think you need to", she took that as a "sign" (manipulation) to bring it up.  

• Love 6

I forgot to mention how mortally offended Lisa R was when Andy called her Marco Rubio. She should run for president; everyone else is. "I ENGAGED WITH CANADA AND I FEEL JUST TERRIBLE. MY HAIRDRESSER SAID IT WASN'T A REAL COUNTRY. BUT I OWN IT." 

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 8
31 minutes ago, ryebread said:

Do we? 

I don't think it's ever going to be over.  This season will certainly be remembered as the season of Yolanda.  She was hated for her transgressions, real and perceived.  My guess is, she's going to be all good with the other HWs next season and it will become about the rehabilitation of Yolanda.  I'm Yo'd out.  And I don't even hate her.

If she insists on doing this show and Bravo still wants her, she should take a year off.  Traipse the world.  Titillate the masses via her social media.  And come back then.  I'd be curious to see how she'd be received then.  But I'm pretty sure that once Kyle and VDP take her and Kim under their wings next season it's going to be all about them.

I want Uber Yo back. 

• Love 3

Maybe the Dead Horse will be in part 3

Yes, a TINY dead horse that somebody can fish out of their purse and wave around while they shriek "Do you want to see the dead horse? DO YOU WANT TO SEE THE DEAD HORSE?????"

• Love 4

Any Veep watchers out there? LVP 100% "Danny Chung / Torture'd" Eileen. LVP kept mentioning the word "affair" like it was no big deal and connecting Eileen to it (Like Selena did to Danny Chung at Clovis!). That's the kind of crap LVP pulls -- it's sneaky, but effective. Lisa's manipulations aren't blatant, and it's a shame more people can't see how shady she is. Oh man, when her comeuppance arrives, its going to be bye-bye Joffery Baratheon-level satisfying. (Not that I want LVP to die; but I do hope that one day people wake up and realize how awful she is! And yes, it will happen one day. Maybe not for another 2 years or so -- but it will happen.)

• Love 3
1 hour ago, nc socialworker said:

almost forgot, Kathyrn has really grown on me. I just loved her reaction to Kim and her wishing Kim well. I felt like the grinch when his heart grows two sizes. Yes I know Kim can be a pia but I loved Kathryn's compassion. I hope she gets a second season. I like what she brings to the group.

Like Kyle, Kathryn usually has empathy tears, and I find it endearing.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Lady Grump said:

Any Veep watchers out there? LVP 100% "Danny Chung / Torture'd" Eileen. LVP kept mentioning the word "affair" like it was no big deal and connecting Eileen to it (Like Selena did to Danny Chung at Clovis!). That's the kind of crap LVP pulls -- it's sneaky, but effective. Lisa's manipulations aren't blatant, and it's a shame more people can't see how shady she is. Oh man, when her comeuppance arrives, its going to be bye-bye Joffery Baratheon-level satisfying. (Not that I want LVP to die; but I do hope that one day people wake up and realize how awful she is! And yes, it will happen one day. Maybe not for another 2 years or so -- but it will happen.)

Was that before or after Eileen told her she was manipulative and calculating and demanded an apology for the 800th time?

• Love 6
57 minutes ago, ryebread said:

Talking about doing a BBQ at her house next season was presumptuous on her part.  Then, when she added the detail about the Kobe beef, she became even more desperate than she has been all season.  Loved when Erika said, "Can we have some ribs?" 

I know right!

Cracked a tooth and broke a crown cracking and gnawing rib bones with my teeth. The dentist told me I wasn't a dog...I just took that to mean be more careful and select bones to gnaw on wisely.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Giselle said:

That is Jenny McCarthy's defense.

Jenny McCarthy Anti-Vaccine Death Count was over 9000 in July of 2015. It's probably higher now.

http://www.antivaccinebodycount.com/

No it's a reasonable thought process. People also think chiropractors are quacks while others would be lost without them. At some point individuals ultimately need to be responsible for whatever health plan THEY choose and so unless there is deliberate misrepresentation with the intent being some sort of personal gain I see nothing wrong with a person advocating something they truly believe in. Agree to disagree and all that jazz.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, ryebread said:

I agree.  She isn't any more ridiculous or dangerous, to me, than the people who believe that prayer will cure them.  Or those who send their money to televangelicals that can cure their cancer/heart trouble/hair loss over the airwaves.  They really believe it and that's their right.  I certainly don't hate them for it. 

At least with alternative treatments, there's a good possibility of getting something right.

There's usually some sort of benefit anyway even if it has nothing to do with what's being treated. I mean cleaning up your diet, being mindful of your fluid intake etc. etc. etc.  If nothing else a lot of these rituals will just boost energy and help with a persons overall mood I would expect.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 1

Vegan Lisar, bound with nervous energy, invites all to a Kobe beef BBQ.  Erika needing to let everyone know that she eats requests ribs. 

And this after her emotional outburst of anger about LVP not "owning it."   She flips out and it is over it in an instant and wants everyone to do the same.  I'll be interested to see how she is treated next season.  The all got a full frontal dose of her and will act accordingly.   I think we will see the cast keeping a safe distance with zero phone calls or talk outside of filming.

• Love 8
On 4/27/2016 at 0:43 PM, Misslindsey said:

LVP rarely sounds sincere to me with her apologies, but I would imagine she is sincere with some of them at least. I do not think she gave Eileen a sincere apology, but I also think Eileen should have just let it go after the second go around. 

I believed they all talked about Yo/Lyme and the possibility of her exaggerating or her having some sort of illness in addition to Lyme. I wish they stuck to their questioning of Yo and stopped with their infighting. I was all for Rinna saying that Yo was the most manipulative person of them all, because I concur. I was fine with the bits that Kyle and LVP said when questioning Yo's treatment or her having something in addition to Lyme, because I had questions (still do). It was like everyone backed off of Yo, when I thought there was legitimate questions about her and her illness. None of them wanted to go after the sick person, even though I would have been cheering if they did. Instead they all fought with each other.

This. Kim wasn't (perhaps still not) a nice person, but apparently she should get a free pass because she is an alcoholic. No matter how many times they trot Kim out I just cannot buy what she is selling. Has Kim ever admitted to having a problem with pills or other drugs? I still do not believe her issue is just with alcohol. I do not care if Rinna and Eileen went in on her last season. It seemed like at the time everyone was overlooking Kim's behavior. That said I do think Rinna and Eileen can not like Kim, but wish her well (probably away from them though). I just think you can not like a person, but wish them well with some of the crap they are dealing with.

I was rolling my eyes at pretty much everything that was spilling out of Yo's mouth. I really think Kim and Yo are the master manipulators of the bunch.

I have the unpopular opinion of still liking Kyle, LVP, Rinna, and Eileen. Kathryn does not bother me either. I wish Erika would go, but more than anything I want Yo gone.

Since I know that they're resistant to doing a huge cast shake up I will admit preferring this line up to a lineup including Yolanda, Kim, and Brandi which is apparently going to be coming our way. I can't decide if they're more likely to cut Eileen, Rinna, and/or Kathryn but I lean towards them cutting Eileen because she hasn't brought all that much to the table. It isn't that she doesn't have qualities that make her look like a great idea on paper. It's the execution on her end that was the problem.

I'd love it if Kyle and LVP could bring on two new candidates as friends. I'm really uncomfortable with the idea of Yolanda taking over the show but that seems like the direction we're headed in. Someone (maybe Zoeysmom?) predicted that Yolanda was trying to make herself the center of the show and it seems to have worked. I'll never believe for a second that she didn't like that she was the focus of this year's drama. 

I hope that Kyle and Lisa stand together and don't allow Yolanda and that set to get them to turn on each other. Oddly enough Kim seems to be in the most neutral position these days. 

Edited by Avaleigh
Clarification.
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Lady Grump said:

Except LVP isn't "connecting" Eileen to the word affair - Eileen has acknowledged that she and Vinnie had an affair that ultimately ended both their marriages (IIRC, she has claimed that her marriage was already all but over at that time).  I may be forgetting, but it seems to me at least that it was Eileen's multiple demands for new/better apologies for LVP asking about the affair that caused the word to be brought up repeatedly.  YMMV.

It almost seems as it what Eileen wants is for LVP to somehow take back the question, as if it never happened.  Can't happen.  Heck, LVP could have asked "what made you think it was ok to f**k someone else's husband?"  But she used Eileen's word.

• Love 10