Type keyword(s) to search

Who should stay and who should go?

• Start Topic

POLL OPEN

120 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Stay: LVP, Kyle and Kathryn

Go: Lisar, Erika, Yo, and Eileen

Let the record reflect ( I take my polls seriously) I would keep Rinna and Eileen to get rid of Yo. I voted stated for Kathryn although I have no strong feelings one way or another.

Edited by nc socialworker
  • Love 4

Stay: LisaV, Kyle, LisaR, Ericka

Go: Eileen (because she really doesn't fit, not because I dislike her), Yolanda (way too tedious and I wanted her to come back last year because I thought her hypocrisy was kind of funny - now she is just bitch eating crackers to me). 

I don't have any strong feelings one way or the other about Kathryn. She definitely has a shit stirring side that could be entertaining, but nothing else about her really stands out. 

Come Back: I would like to see Joyce and possibly Camille come back. Camille, because I think that she will eventually hit that point where she can't help herself and spiral out into the "I will destroy you" Camille that made her so fun in season 1, and exposed Taylor in season 2. 

• Love 3

As much as I hate Yolanda, I really want Erika gone. I find her boring. It would be one thing is she actually had some talent, but I don't see it, and her marriage reads as fake. She's just a big old zero to me. If Yolanda returns, and I pray that she doesn't, at least I will watch in hopes that she'll finally be exposed as the liar that she is. 

LVP is the heart of the show. I wouldn't be interested in it without her. She's an actual unique character in the RH world.

• Love 8

Oddly while I'm more of a LVP fan than not, I don't think it would be a bad thing if Lisa stepped out for a season. I'm really tired of the same arguments from the cast about her "chess moves." Its really been the focus of her story for the last several years and its tedious.

Yolanda is unlikable but her story might just be interesting next season and her side kick Erika with the PP might just get tired of being treated like the chauffeur.

Kyle for me is the core housewife and I like her around even if everything else is just happening around her.

Eileen probably should step out because she just doesn't give enough of her personal life up. Not that I blame her.

If Lisar is the new Brandi to be manipulated by tptb, so be it, fair trade.

Kathryn is probably the first wife that I liked better after hearing her thoughts and blog because she seems fairly sensible. But she's not a good fit since her confrontation with TMCFR was a bust and that seemed to be the reason she was hired. She seems along for the ride like NY Kristin. Maybe Renna can throw a glass at her. Whatever.

I reeeally don't like Yolanda and Brandy using Kim so Kim and Faye can go and hang a bit which Kyle.

I rather like all the famous faces that used to show up in the background because they do seem to have connections with the HWs and I always wonder if they will be back as wives or just came to the party.

Camille, Taylor & Adrienne can come and go if they have something going on. I like updates.

Brandi, no to messy and she probably smells...

• Love 4

Yolanda gone.  I would like to see them all together without her.  

I was on the fence about Erika going or staying.  I think it might be interesting to see what she is like without her assigned friend involved.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 7

Camille and Adrienne brought the fabulous parties. Bring them back.

If they could get Latoya Jackson who is friend with lvp and the Hiltons, she would also be a nice addition.

Plus she is fun cray-cray.

• Love 4

Linda Thompson. Elvis, Bruce Jenner and David Foster all tapped that surgically enhanced chassis, and she must have a few good stories. Plus, she strikes me as someone who might say (and be fully serious while saying it), "Why are we fighting? Let's not fight. Look at the pretty sunset. And the clouds. I like clouds. And I like kittens. Have you ever stroked a kitten? It's like touching a cloud."

• Love 9

I voted to keep LVP and Kyle, although I would like to see Kathryn back as well. I just don't feel strongly enoough about it to vote for her.

I voted to get rid of Yolanda, Eileen and Lisar. If I could only choose one to get rid of it would be Yolanda. I would also like to see Erika gone but not strongly enough to vote for her. 

I don't think I'd bring any past housewife back. Season 1 Camille would be great (now there was a villain who was fun) but the fake season 2 version bored and annoyed me because I knew she was being fake. Her claws still come out on occasion in interviews when discussing Kelsey but she's tame when it comes to the housewives. I liked that Joyce wasn't scared to take anyone on or afraid to break the fourth wall, but she didn't quite fit in with the show and she could be quite irritating in her individual segments (anyone remember the gun range?).

Edited by glowbug
  • Love 1

This is the first season after which I can legitimately see Lisa calling production's bluff and walking away to see how the show fares without her; it's a gamble that worked out moderately well for NeNe Leakes (no earth-shattering outside success but RHOA ratings, for a variety of reasons, are on the slide) and Lisa has the now firmly cemented Vanderpump Rules. Andy seems to be enamored with Erika. I can't envision realistic circumstances in which she's not invited back. Kyle is emotionally and professionally invested in remaining on the program. The network has extended Yo practical carte blanche with respect to choosing her filming schedule and partners - why would they stop now? Rinna is demonstrably willing to do anything at the behest of tptb to remain part of the cast. I'd say Eileen has ironically jeopardized her spot more than if she had just tried to provide the voice of reason; maybe she gets a letter if Lisa bounces - the script for her and Rinna turning on each other virtually writes itself. I actually feel strongly enough about Kathryn to note that I'll tune if Lisa jets yet she remains on the show. I think she'll be included in filming and production will see how much she contributes before determining if she gets a diamond or is just a FOH. Eileen may get a similar approach. Casting seems to be especially challenging for this city but I have to imagine they'll unearth at least one new face which means another potentially sprawling eight-person marquee.

• Love 1

I Want Yolanda "Lemonlymes" Foster to kick rocks! Her bullshit is tiresome and old news and doesn't make great tv.

Secondly, Eileen needs to leave. I want her to just focus being on soaps and living a quiet life. I would hate for her to lose anymore popularity because she can't "beat" LVP at what LVP has been doing for 6 seasons now. If she wants to win go back gambling and doing great Emmy reels, but reality tv isn't for her.

I didn't mark it but Lisa R should return. Since this bitch loves attention give her a storyline where the tables are flipped on her. That's usually what happens in this franchise. She caused enough trouble in this season to earn her villain/mean girl card where it should be a breeze to do a S/L round her. A good ol fashion groveling storyline would entertain my socks off.

At this time I'm going to say Erika will stay. Andy has had her on WWHL twice, he really loves her.

three times

Kathy Hilton and/or Kris Jenner could be very interesting.

Hell no. That's tune the tv off hour.

• Love 3

I'm new here, so this is my first post. Lisa R used to be a favorite of mine, but now I dislike her so much on the show that I'd prefer she not return. It's been exhausting witnessing her mad scramble to become or remain relevant this season. I don't think I could handle another season with her. Yo can also go, as far as I'm concerned. She brings nothing to the table. As for Eileen, I suppose I could tolerate another season with her, but she's not one of my favorites this season.

• Love 4

I'm down for a the current cast all to return. I think I'm tired of new people crammed in randomly each season and just want to see fallout, evolution.

Even Yolanda can come back, far as I'm concerned. She should have her story together by then because she has a book to sell and that might require a bit more consistency. And if the show is in fact her vs Vanderpump I'm ready to watch that play out... For a couple episodes, anyway.

We'll see how the reunion unfolds, though. Part one was everything I like in reality TV. They could disappoint me, though, in the coming weeks.

• Love 5

At this time I'm going to say Erika will stay. Andy has had her on WWHL twice, he really loves her.

Erika is dull as dirt as a guest.  The only reason she was on is because her private jet was used to ferry Yolanda's ass to New York. That is a friendship built around Erika's access to private planes.  Oh Andy was fascinated with Erika having her boobs hanging out zzzz. . . . .

I can't imagine what else there is from Erika.  Her husband won't film, we have seen every square inch of Erika, her latest hit can't be aired not only because of the f-bombs but she didn't write it, so Bravo won't pay royalties, her glam squad which apparently she uses primarily just for performances and TV appearances, Yolanda no longer seems to need a guard dog.

• Love 1

I voted for LVP, Kyle, Lisa Rinna and Kathryn to stay. LVP and Kyle are staples. Rinna has a loud mouth and can be very annoying, like Brandi, she has more in her before the final straw is drawn. I think the worse thing for Rinna was being given a built in sidekick in Eileen.  Eileen has been a vocal supported and defender of LR and big part of why Rinna pushes topics of conversation relentlessly (LVP, Kim). Kathryn showed glimpses of feistiness (not always good) but also reflection. She can go either way. I'd be willing to give her a chance.

I voted Yolanda, Erika and Eileen can go. I actually don't mind Yolanda in the sense that she's strategic which works well on the show, however, I don't agree with someone who invites information on camera and then quickly shuts it down when confronted or asked questions. If you want privacy, keep it private. You don't need to broadcast everything to 'Hollywood friends' and then be offended when they talk about the information you've already relayed in front of cameras. Wrong or right, the other women all take the jabs to the chin, whether it produces anger or tears, the fact of the matter is the women sit there and take it. Yolanda sabotages the process to avoid dealing with any information or behavior she doesn't want to address.

Erika is useless so far. If her only job will be as Yolanda's messenger and message carrier, then there's no need for her to return. She has to show a willingness to open up truly engaging with the other women but I'm not sure she can do that without being Yolanda's sidekick that wants to take people down who has wronged Yolanda.

Eileen can GTFO. The one thing I can't stand is a person who has a holier than thou attitude. Eileen speaks with such convictions, parlaying truths that don't even belong to her but she treats it as if they do. She is projecting a behavior that suggests that she has a higher moral standing than the others and that is the most grating personality trait I can find in someone. It's the reason I can't stand Kenya Moore or Phaedra Parks as well. I'll take all of the Brandi's and Tamra's in the world before I put up with an Eileen type that wants to come at people as a truth warrior. Deal with your own truths before you try to 'fix' everyone else.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 5

I like the cast as it is - hope they all return.

Don't love or hate any of them - and, between the narcissists and other assorted craziness, there's enough drama to keep things interesting.

(No thanks to Kim, Brandi, Camille, Taylor and Adrienne. Been there, done that.)

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 3

I would not be surprised if Erika is not asked back.  She has not given anything of interest.   Nothing bothers her.  She is not up for sparing with anyone; she sits removed from it all. She is humorless and not willing to befriend anyone on the cast.   Her fake "friendship" with Yo is transparent so of no value to Yo or Bravo.  Why would they ask her to return?  

I don't want Yo to return but she will so there is no use wishing.  I am do done with her trip, all of it. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 6

I would like to see Yolanda replaced by a rock star's wife. Swap out Mrs. Harry Hamlin for Mrs. Eric Roberts. Bring in someone fabulous—like Carmen Carrera—to replace Eileen.

Slash's wife/ex wife? would be sensational.
  • Love 4

Stay: LVP, Kyle, Katheryn and Ericka (as long as ERICKA J and her glam squad are kept to small appearances. Like hors d'oeuvres.)

GO

Yolanda. No explanation needed.  "Lymons in the stream, that is what we are. No one in between, how can we be wrong.."

Eileen. No real story and she treats her husband like a buffoon. All her pot stirring was ugly hearted.

On the fence about Lisa R. She needs to back off LVP and go grind her axes somewhere else.

Dream: Camille comes back.

eta: if keeping Ericka means she'll be dragging Yolanda's sorry ass around with her, then bye.

Edited by WaltersHair
  • Love 3

I would like to see Yolanda replaced by a rock star's wife. Swap out Mrs. Harry Hamlin for Mrs. Eric Roberts. Bring in someone fabulous—like Carmen Carrera—to replace Eileen.

Oh god, keep Carmen away from these women. I can only imagine the hayseed questions that Kyle would ask her.

I would not be surprised if Erika is not asked back.  She has not given anything of interest.

You may not like her, but Erika is actually very popular for a newbie. Hell, Andy has had her on WWHL three times already. She's definitely going to be asked back. Whether she does or not, is anyone's guess... She seemed kind of scared about pissing off The Boss.

Edited by KFC
  • Love 2

Slash's wife/ex wife? would be sensational.

I don't know how to quote more than one person, but I totally misread this and assumed that Carmen Carrera was Slash's ex wife. Looked it up, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carmen_Carrera, and now I'm assuming everyone's talking about someone else.

Anyhow, I'm ready for Eileen to go. I haven't liked her from the beginning. I found her to be self-righteous in her first season, this season I just found her boring, relentless, and annoying. (Not to mention her style-sorry Eileen!)

Rinna is ridiculous, but I'd like to see her head spin without Eileen there.

Kathryn can either stay or go- I enjoy the "intelligence" and "wealth" she brings to the show.

Kyle and Lisa together are fun to watch.

I am intrigued by Erika- I want to see/speculate more on her relationship and past. I think she has potential.

I've overdosed on Yolanda.

• Love 3

At one time Rod Stewart's wife Penny Lancaster was close to signing and at the last minute they got their own reality show which totally bombed.  I wonder now that David it is out of the picture if she might be interested.  Now they are no longer living in Las Vegas maybe?  http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/rod-stewarts-wife-penny-lancaster-6308121  They don't seem camera shy.

They were great in the silly Hamilton's reality show.

• Love 1

I would like for Erika to stay. For some reason I just like her and her schtick. Mostly I like how she is when either the others are arguing or when she is arguing. There is a beginning, middle and end. Plus, I love how she got under b's skin at Kyle's store in the Hamptons. 

I would like Rinna to either get a horrible story next season or for her to just leave. She has become my Kim. I need to decide if I want to watch someone who is, to me, mentally unstable. Rinna is completely bonkers, needs some deep therapy and is just a weirdo. I would rather have post hitting rock bottom Kim back than Rinna.

I wouldn't mind if Erika stayed.  She probably has more to offer and would get more chance to film and have her own story line being a returning vet and not a newbie.  There's a lot of possible skeletons in her closet.  Plus I think she really wants to be on the show.  She blossomed from when she started on the show to when she turned up at the reunion.  She freshened up her face and I'd say she lost 15 or 20 pounds.  I'd like to "meet" her son and see more of her slightly strange husband.

Rinna got a horrible story line this season, compliments of herself!  Every negative impression of her was caused by something she said or did.  I wouldn't mind if she left.  She might have gotten all she wanted out of this show.  She's apparently gotten enough exposure that she's being considered for a talk show and things are going great for her on QVC.  Now might be a good time for her to leave. 

I'm fine with all the other women.  I wouldn't add Kim or Brandi mainly because they are both alcoholic/drug addicts and I don't trust either one to stay sober on the show.  I don't object to any of the women having a few or even a few too many on occasion but active self destructive drinking and drugging is just not interesting to me.  It's sad and frustrating to watch.  I wish Kim and Brandi well and hope they both find something productive to do with their lives.

And if there's an intern from show reading this I have a suggestion that will improve the show greatly.  Every time show feels like filming TMCFR, film Donnie instead.  It doesn't even matter what he's doing, - working out at the gym, running on the beach, hanging with his bros, picking up a few things at the store, what evs, it's all good.  And if it means less Faye, it's even better.  JMHO.

• Love 2

At one time Rod Stewart's wife Penny Lancaster was close to signing and at the last minute they got their own reality show which totally bombed.  I wonder now that David it is out of the picture if she might be interested.  Now they are no longer living in Las Vegas maybe?  http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/rod-stewarts-wife-penny-lancaster-6308121  They don't seem camera shy.

I like this idea!  The biggest name they can get either spouse or HW is what they need.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

Erika should stay...she's interesting and she doesn't really care what the other women think...but Yo needs to go.

kyle and LVP can stay...but enough with ganging up on LVP...boring. if the show is unable to deviate from that then cut either LVP or Kyle.

Eileen doesn't fit..yet isn't there one girl in a group that never truly fits in?

Rinna is a great villianess.

Kathryn..undecided...didn't get a chance to really know her so maybe season 7 could be her true tryout?

I think Andy will be bring everyone back.

The ratings were still pretty good for the most part without Kim and Brandi. Plus I'm sure he feels he has struck gold with Rinna being his new bitch of the show. I still don't know about Eileen though. Her life is boring and she had to literally create a storyline from "The Affair" stuff.

• Love 1

I think Erika gives good talking head. Much better than anyone else on the current cast, imho, and for that reason alone I think she has value.

Plus, she was openly bored at the reunion. It's sort of nice to see that, from time to time.

• Love 1

Yo should go - she needs to focus on healing from her illness and her marriage/divorce situation, at least until all the dust has settled.  I don't care to watch while she does it.

Eileen and Erika have kind of been above it all all season and maybe neither is really suited to this type of show.  Eileen has a good gig and doesn't need this.  I should think Erika may face some pressure from her husband to get out before his reputation is impacted.

Kyle should stay, but please leave her sisters out of it - like Yo, I don't want to hear from Kim until she really has gotten better and stops being a rottweiller to the people who care to ask how she's doing ('you just threw a dart at me' - Kim.  What LisaR should've said:  'go F yourself - pardon me for giving a shit about your a$$')

LisaV should stay - maybe less of Ken, but really his only fault for me this season was standing up for his wife against the attacks.  He clearly cares about her and I don't have a problem with that.

Katherine - I would like to see her get another shot at this.  I think she was coming around but ran out of season.

LisaR - like Lisa V and Erika, she has good stuff going on that doesn't have to include this.  She can stay or go, as she pleases, but for me it wouldn't be a dealbreaker either way.

As far as Camille, I think (as above) the dust may have settled for her and she might make a good contribution to the show (see Kim and Yo - this is where I'm going with these two - take some time off and get your heads out of your asses about your various maladies).

Brandi - no.  No. Never.  Nunca.  Please G-d, absolutely no.

I suspect Joyce and the other alumnas would never subject themselves to this again.

Edited by b2H
  • Love 1

I have no idea what they're going to do with this cast next year. If I had to guess, I would say they're going to get rid of Kathryn (she's likable in her own way but she hasn't really made an impression on the show - her main reason for being there, Faye, kind of deflated on arrival) and Eileen (no real storyline and she's the less controversial, less visible member of the duo that has become the pot-stirrers of the season). So, that would leave Yolanda (whom I imagine they will ask back - her divorce is the kind of storyline they love, plus now she will be writing a book, and she has a lot of unresolved issues with the other women), Erika (Yolanda's friend, plus she was a fan favorite for a minute in the first half of the season), mainstays Kyle and LVP, and then of course batshit crazy RInna (good drama potential). With Kathryn and Eileen gone, that leaves open two spots to either bring in some good new blood or a familiar face (Camille, Adrienne, etc). I think that's what I would do if I were Andy. That said, I don't have a dog in this fight because, at this point, I don't really love any one of them. They're all just kind of "there" to me.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 2

I am wondering if anyone's mind changed after watching the Reunion.  So far, Erika has been a big goose egg for me.  A pat the puss demonstration really wasn't riveting.  I think the move is pretty self-explanatory.  It would seem they would need to bring up the spider web angle.  There needs to be some discussion about these women filming something and it being repeated.  Kathryn's done it and Erika has done it. 

• Love 1

I would love to see some of the old guard return, like Camille, Adrienne and Taylor. I want rid of Lisa R, Eileen and either Yo or Erica. I don´t know why but I think it might be okay to have Yo there without any up-her-ass friends.

• Love 4