Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E20: Who Do You Believe?

• Start Topic

I just think Yolanda makes the kids' fake illness all about her. Maybe by forcing rounds of bullshit drugs and supplements down their throats, making idiotic claims about their brain function and struggles, and claiming to only live to see her quest for Lyme Disease cure for her children. Maybe the reason Yolanda wigged out over Munchausen by Proxy is she feels a little guilty.

If Yolanda is the arbiter of all friendships and cannot be close to LVP, other than Hollywood friend close because of her allegiance to Mohamed-how the hell did she ever become friends with David? It seems from media photos David is still socializing with Mohamed, so I question so much of what these people come up with to defend their position.

The façade of the perfect family Hadid is just starting to chip away. There is just no way they can be both on reality TV and enjoy the fake Ozzie and Harriet family there are putting out there. Maybe it is time for the birth parents to let their model children enjoy the spotlight-solo. I would hope that is what Mohamed is doing but damn the House of Hadid are incredible fame 'hos. Now he is coasting off his children's fame.

I think it's far more likely she's offended by the suggestion she would harm her children for sympathy.

Yolanda's Tasha Yar haircut at the party was bad. It looked way better two months later.

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 4

She didn't necessarily betray the kids, but if she hurt or upset their mother, than she hurt and upset them.  If you betray my mother, I will also feel betrayed. Not everyone would be down with this, but some people would.

It reminds me of when people thought it silly for Adrienne to be upset about the surrogacy deal. Brandi didn't actually do anything to the kids. No one was harmed. It wasn't like she went after them. Her beef was with Adrienne, so why make it about how Brandi harmed her family? That's just a technicality IMO. 

I didn't see it as some grand Yolanda betrayal.  Yolanda is the one the amped it up to her only reason for living was to find a cure for her children.  We need not all buy into Yolanda's mental illness.  I will be interested to see if LVP apologizes to Yolanda, but once again this has been blown out of proportion. 

If Brandi could not see, and she later apologized for not having the foresight to realize it did hurt Adrienne's kids, that is on Adrienne.  In this case it is all about Yolanda, not the kids.  I applaud them for sticking up for mom-but at what cost?

• Love 9

Am I the only one who noticed Yolanda's medical tape during her conversation with Erika? I guess it was from her daily blood letting/leeches/humour balancing .http://i.imgur.com/PJSY9j8.jpg

Random thoughts.

Is it possible that's Rinna's about face was the result of the possibility of getting a talk show? I'm sure that was in the works for several months.

Eileen , LVP was honest with you. She state she didn't think she had said anything offensive. It just wasn't a truth you wanted to hear.

I thought LVP apologizing to Faye was a sweet gesture on her part because she knew it would make Kyle happy. When she said in her TH that she loved Kyle it came across as very heart felt and sincere. It's obvious she really appreciated Kyle backing her up.

I thought Rinna was unnecessarily rude to Kim ( did I just see a pig fly by my window?)

Katherine you can stay .....for now.

ETA I hope the state of Mohammad and LVP's relationship is just another Yolanda tall tale ( 8 months =several days) I would hate to see their relationship ended over this.

Edited by nc socialworker
  • Love 20

He's such an annoying little henchman/bodyguard. And if Lisa insists on having him around to argue for her, she can wear his "dumb bitch" comments, along with all the nasty shit he's said, as though she said them herself.

Bet she wouldn't see it that way though - even the chief flying monkey is a mere tool, and it's part of his job to take the heat while saying what she thinks. If he failed in his job, he'd be gone. Edited by nexxie
  • Love 1

She didn't necessarily betray the kids, but if she hurt or upset their mother, than she hurt and upset them.  If you betray my mother, I will also feel betrayed. Not everyone would be down with this, but some people would.

It reminds me of when people thought it silly for Adrienne to be upset about the surrogacy deal. Brandi didn't actually do anything to the kids. No one was harmed. It wasn't like she went after them. Her beef was with Adrienne, so why make it about how Brandi harmed her family? That's just a technicality IMO. 

Being betrayed and feeling betrayed are not always the same thing. One is by action and the other is by perception. Yolanda's kids are old enough to know the difference. Maybe there's more to the story but based on what we know and what we've seen on the show, Yolanda's basis of betraying her children are not reasonable and her family shouldn't condone that type of behavior. Ken actually behaves very similarly when it comes to LVP. No matter what, he always takes up for his wife. He doesn't ever prod her to learn more and give her a different perspective - and truthfully, I think she would respond well because I think she genuinely cares about what he thinks.

I wouldn't really compare it to the Brandi situation because Brandi publically put out information about Adrienne's family that Adrienne had yet not shared with her children. As far as I know, Brandi wasn't repeating information with the world, she was sharing it. Brandi's words had a ripple effect on Adrienne's kids. While they may too young to understand or care about what was said, what Brandi said very much involved Adrienne's children though I don't believe her intent was to do that. I think she was just focused on Adrienne that she didn't consider what kind of environment she may be creating in Adrienne's household when it comes to her kids.

• Love 7

I'm 100% behind Ken. When your spouse has a problem you defend them. That's all he did. He was on his wifes side as he should have been. If he had told her she was wrong (she wasn't) he be getting heat for not sticking up for her. And LisR is a stupid bitch as is Eileen and Erika.

Lisa can defend herself. Ken is unnecessary and aggravating.
  • Love 9

I just think it's good that Kathryn has become the new spokesperson for "Vanderpump Kool-Aid."  God knows that position's been open since Tom Schwartz stepped down...

I think Rinna played that role for a while, which is why she feels so burned now. And Kyle still plays it, though she also sees some of the manipulations. Lisa V drafts those needy enough to be vulnerable to her tactics - people pleasers, etc.
  • Love 4

I think Rinna is still pissed at Kim for all the unwarrented shade she threw about Harry last season. Hinting he had secrets that she knew about but could never back up her BS. Of course, you didn't see Kim apologizing or owning any of that. I can't blame Rinna for holding a grudge.

• Love 7

I think Vanderpump apologizing to Faye has more to do with 1. being exhausted with the Rinna and Eileen situation. 2 she is a chess player and she will need to realine her team. I think that is why she also invited Yo to dinner, even though Yo said she wasn't THAT well yet. I don't take it as manipulative so much as smart move, maybe the other woman just don't get that. They dont know when to back off.

At the party Eileen and LisaR were like two bitter old witches staring at LVP. Also that looked like a lame  party

• Love 12

Because it just can't be said enough:

- Kyle's (goddamn) Palm Springs house is insanely beautiful

-Shut UP Rinna.

And that's all I gotta say about that (TM Forrest Gump)

I think I might belong to one too many nutrition/fitness groups on Facebook because I knew exactly what Yolanda's crazy aluminum spaceship/toaster cover thing was.  It's a portable sauna.  You can buy them on Amazon for like $200!  They're big in the cleansing/detox world.  So of course Yoyo probably has one in every room of her new condo.

QuoteI'm 100% behind Ken. When your spouse has a problem you defend them. That's all he did. He was on his wifes side as he should have been. If he had told her she was wrong (she wasn't) he be getting heat for not sticking up for her. And LisR is a stupid bitch as is Eileen and Erika

I'm more on LVP's side in the whole "who do you believe" debate, yet Ken cussing out a woman that (according to LVP herself last night) Ken has known and liked for years is.... offputting.  There's certainly a way to express that you're on your spouse's side without reverting to name calling and derogatory terms.  In my opinion, that is!

I've definitely come around on Kathryn, too.  I dunno if it's because she seems more innocuous compared to drama llamas like Rinna, Eileen and Yo or what.  She definitely can be a bit much, as evidenced in that dinner scene at the Girardi's. But at the same time, she doesn't seem like she holds a grudge and can keep it moving, even after a conflict has occurred.  I like her and Donnie's relationship too.  He seems to support her without resorting to childish antics (see: Ken Todd) and they seem to really like and respect one another. 

Slightly off-topic but: I do agree that Yolando looked really great on WWHL last night.  Her tan, her outfit, her hair and makeup were all really working for me. Erika, on the other hand, looked over done and ridiculous. But as far as their overall rating as guests? Snoozeville. Population: them.

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 10

Wow, Mo hasn't spoken to Lisa V since that comment about the kids.

I won't believe that unless I hear that from Lisa V or Mo.

In last night's episode Yo and Kim were the least offensive to me then they have been in a long time.

Not saying I want them back...NO WAY! I'd kick Eileen and Rinna to the curb also.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 15

Am I the only one who noticed Yolanda's medical tape during her conversation with Erika? I guess it was from her daily blood letting/leeches/humour balancing .http://i.imgur.com/PJSY9j8.jpg

Random thoughts.

Is it possible that's Rinna's about face was the result of the possibility of getting a talk show? I'm sure that was in the works for several months.

Eileen , LVP was honest with you. She state she didn't think she had said anything offensive. It just wasn't a truth you wanted to hear.

I thought LVP apologizing to Faye was a sweet gesture on her part because she knew it would make Kyle happy. When she said in her TH that she loved Kyle it came across as very heart felt and sincere. It's obvious she really appreciated Kyle backing her up.

I thought Rinna was unnecessarily rude to Kim ( did I just see a pig fly by my window?)

Katherine you can stay .....for now.

ETA I hope the state of Mohammad and LVP's relationship is just another Yolanda tall tale ( 8 months =several days) I would hate to see their relationship ended over this.

I agree, but what I would hate even more is Yolanda gloating about the fact that SHE was the reason for the friendship ending.

• Love 12

Post scripts:

"Eileen has suggested Erika for a small part The Young and the Restless.......hopefully in exchange for a role in Erika's next music video."   LOL!  This has to be a joke even though the other post scripts are serious. 

"Rinna shot a talk show pilot."  I doubt she has a shot at that but let's hope so and has to quit this show to do it. 

Kyle, we know she is doing the scripted show.  And Lisa and Ken opening a new restaurant makes sense.  Erika has a new single, okay, makes sense.  Kathryn's hearing has improved and she and her husband have bought a Chateau in Normandy.   Yolanda is feeling the best she has in years so we can say she will be cured for next season. 

I like Kathryn, her blog is good.  I guess it is just a matter of time before she gets sucked into the fray. I hope not.  

I am so done with this same old stuff. If they all come back next season I see some of the same things re visited.  Groan.  I cannot remember if this happened in the past.  

Kudos Ken!  Stand by your woman.  I love this guy.  He has been a favorite of mine since I started watching. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 17

I just don't understand what Rinna wants from people in the name of "truth", "ownership", and "resolution". It's like she wants everybody to break up. She wants Kyle to break up with LVP. She wants Ericka to break up with Yolanda. She wants Yolanda to break up with Kim and Brandi. She appears to want Kim to break up with the human race and live in a kennel with other rabid dogs drinking only tap water for the rest of her life. She doesn't seem to acknowledge Kathryn's existence. In the words of Ramona Singer, I don't GET it.

Sounds like Rinna is merely doing what any troublemaking hw does for producers. Get these friendships to break up and have discourse and watch the drama happen aka great tv!

• Love 5

I think Vanderpump apologizing to Faye has more to do with 1. being exhausted with the Rinna and Eileen situation. 2 she is a chess player and she will need to realine her team. I think that is why she also invited Yo to dinner, even though Yo said she wasn't THAT well yet. I don't take it as manipulative so much as smart move, maybe the other woman just don't get that. They dont know when to back off.

At the party Eileen and LisaR were like two bitter old witches staring at LVP. Also that looked like a lame  party

Unless Faye may be considered as a potential new HW, I don't see how her apologizing will realign her team. She's already on good terms with Kyle, she wouldn't need to butter up to Faye to do that. I remember one of LVP and Kyle's past fights had to do with LVP saying that Kyle didn't stick up for her when she was being accused of something. Maybe that was a moment that LVP remembered. She appreciated that Kyle stuck up for her and her way of showing appreciation to Kyle and their friendship was to do something that she knew would make Kyle feel good. If there was any strategy behind her actions, I would guess it has more to do with creating evidence that she can apologize, cop to doing something, etc.

What's interesting from Kathryn's blog was she mentioned that Camille disagreed with Erika trying to push the notion that Rinna was manipulated/influenced by LVP to bring up the Manchausen subject matter though Camille and Kathryn agreed that Rinna was LVP's cheerleader. It makes sense that Rinna did something that she thought LVP would have her back on because it suited LVP's interest (it suited Rinna's as well) but when she didn't get that support, she felt betrayed and conned. Where do you draw the line between feeling 'manipulated' and voluntarily doing something because you 'think' it will please someone else?

• Love 16

At the party Eileen and LisaR were like two bitter old witches staring at LVP. Also that looked like a lame party

Everything is a "move" for Lisa V - she's one-uping someone, or arranging allies, making moves to maintain the image of herself she has created. She needs new allies now, and she needs to keep her sidekick Kyle happy - she'll do what she has to but none of it is about true affection for others.

One very telling moment was when Kyle said she knew what Lisa did but loves her anyway (paraphrasing), and Lisa said, "You shouldn't." Someone like Lisa will take the comment as a signal that she can keep doing what she does - Kyle's empathy is a weakness to exploit.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 6

My husband used to be like Ken. I put a stop to it 17 years ago. Its a good way to have lots of misunderstandings. And you never know what nut is carrying a gun, gets their feelings hurt and will use it.

I'm an adult, can handle myself.

17 years ago, some clown in Aruba blew smoke in my face for ignoring him. Hubs went after him. The guy was an ass. Who cares. 

• Love 3

I think Rinna is still pissed at Kim for all the unwarrented shade she threw about Harry last season. Hinting he had secrets that she knew about but could never back up her BS. Of course, you didn't see Kim apologizing or owning any of that. I can't blame Rinna for holding a grudge.

Kim owes Rinna an apology for the Harry stuff but likewise Rinna needs to stop feeling so affected by Kim's choices. They aren't working together so STFU Rinna. They both took digs at each other last night.

As far as Kim being there, IT"S HER SISTER, even I understand that. If she is doing better and not drunk causing a scene let her enjoy herself.

• Love 10

I just can't with this show anymore. So glad this season is over. I was multi-tasking like a boss while watching last night, and I usually never do that. I simply refuse to pay any more attention to this Lymes-Munchausen business. It's been an entire season, and I can't. I will not comment on that nonsense anymore. 

I also could care less about Kim and Rinna's idiotic and passive aggressive conversation. 

The only thing I want to say is that I find it very very interesting that LVP, who is realizing that several of the girls want nothing to do with her, decides to apologize to Faye Resnick. Very interesting indeed. 

• Love 10

Sounds like Rinna is merely doing what any troublemaking hw does for producers. Get these friendships to break up and have discourse and watch the drama happen aka great tv!

I think there are two parts to The Rinna Show - she is pissed that she got manipulated by Lisa V and that Kim threatened to out Harry in some way PLUS she'll do anything for a buck and stirring the shit makes her more valuable to producers.
  • Love 6

Man rules?

You defend you wife - in person.

You listen to what she has to say about things, nod yes and don't offer an opinion, unless asked.

You don't get into pissing contests with women, they pee sitting down and never get THEIR shoes wet.

You never curse a woman out, especially when there are people (viewers) in the room.

Stay the fuck out of the feuds. It's not a good look when you square off against a women, IF you are a man.

Yo revels in the turmoil/talk she generates in the group, go back and watch her smirking.

Eri-cunta is a loathsome beast. Her videos with the bipolar sex kitten character are a hoot.  I guess you can have all the top ten 'hit's if you own your own record label?

She is the mean, nasty POS with no friends - unless she says you MUST be her friend and even then? Who needs someone who pushes you into a fight, while they stand off to the side?

I see you.

Give me a Ken any day of the week and twice on Sundays.  The only bitches I'll ever subject him to are of the canine persuasion.

• Love 15

Kim owes Rinna an apology for the Harry stuff but likewise Rinna needs to stop feeling so affected by Kim's choices. They aren't working together so STFU Rinna. They both took digs at each other last night.

As far as Kim being there, IT"S HER SISTER, even I understand that. If she is doing better and not drunk causing a scene let her enjoy herself.

Exactly! Lisa R wants to make Kim's issues her issues because of what happened with her own sister. Sadly it sucks what happened to Lisa's sister but how is this Kim's fault or why should Lisa continue to keep Kim in the timeout corner. The woman isn't harming Lisa nor is she a full time wife (still hope she will never will be again). If Kim is harming anyone, it's herself and herself only. That's Lisa needs to let it go, move on and shut up already.

• Love 11

My husband used to be like Ken. I put a stop to it 17 years ago. Its a good way to have lots of misunderstandings. And you never know what nut is carrying a gun, gets their feelings hurt and will use it.

I'm an adult, can handle myself.

17 years ago, some clown in Aruba blew smoke in my face for ignoring him. Hubs went after him. The guy was an ass. Who cares. 

Well there are limits, of course!  Ken dissing Rinna privately in their yard is far different than confronting someone in public who could flip out is another situation, entirely!  

• Love 18

Eileen and Rinna will comb through someone else's pubic hair like chimpanzees looking for a storyline and to be relevant.

Love this analogy!  Rinna is one angry woman and maybe they will approve a talk show for her if she does a Wendy Williams style, ranting on hot topics and invite guests guests who take issue with her opinions.  I can see that.  Oh please, oh please, she wont have time to be on this show.  

I find it hard to believe that Mohammed would break a decades long friendship because of her saying what she did.  It makes more sense to me that he stopped doing twitter for other reasons, too.  He may have been getting too many questions about Yo and his kids health status.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 10

I think there are two parts to The Rinna Show - she is pissed that she got manipulated by Lisa V and that Kim threatened to out Harry in some way PLUS she'll do anything for a buck and stirring the shit makes her more valuable to producers.

If yall want to see Lisa R's talk show hosting skills here are a few clips. She was a co-host of the SoapNet morning talkshow called "SoapTalk". It was a moderate hit for soap fans several years ago.

https://youtu.be/5JEYNFrEveQ

https://youtu.be/WQXIyPz3OD0

https://youtu.be/qwUhx70Vlr0

https://youtu.be/MjYyFvhFnzs

Edited by BlackMamba

I just don't understand what Rinna wants from people in the name of "truth", "ownership", and "resolution". It's like she wants everybody to break up. She wants Kyle to break up with LVP. She wants Ericka to break up with Yolanda. She wants Yolanda to break up with Kim and Brandi. She appears to want Kim to break up with the human race and live in a kennel with other rabid dogs drinking only tap water for the rest of her life. She doesn't seem to acknowledge Kathryn's existence.  In the words of Ramona Singer, I don't GET it.

The funny thing is she GOT a lot of resolution, just not the kind she wanted (whatever that is). Kim tried to establish a more cordial, if not friendly relationship. Yolanda said she was done rehashing the munchies. Kyle and LVP agreed to disagree. Really the only thing was LVP not admitting to pushing LR to introduce the M-word, but ffs LVP stood in the kitchen with Kyle and made light of Mauricio's alleged affairs in front of Portia and didn't apologize. She has a hard time apologizing, you have to accept it or don't, it's not news. 

It seems like Rinna is fine with her and Eileen's friendship being ok when they disagree but she can't handle that when it goes on in another friendship.  Then it means they aren't being truthful with each other.

Kyle doesn't have an issue with LVP...as far as I'm concerned, it ends there.  Same with Erika and Yolanda.  Like shutup and leave well enough alone.  It seems like if she's offended by something then everyone has to be or she keeps explaining her position.  No one cares.  

• Love 11
I like Kathryn, her blog is good.  I guess it is just a matter of time before she gets sucked into the fray. I hope not.

She came on hard, in terms of pushing drama, and the setup is for an LVP betrayal of her.  I think she'll follow that lead if she's back next year.

I got the impression Rinna's talk show was a group thing.  Weren't she and her agent talking about group chemistry, people were going out for drinks and whatnot?  I wasn't paying full attention, I was stuck on how she opened that conversation by telling the guy she'd discuss Dubai during a real conversation later, which suggested to me she's got some kind of line between filming scenes and real conversations.  That's fine, I know what this show is, it just caught my attention given her story this year.

• Love 3

Eileen , LVP was honest with you. She state she didn't think she had said anything offensive. It just wasn't a truth you wanted to hear

I think Eileen doth protest too much. I think she slipped up and let it be known during that conversation eons ago that she and Vince had an affair while both were still married. She's trying to do damage control, but the more she harps on about it, the more it's out there for people to talk about.

• Love 15
If there was any strategy behind her actions, I would guess it has more to do with creating evidence that she can apologize, cop to doing something, etc.

Yes, and it was an easy apology because she wasn't admitting that she'd done anything, she was just saying she'd been rude to Faye. Not even saying she was rude to her for no reason. 

• Love 6

Love this analogy!  Rinna is one angry woman and maybe they will approve a talk show for her if she does a Wendy Williams style, ranting on hot topics and invite guests guests who take issue with her opinions.  I can see that.  Oh please, oh please, she wont have time to be on this show.  

I find it hard to believe that Mohammed would break a decades long friendship because of her saying what she did.  It makes more sense to me that he stopped doing twitter for other reasons, too.  He may have been getting too many questions about Yo and his kids health status.  

I feel there's some kind of deeper reason for the relationship and friendship that Lisa Vanderpump and Ken Todd have with Mohamed Hadid. When she was sitting with Yolanda, Lisa said "I don't want to be too involved in it because of my connection to Mohamed and everything". Yolanda replied "You came into my life as Mohamed's friend, your loyalty will always be to Mohamed and it should be because that's where your........"  At this point LisaV abruptly cut her off mid-sentence as if she was afraid that Yolanda would divulge something that she didn't want known.  If anyone hasn't already googled Mohamed Hadid, I think this article will explain a lot of the reasons why Lisa is such a dedicated friend to Mohamed. The bottom line is that he's extremely wealthy, like REALLY wealthy, but more than that he's powerful and has some very influential 'friends'.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/12-things-you-didnt-know-about-mohamed-hadid

I found it surprising that none of them, except for maybe Erika, had any inclination that there was trouble in Yolanda's marriage. They all seemed to be genuinely taken back by the news of their divorce. I think that Yo and David tried to allay the ruminations about their marriage being David's fault because he is usually not there and he's traveling without her. They spoke about how they haven't really been apart from each other for more than 2 weeks, David corrected Yo by saying '8 days'. I believe that David has been unfaithful to Yo for a very long time and something brought that to a head. She did say at the end that "in time, David and I are going to be great friends" which to me means that at that point in time they weren't. I don't like David Foster even a little bit. The guy is the worst kind of man, he only needs a beautiful trophy wife to satisfy his enormous ego.

I'll stick to my guns regarding my conviction that her exploded implants had a lot to do with her general malaise and incredible fatigue. The lymph nodes under her arms and under her collarbone were loaded with silicone. That's not good because it slows down the drainage of lymphatic fluid into the system making a person feel extremely fatigued. (lymphadenopathy) Since she underwent the ex-plant procedure, she claims to be feeling much better. I just think that was a huge contributor to her illness.

LisaR gets my thumbs down for just being her. She's never going to let go of anything as long as it brings even a small fragment of attention to herself. I view Lisa Rinna as the type of woman that men really don't like at all, but I can see that she has a knack for endearing herself to women that don't really know her well.

• Love 10

Rinna has become Brandi 2.0  Her publicist said it best Unfiltered/Uncensored there is no difference. She stole a page from B's playbook. She throws things out then begs forgiveness.   Her outrage over things that have nothing to do with her is Brandi once again. When the women get together she becomes the spectacle. I wonder if this show and her actions with in it will end up hurting her within the industry. She always had this fun, playful persona and that is now shot to hell.

My question is how did she think this would help her, did she think we would see her differently than we saw Brandi? If she thought so she is rightly called a "stupid cow". Her constant "coming to Jesus" with Yolana is as phony as anything and  I tbelieve Yo sees it for what it is . Everybody sees it for what it isand that is untrustworthy in the end.

• Love 17

Erika's comments about Kathryn were fucking ridiculous. She's saying that Kathryn isn't a strong woman because they don't share the same opinion on LVP. Considering how Kathryn is essentially being pressured to "see" LVP for what she really is, I think that Kathryn is actually demonstrating her strength by sticking to her own convictions based on the experiences she's had.

Eileen is such a disappointment. This was probably the biggest bummer about this season for me because I really wanted to like her and was an Ashley Abbot fan when I was a kid.

How about Yolanda not believing Kyle when she backed up that LVP did not bring up Munches!?!! Then goes back to the table saying LVP said she had nothing to do with it or part of the convo when that is not the question Yolanda asked her?!? She said Rinna told her she started Munches is that true?! Ugh so glad I don't have cable to rewatch this tonight lol!!

It wasn't the answer that Yolanda wanted to hear. Her agenda is so ridiculously transparent. I sincerely hope that she's asked some tough questions at the reunion but I doubt it. No one is going to be brave enough to call her out on her inconsistencies because everyone is scared of being accused of being mean to a person who is supposedly sick. I really wish that they'd fire her ass for being boring but I doubt I'll be that lucky.

• Love 23

I am LIVING for Kathryn's blog:

This:

-"I felt for Yolanda sitting there, having to listen to this crap. I'm sure it does feel suspicious to her considering the differences between her mutual friends, but I'd take it with a grain of salt because the two feuding parties were both wrong in the way they spoke of her illness".

And this:

-"Talk it out, extend courtesy to each other and keep it copacetic for the greater good. It's not hard".

• Love 15

I feel there's some kind of deeper reason for the relationship and friendship that Lisa Vanderpump and Ken Todd have with Mohamed Hadid. When she was sitting with Yolanda, Lisa said "I don't want to be too involved in it because of my connection to Mohamed and everything". Yolanda replied "You came into my life as Mohamed's friend, your loyalty will always be to Mohamed and it should be because that's where your........"  At this point LisaV abruptly cut her off mid-sentence as if she was afraid that Yolanda would divulge something that she didn't want known.  If anyone hasn't already googled Mohamed Hadid, I think this article will explain a lot of the reasons why Lisa is such a dedicated friend to Mohamed. The bottom line is that he's extremely wealthy, like REALLY wealthy, but more than that he's powerful and has some very influential 'friends'.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/12-things-you-didnt-know-about-mohamed-hadid

I found it surprising that none of them, except for maybe Erika, had any inclination that there was trouble in Yolanda's marriage. They all seemed to be genuinely taken back by the news of their divorce. I think that Yo and David tried to allay the ruminations about their marriage being David's fault because he is usually not there and he's traveling without her. They spoke about how they haven't really been apart from each other for more than 2 weeks, David corrected Yo by saying '8 days'. I believe that David has been unfaithful to Yo for a very long time and something brought that to a head. She did say at the end that "in time, David and I are going to be great friends" which to me means that at that point in time they weren't. I don't like David Foster even a little bit. The guy is the worst kind of man, he only needs a beautiful trophy wife to satisfy his enormous ego.

I'll stick to my guns regarding my conviction that her exploded implants had a lot to do with her general malaise and incredible fatigue. The lymph nodes under her arms and under her collarbone were loaded with silicone. That's not good because it slows down the drainage of lymphatic fluid into the system making a person feel extremely fatigued. (lymphadenopathy) Since she underwent the ex-plant procedure, she claims to be feeling much better. I just think that was a huge contributor to her illness.

LisaR gets my thumbs down for just being her. She's never going to let go of anything as long as it brings even a small fragment of attention to herself. I view Lisa Rinna as the type of woman that men really don't like at all, but I can see that she has a knack for endearing herself to women that don't really know her well.

All of this makes total sense. Thanks.  I had forgotten that conversation about Mohammed between Yo and LVP.  I often rewatch and catch things I had missed but I am so done with this I didn't do that this morning.   I don't think Erika even knew about her divorce but won't admit that because they are supposed to be friends when in fact we know they just met at the start of this show. 

I think it makes sense that Yo and David kept their divorce out of the press until it happened.  Most celebs do that or try very hard to keep the press at bay.  This show is not the arena they wanted it exposed.  I don't fault her for this and if she gets flack for this at the reunion, that is just stupid and forced drama.  

LisaR gets the thumbs down from me too.  Objectionable woman.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 11

Yo was so right when she told David "You didn't sign up for this."  He signed up for a life with Yo the Gorgeous Model and couldn't care less about the pale, sweaty, sick woman she became.  Some people are all about what's on the surface. 

• Love 13

I thought that scene of Eileen talking to her husband about the mean girls was hilarious. It was so obvious that he had no idea what she was talking about!

Ol' Vinnie looked as if he were thinking " I'm trying to calculate odds and point spread on the next game and you are endlessly blabbing about this shit?" and then he goes into "Wha Wha Wha" listening mode and goes back to calculating and estimating how much time this hell will last and that he has to pretend to care.

Poor Vinnie I bet he changes the "No Bitching Before 9AM" rule.

It's very telling that within every conversation Soapy has with her "husband acquired by an affair" we hear the phrase "Are you even listening to me?" that tells me she must yap and bitch a lot. 

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 16

What I always found interesting about Mohammad's response to Lisa and what she said he told her about them having Lyme is that he never addresses 'Lyme'.  He says 'fine' was misconstrued and he supports his children and their mother.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBBsb5PFKZB/

I think Mo felt that Lisa betrayed him by revealing something he told her in confidence.

No doubt about it. His statement pretty much said it all. He made it clear that he supported Yo. If Yo hates LVP for what she revealed, or the intent behind it, I'm not sure why it is hard to believe that he is not supporting her in this and pulling away from LVP. Has LVP contradicted Yo on Twitter today? She will if what Yo said is not the truth.

• Love 3

Yo was so right when she told David "You didn't sign up for this." He signed up for a life with Yo the Gorgeous Model and couldn't care less about the pale, sweaty, sick woman she became. Some people are all about what's on the surface.

Yolanda is already setting up the narrative for her divorce that David didn't want a sick wife. She ready to steal several millionaires from David. Remember this post.

• Love 7

Yolanda is already setting up the narrative for her divorce that David didn't want a sick wife. She ready to steal several millionaires from David. Remember this post.

David is taking a page from Mohammed's playbook and is scouting for Yo's next victim, I mean beloved. He will put them together at one of his events. The sooner he gets her married off the easier his life becomes.

• Love 20

David is taking a page from Mohammed's playbook and is scouting for Yo's next victim, I mean beloved. He will put them together at one of his events. The sooner he gets her married off the easier his life becomes.

I'm very curious how much Lemons got on her divorce with Moh. I bet she took him to the bank unless there was a prenup.

• Love 1