Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E20: Who Do You Believe?

• Start Topic

How about Yolanda not believing Kyle when she backed up that LVP did not bring up Munches!?!! Then goes back to the table saying LVP said she had nothing to do with it or part of the convo when that is not the question Yolanda asked her?!? She said Rinna told her she started Munches is that true?! Ugh so glad I don't have cable to rewatch this tonight lol!!

How about Yo saying at the beginning of the ep that she has seen this pattern with LVP before and gave as an example Kyle and LVP's fight in Paris - which was based on the fact that Kyle said that Yo said something, Yo lied about it at the reunion, and LVP claimed at the reunion that she believed Yo over Kyle, even though she (LVP) later admitted that she really knew Yo said whatever it was.    (Sorry that I don't remember all of the details but at least I'm on topic with a "who said what" scenario :)

• Love 6

I missed the poll results. Can someone give me the results?

Rinna by a landslide.  Over 50 points I think.  LVP was second I think with 16, followed by Eileen with 15.  Don't quote me but that's very close.

• Love 3

I missed the poll results. Can someone give me the results?

Rinna 51%; LVP 15 or 16%; Eileen 15% the rest small numbers. Top of my head memory.

I look forward to catching up on the snark in the morning. You all are better to read than a book! :)

Edited by Llama
  • Love 6

I think it might have been 58% for Rinna.  Dang I just watched it, frankly WWHL was much better than this finale.

Lipsa has secured her spot for next year, no doubt about that one.  Hope it was worth it for her.

Vanderpump will be back with a raise.

She holds this bullshit together.

I hope she is back but her last few blogs were so unlike her that it has me wondering if she really is done with the BH show.

How about Yo saying at the beginning of the ep that she has seen this pattern with LVP before and gave as an example Kyle and LVP's fight in Paris - which was based on the fact that Kyle said that Yo said something, Yo lied about it at the reunion, and LVP claimed at the reunion that she believed Yo over Kyle, even though she (LVP) later admitted that she really knew Yo said whatever it was.    (Sorry that I don't remember all of the details but at least I'm on topic with a "who said what" scenario :)

But Yolanda doesn't count any of the nasty tricks/lies she has done as just that, nasty tricks and lies. Remember, Yolanda is perfect, the best friend, the most supportive HW, the best wife, the sickest person in the world, she would never do anything to hurt anyone. LOL

• Love 13

Vanderpump will be back with a raise.

She holds this bullshit together.

Mhmm. Andy is no fool. If he has to cut one of the soap queens, he would do it if it means it will keep her happy. I'm calling it now Eileen will go and Rinna will stay. Andy needs his drama and Rinna is the only providing the grease.

• Love 8

Kyle's house is gorgeous. 

I'm not going to dedicate any more time to Rinna's stupidity by trying to break it all down. Her story keeps changing her words to shift blame. The very thing she said that LVP said to her which she felt she was manipulated by was actually the very thing LVP confronted Yolanda about.  Rinna is horrible. She shifted her story enough times where she could make someone else accountable for what she did. Rinna looked hilariously terrified as she looked on at Yolanda and LVP talking, lol. 

Erika is a shit stirrer and really needs to a hold up a mirror if she wants to cast stones at Kathryn. Kathryn came in not knowing anyone. Erika came in knowing Yolanda and conveniently had an opinion of LVP right off the bat. Girl sit down you aren't smart enough to read someone so quickly. You were being fed information and you hopped on Yolanda's bandwagon so don't wag your finger at Kathryn. 

I liked seeing the interaction between Kyle and Kim but truthfully, I find it concerning that with someone who has struggled so handedly in maintaining sobriety, under no circumstances should Kim be invited to events where there is alcohol. I don't think she's ready to be around that stuff yet. 

Yolanda looks great with the short hair. 

• Love 11

Wow.  What a failed attempt at 'telephone'.  As I remember it Lisar did not say to Yo that Lisa initiated 'Munchhausen'.  She said Lisa brought up Yo's instagrams and questioned them.  Lisar already told Yo that 'she' was the one who brought up Munchhausen - at the Mexican lunch IIRC. 

Then Yo goes to Lisa that she brought up Munchhausen. 

And of course, even after she's seen the show, Yo is still is playing a game as to what happened.  Damn, that woman is so smug.  Amazing that she could do a little dance in her seat.  So Mohammad hasn't spoken to Lisa in eight months.  I guess someone told him (lisa?) what was said at that dinner because the episode only aired a couple of months ago.  Or then again, Yo has penchant for exaggerating time.

Note to Yo about never feeling 'good':  Every day is a good day (You've lived to see another one).  Sometimes they're better than others.  And about 'deserving' something.  I know it's been rough to be able to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to see over 100 doctors and god knows how many treatments while toting your Lyme advocate with you.  You don't KNOW what deserving is.  Ugh.  Really?

Camille's comment about Lisa was interesting.

The color of the blue dress Kyle was wearing in her TH's was gorgeous and looked great on Kyle.

Kim is still in denial.  She always will be.  Go away.  

Mauricio is 'smooth'.  A good kind of smooth IMO.  No wonder he's so successful in sales.

Lisar's blog breaks the fourth wall.  Interesting read.  She states that Lisa called her ten times in a 24 hour period.  I do think Lisa was doing a chess move.  However, Lisar handled it all wrong.  Lisar lost.    Too bad because I do think LIsa is a schemer and Lisar had some valid points.  Camille's comment about Lisa gave a lot of insight into this because I didn't expect Camille to say that.

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 9

Then Rinna tells Yolanda that LisaV brought up Munchausen to her first, not the other way around. BUT, in her blog tonight, Rinna says that yes, it came from her hairdresser and that she told Kyle about it first, not LisaV! Hmmmmmm, she never said that at all to anyone, not LisaV, Yolanda, Erika, Kathryn...no one. She has claimed that it was her and LisaV the whole time. Now of course, she is throwing Kyle under the bus after the season is over. Intersting, very interesting.

I thought she wasn't going to bring Kyle into it.

• Love 12

While I do believe Ken is besotted with love for his wife, I am always put off at how nasty he can be when attacking the women with whom Lisa is at war. It is not a good luck...at all. And it's not the first time we've seen it. He seemed so angry when he called Lisa a stupid bitch. Just totally overblown given the stupid disagreement that his wife was having with Lisa.

That said, Lisa R sounded so fake in her conversation with Yolanda. When Yolanda was trying to get her to admit Lisa V brought up Munchausens, Lisa could not say yes because it was an outright lie but wanted to try to implicate Lisa nonetheless so we get this meaningless babble coming out of her mouth.

Edited by VanillaBeanne
  • Love 15

Lisar's blog breaks the fourth wall. Interesting read. She states that Lisa called her ten times in a 24 hour period. I do think Lisa was doing a chess move. However, Lisar handled it all wrong. Lisar lost. Too bad because I do think LIsa is a schemer and Lisar had some valid points. Camille's comment about Lisa gave a lot of insight into this because I didn't expect Camille to say that.

This still doesn't get me to buy any of LisaR's bullshit. She made the choice be in the mix with drama and run around flip flop and then ultimately being the victim. I don't believe LVP called Rinna no 10 times. I think that Rinna exaggerating and wanting so desperately yet again to want to play the victim. I'll say it once and million times over these women are in their 40s and mid 50s. I'll be damn if someone tries to make or force me to do their dirty work. Rinna has a biggest ass mouth and knows when to use it how come in that very moment during any phone calls she didn't simply tell LVP "NO". Please she's been a messy inconsistent shit starter all season.

Then Rinna tells Yolanda that LisaV brought up Munchausen to her first, not the other way around. BUT, in her blog tonight, Rinna says that yes, it came from her hairdresser and that she told Kyle about it first, not LisaV! Hmmmmmm, she never said that at all to anyone, not LisaV, Yolanda, Erika, Kathryn...no one. She has claimed that it was her and LisaV the whole time. Now of course, she is throwing Kyle under the bus after the season is over. Intersting, very interesting.

What a flop

• Love 11

Lisa Rinna "corrects" the Munchausen record in her blog, which she is compelled to do because Yolanda got it wrong at the party! This is The (Current Version of) Her Truth, including a particularly odd omission - apparently the Munchausen conversation was "relayed to LVP" but but it seems she is implying it was Kyle, not Rinna who did the "relaying." Passive sentence construction is so useful when you are evading something.

• My longtime hairdresser, Faye Woods, and I had a discussion about Munchausen. She told me she knew someone who had Munchausen and, given what she’d seen on the show and online, she felt Yolanda’s actions were quite similar. That was when I first looked up the “M” word.
• I passed this information along to Kyle one night when we had sushi at Shu. . . . I am telling you, I am the one who brought this topic to the girls. I have not and will not pass blame about this within our group. I was the one to bring the “M” word, not LVP as Yolanda said at Kyle’s party.
• At some point, the conversation Kyle and I had at Shu was relayed to LVP because, she knew Kyle and I had discussed the pics and the “M” word.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 8

Gag, Rinna's blog.

Let’s break that down a bit. In one phone bill cycle, I spoke to LVP on the phone 10 times and within a specific 24-hour period, she called me five times to infer that others knew I had brought up the “M” word and further hinted that, in her opinion, I should, sooner or later, admit this.

You just know she's going to pull out that phone bill at the reunion.  Maybe she's watched The Caine Mutiny too many times:

Ahh, but the strawberries that's... that's where I had them. They laughed at me and made jokes but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with... geometric logic... that a duplicate key to the wardroom icebox DID exist, and I'd have produced that key if they hadn't of pulled the Caine out of action. I, I, I know now they were only trying to protect some fellow officers...

• Love 8

I feel sorry for Faye Woods. I hope she doesn't lose her job because of messy Rinna.

Plus yet again it sounds like she's shifting the blame. One minute it was her... then it was LVP... now Kyle! OMG this woman is incredible. How is anyone friends with her at this point is remarkable.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 19

On a different note, I want to know more about Vanderpump Kool-Aid.

* Is it sangria flavored?

* Does Kathryn bust through a brick wall yelling OH YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

All that's missing from the Vanderpump-Jim Jones Kool Aid is cyanide! Or in thw case of Rinna forget the kool aid pass me one of these so she can wear it

jafco-muzzles-3.jpg

• Love 7

I was thinking as they all huffed out that Kyle probably couldn't wait for them to get gone and take the Bravo cameras with them, so that she could get on with having fun with her real friends :)

She can't admit to feeling totally better, or she won't have the excuse she needs when it's time for her to duck out of the reunion ;)

Well I think that's actually the job of a SO - I once dated a guy who would say about anything I bitched about - "Have you looked at YOUR part in this?" Drove me nuts - that was NOT what I was looking for! Ever! Mr. P does a much better Ken impersonation and I love him for it. I can figure out what I'm doing wrong on my own, thank you.

Kyle told a lie at her party - Yo's hair did NOT look better than it did at the fake Lyme's award. I like her with the short hair when it's down, but that slicked back, faux mullet style that she has always favored needs to go!

There has to be a balance. Someone who's not coming down upon you all the time and who is supportive, but who also doesn't always blow smoke up your ass and tell you that you're right.

• Love 3

I hope that next year is a "get Rinna" year.  It's time.  Good for the goose, good for the gander, and since she has her "very large" dildo, she can be the gander.  Expose those secrets ladies.

• Love 10

Wow.  What a failed attempt at 'telephone'.  As I remember it Lisar did not say to Yo that Lisa initiated 'Munchhausen'.  She said Lisa brought up Yo's instagrams and questioned them.  Lisar already told Yo that 'she' was the one who brought up Munchhausen - at the Mexican lunch IIRC. 

Then Yo goes to Lisa that she brought up Munchhausen. 

And of course, even after she's seen the show, Yo is still is playing a game as to what happened.  Damn, that woman is so smug.  Amazing that she could do a little dance in her seat.  So Mohammad hasn't spoken to Lisa in eight months.  I guess someone told him (lisa?) what was said at that dinner because the episode only aired a couple of months ago.  Or then again, Yo has penchant for exaggerating time.

Note to Yo about never feeling 'good':  Every day is a good day (You've lived to see another one).  Sometimes they're better than others.  And about 'deserving' something.  I know it's been rough to be able to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to see over 100 doctors and god knows how many treatments while toting your Lyme advocate with you.  You don't KNOW what deserving is.  Ugh.  Really?

Camille's comment about Lisa was interesting.

The color of the blue dress Kyle was wearing in her TH's was gorgeous and looked great on Kyle.

Kim is still in denial.  She always will be.  Go away.  

Mauricio is 'smooth'.  A good kind of smooth IMO.  No wonder he's so successful in sales.

Lisar's blog breaks the fourth wall.  Interesting read.  She states that Lisa called her ten times in a 24 hour period.  I do think Lisa was doing a chess move.  However, Lisar handled it all wrong.  Lisar lost.    Too bad because I do think LIsa is a schemer and Lisar had some valid points.  Camille's comment about Lisa gave a lot of insight into this because I didn't expect Camille to say that.

Actually, she, Rinna, did say that LisaV brought up Munchausen first tonight when she was talking to Yolanda at Kyle's party tonight. Rinna's story has changed so many times that I am not sure she even knows the truth at this point, especially with Eileen trying to get her to understand what her story should be.

ETA....She even has a different version in her blog, this time she does "bring Kyle into it" According to her blog, she told Kyle about Munchausen first and that it was Kyle that told LisaV. LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 18

I believe Lisar on the 10 phone calls because she whips out the records on the reunion.

The problem with Lisar is that, while she has owned saying Munchhausen, she is blaming Lisa for manipulating her into bringing it up.  The blame is on Lisar for being allowed to be manipulated.  Lisa did a chess move and Lisar fell for it.  Shame on Lisa for the chess move but shame on Lisar for taking the bait.  For me, that's what it comes down to for me.

The shame of it all for me is that there was questioning of Yo's instagrams which was soooo legitimate but 'that' got lost in Munchhausen'.  I would so much rather have seen the instagrams be the story line.  Yo should have been the one who was put on the hot seat. 

And yeah, David was the one who wanted out of the marriage.  I can't blame him.  But....Yo's feeling the best she's felt in 11 months.  No surprise.  I do believe that Yo's chronic illness had a lot to do with her marriage and where she is in life.  The mind/body connection is a powerful thing.  David didn't give her what she wanted and now she has to get better so she can go to Gigi's fashion shows and find the new 'My love'.

• Love 10

Rinna probably did feel encouraged because Kyle and Lisa were giggling about Yo's instagram.  What she doesn't understand is that you can act one way off camera, but when it's ON camera, it's not longer two catty girlfriends gossiping, it's "putting it out in the universe" for over a million people's gossip.

I honestly don't give one flying flamingo whether or not Lisa encouraged Lipsa to share that.  She's a big girl, been in show biz forever, she should have known better, and frankly, she probably did, but this was merely her way to hang on to the money from this job with both of her greedy, anorexic hands.  Money seems to be Lipsa's only motivating factor.

As for Eileen?  I think the hammer came down on her this year to get in there and mix it up and earn that 3/4 million bucks a season.  So naturally, she teamed up with her former soap pal, and the two of them overacted for all it was worth.

• Love 20

I believe Lisar on the 10 phone calls because she whips out the records on the reunion.

The problem with Lisar is that, while she has owned saying Munchhausen, she is blaming Lisa for manipulating her into bringing it up.  The blame is on Lisar for being allowed to be manipulated.  Lisa did a chess move and Lisar fell for it.  Shame on Lisa for the chess move but shame on Lisar for taking the bait.  For me, that's what it comes down to for me.

The shame of it all for me is that there was questioning of Yo's instagrams which was soooo legitimate but 'that' got lost in Munchhausen'.  I would so much rather have seen the instagrams be the story line.  Yo should have been the one who was put on the hot seat. 

And yeah, David was the one who wanted out of the marriage.  I can't blame him.  But....Yo's feeling the best she's felt in 11 months.  No surprise.  I do believe that Yo's chronic illness had a lot to do with her marriage and where she is in life.  The mind/body connection is a powerful thing.  David didn't give her what she wanted and now she has to get better so she can go to Gigi's fashion shows and find the new 'My love'.

We can thank Eileen for the sick pics not being the main topic, she redirected Rinna away from Yolanda and onto LisaV.

Yolanda kicked him to the curb because he would not stay home, hold her hand, rub her feet and wash that filthy robe of hers. He refused to give up his career to take care of her full time and that was not acceptable to Yolanda.

• Love 12

Even with paperwork I want voicemails too. Plus are these phones done consecutively or through out the day. All will be revealed in part 1 or probably the beginning of part 2. Nevertheless, Lisa R is a dramahawk. She rode LVP's coattails and enjoyed every minute of it until she knew this wasn't a good look for her since she has worked so hard to ger certain Hollywood friends. I just find Lisa R to be a broken record and she's willing to everyone down with her including a hairdresser Faye Woods!

• Love 8

Actually, she, Rinna, did say that LisaV brought up Munchausen first tonight when she was talking to Yolanda at Kyle's party tonight. Rinna's story has changed so many times that I am not sure she even knows the truth at this point, especially with Eileen trying to get her to understand what her story should be.

ETA....She even has a different version in her blog, this time she does "bring Kyle into it" According to her blog, she told Kyle about Munchausen first and that it was Kyle that told LisaV. LOL

Maybe I'm getting senile but I went back and looked at that scene again and what I heard was Lisar saying that Lisa initiated it all by questioning the instagrams.  I read the blog but she didn't say Kyle told Lisa.  She said:  At some point, the conversation Kyle and I had at Shu was relayed to LVP because, she knew Kyle and I had discussed the pics and the “M” word.  Was it Kyle?  Maybe but she didn't say Kyle specifically.

• Love 5

Soapy Davidson is shocked, SHOCKED to learn that her genuine and well-intended attempts to share Truth with Lisa Vanderpump has triggered such an uncalled for reaction!

From her blog;

As do you, Soapy. As do you.

VICTIMIZATION I TELL YA

• Love 8

Maybe I'm getting senile but I went back and looked at that scene again and what I heard was Lisar saying that Lisa initiated it all by questioning the instagrams.  I read the blog but she didn't say Kyle told Lisa.  She said:  At some point, the conversation Kyle and I had at Shu was relayed to LVP because, she knew Kyle and I had discussed the pics and the “M” word.  Was it Kyle?  Maybe but she didn't say Kyle specifically.

Only 2 people were at that dinner/lunch when Munchausen was first brought up by Rinna......Kyle and Rinna.  Rinna doesn't say that she told LisaV  and that leaves only 1 other person and that is........Kyle. Yolanda asked Rinna how Munchausen was brought up and Rinna said that LisaV initiated it, which is saying that LisaV brought up the word herself. At no time did Rinna mention her hairdresser, Kyle or even herself as the initial ones to discuss/use the word Munchausen, not once, only LisaV.

• Love 12

Only if you believe Yolanda on this and I don't, not at all.

I completely believe it. It was interesting the way it came up. Andy didn't ask a question, he made a statement regarding LVP: "her friendship with Mohammed has really suffered as a result of the show". He said it like it was an acknowledged fact, which I think was pretty evident by his Tweet.

My guess is this is the real reason for LVP's anger towards Lisar. I think she probably blames her for getting this whole thing started, which resulted in Mo ending their friendship. If I had to make a guess, we will see LVP tearfully victim this whole thing out at the reunion. She made the statement about him saying the kids don't have it, but I think she will place the blame on Lisar.

• Love 9

I completely believe it. It was interesting the way it came up. Andy didn't ask a question, he made a statement regarding LVP: "her friendship with Mohammed has really suffered as a result of the show". He said it like it was an acknowledged fact, which I think was pretty evident by his Tweet.

My guess is this is the real reason for LVP's anger towards Lisar. I think she probably blames her for getting this whole thing started, which resulted in Mo ending their friendship. If I had to make a guess, we will see LVP tearfully victim this whole thing out at the reunion. She made the statement about him saying the kids don't have it, but I think she will place the blame on Lisar.

Mohammed still follows LisaV on twitter and IG, so I don't think their friendship is over at all.

• Love 12

It's all on film, ladies, as to that day Lisa R had her phone and looked up the definition of Munchausen's, was sitting with Kyle (I think) when they were talking about it. I swear, if Andy doesn't replay that scene, I'm going to be furious.

This is all so manufactured and rehearsed, and yet they keep dragging up the same shit over and over again. I wanted to see more fancy food and drink tonight, not Kyle in that ill-fitting dress tugging at the straps and Lisa R running from sofa to sofa to have talks and "get things off my chest."

Edited by cooksdelight
  • Love 15

It's no wonder LVP is slow to change and admit any of her faults. Her husband consigns all her bullshit. It's hard to grow as a person when your SO isn't a good mirror.

Absolutely! And he's so eloquent - once again, his go to phrase "she's so stupid." Apparently anyone that doesn't see that Queen Lisa is absolutely without fault(s) is stupid. Supporting one's spouse is admirable, engaging in gossip about her co-workers is not. 

• Love 3

Yes, this has become a huge game of telephone. Lisar never told Yo that LVP brought up the Munchies deal. She said that long ago LVP started talking about the selfies and telling her it all looked strange. Yo asked her if LVP had been doubting her illness and Lisar indicated that she felt like she had. Lisar is a sloppy mess in all of this, and she looks a little crazy (for me much more with the Kim stuff), but her version has been consistent all along as far as I can tell. From the very beginning she said she engaged in a conversation about Munchies. The very first time she ever told the story she said that LVP was aware she engaged in this discussion, and encouraged her to bring it out in the open. She also said at that time that Kyle and LVP looked at the selfies and made fun of them. Kyle has admitted to this. The only thing I see about Lisar's story is that it evolved to give the name of the person who first mentioned Munchies, and revealed that she had shared this with Kyle.

• Love 7

And, if I remember correctly, the Parker was first featured on Bravo, on one of their first "reality" shows, way back before Real Housewives made Bravo a popular cable station.

The show focused on the behind the scenes work/lives of different employees and their interaction with the guests.

I don't remember that show, but since I'm Bravo's bitch, I do remember when Kathy Griffin was on the D List and she got locked out of her room in her undies there. 

• Love 3

I liked Erika initially, but I find her unbelievably tiring. And I don't give a fuck how long Erika's been friends with Yo and how much she believes LemonLyme, Yo is a narcissistic malingering fabulist who wouldn't know the truth if it came wrapped in white jeans, a shapeless sweater in a basket of lemons held aloft by Gigi my love.

Yes, LVP is manipulative. And if the rest of these dim bitches aren't, they deserve to be sharing a paddock with her mini horses. Like only the stupidest woman would join these shows and not have an agenda or be manipulative. It's not an insult to call Lisa manipulative. It's an insult to have revealed yourself to be easily manipulated (Lisar and Eileen).

Kim Richards. I actually don't give a fuck if I ever see her again. I don't care about the bitch. I'm not going to say I wish for something to happen to her, but if she was somehow winked out of our collective consciousness I would be quite pleased. Like if her nervous shaking managed to vibrate her into another dimension, I wish her the best of luck on the other Earth in the darkest timeline. FYI Kim, everyone is evil on this Earth. You should get along with them famously. I'm sure they remind you of Brandi and Yo. Goodbye.

• Love 24

So, are y'all noticing Erika stealthily trying to dethrone Vanderpump? Last week she bought a pink clutch. This week pink shoes.

It's on, yo.

Also, I feel like Kathryn's husband outed himself by calling Vanderpump LVP. That's an inappropriate statement on my part. But he's at least read the boards.

• Love 8

I thought that scene of Eileen talking to her husband about the mean girls was hilarious. It was so obvious that he had no idea what she was talking about!

More obvious was that he could care less about what ever she was talking about! LOL

• Love 22

So she's bringing Kyle into it. The prophecy is complete.

• Love 17

Mohammed still follows LisaV on twitter and IG, so I don't think their friendship is over at all.

He follows everyone on Bravo. Even Brandi, and we know how he feels about her.

The thing that jumps out to me is that he hasn't tweeted or retweeted LVP. There was once a time when he retweeted stuff of hers all the time. They use to go back and forth on Twitter sometimes several times a day. There has been nothing since late last fall.

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 6

LisaR seems seetheingly mad at Kim.  I don't get the rage targeted at Kim. Get over it already. 

Kyle looked beautiful at her party. The house seemed a little empty. It was nice of LisaV to apologize to Faye.

• Love 11