Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E20: Who Do You Believe?

• Start Topic

How do you know though?

I guess it is common sense. Why follow someone that you are through with? Remember that he built the mini barn for LisaV weeks after she revealed what he said and I have no doubts that LisaV called him right away after it was filmed and that Yolanda called him directly after Erika blabbed to her. I think they are still close friends but have dialed it back on social media so that he doesn't get the hate tweets from Yolanda's Lyme followers.

I'm very curious how much Lemons got on her divorce with Moh. I bet she took him to the bank unless there was a prenup.

It was reported that she got the prenup with Mohammed thrown out and she is contesting her prenup with David despite what she said on WWHL last night.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 10

I'm very curious how much Lemons got on her divorce with Moh. I bet she took him to the bank unless there was a prenup.

About $15,000,0000 in property and cash, $10,000 a month for each child, $10,000 a month spousal support and Hadid Interiors (whatever that's worth).
  • Love 4

I really rolled my eyes when Erica relaying the trip to Dubai said "We went to the mall which was a big deal!" Really, all of that culture at your feet, laid out for you and a day at the mall was your big lasting impression. Sweetie Pasadena isn't that far from Rodeo Drive, 25 miles, it's doable in a half hour. If you want to relive it you got your mall and Teherangeles (God the food there is divine) 

• Love 10

I guess it is common sense. Why follow someone that you are through with? Remember that he built the mini barn for LisaV weeks after she revealed what he said and I have no doubts that LisaV called him right away after it was filmed and that Yolanda called him directly after Erika blabbed to her. I think they are still close friends but have dialed it back on social media so that he doesn't get the hate tweets from Yolanda's Lyme followers.

It was reported that she got the prenup with Mohammed thrown out and she is contesting her prenup with David despite what she said on WWHL last night.

But there's no way to be absolutely sure. That's what I was mainly getting at.

• Love 2

Kim owes Rinna an apology for the Harry stuff but likewise Rinna needs to stop feeling so affected by Kim's choices. They aren't working together so STFU Rinna. They both took digs at each other last night.

As far as Kim being there, IT"S HER SISTER, even I understand that. If she is doing better and not drunk causing a scene let her enjoy herself.

I had no problem with Kim being there, as you and other posters have said - she is Kyle's sister, and Kyle is, apparently, working hard at repairing/rebuilding her and Kim's relationship.  It also seemed like Mauricio was genuinely happy to see Kim there, as well.  We've seen him when he's been less than thrilled with Kim and her antics, and last night he was acting completely opposite of that.

I'm just SOOO glad that Kim did not bring a "surprise guest" (aka-Brandi) as her plus-one!!   

Eileen and Rinna will comb through someone else's pubic hair like chimpanzees looking for a storyline and to be relevant.

Too bad Brandi didn't stick around - they would have found a whole lot of storylines there (along with a tampon string or two....)

• Love 8

But there's no way to be absolutely sure. That's what I was mainly getting at.

No there is no way to be certain at this point but I am not inclined to take Yolanda's word. She is a proven liar and she sucks at being able to tell time correctly. LOL

• Love 15

Which is why it will be harder for David to get her married off. She is twice over damaged marriage goods with a history of  contesting prenups, being sick physically and mentally, and has ever changing expectations of what is love and support.

Most sane men would run.

• Love 10

Vinnie is getting a bad wrap.  We barely know him, his on screen time has been less than 15 minutes.  He asked Eileen if she wanted his opinion after she spoke about Dubai, she responded, no.  Hard to fault a guy for not saying much!   I think he is a good man, that is the vibe I get.   The thing with the guitar is odd though.  Does he actually play it?   :>)

Edited by wings707
  • Love 8

What I always found interesting about Mohammad's response to Lisa and what she said he told her about them having Lyme is that he never addresses 'Lyme'.  He says 'fine' was misconstrued and he supports his children and their mother.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBBsb5PFKZB/

I think Mo felt that Lisa betrayed him by revealing something he told her in confidence.

I agree. I mean even if it was a slip up, cause Lisa V did look somewhat uncomfortable as if she stepped in it, it just shows that he can't trust that his stuff won't mistakenly come out on camera. Do I think he's really seething at LVP? Probably not, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's rather disappointed that something private of HIS can wind up getting divulged on the show. Even innocently it must be a bit of a thorn to the peripheral people in the housewives lives. Hoping that the wives are vigilant about discretion during their seasons of filming. Hoping no one slips up with some random piece of private information. At the very least I would think Mo is just not happy that it happened and is now more aware of the vulnerable position he is in because he interacts with people on a reality show and will now be more controlled when it comes to what he does and doesn't share. Whether it be during filming or in the off season because there's always the risk of something shared outside of the cameras coming up regardless if a housewife isn't careful enough.  I wonder how annoyed he is with Kyle since she's the one that that brought him up. Hmmmm.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 6

What a dull, boring season finale.  

It's a good thing YoFo and her King split up - - otherwise what would they have ended with?  Yo and her journey (drink!) with LD, Lisa and Lisa playing a game of "She Said, She Said", Eileen on the sidelines, Kathryn with Donnie and Erika being Erika.  I did love seeing Kyle's PS/LQ house though.  It's gorgeous.

Kim looked good but we all know she's a loon so Rinna should have left well enough alone.  Just tell her she looks good and let's be cordial.  The end.

The very end with YoFo talking to Erika - - Erika looked gorgeous and I thought Yo's hair looked terrific.  I did snort over the Gigi plaques/art work on the wall of the new condo because I'm evil like that.  

Seeing Yo in the aluminum baggie was the highlight of the evening.  First thing I thought of was Joaquin Phoenix in Signs with the tin foil hat.  Just on a larger scale, because it is Yo.

I hope the reunion is far, FAR juicier than the season.

• Love 6

About the only thing I found telling was Yolanda proclaiming she needed a drink.   A drink?  You would think that would be the last thing she would be needing or doing.

Kale with a vodka chaser?   

Drunkhausens....

• Love 10

Vinnie is getting a bad wrap. ........... I think he is a good man, that is the vibe I get. The thing with the guitar is odd though. Does he actually play it? :>)

It drowns Eileen out.

• Love 15

About the only thing I found telling was Yolanda proclaiming she needed a drink.   A drink?  You would think that would be the last thing she would be needing or doing.

Kale with a vodka chaser?   

Drunkhausens....

Yes, and of course, it was some type of drink with lemon in it!!  

• Love 8

Well that's about right. David is fucked

Probably not fucked. I think she managed to get a settlement in her divorce from Mohamed because she had basically no assets of her own, or much of an earning capacity, and he was so rich it would be unconscionable for her to get $0. She won't get anything like that from David. Edited by Kokapetl

Probably not fucked. I think she managed to get a settlement in her divorce from Mohamed because she had basically no assets of her own, or much of an earning capacity, and he was so rich it would be unconscionable for her to get $0. She won't get anything like that from David.

I dunno now. She might make him pay for all those experimental drugs and docs she's been seeing for her Lies Disease.

• Love 8

Eileen and Rinna will comb through someone else's pubic hair like chimpanzees looking for a storyline and to be relevant.

That reminded me of one of my dad's favorite lines....They are looking for three legs on that dog, but they are gonna find four.....

Someone with more skillz than I should do side by side shots of Yo in her baggie and Chuck McGill in his wrapper.

I believe Chuck is sick, plus he smacked his head on a counter, I saw it.

• Love 4

I really rolled my eyes when Erica relaying the trip to Dubai said "We went to the mall which was a big deal!" Really, all of that culture at your feet, laid out for you and a day at the mall was your big lasting impression. Sweetie Pasadena isn't that far from Rodeo Drive, 25 miles, it's doable in a half hour. If you want to relive it you got your mall and Teherangeles (God the food there is divine) 

Glendale Galleria, they have everything there and free parking, too!!!!

• Love 4

"Rinna shot a talk show pilot."  I doubt she has a shot at that but let's hope so and has to quit this show to do it. 

Lisa Rinna should take a cautionary note from Bethenny Frankel.  Bethenny and Lisa have similar personality traits and other things.  They both have foul mouths, they both like to talk over other people, and they both like to make everything ALL about themselves.  They both think they are funnier and more glib than they actually are.  They both declare that they will put the truth out there, no matter the cost of anyone else's feelings.

Well, Bethenny's talk show tanked so bad, it wasn't funny, and she had a huge CURRENT fanbase - even her most die-hard fans must have found that show hard to watch (I tried a couple of times, but just hated it sooo much!!!).  Rinna's current fanbase is not as big, especially since she has decided to be the RHOBH villianess this season, it seems she lost a lot of fans.  And her remaining fanbase is a small group that may remember her from her soap opera days.

And now, that the talk show didn't work out for Bethenny, she is back to RHONY, because her narcissism won't allow her to be off-camera and live a private life with her daughter.

I'm hoping against hope that Rinna's talk show will be picked up and she will say "adios" to RHOBH, I hope she realizes that talk shows are tough and hers will probably fail.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 9

I'm 100% behind Ken. When your spouse has a problem you defend them. That's all he did. He was on his wifes side as he should have been. If he had told her she was wrong (she wasn't) he be getting heat for not sticking up for her. And LisR is a stupid bitch as is Eileen and Erika.

I'm 100% behind Ken. When your spouse has a problem you defend them. That's all he did. He was on his wifes side as he should have been. If he had told her she was wrong (she wasn't) he be getting heat for not sticking up for her. And LisR is a stupid bitch as is Eileen and Erika.

• Love 2

OK, I've been holding this in all season, y'all.  But this last episode...I'm done lurking.  As someone who suffers from a chronic illness (multiple sclerosis), i can attest that the phrase "But you look so good!" is the bane of anyone who suffers from chronic illness.  I know Kyle probably meant to give Yolanda a cheerful and uplifting complement, but she couldn't have been more tone deaf to Yolanda's struggles.  

It seems that none of these women have taken the time to really learn anything about Lyme, but a lot of the symptoms that affect the nervous system are largely invisible.  I have similar symptoms that no one can see, and the language that describes them somehow doesn't convey their severity.  Symptoms come and go,, ebb and flow, how you felt this morning isn't necessarily the same as you felt yesterday, the things you can manage today might not be possible tomorrow or even this evening.  I fully felt for Yolanda that she didn't have any energy to spare for another round of she said/she said/didn't say/say it first/mean it that way - I'm amazed that any grown women do.  

Parts of this season were difficult to watch just because of the lack of actual support or understanding shown among the ladies in general.  

Edited by SillyOldClothCat
  • Love 12

Lisar is sort of suited for a talk show though. She's the definition of what "talking head" originally meant. She can fill airtime talking, alone or in a group, for 2 minutes or 2 hours. She'll gush over each and every guest, and she'll just love their new book/movie/tv show/Dancing with the Stars appearance.

• Love 5

Shocker. I'm going to say a few nice things about Kim. I actually liked what she was wearing although I think her hair could have looked better. I thought it was nice that she and Mauricio were acting friendly so I hope that continues because it always bothered me how rude and mean she would be about him. 

I also give Erika (and Yolanda) points for mentioning that she saw the Witch Mountain movie because Kim's face lit up (as it always does when people talk about her child star past) and it gave her a moment where she seemed like she was happy and feeling good. I think Kyle appreciated Erika mentioning it too. Kyle is proud of the work Kim did as a child and seems as happy as Kim does whenever the topic comes up. I'm reminded of (I think) Carlton not realizing that Kim was in those movies and Kyle basically being like 'yeah, isn't that cool'.

Kim Richards. I actually don't give a fuck if I ever see her again. I don't care about the bitch. I'm not going to say I wish for something to happen to her, but if she was somehow winked out of our collective consciousness I would be quite pleased. Like if her nervous shaking managed to vibrate her into another dimension, I wish her the best of luck on the other Earth in the darkest timeline. FYI Kim, everyone is evil on this Earth. You should get along with them famously. I'm sure they remind you of Brandi and Yo. Goodbye.

I love your entire post but this is the best. 

When Kim walked in I gave her the benefit of the doubt when she had that warm moment with Mauricio so I wondered if this would be that magic episode where she would fail to irritate me for the first time ever. LOL, I don't know what the hell I was thinking. 

Everything about this woman irritates me. Bitch eating crackers indeed. When she had her tongue up Yolanda's ass by complimenting Gigi, I wanted to barf especially at how Yolanda was eating up. Of course Yolanda loves Kim now that medicated Kim is going out of her way to suck up and say all of the things she wants to hear. Ugh, both of these women truly annoy.

LisaR seems seetheingly mad at Kim.  I don't get the rage targeted at Kim. Get over it already. 

Rinna sounded like a dumbass when she asked why Kim was at the party. Kim is a horrible person IMO but there was no reason for her to not be at her sister's party if she was invited and wanted to attend. Who the hell does Rinna think she is?

That being said--

Kim is the one who decided that she wanted to talk with Rinna so it's on her for them getting into it considering that she knows perfectly well how Rinna feels about her and isn't willing to own any of the responsibility for why they had a falling out in the first place. Kim still thinks that she's the victim and that she didn't do anything wrong. 

Kim is in permanent denial about her drug addiction. She'll never change and it's hard to watch. When Kim said that she owns her own stuff--nothing could be further from the truth. She's completely out to lunch too if she doesn't realize that her behavior is the reason why people, including Rinna, know for a fact that her life has indeed been very complicated lately.  

• Love 10

I love Erika 1) because she swatted Bethenny away like a mosquito in the Hamptons....

but 2) maybe more because of what she said meeting Kim Richards for the first time at Kyle's party: "I saw you in Witch Mountain last night on TV" I laughed out loud, man Erika knows how to feed someone's ego and how to diss them as well. It was beautiful. You could see Kim's brain light up in those areas that her booze and pills activate right there on screen. Witch Mtn is Kim's oxygen. Erika knows how to get it. 

3) (those cashmere blankets on the private plane) also. 

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 10

I haven't watched this series religiously, and maybe I have a bias in favor of older women (being one myself), but I don't get a manipulative vibe from LisaV. 

I do get an "above it all" vibe sometimes, like reality TV is somehow beneath her, that she's slumming (if being in Beverly Hills can be seen as slumming".  She's a businesswoman and has been successful for a long time.  This is somewhat of a lark for her, and she doesn't take it as seriously as some of the others.

If she has been manipulative, I think she sees it as playing the game -- a little bit of manipulation is expected.  I don't think she'd betray a true friend, or risk a real friendship for the sake of more screen time.

Edited by AuntiePam
  • Love 15

Glendale Galleria, they have everything there and free parking, too!!!!

Yup, there too.  One thing I love about So Cal. the variety of cultures. Little Saigon, Thai Town, Little India, Little Armenia, East LA, Teherangeles, The Orthodox area of West LA, Chinatown, Korea Town, Torrance area for Pacific Islands. It is an amazing cultural buffet that I love, educational on so many levels .and one of the reasons that I get so frustrated when people won't go outside their cultural safe zone and experience something new or unique. 

• Love 6

I love how Kathyn isn't falling for the mean girl squad trying to get her to jump ship!  Kathryn is basically like "Im looking at you bitches subjectively."

She's falling for the Queen Of Mean instead!

ITA!!! I love that Ken is always behind Lisa 100%, and I'm surprised at the age shaming that goes on about him.. News flash - we're all aging, and would be lucky to have someone who loves us to do it with. Maybe this explains some of these bitches problems with LVP. Yolanda - another failed marriage and her looks (which were all she had going for her) are fading fast so prospects for another uber rich man slimming. Eileen - married to a gambler who seems pretty checked out of this marriage, other than complaining about how much she spends on clothes and telling her to fuck off till after 9 am. Then we have Erica, you know, that strong women who's husband tells her to zip it and controls how she can act in her home. I'm thinking behind closed doors at their house there are dog collars and whips! LOL.

And then there's the seriously disturbed Rinna.. I never thought I'd side with Kim over anyone, but wonder of wonders-Rinna got me to that point last night. What o POS. I know Bravo pushes her to stir the pot but really, she goes way too far, insinuating herself into everyone's issues. She really will do anything for a buck.. I don't think she's getting any from Harry Hamlin (#16 on her speed dial? she needs a mental health expert to be #1) I was happy to see Kim go, don't get me wrong, but her addiction is none of Rinna's business, and threatening someone with a broken glass and sending "I'll fuck you up" texts is not normal behavior. This women needs help. And she and Eimeen need to get off my TV.

• Love 22

She's falling for the Queen Of Mean instead!

I don't think she is falling for LVP. She seems to think for herself, makes her own opinions about people and resists being dragged into the bullshit.  She may take a page from Kyle's book and be fun but cautious with LVP. 

• Love 11

me too!!!  Ken is ride or die, hard core!  He'll cut a bitch.  Mr. Teapot has no problem saying "hello" to people I despise...fucking traitor, that one

Is Mr Teapot a bigamist by any chance because I think I might be married to him, too.

Stupid husbands not getting it right. Pfft.

• Love 9

Rinna sounded like a dumbass when she asked why Kim was at the party. Kim is a horrible person IMO but there was no reason for her to not be at her sister's party if she was invited and wanted to attend. Who the hell does Rinna think she is?

That being said--

Kim is the one who decided that she wanted to talk with Rinna so it's on her for them getting into it considering that she knows perfectly well how Rinna feels about her and isn't willing to own any of the responsibility for why they had a falling out in the first place. Kim still thinks that she's the victim and that she didn't do anything wrong.

Kim is in permanent denial about her drug addiction. She'll never change and it's hard to watch. When Kim said that she owns her own stuff--nothing could be further from the truth. She's completely out to lunch too if she doesn't realize that her behavior is the reason why people, including Rinna, know for a fact that her life has indeed been very complicated lately.

This. SO much of this. I got the impression that Rinna's "why is Kim here" comment was more about why Kim decided to sit on the couch with Rinna and the others, not why she is at Kyle's party. Though I have no idea if that is what she meant either. I was fine with how Rinna was handling herself with Kim. Kim was, as usual, not taking any responsibility and thinking she was the victim. I do not think Kim was going to like anything Rinna said to her unless it was an apology. I thought Kim did seem to want to get into a fight or disagreement with her jumping on whatever remarks Rinna made.

Kim wanting to talk about the photo of from the lunch ( I assume it was a drinking lunch ), when I did not think the reason why Rinna was pissed at the photo was because Kim and Brandi were in it ( though that did not help the matter ), but that Yo said she was so ill/in bed all day that she could not attend Erika's party, but wasn't too ill to go out to lunch with the sober sisters. 

I hold the unpopular opinion of still liking Rinna, Eileen, Kyle, and LVP. Hell Kathryn is winning me over with her blog and nonchalant attitude at the party. I think Rinna and LVP are both at fault for this whole mess. I think they were both probably being/been shady about this whole Yolanda nonsense. They both also, seem too stubborn to admit their respective parts in the mess and adamant that their version of what happened is the truth. Sigh. I liked the Rinna/LVP friendship.

• Love 2

Yup, there too.  One thing I love about So Cal. the variety of cultures. Little Saigon, Thai Town, Little India, Little Armenia, East LA, Teherangeles, The Orthodox area of West LA, Chinatown, Korea Town, Torrance area for Pacific Islands. It is an amazing cultural buffet that I love, educational on so many levels .and one of the reasons that I get so frustrated when people won't go outside their cultural safe zone and experience something new or unique. 

BH is an island of upper crust people who don't walk on the ground us mere mortals tread on?

I had a job that got me to go from Santa Barbara, to San Diego and inland to Riverside County. BH had NOTHING in the way of anything close to being cultural or educational and ZIP as far as casual places to get something to eat. You are correct, you could do a food tour of So Cal and never get tired of your choices.

• Love 3

I wonder if, when Kyle sent out invitations for this party, the party was titled "The RRR Party", for "Rinna's Retribution/Resolution" party.

To me, it seemed like Vince really didn't give a shit about any of it.  

Interesting to me, too, was that the soap sisters traveled alone to Kyle's party.  Where were their husbands?  

Erika's "husband" wasn't there either was he? 

I still think there is trouble in ED's marriage.  Eileen rants on and on to Vince and he finally interrupts to say "Do you want to hear what I think?"  Eileen, without taking a breath, "NO." 

All of this makes total sense. Thanks.  I had forgotten about that conversation about Mohammed between Yo and LVP.  I often rewatch and catch things I had missed but I am so done with this I didn't do that this morning.   I don't think Erika even knew about her divorce but won't admit that because they are supposed to be friends when in fact we know they just met at the start of this show. 

I think it makes sense that Yo and David kept their divorce out of the press until it happened.  Most celebs do that or try very hard to keep the press at bay.  This show is not the arena they wanted it exposed.  I don't fault her for this and if she gets flack for this at the reunion, that is just stupid and forced drama.  

LisaR gets the thumbs down from me too.  Objectionable woman.  

I believed Yolanda last night on WWHL, that she did not know, and she named a specific date in November when they had "the talk"  I think she's being pretty gracious about it all to him, and visa versa.  She also said that of course they had a prenup, "this is Hollywood" and that she didn't regret signing it. 

What I always found interesting about Mohammad's response to Lisa and what she said he told her about them having Lyme is that he never addresses 'Lyme'.  He says 'fine' was misconstrued and he supports his children and their mother.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBBsb5PFKZB/

I think Mo felt that Lisa betrayed him by revealing something he told her in confidence.

You know, I was thinking about this. 

Brandi said that Mohammed said that about Joanna Krupka (? whatever her name is) smelly crotch, and that LVP was there and talked about it as well.  I wonder if Mohammed is just kind of sick of these 'wives' blurting out private things he might say after a few relaxing drinks with people he assumes are real friends, not show friends.  I can understand that.  I'm sure he felt betrayed and fed up, and maybe Yolanda is right, and he is still mad at LVP. 

OK, I've been holding this in all season, y'all.  But this last episode...I'm done lurking.  As someone who suffers from a chronic illness (multiple sclerosis), i can attest that the phrase "But you look so good!" is the bane of anyone who suffers from chronic illness.  I know Kyle probably meant to give Yolanda a cheerful and uplifting complement, but she couldn't have been more tone deaf to Yolanda's struggles.  

It seems that none of these women have taken the time to really learn anything about Lyme, but a lot of the symptoms that affect the nervous system are largely invisible.  I have similar symptoms that no one can see, and the language that describes them somehow doesn't convey their severity.  Symptoms come and go,, ebb and flow, how you felt this morning isn't necessarily the same as you felt yesterday, the things you can manage today might not be possible tomorrow or even this evening.  I fully felt for Yolanda that she didn't have any energy to spare for another round of she said/she said/didn't say/say it first/mean it that way - I'm amazed that any grown women do.  

Parts of this season were difficult to watch just because of the lack of actual support or understanding shown among the ladies in general.  

Preach it!  Someone once harassed a group of cancer patients sitting on the front seats of a bus.  One husband who was sitting a few rows back spoke up, nicely, but pointed to each one of the group in front and informed the loudmouth that they were all cancer patients, coming back from the hospital.  People are assholes.  Another cancer patient I know looks extremely healthy, young and tan and tall and lovely, and she has a handicap placard.  She's been told off many times by idiots who assume looks tell you what is going on inside someone's body.  I get what Yolanda means about 'invisible disease' and while I realize most here mock that, it does exist.  My neighbor had MS, and some days she looked perfectly fine, other days she needed a wheelchair.  My beloved God-daughter is dealing with long term Lyme right now, and she has good days and bad, tires easily, has brain fog, and is still going to defend her dissertation, hopefully this summer, but it's been extra hard for her.

ITA!!! I love that Ken is always behind Lisa 100%, and I'm surprised at the age shaming that goes on about him.. News flash - we're all aging, and would be lucky to have someone who loves us to do it with. Maybe this explains some of these bitches problems with LVP. Yolanda - another failed marriage and her looks (which were all she had going for her) are fading fast so prospects for another uber rich man slimming. Eileen - married to a gambler who seems pretty checked out of this marriage, other than complaining about how much she spends on clothes and telling her to fuck off till after 9 am. Then we have Erica, you know, that strong women who's husband tells her to zip it and controls how she can act in her home. I'm thinking behind closed doors at their house there are dog collars and whips! LOL.

And then there's the seriously disturbed Rinna.. I never thought I'd side with Kim over anyone, but wonder of wonders-Rinna got me to that point last night. What o POS. I know Bravo pushes her to stir the pot but really, she goes way too far, insinuating herself into everyone's issues. She really will do anything for a buck.. I don't think she's getting any from Harry Hamlin (#16 on her speed dial? she needs a mental health expert to be #1) I was happy to see Kim go, don't get me wrong, but her addiction is none of Rinna's business, and threatening someone with a broken glass and sending "I'll fuck you up" texts is not normal behavior. This women needs help. And she and Eimeen need to get off my TV.

Co-sign.

I also really love that Ken doesn't give a single fuck what anyone thinks of him, or if camera's are there.  Someone hurts his wife, or is even mean to her?  One hundred percent on her side.  I think their relationship is lovely.

• Love 15

I think it's more than possible that Mohammed and Lisa still maintain their friendship, but just don't do it openly on social media like they once did.  He's between a rock and a hard place.  Anwar is still under 18, so he and Yolanda are still actively co-parenting.  I don't doubt that if Yo didn't get her way, she could get vindictive with custody/visitation, so Mohammed refuses to do anything other than support her....in public.  There are many other ways to communicate other than on public forums like social media.  Perhaps he, Lisa, Ken, and Shiva employ non-public methods.  He doesn't seem like he would throw over a decades long friendship over a statement that in his own words was merely "misconstrued."

• Love 8

^ damn straight! I have one of those " calm down, it's really not that serious" type husbands. It sucks! I'm enrolling him in the Ken Todd school of husband outrage ASAP .

The Ken Todd school of husband outrage...LOVE IT!

• Love 8

Probably not fucked. I think she managed to get a settlement in her divorce from Mohamed because she had basically no assets of her own, or much of an earning capacity, and he was so rich it would be unconscionable for her to get $0. She won't get anything like that from David.

Plus, she had 3 children with Mohammad, and was married for a number of years. Yeah, she got mega-child support for the kids (which is mostly gone now), but some courts would look at the young children and decide the wife shouldn't have to work, regardless.

She and the King have no children and a short term marriage. Factor in she had money (Mohammad's $15MM) when they got together, she is not the very young, poor inexperienced wife. Heck, she negotiated a prior pre-nup! If the King was intelligent he would have made the language super tight.

Edited by Mrs peel
  • Love 5

I was kind of shocked that Ken went so far as to call a woman a wanker on national television.  I know Americans think it just means “jerk,” but he’s not an American, and it really is much harsher than that, especially if you’re angry (as opposed to teasing).  Much worse than “dumb bitch.”  For an English man his age to call a woman that is seriously hostile.  Not quite c-word level hostile, but close enough to start a fight in a bar. You can tell that LVP is uncomfortable with some of his more recent tirades, like she doesn’t know where he’s going to take them and she hopes it’s no place bad on camera.

For all the time spent worrying about LisaR and Kim being in the same room, and LVP and TMC Faye Resnick being in the same room, no shots of Camille and TMC Faye Resnick at the party?  I know they supposedly made up, but if they truly had and spent even a token moment together you think the show would have immortalized it, complete with flashback to the Dinner from Hell and the obligatory “we’ve moved past it” comments.  It sure would have been more interesting than wives lined up on rented sofas asking each other what other people were talking about.

Soo... will Yolanda move to the RHoNY where she can swan around in Gigi’s wake?  (I assume Gigi is based in NY)  When does Boychild graduate from HS?

One very telling moment was when Kyle said she knew what Lisa did but loves her anyway (paraphrasing), and Lisa said, "You shouldn't." Someone like Lisa will take the comment as a signal that she can keep doing what she does - Kyle's empathy is a weakness to exploit.

I think Kyle actually does know the score.  She knows what and who LVP is, and can enjoy her company without ever trusting her.  So they can superficially cavort on television, even in private, have some laughs, but she’s not going to confide marital secrets or anything else to her.  A happy kind of detente.  I think many of us have had a coworker or relative or somebody we’re thrown together with for one reason or another who can be great company but is dangerous to know.  As long as you know that’s what they are and behave accordingly, you’re okay.

• Love 7

After watching Erika this season, and then on WWHL, I think she is one smart woman.   She knew coming in, she would be judged immediately by the other women for her Erika Jayne persona .  She was careful not to allow too much about her real private life, sat back, for most of the time, listened, and was very careful not to betray YO - the woman who brought her in.    She did not want to come off a bitchy, and not a girl's girl.     I doubt the other women knew how often she made sure to fill YO in on the details - although some were wrong.   

Despite her performance, I don't think she has as close a friendship with YO as she, or YO, want us to think.   She wanted to be portrayed as a loyal friend, and she did that, but I think she also has another opinion she's not sharing.   Her job was to be YO's cheerleader, give her rides in her private plane, and be YO's eyes and ears.     I think what we saw this year is yet another version of Erika Girardi, Erika Jayne, and this person - Erika????   But none of them are the real deal.    Everytime we see her, her actions are too controlled, too careful, too "this is who I'm supposed to be"

• Love 9

I don't think she is falling for LVP. She seems to think for herself, makes her own opinions about people and resists being dragged into the bullshit. She may take a page from Kyle's book and be fun but cautious with LVP.

I applaud her for that. Unlike Erika, Miss Wannabe Barbie, she's jumped where the numbers were and since didn't like LVP it worked in her favor. Erika didn't even mind or care to wonder if Lisa R and Eileen would flip on her to like they did LVP. But yet she tells Kathryn to worry about LVP. She can have a million sits.

• Love 7

I can't imagine any of these wealthy people getting married, especially for the 2nd, 3rd or 4th time not having a prenuptial agreement. Yolanda was taken care of for life from her divorce from Mohamed. David is filthy rich too so I'm sure she won't ever have to worry about finances.

• Love 2

I don't think she is falling for LVP. She seems to think for herself, makes her own opinions about people and resists being dragged into the bullshit.  She may take a page from Kyle's book and be fun but cautious with LVP.

Hopefully, but even Kyle had to get sucked in and then set new boundaries before this "friendship" found a groove - and it still seems like an unbalanced relationship.
  • Love 4

BH is an island of upper crust people who don't walk on the ground us mere mortals tread on?

I had a job that got me to go from Santa Barbara, to San Diego and inland to Riverside County. BH had NOTHING in the way of anything close to being cultural or educational and ZIP as far as casual places to get something to eat. You are correct, you could do a food tour of So Cal and never get tired of your choices.

I said BH for Rodeo Drive, remember mall shopping is apparently BIG with Erica and The Drive has some very high end shops that would satisfy her. West and next door is Persian Square, and area around Westwood Blvd. that has a ton of nice restaurants (and shops) easily doable for a nice lunch if she desired.

Now that might be an series episode mash up. Erica and Reza from the Shahs do the West Side!

When I go inland I'm usually looking for Basque food. Usually Chino or Bakersfield to the North for that.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 3

I think Kyle actually does know the score.  She knows what and who LVP is, and can enjoy her company without ever trusting her.  So they can superficially cavort on television, even in private, have some laughs, but she’s not going to confide marital secrets or anything else to her.  A happy kind of detente.  I think many of us have had a coworker or relative or somebody we’re thrown together with for one reason or another who can be great company but is dangerous to know.  As long as you know that’s what they are and behave accordingly, you’re okay.

On one hand, Kyle does seem to see Lisa's manipulations and the insecurities behind them - on the other hand Kyle seems to really believe that Lisa V "loves" her, in spite of the way Lisa intentionally hurts her and throws her under the bus. People with npd or strong narcissistic traits see that kind of hopeful thinking as a weakness they can exploit - Lisa was sort of making note of it outloud in that scene.

• Love 6

Lisa Rinna doesn't feel she'll have any presence at all unless she still has 'a problem with that' (whatever it was). No matter how petty or how much nobody cares to hear it, she'll push the 'big problem' in order to get any camera time. She's scraping the bottom of a barrel that was scraped dry months ago. There's no substance to any of her 'she said, he said, whoeverthefuck said' anymore. She lost me long ago when she kept beating the LisaV and Kyle involvement in the Munchhausen thing. Lisa.......WE DON'T CARE. HELLO? DO YOU HEAR US??

What dead horse will she pull out of her ass (nice imagery though) next season to beat to death while we all yawn and don't give a damn about? If Bravo thought that showing LisaR laying on the floor getting her bum hole waxed would get us interested, they're dead wrong. I got a mirror.

• Love 10

Lisa Rinna doesn't feel she'll have any presence at all unless she still has 'a problem with that' (whatever it was). No matter how petty or how much nobody cares to hear it, she'll push the 'big problem' in order to get any camera time. She's scraping the bottom of a barrel that was scraped dry months ago. There's no substance to any of her 'she said, he said, whoeverthefuck said' anymore. She lost me long ago when she kept beating the LisaV and Kyle involvement in the Munchhausen thing. Lisa.......WE DON'T CARE. HELLO? DO YOU HEAR US??

What dead horse will she pull out of her ass (nice imagery though) next season to beat to death while we all yawn and don't give a damn about? If Bravo thought that showing LisaR laying on the floor getting her bum hole waxed would get us interested, they're dead wrong. I got a mirror.

Love it.

After watching Erika this season, and then on WWHL, I think she is one smart woman.   She knew coming in, she would be judged immediately by the other women for her Erika Jayne persona .  She was careful not to allow too much about her real private life, sat back, for most of the time, listened, and was very careful not to betray YO - the woman who brought her in.    She did not want to come off a bitchy, and not a girl's girl.     I doubt the other women knew how often she made sure to fill YO in on the details - although some were wrong.   

Despite her performance, I don't think she has as close a friendship with YO as she, or YO, want us to think.   She wanted to be portrayed as a loyal friend, and she did that, but I think she also has another opinion she's not sharing.   Her job was to be YO's cheerleader, give her rides in her private plane, and be YO's eyes and ears.     I think what we saw this year is yet another version of Erika Girardi, Erika Jayne, and this person - Erika????   But none of them are the real deal.    Everytime we see her, her actions are too controlled, too careful, too "this is who I'm supposed to be"

Erika and Yo agreed last night on WWHL that they met through their husbands and have known each other for about ten years - but Yo and David weren't married ten years ago so they met when Yo and David were just friends??
  • Love 5