Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Discussion

• Start Topic

Z ! Great post. And your sister is smart ! I never thought of this:

She said what'd he [Mike]  do to meld with her culture?

Unless we never saw anything he did on camera. You know when Jessica converted to Judaism and we saw that scene at the beach 2 seasons ago where she disrobes and goes into the water, and she was so moved to tears, it felt so genuine. I remember being moved  and I am not Jewish nor traditionally religious. Again, this young woman (I am old enough to be her mom) has shown great character and growing maturity on this show. I don't even focus on some of the childish, and perhaps at times petty displays of anger throughout the show with Mike's castmembers.  

Ironically Mike, on the other hand, is polar opposite to Jessica. He is a man-child. Wants all the traditional goals of wife, family, home, yet still indulges in boyish behavior. Cannot grow up and wants everything easy - career wise too. He is undisciplined, whereas Jessica is not. I suspect that as the oldest son in his family, with that 'charming' (go with me here) grin, he got away with alot. He was nurtured differently. He must have been the golden child. The other two brothers, if I recall correctly,  are not as 'handsome' but interestingly enough, they both have used their education and have careers as far as we know. One is a dentist. 

• Love 12
15 minutes ago, Bossa Nova said:

Z ! Great post. And your sister is smart ! I never thought of this:

Unless we never saw anything he did on camera. You know when Jessica converted to Judaism and we saw that scene at the beach 2 seasons ago where she disrobes and goes into the water, and she was so moved to tears, it felt so genuine. I remember being moved  and I am not Jewish nor traditionally religious. Again, this young woman (I am old enough to be her mom) has shown great character and growing maturity on this show. I don't even focus on some of the childish, and perhaps at times petty displays of anger throughout the show with Mike's castmembers.  

Ironically Mike, on the other hand, is polar opposite to Jessica. He is a man-child. Wants all the traditional goals of wife, family, home, yet still indulges in boyish behavior. Cannot grow up and wants everything easy - career wise too. He is undisciplined, whereas Jessica is not. I suspect that as the oldest son in his family, with that 'charming' (go with me here) grin, he got away with alot. He was nurtured differently. He must have been the golden child. The other two brothers, if I recall correctly,  are not as 'handsome' but interestingly enough, they both have used their education and have careers as far as we know. One is a dentist. 

Thanks!  You know what?  Never occurred to me either.  I don't know why she asked because our family is from a very traditionally paternalistic culture as well.  Men just don't meld.  They don't have to, the woman does the changing.  Maybe we've been in America too long lol.

Charming.  I see you. ;)    Can't even deny it.  In my head he's Persian Mark Consuelos so a flash of all 52 choppers and I could see em being down for the count.   The first son in a traditional paternalistic family.  Oy.  We don't have the time to discuss all the varying types of special that is.  Add cute?  and you'd think these dudes would take full advantage of their opportunities.  Instead, if greatness happens, it's some kind of accident.   That no need to develop life skills that go beyond physical attributes thing looks like it can be a problem.  I still don't know what Jessica Simpson is famous for.

• Love 6
14 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

Damn, MJ is a messy person. Can't she just keep her mouth shut about anything? She will never get married or have any children thanks in part to her relationship with her mother. She will become the Vida to her friends.

I don't get this comment since Vida managed to get married and have a child.

• Love 2

I don't know what to think about all of this, and I don't even know why I am still watching this show, LOL!!

MJ was beyond drunk at that "retirement" party, and she was being rude.  Sometimes, I think she is no better than GG as far as drinking goes, but MJ gets sloppy and rude, where GG gets nasty and potentially violent.  Both are not good looks for anyone, ever.

Mike and Jessica - well, it didn't surprise me, because I always thought he was kind of an asshole anyway, but I do kind of feel badly for her, because she did so much to be accepted by his family, and it was exactly as she said to the counselor - she changed so much for Mike that she didn't know who she was anymore.

Forgive my ignorance, but does anyone here know if it is acceptable in the Persian culture (either old world Persian or modern day) for a husband to step out on his wife, or have affairs, or whatever?  I'm not making any excuses at all for Mike, but could he possibly use that as a defense of his actions?

One other thing - I thought that GG looked amazing in that red bathing suit at the salt spa - I think she has the best figure of them all!!  

• Love 4
9 hours ago, charmed1 said:

I'm a cat person, so I kind of loved that party. I cracked up at Zinat referring to Barfy as her son.

Shervin's date was so odd looking. I doubt he met her standing in line anywhere. I think she's straight out of central casting.

The best part of the episode for me was Mike angrily picking up MJ's lost cat ears and barking, "This is a travesty! Here, put these on and show them to your boyfriend!" Mike and MJ's interactions are hilarious to me. 

That was really funny. I mean, Mike gave her the ears back, but he still helped her get into the car and tried to get her to drink water so she could sober up a bit. LOL. If there's one thing I can say about this group, they act like siblings who hate each other, but still care at the end of the day.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

Forgive my ignorance, but does anyone here know if it is acceptable in the Persian culture (either old world Persian or modern day) for a husband to step out on his wife, or have affairs, or whatever?  I'm not making any excuses at all for Mike, but could he possibly use that as a defense of his actions?

Yes, it's definitely part of the culture and is a giant problem when they marry an American woman.  Women from that culture (ones that were born in the middle east and moved here) expect it and have very different expectations of marriage than American women.  Their daughters that are born here, however are much more less likely to put up with it.

Also, someone needs to tell Sherv to stop reading reddit MRA forums to learn how to date.  I'm an old married woman and even I could see his super lame attempts at "negging" his date.  I really do wonder why he and GG aren't together, she was the only person at the dinner with his mom and brother.  It almost seemed like it was a "meet the family" type situation.

• Love 4

Asa's mother, Zinat, is a funny character. I don't dislike her. But wow, she has had some really odd on camera embarrassing moments on the series. I always remember a viewer cringing moment about 2 seasons ago when Asa had her Diamond Water launch event. There was a red carpet, step and repeat photo op, Asa and her family had a brief stop for the cameras and be photographed moment, ....so her mother posed for the camera and attempted a very awkward masculine rapper/gangster pose. Trying to be cool. OMG. Then the yelling at traffic while Asa was driving 2 episodes ago. Then her attitude when Asa had the caftan beach photos done and Zinat was so bossy and yelling at the models - in such a crude way. Asa has great patience with her.

By the way, I think Asa's "assa" is all real. She not the type to get plastic surgery.  Anybody know if she is still with Germaine Jackson Jr. ? I knwo this was discussed a season or two ago, but have to ask again, ...where and how did she get that house of hers? I mean she has been there since the series beginning, so it wasn't Bravo money. Its a cool modern open concept house. 

• Love 4

I've been waiting for Shervin's perfect persona to be shattered, and boy did  it ever. It's obvious that in life he's never had to do anything but show up and smile. He probably thought he was being cute with the teasing of her accent, but seriously, save that for at least date three once you've gotten past the pleasantries. I was cringing. Yeah, he's fine and yeah, he's got money, but if he can't hold a mature conversation, then why bother?

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

Asa's mother, Zinat, is a funny character. I don't dislike her. But wow, she has had some really odd on camera embarrassing moments on the series. I always remember a viewer cringing moment about 2 seasons ago when Asa had her Diamond Water launch event. There was a red carpet, step and repeat photo op, Asa and her family had a brief stop for the cameras and be photographed moment, ....so her mother posed for the camera and attempted a very awkward masculine rapper/gangster pose. Trying to be cool. OMG. Then the yelling at traffic while Asa was driving 2 episodes ago. Then her attitude when Asa had the caftan beach photos done and Zinat was so bossy and yelling at the models - in such a crude way. Asa has great patience with her.

By the way, I think Asa's "assa" is all real. She not the type to get plastic surgery.  Anybody know if she is still with Germaine Jackson Jr. ? I knwo this was discussed a season or two ago, but have to ask again, ...where and how did she get that house of hers? I mean she has been there since the series beginning, so it wasn't Bravo money. Its a cool modern open concept house. 

I'm having trouble finding a more comprehensive article I read when Shahs first came out but I think she got it with her ex Shaahin Cheyene who was not only a documentary filmmaker but apparently made a boatload of money selling herbal ecstacy. The article refers to Asa as an "artist" and we know she's not Jeff Koons so I always assumed he bought the property and she got it in the separation.  (Please if anyone knows the real deal, correct me if I'm wrong.)

http://articles.latimes.com/2007/oct/25/home/hm-venice25  (the article)

http://www.latimes.com/style/la-hm.1025.hmvenice-pg-photogallery.html (photos of the house with captions)

I know it's really crass of me but I looked it up back in the day because I'm suspicious of how people are living in mansions if they don't seem to have a career and aren't trust fund babies. 

• Love 4

It was nice to see that GG wasn't drunk on her ass at Asa's party. I had to laugh when she said (after they poured MJ into the car) "And they call me the crazy one?" She seems to have mellowed out a little since the camping trip intervention.

• Love 2

I've also heard that Asa's house came from a previous relationship. I wonder if that's also where she got the money to fund her various businesses because she seems to have no real job, but she clearly came from a working class family.

• Love 2

By the way, I think Asa's "assa" is all real. She not the type to get plastic surgery.  Anybody know if she is still with Germaine Jackson Jr. ? 

Yes they are still together. They became a couple in 2010. He wants no part of the show and is very private. I wonder if they get married how that will be included in the series.

im getting the vibe Asa might be testing the waters for a spin off with her family, like the many one's of Kandi from RH of ATLANTA family and businesses. 

• Love 3
22 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

Shervin and GG just get together already.

Friends first, love next then marriage and some really good looking children!

Good looking with psychotic issues.

Shervin deserves someone better than GG. I wouldn't wish GG on any man. 

• Love 4

I've been a bit obsessed with Mike and Jessica's marriage. Her mitzveh  on the beach actually made this jaded reality hound tear up. But Mike. It's all show and no go with him. He doesn't expect to put in any hard yards. He wants to be a 'successful business man' but if you asked him what business, what's your business plan, I'm sure he'd be dumbfounded.  'No, I wanna be in business? You know? ' So it's all leased luxury cars, stupid financial decisions to keep up appearances. Fake it til you make it is all very well but you have to be making something other than full side bus ads and bodgy shoes in the already saturated market. He simply doesn't have the name recognition. And it seems Jessica is not innocent either spending thousands on a dinner service at this stage. It would not surprise me at all if Mike refused to accept money from her parents due to some dumb ass patriarchal attitude he seems to cling to. The world is not your family, Mike. You're just another pretentious wannabe believing your looks and charm guarantee you a living. I saw a glimmer of hope for him when he reunited with Reza and apologised for and owned up to his laziness and lack of commitment to their joint venture. You could see Reza's doubt and discomfort over Mike trying to sell him on the bus wrap. Mike seemed to think that this was all he needed to do to start the big money rolling in. It didn't. Whatever else they are up to that's questionable, I believe Reza and MJ fully understand how hard they both need to work. Mj is still in an apartment. 

And poor sweet Jessica with her conversion to Judaism and her commitment to becoming a more traditional wife than most modern women would accept as fair. Contrast this with Mike's comments about the pigsty he now finds himself in lacking elaborate Persian/kosher meals on the table. I'd be insisting he showed enough respect to her effort to put his phone down at mealtimes too, especially given what she suspects is actually happening on the phone. Then Mike's veiled gleeful comments to Rez, who almost lost Adam due to his own fickle behavior, about how women are still throwing themselves at him. None of this augurs well for Mike and Jessica's marriage. Mike wants the little traditional wifey at home catering to his every need and also down with him feeding his considerable ego with sexual conquests. Jessica has made so many sacrifices in order to enrich their lives but Mike has spat on this by being the spoilt indulged brat he is. It's time to grow up. It's probably too late. I hope Jessica got him to sign a prenuptial protecting herself. She is apparently ready to walk with nothing including the gaudy and stupidly overpriced ring. 

I have recently converted to Golnesa's biggest fan. Poor angry hurt darling that she is. She's a lost child and Asa is her biggest support and role model. I utterly dislike her acting out with violence and knives etc, but one day she'll realise it's not necessary. She's deeply insecure and really quite ill. On top of that there's a warning. I got an autoimmune disease some years ago and it's manageable. BUT I was firmly warned that the pattern is often for another to swiftly follow if you don't change everything up. She doesn't know who she is, so like Mike she mimics 'ghetto aesthetics' and it just doesn't work. Glad she has Sherv. Was that a date Sherv was actively trying to fail with or a beard he was interviewing? Better still the very grounded Asa seems to also see her pain and refuse to be pushed away. I love Asa. 

Reza and Mike will end up desperate old unattractive sleazy men if they dont drop the belief they are entitled to 'persian boys will be boys'. Your spouses are not your parents! Don't make that mistake. 

Mj. Sorry for her and her Vida created issues. Behave the way you wish your Mum would behave. 

Mike wants Reza's success but assumes he doesn't have to do anything. Jessica has worked this out and is legitimately suspicious of Mike's 'phone business' which is probably what drove her to check. Her beating him running up the hill was probably a way of her trying to show him that  'dope' fitness wear and shoes don't actually count for zip when you compete. They don't make up for lazy and entitled. Very sad. 

Tommy is a real and easygoing human with a thick hide. Hope MJ doesn't just jettison his ass when he fills his purpose. That'd be cold.

I've wondered about Asa's gorgeous home and assistants myself and the big silence on her love life. Now I've read what I read I respect her more. But true also is that her constant family scenes are getting a little trying. She has an incredible ass which she carries beautifully without it becoming it's own storyline. 

I do love this show and what I learn about the culture history language and traditions. Salamatee and thankyou

• Love 8

Personally I find the mandatory cake fights wasteful and childish. I'm rereading threads here so I apologize for this but I found Asa rubbing the cat cake into her MOTHER'S face low rent, wasteful and disappointing coming from Asa. Not 'silly'. It's arrogant. 

• Love 4
(edited)
On 5/9/2016 at 1:28 AM, urusai said:

OK thanks for clarifying.  

To me it seems like referring to themselves as Persian instead of Iraninan makes them think they are above and more entitled.

No, it means they were raised, or influenced by their parents who were raised, viewing religion as a discussion and not martial law.  Women went to university, held jobs and dressed in western fashion.  Ideology was discussion not for reasons to jail/kill.  The group on the show are all of different religions and we only see them sharing their religion with others and sharing in others religions.  

I would like to add that I love the scenes where they meet and dine and talk, usually at someones house out in the yard.  This is so reminiscent of Persia in the early 20th century.  Many traveling poets, musicians, politicians etc would hold Persia up to the classic salons of France and England of the time.  The topic today of gossiping about each other is so declasse.

Edited by jumper sage
  • Love 3

I don't understand the sudden "poor sweet Jessica" edit...she barreled through EVERY RED FLAG Mike threw out, she said she hated "these people" who are essentially Mike's family, she's was cheated on left and right before and after the marriage - every move she's made appears like a desperate young woman chasing Z list fame in exchange for her dignity. 

• Love 18

I found it really interesting in the marriage counselor's office when Jessica said she knew she'd marry Mike from then they first met.  It seems her goal over the years has been to get to the wedding, without thinking of the years of marriage that follow.  There were tons of red flags, but she also kept going on her quest to be the perfect wife to this guy.  

I think she believed if she could do everything, he would make himself into her perfect spouse.  However, he didn't do any changing for her before marriage.  I was struck by their very traditional roles, until it came to her working as well.  I find it deeply unfair and hypocritical when it's expected that the woman do every bit of cooking and household maintenance, and yet she also had the very untraditional job outside the home as well.  

• Love 7

MJ is rough and crude also. 

Besides that in common, the man seems to think she's his physical ideal and a sex goddess so she loves that. 

Shes like 46? Might be time to settle down. 

• Love 3

As I of right now I'm still team Tommy for MJ, but I do feel that if all went in his favor, he'd get a deal for a stand up comedy tour. (Definitely never see this happening.) 

And I too am no longer a Shervin fan. But I should've known, that Bravo bait and switch between the TV personality's first and second seasons gets me every time!

• Love 4

Yeah, it's amazing how quickly that Shervin bubble got deflated!  Who knew he was such an immature turnoff.  I mean, you have to have a REALLY unattractive personality to overwhelm that combination of handsome looks and money.  

• Love 6

Reza and Asa journey to Palm Springs, Cal., to plan his surprise nuptials with Adam.  Here, Mike arrives without his wife, MJ's insecurities emerge, GG plays peacemaker, and Reza's anxiety intensifies as an unsuspecting Adam arrives in the desert.

On 5/17/2016 at 9:06 AM, NYCFree said:

I find it deeply unfair and hypocritical when it's expected that the woman do every bit of cooking and household maintenance, and yet she also had the very untraditional job outside the home as well.  

What untraditional job? I thought Jessica was a nurse and gave it up after they married. What did I miss?

• Love 1

That whole "unexpected" surprise wedding was lame. So was Reza's speech. What the hell was he even talking about with their first date and Adam showing up at his door with no clothes on? WTF? Sounded like some random sleazy hook up to me. Yea, nice way to profess your undying love, Rez. What a douchebag. 

• Love 12
(edited)

This will come off as a Mike-defense (and I guess it is), but sorry Jessica -- I think Mike has always been what he is. I have a feeling that she assumed that all the changes she made for him would guarantee that he would change for her.  Which contradicts her accusation at the bar that he was "different" now.

*holds head*

MJ, fer crissakes -- stop making GG come off like Teh Sane One.  Though I Iike Tommy & have no problem with the fertility check.  Some things you gotta know as soon as possible.

Edited by voiceover
Too sober when I posted
  • Love 3
(edited)

First of all, thanks Andy Cohen for spilling the beans that Adam and Reza were indeed married during your WWHL preview commercial.  I hadn't gotten to see tonight's episode yet so thanks for wrecking the whole thing for me.  I half thought Adam was going to say no to Reza's wedding proposal and was looking forward to watching the episode to see how it all shook out.  The flashback to Mike and Jessica on their first date - OMG Jessica was very beautiful !!  I want to cry.  What the hell happened?  What did she do to her face?  Sickens me; it's incredibly sad and beyond unnecessary.

When Mike and Jess met at the restaurant for drinks and to discuss their marriage Jess complained to Mike that he only cared about making money and that was what made her walk out.  Um, honey? what the hell do you expect Mike to do - pick a bushel of hundos off the magic money tree in your backyard to finance your insane sense of entitlement?  WTF  lady.  Jessica who has zero concept of money, never paid her own cell phone bill before, spending hundreds of dollars per week at Target, 5 thousand dollars on tea sets, and just had an uber-expensive wedding that cost 200K that has not been paid off yet....Girl, bye!  GTFOH.

Yeah, Mike is stressed the hell out.  He's trying to get his fake shoe business going and you-just-know M & J are spending left and right using their credit cards to buy unnecessary shit to make themselves feel better instead of working on their miserably failed relationship.  Those bills come quick and come fast.  And they come all the time.  As soon as you get a round of them paid off 3 weeks later they all magically appear again like clock work.  It never ends.  Trying to stay afloat financially and keeping one's credit score from tanking is really stressful.  Jessica is profoundly immature.  Not saying Mike isn't a serial cheater (he is)  but Jessica has got some balls laying all the financial stuff solely in Mike's lap.  Now you guys are drowning in debt and a failed relationship.  Oh, and note to self:  Getting divorced is expensive.  It costs a lot of money, so there's that.  Wait til you see that bill ...

On another note, Adam was on WWHL tonight with Reza.  He was playing bartender and was wearing a hand made, crocheted, striped, one-piece jumpsuit.  Kudos for pulling off the look, but Adam, my grandparents phoned and they asked that you return their crocheted afghan back to where you found it on the back of their couch in their (circa 1971) living room.  (Oh, yeah.  And Adam?  My grandpa asked "Did you also take the plastic grapes?")

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 16

First of all, thanks Andy Cohen for spilling the beans that Adam and Reza were indeed married during your WWHL preview commercial.  I hadn't gotten to see tonight's episode yet so thanks for wrecking the whole thing for me.  I half thought Adam was going to say no to Reza's wedding proposal and was looking forward to watching the episode to see how it all came out.  The flashback to Mike and Jessica on their first date - OMG Jessica was very beautiful !!  I want to cry.  What the hell happened?  What did she do to her face?  Sickens me; it's incredibly sad and beyond unnecessary.

Much like Jessica and Mike's split there were several articles about it when it actually happened so Andy probably didnt think it was a spoiler.

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, beesknees said:

Kudos for pulling off the look, but Adam, my grandparents phoned and they asked that you return their crocheted afghan back to where you found it on the back of their couch in their (circa 1971) living room.

Tell Adam to have that thing cleaned FIRST before returning it.  Where in the world would you go to purchase a crocheted jumpsuit?

Jessica, Mike was always obsessed about money and having things.  Since day 1 on this show, he was always trying to get back to where he was living as a high roller in Vegas.  I think Jessica wanted out, and maybe she didn't want to use Mike's cheating (if we are to believe what Reza said about her already being involved with someone else when they split - assume he meant that loser with a nice criminal record - she sure knows how to pick them).  Jessica wants and expects nice things, so pray tell how are the two of you going to be able to afford all that stuff without him having a successful business or increase his stream of income?  I guess he needs to get that money tree or a grove of them for you.  Maybe daddy cut off his supplemental money to Jessica after she got married, so with the cheating and all, she figured it wasn't worth it.  She had her wedding, she was a bride.  

The surprise wedding, I really don't think it was a surprise.  Adam was saying all sorts of stuff about how he didn't know if he was ready to get married, given all the stuff that had happened with Reza backing out before.  Then now, presto!, he's fine with it?  Either he's a huge doormat or he knew all about it, and decided he was ok with it after all.  I can't imagine that Reza is some great prize.  

Watched WWHL, Reza is a pig.  He kept referencing women as bitches, called GG a snake - what a fabulous guy.  Then I was really laughing as the poll results were revealed - who would you prefer to be your realtor:  Reza or Luiz.  It was like 78% Luiz, 22% Reza (something like that - overwhelmingly for Luiz).  Then Andy was backpedaling, saying oh well they don't see you (Reza) primarily selling real estate on Shahs.  No, Reza seems shady to me, no way would I want to deal with him.  Probably after I left he'd be calling me that old, fat, white bitch.  So no, even if he were on Million Dollar Listings LA, nope, no way, no how.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, beesknees said:

On another note, Adam was on WWHL tonight with Reza.  He was playing bartender and was wearing a hand made, crocheted, striped, one-piece jumpsuit.  

I thought Adam was the sane one of that couple. Wrong. He looked like a damn fool. Why would he agree to wear that? 

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I thought Adam was the sane one of that couple. Wrong. He looked like a damn fool. Why would he agree to wear that? 

Famewhorein is a hell of a drug.

I really wanted Adam to tell Reza no way he's marrying him like that or before HE'S (Adam) ready. 

Jessica wanted the baller life along with Mike, but she clearly thought Mike had Reza or MJ levels of success (due to Mike lying?  Her lying to herself?) and now she's sad because he doesn't.  Plus, I think she thought his cheating would stop once the ring was on the finger considering the hoops SHE jumped through in order to be considered "worthy" of him.

I really like MJ & Tommy together, they seem like they have a blast.

• Love 2

I really liked Tommy telling MJ in the car ride after the wedding that Mike and Jessica's issues were none of her damn business! You could see he was sick of hearing about it. Maybe he's not so bad after all !. Either MJ is gonna appreciate his opinions or she's going to start resenting him.  I don't think this relationship is ready to ride off in to the blissful sunset just yet....

• Love 4
(edited)

Why, Adam, why?! I wish he had said no. And Reza was disgusting on WWHL. His comments about GG were awful. I was rooting for Adam, but if he wants to be with a man like Reza, that says a lot about his character.

Jessica saying she wasn't with Mike for his money...I kind of get it. She did a lot - learned Farsi, converted, learned how to make traditional dishes - for him knowing that his financial stability was questionable. He was on camera saying he couldn't afford an engagement ring. However, I do think that even if she would have to struggle with Mike financially, she would have been okay with that if he had been a faithful, honest partner. Mike is unfocused when it comes to business and it is very apparent. So he was broke, unfaithful, lying, etc. and it just wasn't worth it to Jessica.

Also, not surprised that Jessica looks so different now. She works for a plastic surgeon and I bet she gets discounts on the nips and tucks.

Edited by trimthatfat
  • Love 2

I missed this ep last night  (this show isn't a priority for me) but I was hoping to read about Adam telling Reza to pound sand after being ambushed with the wedding and pressured socially into accepting.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Jade Foxx said:

Oh Jessica, honey. Your face. 

Yo.  I know ya'll covered it, but I didn't know she'd had uh, whatever, until the shot of their first date.  Smaller eyeslits, more pronounced cheekbones, what is it? side by side I would've sworn up and down that's not the same girl.

13 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

Tell Adam to have that thing cleaned FIRST before returning it.  Where in the world would you go to purchase a crocheted jumpsuit?

From an estate sale?

I almost felt sorry for Mike when he's sitting here all winsome and missing his wife but it's driving me crazy that she/they have said everything on camera except:  Ok look, muffucah, you cheated.  You might wanna check with Jake but I'm deadass positive that's not covered under our policy. 

Tommy makes me laugh, I'm here for their relationship, he's the only one who tells MJ to stfu.  And he's just as satisfied to stay home and catch the Mets' game.  Lol.

GG still wants Mike.  Badly.  I'll see myself out.

6 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

I missed this ep last night  (this show isn't a priority for me) but I was hoping to read about Adam telling Reza to pound sand after being ambushed with the wedding and pressured socially into accepting.

LOL!!! are you from Jersey?

• Love 7
21 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

What untraditional job? I thought Jessica was a nurse and gave it up after they married. What did I miss?

Jessica did not stop being a nurse after they married.  It was mentioned in one of their discussions about finances.  I meant untraditional in the sense of having any job outside the home if she is expected to fulfill the traditional job of managing everything inside the home.

• Love 3

Mike and Jessica are the new Spencer and Heidi. Fame whores, idiots with money, superficial, smug, full of plastic surgery

They'll probably  go on Couples Therapy or Couples Bootcamp or Dr Phil whatever next if they haven't already. I can see them reconciling for a story line or new show gig and mag article. 

Jessica doesn't have to look her way. Although many many people who had plastic surgery look fake or creepy after. A lot are awesome. I'm thinking of GiGi Gorgeous (she looked like a really butch rugged handsome guy before her transition and now Anna Nicole in her prime crossed with Carrie Underwood and walks Paris Fashion Week)  and Kate Middleton who enhanced her features only. So Jessica really blundered in that area. 

• Love 4

I don't know, but it looked like Reza and Adam were both wearing wedding rings prior to the surprise wedding.

GiGi girl, you have an auto immune illness ( rheumatoid arthritis).  You should not be putting the silacone shit in your boobs.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

They'll probably  go on Couples Therapy or Couples Bootcamp or Dr Phil whatever next if they haven't already. I can see them reconciling for a story line or new show gig and mag article. 

Don't think so, she's engaged to someone else.

• Love 1

GiGi had the most miraculous recovery I have ever seen in my life. Just one lil' old camping trip did the trick! No more debilitating pain from RA, no more alcoholism, no more lonely nights feeling sorry for herself.  She was jumping all over that trampoline like a giggly school girl. I think we've been had. 

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

GiGi had the most miraculous recovery I have ever seen in my life. Just one lil' old camping trip did the trick! No more debilitating pain from RA, no more alcoholism, no more lonely nights feeling sorry for herself.  She was jumping all over that trampoline like a giggly school girl. I think we've been had. 

Right? Is she dating someone? I feel like her transformation was due to her meeting someone and now she sees the world through rose colored glasses or something and wants to be seen as someone who has it together. Or maybe she just matured. Either way, her jumping on the trampolines in a monkey outfit did make me laugh as did her "And they call ME the crazy one?" comment.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Willowsmom said:

Don't think so, she's engaged to someone else.

Reza said on WWHL that she was trying to get back together with Mike now because the instant boyfriend she had that was showering her with money and gifts turned out to be not so great. 

• Love 2