Type keyword(s) to search

S32.E06: Play Or Go Home

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

Is Peter trying to blow this? Just seems like he was intentionally moving kind of slow. Also, I could never play Jenga, so this challenge would totally be my undoing.

More of my faves are on yellow, so hoping they can pull a win off. Even if that tribe does include Scot and Peter.

And hey, another challenge where they try and kill the Survivors.

Damn, Nick the douche lives another day. Please send Peter packing.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 3

I have to think its Peter, or at least someone not considered a target. Peter wants to vote for Julia, everyone else needs Peter for strength, so they pretend to vote Julia, tell whoever their target is that they are voting Peter, and then vote that person.

• Love 1

Julia reminds me of Abi, some of her mannerisms and expressions.

I didn't see it until I saw this post, but now I do.  Something about the shape of her face (and being blonde helps).

So...a mostly boring episode saved by an interesting and ultimately satisfying end.

I was getting scared for Julia. SOOOOO HAPPY right now. See yah you arrogant Fauxbama. 

LOL and the Debbie Job Wheel lands on <<teee, heee, hee, hee..tick>> Model! (lol she really is a Jill of all Trades, eh?). 

No matter how nice Scot is now - he was still a bully to Alecia. don't care about him and his bromance with Tai, Show. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Is there any occupation or anything Debbie hasn't done? Model?

I thought the challenges were a bit biased, fashioned to favor tall people, or in this case a certain ex-NBA player. But then again Scot's team lost the last challenge.

Buh-bye Peter you arrogant jack ass ! Glad Aubrey changed her mind at the last minute.

• Love 6

Okay so I think I’m Team Debbie for the win. Wait, hear me out.

Reasons:

1. Everyone else ranges from bland to arrogant to obnoxious to just generally unlikeable.
2. She is really entertaining, and I include her self-delusions in this.
3. I kind of admire her scheming. Much as she is deluded about herself, she seems skilled (so far) at working people. I feel like she would be a successful con artist.

But this is the capper:

4. I realllly want to see Jeff announce her as the sole survivor. Just picture it. It would be hysterical.

Nick really does seem like a sociopath.

Edited by cleo
  • Love 23

I would have preferred Aubrey or Joe because I found them both insufferable tonight but I'll take it. Aubrey snarking on Julia talking to Peter and saying that she should be asking what is needed irritated me because for cod's sack Julia JUST got there, let her feel things out first instead of imperiously judging her like the queen bee you apparently think you are.

Julia is adorable and I just want to keep her in my pocket. I'm also loving the Tai/Scot bromance to be honest.

A vote cross out! Never seen that before I don't think.

• Love 11

Peter brought that on himself, so stop blaming Aubrey and Joe. I was really interested in what his last words would be and he doesn't disappoint with the arrogance. I hope Aubrey and Joe make it all the way to the end just to spite him.

Edited by dkb
  • Love 5

Reasons:

1. Everyone else ranges from bland to arrogant to obnoxious to just generally unlikeable.

3. I kind of admire her scheming. Much as she is deluded about herself, she seems skilled (so far) at working people. I feel like she would be a successful con artist.

But this is the capper:

4. I realllly want to see Jeff announce her as the sole survivor. Just picture it. It would be hysterical.

Then jeff will go. "HOW?~ HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!?"

Okay. I'm team Debbie now. 

I would have preferred Aubrey or Joe because I found them both insufferable tonight but I'll take it. Aubrey snarking on Julia talking to Peter and saying that she should be asking what is needed irritated me because for cod's sack Julia JUST got there, let her feel things out first instead of imperiously judging her like the queen bee you apparently think you are.

Julia is adorable and I just want to keep her in my pocket. I'm also loving the Tai/Scot bromance to be honest.

A vote cross out! Never seen that before I don't think.

Nope. I've never seen that before. (not to that extent.)

• Love 3

So Jeff said that a first or rare occurrence was happening st TC tonight. Was that vote cross out it? Because, snooze.

I wonder if Peter is sitting home tonight watching this and still thinking where they went wrong, not where he went wrong.

• Love 8

Awesome ending.  Peter did it to himself honestly.  I'm not sure why he backed off Joe after getting confronted.   If he committed to the non-Brains people like he really wanted, he would have stayed.  Instead it blows up in his face.  Less Obama and more Wyle E. Coyote.

Still struggling with this very Meh cast.

So Jeff said that a first or rare occurrence was happening st TC tonight. Was that vote cross out it?

I was just thinking if that was the first time we have seen that.  I think it is.    

Edited by vb68
  • Love 3

So was this episode the coming out party for both Julia and Michele who have been pretty invisible up to now?  Glad to see Julia survive and I like that she didn't sit around and wait for others to help but actually was one of the people to go up to Aubry to tell her that Peter was gunning for her.   I also loved Michele this episode feeding Nick's ego for the time period because you know she wanted to just tell him to eff off.  Anyone notice we didn't hear a word from Jason all night?

• Love 11

I'm beginning to see why you guys are calling this season boring.. it is.  I've been rooting for Tai all season and more recently Debbie.  I'm just so glad to have people that I actually like this season.  The season Mike won I didn't like one person...now that makes for a boring season.

Bye bye Peter.  Boy even the faces he made showed his arrogance.

• Love 1

My guess is this is going to be a women-dominated post-merge because the editors keep hammering the, "I want a woman to win," and most of the guys are jerks/under-edited. 

I guess I can jump aboard the Debbie winner train. She's a big goofy character and the winners aren't usually edited like that, but so was Fabio. The editors are working with what they're given. 

• Love 8

Glad Peter's gone.  I was wondering if all of that "original plan" nonsense was going to result in the wrong person going home.

Tuna salad?  I'm sure any food is welcome for the reward challenge, but tuna salad in a hot environment wouldn't be my first choice - especially with all of those bugs around.  

Six weeks into the season, and there are still contestants I barely know, which rarely happens.  There's a Michele?

• Love 12

Reasons:

But this is the capper:

She is quite comical. And she does scheme like a pro.

• Love 7

It's like 50 replies in 20 minutes already.

Michelle:

We finally get to meet her and she is so much better looking and interesting than we were allowed to see by the editors.  Her scene with Nick was hilarious.  Her reading him, and being monumentally pissed at him.  Very funny.

Peter:

Peter is not manipulative at all .  He actually seems to be really honest to everyone at every moment.  He actually never lied to Joe, never to his face.  Never lied to Scot, never lied to his face.  Yet everyone claims he's a snake who can't be trusted.  This is the crux of Peter.

Tai is actually 'arrogant' in the sense that he won't be able to see that he could have actually worked with Peter.  WHO CARES IF PETER IS ARROGANT?  He would have been good to work with.  Nobody on this show seems particularly good at reading people.  I think Nick was bad at reading Debbie.  Tai is bad at reading Peter.   Anyways.  Peter was looking hotter and hotter every moment.  I actually prefer him over a LOT of the other players.  A LOT.  Peter is not a WILD CARD if he literally says everything he's going to do, and then does that thing.

Other bullet points

- Joe and Aubrey walking around all grumpy together, in each other's clothes.  They bother me.

- Aubrey seems really cold out there.  She wears as many layers as a medieval knight.

- Cydney's body

- The IC was very exciting

Yellow tribe impressed me with that immunity challenge.  They have 2 "brains" versus 3 on blue but won  with a lack of ego.  Nick actually had a plan to help everyone over the wall after he jumped over.  With all of the sociopath jokes here, I found that funny.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 9

Reasons:

But this is the capper:

I agree!!  This whole season is dull without her.  I want to see a rampage that takes out the alpha males.  I noticed bounty boy was almost invisible tonight.  

• Love 5

I could get behind Debbie as a winner, if for any other reason that it would probably make Probst's head explode. It probably won't happen, but who knows! I didn't expect her to still be here at this point. Glad Julia and Michele got more screen time tonight. Wish the same had been true for Nick and Fauxbama. Well, one douche down this season, 3 more to go. Hopefully the ladies band together and pick the men off.

• Love 4