Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E21: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

FI and Golden Nugget were insufferable tonight, I wanted to reach into my TV and smack both of them. They really are perfect for each other, they both think they're the hottest, smartest, coolest people on the planet and they are so clearly not!

I guess I can kinda see how Scheana was besties with Nugget, but how in the world does Schwartz stand FI?! I could not be best friends with that dude.

Ha, I love Kristen more tonight. FI's "you are just saying what your therapist says to do" Kristen "Um, that's what therapy is". Love it. 

ETA: The hate on Kristen from everyone, aside from Katie and Jax-and somewhat Schwartz is kind of ridiculous. And from Lisa. She totally has favorites. 

LOL, that was my favorite part. FI is such an idiot.

Lisa clearly hates Kristen, it's been obvious for a few seasons now. I know Lisa is a producer but I don't think she has any say in Kristen being on the show or Kristen would have been out a few years ago. 

Speaking of Lisa, I know the show is called Vanderpump Rules, but who cares what she thinks. She should not be at these reunions.

How nasty is Ariana to say Kristen was squatting in TOM'S APARTMENT OF TEN YEARS!  Girl, if I'm getting the story straight, you hooked up (wait.. you can't say that, it's "KISSED") with Tom way before they broke up, inappropriately texted him at all hours, and had him over your place until 8 in the morning.  Then you want to say that "through no fault of your own" people think you are a cheater. OK. 

Sandoval: "Five and a half years!"  OK, sure.  

I have no idea how Ariana keeps winning the WWHL polls.  She had her signature struggle braid and terrible contouring.  Yet, best look?  I don't think so.  

Idk how Ariana keeps winning those polls either. Maybe the person who runs the polls is her friend or a fan of hers. I just don't understand it.

I cannot believe how she said Kristen was squatting in HER OWN APARTMENT. What a witch. Since this reunion has two more parts I really hope there's an Ariana takedown in there somewhere. She's the worst.

• Love 10

Speaking of Lisa, I know the show is called Vanderpump Rules, but who cares what she thinks. She should not be at these reunions.

I so agree. It's like big momma or den mother or the principal sitting down with all the kids. Its got to inhibit what comes out of the rest of their mouths during the reunion itself. I know its part of the set up/contrived plot for VP Rules, and it's her restaurant, but I find it almost beneath Lisa VP, even creepy, for her to be so involved in their business.They are 20 something year old kids for cripes sake. Except for 50 year old Jax. 

If at all, Lisa should show up during one brief segment during the reunion, have her say - then leave.

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 6

I HATE Ariana. Imma hate this bitch 'til I die. She's a judgemental cow. Just because Sandoval decided to legitimize his side chick, Ariana, does not make the origins of their relationship any less suspect. Ariana is one of the many women that Sandoval decided to make out/hook up with during his relationship with Kristen rather than work on fixing his relationship. Ariana is no better than any of his other heauxs. And because Ariana is there smartest person she's ever met, she may not realize that Kristen would have acquired tenant rights after living in the apartment after 5 and a half years regardless of who lived there first.

The funny thing is that Sandoval is much more fun and relatable when he's away from Ariana. Ariana sucks. Kristen is a lunatic, but every second that Tom and Ariana spend trying to deny that he and Kristen had a relationship just makes Tom and Ariana look so much worse in comparison.

• Love 17

I loathe Jenny McCarthy, but on WWHL, she said she does believe Lala is a hooker. I just don't buy Lala's story. She claims she "didn't spread her legs," but didn't really say what she actually did.

Can one do anal sex without spreading one's legs? I'm sure she gives Lewinski's without that problem. BTW, isn't she the one who said that's what happens on those alleged trips to Europe?

When multimillionairesss mogul Lisa Vanderbucks defended Jax by calling him a "good employee", did anyone get a weird feeling she hires him for other unsavory jobs not related to her restaurants?

• Love 2

They have all cheated, haven't they? I guess basically that's what this show boils down to. Who's cheating on who and when, where, how. They're all getting a little long in the tooth to be acting like 22 yr olds. Except James, who actually is. 

I think Jax especially is starting to look like someone's sad drunk uncle.

• Love 8

When multimillionairesss mogul Lisa Vanderbucks defended Jax by calling him a "good employee", did anyone get a weird feeling she hires him for other unsavory jobs not related to her restaurants?

My brother is a full on believer that Jax is blackmailing Lisa. He steals, his dick causes tons of personnel issues, and he's too lazy to make a decent drink. How is he a good employee?????

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 2

None of these people have a leg to stand on when it comes to talking about infidelity. And this is just based on the stuff we know, from the show. I'm about 90% sure that there are things we will never hear about it because they don't want it known. They are all liars and cheaters. Maybe not Katie, but the jury is somewhat out on that one. So, yeah, when they call Kristen a bad person, I mean, it's kind of like, "Aren't you all bad people?" even Stassi can't say anything because as we all know from Bravo's uncensored special last week, she was hooking up with Frank while technically with Jax. So, yeah.

I don't know. It's not like I would ever be friends with Kristen, but it made me mad that pretty much all of the people at the reunion ganged up on her. The only person who didn't was Katie. I think what kind of makes me mad is that Lisa, the grown up adult of this show -and I say "grown up adult" even though all these people are adults, I feel like Lisa in a sense should be the more grown up one, I can't explain  it, hopefully you guys get what I mean- puts gasoline on the fire re: anything with Kristen because she hates her. It's painfully obvious. And I know, she has reasons to dislike her but I hate her presence at the reunions for these reasons when she gets into the cast members business and with Kristen, she's right there along with them. 

For sure, none of them are angels and I'm sure they're all guilty of what Kristen did but I feel she has victimized herself more than any other person on the show under these circumstances and that's why I can't feel sorry for her. When Tom got mad at her for cheating on him, it was clear that the underlying betrayal was that she did it with his friend. And through all of this, she finds ways to say imply that she was the best thing that's ever happened to them despite the fact that she acted crazy, jealous and was unfaithful. She had an extremely skewered perception of what she's expecting from a man versus what she's willing to give. For all of the crap she's said about James and how he treats you, you shagged him in his car while you were calling someone else our boyfriend. How can you expect better if you're never doing better?

And off the topic of Kristen but Scheana is a total basket case. If you love your husband, why would you make him feel bad that his addiction was inconvenient for her because she wants both of them to go out and be able to have fun. And to tell someone who has an addiction that you only drink until you're buzzed...what is wrong with these people?

• Love 2
FI is such a grumpy little bitch.

I have to start off my post with this because this gave me life.  I am still laughing.  So true.  I generally like FI during the regular season but he really is a grumpy little bitch at the reunions.  And how very 80s of him to wear his self-dubbed Don Johnson/Miami Vice-Colonel Sanders baby attire and the big side bang.  I really wanted a glittery barrette to put that thing back with.  It totally distracted me.  Almost as much as the wrong color foundation he was wearing.

I know Kristen gets a lot of hate but FI seemed to be a much happier, less moody "dude" when he was with her. 

Flat Iron looked like a piece of bacon.

To match that godawful flaming hot Cheeto tattoo?

I loathe Jenny McCarthy, but on WWHL, she said she does believe Lala is a hooker. I just don't buy Lala's story. She claims she "didn't spread her legs," but didn't really say what she actually did.

She might not have spread her legs but surely her mouth did not remain closed.  Honestly, who pays for you to go to Italy for a damn weekend because you're a nice, fun person?  I'm a nice, fun person and no one has offered to take me to the Venetian in Las Vegas for free, much less Italy. 

Also, Lala's first job is Sur?  Really?  Does she mean first legal job?

How nasty is Ariana to say Kristen was squatting in TOM'S APARTMENT OF TEN YEARS!  Girl, if I'm getting the story straight, you hooked up (wait.. you can't say that, it's "KISSED") with Tom way before they broke up, inappropriately texted him at all hours, and had him over your place until 8 in the morning.  Then you want to say that "through no fault of your own" people think you are a cheater. OK.

This I don't get.  Okay, so it was FI's apartment before Kristen moved in.  Once she was there and they were living together, it was their apartment.  Period.  By the Nugget's logic, SHE is currently living in FI's apartment.  Not their apartment.

And clearly she and I have different ideas over what constitutes "inappropriate" because I believe if you're making out (in a pool or with some girl from Miami) with someone who is not single, that's inappropriate. 

Lisa looked like Little Bo Peep.

If Little Bo Peep and the Crypt Keeper had a baby.  I love Lisa but that was seriously a bad look.  She needs to give Lisa Rinna a call - - I'm sure Rinna could hook her up with some cute things from her clothing line.  Or Camille, who always looks amazing.

So, what was up with Lisa defending Jax? "He's a good employee".

This confused me as well.  Ranks up there with "inappropriate."  What a consider a good employee is vastly different.  Like good employees don't steal from you - - and taking flatware and alcohol without permission and/or payment is stealing/embezzling.  Good employees don't make it a habit of "banging" other employees.  Good employees aren't tossed in jail five times.  The list is endless.

I don't know, listening to these chuckleheads argue about infidelity is sublimely ridiculous.

Ha ha, isn't it though?  It's like listening to FI claim he's at peace while he's clearly fighting to keep his head from exploding anytime Kristen talks/moves/breathes.  He's so obviously not over Kristen and/or what happened and he's not completely happy with the Nugget.  If he was, nothing involving Kristen would bother him. 

I don't know. It's not like I would ever be friends with Kristen, but it made me mad that pretty much all of the people at the reunion ganged up on her.

Agreed.  I think what makes it worse in my opinion is that they all forgave Jax - - Jax who has lied and screwed over every one of them and yet they still hold their grudge(s) against Kristen.  What did Kristen do that was so bad?  She cheated on FI with Jax?  Well, Jax participated in that too and maybe his betrayal was worse because FI was his friend.  And FI wasn't an innocent either, since he was also cheating on Kristen. 

I don't think FI, the Nugget, Kristen, Jax or James has any room to talk about cheating.  Only Shay/Scheana and Schwartzie/Katie seem to have loyal/faithful relationships, as far as we know.

LaLa looked like she got caught in the middle of a Smurf circle jerk.

Okay, this is terrible but oh so funny!

I really hope that Shay is doing better.  I thought he had said on a VR after show, or WWHL, that he had been sober for a year?  Last night he said 3 months.  Questionable.  I'm with Lisa that I don't understand the cold turkey.  If he was doing pills daily for more than 2 years, it can be dangerous to just go cold turkey.  And his wife admitted she had no idea how to deal with addiction so they should have gotten professional help.  Kristen has a therapist, get a recommendation from her (although FI would ridicule you for doing what the therapist says - - what a dipshit.)  Or Lisa - - her son dealt with this so she clearly understands.  Or ask Max -- he works at Sur.  They had a lot of options, much more than just having FI come over and make an omelet.    Scheana would probably have been best served to get off the show and keep Shay away from the drunken chucklefucks.

• Love 8

LaLa looked like she got caught in the middle of a Smurf circle jerk.

On a yacht - somewhere in the Caribbean or Mediterranean....BUT - she didn't "spread her legs" for any of them!   ;-)

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 2
I really hope that Shay is doing better.  I thought he had said on a VR after show, or WWHL, that he had been sober for a year?  Last night he said 3 months.  Questionable.

I think for the year he meant pills. Last night I thought he specifically said he hadn't had any alcohol in 3 months. It seemed that originally he ditched the pills but thought he could keep drinking a bit socially. That's certainly what Scheana wanted. But I'm guessing now he realized that's not going to work and has quit drinking as well. Good for him. I thought he looked very healthy. 

• Love 10

Can one do anal sex without spreading one's legs?

Hey, don't ask me. Ask Jax! J/K. But I noticed Jax remained suspiciously quiet during that segment. He knows he was living that Lala Land lifestyle down in Miami.

Did anyone happen to get a better look at the Sur flow chart they held up during the Unseen Moments episode? I know all these people have slept with each other, but I need a refresher course.

• Love 1

Lisa VP wears those Little House on the Prairie blouses fairly often, but this one was the ugliest I've ever seen. Does pink ever look good with red, unless it's a valentine that a five-year-old cut out of construction paper?

Is it possible that Lisa believes that Jax draws in the female customers (maybe not as true now as when they first started filming this show)? He probably flirts with them and they find it flattering.

• Love 3

I have no interest in Lala one way or the other. She's just there.  Her trips don't interest me. Her frequently brought up mom doesn't interest me.  Her fight with Kristen doesn't interest me.  Neither of them want James, so why do I care?  She shouldn't even be there because I don't think she ever really worked at Sur or is friends with any of these people.  

She does really work at Sur as a crappy hostess.  She lost my friend's reservation.

Now, if only Lala could own that HER look was as if Violet Beauregarde and an Oompa Loompa had a baby. And fried its hair and spackled ten pounds of mauve makeup on it. 

Also, when Shay was defending himself to Lisa and said he had to choose between Scheana and drugs, was I the only one yelling, "DRUGS!"? 

Re Lala:  You win the internet for the day

Re drugs:  I yelled the same exact thing

I about died when Andy declared Jax "a hole is a hole type of guy" since it's been said on here forever.

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 7

I have always thought James Kennedy was nothing but a stoner British dick, but at the reunion he at least looked a little more mature. All of the cast members are beginning to show the wear and tear of their swinging lives on their faces. 

James gets gets credit in my opinion for the funniest moment of the night. Tom Sandoval was addressing Kristen's emotional over enthusiasm, over-laughing at jokes, etc. Then James chimes and taps Tom on the back and says "and she does that wide one" as he opens his eyes and mouth wide mocking the way Kristen sometimes smiles. He looked like a psychopathic maniac at that moment.  I had to replay that several times because his face made me laugh so hard. I wish I could find an animated gif of that.

Is it disturbing to anyone else besides me that Lala's face and lips were purple as though she was lacking oxygen? I know they had stylists and professional makeup people preparing all of them and I just can't imagine a professional makeup artist saying to Lala "I have this awesome purple foundation which will just highlight your blue eyes". I completely agree with others who feel that Lisa Vanderpump should not be present at these reunions. Sure, she was singled out by Bravo as one of the 'special ladies' and given the opportunity to have a show featuring her naughty little servers at SUR, but really, that's as much visibility as she should have. She likes playing the Queen with her subjects and I'm sure it's a big ego trip for her. But there's enough of LisaV at the RHOBH franchise. The reunions in particular should be all about the 'kiddies' and their fucked up shenanigans without 'mamma Lisa' putting her two cents in. And yeah Lisa, the lighting in the studio wasn't complementary to your face at all. The blouse was vomit provoking. It may have been declined for sale by Walmart management because it was just too tacky for their customers and they knew it would gather dust on the shelves.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 3

Did anyone happen to get a better look at the Sur flow chart they held up during the Unseen Moments episode? I know all these people have slept with each other, but I need a refresher course.

Stassi has banged Peter, Jax, Frank, and George Glass.

Kristen has banged Sandoval, Jax, Jax' friend, Aleks from Below Deck, and James.

Katie has banged Peter and Schwartz.

Scheana has banged Eddie Cibrian and Shay.

Ariana has banged Sandoval.

Lala has banged her pro football ex, some old dudes for trips, and none of these dudes.

Jax has banged Stassi, Kristen, Laura Leigh, Carmen, Tiffany, that stripper in Vegas, that other chick in Vegas during season 3, Golnessa from Shahs, that ballerina during season 2 (?), John from Miami (I'm positive Jax let John blow him and maybe topped a couple of times), and Brittany.

Sandoval has banged Kristen, Ariana, some chick in Vegas, and probably Miami girl.

Schwartz has banged Katie.

James has banged Kristen, Jena, and Lauren.

Of course I realized that I also forgot that Sandoval banged those Asian models that he used to live with.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 9

... Did anyone happen to get a better look at the Sur flow chart they held up during the Unseen Moments episode? I know all these people have slept with each other, but I need a refresher course.

Here you go :)

vanderpump-rules-season-4-relationship-c

• Love 7

I had to sit back and think about Tina for a moment. She had brief scenes in season 1. That flowchart is probably all messy now.  But this:

Kristen has banged Sandoval, Jax, Jax' friend, Aleks from Below Deck, and James.
Lala has banged her pro football ex, some old dudes for trips, and none of these dudes.

Jax has banged Stassi, Kristen, Laura Leigh, Carmen, Tiffany, that stripper in Vegas, that other chick in Vegas during season 3, Golnessa from Shahs, that ballerina during season 2 (?), John from Miami (I'm positive Jax let John blow him and maybe topped a couple of times), and Brittany.
Sandoval has banged Kristen, Ariana, some chick in Vegas, and probably Miami girl.

THIS IS FANTASTIC. I love this show so much for this reason. Can someone tell me if this show got picked up for another season? I need these people around for more years to come. It's why I'm loving the extended reunion parts.

• Love 5

I think the jury is still out on whether Katie has banged anyone....

Do we know if Katie is from a Mormon background and/or believes in abstinence before marriage?

Oh, and it's amazing to me that Jax has been with that many people (and probably more that we don't know about) without either getting some type of STD or getting one of these girls pregnant.  He should be a poster boy for a condom company!

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 3

I found it disturbing that there was such a pile-on on Kristen, while nothing was directed at James.  If there's a sociopath in the group, it's James.  I felt like Andy's misogyny influenced the decision to go after Kristen while leaving James's awfulness untouched.

that said, maybe in part 2 or 3 they'll go after James.  He's awful, and if he doesn't face some sort of comeuppance, it just further confirms (1) that Lisa orchestrates some of the scripting (since she's a James supporter but hates Kristen) and (2) that Andy's a misogynist.  

• Love 7

Thank you!!! Your list needs to go directly to the CDC. I need a shower now.

Diane Mars bless you. So Kristin and Tina were feuding and Tom S. was feuding with Kristin too? For what? Hilarious. And Katie slept with Peter? I can't imagine what sex with Peter would be like. Very creepy, I'm assuming.

• Love 3

I never thought I'd get into this show because I'm about as far removed from their lifestyles as a duck is to a doughnut. But I did get into it when Kristen was still living with Tom Sandoval, so that's a while ago. There's been many relationship and hookups come and go which didn't surprise me, it's L.A.

The thing that surprises me and shouldn't is how sealed off from the outside world they all are. They have no desire to know what's happening outside of their tight little emotional circle of hedonistic co-workers. Case in point is Sheana and Shay. Yes we know, Sheana did a tearful 'mia culpa' for everyone to see how sorry she is for being so uniformed about drug abuse and addiction. We saw her cry-face because she was ashamed and embarrassed about it. But Sheana, or any of them for that matter, aren't immature little teenagers anymore. She's 30 years old for cripes sake. Doesn't she ever watch the news or read something online other than twitter or Instagram? How are these people preparing to deal with the responsibilities that come with adulthood?  Better question is how are these people preparing to face being a real adult, with real responsibilities and facing the fact that they're getting too old to continue on the fast track lifestyle they're living in now? Sooner or later, things will implode for a few of them. The hard life will exact it's toll on their lives. Hopefully the toll won't be a fatal one.

• Love 1

Seriously... what is up with all of their faces?? So much botox & juvederm they look like cartoon characters. For me, my looks evolved the older I got. I look much better in my late 20s than early 20s. Not sure why the need for all that pumping. LA maybe? 

Everyone except Katie. Wedding stress adding extra calories? I actually love people a little thicker but she kind of looks terrible. I feel so bad for saying that... I love her!!

• Love 1

I'm annoyed that Tom and Ariana still try to sell the narrative that all they did in Vegas was kiss. Is anyone actually buying that? I'm not saying Kristen was in the right for her behavior but for the 2 of them to act like they did nothing wrong and for Ariana to dismiss their 5 year relationship by acting like she's simply the psychotic ex who hated her for no reason is kind of ridiculous. Obviously Tom went to Ariana immediately after him and Kristen broke up so there was more to that relationship than either are letting on. It's comical to me that they try to place all blame on Kristen, who actually started off as the wronged party, regardless of her own actions regarding Jax/others.

• Love 18
Oh, and it's amazing to me that Jax has been with that many people (and probably more that we don't know about) without either getting some type of STD or getting one of these girls pregnant.  He should be a poster boy for a condom company!

Well, he did get that girl in Vegas pregnant. And I'm confident that he has several STDs. 

• Love 5

And off the topic of Kristen but Scheana is a total basket case. If you love your husband, why would you make him feel bad that his addiction was inconvenient for her because she wants both of them to go out and be able to have fun. And to tell someone who has an addiction that you only drink until you're buzzed...what is wrong with these people?

Scheana is so full of shit with her cry face and fake tears. She's crying because she's looking back at what a selfish asshole she looked like on TV. You don't live in LA, land of the crazies, at the age of 30, and not know all about addiction, rehab, 12 step programs, going to meetings, etc, etc....   It's all or nothing with sobriety.  Everybody knows that. It's going to be an entirely different lifestyle for Scheana and I don't know if she can handle that. Sure, she should be able to go out to dinner and have a glass of wine or go to a party and have a drink. But the days of getting shitfaced drunk off her ass in front of her husband are gone. It's going to be interesting to see how this marriage plays out. 

Wasn't there a big deal about Schwartz doing something on one of the Vegas trips last season? He denied and denied and then finally admitted.It devastated Katie. So our boy Schwartzie (I still love him) did his fair share of banging.

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 9

Yes, Max supposedly had a drug problem and was sent away to one of those ranch type places in the boonies. That's why I'm so bothered by how hard she came down on Shay. She should know first hand how hard addiction is and be a bit more sympathetic, IMO.

Empathy isn't Lisa's strong suit.
  • Love 4

now we know

mb56f19a7f1231d8.92434117.jpg

Funny! That really is an ugly blouse and, like most of the others, Lisa had WAY too much makeup on - too bad they don't realize that the makeup, botox and fillers actually age them when they're hoping for the reverse.
  • Love 2

As someone who works in the field of addiction medicine I am appalled at every single one of them regarding Shay. First of all 5 or 6 Vicodins a day is nothing. 5 or 6 per handful is more like it.  Either way they all, including Scheana can miss me with their "support" for Shay. Dude needs to cut his losses and leave the area and get some real treatment in order to save his life and achieve long term sobriety.  People, places, and things.  I say that so many times a day I should have it tattooed on me. I'm sorry but this topic is something that really gets me going.  I couldn't even pay attention to anything else from this reunion really.  And they all should be embarrassed as all Hell to even talk about their other petty bullshit problems out loud in the same show after a topic like that. JMHO.

• Love 10

tht said, maybe in part 2 or 3 they'll go after James.  He's awful, and if he doesn't face some sort of comeuppance, it just further confirms (1) that Lisa orchestrates some of the scripting (since she's a James supporter but hates Kristen) and (2) that Andy's a misogynist.  

I got the impression somewhere that James was the son of a friend of Ken and Lisa's which is why she puts up with him.

I honestly can't remember what Kristin and Stassi did to Lisa to make them persona non grata at SUR relative to everyone else (especially Jax) who still works there.  I've hand waved it to one of two things. 

I tend to favor the idea that none of the cast wants to work at SUR now that they have VdPR income but only Stassi and Kristen reached a level of 'love to hate' that they were able to negotiate their way out of SUR without getting dropped from the show.  And that embarrasses Lisa so she 'fired' them.

Or Lisa is a lot like the rest of the cast and turns on the female whenever there is a conflict.  There certainly seems to be a gender divide in what Lisa will put up with from employees.

• Love 3

I got the impression somewhere that James was the son of a friend of Ken and Lisa's which is why she puts up with him.

I honestly can't remember what Kristin and Stassi did to Lisa to make them persona non grata at SUR relative to everyone else (especially Jax) who still works there.  I've hand waved it to one of two things. 

I tend to favor the idea that none of the cast wants to work at SUR now that they have VdPR income but only Stassi and Kristen reached a level of 'love to hate' that they were able to negotiate their way out of SUR without getting dropped from the show.  And that embarrasses Lisa so she 'fired' them.

Or Lisa is a lot like the rest of the cast and turns on the female whenever there is a conflict.  There certainly seems to be a gender divide in what Lisa will put up with from employees.

I get the sense that Lisa and Ken became friendly acquaintances with James' folks when Ken had a nightclub or two and James' father was managing musical acts.

Kristen orchestrated the entire Miami girl blow up and fiasco. I think Lisa is fine with the odd blow up or two where diners overhear things, but the Miami girl thing was a bridge too far. Kristen arranged for the girl to show up while they were filming and Tom was working at the front of the restaurant. She then told the manager to go suck a dick.

Stassi talked shit about Lisa across social media after Lisa paid off Frank. From a 2014 interview:

I still love SUR. I love going into SUR. I still have so many friends there that just aren't on the show. I grew up there a little bit. [Lisa], like, doesn't like me. I don't understand what her problem is. [she's] like an old woman, why does [she] care what I'm doing?

I think Kristen especially remains part of the cast because she's got little self-awareness, terrible boundaries, and is a reliable chaos machine. It's funny because Jax and Kristen are the same person. However, Jax only pushes to be included in events when he's trying to impress a girl. Whereas, Kristen will show up at girls events, guys events, and the whole group. She cannot stand to be excluded. Jax only cares about being excluded if being included might lead to getting laid.

• Love 5

I believe your impression is right on that James is the son of Ken/Lisa's friend and James is friends with her son, so.. just like Lisa will always have a special spot for Schena because Schena is good friends with Pandora. Lisa has favorites and also, Lisa doesn't take too kindly to when people talk about her. Plus, I think she got a little offended when Stassi wasn't bending over backwards about the sex tape situation. I think Stassi was right about how the situation went down- cash, no contract,etc-and Lisa wanted Stassi's blood. 

The hate for Kristen has always been around since the beginning with Lisa. I can recall a few times where Lisa would do a talking head interviewing about Kristen and things. 

But it is funny who her favorites are and how obvious it is. Schena is a favorite, James is a favorite, Jax is a surprising favorite, I'm assuming Arainia is a favorite and maybe FI. I think Katie is neutral with her, only because Katie hasn't really caused much drama and doesn't seem to have direct links to her family. The reason Stassi was a favorite, I think-before she talked bad on Lisa-, is because Stassi was friends with Pandora as well. Stassi wrote for Pandora's blog. Also Arainia is probably a favorite because of her link to Schena who is Pandora's friend. And FI is a link because he is Arainia's boyfriend. This explains why she likes Lala too, Lala was/is friends with the other new girl, Faith who was sort of having a thing with Max.  I have no idea why Jax is a favorite. That one has no link in my mind.  Maybe this simplifies some stuff, but it makes sense. 

Edited by WhosThatGirl

Andy Cohen: "Lisa, did you buy Kristin's apology?"

Lisa VDP: "Not at all. [Kristin] never said, 'Ariana, I'm really sorry for hurting you.' I think that's what Ariana needed to hear."

Lisa, that's what Eileen Davidson needed to hear from you.

• Love 17

Er, is it just me or did Schwartz look totally adorable?  Yeah, I know, that shirt was dopey as hell.  But doesn't he & FI always wear dopiest-looking clothes?  And wowza, poor poor Katie looked so damned dumpy sitting next to Schwartz.  Bad hair, shitty makeup, fugly dress.  And this one runs a "style blog"?  Oy.  Had to see it.  Well, here it is & it's actually not bad.  She should read it.

http://www.puckerandpout.com/

So the gals all admitted to same-sex sex (except for Lala, who clearly won't admit to shit), but the dudes won't, eh?  OK, maybe I can vaguely believe Schwartz has never had sex with a guy (um, not really).  And maybe (just maybe) FI is actually in deep denial & delusion about his gay side.  But Jax's denial was pretty hilarious.  And his grin after his lame denial was priceless.   I liked that Satan Andy didn't believe him.  Er, duh, Satan Andy.  Anyhoo, Jaxie-poo's reaction to the question (of whether he ever had same-sex sex) seemed like this to me-

Yeah, Lala, you & Jax are the same.  Hookers both, now & forever -- as long as anyone is willing to pay.  And given the way you looked on this thing, Lala, I'd say there will be significantly fewer (if any) Italian yacht owners offering you free trips.  More like dudes with toy boats & rubber duckies in a public mudhole.

Hey, I like the question Satan Andy is gonna ask country-fried-for-brains Brit-Brit next ep -- "Would you have traveled across the country to move in & live with Jax if you knew he'd been arrested 5 times?"  Hmmm, does that include the stolen sunglasses arrest?  So wait, does this mean Jaxie-poo has been arrested 6 times now?  Does that include anything for prostitution?  So any guesses on what Brit-Brit will say?  Maybe she'll shrug & say "Hey, I got free boobs & get to be on national TV.  That part is awesome, except now I wanna move far away from this ape-face loser.  Can you still keep me on the show?"

Edited by ScoobieDoobs

And clearly she and I have different ideas over what constitutes "inappropriate" because I believe if you're making out (in a pool or with some girl from Miami) with someone who is not single, that's inappropriate.

Right? How would she feel if another woman kissed her man and spent time building an emotional bond with him that they went to lengths to hide? One of the reasons I believe at least some of Miami Girl's story is true is because she emphasized how FI spent the day with her and they held hands and talked. I think that's FI's MO. 

• Love 7

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Kristin was the cleanest and most fresh faced person on the reunion. The make up artists must hate these people. Ariana and Lala looked like decaying corpses. Flat Iron looked like a piece of bacon. Katie's make up was fine, but her hair and dress were so homely. Scheana looked horrible. I don't know what she's done to herself, but her face is gaunt and her teeth are huge. She's lost a lot of weight.

Scheana looks terrible.  I wonder if she realizes how bug-like she looks.

It came off to me more as, "OMG, all those pills" (even though five or six a day doesn't sound that crazy to me).

I know, I was like - amateur... call me when you can take like 10-15 a day. 

PS - I am just kidding!

PPS - I am just kidding about him calling me...

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 3

OK, maybe I can vaguely believe Schwartz has never had sex with a guy (um, not really).  And maybe (just maybe) FI is actually in deep denial & delusion about his gay side.  But Jax's denial was pretty hilarious.  And his grin after his lame denial was priceless.   I liked that Satan Andy didn't believe him.  Er, duh, Satan Andy.  

Was it last season when Jax's sugar-daddy, err, mentor from his days in Miami show up?

• Love 1

I know, I was like - amateur... call me when you can take like 10-15 a day. 

It's generally the assumption of professionals that whatever an addict admits he/she is using, the real amount is significantly more.  So when Shay says he was using 5-6 per day, I would assume that maybe on his very best days he was only using 5-6, but on average days he was probably using closer to double that amount, and on bad days, even more.

• Love 2

Does any of the cast, with the exception of James & Lala actually still work at SUR? I feel like the rest of the cast just goes in for "shifts" when they have to film certain things. I remember hearing that somewhere. If you look at their social media and stuff, they are never working at SUR lol it's hilarious.

I think Lisa especially hates Stassi & Kristen now because they both explicitly have said they will never work at SUR again, even if it's for show purposes like the other cast members. 

Stassi mentioned on a podcast she was on (yes, I am all about the podcasts these days) that she thinks Lala got the amazing edit she did this season (she said the cast is annoyed cause they left out a bunch of stuff that made Lala look bad. Like pulling a knife out on Faith!) because Lala actually still works at SUR and they need to have a link to the restaurant since basically everyone in the cast doesn't work there anymore.

• Love 3

Right? How would she feel if another woman kissed her man and spent time building an emotional bond with him that they went to lengths to hide? One of the reasons I believe at least some of Miami Girl's story is true is because she emphasized how FI spent the day with her and they held hands and talked. I think that's FI's MO. 

Ariana always finds a way to justify her nonsense.  I feel like she is either playing a character (not sure why she would want to play this character, as she is insufferable), or she is really that awful.  She thinks she is so smart and above-it-all.  The hubris!

Yes, I believe Miami girl for a few reasons - number one was the look on Tom's face when she walked up to the bar.  He was red as a beet, and he looked like he wanted to vomit.  Also, I listen to Heather McDonald's podcasts (they are very good!) and she had Kristen on the other day.  Apparently, Miami girl knew all kinds of things that only Tom could have told her.  Like, she knew stuff about how much they are paid, and what is in the contracts.  Apparently, he had taken molly that night, and Kristen said that when he takes molly he talks and talks and talks. 

It's generally the assumption of professionals that whatever an addict admits he/she is using, the real amount is significantly more.  So when Shay says he was using 5-6 per day, I would assume that maybe on his very best days he was only using 5-6, but on average days he was probably using closer to double that amount, and on bad days, even more.

Very true~ he was probably taking more, but didn't want to admit to that.

• Love 4

Stassi mentioned on a podcast she was on (yes, I am all about the podcasts these days) that she thinks Lala got the amazing edit she did this season (she said the cast is annoyed cause they left out a bunch of stuff that made Lala look bad. Like pulling a knife out on Faith!) because Lala actually still works at SUR and they need to have a link to the restaurant since basically everyone in the cast doesn't work there anymore.

What podcast was she on?  I am also ALL about podcasts.  Good behind-the-scenes info!