Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E13: Unforeseen Future

• Start Topic

This confuses me.

Probably because pimp momma always pushed them as a twosome for whatever she could sign them up for, but once Kendall got her own management, that was over.

• Love 1

Probably because pimp momma always pushed them as a twosome for whatever she could sign them up for, but once Kendall got her own management, that was over.

Kylie isn't secure enough to work alone. She's commented a few times that the older 3 girls all worked together and she expected that she and Kendall would be the same. But it hasn't worked out that way. So she glommed onto Tyga as her security blanket. She's always complaining that she's anxious and scared to be questioned on the red carpet and is resentful that Kendall abandoned her to do her own thing.

• Love 7

Kylie isn't secure enough to work alone.

She's always complaining that she's anxious and scared to be questioned on the red carpet and is resentful that Kendall abandoned her to do her own thing.

Exactly -she really isn't secure enough. Here is my question- why the FUCK are you on the red carpet if you are afraid to speak?? There are so many talented people out there who would love to be on the red carpet so they could tell the world about their music or whatever. Yet this talentless loser is on the carpet, refusing to speak. How did this happen? When do these people go away?

• Love 9

Exactly -she really isn't secure enough. Here is my question- why the FUCK are you on the red carpet if you are afraid to speak?? There are so many talented people out there who would love to be on the red carpet so they could tell the world about their music or whatever. Yet this talentless loser is on the carpet, refusing to speak. How did this happen? When do these people go away?

Because Kris decided that is what she will do. The fabulous Jenner/Kardashian work ethic. How many times has she pretty much told her kids " too bad, it isn't good for business if you cancel, suck it up and do it"

Scott even said if one of her girls ever canceled on short notice, Kris would lose their phone number.

• Love 1

Khloe's smile looks ridiculous. Yeah, Khloe, it's from all those blow jobs. Blech. Hate. And cover up your effing boobs. You too, Kim.

Johnathon looks like the plastic surgeon Martin Short plays on Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. And if you haven't seen that series, this is not a compliment.

You're obsessed with Australia, Kylie? How about putting your phone down and taking in the view (even if it was from a car window).

I wish Robert Kardashian didn't die bc surely this show wouldn't exist, right?

Caitlyn looked absurd when Kendall came over for a visit. Also, that poor girl seemed to be freezing cold. There must be an outdoor fireplace at Caitlyn's place.

Edited by woodscommaelle
  • Love 8

After watching tonight's epi, I don't know how Kylie books any work. She is so unprofessional. And will Kris please hire that girl a media coach? It's ridiculous that she can't do a basic interview at this stage of the game.

That Bel Air house is completely soulless and lifeless. Much like Kim's current face. I understand you want to keep things neutral when you're selling, but even the fixtures were boring.

Also note to Kim: Put. The. Fork. Down. You're not eating for twenty.

• Love 9

Kylie's face during that interview with Kendall was hilarious. She complains about being the jealous one being not true, but her face everytime the interviewer asked a question directed to Kendall or about Kendall said otherwise. It reminded me of earlier seasons Khloe to Kendall's Kim.

Reign showed no reaction to seeing Scott at all.

Kylie  said being banned wasn't true? She said herself she wasn't dis-invited (she was never invited by her to begin with), so it kind of was true.

Why was there so much Jonathan? However he was making sense telling Kim to move out of Kris's and into the other house she owns. He also made sense telling Khloe that moving Lamar in with her is not good.

So Kris moved out of her own house and bought Robert's parents old condo? Weird. It's like when Kris bought the Malibu place for Cait. Kim feels no guilt for her mother having to buy herself a second home? 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 5

How stupid. so Kris had to get herself a condo so Kim and Kanye could live in her house? Um why couldnt Kim just get a condo?

Maybe Kim's sex tape would have happened but I could never see Robert condoning how much it was exploited and how much of a circus this family has become. When Khloe had that psychic at her house trying to connect with spirits and she claimed she connected with Robert I almost fell over laughing when she said "hes so proud of all of you". Right there I knew she was bullshit because more than likely he's rolling over in his grave.

• Love 8

Skin tags? Jeez Kim. You might want to gIve, your poor pancreas a freakin break! Lay off the sugar girlfriend your largest organ of elimination is barking -- first psoriasis. "diabeetus' next!! Literally!

• Love 2

How much dick does Khloe suck that she’s worried it altered her face? I mean seriously, how many hours a day does she have a dick in her mouth?

I can't believe Kris actually moved out of her own house so Kim could live in it. When Kim was going through her house with Jonathan & used the fact that she didn't know if the furniture they already had would go in it as an excuse for not moving in, I thought WTF? You would only be there for a few months, you can live in an undecorated house for that long. What's the matter, Kanye won't do it? Just as an FYI, this was Kanye's living room in the house he sold after he hooked up with Kim http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/05/31/article-0-13635C04000005DC-437_634x379.jpgI can't even imagine how that combines with Kim's marble bathrooms.

• Love 3

Kim isn't moving because she doesn't WANT to move.  She is perfectly happy displacing her mom.  She can't move into this house because the shower curtain is the wrong color.  She can't move into that house because that one throw pillow is the wrong shape and clashes with the gold-inlaid marble walls...blah, blah, blah.  And what really ticks me off is that JONATHAN was the voice of reason this entire episode.  I agreed with nearly everything he said to both Kim and Khloe.

The scene showing Khloe helping Kim pull off her boots, revealing severely swollen feet and ankles - that is not normal.  Kim seems to think that being pregnant means you can literally eat crap 24/7 because BABY.  And rushing to the derm to remove a skin tag?  I feel sorrier and sorrier for her children with every passing day.

Khloe and her weird frozen mouth...I can't even.  Who is she supposedly doing this with?  Lamar?  While he's in the hospital?  Her crass sense of humor used to be kind of amusing.  Now she seems to be pathetically trying to stay relevant by being over-the-top gross.

This show is literally on its last legs.  Let's see what Momager Kris can do, and whose souls she can sell, to save it.

• Love 9

Kylie literally needs to be punched in the face. I've never seen one of the girls be so unprofessional. That snotty, passive aggressive behavior is so irritating. She bails on Kendall plenty to hang with Tyga and if she didn't have a rep as a spoiled jealous snot the press wouldn't have tagged her that way.

I can't believe Kris doesn't ream her a new one when she sees that.

• Love 9

Kendall: "Answer the question, Kylie."

Kylie: "I don't want to, I'm still mad."

Sadly, Kylie will continue to make money even though she 100% doesn't deserve it.  She's a spoiled, bratty diva.  I'm sure Kendall wishes she could distance herself from Kylie, but Kris needs those two to perform as a duo so poor Kylie won't be left off the money train.  I feel bad for Kendall having to drag this brat along with her.  

• Love 9

I can't believe Kris doesn't ream her a new one when she sees that.

Keep in mind that Kris is a producer on this show and you can make damn sure she sees everything before it gets aired. That's the thing -- if this is the approved edit and is showing everyone in their best and most carefully crafted image they want the public to believe they actually are, how horrid must they all be in real life that what is shown on the show is their best selves? I do not believe for one minute that they spend very much time together at all and probably haven't in a long time. Even with the Pimp Momager editorial control, the truth is showing through.

And I LOVE that PMK got booed. I have no desire to even watch the video clip -- I just think its hysterical and well-deserved.

• Love 2

Keep in mind that Kris is a producer on this show and you can make damn sure she sees everything before it gets aired. That's the thing -- if this is the approved edit and is showing everyone in their best and most carefully crafted image they want the public to believe they actually are, how horrid must they all be in real life that what is shown on the show is their best selves? I do not believe for one minute that they spend very much time together at all and probably haven't in a long time. Even with the Pimp Momager editorial control, the truth is showing through.

And the three sisters are co-executive producers, yes?  Does the show have to be run past all of the women?

If that's the case, how did the scene of the four of them making cruel jokes about Rob's weight get past all of them?  Did none of them stop and think, "Wait - Rob might see this!  Perhaps we shouldn't show this on national television!"  I have seen a lot of questionable things on this show, but that's the one that stands out.  It made everyone sitting at that table look like a heartless witch, IMO.

And if Kim has a say, I'm not sure why she wants to be seen stuffing her face in every single scene she appears in, either.  If these four get to pick and choose what's shown...you're right, SailorGirl.  What's left on the cutting room floor must be absolutely heinous.

• Love 2

And what really ticks me off is that JONATHAN was the voice of reason this entire episode.  I agreed with nearly everything he said to both Kim and Khloe.

Yeah, that annoyed me too - because I had agree with him. I laughed though, when he mentioned Kourtney going back to her "fake marriage" because If there is anyone who can tell someone about fake marriages, it's his BFF Kim. 

Kim gets more and more obnoxious every freaking episode.  Does she not even realize how she comes across?  You'd think she was the only woman to ever get pregnant, let alone have a difficult pregnancy.  News flash Kim:  There are millions of women out there who have been through what you've been through and worse, and didn't have the luxury of sitting on their butts all day shoveling food in their mouths and staring at their phone. Oh, and if those women needed a chiropractor, weren't lucky enough to have one come to their house.  Take a seat Kim.

Oh, and the housing crisis.  Seriously?  Witch can't take her old house off the market for a few months, and have her minions move furniture into it for her? (Probably not, since Kanye is 53 million in debt).  And crying to her contractor about how things are "bleeped" beyond belief and so unfair to her and her family.  Maybe if you didn't want all that fancy crap the house would be done. Lord only knows what lights Kanye picked out.   And real professional email, there Kimmy!

Kris probably purchased the condo because she couldn't stand Kim's whining anymore.  Only problem - Corey will become a permanent fixture there, and having to share a condo with him and have no one else there for relief?  He makes my skin crawl. 

Khloe - just ridiculous.  So stressed that she had to get drunk to where she doesn't remember much of what happened, and makes an ass out of herself.  Girl is in her 30s. I get the stress, but stop using it as an excuse for obnoxious behavior, especially because she was like that before Lamar was hospitalized. Not like she needed an excuse all those other times.  

What I realized after watching this is that Kendall is the most adult, the most pulled together, the most professional, and the one least likely to make a fool of herself on national TV.   All we ever really see is Kendall at work or Kendall with a family member. Smart girl.  Let the others make asses out of themselves over and over again and just continue on your merry way modeling and actually having a career. 

Kylee - pretty much nearing train wreck status. She clearly has issues and a need for attention - she needs help.

Oh and how staged was Kim's "water breaking" after she whined about the arduous tour she had to take of the condo that her mother brought so her and freaking Kanye could have her house?  

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 6

Kylie is making a killing with that stupid LipKit and her hair extensions so its not like her and Kendall have to remain a pair for her to make money. The more Kendall can stay away from that unprofessional spoiled brat the better. Kim actually confronted her in an episode a few weeks back because Kim was hearing from photographers about how difficult Kylie is to work with and did use the word diva. Kylie of course denied she was doing anything wrong, Kim basically said "all these people can't be wrong" and she proceeded to lecture about being professional. It was a rare time I agree with Kim.

• Love 5

Note to Kim: Your man Kanye is styling you to look 10 yrs. older than you are. 

Let me get this straight- Kim bought one house, never moved in to it, decided she didn't want to live there, found another one that is taking 2 years to remodel so she is also  remodeling the one she doesn't like so she can sell it? Rich people's problems.

Why would a young girl like Kylie want to live in a big house  all alone in Calabassas? Because it's near Kris?  I would think she would have wanted to live in a cool, funky neighborhood in West Hollywood in a nice condo or something.....

I hate Jonathan. 

• Love 4

Maybe Kim's sex tape would have happened but I could never see Robert condoning how much it was exploited and how much of a circus this family has become.

Eh, I'm not so sure.  I know Robert is deceased and all thus making him pretty much untouchable for the rest of eternity (rightfully so for the most part).  However because of the O.J. miniseries he has been back in the news lately and while everyone seems to agree that he was a great father and person, he also seems to have worshiped at the throne of the almighty Juice, and was very into the celebrity and prestige that relationship created for him and by extension his family.  I'm not saying he would have been a willing participant in this current shit show, but before this family spiraled out of control into all aspects of the media it all started out relatively innocently with a reality show.

• Love 2

Dear Mean Contractors:

My house still isn't finished.  This is literally so not fair.  I am so annoyed.  When I tell you which lights to install, and Kanye tells you something completely different, I expect you to figure it out on your own.  Now, all the walls have to come down because you installed the wrong lights.  Literally, this is my worst nightmare.  I am 14 months pregnant and need my own Italian marble countertops upon which to consume my very own boxes of Fruit Roll-Ups from my very own kitchen.  I have been living in my mother's house for the past 2 years and it's all your fault.  Kanye and I are literally, like, so annoyed.  Hurry up and finish our house so we can move in together with our children and be a family for the first time since we were married.  Seriously, like, hurry up.

Signed, 

Kim Kardashian West

P.S. Don't tell Kanye that it was me who re-ordered all the light fixtures in order to delay moving in.  Seriously, if you tell, I will get my best friend Jonathan to deny you a table at Nobu for the rest of your lives.  Destroy this letter immediately.  Seriously, I mean, literally destroy it.  Autumn of 2019 will be our new target move-in date.  Yeah.

• Love 23

Let me get this straight- Kim bought one house, never moved in to it, decided she didn't want to live there, found another one that is taking 2 years to remodel so she is also  remodeling the one she doesn't like so she can sell it? Rich people's problems.

Is that what is going on with all those houses? I couldn't figure it out and was hoping somewhere here would understand. What happened to Kim's home that she owned before she married Kanye?

Kourtney looks SO happy without Scott! Then he enters the room and it's just a black cloud. DON'T TAKE HIM BACK! (Just kidding, I know she will.)

• Love 4

Lol, laurakaye, that was hilarious. It wouldn't surprise me if Kim and Jonathan were going over there in the middle of the night to snip wires and pour cement down the drains. Anything to delay the move-in for as long as possible.

I think Kim not wanting to be at Kris' is just manufactured drama. It's not like any of these people are home all that much to be getting in each other's way. I wonder if Kris really bought that condo for Corey to live in, not her.

• Love 2

How much dick does Khloe suck that she’s worried it altered her face? I mean seriously, how many hours a day does she have a dick in her mouth?

I can't believe Kris actually moved out of her own house so Kim could live in it. When Kim was going through her house with Jonathan & used the fact that she didn't know if the furniture they already had would go in it as an excuse for not moving in, I thought WTF? You would only be there for a few months, you can live in an undecorated house for that long. What's the matter, Kanye won't do it? Just as an FYI, this was Kanye's living room in the house he sold after he hooked up with Kim http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/05/31/article-0-13635C04000005DC-437_634x379.jpgI can't even imagine how that combines with Kim's marble bathrooms.

For some reason, I thought that house never sold. He probably still lives there, because no way in hell does he live with Kimmy at Kris's house.

• Love 1

Kim isn't moving because she doesn't WANT to move. She is perfectly happy displacing her mom. She can't move into this house because the shower curtain is the wrong color. She can't move into that house because that one throw pillow is the wrong shape and clashes with the gold-inlaid marble walls...blah, blah, blah. And what really ticks me off is that JONATHAN was the voice of reason this entire episode. I agreed with nearly everything he said to both Kim and Khloe.

The scene showing Khloe helping Kim pull off her boots, revealing severely swollen feet and ankles - that is not normal. Kim seems to think that being pregnant means you can literally eat crap 24/7 because BABY. And rushing to the derm to remove a skin tag? I feel sorrier and sorrier for her children with every passing day.

Khloe and her weird frozen mouth...I can't even. Who is she supposedly doing this with? Lamar? While he's in the hospital? Her crass sense of humor used to be kind of amusing. Now she seems to be pathetically trying to stay relevant by being over-the-top gross.

This show is literally on its last legs. Let's see what Momager Kris can do, and whose souls she can sell, to save it.

Didn't the skin tag discussion turn into a convo about tightening up her or her friend's vaginas? If the men are unhappy with the size of their lady's vagina maybe the ladies should suggest the MEN get a bit of enhancement of their own?

• Love 2

Kourtney looks SO happy without Scott! Then he enters the room and it's just a black cloud. DON'T TAKE HIM BACK! (Just kidding, I know she will.)

True - Kourtney seemed to collapse when Scott came in, shrinking to the size of a little girl. I really hope she gets how toxic he is, and is only trying to work with him for the kids' sake - speaking of which, she seemed almost scared to see him with Reign, though it's hard to know how much is just due to editing.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 2

Sadly, Kylie will continue to make money even though she 100% doesn't deserve it.  She's a spoiled, bratty diva. 

Spoiled, bratty, diva is what made Paris Hilton (and Nicole Richie) famous, it's a long standing tradition & Kylie is the designated brat of the family.

Dear Mean Contractors:

My house still isn't finished.  This is literally so not fair.  I am so annoyed.  When I tell you which lights to install, and Kanye tells you something completely different, I expect you to figure it out on your own.  Now, all the walls have to come down because you installed the wrong lights.  Literally, this is my worst nightmare.  I am 14 months pregnant and need my own Italian marble countertops upon which to consume my very own boxes of Fruit Roll-Ups from my very own kitchen.  I have been living in my mother's house for the past 2 years and it's all your fault.  Kanye and I are literally, like, so annoyed.  Hurry up and finish our house so we can move in together with our children and be a family for the first time since we were married.  Seriously, like, hurry up.

Signed,

Kim Kardashian West

P.S. Don't tell Kanye that it was me who re-ordered all the light fixtures in order to delay moving in.  Seriously, if you tell, I will get my best friend Jonathan to deny you a table at Nobu for the rest of your lives.  Destroy this letter immediately.  Seriously, I mean, literally destroy it.  Autumn of 2019 will be our new target move-in date.  Yeah.

Perfect!  LOL ar 14 months pregnant.  

Re: Kourtney and Scott:  I do get a sense that Kourtney is cautious - perhaps overly cautious but who can blame her?  And I do think she wants Scott in her kids lives - she said as much to Kim, who I doubt understood it because with Kim, when it's over it's over.  Kourtney, I think, is proceeding as best she can with Scott, one day at a time with her fingers crossed.

Unfortunately, the show needs Scott as it's Greek Chorus - the one who says what the rest of us are actually thinking and calls them out on their BS. 

• Love 4

Just a few weeks ago Kim was complaining how hard it was living with her mom, and now we learned that Kris "brought" a condo? I don't buy it, it's a plot to make Kris into this most wonderful mom who moves out of her on house to make Kimmy happy. I hate that they try to fool the public into believing all their stories meanwhile it's all fake.

Edited by RoxieBear73
  • Love 3

Why would a young girl like Kylie want to live in a big house  all alone in Calabassas? Because it's near Kris?  I would think she would have wanted to live in a cool, funky neighborhood in West Hollywood in a nice condo or something.....

Kris has all these girls so dependent on her, they LITERALLY (uugh) cannot live on their own or do anything for themselves. They only book jobs because Kris hustles. She books everything and holds their hands the whole time. It is pathetic and weird.

When she kicks the bucket, they are all fucked. Or...set free? Maybe that would be the best thing for them.

• Love 3

Kris said her condo was right above her mothers? And was the same one Robert Sr parents owned?

Why then did they drive to San Diego to visit granny and get the results of their genetic testing?

I could have sworn Kris said her mom lived downstairs of "her condo"

I think she said Robert's parents owned the condo downstairs and that's how she recognized the building.

Kylie was a brat, but I'm going to defend her just a bit. Kendall stood there letting the reporter say Kylie was banned with a smile on her face, not saying a word. Then when Kylie brought up what the tabloids were saying, she was all don't pay attention, just ignore them. Why didn't Kendall say no, I didn't want any of my family there and set the story straight instead of leaving her hanging there. 

• Love 2

Kris has all these girls so dependent on her, they LITERALLY (uugh) cannot live on their own or do anything for themselves. They only book jobs because Kris hustles. She books everything and holds their hands the whole time. It is pathetic and weird.

When she kicks the bucket, they are all fucked. Or...set free? Maybe that would be the best thing for them.

I think Kim will just slide right into Mama's job. She is practically her clone already. It will then be the next generation thrust on us. It is never going to end.

• Love 2

I  cannot understand why Kris's house is too small for 2 adults and 2 children...we all know Kanye does not live there with them.  According to InStyle magazine, Kris's house has 6 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms.  I am sure it is at least 9000 sq ft. if not more.  How did they all manage when it was Kris, Bruce and the 2 'J' girls?  Didn't Kim live there with them also while they were all still living there?

Wonder if Cory lives there also?

I am not familiar with the area, they are always showing the Calabasas sign, but this article says Kris lives in Hidden Hills, is that a part of Calabasas?  I had also read an article once that said the outside of the house they show for Kris's house is not really her house. 

True - Kourtney seemed to collapse when Scott came in, shrinking to the size of a little girl. I really hope she gets how toxic he is, and is only trying to work with him for the kids' sake - speaking of which, she seemed almost scared to see him with Reign, though it's hard to know how much is just due to editing.

I want to word this carefully...regarding Kourtney and Scott, I agree - she was beaming before he walked into the room, and when he walked in, her walls went up immediately and her face darkened.  Very telling.

I don't doubt she wants him to get well for the sake of their children.  However (this is the careful part), she continued to have babies with a man she knows is unstable.  If we are to believe what was shown on tv, she pretty much sprung her 3rd pregnancy on him with little to no warning.  His reaction said a lot.  She gets pregnant and Scott is left reeling.  Now, of course, it takes two to tango.  He had to have known that another baby was possible and likely.  And he really needs to own up to being a father to those kids.  But what does it say about Kourtney that she keeps bringing children into a relationship that I don't think she really ever wanted?  She has shown over and over that she has no desire to marry Scott, and she never did.  But she's okay with him fathering her kids.  That doesn't make sense to me.  It makes me wonder if things would've been different for Scott if Kourtney has married him.  He has mentioned before that he is part of the family, but at the same time, he isn't.  He has a family in the Kardashians, but in the darkness of his depression, I think it hits him hard because he sees himself as an outsider.  

Meanwhile, there are three precious, beautiful children needing and wanting a dad, and they may never have him the way they need him.  And Kourtney knew that going in - maybe not with Mason, but certainly with P and Reign.  She had to have known that adding children wasn't going to fix Scott.  Is it on Scott to get better?  Yes, totally.  But did Kourtney know what she was getting when she became a parent with Scott?  She sure did.  Her lack of any emotion suggests that although she wants Scott to get better, she's never going to let him get close to her in the way he seems to need.

Again, I am trying to figure out this family and why they do what they do.  Koutney and Scott are the longest-lasting relationship in this family, but it seems that neither one of them is ever going to get what they need from the other - yet, they still circle one another like the moon and the Earth.  It's so strange.

• Love 6

March issue of Harper's Bazaar: Kendall and Kylie are featured in The List.   Momma Kris poses for "circus" photographs and gives an interview:  "People who don't like us are jealous.  Why should I care about some idiot in Oklahoma?"

Edited by Bronx Babe
  • Love 2

Six beds, eight baths sounds like a lot of space, but you've got Kris, Kim, North, Saint and probably a couple live-in nannies. Throw in their assistants, household staff and the assorted stylists, makeup artists and hair people that circulate in and out all day, and it probably gets crowded pretty quickly.

• Love 1

I think she said Robert's parents owned the condo downstairs and that's how she recognized the building.

Kylie was a brat, but I'm going to defend her just a bit. Kendall stood there letting the reporter say Kylie was banned with a smile on her face, not saying a word. Then when Kylie brought up what the tabloids were saying, she was all don't pay attention, just ignore them. Why didn't Kendall say no, I didn't want any of my family there and set the story straight instead of leaving her hanging there. 

Is there a story to be straightened?  Kylie was in fact banned.  Banned by Kendall.  The whole family was.  Kylie seemed concerned that she was being portrayed as the jealous sister.  The banned story actually helps negate that arc because it was no longer Kylie didn't show up because she was jealous but rather she didn't show up because Kendall banned everyone.

Then again I don't believe she was ever actually mad that she couldn't go to the show and what that may or may not mean for her public persona.  I think she's really jealous.

Just look at the conversation with Khloe about Lamar.  It was Kris making all of the arrangements for Lamar's next phase of recovery and Khloe impatiently waiting for Kris to update her on whats next.

Edited by MV007
  • Love 2

I want to word this carefully...regarding Kourtney and Scott, I agree - she was beaming before he walked into the room, and when he walked in, her walls went up immediately and her face darkened. Very telling.

I don't doubt she wants him to get well for the sake of their children. However (this is the careful part), she continued to have babies with a man she knows is unstable. If we are to believe what was shown on tv, she pretty much sprung her 3rd pregnancy on him with little to no warning. His reaction said a lot. She gets pregnant and Scott is left reeling. Now, of course, it takes two to tango. He had to have known that another baby was possible and likely. And he really needs to own up to being a father to those kids. But what does it say about Kourtney that she keeps bringing children into a relationship that I don't think she really ever wanted? She has shown over and over that she has no desire to marry Scott, and she never did. But she's okay with him fathering her kids. That doesn't make sense to me. It makes me wonder if things would've been different for Scott if Kourtney has married him. He has mentioned before that he is part of the family, but at the same time, he isn't. He has a family in the Kardashians, but in the darkness of his depression, I think it hits him hard because he sees himself as an outsider.

Meanwhile, there are three precious, beautiful children needing and wanting a dad, and they may never have him the way they need him. And Kourtney knew that going in - maybe not with Mason, but certainly with P and Reign. She had to have known that adding children wasn't going to fix Scott. Is it on Scott to get better? Yes, totally. But did Kourtney know what she was getting when she became a parent with Scott? She sure did. Her lack of any emotion suggests that although she wants Scott to get better, she's never going to let him get close to her in the way he seems to need.

Again, I am trying to figure out this family and why they do what they do. Koutney and Scott are the longest-lasting relationship in this family, but it seems that neither one of them is ever going to get what they need from the other - yet, they still circle one another like the moon and the Earth. It's so strange.

I agree with your take on all this. And it really is interesting to try to figure out the dynamics - I suspect that's the appeal of reality shows for a lot of us. For many years I've thought that one of the most critical decisions a woman makes in her lifetime is choosing the father of her children - and Kourtney really blew that one. That said, both K & S seem hurt, vulnerable and emotionally cut-off from themselves and from each other - with their children serving as safe havens for them. (Not that K isn't also a safe haven for the kids - she seems like a dedicated mom.) It's sad that this couple can't seem to connect on deeper level that would be healing for both of them (I think they both continue to suffer from earlier things involving their parents), but It's probably not likely. At this point Kourtney can't even trust that Scott will keep the kids safe in the physical sense, much less be emotionally or spiritually safe for any of them. Edited by nexxie
  • Love 2

Her lack of any emotion suggests that although she wants Scott to get better, she's never going to let him get close to her in the way he seems to need.

She really does keep him at arm's length, she kicked him out of their bedroom so that her kids could sleep in the bed with her, I think she only let him back in the bed when she wanted to get pregnant again.

• Love 1

I think Kim will just slide right into Mama's job. She is practically her clone already. It will then be the next generation thrust on us. It is never going to end.

Kim doesn't have the intelligence or the energy to do 1/10th of what Kris does.  She is lazy and stupid, she won't be picking up where Kris leaves off.

I am not familiar with the area, they are always showing the Calabasas sign, but this article says Kris lives in Hidden Hills, is that a part of Calabasas?  I had also read an article once that said the outside of the house they show for Kris's house is not really her house. 

I believe Khloe, Kylie and Kourtney live in Calabasas (Khloe in Bieber's old house) and Kris lives in Hidden Hills. 

March issue of Harper's Bazaar: Kendall and Kylie are featured in The List.   Momma Kris poses for "circus" photographs and gives an interview:  "People who don't like us are jealous.  Why should I care about some idiot in Oklahoma?"

Did she really say that?  Wow. Just like Kylie saying "my fans are gross."  These people are flying too close to the sun.  Oh the hubris.

Then again I don't believe she was ever actually mad that she couldn't go to the show and what that may or may not mean for her public persona.  I think she's really jealous.

Just look at the conversation with Khloe about Lamar.  It was Kris making all of the arrangements for Lamar's next phase of recovery and Khloe impatiently waiting for Kris to update her on whats next.

Oh yeah - Kylie is totally jealous.  Her sister is a sought-after model and she is an ugly girl in a fame-hungry world.

Exactly - Kris does everything and the girls think they are "working so hard" when they are really just doing what mommy tells them to do.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 4

Do the mothers in law of all patients get a meeting with the president of Cedars Sinai to discuss the aftercare options of said patient?

And how modest of Kris to let us all know how much power she has.

• Love 2

For the last two months I've been binging on all 10(?) seasons on Hulu and man....this show is a shell of its former self. It was never riveting TV, but it was interesting. Now...I can barely get thru an episode. I agree that Scott and even Bruce made the show because they acted as good foils for the less vapid women. Kanye, Jonathan and Corey are no replacement. I can't fathom this show returning and featuring Lamar. I'm assuming they will because they were filming the Yeezy fashion show a few weeks ago.

I hope Scott gets better. I don't know if I agree that Kourt had a cloud come over her or if she is just treading very carefully. Either way it is understandable. I think she genuinely loved Scott and once Mason was born decided she loved being a mom and figured they might as well have all the same fathers. How old was she when Sr died? I really don't think she acknowledges that a kid needs both parents. it's very selfish, that isn't to negate she's a decent mom. But she looks to the kids to fulfill her emotionally. It's kinda like teen moms who want to have kids so they finally have something that 'loves' them unconditionally.

• Love 1