Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E13: Unforeseen Future

• Start Topic

Dear Mean Contractors:

My house still isn't finished.  This is literally so not fair.  I am so annoyed.  When I tell you which lights to install, and Kanye tells you something completely different, I expect you to figure it out on your own.  Now, all the walls have to come down because you installed the wrong lights.  Literally, this is my worst nightmare.  I am 14 months pregnant and need my own Italian marble countertops upon which to consume my very own boxes of Fruit Roll-Ups from my very own kitchen.  I have been living in my mother's house for the past 2 years and it's all your fault.  Kanye and I are literally, like, so annoyed.  Hurry up and finish our house so we can move in together with our children and be a family for the first time since we were married.  Seriously, like, hurry up.

Signed, 

Kim Kardashian West

P.S. Don't tell Kanye that it was me who re-ordered all the light fixtures in order to delay moving in.  Seriously, if you tell, I will get my best friend Jonathan to deny you a table at Nobu for the rest of your lives.  Destroy this letter immediately.  Seriously, I mean, literally destroy it.  Autumn of 2019 will be our new target move-in date.  Yeah.

You forgot to add 'Bible'

And I hope Khloe has to live with this bizarre, twisted smile FOR-EV_ER!  I wondered if it's a result of one too many BJ's, so many vulgar, foul words coming out if it, or nerve damage from botox injections.

spl1174261_001-copy.jpg

"I really don't care about getting fucked up because I deserved every glass of champagne.

I don't remember 80% of that night but I do know I looked great in my dress".

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 1

For the last two months I've been binging on all 10(?) seasons on Hulu and man....this show is a shell of its former self. It was never riveting TV, but it was interesting. Now...I can barely get thru an episode. I agree that Scott and even Bruce made the show because they acted as good foils for the less vapid women. Kanye, Jonathan and Corey are no replacement. I can't fathom this show returning and featuring Lamar. I'm assuming they will because they were filming the Yeezy fashion show a few weeks ago.

I hope Scott gets better. I don't know if I agree that Kourt had a cloud come over her or if she is just treading very carefully. Either way it is understandable. I think she genuinely loved Scott and once Mason was born decided she loved being a mom and figured they might as well have all the same fathers. How old was she when Sr died? I really don't think she acknowledges that a kid needs both parents. it's very selfish, that isn't to negate she's a decent mom. But she looks to the kids to fulfill her emotionally. It's kinda like teen moms who want to have kids so they finally have something that 'loves' them unconditionally.

I also think Kourtney wants to be the mom that Kris tries to portray herself as being. Kris talks big about putting her kids first, but she destroyed their childhoods by cheating on their dad and breaking up the family. The time between the breakup and Kris remarrying Caitlyn, was tough, Rob Sr fought her tooth and nail to keep from giving her a big settlrment and was more than happy to let someone else step in and take over financially. I don't know how much $$$ he forked over in child support, but Kris complained that he deliberately under earned to avoid paying high alimony. I think Robert probably paid a nice amount of child support, but the luxury lifestyle they lived as step kids to Caitlyn was funded by Kris's making Caitlyn a sought after and well paid motivational spokesperson. I think of all the kids Kourtney was most affected by the loss of the nuclear family and her resentment towards Kris is very strong. She has said she doesn't understand how Kris could have hurt her children the way she did and I think she was determined not to do it to hers but instead their father has put her in the position of having to do just that, but for different reasons.

• Love 6

Why was there so much Jonathan? However he was making sense telling Kim to move out of Kris's and into the other house she owns. He also made sense telling Khloe that moving Lamar in with her is not good.

I was thinking the same thing.  I always fast forward whenever he's on so I missed quite a chunk of the show.  He just annoys me no end.

• Love 1

Did she really say that?  Wow. Just like Kylie saying "my fans are gross."  These people are flying too close to the sun.  Oh the hubris.

Yep, she did.  This family definitely needs to get their wings clipped.

I've noticed that all six kids bite their nails.  Lots of inner tension and stress.  Kris is the worst role model for a mother I've ever seen outside of Gypsy Rose Lee's Mama Rose.

Edited by Bronx Babe
  • Love 2

iwasish, you're right about Kourtney.  If I am remembering correctly, there was an episode showing Kourtney in therapy, crying, where she admits to being angry at her mom for cheating on Robert Sr., and how much it hurt the kids.  Makes sense that Kourtney, as the oldest, would've been the most aware of what was going on and therefore, very hurt by it.  

What was Kris's timeline with Robert?  She admitted to cheating on him while they were married, but was that the cause of divorce?  Did he cheat, too?  How soon after the divorce did Kris meet and marry Bruce?

The Kardashian kids all seemed to truly love and idolize their dad.  All four of them have their own set of fairly serious issues.  I wonder if this is how Kris wanted her kids to turn out.  Are any of them truly happy?

• Love 1

iwasish, you're right about Kourtney.  If I am remembering correctly, there was an episode showing Kourtney in therapy, crying, where she admits to being angry at her mom for cheating on Robert Sr., and how much it hurt the kids.  Makes sense that Kourtney, as the oldest, would've been the most aware of what was going on and therefore, very hurt by it.  

What was Kris's timeline with Robert?  She admitted to cheating on him while they were married, but was that the cause of divorce?  Did he cheat, too?  How soon after the divorce did Kris meet and marry Bruce?

The Kardashian kids all seemed to truly love and idolize their dad.  All four of them have their own set of fairly serious issues.  I wonder if this is how Kris wanted her kids to turn out.  Are any of them truly happy?

I think she cheated, apparently a hot affair that she carried on all over town, including having the BF over at her house swimming in the pool (according to Khloe) and he went nuts when he found out, cut off all her credit cards etc. There was a lot of stuff posted, copies of divorce documents and charges back and forth.. it was really nasty. They were separated for a while, a couple years at least before she met Bruce. But supposedly Bruce approached Robert and they came to some agreement, Kris got pretty much nothing as a settlement, but I guess he paid some child support. Kris and Bruce married less than a year after meeting each other, even sooner I  think. 

Kris actually wrote all about her lack of boundaries and morals in her book - between the hell Kris and OJ put Robert through, it's not surprising that he died early.

Robert had stage IV esophageal cancer, a cheating wife & friend's court trial doesn't give terminal cancer to you.

• Love 2

Regardless of it making me a terrible person, as I continue to hate-watch these clowns, I actually hope for all the adults to crash and burn.  The sooner the better.  Maybe the children in this family can be spared if a comeuppance of biblical proportions happens soon.

• Love 1

Robert had stage IV esophageal cancer, a cheating wife & friend's court trial doesn't give terminal cancer to you.

The mind, body, spirit connection is not fully understood yet - but we do know that stress/emotional trauma weakens the immune system.
  • Love 5

I remember an episode where Kris was weeping at Robert's grave, saying her biggest regret was divorcing him.  At the time, I thought it didn't quite ring true, and now that I know she was flaunting her boyfriend all over town while still married to him, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that while she may be somewhat sorry now, she didn't give a crap while she was married, nor care what it did to her children.

• Love 6

The mind, body, spirit connection is not fully understood yet - but we do know that stress/emotional trauma weakens the immune system.

He was on a 3rd marriage at the time of his cancer and the trauma would have been from that wife in a war with his kids. He had a great relationship with Kris and Bruce. But yes lets blame Kris for giving the man terminal cancer from a marriage that was a decade ago.

But yes lets blame Kris for giving the man terminal cancer from a marriage that was a decade ago.

The scars and trauma of being married to Kris run far, long, and deep ;)

saying her biggest regret was divorcing him

Of course, if she hadn't divorced him, then she wouldn't have had Kendall and Kylie...which...

Edited by AndySmith

He was on a 3rd marriage at the time of his cancer and the trauma would have been from that wife in a war with his kids. He had a great relationship with Kris and Bruce. But yes lets blame Kris for giving the man terminal cancer from a marriage that was a decade ago.

Nobody blamed Kris, at least not intentionally. Some people heal better than others after traumatic experiences - Robert took the Simpson thing hard, and also the divorce - those feelings can weaken the immune system. Just a possibility. Many things can contribute to a body's ability - or inability - to overcome cancer cells. I've read that we all have cancer cells from time to time but the body usually handles them. Edited by nexxie

Interesting that the family tries to put out this idea that they welcome all in laws,step parents, boyfriends, baby daddies and others into the fold, unconditionally, yet it seems Kris ( though it was none of her business) and his daughters weren't so accepting of daddy's new love. I'd like to know the story behind that little feud.