Type keyword(s) to search

Watch What Happens Live Past Seasons

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Jaded said:

They meant that Andy doesn't date usually anyone over 29....

If he's still with the guy he was pictured with last year then he's actually with a 30yr old.

Oh, I see. Yeah, that's pretty funny.  And ridiculous on Andy's part.  He's too impressed with himself, imo.  (Though, I am a long time fan.)

Edited by SunnyBeBe

Anderson has been with his boyfriend, Benjamin, since 2009. I'm still shocked that Andy is with his boyfriend after the expiration date. This must be the real thing because Andy has a history of dumping his 20 something twinks when they get older.

9 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

I didn't open above link yet but Kathy pops up on my FB with a 17 minute video of her telling interesting things about Andy and Levin from TMZ.  I believe her 100%. Andy always made me uncomfortable for some reason and I couldn't understand Anderson liking him.  I don't understand the friendship at all now.  Since I seldom watch the DVR shows unless someone I love is on... I've deleated it from recording. He's a nasty little bitch. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, athousandclowns said:

I didn't open above link yet but Kathy pops up on my FB with a 17 minute video of her telling interesting things about Andy and Levin from TMZ.  I believe her 100%. Andy always made me uncomfortable for some reason and I couldn't understand Anderson liking him.  I don't understand the friendship at all now.  Since I seldom watch the DVR shows unless someone I love is on... I've deleated it from recording. He's a nasty little bitch. 

OMG.   Do tell!

I don't know...  i think Andy is pretty detestable, but I can't listen to a feminism lecture from a woman that has a made a career mocking other women.  It's literally her entire act.  Her behavior this year has shown she is a bit off the rails.  I mean, honestly, even if Andy offered her blow - who cares?  I'm sure plenty of feminist icons use cocaine also.  She also needs to take off the tinfoil hat regarding Harvey, Trump, the Illuminati and whatever else she was going on about...  As much as Andy bugs me, he has every right to launch his own show, and he has built it from a stopover for Bravolebrities to landing A-list stars.  Meanwhile, Kathy's mean nature has left her with no allies in Hollywood, and this rings of bitterness.

Don't get me wrong - Andy is horrible, as is Harvey Levin and Lisa Bloom, but this is one of those wars where there are no good guys, IMHO....

• Love 9
1 hour ago, DrivingSideways said:

I don't know...  i think Andy is pretty detestable, but I can't listen to a feminism lecture from a woman that has a made a career mocking other women.  It's literally her entire act.  Her behavior this year has shown she is a bit off the rails.  I mean, honestly, even if Andy offered her blow - who cares?  I'm sure plenty of feminist icons use cocaine also.  She also needs to take off the tinfoil hat regarding Harvey, Trump, the Illuminati and whatever else she was going on about...  As much as Andy bugs me, he has every right to launch his own show, and he has built it from a stopover for Bravolebrities to landing A-list stars.  Meanwhile, Kathy's mean nature has left her with no allies in Hollywood, and this rings of bitterness.

Don't get me wrong - Andy is horrible, as is Harvey Levin and Lisa Bloom, but this is one of those wars where there are no good guys, IMHO....

Absolutely no "good" guys, but honest "guys" ? Absolutely. IMO

• Love 1

But what is her complaint exactly?  She made the Trump video.  She's claiming Harvey and Trump were complicit in blowing up the controversy, so she lost her CNN gig, which Andy then took?  And also Andy offered her drugs?  And he was producer on her show when it won an Emmy?  I just didn't get why this was 'a hell of a story'?  All of the fallout from the Trump thing is her own doing.  She's also alienated so much of Hollywood with her mean spirited act that nobody is going to jump to her defense.

You know what would have been awesome?  I'm a fan of Kathy Griffin, comedian, not Kathy Griffin, social justice warrior.  If she had done a 17 minute standup making fun of Andy being a cokehead twink-chaser, mocking Harvey, mocking Lisa, etc... Kathy has always been surrounded by personal drama since way back on the D-list show, so she's the common denominator.  The redhead has cried wolf too many times now.

• Love 4

I'm a mixed bag where Kathy Griffin is concerned.  I don't think she's all that funny, but she has a following so I just chalk it up to her not being my cup of tea where comedy is concerned.  I did, however, like here show "My Life on the D List".  

Where the mask is concerned, it was poor judgment on Kathy's part to put it out there, but the response of Trump and his minions was far too extreme.  The fact that certain people in Hollywood turned their backs on her was surprising to me given their pro-Democrat tendencies.   It didn't make sense, but now it does.   Harvey Levin is the gatekeeper, making deals with the devil left and right, including Trump.  And then others, turning a blind eye.  If a hip, young, well-known male comedian put a mask out there like she did, I seriously think the response would have been far less severe.

So much else to say on this one, but I hope Kathy is able to continue with her career in some way shape or form.  It's not right what they did to her.  

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 8

I thought the TMZ vid was really obnoxious.  Clearly, it was a setup from Harvey Levin AND Satan Andy.  OK, so we can be certain Harvey Levin was motivated to partake in this nasty shit because of his unwavering Trump support (for his own sinister reasons).  And Satan Andy's motivation?  That is puzzling.  Has he mentioned Kathy on the show at all -- since she did the Trump thing?  So then why the heck did he do this?  I mean, it makes him look some shithead who is just kicking someone hard when they're down.  And even worse, it makes him look like a completely disloyal "friend", who will turn his back on you if you become an outcast, as Kathy has.

Oh look, this isn't surprising.  This is who Satan Andy is.  He's a fame whore.  And Kathy is now poison to a fame whore.  I don't support what Kathy did.  That was an extremely terrible choice, for sure.  But Anderson Cooper went overboard in his dismissal of her.  I get that he needed to distance himself from her for the sake of his career, but he went too far, particularly to someone he said many times he considered a friend.  Is Satan Andy doing the same thing to Kathy -- in allegiance to AC, or for the sake his career, or is it because he's a low-life creep who only collects "friends" who are useful to him, or have some connection to the famous, or are famous themselves?

I haven't watched this show in a while because I'm so sick of his cloying & annoying sucking up to Bravo idiots.  But it might be interesting to see if he comments on this -- especially if Kathy starts teasing out juicy tidbits everyday.  So hoping she does that.  At this point, I don't think she's gonna go away or let up on him.  And she might play victim, which could work for her.  Go get the fame-ho creep, Kathy!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5027813/Kathy-Griffin-posts-scathing-video-Andy-Cohen.html

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 5
On 10/28/2017 at 2:44 PM, Jaded said:

I find her real talk as it relates to Andy Cohen to be warmed over basic bullshit. Anyone who has watched WWHL and the Housewives' reunions knows he's obsessed with drugs, sex, and objectifying people. Kathy's spiel isn't a hot take. This shit is common fucking knowledge. She's so blindly angry that she's acting dumb. We already know this about this fool. Furthermore, Kathy calling attention to the Emmys that Andy has because of her show is stupid. He has Emmys from Top Chef and Project Runway too. Lord knows he never cooked a damn meal, sewed a freaking dress, or showed up on set for any of those shows either.

Watch What Happens Live is not a retread of Kathy mostly because Kathy Griffin like Bethenny was always waiting to pounce with a punchline. Andy isn't funny, which he remembers more often than not, so he lets the guests relax and be themselves. Kathy's talk show was awful. Awful! It also never had a super consistent tone from episode to episode. You didn't know if she was going to have a serious discussion with a guest or make them converse about dumb Bravo shit. Andy's staff is at least knowledgeable enough to not make guests who don't know about Bravo junk talk about Bravo. Finally, Bravo had been phasing Andy out as an executive for awhile until they made him step down in 2013. It's sort of sour grapes on Kathy's part to act like he was unilaterally renewing WWHL.

That said, most of what she says is true. However, she's putting the most butthurt spin on everything, for example Harvey Levin was calling her to get a rebuttal or response as is typical when someone publicly disses you. Does that mean he's not shady? No. He's still the same questionable asshole. Andy Cohen. At best, he was work friends with Kathy. When CNN offered him the job on New Year's Eve, I'm sure he jumped at it.

Kathy is the most busted feminist out there. She's had a career making fun of women. She doesn't realize how unclean her hands are on this matter. Hell, her insult to Anderson Cooper after CNN dropped her was to call him a "spineless heiress." She could have just gone with spineless, but her deliberate use of a feminine noun was to emasculate him. That's not okay. She needs to walk away.

• Love 11
On 10/28/2017 at 5:48 PM, DrivingSideways said:

While I have zero issues with people partaking in coke, it is wrong to get people high on TV.

wtf dude?

Bad enough, he plies guests with alcohol but he also offers them coke? This is bullshit and illegal.

that short interview with TMZ regarding Kathy was classless. He is a grade one douche.

Yes, Kathy made a living making fun of celebrities and such but she was one of the only straight person on TV to support gay people.

ANdy does not support anybody and as far as why the other OC supports him is because he is a moron who does not mind being used. Point blank period. 

20 hours ago, Jextella said:

I'm a mixed bag where Kathy Griffin is concerned.  I don't think she's all that funny, but she has a following so I just chalk it up to her not being my cup of tea where comedy is concerned.  I did, however, like here show "My Life on the D List".  

Where the mask is concerned, it was poor judgment on Kathy's part to put it out there, but the response of Trump and his minions was far too extreme.  The fact that certain people in Hollywood turned their backs on her was surprising to me given their pro-Democrat tendencies.   It didn't make sense, but now it does.   Harvey Levin is the gatekeeper, making deals with the devil left and right, including Trump.  And then others, turning a blind eye.  If a hip, young, well-known male comedian put a mask out there like she did, I seriously think the response would have been far less severe.

So much else to say on this one, but I hope Kathy is able to continue with her career in some way shape or form.  It's not right what they did to her.  

Harvey pissed the wrong people. Watch it. He will be the next one being outed for sex harassment.

• Love 4

Forget about Kathy's rants on Anderson or Harvey Levin or the name-calling (altho I dislike the homophobic depths she's reaching into).  It's the accusation of coke that will get the spotlight.  She says he offered her coke both times she was on WWHL.  Gak!  This is serious stuff!  He denied it on Twitter.  Don't be surprised if he does it again on the show on Monday.  He may not be a direct employee of Bravo, but he is in deep with NBC/Universal.  And this is a company that goes to great lengths to avoid legal problems.  You can be sure, the execs/lawyers at NBC/Universal & Satan Andy have been clucking about this all weekend.  This is absolutely a VERY big deal to them.

Kathy may have already been threatened by NBC/Universal to STFU.   Will she STFU?  She's shown her herself to make very poor decisions,  But I'm hoping if she does know anything specific, which she knows to be true on Satan Andy & coke, that she spills all of it.  And if any of it is indeed true, Satan Andy can kiss WWHL & the NYE gig on CNN goodbye.

It'll be interesting to see where this goes.  Watching Satan Andy's smug Joker smile triggers my gag reflex something awful, but I may just be watching.

Good sum-up from NY Mag.  They seem to be all over this-

http://www.vulture.com/2017/10/kathy-griffin-andy-cohen-and-harvey-levin-take-women-down.html

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 4

I gotta say...I clicked over to WWHL tonight and had no stomach for it as a result of watching Kathy's video.  I'm not so sure I would mind the coke incident very much because that's such an individual thing (albeit not a good one!), but the Havery Levin relationship is what is most putrid.  I don't doubt either.

Andy wanting to be her is another story.  Maybe a better way to say it is he wanted what she had - a show and fame.  Different things.  

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, Jextella said:

I gotta say...I clicked over to WWHL tonight and had no stomach for it as a result of watching Kathy's video.  I'm not so sure I would mind the coke incident very much because that's such an individual thing (albeit not a good one!), but the Havery Levin relationship is what is most putrid.  I don't doubt either.

Andy wanting to be her is another story.  Maybe a better way to say it is he wanted what she had - a show and fame.  Different things.  

Yes, he totally wanted to be in front of the camera as opposed to behind the scenes. However, his numbers must have been decent otherwise WWHL would have been cancelled sooner than later, imo.

the late Joan Rivers used to speak about the gay mafia, it sounds like she was on to something....

Kathy has him shook, he is answering people on Twitter, a mess. Lol.

He fucked with the wrong bitch, she has nothing to lose at this point.

• Love 7

So did this story die out quickly?  Nothing new from Kathy & nothing from him on the show last nite.  Could NBC/Universal have threatened Kathy to keep her trap shut & ordered Satan Andy to speak nothing about it -- other than his tweet of vehement denial?

• Love 2
6 hours ago, LIMOM said:

the late Joan Rivers used to speak about the gay mafia, it sounds like she was on to something....

2 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

So did this story die out quickly?  Nothing new from Kathy & nothing from him on the show last nite.  Could NBC/Universal have threatened Kathy to keep her trap shut & ordered Satan Andy to speak nothing about it -- other than his tweet of vehement denial?

Yeah, I'll bet both rallied attorney's pretty quickly.   

So awesome to see people coming forward where are abuses are concerend.  I hope we see more:

Kevin Spacey is another arrogant piece of work and likely a member of the gay mafia!   There are several movies I liked him in, but I haven't been able to watch them after listening to him go on about his "art" in arrogant way during an interview a few years back.  Ugh.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/30/house-cards-ending-amid-kevin-spacey-sexual-harassment-claim.html

The psychology of all the abuses we've been hearing about escapes me.  I worked for a short time with a group of people dealing with compliance issues.  I asked one of the lead attorneys why it is people who have money to burn risk it all by stealing/swindling just to get more money.  All he said was "Because they can.  It's about ego."  Money and power do nasty things to people.   All boils down to ego and power.  Regardless of gender or sexual preferences.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 1
On 10/29/2017 at 6:43 PM, LIMOM said:

Bad enough, he plies guests with alcohol but he also offers them coke? This is bullshit and illegal.

I agree.  Having read his books, of which I appreciated his honesty, he goes on and on about his drug use.  Even recently he talks about shipping pot from California to New York.  Pretty stupid to out yourself as a federal law breaker.

I think Kathy is telling the truth about being offered coke.  If I remember correctly she is a non drug user and is a non drinker.  I would think that being offered coke would be shocking to her.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

She's in another country... Sorry Australia?  Touring. Doing well in other countries.   

I wanted to see if he'd mention anything about Kathy . . . but Sean Avery AND Bethenny AND Satan Andy?  Ugh, too much slime oozing outta my TV!  Not.  For.  Me.  Had to tune out quick.  Jeez, Sean Avery is such a scuzzball character.  Uh, just what was this supposed to be -- a fame-ho club meeting?

Oh, you'll do just fine without Satan Andy's support, Kathy.  Bethenny & Sean Avery need him to push whatever bullshit they're trying to hawk.  They've already signed over their souls to him.  Not Kathy.  Good for her.

• Love 3

I just had a thought....Andy said he didn't know Kathy Griffin.  Not defending him by any means, but if Kathy doesn't drink or do drugs, and Andy offered her coke - and on more than one occassion, it's probably true that he really doesn't know her beyond her being a guest on his show (2x according to Kathy).   If he knew her or was familiar with her background, I like to think he wouldn't have offered her coke.

I could easily see this being his point.  He has met her, etc. but he doesn't really know her.   Having said that, even if that's true, it sort of supports her point that he was a crappy boss.  Any boss should know a little sumthin about his/her employees rather than treat them like chattel.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 6
On 10/28/2017 at 6:34 PM, DrivingSideways said:

But what is her complaint exactly?  She made the Trump video.  She's claiming Harvey and Trump were complicit in blowing up the controversy, so she lost her CNN gig, which Andy then took?  And also Andy offered her drugs?  And he was producer on her show when it won an Emmy?  I just didn't get why this was 'a hell of a story'?  All of the fallout from the Trump thing is her own doing.  She's also alienated so much of Hollywood with her mean spirited act that nobody is going to jump to her defense.

Right. I get she's mad.  I get she's angry. I get she didn't like Andy's off-the-cuff comment and came both Andy and TMZ...but if you go off on a 17 minute rant, I think it's best to hit your mark. 

Perhaps I'm wrong because I do see some people cheer her on and think that she did but I don't think so.  What did she share that would drastically change perception of Andy or Levin?  Andy wanted to be on TV?  Well yeah.  He's on TV.  He offered her coke?  Is it really shocking to people that there's coke in the entertainment industry?  It's not like I knew this but it also wouldn't exactly shock me if he did.  He just wants to bring women down?  She doesn't make her case there. Her perception may be that Andy wanting to be on TV was meant to bring her down but I just see it as him wanting fame. And unless he shoved her down and shoved coke up her nose...meh.   

As for Levin, he protected Weinstein?  Well, of course.  A lot of people did.  Weinstein had money, power and, more importantly, dirt that he could use as collateral.  That's how TMZ (and other gossip rags) work.  Some gossip gets buried in exchanged for more or better gossip.  It's not a desire to take women down, necessarily (although I wouldn't be surprised if he hated women), but a business model.

On 10/28/2017 at 9:18 PM, Jextella said:

IThe fact that certain people in Hollywood turned their backs on her was surprising to me given their pro-Democrat tendencies.   It didn't make sense, but now it does.   Harvey Levin is the gatekeeper, making deals with the devil left and right, including Trump.  And then others, turning a blind eye. 

I'm not surprised.  I loathe the man but I've fought against the depictions of an assassinated Obama and the 2nd amendment innuendo against Hillary so just for avoiding hypocrisy's sake I have to be against what she did. The only people who really supported her look to be comedians for whom professional freedom is important.  If friends dumped her over this, my guess is that friendship likely wasn't very solid to begin with.

14 hours ago, LIMOM said:

Bad enough, he plies guests with alcohol but he also offers them coke?

Offering guests alcohol is pretty standard operating procedure.  Few talk shows are as open about it as Andy and Graham Norton's shows but the theory is that it loosens them up and makes them better guests.  As with anything, it's the guest's choice whether or not to participate.

8 hours ago, Jextella said:

So awesome to see people coming forward where are abuses are concerend.  I hope we see more:

Abuse? 

• Love 3

Doesn't seem like much (or any) damage was done to anyone here, does it?  Kathy is in the same position she was in before.  So if Levin & Satan Andy wanted to shit on her, well, she can't get much lower than she already is now. 

And did Kathy accomplish much with what she said?  Apparently not.  Seems to have come & gone.  Like I said above, the only thing of interest was maybe him doing coke before the show.  But he denied it in a tweet & it seems to have gone away without much notice.  And the other stuff she said?  Yawn, everyone already knows they're both sleazy, vile & disgusting lowlife creeps.  Not much news there, Kathy.

Well, in any case, it's nice to see Kathy is on the way to getting her career back on track.  She's doing what she's best at -- stand-up before live audiences.

Haven't changed my mind about that shitty TMZ vid.  It was nasty as hell & unnecessary.  But it certainly confirms who Satan Andy is -- smug, mean & not one bit funny.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Haven't changed my mind about that shitty TMZ vid.  It was nasty as hell & unnecessary.  But it certainly confirms who Satan Andy is -- smug, mean & not one bit funny.

I was so excited to go see Andy and Anderson on their AC2 live tour in Toronto next year, but now with this I'm totally over Andy.  Still love Anderson though so am torn about going...

• Love 4

What was Andy's wording last night?  "I'm worried? scared? that everyone is going to be taken down by the end of the year."

Yes, I, too, am worried that the traitors like Paul Manafort, child molesters like Kevin Spacey and rapists like Harvey Weinsten are being "taken down".  Tell us some more about how you cast those WWHL bartenders, Andy.

• Love 13
13 minutes ago, ninjago said:

Tell us some more about how you cast those WWHL bartenders, Andy.

Andy's no dummy, he preys on the thirsty and the talentless.  People without degrees in celebrity have been making claims about Bill Cosby for years, it wasn't until a male comic made it a part of his show that the media took the claims seriously.  It wasn't until celebrities made claims against Weinstein and Spacey that anybody listened.  Nobody that Andy has "mentored" will achieve any kind of notoriety.

Edited by sugarbaker design
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, ninjago said:

What was Andy's wording last night?  "I'm worried? scared? that everyone is going to be taken down by the end of the year."

Yes, I, too, am worried that the traitors like Paul Manafort, child molesters like Kevin Spacey and rapists like Harvey Weinsten are being "taken down".  Tell us some more about how you cast those WWHL bartenders, Andy.

Too bad that Kathy failed in taking him down.  Someone might -- eventually.  I think he knows it & fears it.  You know, I look at Bethenny's attitude whenever she's on this shit show.  Sure, she hates & loathes everyone.  But she looks like she has zero patience for his bullshit & she constantly eyerolls whatever he says & gives him looks of pure hatred.  I'd luv to see her turn her rage & venom on him.

She looked like she had zero patience for sleazebag moron Sean Avery.  What do ya bet she screeched at Satan Andy about being stuck on a show with a useless idiot aging bimbo like him?

Oh, thanks for that TMZ vid, Satan Andy.  Now I know what I won't be watching on NYE.

16 hours ago, Jextella said:

I just had a thought....Andy said he didn't know Kathy Griffin.  Not defending him by any means, but if Kathy doesn't drink or do drugs, and Andy offered her coke - and on more than one occassion, it's probably true that he really doesn't know her beyond her being a guest on his show (2x according to Kathy).   If he knew her or was familiar with her background, I like to think he wouldn't have offered her coke.

I could easily see this being his point.  He has met her, etc. but he doesn't really know her.   Having said that, even if that's true, it sort of supports her point that he was a crappy boss.  Any boss should know a little sumthin about his/her employees rather than treat them like chattel.

He knew exactly who they were asking him about in that TMZ video. He was trying to act like Mariah Carey or one of his bravo howives. I've seen more than of few of the howives use that ,who?, who? I don't know her .  <giggle  giggle >

It was so childish.  To diss Kathy . Why idk. I don't blame Andy Cohen for taking the NYE job it was offered to him and I'm sure Anderson recommended him . 

As far as Andy knowing she didn't drink or do drugs.I'm sure he knew . Andy seems to know what kind of drinks his guests are drinking and kathy has talked about it plenty.

I believe he was doing coke (I don't really care). I believe he's offered it to guests.  I believe Kathy saw him or was told by other people. I'm not sure if I believe he offered it to her, unless she walked in and he just was trying to be nice and share lol, 

I think Kathy is pissed because it is a ridiculous diss for no reason.  And as far as Harvey Levin calling for a statement about what Andy said. I think it pissed her off because as she said he contacted her personally on her personal number and I'm sure that's not how shit happens with these people,  I'm sure they contact their "people " and that's why KG knew it was all done just to piss her off. 

That my 2 cents anyway.

• Love 3

I wonder how good the NYE show is going to be?

Kathy and Anderson were kind of an institution. Too bad that stupid picture got her totally blackballed everywhere.

I wonder if Howard Stern will have her on, even though he is vile, that could be her way out of the mess.

It would be a comedic coup if Andy would have her on his radio show. 

I don’t anticipate to see her on my TV for quite a while. 

6 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Too bad that Kathy failed in taking him down.  Someone might -- eventually.  I think he knows it & fears it.  You know, I look at Bethenny's attitude whenever she's on this shit show.  Sure, she hates & loathes everyone.  But she looks like she has zero patience for his bullshit & she constantly eyerolls whatever he says & gives him looks of pure hatred.  I'd luv to see her turn her rage & venom on him.

She looked like she had zero patience for sleazebag moron Sean Avery.  What do ya bet she screeched at Satan Andy about being stuck on a show with a useless idiot aging bimbo like him?

Oh, thanks for that TMZ vid, Satan Andy.  Now I know what I won't be watching on NYE.

That Sean dude was on the radio show the same morning. Weird and obsessed with the housewives.

Are there really that many men watching those shows? 

Sounds like total bullshit:

https://pagesix.com/2017/10/31/sean-avery-had-an-eye-opening-moment-thanks-to-rhoa/

Edited by LIMOM
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

Yuck-Kathy Griffin is a cannibal who imploded her own career. Her desperation is pathetic. She looks like a trans man. Andy Cohen is slimy, but that is no secret. 

Her sister had cancer and Kathy cut off her hair in support of her sister losing hers.  Her sister has since passed away.

• Love 6

I'm sorry to hear that her sister passed away. Her unattractiveness, I believe, stems more from the ugliness inside of her than her outward appearance. As much as I dislike her I do have empathy for the loss of her sister. 

• Love 2
23 hours ago, imjagain said:

He knew exactly who they were asking him about in that TMZ video. He was trying to act like Mariah Carey or one of his bravo howives. I've seen more than of few of the howives use that ,who?, who? I don't know her .  <giggle  giggle >

It was Mariah.

It was so childish.  To diss Kathy . Why idk. I don't blame Andy Cohen for taking the NYE job it was offered to him and I'm sure Anderson recommended him.

The problem is that Andy assumed that Kathy Griffin and the viewing audience would be conversant in slightly shady pop cultural references. The reason I'm going to give him a slight pass on this is because TMZ really was trying to goad him.

“Have you talked to Kathy at all in the meantime?” the reporter asked.

"Who?” Cohen asked.

“Kathy Griffin,” the reporter clarified.

“Who?” Cohen repeated.

Confused, the reporter repeated, “Kathy Griffin!!!”

And then Cohen said, “I don’t know her.”

Andy knows that even at their most convivial, he and Kathy were work colleagues and acquaintances. I think Andy was trying to find a way to say "I'm not friendly enough to ask for Kathy's blessing, but I'm not going to say anything truly shitty about her." Unfortunately, Kathy isn't truly as pop culturally savvy as she'd like us to believe so the reference went right over her head.

As far as Andy knowing she didn't drink or do drugs.I'm sure he knew . Andy seems to know what kind of drinks his guests are drinking and kathy has talked about it plenty.

I believe he was doing coke (I don't really care). I believe he's offered it to guests.  I believe Kathy saw him or was told by other people. I'm not sure if I believe he offered it to her, unless she walked in and he just was trying to be nice and share lol.

I can believe your account that maybe Kathy saw Andy offer others coke. I can also believe that he's offered Kathy coke at least that first time too.

I think Kathy is pissed because it is a ridiculous diss for no reason.  And as far as Harvey Levin calling for a statement about what Andy said. I think it pissed her off because as she said he contacted her personally on her personal number and I'm sure that's not how shit happens with these people,  I'm sure they contact their "people " and that's why KG knew it was all done just to piss her off. 

That my 2 cents anyway.

I don't think "I don't know her" is much of a diss as Andy used it. In its original use, it is. "Beyonce is amazing, special, so talented, and a blah blah blah goddess. J. Lo? I don't know her." Mariah hasn't spent any more time around one or the other. She was being a shady cow. The diss lies in the comparison between the two. Some of the housewives use it to convey that someone else is irrelevant, but you can usually get the sense that it's meant nastily. I think Andy meant it mostly as a way to try to get the paparazzo to stop asking if Andy consulted with Kathy. In the video, Andy quickly tries to pivot to the tour he's been doing with Anderson for 2 years as evidence that he's ready for NYE.

This is not meant as a pass on Andy's behavior. I think he has a lot to answer for, but Kathy came at him all manners of wrong and butthurt, which is why she looks a straight fool now.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I thought Delores' son arriving shirtless was odd.  It had Andy written all over it.

Not odd, but completely expected. Andy has practically had a countdown clock running from the first moment he saw 17 year old Frank Jr. This is typical Andy.

• Love 1
On 8/7/2017 at 3:46 PM, HunterHunted said:

I was more surprised than anything. Maybe there was some judgment, but I legitimately have never heard anyone express that they thought that kiss was romantic. I was sincerely surprised. In actuality, I did some searching online after reading your initial post. There were people who felt like you did especially immediately after the Oscars. That was news to me. So you're not alone.

It is surprising to me.  It was so publicized how she felt,  being grabbed and kissed without her consent,  that I thought everyone would be grossed out once they knew she really didn't want to be kissed by a stranger.

• Love 2

I'm glad that I saw Kathy's vent video.  I've been an Andy fan for a long time, while knowing he was a real piece of work.  I guess, I just chose to ignore it. The part about him offering her drugs doesn't bother me.  I'm actually not surprised.  The only way that I can sort of understand the Real Housewives franchise is to view it as a scripted drama.  Not much different from staged wrestling, like RAW or the WWE.  It's all really fake, though, that is denied by all. Still, I think that I will take a break from WWHL.....AND perhaps Housewives.  Not such a big loss though, when you think about it.   Based on everything that I have heard over the years, I do think that Andy is too full of himself and has no qualms about using others.  But, that's common in tv, right?

What gets me is how does Andy maintain friendships with people like Kelly Ripa, SJP, Anderson, etc. ?  Does he treat them differently, since they are big stars?

I was also glad Kathy dished on Harvey Levine.  I've been curious about him for a long time too.  IMO, TMZ is pretty crappy.  They really are so desperate most of the time that they have really nothing on their site that I care to see.  Just some drivel about less than honorable people.  (Most, I've never heard of.) So, I have no problem letting that go too.  Really NO loss with that.  To be such a big site and have such nothingness on their site most of the time...?  Pitiful. 

In all fairness, Kathy does seem to have a bone to pick with a lot of business associates.  I suppose that you have to be tough in that industry and if you have loads of conflict, you might be part of the problem    I do think she told some truths, though.  AND, I was surprised to see that she's still touring. I wish her well in her career and that she stays safe.  So, I'm taking all she said, giving it proper weight and keeping my eyes open for the fallout. 

34 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

What gets me is how does Andy maintain friendships with people like Kelly Ripa, SJP, Anderson, etc. ?  Does he treat them differently, since they are big stars?

Ripa and Coop are friends.  Kathy was basically an employee, no better than a Housewife.

9 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

I'm wondering how long it will be before one of Andy's "bartenders" calls him out for Spaceyesque behavior.

I'm positive Andy inisists on a non-disclosure agreement before he begins his "mentorship".

Edited by sugarbaker design

Mariah's original "I don't know her" stems from a long-running beef with Jennifer Lopez that also had to do with Mariah's ex-husband Tommy Mottola, whom Mariah could not say anything bad about due to a post-nuptial gag order. It has now entered gay lexicon as a diplomatic way to dis someone or abstain from comment.

At first I sympathized with Andy as ambush interviees are done for a reason -- until I saw on Wendy Williams that Harvey Levin knew when his plane was landing and may have been a set-up.

Remember the last episode Kathy was on by herself? I remember Andy being incredibly unamused by her. She holds the record for number of televised comedy specials, and I don't think he or Bravo really gave her enough credit.

Kathy is not only burning all of her bridges, she is pouring kerosene on the fire. She is a brilliant woman. It makes me sad.

Rosie O'Donnell and Joy Behar are going to be on together! Rosie has said on her site that she is still friends with Kathy and that sometimes it is best to not respond to everything.

Edited by JakeyJokes
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, JakeyJokes said:

Mariah's original "I don't know her" stems from a long-running beef with Jennifer Lopez that also had to do with Mariah's ex-husband Tommy Mottola, whom Mariah could not say anything bad about due to a post-nuptial gag order

Could you elaborate a bit more on their feud?  Did JLo defend Tommy and Mariah didn't like that?

11 hours ago, MsTree said:

Could you elaborate a bit more on their feud?  Did JLo defend Tommy and Mariah didn't like that?

Tommy was the head of Sony Records and was working with J. Lo, whose music career was taking off. Mariah had just signed a major contract with Virgin Records and was going to do an '80s-inspired soundtrack for a movie she would also star in ("Glitter"). The song she wanted to sample for the lead track somehow made its way to J. Lo and was used in "I'm Real", which was a huge hit. Mariah ended up using a different sample for "Loverboy", which peaked at #2. The movie came out, nearly killed her career, and the rest is herstory.

Edited by JakeyJokes
  • Love 4
On 11/3/2017 at 6:53 PM, JakeyJokes said:

Mariah's original "I don't know her" stems from a long-running beef with Jennifer Lopez that also had to do with Mariah's ex-husband Tommy Mottola, whom Mariah could not say anything bad about due to a post-nuptial gag order. It has now entered gay lexicon as a diplomatic way to dis someone or abstain from comment.

At first I sympathized with Andy as ambush interviees are done for a reason -- until I saw on Wendy Williams that Harvey Levin knew when his plane was landing and may have been a set-up.

Remember the last episode Kathy was on by herself? I remember Andy being incredibly unamused by her. She holds the record for number of televised comedy specials, and I don't think he or Bravo really gave her enough credit.

Kathy is not only burning all of her bridges, she is pouring kerosene on the fire. She is a brilliant woman. It makes me sad.

Rosie O'Donnell and Joy Behar are going to be on together! Rosie has said on her site that she is still friends with Kathy and that sometimes it is best to not respond to everything.

Maybe, she's tired of the fight, although, that seems unlike Kathy.  But, won't she be okay financially to just stick with touring or even to just retire?  I mean, she'll be okay financially, right? 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
On 11/3/2017 at 6:53 PM, JakeyJokes said:

I agree. I though she was such a great fit for Bravo and made them more than just a HW channel. I also thought the 2 or 3 talk shows she did for them were great and wished they ran longer. I never understood why Andy was so standoffish with Kathy.

• Love 3