Type keyword(s) to search

Watch What Happens Live Past Seasons

• Start Topic

I guess this show is just Andy's hobby.  This unspecified vacation is going to run into the two week Labor Day vacation, which will run into the two week Arbor Day vacation and on and on.  I'm out.  It's just filler tv to begin with.

Andy, again - you are a fifty something man.  Smoking pot is not cool or awesome.  Actually, smoking pot is fine, but bragging about what a pothead you are is just sad and thirsty.  Please stop talking about how you constantly smoke pot.  You sound like Miley Cyrus circa 2014.

• Love 9
On 8/4/2017 at 8:39 PM, DrivingSideways said:

Have you noticed almost every caller lately is like, Andy you are SO CUTE!!  I'm IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!!  This show was already too much about Andy's ego, please cut the shit with the stroking of his monster ego!

I just got a new car that came with a SiriusXM trial subscription so off and on for the last month I've been listening to Radio Andy. It's terrible. Literal garbage. The rare times Andy is actually on, he takes callers and they always start off the same way @DrivingSideways. "OMG! I can't believe I'm talking to you!" "You're so awesome and funny!" "I just love you so much!!" They sound so cringey and Andy laps it up.

• Love 1

Sorta enjoyed Reese and Candice last night.  Reese was great, energetic involved, looked like she was having fun.  Candice on the other hand seemed awkward and I flipped back and forth from thinking does she want to be there.  It was weird.  I love Candice - Murphy Brown is a pillar of my childhood, and she had some interesting stories to tell - Trump being a douchey date LOL go figure LOL  Maybe she just needs to warm up to people.  Her one word answers were a tad frustrating. 

• Love 2

Martha paddling those guys was funny. She really seemed disappointed that Barbra Streisand didn't take her down to the basement mall. I think she's eaten more cheese puffs in her life then she let on. On the after show she said she's never seen The Brady Bunch because it was on when they didn't have a TV.

• Love 2

I just watched the ones on my DVR and LOVED Sarah Paulson and Elisabeth Moss's reaction to Dorinda coming out--in her reunion dress even!  They were really fanning out--it was hilarious.  And probably very surreal for Dorinda.  Then they got giddy over John being backstage.  Both almost seemed to be like, "F*ck an Emmy--drinks with Dorinda is the only prize anyone needs!"

And they might be right.  LOL

• Love 5

SARAH AND ELISABETH!!! OMG.  LOVE those ladies.  Elisabeth really needs a stylist though...I am glad that she's back to her blonde hair.  She looks so much better as a blonde.  

Okay.  I also loved Candice and Reese.  I've read stuff about BOTH of these ladies.  Still, thought it was good.  I liked Candice's t-shirt.  She has other versions too. I won't post the link, since, it might not be allowed. 

Can you imagine a Murphy Brown reunion..set in DC...right now? OMG.  I think my belly would burst from laughter from the stuff they would have to work with.  Too funny. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Jextella said:

Thanks Jaded.  That never seems to work for me. 

I tweet the show every so often asking them to use a live stream on YouTube, Facebook or Twitter instead of whatever player is used on their site. The live stream of the after show always freezes and/or skips no matter what browser I use. I know it's not my internet connection. It happens on tablets too. I've yet to try watching on a phone since I don't really use mine to watch things like that.

Edited by Jaded
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Jaded said:

I tweet the show every so often asking them to use a live stream on YouTube, Facebook or Twitter instead of whatever player is used on their site. The live stream of the after show always freeze and/or skips no matter what browser I use. I know it's not my internet connection. It happens on tablets too. I've yet to try watching on a phone since I don't really use mine to watch things like that.

Thanks Jaded.  The link worked in the past for me, although choppy like you describe.  Now it doesn't work at all which is why I thought I was using in incorrect link or something.

On 9/29/2017 at 10:38 AM, DrivingSideways said:

I cannot believe how rude Andy was to Savannah.  YOUR dog BIT HER!!!  And he's just making excuses for it?  You can reach for my dog's treat and guess what - he doesn't bite people.  That was pretty next level and made my dislike for Andy drop even further.

Andy's dog has bitten someone else on the show.  I can't recall his name, but, Andy made a big deal out of it.  I'm not sure sure Andy realizes that there are laws about that.  Jeff Lewis needs to get informed too.  He has biting dogs that he lets live in the house with a baby.  Bizarre.

I enjoyed seeing Jeff last night.  He was much more relaxed this time than last on the show.  He seems to be enjoying parenthood a little more. I was happy to hear that Zoila retired.  I was a little surprised to see how positive he was about having another baby.  He claims that he can't split from Gage, because his lawyer said it would be too expensive.  lol I believe it.  Does that mean that he and Gage have no contract?  Hmmmm.........They aren't technically married, so, I wonder what's up with that.  

I didn't enjoy that lady from Shahs of Sunset. I don't really watch that show, but, this lady seemed so uncomfortable.  She was not able to cross her legs.  Better to keep them down, when that is the case.  And her clothes didn't help either. It looked painful for her.  I didn't care for her at all.  And she's on a mission to have a baby......uh..

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 1

Wow, I was impressed with Carla Bruni. I especially loved that she seemed so respectful of her First Lady of France position, such as she seemed surprised that anyone would ever consider taking something from the presidential palace. As I think she said, it's not mine, it's the people's.   What a refreshing concept. And she recorded "Highway to Hell?"  That's crazy!  I'm definitely going to listen to her album. And on the Housewives side, I loved how Carla casually mentions David Foster's name and Yolanda has to just sit there silently seething.  Heh.  And I was wondering if anyone explained what "pleading the fifth" meant. She was a great guest. 

• Love 8

Anyone see Teresa from RHWNJ last night?  Oh my....not good to me.  I don't care for her at all. I couldn't make it through it.  And though I normally like. Lea Michele, her worship of Teresa was disgusting.  I get it that she's a huge fan of the woman, but, it really lowered my opinion of Lea.  Yuck......oh well......disappointing. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 1

Seeing Lea Michele worship at the altar of Bravo was disappointing - she barely promoted her new show.  I'm not a watcher of the Jersey housewives so I don't get the Teresa adoration; I saw a few reruns of the early seasons and I still don't get it. She is stupid, her husband is a cranky con man and her children are spoiled brats what's to like?

• Love 4
44 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

Seeing Lea Michele worship at the altar of Bravo was disappointing - she barely promoted her new show.  I'm not a watcher of the Jersey housewives so I don't get the Teresa adoration; I saw a few reruns of the early seasons and I still don't get it. She is stupid, her husband is a cranky con man and her children are spoiled brats what's to like?

AMEN!  I'm not a fan of RHONJ either, but, there's a reason why.  When I try to watch them, I feel nauseous.  They are really disgusting people to me.  The worst in the franchise, imo.  My condolences to Teresa for the loss of her mother. That is sad.  I'm just trying to wrap my head around Lea worshiping Teresa......so bizarre.  The fastest way for me to turn off WWHL is for the guest to be from RHONJ.  

• Love 3

When Teresa turned her head to the side and smiled it looked like she had gotten new teeth/veneers. They were clearly more pronounced. That said, I kept thinking.....just how in the world doe she afford them ? Veneers are thousands of dollars. Brings me back to the ongoing question: how does she afford her everything - the lifestyle, the kids, the cars, the house , insurance, utilities. Does she have to pay back any debt? What about the mega legal fees for her and hubby? Is her Bravo salary that fucking great to cover all that?

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Bossa Nova said:

When Teresa turned her head to the side and smiled it looked like she had gotten new teeth/veneers. They were clearly more pronounced. That said, I kept thinking.....just how in the world doe she afford them ? Veneers are thousands of dollars. Brings me back to the ongoing question: how does she afford her everything - the lifestyle, the kids, the cars, the house , insurance, utilities. Does she have to pay back any debt? What about the mega legal fees for her and hubby? Is her Bravo salary that fucking great to cover all that?

EXACTLY!  Plus, did you see all those bracelets that Andy asked her about?  I can't recall the designer, but, Andy was stunned.  I think that a part of me finds it obscene that a person with such low standards and obnoxious behavior seems to live the life of royalty.  Even when she was in prison, it seemed that she continued to be in the media most weeks.  It really bothered me.  Apparently, she didn't suffer much financially.  When other people work very hard their entire lives, pay their own way through college and graduate school, treat people fairly and live on a budget, then they see people like her................ugh....it's sickening to me.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 8
38 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Plus, did you see all those bracelets that Andy asked her about?  I can't recall the designer, but, Andy was stunned.

She said they were Cartier.  She had at least a couple on.  Quick Google search says they are upwards of $6,000 each.  If she had the nail bangle, those looked to be over $10,000.  Teresa's might be knock-offs though.  I would imagine those are still what I would consider expensive.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, tomsmom said:

Real surprised Andy didn’t call Vicki out on the “Eddie is gay” BS!

Did Vicki seem off to you?  She really seemed zoned out the other night. Meds maybe?  Or maybe she and Rita Wilson just didn't hit it off.  I don't know.  It was odd. 

• Love 6
29 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Rita Wilson is freaking Hollywood royalty! Is she really a Housewives fan? I would never have thought. 

She seemed to know quite a bit about details.  Andy asked her a series of questions about advice to various housewives on certain issues and she did pretty well.  She was particularly upset about Peggy's cancer issue.  She said that a patient needs 2, maybe 3 pathologist reports in order to get the truth about their biopsy.  She was very adamant about that and thought that Peggy was treated unfairly. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
52 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I've always gotten the vibe from Andy that he's got a huge crush on Anderson.

Anderson is way, way too old for Andy!  And Anderson's coupled.  I get a girlfriend vibe from AC/AC; guy friends who happen to be gay and have absolute zero interest in each other.

Edited by sugarbaker design
  • Love 1

I've watched bits & pieces the past few weeks and I do not recall WWC having such a string of messy guests in such a short period of time. Jennifer Tilly has stories to tell, but I'll be damned if I could follow any of them. David Arquette seemed to be stoned on a completely different substance every time they returned from a commercial break. Rita Wilson is a Vicki Gunvelson enabler who slammed Henry Winkler. And Siggy needed to be muzzled.

I could listen to Tracy Ullman and Valerie Bertinelli for hours - I wish they weren't paired with such goofballs.  

Edited by chick binewski
  • Love 6

I have kinda been over Pink for the last few years because I was sick to death of her aerial spinning BS.  But she sorta won me over with her visit to WWHL.  She seems like a cool girl who doesn't have a catty bone in her body.  But how in the world does she not know "No More Tears//Enough is Enough?!"    Oh, never mind.  I just Googled---she was born the year it was released.  Ugh--someone hand me my cane, please?

• Love 8
On 10/20/2017 at 7:50 AM, AntAnn said:

I really don’t know David Arquette at all, but he came across as a total weirdo. Does he always act like that?

David is a big Housewife fan. He knows them all I think.  He's a friend of the show and has been on a lot.  David does have a very unique personality and often acts odd, imo.  But, David also struggles with substance abuse and it's hard to know just where he is in his struggles.  Sometimes, he's sort of out there and later, he talks about it and seems different.  I generally like him though. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

David is a big Housewife fan. He knows them all I think.  He's a friend of the show and has been on a lot.  David does have a very unique personality and often acts odd, imo.  But, David also struggles with substance abuse and it's hard to know just where he is in his struggles.  Sometimes, he's sort of out there and later, he talks about it and seems different.  I generally like him though. 

Same here, but damn. Get it together man!

Did Kelly not know that all that Talk about Terry Dubrow on the Ireland trip had probably been edited out (since no one on the RHOC forum or Andy had heard about it so I'm taking that as Gospel)?   Wonder if the Dubrow's will attack or just hope that no one was paying attention.

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

Did Kelly not know that all that Talk about Terry Dubrow on the Ireland trip had probably been edited out (since no one on the RHOC forum or Andy had heard about it so I'm taking that as Gospel)?   Wonder if the Dubrow's will attack or just hope that no one was paying attention.

I missed who she claims said it.  Tamra?

And she knows good and damn well it wasn't aired.  

Vile I tell you.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 1
On 10/18/2017 at 3:04 PM, sugarbaker design said:

Anderson is way, way too old for Andy!  And Anderson's coupled.  I get a girlfriend vibe from AC/AC; guy friends who happen to be gay and have absolute zero interest in each other.

Were you kidding here?  Anderson is 50 years old and Andy is 49.  Maybe, Anderson's hair color has matured him.  I do think that he has a partner already though. 

3 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Were you kidding here?  Anderson is 50 years old and Andy is 49.  Maybe, Anderson's hair color has matured him.  I do think that he has a partner already though. 

They meant that Andy doesn't usually date anyone over 29....

If he's still with the guy he was pictured with last year then he's actually with a 30yr old.

Edited by Jaded
  • Love 1