Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E05: Where Is The Love Boat

• Start Topic

Everyone who would still have their job if they hit or kicked a co-worker, please raise their hand. What?? No one????

There really hasn't been very many Real Housewives fired after physically fighting someone.  There was a physical fight on the Miami show, nobody was fired.  Numerous physical altercations on the New Jersey franchise.  Oddly, in one of them the person who was assaulted was fired.  Danielle Staub was fired after her hair was pulled so hard her weave tracks came out by Jacqueline's daughter Ashley.  Joe Giudice and Joe Gorga fought and weren't fired.  Ramona threw a glass and hit Kristen in the mouth on the New York show and wasn't fired.  Sheree tried to pull Kim Zolciak's wig off and wasn't fired.  Nene has gotten physical with Kim even though it wasn't caught on camera and was never fired.  And then we have Porsha pulling Kenya to the floor by her hair and she was only demoted for one season, and reinstated the next.  Oh, and don't forget Brandi Glanville throwing her drink in Eileen's face, shoving Kyle and also slapping Lisa Vanderpump on the Beverly Hills show.  Wait, she was fired.  Sometimes, justice does prevail!

Edited by swankie
  • Love 14

Kenya didn't invite Tammy or Shamea.  Kenya might've only had food enough for the people she invited.  Kenya had every right to be offended and/or put Tammy/Shamea off the boat...she didn't invite them.

Kenya didn't arrange or even pay for that boat ride, production did AND, it was production that invited everyone on it, NOT Kenya! LOL All of the trips, gatherings and even the parties thrown at a HWs home, are arranged/paid for by production and it is production that invites a HW or not. LOL

• Love 5

{Porsha raises hand}

Except Porsha pulled Kenya hair; she didn't physically harm her.  Porsha was hurt enough that the producers insisted she go to the hospital.  There is a difference. Not in neither inscidents did Porsha initiate the "fight"

• Love 2

What I saw was Cynthia grabbing both of Porsha's wrists.  That's when Porsha stood up and Cynthia then kicked her while she was still holding Porsha's wrists.  It also looks like at one point Porsha lost her balance after she stood up and Cynthia kicked her again, unless that was just the editors showing the same kick from a different angle.  Also, Porsha did apologize to Cynthia at least twice.  Saying "I'm sorry" isn't the only way to apologize.  At least twice Porsha told Cynthia, "I didn't mean it that way, I was just playing with you."  but Cynthia wasn't hearing it.  And even Kim said that they were both waving their hands in each others faces.  Cynthia was the first to make physical contact by grabbing Porsha's wrists.

I saw that too.  I think Cynthia was upset because for some reason she can't/won't say anything to Peter Pan (her 'rock').  So she takes it out on others.  

And Porsha doesn't scare me, I'd just grab that fake hair and we'll see how tough she is.

Everyone who would still have their job if they hit or kicked a co-worker, please raise their hand. What?? No one????

Most of the "Housewives" never get fired after getting physical with someone.  That's the nature of shows like that.  Most reality shows used to get rid of people if an altercation happened but that went the way of the dodo bird.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 6

Oops, my bad about which kid of Phaedra's had the 12-cake birthday party. I forgot Ayden was the Prince or whatever she called him. Yes, they were at the pool, which is right at the lake. I swear, these women have definitely taken a chunk of my brain on the memory side.

• Love 1

Let's talk about the real villain in these two episodes: Kenya's romper or whatever the hell that was. That thing was pure evil.

That is so funny, because I was watching the episode with my boyfriend and he asked "What is she wearing?"  He never really comments on women's clothes or looks, so it had to be way awful if he noticed it.

It was way too short and just too many ruffles.  I think I know what the outfit was going for, but it failed.  Hard.

I saw that too.  I think Cynthia was upset because for some reason she can't/won't say anything to Peter Pan (her 'rock').  So she takes it out on others.  

And Porsha doesn't scare me, I'd just grab that fake hair and we'll see how tough she is.

If by rock Cynthia means this than I agree wholeheartedly

background2-547x408.jpg

Aside from the short bob in her interview and how she had it for Dookie's surprise party, I find Porsha's weaves (or are they wigs) just ridiculous for the most part. Just too long and too much altogether. When you are giving Wig Aficionado Kim Z a run for her money, you are officially doing too much. 

• Love 13
Except Porsha pulled Kenya hair; she didn't physically harm her.

If Porsha did not harm Kenya, it was not due to lack of trying.  She pulled her hair AND dragged her down and across the floor with the hair.  That could have been a lot more serious...neck, head injuries... than Cynthia kicking off Porsha once she lunged at her.

Not in neither inscidents did Porsha initiate the "fight"

It seems to me that for some that when it comes to Porsha the rules of what initiates a fight constantly change based on her role and how she can be seen as innocent.  Hopefully we will get more details about the fight she was in this past weekend and see how that convo goes.

Edited by SpringTulips
  • Love 15

If Porsha did not harm Kenya, it was not for lack of trying.  She pulled her hair AND dragged her down and across the floor with the hair.  That could have been a lot more serious...neck, head injuries... than Cynthia kicking off Porsha once she lunged at her.

Just what i might have done coming off a sudden divorce and having someone harassing me and putting crap in my face while claiming i was cheating on my ex husband.  Porsha straddled Cynthia and Cynthia did her usual finger poking in Porsha's face (much like she did with Kandi a while back) both of whom was set off by that.  Still Porsha didn't physically go after Cynthia.  That was Cynthia.  If you give Cynthia a pass, you also have to give Porsha a pass as well for the same reasons and for production making sure these girls were drunk as skunks on that boat.  Didn't help that Kenya tried her level best to put the entire blame for everything that happened on the boat on Porsha and Shamea (sp?)

Edited by Aging Goth
  • Love 4

What about Shamea and her shade about the party was for old tired ladies or something. Then why the hell did she come? Looks to me like she goes to events to be rude.

She came with Porsha because that was how she was to be introduced to the cast as a potential castmate. I feel that was what really burned Kenya's buttons.  They both are younger and prettier than Kenya and the newbies could knock her of her imaginary throne.

The other thing that I have to mention is if just getting the two together and letting them hash it out and end it was all it took, why did the entire group have to be there?  If Kenya was genuinely trying to end the problems, she would have just asked them to meet alone.  Mainly it was so Kenya can play "NeNe" and call the group together so that it looks like she actually did something when it was actually her aunt that was the voice of reason.

Next week it looks like Kenya will be in the middle of another altercation.

Edited by Aging Goth
  • Love 4

Porsha's grandfather and MLK must be asking themselves "We made all these sacrifices for THIS?!?!?!?!". Making matters worse, Porsha lied to her sister and mother about what happened while playing "poor me!". I just cannot with that thuggish THoT!

I'm with you.  Part of me is like, 'The struggle for civil rights for any group is so all of us are equally entitled to wave our 'durrrrrrr' flag freely,' - but the other part watches Porsha and thinks, 'Really, trashbag?  Your grandfather was marching well into the 1980s, was a part of the movement, yet your proudly ignorant, sexist, misogynist ('old eggs' is as fucking misogynist as it gets), desperate ("Let me give you LIFE and fluff up my fake ol bitties for our phone sex date!!!  Hee!!  Wait, pick up please!!!!!"), manipulative, envious (Lauren/baby), materialistic, vain despite her Lady-and-the-Tramp-weave-having, violent ass thinks it's adorable to be choo-chooing about non-metaphorical railroads to freedom, getting very het up and in other women's faces, having a 'cute' mug shot, and thinking you're special because you read scripted lines?'

She had more of a leg-up and a front-line seat to things that matter in this life than most, and she used it to try and claim status as a descendant of Hosea Williams, not to do better or be anything for anyone.  To matter more than other people in Atlanta and in a social scene.  She's a snob and a climber IMO.  She lacks character in every single way. 

And she never was and never will be as beautiful as Cynthia.  Cynthia had certain gifts at birth too.  At least she didn't boo-boo all over hers.  

Edited by Midnight Cheese
  • Love 16

She came with Porsha because that was how she was to be introduced to the cast as a potential castmate. I feel that was what really burned Kenya's buttons.  They both are younger and prettier than Kenya and the newbies could knock her of her imaginary throne.

I think Shamea bothers her because she's fast with the shade but in the credit where credit is due column, very few of these women are better looking than Kenya.  Somebody mentioned upthread the scene where she was making her bed and about to get on the phone with Cynthia.  Girl had on frosty bronze eyeshadow and a perfectly matte face at high noon and murdered it.   I do not like her, but if it weren't for her personality, bish couldn't be beat.

• Love 6

I think Shamea bothers her because she's fast with the shade but in the credit where credit is due column, very few of these women are better looking than Kenya.  Somebody mentioned upthread the scene where she was making her bed and about to get on the phone with Cynthia.  Girl had on frosty bronze eyeshadow and a perfectly matte face at high noon and murdered it.   I do not like her, but if it weren't for her personality, bish couldn't be beat.

That's the thing.  It's her nasty personality that dims her beauty

• Love 3

That is so funny, because I was watching the episode with my boyfriend and he asked "What is she wearing?"  He never really comments on women's clothes or looks, so it had to be way awful if he noticed it.

It was way too short and just too many ruffles.  I think I know what the outfit was going for, but it failed.  Hard.

Maybe it's some of NeNe's line of clothing she hawks on QVC. You know how much NeNe likes that open shoulder look.

• Love 3

ust what i might have done coming off a sudden divorce and having someone harassing me and putting crap in my face while claiming i was cheating on my ex husband.  Porsha straddled Cynthia and Cynthia did her usual finger poking in Porsha's face (much like she did with Kandi a while back) both of whom was set off by that.  Still Porsha didn't physically go after Cynthia.  That was Cynthia.  If you give Cynthia a pass, you also have to give Porsha a pass as well for the same reasons and for production making sure these girls were drunk as skunks on that boat.  Didn't help that Kenya tried her level best to put the entire blame for everything that happened on the boat on Kenya and Shamea (sp?)

I think we are applying different standards to different housewives, based on how we feel about them.

Nene stands over top of Kim, yelling and screaming on a bus, everyone's pearls get clutched about how aggressive and moose-like Nene is.

Porsha stands over top of Cynthia, yelling and screaming on a boat, Cynthia's in the wrong.  Poor Porsha.

Kenya blares at Porsha with a bullhorn & waves a sceptre in her face, poor Porsha.  She was provoked.

Porsha tells Cynthia not to make her "get up" or there will be consequences; Cynthia moves to the other side of the boat to get away from Porsha.  Porsha goes over to Cynthia's side of the boat and stands over top of her, yelling and screaming ..... but there's no poor Cynthia? Cynthia wasn't provoked?

Nene was wrong for standing overtop of Kim on a bus, yelling & screaming in her face.  That's aggressive.

Kenya was wrong for blaring at Porsha with a bullhorn & waving a sceptre in her face.  That's aggressive.

Cynthia was wrong for kicking Porsha in the stomach.  That's aggressive.

So if all these ladies' actions are aggressive and wrong, Porsha snatching Kenya up and dragging her on the floor and telling Cynthia "not to make her 'get up'" and then following her and straddling her while yelling and screaming in her face is also aggressive.

All of them are wrong.  There is no "Poor Porsha" or "Porsha had to do it" with me.  And at this point, Porsha is not somebody I would want to be around because she is liable to pop off at any minute.  That's negative energy nobody needs around them.  And I happen to like Porsha.  She is approaching middle age and acting like an overgrown child is not cute.  Maybe Porsha needs to pop off on "the right one" and maybe she'll calm her big butt right on down.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Love 22

And she never was and never will be as beautiful as Cynthia.  Cynthia had certain gifts at birth too.  At least she didn't boo-boo all over hers.

I don't necessarily like Porsha, but to me she is just as beautiful as Cynthia and they both have fake boobs and fake hair, so I don't see how they're that different.

Porsha goes over to Cynthia's side of the boat and stands over top of her, yelling and screaming ..... but there's no poor Cynthia? Cynthia wasn't provoked?

Porsha didn't stand up until Cynthia grabbed her wrists.

Edited by swankie
  • Love 7

That's the thing.  It's her nasty personality that dims her beauty

lol, yeah girl we're saying the same thing, but my original point was that if Kenya is physically threatened by another woman's looks (and this is typically not her thing) neither Shamea nor Porsha would be that candidate.   And as a standalone she can't be age shamed either, she can't hide the year she won the title if any of em wanna bother with the math.   The only time I see them successfully bother her with is about not being a mom.  And again, Porsha's not eligible for that particular shitfest.  

• Love 4

lol, yeah girl we're saying the same thing, but my original point was that if Kenya is physically threatened by another woman's looks (and this is typically not her thing) neither Shamea nor Porsha would be that candidate.   And as a standalone she can't be age shamed either, she can't hide the year she won the title if any of em wanna bother with the math.   The only time I see them successfully bother her with is about not being a mom.  And again, Porsha's not eligible for that particular shitfest.  

I am with you per my usual Zaldamo, I just can't believe people are okay with shaming other women for not being moms or 'failing' in any messed-up definition by not having children, or conceiving, or 'having old eggs.'  Where's the decency in that?

• Love 5

My favorite thing the whole episode was Cynthia spouting off about how she was going to take responsibility for her actions followed by "I MAY have overreacted."

Right.  

And I laughed when Peter kept saying Cynthia hurt Porsha and she got pissed "I DID NOT HURT HER!!!"  

Way to take responsibility for those actions.

And WTF with the shirt with a picture of herself on it?  That's narcissism on a whole other level.

As usual when someone starts to tell Kenya about her own behavior she throws out insults.  It's not even shocking anymore.

• Love 10

Also, I think it was Kim's no nonsense (ya'll two hours late) attitude that got Cynthia and Porsha to talk about reconciliation.  No shit stirring, no recounting events...just, "so you haven't seen each other...I don't have a side in this...where do you stand now"... something like that.

• Love 2

Nene admitted she is friends with Cynthia again and is also friends with Porsha.  She didn't want to alienate either one of them with her answer.

Nene had to make up with Cynthia and at least one other housewife.  I think her run on Broadway in "Chicago" is a limited run, and I don't think any networks have picked up her game show yet.  She is going to need to come crawling back to RHOA to pay her bills.  

• Love 1

I am with you per my usual Zaldamo, I just can't believe people are okay with shaming other women for not being moms or 'failing' in any messed-up definition by not having children, or conceiving, or 'having old eggs.'  Where's the decency in that?

Girl you know guut n' damn well you lost us at *decency* lol.  Seriously though, she's the last person I wanna take up for because she's quick to call a heffa 50.   a) like that's an insult and b) jerk you are 44, sit all the way down.   So I'll say for the record I don't like any of them doing it to each other when we ALL grew up watching tootie.  Even Porsha's silly ass.

• Love 5

Notice how Cynthia told Kandi to shut up and said in a very nasty tone that there was plenty more fake bff's aboard, which is what prompted Porsha to say, "Who bitch?"  The rest is history as they say.

Is it wrong that I am curious to know the answer to Porsha's question? Kenya seems to throw out "best friend' as much as Taylor Swift and all her best friends. I feel like most of the women know Kandi and Phaedra are not as close. Maybe Phaedra and Porsha, but Phaedra was not even on the boat. So I am curious to who Cynthia was referring to or was she just saying random shit because she was irritated that they were teasing her.

• Love 6

THANK YOU KANDI for finally calling Kenya out on not owning up to her own dirt!  Especially to say it to her as she's saying the same thing about Porsha.  Kenya must really have blinders on to her own behavior.  Porsha was right as far as I'm concerned.  That whole situation would not have happened if Kenya wasn't acting like a spoiled child getting mad and trying to throw someone off the boat.  She keeps saying that Shamea was the one being negative when Kenya started the whole cruise off being classless and tasteless and throwing shade saying Shamea wasn't invited and calling her and Tammy strays.  What hostess does that shit?!  Did she really expect the girl to not come back at her?

Kandi was doing the same thing they did behind that slumber party - going too far down the line to find a reason beyond the two people who were responsible: Cynthia and Porsha. It doesn't matter WHAT Kenya said or did to Shamea, the situation turned into a fight in the hands of those two individuals, and only those two. Take Kenya out of the equation - the fuss was behind the BFF comment, not the fact that Kenya was going to get Shamea removed.

I'll give Porsha this much: for once I agreed with her when she met with Kenya. You're not really my friend, this conversation doesn't feel helpful and a friend wouldn't be talking to me like this. (They'd be sugarcoating it more, let's be honest. But she wasn't wrong.)

Once again Kandi lets her assistant talk back to her and lecture this. This time he was laying in to her about going on a boat while she was pregnant. What? How do you let your employees talk to you like that? 

Because when you hire your best friends to be your employees, that's what happens. There are no lines, and she likes/wants it that way. That way, she can cross the line the same way off some "we're friends, what do you mean you can't plan my wedding for free in addition to your other work?."

I would have done the same thing Cynthia did. If someone grabs my hand, stands up and towers over me and come at me I'm using whatever available limb I have to get you up off and away from me. To me Porsha was the aggressor and when she told her mom and Shamea about apologizing to Cynthia, I didn't hear no damn apology. Porsha told Cynthia she wasn't apologizing because she felt she didn't do anything wrong. Porsha trying to get some sympathy points. 

Porsha took time off from work because she had some bruises LMAO. Please I've gone to work with stye on my eye, cat scratches from when my cat scratched me the hell up and bruises. Porsha continues to make me wanna ram a hot iron in her face.

What I saw was Cynthia grabbing both of Porsha's wrists.  That's when Porsha stood up and Cynthia then kicked her while she was still holding Porsha's wrists.  It also looks like at one point Porsha lost her balance after she stood up and Cynthia kicked her again, unless that was just the editors showing the same kick from a different angle.  Also, Porsha did apologize to Cynthia at least twice.  Saying "I'm sorry" isn't the only way to apologize.  At least twice Porsha told Cynthia, "I didn't mean it that way, I was just playing with you."  but Cynthia wasn't hearing it.  And even Kim said that they were both waving their hands in each others faces.  Cynthia was the first to make physical contact by grabbing Porsha's wrists.

I saw Cynthia grab her wrists too, right after Porsha climbed over and straddled her. Before that happened I saw Porsha almost stab Cynthia in the forehead with that jabby sharp fingernail. They both should have calmed it down but the approacher is the aggressor, and that was Porsha by sitting on her chair right in her face, and then pointing in her face. Several times you hear Cynthia say "Go on over there," and waves to the other side, and at least once she even leans BACK away from Porsha. Porsha continued to advance and then straddled. There'd have been no kicking but for that. And Porsha NEVER apologized, the girl doesn't know how. There's a lot of ways to dance around an apology, but only two ways to actually do it: "I'm sorry" and "I apologize." Two things Porsha cannot seem to say.

i had forgotten that Porsha started the tone of physical aggression with the "You don't want me to get up...if I do, it's going to be a problem" mess. She was ready and willing for it to go there. They were both doing hand waving but what set Cynthia to grab Porshas wrist/move her arm was when P breached that line and went over C's hands to finger point almost onto her forehead. She deliberately invaded Cynthia's personal space aggressively. When Cynthia grabbed and said get your hands out of my face, and Porsha towered over her, already having made the veiled verbal threat AND invaded her space after being asked to leave...I can understand delivering that solid vagina buster. I can't just let you loom your big ass over me after your track record and just hope you don't do anything. No, ma'am, I'm getting you up and away from me with the quickness and by any means necessary. That would've just been a physical reaction for me. I can't just lay there open to attack from someone who has proven they have no problem assaulting others.

Cynthia was all in her feelings and reacted poorly to Porsha's comment, but the physical crap is all on Porsha. She was ready to turn that up and play rough from the start. Boohoo about your bruises. The worst ones (arm, leg) were from you having to be restrained and bucking violently, not Cynthia. Sorry, Porsha of the non apologies ("if you need an apology, it's on the table"?), Kenya being an asshole about Shamea has no bearing on your aggressive behavior. Save those lies for your sycophants - looks like Shamea is replacing Lauren in that respect. Sorry, hopefully your sponsor is losing her peach again, you ain't getting one, boo. 

I never thought an outfit could be too much fabric and too little fabric all at once. I need Brandon to snatch that out of Kenya's closet, and burn it, pronto. That little lecture she tried to deliver to Porsha needed to be left at home, and I can completely understand the 'I don't trust you, you're not a friend' vibe she was giving. I'm glad Kandi called her out.

Todd keeps it together a little better, but I think that deep down, he's cut from the same bitch ass cloth as Apollo and Peter. The clock is ticking on him. I used to think Don Juan didn't know his lane...it's not that, it's just that Kandi has given him free reign. He's another Joyce.

Kim, girl, spend this check wisely and don't let this ratchetry take over your life!

It may be cute now, but Ayden has a mouth on him. Phaedra better keep an eye out.

I forgot how Sheree served style. She pretty much always is event appropriate and looks comfortably chic.

1. I want to thank you for saying every single thing in my head. I had to bold those words you snatched outta my mouth. Truthfully I could have let you drop the mike and been done, but I had already typed it and shit, so post I did.

2. I want to smack you for this: "Solid vagina buster" and this: "I never thought an outfit could be too much fabric and too little fabric all at once."  Got me over here cackling like a gottdamn fool.

• Love 12

I saw Cynthia grab her wrists too, right after Porsha climbed over and straddled her. Before that happened I saw Porsha almost stab Cynthia in the forehead with that jabby sharp fingernail. They both should have calmed it down but the approacher is the aggressor, and that was Porsha by sitting on her chair right in her face, and then pointing in her face. Several times you hear Cynthia say "Go on over there," and waves to the other side, and at least once she even leans BACK away from Porsha. Porsha continued to advance and then straddled. There'd have been no kicking but for that. And Porsha NEVER apologized, the girl doesn't know how. There's a lot of ways to dance around an apology, but only two ways to actually do it: "I'm sorry" and "I apologize." Two things Porsha cannot seem to say.

That is what I saw as well. I'm not a big fan of either woman, but Cynthia kept leaning back and finally once Porsha got on top of her, I'd have done the same thing were I in Cynthia's position. Anyone would.

I think we've analyzed this fight to death now. If you've had your say on the subject once, let's find other things about the show to snark on, K?

• Love 9
And, we have forgotten that Don Juan is not just her assistant, he is one of her best friends and has been for years. He doesn't really have a "lane."

Kandi's attitude with Don is interesting at best.  I get the feeling that he has been the "only man" in her life, since her fiance died.  She looks to him for fatherly advice (which is weird since he might be younger then her).  I would not be surprised if marriages come and go, but Don Juan stays with her till the bitter end.  She loves his protective slightly possessive attitude towards her and passively encourages it.  It is not a healthy relationship.

• Love 6

There may be plenty of other issues in her psyche, but the last one I would believe about Kenya is that another woman's looks intimidate or make her jealous. Especially Shamea, lol. This is a very attractive group, and I don't really think any of them actually envy another's looks in a negative way.

I do wish that Cynthia would just own the fact that she got way too turnt about the bitch comment.

The one time NeNe won't offer her big mouth opinion is the one time I want to know.

• Love 4

Nene had to make up with Cynthia and at least one other housewife.  I think her run on Broadway in "Chicago" is a limited run, and I don't think any networks have picked up her game show yet.  She is going to need to come crawling back to RHOA to pay her bills.  

I agree!  Remember how quickly Kenya and Sheree made up?  I think it's going to be Nene up against Sheree and Kenya.

The only show where I can think of several examples of people being kicked off for hitting people is The Real World, and even their supposed zero tolerance policy was pretty lame. I remember Brynn from Las Vegas (this was in the early 2000s, close to when I reluctantly accepted I was Too Old for TRW) lamely threw a fork while drunk and her douche castmate tried to get her kicked out claiming he was afraid for his life, and it was an actual thing they had to sit down and talk about. But, mainly they'd only let people go if a guy slugged somebody. Bravo has even less dignity, hehe. Apollo wasn't fired after violently assaulting Brandon unless you count the state of Atlanta as his boss.

I rewatched the clip and while Cynthia is guilty of having a shitty husband, it doesn't, IMO, make her bitty mortal kombat-lite kicks count as an attempt to fight. It seemed like she just wanted to get Porsha away from her before she was punched in the face and/or dragged by the hair. I have no loyalty to Cynthia, it just genuinely came across to me as a very anxious person without experience fighting trying to defend herself from a threat.

ETA: that Apollo fight was one of the few times I think we saw Phaedra's real face. She was unnerved and wanted to GTFO, and chastised Apollo for fueling the myth of the out-of-control black man, and for setting a bad example for Ayden.

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 6

If Porsha did not harm Kenya, it was not due to lack of trying. She pulled her hair AND dragged her down and across the floor with the hair. That could have been a lot more serious...neck, head injuries... than Cynthia kicking off Porsha once she lunged at her.

Porsha pulled Kenya's hair, but I think they hit floor because the producer grabbed Porsha and kind of tackled her while Kenya's hair was in her hands. He made a bad situation worse...and did it again this time on the boat.

lol, yeah girl we're saying the same thing, but my original point was that if Kenya is physically threatened by another woman's looks (and this is typically not her thing) neither Shamea nor Porsha would be that candidate.   And as a standalone she can't be age shamed either, she can't hide the year she won the title if any of em wanna bother with the math.   The only time I see them successfully bother her with is about not being a mom. 

Just don't call her "Miss America"!!
  • Love 4

I don't necessarily like Porsha, but to me she is just as beautiful as Cynthia and they both have fake boobs and fake hair, so I don't see how they're that different.

Porsha didn't stand up until Cynthia grabbed her wrists.

Cynthia started the finger pointing, then she swatted/smacked Porsha's hands away when Porsha started doing it and Porsha did come close to Cynthia's nose but did not touch it, she then grabbed Porsha's hands and Porsha stood up and this is when the FIRST kick happens, it lands in Porsha crotch. Porsha stumbles backward and comes back to physically fight Cynthia and leans in over her, Cynthia grabbs Porsha's wrists and kicks her a SECOND time, in the belly, Porsha falls backward, gets up and starts to come at Cynthis again and that is when production grabbs/holds her down. Cynthia was THE first on to get physical, not Porsha and it was Cynthia that started the whole argument, not Porsha. BOTH women were wrong in their behavior but Cynthia was the agressor.

I agree!  Remember how quickly Kenya and Sheree made up?  I think it's going to be Nene up against Sheree and Kenya.

I think Sheree and Nene are OK. On WWHL, Andy asked her who would win the house race, Nene was all nice about Sheree and then asked "Who" when it came to Kenya. LOL

• Love 11

What the heck was Phaedra talking about that Cynthia kicked Porsha while wearing stilettos. Wasn't Cynthia wearing flat sandals? 

Yes and she was barefoot part of the time. Just remember who said it.... Phaedra.... famous for embellishing the hell out of a story.

• Love 5

It seems to me that for some that when it comes to Porsha the rules of what initiates a fight constantly change based on her role and how she can be seen as innocent. 

It takes true pretzel logic to make this fight Cynthia's fault. Even if you believe it's "because Cynthia took things the wrong way when Porsha was just kidding," it stopped being her fault after she left the area, thus ending that argument.

The altercation didn't happen because Kenya was extra about Shamea. The altercation didn't happen because Cynthia overreacted. The altercation happened because Porsha sat right in front of someone who was clear she didn't want to engage with her, to force said engagement, which she punctuated with a headpoke. If Cynthia had followed her around getting into her face and space, I'd blame Cynthia. But that's not what happened. 

I think we are applying different standards to different housewives, based on how we feel about them.

Nene stands over top of Kim, yelling and screaming on a bus, everyone's pearls get clutched about how aggressive and moose-like Nene is.

Porsha stands over top of Cynthia, yelling and screaming on a boat, Cynthia's in the wrong.  Poor Porsha.

Kenya blares at Porsha with a bullhorn & waves a sceptre in her face, poor Porsha.  She was provoked.

Porsha tells Cynthia not to make her "get up" or there will be consequences; Cynthia moves to the other side of the boat to get away from Porsha.  Porsha goes over to Cynthia's side of the boat and stands over top of her, yelling and screaming ..... but there's no poor Cynthia? Cynthia wasn't provoked?

Nene was wrong for standing overtop of Kim on a bus, yelling & screaming in her face.  That's aggressive.

Kenya was wrong for blaring at Porsha with a bullhorn & waving a sceptre in her face.  That's aggressive.

Cynthia was wrong for kicking Porsha in the stomach.  That's aggressive.

So if all these ladies' actions are aggressive and wrong, Porsha snatching Kenya up and dragging her on the floor and telling Cynthia "not to make her 'get up'" and then following her and straddling her while yelling and screaming in her face is also aggressive.

All of them are wrong.  There is no "Poor Porsha" or "Porsha had to do it" with me.  And at this point, Porsha is not somebody I would want to be around because she is liable to pop off at any minute.  That's negative energy nobody needs around them.  And I happen to like Porsha.  She is approaching middle age and acting like an overgrown child is not cute.  Maybe Porsha needs to pop off on "the right one" and maybe she'll calm her big butt right on down.

Thank you for this.

• Love 10

Yes and she was barefoot part of the time. Just remember who said it.... Phaedra.... famous for embellishing the hell out of a story.

If you look closley at the gif posted above a little while ago, you will see that Cynthia DID have her sandals ON, 1 came off when she kicked Porsha the first time and the other, her left, came off when she kicked Porsha the second time.

• Love 1

Cynthia started the finger pointing, then she swatted/smacked Porsha's hands away when Porsha started doing it and Porsha did come close to Cynthia's nose but did not touch it, she then grabbed Porsha's hands and Porsha stood up and this is when the FIRST kick happens, it lands in Porsha crotch. Porsha stumbles backward and comes back to physically fight Cynthia and leans in over her, Cynthia grabbs Porsha's wrists and kicks her a SECOND time, in the belly, Porsha falls backward, gets up and starts to come at Cynthis again and that is when production grabbs/holds her down. Cynthia was THE first on to get physical, not Porsha and it was Cynthia that started the whole argument, not Porsha. BOTH women were wrong in their behavior but Cynthia was the agressor.

I think Sheree and Nene are OK. On WWHL, Andy asked her who would win the house race, Nene was all nice about Sheree and then asked "Who" when it came to Kenya. LOL

Cynthia was up close and personal when Porsha went after Kenya.  Porsha reputation precedes her.  I would be terrified if she straddled me and had her hands waiving around.  Porsha was the one who approached Cynthia and Cynthia did ask her to back off.  Cynthia should be ashamed of herself for stooping to Porsha's level.

ETA-I posted a story on the Porsha thread-she was involved in yet another physical altercation with a woman.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 5

Cynthia was up close and personal when Porsha went after Kenya.  Porsha reputation precedes her.  I would be terrified if she straddled me and had her hands waiving around.  Porsha was the one who approached Cynthia and Cynthia did ask her to back off.  Cynthia should be ashamed of herself for stooping to Porsha's level.

ETA-I posted a story on the Porsha thread-she was involved in yet another physical altercation with a woman.

Yes, Cynthia did see what happened, what triggered Porsha's attack on Kenya, pointing things in her face and using a bullhorn on her. Sooooo, maybe Cynthia shouldn't have pointed her finger in Porsha's face. That said, BOTH women were wrong BUT Cynthia started the verbal fight and Cynthia started the PHYSICAL fight. That does not negate Porsha's responsibility in the altercation, she was wrong but it does NOT lessen Cynthia's guilt/responsibility either. IMO, Cynthia has 51% of the blame and Porsha has 49% this time. As for the "report/article" about this latest fight involving Porsha, only TMZ is claiming it happened unless someone at the party has tweeted about it and until then, it could be nothing, a fake story to get more readers/viewers and nothing more.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 6

What the heck was Phaedra talking about that Cynthia kicked Porsha while wearing stilettos. Wasn't Cynthia wearing flat sandals? 

Well, Phaedra wasn't there so I'm thinking she's just guessing that Cynthia was wearing stilettos since most of the time they do and because of the way Porsha's stomach was cut and bruised.  I'm not understanding the logic of sandals not being able to cause a cut and bruise if someone kicks you with it.  The bottom of the sandals is hard and Cynthia's toenails could have cut Porsha's stomach.  My sister kicked me on the leg once barefoot when we were little and my leg bled.  I'm perplexed.

Another thing that gets me is how Kenya can sit there and act all butthurt when Porsha told her she didn't trust her and knew that Kenya had no compassion for her at their little private sitdown.  Kenya blared for all the world to hear on that boat that the ENTIRE altercation between Cynthia and Porsha was Porsha's fault, that Porsha was a wild animal, that Porsha was going to attack a pregnant woman (who had nothing to do with the fight) and then had Porsha and her friend thrown off of the boat as Porsha lay bleeding and bruised from being viciously kicked twice in the stomach.  Why the hell would Porsha think Kenya had even an ounce of compassion for her after that?  Kenya has to be the most delusional heffa on this show.  And she's always using, "Why are you so defensive?" as she's throwing insult after insult at you. smdh

Edited by swankie
  • Love 9

I just played the dvr of the half I missed.   I'm Team this right here:

It takes true pretzel logic to make this fight Cynthia's fault. Even if you believe it's "because Cynthia took things the wrong way when Porsha was just kidding," it stopped being her fault after she left the area, thus ending that argument.

The altercation didn't happen because Kenya was extra about Shamea. The altercation didn't happen because Cynthia overreacted. The altercation happened because Porsha sat right in front of someone who was clear she didn't want to engage with her, to force said engagement, which she punctuated with a headpoke. If Cynthia had followed her around getting into her face and space, I'd blame Cynthia. But that's not what happened. 

Now I said I was mistaken about who got physical with whom first.  I originally thought Porsha laid hands first and that wasn't true.  That having been said, I frame by framed this scene 6 times and I'm sorry to report that ya'll are on some shit if you think Cynthia's the aggressor.  Yeah I said it! lol.   Ok look.   Cynthia's like get outta my face with that shit.  Porsha is getting closer and closer to Cyn's face with that overextended acrylic.  Cynthia says you got zero more times to poke your finger in my face after I been told you to scram.  Cynthia grabs the offending finger, then Porsha's wrists and Porsha responds by standing up and stomping Cynthia in the side.   Cynthia answers that with with the solid vagina buster (tm sunsheyen).  Porsha grabs Cynthia's foot, Cynthia pulls it loose, Porsha advances and Cynthia kicks her in the stomach.    I just realized that in either instance between Kenya vs. Porsha and Porsha vs. Cynthia, I was/am on the side of the woman who I see as the one who was provoked.   Three separate times Cynthia told her to go the fuck on and get that finger out of her face.  Then when Porsha stood up, it wasn't a straddle and it wasn't a move just to get up, she stood to gain the momentum to rear back and stomp Cynthia in the leg.   I might need Jesus because I still laughed my ass off at the prospect of Porsha still shading *old* ladies.

• Love 13

Porsha has been in a few altercations previously.  I'd be nervous if she were around trying to start something with me, too.

Cynthia has shown she has little backbone, probably never been in any sort of physical fight.

Porsha, I think was trying to stir up something to guarantee her peach.  She didn't want to go after Kenya again, so she had to find a new victim.  She wouldn't go off on Kandi, for obvious reasons.  Kim, nah, she's too new to find something to fight about.  Sheree, hell no - Sheree seems to be the street fighter type.  That leaves the spineless Cynthia.

What I'm waiting to see (actually made myself laugh out loud with this thought), is Porsha vs Mama Joyce.  Satan Andy could bill it as a cage match.  Since Joyce is older, maybe bring her coven of sisters along to tag out.

• Love 2

It tickles me that Kenya using a bull horn feet from Porsha was justification for Porsha's aggression yet Porsha pointing that acrylic nail mighty close--like millimeters--to Cynthia's forehead is not justification for Cynthia getting Porsha's hand out her face. OK.

Well, Phaedra wasn't there so I'm thinking she's just guessing that Cynthia was wearing stilettos since most of the time they do and because of the way Porsha's stomach was cut and bruised.  I'm not understanding the logic of sandals not being able to cause a cut and bruise if someone kicks you with it.  The bottom of the sandals is hard and Cynthia's toenails could have cut Porsha's stomach.  My sister kicked me on the leg once barefoot when we were little and my leg bled.  I'm perplexed.

Naw, Phaedra said stiletto with all the confidence of having heard it from someone else, or with all the confidence of trying to make it seem as though Cynthia damn near put Porsha in traction. It's also meant to make it seem as though Cynthia kicked with a sharp object by saying stiletto. The image a stiletto conjures up is very different from the image of a flat sandal. 

Cynthia is getting the brunt of the responsibility for these bruises because no one on the show wants to break the fourth wall in this instance. The way dude slammed Porsha down on that chaise lounge is more likely what caused those bruises. He laid on top of her, he in jeans (did he have on a belt, too?) while Porsha was wriggling beneath him in jeans and a bikini top, which is probably why she had scratches on her midsection as well.

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 8

On WWHL the poll was "Who was at fault for starting the fight?" and a landslide vote said that it was Cynthia's fault so mmv as they say.  I know if I was Porsha, after the initial confrontation by Cynthia where she's raging about being disrespected I would not have even entertained any kind of apology after being called stupid, dumb and a dumbass by Cynthia before she walked away.  You call me all of those names and YOU felt disrespected?  Whatever bitch!  When Kenya and Sheree would try to coax me into going and apologizing to Cynthia, I would have said, "Fuck her!  She can stay on her side of the boat and I'll stay on my side."

• Love 8

One of my Lol moments was Kenya, reeling from all the mayhem, being so concerned about Cynthia and pregnant Kandi, but not forgetting to have Shamea kicked off the boat with Porsha.

Shamea did leave with Porsha. She's the one who yelled something about tired old ladies as the smaller boat was pulling away. I thought it showed how immature she was to try and get the last word in.  

Porsha was more than just wagging her finger in Cynthia's face - she moved forward and was looming over her. Instead of using her hands, Cynthia gave her a shove with her foot. I have little doubt that If Porsha hadn't been tackled by the crew member, she would've gotten really violent with Cynthia. I don't care if she feels she was provoked again, this is the second time she's gone off the rails and should be fired.

As for Kim, even if she'd seen the show before signing on, it's one thing to watch the shenanigans on TV and another to witness it first hand.  

• Love 5

I don't like Tammy or Shamea. I kept hoping the girls would stop fighting and shove them overboard instead. I hope they never come back.

I'm not the biggest Cynthia fan but conclude Porsha's was more at fault in this being physical than Cyn.

Kandi's hair looks good!

Who else noticed that Phaedra was implying Porsha had puncture wounds on her abdomen from Cynthia's heels? Cynthia was barefoot! The shade, the shade....

She wasn't implying, she said that Porsha had cuts on her stomach from Cynthia's stillettos and was informed that Cynthia was wearing flats.  

• Love 1