Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

That is some bullshit that Beth, the child Thomas helped keep from her mother, Hope, is having sleepovers with Thomas and Douglas. I know Douglas is her brother, but he can come stay at the cabin, which is where he should be 50% of the time anyway.

Speaking of Thomas, can this version please come back?

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

That is some bullshit that Beth, the child Thomas helped keep from her mother, Hope, is having sleepovers with Thomas and Douglas. I know Douglas is her brother, but he can come stay at the cabin, which is where he should be 50% of the time anyway.

Speaking of Thomas, can this version please come back?

It occurs to me that the same shitty trifecta of Thomas, Taylor and Steffy are the ones who deprived Hope of her daughter for the first year of her life, and are now trying to take her son away. Thomas learned the truth and kept it from Hope (by hounding Emma to her death), Taylor bought the child off the black market, and Steffy benefited from the illegal "adoption". Yet having played their respective parts in that travesty, there's not an ounce of introspection, remorse or compassion from these jerks.

Thomas not only read Steffy for filth, he also set the record straight about Ridge being a constant parent to both of them (RJ is the child who has a valid beef when it comes to neglect by Ridge, having been dropped like a hot potato when Taylor swanned back into their lives and remarried Ridge thanks to Stephanie's manipulations - there was onscreen dialogue at the time which attested to Ridge not seeing his infant son often enough). And most shocking of all, he suggests Brooke deserves a share of the company. Of course, he suggests she contributed "as much" as the rest of them when in fact Taylor had zero contributions to FC and her children had barely made a dent at that point. (I never understood how Brooke's entitlement to controlling interest just evaporated when it was revealed that Stephanie was FC's true owner - why would it, since Brooke secured her controlling interest on account of inventing BeLieF while not a salaried employee at a time when her own husband was believed to own FC, which means that reason would be all the more valid when it was revealed an unrelated woman, not her spouse, had benefited from her contributions without paying her for it!)

• Applause 2
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, KnightStorm said:

Well...Ridge once again proved himself to be the idiot I expected. And now Taylor...desperate as always...will take him back. At least Brooke can finally be free of all these losers.

She will never be free of these losers because she’ll never, ever let go of the greaser, Ridge.

• Like 1
  • Sad 7
  • Love 1

Bill is asking for an arm and a leg to purchase his Aspen house.  It would actually be two arms and two legs because Bill’s house would be worth 15+ million dollars.  For the Foresters, that’s probably petty cash.  Bill is selling his Aspen home because he hardly ever uses it. Most home owners in Aspen and Vail, on average, only use their homes 2 weeks a year. Permanent residents are around 6,600 in Aspen and 5,600 in Vail. My son lived in Vail for over 7 years and he made quite a bit of money as a live in caretaker when the homes were not used. He also worked for Vail Mt to get free snowboarding.  Aspen and Vail are two excellent ski areas but there is a big difference where Vail is more family friendly. Also, celebrities go to Aspen to be seen and celebrities go to Vail not to be seen. 

I had to laugh when Taylor was running away from Ridge. It reminded me of PePe Le Pew chasing Penelope. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

Well, Taylor got two things right; Ridge is only in Aspen because he is pissed at Brooke, followed by running for her life. 

However, she lost me when she told Ridge she wasn't "letting him back in"? Mmmmkay........isn't that what you have been up to the that last few months? Working every angle to get Ridge back? Letting your kids badger and manipulate him, all three of you engaging in non-stop Brooke bashing? She can also miss me with "I don't want to be second choice" and "I won't be your consolation prize". Historically, if it meant getting Ridge back, Taylor would settle for any crumb or bone Ridge tossed her way. Being his second choice never mattered, what mattered was besting Brooke. So, I don't know, but me thinks a WRP is playing it coy right now and is trying to make Ridge put in some work. 

I am sure Ridge will have filed for divorce by this time next week and will have a ring on Taylor's bony little finger. 

And isn't he just a big heap of jackassery? I mean, he just reconciled with Brooke, but now he is suddenly back in big love with Taylor? He wants to spend the rest of his life with her? Holy cow, but that man is insufferable. I can just see it now, Brooke will race to Aspen to save her marriage for the umpteenth million fucking time, and Ridge will bellow and bark at her about being a liar, and will tell her he is reconciling with the Doc. 

And we will have months of Brooke moping around that big empty house; a redo of NYE'sGate. And when the truth comes out, Ridge will race back to Brooke saying how sorry he is, and blah, blah, fucking blah, and she will take him back and reward his arrogance and his shitty behavior. 

I have seen it all a hundred times before. There is nothing new here. 

I hate all of it.

• Sad 1
  • Applause 8
  • Love 12

Taylor doth protest too much about not wanting Ridge and literally running away.

She knows him well enough to know how much he can't resist chasing after her now the same way he did all those years ago when she ran off to St. Thomas.

I'll predict she'll fall into his arms again by the end of today's episode. With Brooke likely arriving just in time to see them and fall into a crying heap on the ground. Which is ridiculous beyond words as all of these fools are into their 50s and too fucking old for this type of HS dramatics. 

And I should be thrilled because Brooke will be free, but I can't be, because it's a "win" for the Marones and the smug insufferableness of Steffy and Thomas will be next level. Andplusalso, Brooke will never, ever be free of Ridge so long as she continues to keep herself in his orbit, pining away from him. 

Her giving Bill the bum's rush yesterday as if their time together meant nothing just made me want to slap her. Yes, Bill was an idiot over a skyscraper but Bill has never, ever in a million years hurt her the way Ridge has. I need Bill to meet up with Li at the restaurant where he rescued her and see more of what could be as Brill is dead and gone. The clock is ticking and the spark they had isn't going to last if they only see each other once a month or so. It needs to be tended so it can grow into a full fire. 

Then we have Thomas going over the CPS events, providing an even stronger case that he is behind the call and this has all been a part of his plan to punish Brooke and oust her from his father's life. With the unexpected benefit of having Hope compensate for her mother's "misdeeds" and kissing his ass.

What is the point of watching anymore?

• Love 19

I still predict that Brooke’s missed appointment will come back as some big health scare, & Ridge will go back to help her out, like he did recently, with her ankle. 

I just wish both of these women would wake up & kick his ass to the curb. Ugh, no wo/man that’s worth fighting over is ever going to let someone they supposedly love fight over him/her. They’ve both been on this merry-go-round long enough to know that it’s never going to end under him, it’ll have to be 1 of them to end it for good.

I was waiting for Thomas to twirl his mustache in victory at the end of the show yesterday. They basically told us that he was behind the whole thing. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 12

Bell just needs to end this once and for. Even if Bridge reunites...then what? We'll be right back to the past year of the terror tots manipulating...and Ridge being the same spineless,hypocritical, bully...that accuses Brooke of doing everything he's actually doing. Bridge ended when RM left...TK's Ridge has all of Original Ridge's worst traits...without any positives to come close to balancing it out.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 5

Watching Ridge huff and puff chasing Taylor in her stupid hat all over Aspen. 

This is truly some of the dumbest shit I have ever seen. 

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. 

Although I want to beat Steffy up one side and down the other with a bag of nickels for her blaming Brooke for why Taylor is being cagey (read: deliberately coy) with Ridge. As if Ridge has zero responsibility for his actions where both women are concerned.

Even now, he is lying to Taylor and himself that the reason he is here is because he got hit by a pinecone and he saw the light and wanted to be with Taylor. No, asshole, you are butthurt because you think Brooke lied about the CPS call when he should know that if she had called, she would own it just like she owned shoving Thomas off of a cliff. So he goes to his backup plan, default choice, placeholder Taylor. Lather, rinse, repeat. 

Oh, yay, they are slobbering over each other with the music swelling in the background and not even the majestic background of Aspen and its mountains can save this shit.

Blech to all of it.

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 12

Is it crazy that I actually wanted MORE running with Dr Collarbones and Rudge? Like...sprinting through the town, into buildings...on and out of hallway doors, Scooby-Doo Doo style? 

I cackled out loud when Taylor took off like Usain Bolt down the path, keeping her knees up just like any good track coach would tell ya! And Steffy peeping through the blinds reaching her...uh...pinnacle...while on the phone with her brother just added to the camp.

So much back and forth dialogue about second choices and destinies. TayBabe, just tell him to come back when he is actually divorced and in the clear to start a new relationship(she won't) If he is so committed, make him DO THE WORK. (He won't) That or the obvious truth comes out about Thomas' machinations and halts the whole process. (Neither of them will deal with Thomas).

Wait...Beth AND Hope are spending the night at Eric's? I thought it was just Beth having a sleepover. Wonder if Thomas has a new BFF/drug dealer? They never should've killed off Vinnie. It was so unneccessary and ultimately did..nothing.

Edited by smartyshorts
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15

I don't care if Ridge and Taylor get back together.  I don't care if he winds up back with Brooke.  The only thing I don't want is Brooke hooking up with $Bill because I want him with Li.

The rest of these people can go kick rocks. 

• Applause 4
  • Love 14

wgiphy.gif

Ridge saw the light huh? How quickly will he unsee it when he finds out what his rat ass son did? He said all the same things when he chased Taylor to St. Thomas, which they are clearly, and quite badly, trying to recreate. He told her then that she would be the only woman in his life, and whatever else he needed to come up with. His agenda that time was to keep Brooke with Eric. Ridge always has an agenda when he is pursuing Taylor, and the stupid woman knows it, so when her fairytale comes crashing down all around her, I won't be able to drum up much sympathy for her. Maybe we will get lucky and there will be an avalanche that will take them all out. 

I can only speak for myself, but if my husband, who for weeks had been spending hours and hours with his ex-wife, who recently traveled to a romantic city and told you they had kissed, decided to leave town to go be with said ex-wife and didn't even bother to tell me? Oh, I don't think I would be flying to see him and beg him not to leave me. I think I would be calling me an attorney and having some divorce papers drawn up. Brooke is going to look pathetic and desperate, and I have no doubt Steffy and Taylor will be more aggressive and appalling than ever. My only hope is that it is degrading enough to make Brooke finally have enough. 

And I am in total agreement about a Bill/Brooke reunion. Please don't go there. Bill has the opportunity to have something new and fresh and amazing with Li. Any spark B/B had is long since gone, and it would be a wasted opportunity as Brooke will ultimately return to the oaf when he comes back with his dick in his hand, begging for Brooke's forgiveness. Something she will give without hesitation. 

Fucking show is wearing on my nerves in an unpleasant way. 

• Applause 7
  • Love 14
On 10/6/2022 at 2:59 PM, backhometome said:

hate this Brooke/Bill reminiscing bullshit. Give me Li/Bill already. 

Seriously. I'm in the minority of never being on the Brill train to begin with but their moment has been long gone the moment Bill detonated the old Spectra Fashions building. Her marriage to Bill was easily one of her shortest and felt like the biggest wastes of time. 

Brooke doesn't need a man. She needs to choose herself and be secure in her own self. And Bill needs a partner who respects that he has certain passions without being kowtowing to his worst tendencies. And the audience needs to see more people date outside of their shallow gene pool.

• Applause 2
  • Love 15
4 minutes ago, RuntheTable said:

Ridge always has an agenda when he is pursuing Taylor, and the stupid woman knows it

Which is why I don't buy their whole epic love story any more than the one about Bridge when Show was pushing that narrative. Ridge worked a little bit harder to earn her love than he did Brooke but the bar was set at the bedrock layer of soil on that.

Taylor was at her most tolerable post -revival from the dead when she made the attempt to move on to other people but TIIC could never just let her that. Oh no. She torpedoed perfectly good relationships with Rick and Whip because she just woke up in love with the summabitch and her jealousy over Brooke did a number to unravel her and Nick, even though to his credit he never acted on his residual feelings for Brooke or ever once led her on the way Ridge always did.

As absolutely tired as I am of the Saint Taylor narrative, I don't blame her fans for being livid with the damage done to her character. I mean, nothing against Brooke but we didn't need Brooke 2.0 in Taylor, throwing herself an unavailable men.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

I guess the Forester Jet has become a taxi cab.

I was so mad on behalf of that pilot. First, Ridge makes him fly unexpectedly to Aspen and when he gets back Brooke is whining that she needs to get to Aspen and needling him when they can’t take off fast enough. Dude didn’t even have down time and had to haul her booty to Aspen putting on him that her ‘life depended on it’. 

Brooke you survived Ridge dumping you via text to move in once before, you can do it again after his ghosting you to chase Taylor through the woods. 

It is sad that this 60 year old woman doesn’t have more self-respect and let this manchild go for once. She went through this ‘winning him back’ from Shauna crap two years ago and here she is again running after him when he gets ‘hurt’ by her not kissing his bum and allowing himself to be manipulated into leaving her. He does it so easily that Brooke should realize it ain’t her that’s got an issue, it’s him.

And it’s sad that Steffy and Thomas keep vilifying Brooke like Ridge isn’t the one waffling and hurting both women. I know, they want to hero worship Ridge while also busting him on his ‘neglect’ but it’s hi-larious that they see it so clearly in Liam what a weenie he is and not their father. Or maybe they do and that’s why they treat him the way they do- Thomas taking out his hatred for Ridge on Liam and Steffy so in need of winning her father’s love that she unhealthily competes for Liam who waffles just like him. Can James Warwick come back and do a collective therapy session on all these idiots and point out what’s really going on? 

• Love 15

So, what's this all about? A poor recreation of the Tridge St. Thomas proposal back in the '90s? Throw in the infamous Rick and Phoebe trek through Sydney.

Both Taylor and Brooke are pathetic idiots. When Taylor looked at Ridge and said, "I'm sorry . . . " I was like "YES!!!"  But, Taylor is absolutely spot-on on two crucial points. Yes, Ridge is angry with Brooke. But, every time, Taylor tried to press him for details, he deflected. And second, she knows that Ridge believes what he's feeling and saying in the moment.

The treatment of Brooke was even worse. Who just walks out of their house and hops on a plane to visit his ex-wife and not tell the current wife? And Ridge should have talked to Brooke about the CPS call. I guess since he's sworn to secrecy and doesn't have a copy of the report to CPS, there is nothing to challenge.

I can't wait until this all blows up in the Taytots' faces. I will feel not one bit sorry for Taylor. She knows better. 

I hope the IT guy gets fired by CPS and he loses his "license" in whatever it is.

Oh, and please, no! No more Brill. We all want for Bill to have a chance with Li. 

And I might add . . .  Ridge is a JACKASS!

• Applause 4
  • Love 12

At this point I’m in favor of Brooke and Taylor just being on their own for a while. I would think fans who want Ridge and Taylor to be together wouldn’t want it to happen this way because it doesn’t feel earned. Ridge is still keeping one foot in both relationships at all times. If he wants to end things with Brooke, then fine whatever. He just needs to talk with her and make a decision one way or another. It’s unfair to both women to keep playing them like this. I just wish they’d stop giving him the time of day. 

• Applause 3
  • Love 9

At this point I’m in favor of Brooke and Taylor just being on their own for a while.

I've been thinking this for ages. I don't see what either of them sees in Ridge - especially this version. These characters are too old to be acting this childishly. I really don't understand how the writers think any of this is entertainment or remotely romantic. Ridge never has any scenes in which he is required to do a bit of romantic wooing for either woman. Brooke can blather on and on about destiny but when has Ridge even acknowledged this so called destiny?

Additionally, I'm sick and tired of Bill and Brooke remembering their romance. It's the same damn scenes over and over. Plus, I'm not forgetting that he lost her because he was humping a model ... of a building. Lawd. I'm team Bill and Li all the way.

• Love 13
16 hours ago, KnightStorm said:

Those Tridge Aspen scenes were some of the best comedy ever! Wait...the show is supposed to be a drama? Never mind.

What was even the point of the first on location shoot we've had since probably Sydney '17 for this stupidity? They could've had her running on a SoCal beach to have this same tired ass conversation with Ridge.

3 hours ago, hypnotoad said:

Additionally, I'm sick and tired of Bill and Brooke remembering their romance. It's the same damn scenes over and over.

God this. If it was that good, why did they ever split up in the first place?

EDIT: Also, weren't they only married for maybe three or four months tops? They certainly had chemistry but it's hardly the stuff of legends and all the clips they ever show is of them in Aspen chasing Katie down in her postpartum depression instead of...well, shit, what *did* they ever have EXCEPT for that?

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 6

Taylor really fell for Ridge's BS again🤦‍♀️...I honestly don't get how because he was hardly convincing, as mentioned upthread he was dodging questions & vague as fuck. Even RM Ridge wouldn't be able to make all that crap he was spewing sound romantic/believable. So this is what all her boring platitudes about being done with this kind of nonsense amounted to? Great job Tay.....

I'm not looking forward to Brooke begging Ridge and defending her case, but what I dread even more is the vitriol that Taylor & Steffy are going to hurl at her upon learning that "Brooke" called CPS on Tomass. 

On 10/7/2022 at 8:28 PM, Anna Yolei said:

I don't blame her fans for being livid with the damage done to her character. I mean, nothing against Brooke but we didn't need Brooke 2.0 in Taylor, throwing herself an unavailable men.

A while ago, I would've said "meh whatever" to this because I've never really taken the "Taylor's character was destroyed she'd never do xyz to someone!" argument to heart cos since her debut, she's always been on the thirsty/shady/smug side of things so personally, I didn't think she was going to amount to much else than what she is now anyway, at least where Ridge/Brooke were concerned. Plus, better soap characters than her have been victims of far worse character assassinations, and hardly any of them get the courtesy of the writers trying to clean it up later like NuTaylor has gotten. However, given the out of the blue 180 Hope is doing with Tomass & allowing her daughter to sleep under the same roof as him after all the fuckery he's done, I can concede a bit and say, I get where they're coming from. Even if it's annoyingly taken to the extreme BS of Taylor being the infallible saint that's been hard done to by the evil Brooke, or she would just rather die than wreck a marriage/relationship(if only lol). I still have more understanding for it now, even if only slightly.  

Ridge is honestly worse than dogshit, knows exactly what he's doing, he's setting Brooke up to be humiliated. He knows Brooke is going to chase after him and ask him why he left & to come home. He knows that the CPS call might be brought up, probably by her as she tries to claim innocence. Taylor & Steffy and they'll no doubt get another one-sided callout against Brooke & Ridge will probably join in this time, as opposed to just standing there being useless while his brat daughter & ex-wife drag her. Ridge should do us all a favor and choke on the next pinecone that falls on him. 

• Applause 6
  • Love 7

This writing is s reminiscent  of the late 1960’s or 1970’s or even earlier. Women now don’t need to chase some jackass to beg him to love her. Not to mention having two women to chase this horrible man to love them. What year do these writers live in??!! This is so insulting to the few viewers they have left.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 11
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, Gam2 said:

This writing is s reminiscent  of the late 1960’s or 1970’s or even earlier. Women now don’t need to chase some jackass to beg him to love her. Not to mention having two women to chase this horrible man to love them. What year do these writers live in??!! This is so insulting to the few viewers they have left.

I realize your text is close to mine but this is worth repeating. This is one repeat I won't get tired of.

Based on the spoilers, I decided to watch today's show after missing a few weeks of episodes. After the first few minutes, I turned off the tv. 🤮  I couldn't do it.

Edited by madfortv
Fixed a typo.
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8
On 10/9/2022 at 2:59 PM, Skarzero said:

the extreme BS of Taylor being the infallible saint that's

...shot $Bill with a gun. Does Sludge know? Would he even care? Or would that make him want her even more?

Where's Prince Omar when you need him?

Because they haven't let us see any real proof yet it that it was Thomas' tom-foolery has me worried. I just hope they don't pull some stupit fake-out and decide to make it that Sheila used the phone voice trick and called CPS. You know on this show they sometimes take the stupidest route possible.

And hooray! Douglas is back! I couldn't adore that little boy more if I tried. Now, now I'm looking forward to this storyline. Honestly when Douglas was recast I nearly stopped watching. Between losing that little actor and this Taylor crap I was really bummed about the show.

• Love 13

Pepe Le Pew, you are a fucking piece of Shit. He goes ape shit on Brooke for kissing Deacon and hugging Bill but kissing and hugging Taylor is perfectly fine.  

Lurch is bastardizing Brooke in front of Eric and Donna and if it was me, I would kick Lurch in his vagina.  Lurch, your mother never ever betrayed your father?  Not even once?  Give me a break.  Lurch, you are an unbalance psycho. 

• Love 10
16 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Pepe Le Pew, you are a fucking piece of Shit. He goes ape shit on Brooke for kissing Deacon and hugging Bill but kissing and hugging Taylor is perfectly fine.  

Lurch is bastardizing Brooke in front of Eric and Donna and if it was me, I would kick Lurch in his vagina.  Lurch, your mother never ever betrayed your father?  Not even once?  Give me a break.  Lurch, you are an unbalance psycho. 

Man, who's gonna tell 'im about James? 👀

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

I couldn’t watch Steffy and her glee at Mommy and Daddy reuniting. If you’re getting Botox, you might be too old to worry about your parents love life. 
Then you have Thomas the a-hole that keeps on giving. Now he’s goading Donna. Never mind that Ridge is still married. Get your shit in order, then go be with Taylor if you find that you can’t live without Giggles the hat wearing track enthusiast.

• Applause 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 9

I'm telling you, I cackled when Ridge promised, "in front of my beautiful daughter, that I will always protect your heart."  Yeah, that'll last a few months, tops. And Taylor is an idiot if she doesn't know damn well that's how it works. She knows he came after he because he's pissed at Brooke about something. So pissed that he couldn't even talk about it, but she thinks him coming to her is because he legitimately chose her with a clear head and heart? 

Looks like the shine is wearing off Dad's (Grandpa's) House of Fun for Douglas. I just like to think that this actor knows Thomas ain't shit, and he can't help playing his scenes like that. Also, it looks like we're probably going to be in for another round of Douglas being the one to bust his father for his sins. My family has the same Apple sign-in (so we can share purchases, and, when my son was little, we could keep an eye on what he was doing) and with some apps, activity on one device is available in the same app on the other devices on our account. I'm guessing we're going to get some story where Douglas finds the file for the Brooke phone call to CPS on that app, and he tells someone (probably Eric or Donna, since they've featured in both scenes where he's used the app). 

I'd be happy to leave Ridge to Taylor, but I uberhate Steffy and Thomas "winning." They are going to be the most smug assholes. Thomas already was with Donna in today's episode. And, good Lord, Thomas and Steffy's dialogue from the moment Steffy spotted her mommy and daddy kissing, has been even more little kids who want mommy and daddy back together than usual. Both the writing and the way the two of them deliver the lines.  And Steffy has talked to her brother about 5 or 6 times since landing in Aspen. How many times has she talked to her husband and children during that same time? She was just so devastated by Finn's "death," and now she can barely remember his name in the face of cooing over mommy and daddy holding hands. 

Also, yeah, Ridge and Taylor are so into each other that the only thing they can think of to do after their joyous and romantic reunion is sit on the couch so Taylor can giggle with their daughter like school girls. The passion, y'all, it's melting TV screens around the globe. 

• Like 3
  • Fire 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 8

Let me guess ... Steffy is going to post guard outside Taylor's bedroom door to see if Ridge sneaks in for some sexxx-eeee times. Now if Taylor sleeps with Ridge while he's still married to Brooke, she can never ever sit in judgment of Brooke again (not that she's ever had the right to). 

If all of this isn't ENOUGH to make Brooke drop that insipid immature hobo, what's it going to take? She was so desperate today, "Ridge, our love story isn't over." Honey, it died DECADES ago. Really, when RM left, Ridge should have been killed off. TK is so awful in the role and there isn't a single thing that's romantic or sexy about him with anybody. Except Bill.

Taylor and Ridge are looking and acting like high school kids. 

I wish Donna had slapped the taste out of Thomas' smirking face today.

• Like 3
  • Applause 15
  • Love 6

Ok, I get it; we aren't going to address the elephant in the room, because then it wouldn't seem like Ridge made his choice organically. Instead, we are going with the narrative that Ridge just "can't do this anymore", whatever that means. So, Ridge will insult and degrade Brooke, telling her he can't live with her "drama" and he needs his safe place now. And Thomas certainly isn't going to spill the beans, because that might make non-believers suspicious. 

At the end of the day should it really matter to Brooke what drove Ridge back into Taylor's arms? What woman is going to stand there and fight for something so transient. What woman would want a man who would do this to her? Every time Ridge gets his panties in a pinch, he runs to another woman, but this time, at least as far as Brooke is concerned, there is no apparent reason. Ridge made a decision without bothering to discuss anything with his wife and ran off to start a new life without even asking for a divorce. But Brooke won't care. No, she will go limping back to LA, and will mope around that house, pining and crying and wondering what she did to make this happen. I don't think I can bear it again; after NYE'sGate, and all those months of "why did I do that" and begging that worthless oaf to come home. 

Another thing I am not up for is watching Thomas terrorize Douglas again, but I can totally see it coming. When Douglas discovers what his father did the with voice app, and busts his dad, I can see Thomas doing the same things as before to keep Douglas from telling anyone. I think that, along with Douglas's growing unhappiness of not being with Hope and his family, will be what will ultimately bring Douglas back to the cabin. 

In the meantime, we will have broken Brooke again, Taylor McGiggle pants, and an insufferably smug Steffy and Thomas. 

It all sucks. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Applause 7
  • Love 12

Brooke just needs to calmly state, "OK, Ridge," turn around and head back to her Uber FC jet and fly back to L.A. When she gets home, she needs to throw that man-child's clothes and belongings on the front lawn, change the locks, and call Gloria Allred. We all know that would send Ridge scurrying back. Just. Like. That. /snap 

Yeah, right. Instead, it will be more moping and crying, ruminating over what went wrong, and doggedly sticking to her delusional belief in "destiny" and "love for the ages." Throw in some circular arguments with Taylor, Thomas, and Steffy.

The fact that Ridge won't even explain what's going on to Brooke, let alone try to give her a chance to defend herself, speaks volumes. To me, that just supports that Ridge mentally and emotionally abuses Brooke.

I figured out what I meant in my other post about nuRidge. In romantic/sexual situations, TK plays it like this fumbling adolescent who is self-conscious about his movements and feelings, so everything is couched in joking/humor. It's such a jarring contrast to his otherwise rude, egotistical, abrasive behavior. RM sure knew how to bring the charm, intensity, and romance. 

At this point, all the stories are so flat, predictable, and boring. I do wish TIIC would use some of the money they are saving from RS, DR, DB, and the actress who played Flo, to invest in a few new male and female characters. The show needs another competing fashion house to add a dimension and core theme that's sorely missing. We were really cheated out of an acrimonious Queric divorce, but I respect RS's decision to move on to pursue her ceramics art.

I want to know that happened to Quinn and *this* gave me some hope.

Spoiler

I read in more than one "reliable" soap newsletter, that Carter is going to reveal to Katie what's going on with Quinn which reinvigorates their previous flirtations/spark. That sounds better than another ToD with Carter/Paris/Zende. (If it's even true.)

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
51 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

Brooke just needs to calmly state, "OK, Ridge," turn around and head back to her Uber FC jet and fly back to L.A. When she gets home, she needs to throw that man-child's clothes and belongings on the front lawn, change the locks, and call Gloria Allred. We all know that would send Ridge scurrying back. Just. Like. That. /snap 

Absolutely.

Ridge pulls this shit because he knows he can, and he also knows that Brooke will always be there, waiting in the wings, until he "decides' what he wants to do with his life. How many times has Ridge gone away to choose between Taylor and Brooke? I can think of a least 3 times, the first being tied into the contract signing that would have robbed Brooke of her rights to BeLief. I was watching some old episodes and came across one when Ridge was begging Brooke to come back to him. It was after he found out that Taylor was a raging hypocrite, who had lied to him for years about James. During this conversation, Brooke made a statement that I wish would come out of her mouth right now "You have no credibility with me Ridge". 

That would be so satisfying. 

But alas, that would never happen today because Brooke has no agency anymore. She exists only to coddle a useless, waffling, man child, and to make excuses for his inexcusable behavior. 

• Applause 3
  • Love 11

I don’t follow any other B&B accounts or boards. Are there any fans actually enjoying this storyline and caught up in the “romance” [gag]? I’m not understanding who the writers are writing this for. 

• Like 3
  • Love 5

Yes, but viewership doesn’t necessarily mean that fans are enjoying the storyline. I think the posts on this board prove that. I’m just wondering if there are viewers out there that are actually buying this Ridge/Taylor true love stuff and the other stuff that Steffy and Thomas have been spouting. 

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, Angeleyes said:

Yes, but viewership doesn’t necessarily mean that fans are enjoying the storyline. 

CBS doesn't care if viewers are enjoying it, they care if viewers are watching it.

28 minutes ago, Angeleyes said:

I think the posts on this board prove that. I’m just wondering if there are viewers out there that are actually buying this Ridge/Taylor true love stuff and the other stuff that Steffy and Thomas have been spouting. 

For every post on Primetime that supports the idea that B&B is currently unwatchable, there's 10 Facebook groups that think Jacqueline McGinnis Wood and Krista Allen are the Meryl Streeps of daytime.  We are in the minority, alas.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

Well, they confirmed that Renfield framed Brooke as expected. Based on the fact that KKL is still wearing the wedding ring in recently taped scenes...Bridge probably won't even get divorced...and this whole thing may come apart by Halloween. I really wanted Brooke rid of that loser...but hopefully Thomas suffers at least.

• Love 8

Holy crap this show. I already dont bother watching the recorded show when I’m not home… but I think I may need to stop completely. It’s so insulting to my intelligence.

First of all why is a professional psychologist willing to be with s man who she doesn’t even trust to talk to his ex-wife?
Why would a chemist chase a husband across the country if he wants to be with another weekend.

And to cap it off, why would an experienced trouble maker RECORD his confession?!!

arrrrghhhhhh! 

over and out…

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5