Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, Skarzero said:

I always thought that was strange too but it all makes sense when you realize the unfortunately reality that many women, even in the West, have internalized misogyny & sexist views. And it effects how women consume media, even if we aren't consciously aware of it.

And there's the need to see the men on soaps as some romantic ideal. So, all the bullshit must be the women's fault. Can't let on that Ridge is a waffling, hypocritical, controlling asshole. So, it must be that whatever woman he's about to waffle away from is some unmitigated ho-bag who doesn't deserve him. 

• Applause 11
  • Love 1

Once again, two separate conversations that couldn't have been further apart. Bill and Brooke, warm, sentimental, remembering their time together in an adult and fond way. Taylor and Ridge, thirsty, desperate, with Taylor reciting a history based in fantasy, replete with hugging and declarations of love, and Taylor nearly panting in her need to convince Ridge that Brooke is a bad girl. 

And a stupid, useless, fucking waffle just stood there like a mute moron and did nothing to stop Taylor from denigrating his wife. 

So, if Ridge gets his knickers in a knot over Brooke hugging her ex-husband, then I say tough darts buddy! Tit for tat and all. 

I have but one plea for Steffy

sgiphy.gif

She is becoming one hella annoying TayTot. Now, there has been some truly outlandish and ridiculous stuff spilling out of her mouth this week, but yesterday absolutely took the cake. Brooke has walked away from Ridge numerous times for other men? Oh my, that is simply the height of hilarity right there. I wouldn't even know where to begin with that, given the wrongness of it. In any event, I was proud of Hope for standing her ground, and not getting down in the dirt with Steffy. Hope doesn't know Taylor's entire history, but she knows enough, and she certainly knows Steffy's, but she didn't need to go there. She stayed focused on the issues at hand and wasn't interested in what may or may not have happened twenty or thirty years ago. Steffy just continues to embarrass herself and is looking more foolish daily. 

Brooke and Bill? I loved them together, I really did, but they destroyed their magic by having them split up over a skyscraper. It just isn't there with them anymore. I would much prefer to see Bill and Li start a romance. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Applause 1
  • Love 15

That was just cruel to see Brooke and Bill together and remember how it used to be, what could have been, but was thoroughly ruined over a skyscraper as pretext to send Brooke back into Ridge's greasy arms.

I've long since given up hope for a Brill reunion and would much rather see what could be with Bill and Li. At least there, I would hope we wouldn't have to worry about Ridge interfering. And we'd also have to stop hearing bad-ass Bill whining about Katie when it's obvious if Brooke snapped her fingers, he'd forget all about Lemon Heads. 

Ridge has zero leg to stand on with the Brill hug. Dude, you made out with Taylor multiple times (only deigning to fess up to one of those times because you had to as Taylor was gushing to anyone and everyone who would listen to her prattling on like a teenager) and you think you have the right to be pissy about a simple hug? Fuck off and take your trifling, poor man's Real Housewife ex and hypocritical brats with you.

• Applause 2
  • Love 11
18 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I thought it seemed pretty clear from Bill's remarks that Katie was finally done with him.

Does anyone know the official status of certain characters on this show?  Is Katie/Wyatt/Shauna/Flo  gone?

Edited by norcalgal
  • Useful 2

Ridge: I’m not a jealous man

Also Ridge: I don’t understand why I have to come home and see Bill or Deacon here. 

Also Ridge: Just returned from hugging his ex-wife with whom he has kissed, hugged, and snuggled with on multiple occasions since she has returned to town. Also, she seems to show up wherever he goes and is around him all the time. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 13

So Ridge can canoodle with Taylor and profess his love for her every chance he gets but heaven forbid that Brooke hug Bill. 

And her groveling and apologizing and kissing that slob is gag-worthy. 

Don’t get me started on Steffy calling her mother, who is currently Ridge’s very willing affair partner, a “saint.”

Justin Timberlake Idk GIF

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 6

I'd just like to remind Ridge that Deacon literally saved his daughter's life. And Bill rescued Finn and flew him to Monaco to reunite with Ridge's daughter, bringing her out of her deep depression. Both men should be welcome visitors in "his" home. (Since we all know it won't be his much longer.) 

Is it me, or does it seem like they were headed in certain directions, with romantic pairings, like a month ago, but they have since thrown all the cards up in the air and reshuffled the deck? It seemed like we were going to get some level of Deacon/Taylor, while Ridge was going to stay with Brooke (for the time being). With Finn alive, it seemed like the show was going to leave Liam and Hope together to deal with other stories.  And Bill/Li seemed almost certain. And, of course, we finally got a payoff on Quarter, but it was only like 10 minutes before Rena left. 

Now, Deacon hasn't even shared air space with Taylor since she went to Monaco. Deacon will likely end up "in love" with Sheila, because the writers seem like they can't tank his character enough. Brooke and Ridge just need someone to call time of death already so that Steffy, who recently welcomed her husband back from the dead, can declare it the best day of her life when her father deigns to fuck her mother again. (And we can all vomit when Taylor overshares every single excruciating detail with her like they're at a slumber party in high school.) Thomas is trying to insinuate himself back into Hope's life. And they're throwing that Bill/Brooke hug at us.  The only hint of a change that likely won't stick is Bill/Brooke. Because they worked too well together last time they got a chance (until that skyscraper idiocy), and we can't have her happier with anyone than she has ever been with Ridge, so she'll remain in limbo or getting involved with Deacon and not realizing he's also involved with Sheila. 

It occurs to me that, along with her name, Steffy apparently also inherited the self-appointed role of keeper of Ridge's dick from her grandmother. When her kids grow up, she's going to be a combination of her grandmother and mother. She'll micromanage Hayes's dating life, and she's going to completely forget (like she hasn't already) that she used to love Beth like a daughter, and push Kelly to go after any guy Beth so much as smiles at. 

• Applause 4
  • Love 6

Very impressive Lurch pressing maybe 40 lbs. Those weights were not real.  

So Hope doesn’t want to drag through the courts but the man who loves Douglas so so much if push came to shove would be willing to drag Douglas through the courts. Does Lurch expect Hope to roll over without a fight?  Now Lurch, what does the triangle between Brooke/Ridge/Taylor really have anything to with the price of tea in China. Lurch, give me a break, you cannot convince me in a million years that Ridge has a best version. Maybe just maybe Ridge’s best version is his tyrannical hypocritical god complex self. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Crashcourse said:

Maybe I missed it, but has Carter (or anyone else, for that matter) ever mentioned Quinn and what's happened to her?

Thomas joked about Carter maintaining has body for Quinn. Seems like they're just going to keep acting as if she's still around like they tend to do for unavailable characters.

• Love 2

Brooke? Please find your self respect and dignity. Kick that nasty, self absorbed, narcissistic, gross sub-human known as Ridge out of your house and your life. I have no care left for this story about these two sad human beings.

• Applause 9
  • Love 2

It really struck home to me this evening that Ridge is mentally and emotionally abusive to Brooke. Why she puts up with it is beyond me. 

And kudos to Carter for calling Thomas out on his BS about no longer being obsessed with Hope. You can run but you can't hide. 

• Sad 1
  • Applause 8
  • Love 3
On 9/15/2022 at 2:55 PM, norcalgal said:

There has been a long streak of misogyny on this soap. Not sure if Bell Sr. and Jr. are the ones to dictate that, or if the writers just choose to do that. Anyhoo, it is weird that soaps - primarily geared toward women - are so blatant in their misogyny.  Maybe they think women will tune in no matter what.  

B&B has the unique distinction of having two  EPs in its history and the current one having been a writer from day one. Older B&B was certainly more entertaining but even then, the calling cards were  all still there. the story with Kristen and Clarke in particular is one that really rustled my jimmies.

Y&R probably had the same issues, but from what I've seen of the few episodes available from the 80s, the women are at least allowed to stan up for themselves every once in a while, or in Patty's case, bust a well deserved cap in Jack's cheating ass. But then, Y&R also had more outside writers. But even at its lowest points, not even Victor goddamn Newman gets away without criticism the way Steffy does and THAT is saying a lot.

On 9/15/2022 at 7:54 PM, CharlizeCat said:

If I had to choose between Katie and Li, is there even anything to think about? I believe that Li would accept Bill as he is and not try to change him. Bill is definitely an upgrade from Jack.

Likewise, I also think she would be able to call him out on some of his worst tendencies without being a pushover. I love Bill and I think Katie could be cloying at times but I hated when Brooke would help him cover up his drinking, as one example.

That said, Katie deserves better, too. Put the insecure Ugly Duckling! Katie thing to bed for good and let her hook up with someone her family hasn't also fucked. Hell, even if they've gotta poach someone from Y&R for a few months like we had with Ashley Abbott in 2007 (and dated Ridge!!!) , just frigging do that 🤷‍♀️

1 hour ago, CharlizeCat said:

And kudos to Carter for calling Thomas out on his BS about no longer being obsessed with Hope. You can run but you can't hide. 

Carter has been a thirsty simp for the entire duration of his time in LA.

Game knows game.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

I'd just like to remind Ridge that Deacon literally saved his daughter's life. And Bill rescued Finn and flew him to Monaco to reunite with Ridge's daughter, bringing her out of her deep depression. Both men should be welcome visitors in "his" home. (Since we all know it won't be his much longer.) 

Like grimy ungrateful father so like grimy ungrateful daughter. I mean for fucks sake if I was Brooke I would be trying to figure out what went so wrong in my life that I care about people that actively shit on me or don't care about me. In all her diatribes against Brooke, Steffy never offers up any reprieve and says "Well at least she tried to protect me & my son from Sheila" nope, she would rather focus on the ways Brooke has hurt her ogre father. And ignore all the times that Ridge has done Brooke & even her own saint(🙄) mother dirty as fuck over the years. Ngl that "Taylor is a saint" shit still takes me out a little 😂. But no tell us Steffy, what did the saint do to protect you from the psycho Sheila? Exactly, nothing. Instead she convinced your silly ass to invite her over to your home to interact with your husband & hold your son. Which conveniently got the both of you off Sheila's shit list for a period of time (despite you slapping the fuck out of her & shoving her), and Brooke at the top of it.

So this is the thanks that Brooke gets for defending Ridge & his children/grandchildren? Awesome. When people say that Brooke should mind her business more often I actually 100% wholeheartedly agree, especially in situations like this, where her safety is compromised trying to stick up for the Taytots. 10/10 recommend she never does some shit like that again. 

9 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

But even at its lowest points, not even Victor goddamn Newman gets away without criticism the way Steffy does and THAT is saying a lot.

LOL It really is saying a lot! Even Summer 1.0 had narrative pushback I.e. Mariah, Tessa, Lola, etc. Summer 2.0 is somewhat narratively impervious but it's permissible at the moment since she isn't nearly as insufferable as 1.0. Our fellow fans over on the Y&R forum accurately discuss how the Newmans, usually Victor or Nick, always win. Well maybe in the next crossover they should pit them against Steffy so Victor could take his first true L since the 80's lmao. I would've bet on the Newmans in the past but these days I'm afraid the Fauxrresters might have the stronger Teflon coating. Which means this really is the darkest timeline. 

15 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Lurch, what does the triangle between Brooke/Ridge/Taylor really have anything to with the price of tea in China. Lurch, give me a break, you cannot convince me in a million years that Ridge has a best version. Maybe just maybe Ridge’s best version is his tyrannical hypocritical god complex self. 

Yeah I've been asking that myself too like Tomass, what best version of Ridge? The Ronn Moss days? Sure I agree with that, but he was still a dickhead then too 😂 Ridge really only has one version, and tyrannical hypocrite with a god complex is exactly it. Secondly I love how it doesn't occur to Tomass that Ridge should be the "best version of himself" even if he's single because that's what a normal, rational human being would strive to be. It's not Taylor's job to make Ridge a better person like what fucking year is this for real? She doesn't anyway, Ridge is a self-righteous asshole no matter who he's with. If anything Taylor will magnify those traits & encourage it since she's the undefeated heavyweight champ in the self-righteous, sanctimonious, hypocrite, department second only to Ridge and OG Stephanie. 

• Applause 7
  • Love 5

I'm starting to think maybe Steffy is not emotionally ok. She is  frantic and wild eyed in her various rants about her parents NEEDING to be together. Like all that anxiety and depression she had when she thought Finn was dead hasn't dissipated, just manifested now in this manic  obsession with getting her parents together. Too bad she doesn't  have a World Renowned...yadda yadda in her life. Is she going to lock Brooke in a gondola?  

• Applause 2
  • Love 13

Um, Steffy? Have you forgotten every man your mom has had sex with or shot in the back? Is this the “saint” of a mother you’re talking about? Geez Louise. Every script says “DITTO” from yesterday and every day before that. Blech.

• Applause 4
  • Love 8
On 9/15/2022 at 3:07 PM, backhometome said:

Brooke had more anger towards Steffy when Liam cheated last time. Now Hope and her are just blaming Taylor for kissing Ridge.

By all means Ridge and Liam should be thrown away like the trash they are, but considering the years and years of hatred and hostility Taylor & Steffy spewed at anyone named Logan, I'd have more anger toward them too.

• Love 10
On 9/17/2022 at 11:29 AM, Skarzero said:

Like grimy ungrateful father so like grimy ungrateful daughter. I mean for fucks sake if I was Brooke I would be trying to figure out what went so wrong in my life that I care about people that actively shit on me or don't care about me. In all her diatribes against Brooke, Steffy never offers up any reprieve and says "Well at least she tried to protect me & my son from Sheila" nope, she would rather focus on the ways Brooke has hurt her ogre father.

Give Steffy time, and she'll make the whole thing Brooke's fault.  "If Brooke had kept her nose out of my business and didn't get in Sheila's face, Sheila wouldn't have given her the real champagne, and there would have been no reason for me to confront Sheila in that alley. Really, if Brooke hadn't been an alcoholic in the first place, Finn and I would have never been shot!" 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
14 hours ago, Emma Snyder said:

By all means Ridge and Liam should be thrown away like the trash they are, but considering the years and years of hatred and hostility Taylor & Steffy spewed at anyone named Logan, I'd have more anger toward them too.

True enough, but the way the men just skate away without so much as a slap on the wrist still grates. Like, Nick Newman on Y&R is a chronic cheater but Sharon and/or Phyllis are allowed to dig into him before they have a go at whoever he cheated with. I don't watch Days or GH but I have to assume it's not nearly as lopsided as it tends to be here.

The worst part about it all is, in the case of Liam, I don't think either of his MILs genuinely like him. Few people seem to in canon. But they support his relationships with their respective loved ones almost solely to score points against the other side. The only I remember someone being against either pairing was Rick but even that was because Thomas was his biggest competition for Caroline and an available Hope got him out of the picture. Liam is a sentient carnival prize.

• Love 7

The person married to your daughter should have more anger in cheating than who he cheated with. I dont remember Brooke ever saying a bad thing about Liam ever. Same with Taylor. They just praised him. Now that I think about it they never say a bad thing about Ridge either. 😒

• Love 5

I cannot imagine how embarrassed these actors are to have to repeat every single day after day after day the same words they’ve been saying for weeks or months now. I suppose looking at those pay checks helps the humiliation. Barely.

• Love 18

I don't think I can stand another day of this. I thought that last week Ridge told Taylor (albeit very indirectly) that he wasn't ready/would not make any kind of commitment to her. Then I thought she kind of got the message. I remember Taylor returning to FC right after she had that convo with Ridge and tried to discretely shut Steffy up when Steffy was badgering Ridge yet again. 

That greasy ogre is really enjoying this, isn't he? He defends his love for and marriage to Brooke, yet will run over to Steffy's house at the snap of a finger all the while knowing that he'll see Taylor. 

When Brooke told Hope she missed her annual exam, I wondered if that portends something?  Some kind of health crisis coming up for Brooke?

I didn't know that a doctor can just suddenly decide to take a day off to go surfing. I guess if you've missed work for being "dead," what's another day? 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, CharlizeCat said:

When Brooke told Hope she missed her annual exam, I wondered if that portends something?  Some kind of health crisis coming up for Brooke?

I wondered the same thing.  I hope not, though, because of course Taylor, Thomas, and Steffy will suddenly become magnanimous and insist that Ridge stay with Brooke until she dies, and *then* their precious Forrester family can be reunited.

I remember enough of my college French to know that charcuterie is not pronounced "char-cooter-y", although I guess it's entirely appropriate that Steffy would say it that way.

• LOL 8
  • Love 5

The next thing you know Paris will be the spokes model for Forester.  

Same shit, different day. Come on monkeys with a keyboard, earn your pay instead of just changing the date on the scrips. 

Where is Douglas?  Is he also sleeping like Kelly and Hayes?  

• Applause 2
  • Love 9

Talk about a broken record. Thomas and Steffy though.

I was glad to see Ridge get a bit forceful with Thomas, but he needs to back those words up with actions. Instead of jumping to run over to Cliff House, ask what Steffy needs him to come over for. Ah, but I bet a worthless waffler knew exactly what his little Tot was about and couldn't wait to see Taylor and keep baiting the trap. 

Of all the options mentioned for Hayes future career, please, not a doctor like his grandma. The last thing we need is another dime store shrink running around. 

Any respect I had for Finn is gone; he is the saddest handmaiden in husbanddom. I positively cringed when he was smiling at Steffy's nonsense and made the comment "you dog". As if what she is doing is acceptable fun; it isn't. And he certainly snapped to mommy's attention when she said "I don't need to recruit Finn; do I?" Wow, he answered that real quick and in a hurry. Seems this particular lapdog definitely knows where his bread gets buttered. 

And then there is Taylor, acting all butt hurt because her kids are trying to direct her love life. Right, she has just shifted that responsibility from Stephanie to the Tot's.  

The dynamics of Steffy and Taylor's relationship are off putting to say the least. At no time could I ever see conducting myself like that with my mother, and if I did, she certainly wouldn't be giggling and looking at me from under her fake eyelashes. 

What a waste of an episode. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 9
  • Love 5

I’m not sure what Brooke’s obvious health crisis is going to be, but if she’s the lead in that story (as opposed to Ridge or their “destinnnnnnny”), I’m here for it. Anything to get away from the every.single.day parent trap nonsense. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 10
  • Love 3

Oh Ridge. I was so proud of him shutting Thomas down the other day re: Brooke, but then he heads over to Steffy's at the drop of a hat and spends however long it's been now just hanging out with Taylor and the kids. Ridge is going to have to back up his words AND his actions. Tell Finn you're glad he's alive (only in Soaps, lol!), wish him and Steffy well, and then get the heck out of there and  go home. To Brooke. Your wife.

Stop doing Family Time with Taylor and the Tots, and stop letting your mouth say "no" while your actions ( that giggly foolishness is spreading, I see) say "yes".

• Like 3
  • Applause 7
  • Love 4

Hope so Bill came over to see Brooke to supposedly talk about Katie and you are worried about what Ridge thought. Yet you saw Taylor all over Ridge and Ridge just thought that was just peachy.  Brooke is a mentally abused wife who keeps making excuses for her abuser. 

Bitch move Stuffy but that’s nothing new for you is it?  

• Love 11

How did the Tots get so hyper focused ton their parents getting back together. Seems like it's ALL they ever talk about...Steffy, what do you want for breakfast? 

"Bacon and eggs, they go together like Mom and Dad"

Thomas, can you put the dishes in the dishwasher? "It reminds me of how happy we were when Mom and Dad were together." 

Where's Douglas? "He is learning the Forrester legacy (at a friend's house) like the legacy of Mom and Dad being Forresters together."

Parent Trap was subtle prankery in comparison.  This is more Wile E Coyote running into a tunnel painted on the side of a mountain while on rocket powered roller skates.

Ridge needs to say thanks for the invite and the nibbles, I gotta go. And Taylor needs to let Steffy and Thomas know she has been already throwing herself at Ridge like one of thise sticky wall crawling toys so they can STOP PUSHING. 

Now that Paris is the couture model for Forrester, did Grace fly back across the Pond on her broom for the Queen's funeral? 

• Applause 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

Oh FFS, just put Giggles the Shrink with Greasy the Hair. But please bring us to this century and let Brooke be the one to tell him that she wants a break. “It’s not  you Rodge, it’s me” “My name is Ridge, not Rodge.” Whatever. Just please give viewers a break from….. this. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, smartyshorts said:

How did the Tots get so hyper focused ton their parents getting back together. Seems like it's ALL they ever talk about...Steffy, what do you want for breakfast? 

Reminds me when Taylor came back from the dead and Thomas demanded Brooke (with young Hope and RJ at home) leave her husband so that Ridge and Taylor could reunite for their adult children. As if they were cheated even though Ridge and Taylor were married nearly a decade raising their two nutty/selfish children and Phoebe.

• Applause 2
  • Love 7

Wow and just wow! Ridge lectured Brooke and forbade her to see Bill and Deacon in his house. That would have been the perfect opportunity for Brooke to 1) throw it in his face that is is her house and 2) forbid him from going over to Steffy's while Taylor is there (which would be never) unless it's an actual EMERGENCY. Talk about setting boundaries. The double standard is infuriating and Brooke continuing to make excuses for him makes it 1,000x worse.

Finn and Steffy have been back together long enough now that this "miracle" is wearing thin as an excuse for Ridge to keep spending so much time at the Cliff House.

The fact that Brooke keeps putting up with this abysmal treatment from Ridge, defends him, them meekly kowtows to his demands is so demeaning and abusive. I could tell today that Hope finally gets it. Her gentle prodding of Brooke was just making Brooke more defensive and digging her heels in even harder to plan her romantic surprise for Ridge. Me, I wouldn't waste the time, but I would have kicked that asshole to the curb decades ago.

If Taylor the Saint had any shred of decency and self-respect as she claims she does, when the Tots start in on their campaign, she needs to disengage (TM - Meredith Marks) and walk away from the conversation and WTH doesn't she have her own place? Especially with a second-go-around "newlywed" couple under the same roof? It's like Ridge and Taylor are vagabonds, no, make that squatters. 

I am also annoyed that Finn is willingly going along with this nonsense. You don't see Li smothering him the way Taylor and Ridge are. And yes, good question. Why is Thomas squandering this precious time he could be spending with Douglas? You know, the one Thomas wants full-time custody of? Are they all planning to live together in the Cliff House or are they going to plan a hostile takeover of Eric's mansion? 

Go, Sheila/Lina! I want for her to break into the Cliff House and take Steffy out once and for all! Take Taylor with her. ANYTHING to stop the insanity!

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Love 12

I came here full of spit and vinegar, but my fellow posters said it all, and much better than I could have. 

Y'all are the best!

All I can add, simply because of the absolute egregiousness of it is:

Dad has been spending too much time with Brooke 🙄

And now we will have PhoneGate

• Love 8

I seriously cannot take one more day of Steffy and Thomas and the Parent Trap nonsense. Finn encouraging their childish shenanigans makes me wish Sheila had killed him after all if being Steffy's cheerleader is all he's good for these days.

Speaking of Sheila, I am beginning to think she's more sane than Steffy is. Taking her father's phone, gushing to Brooke about how her parents are happy and together and hanging up on her??? She's a damn loon who comes off as five years old and not the stone-cold bitch who could cut you down to size with one raised eyebrow that was Stephanie Douglas Forrester. I couldn't stand her 95% of the tab but I had to respect her because she commanded it. Her namesake granddaughter is not even a poor man's version of Stephanie. She's not woman enough to wear Stephanie's outgrown socks, let alone her high heels. It's honestly embarrassing to watch her try.

What part of if Ridge truly wanted Taylor, he would end things with Brooke once and for all and get back with the giggling idiot, does Steffy not understand? Does she never stop to think that if she has to pull stunts and manipulate situations, then it's not real?

Why am I asking why? Of course she doesn't stop to think. She never has. 

What's next? Thomas drugging Ridge so he sleeps with Taylor like he did with Liam to get him to sleep with Steffy?

Ass-clowns. Both of them.

FdHfvKWakAAEWXJ?format=jpg&name=small

• Fire 2
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

My take is that KB and SK have probably been friends since they both started on the show so long ago. A lot of their chemistry to me, is more like they are so comfortable and familiar with each other to have some of the exchanges that they do. They look most of the time like they're having a lot of fun.

Sheila and Deacon are hot together, but ... so I hope ... KB has been married to her husband for like forever. (Not that that has ever stopped people). I don't know anything at all about SK's love/personal life. Is he married IRL? In a relationship?

• Love 6

That design was as ugly as Stuffy’s soul. Give me a break Xende. The snakes on the collar are supposed to make you edgy?  

Liam, is there rum in your Diet Coke?  Ridge has a sense of humor 😂. Why in the world are you even standing up for Ridge. You see first hand that he treats Brooke and Hope like crap. 

Hope talking to Stuffy and Brooke talking to Taylor makes as much sense as talking to a rock. Brooke should be talking to Ridge and tell him to shit or get off the pot. Isn’t Beth Ridge’s granddaughter?  Does he spend any time with her. Stuffy, family time including the kids?  Your full of shit. I didn’t see any kids with them and that’s including Douglas. Again Stuffy your so dull of 💩. Taylor would never throw herself into the arms of another man?  Man no, men yes.  

• Love 9

The Spencer men are always a treat, but they were particularly refreshing yesterday. Such a nice break from the parent trap nonsense, and finally, a group who speaks the truth. I think what I like best is how Liam doesn't hesitate to low ball Steffy. It seems the little waffle has seen the light, and now understands who and what Steffy really is. Bill, however, is still talking about Brooke in "that way". I can hear the anvils falling and am beginning to believe they are going back there. 

Brooke should have gone to see Steffy, not Taylor. For once, Taylor's hands are clean, and I have to give her credit for a least appearing upset that her daughter would do something like that. Brooke should have also said something to Ridge, although I doubt he would have much to say about it. He would probably just tilt his head and smile. 

I don't really have a problem with Hope visiting Steffy; Hope has a stake in this too regarding Douglas. As usual, they have to let Steffy flap her lips first, but I am sure Hope will rectify that today. And oh my, Steffy sees herself as the new Stephanie? I positively snort laughed. I disliked Stephanie immensely, but still respected her, and at times even liked her and felt sorry for her. But of course, SF was a phenomenal talent, and JMW is at best adequate, and simply doesn't possess the nuance that SF had. Susan could cut you with her voice, or her eyes, she could turn her emotions on a dime and make it believable. Her delivery was perfect, with the right inflections and the right amount of emotion. JMW OTOH, is flat, and seems like she is just reading off of cue cards. 

Was Steffy channeling her inner Greek Goddess yesterday? She considers that office attire? She looked like she was ready for a photo shoot or something. 

• Love 9

If I were Taylor, I would be all kinds of embarrassed that I need my grown-ass children running interference to force my ex-husband to reunite with me.  But bitch has no shame. Never has. Not since the day she started lusting after a soon-to-be widower when the wife, her very own patient, was still very much alive. 

I also don't buy her "Kids...STAHP" act in the slightest. Her words mean nothing when she's happily continuing to flirt with Ridge and sidle up to him and accidentally on purpose touch him every chance she gets. 

Also, this exchange between Taylor and the TayTots.

Taylor: "You're both impossible."

Thomas: "But you still love us."

Taylor: "I really do." Especially since they're doing much of her dirty work for her. 

I cannot imagine being Steffy and Thomas and that invested in my parents' love lives. 

I'm looking ahead to the future and seeing the two of them, in their sixties, bitching to Hope after Ridge dies, whining he should be buried with Taylor instead of Brooke. 

And trust, I would like nothing more than Brooke to finally buy a clue or two and plop that greasy, rancid original Eggo in the trash, even if it means this harpies will gloat. But their gloating and victory is hollow regardless and could turn to out and out ashes in their mouths if Brooke moved on with someone else. 

• Love 11
On 9/16/2022 at 6:01 PM, CountryGirl said:

So Ridge can canoodle with Taylor and profess his love for her every chance he gets but heaven forbid that Brooke hug Bill. 

And her groveling and apologizing and kissing that slob is gag-worthy. 

Don’t get me started on Steffy calling her mother, who is currently Ridge’s very willing affair partner, a “saint.”

Justin Timberlake Idk GIF

Stephanie’s mainly, but Thomas’s  too, obsession with having mommy and daddy back together and perhaps all going on a Teddy Bear picnic hand in hand , is ludicrous!  Aren’t they just a little  old to be this obsessed?  If it weren’t so disgusting, it’d be funny.   I can’t stand Taylor’s sweet little girl routine ether.  She reminds me of something that slithers.

• Love 8

Watching Brooke complain to NuTay today about Steffy’s behavior with the phone reminded me of the time I had to talk to the mother of a girl who hit my daughter on the playground. Of course, they were five years old. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4