Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

There’s no doubt in my mind that Thomas made this happen with CPS, Brooke’s voice, the guy from CPS who used to work for FC, etc. He’s a snake for sure who’s been protected by his rich family his entire life. By the time that doofus, Ridge, finds out hopefully it will be too late to save his marriage to Brooke. Then we can finally be done with this guy and his “destiny”. Please let this constant repeating end, FINALLY!!

• Like 3
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Gam2 said:

There’s no doubt in my mind that Thomas made this happen with CPS, Brooke’s voice, the guy from CPS who used to work for FC, etc. He’s a snake for sure who’s been protected by his rich family his entire life. By the time that doofus, Ridge, finds out hopefully it will be too late to save his marriage to Brooke. Then we can finally be done with this guy and his “destiny”. Please let this constant repeating end, FINALLY!!

Yeah, I thought they'd have some kind of mystery over who it was - Thomas, Steffy, Taylor, Sheila (somehow) or even Douglas himself (being brainwashed with anti-Logan BS by Shrink Grandma just like she has her own kids). But it's now pretty obvious it was Thomas. And Ridge is an idiot not to suspect anything. If the robotic monotone wasn't a dead giveaway, there's the fact that Brooke gave her name as Brooke Logan. She's always taken her husband's name (the BeLieF formula is testament to that!) but Thomas couldn't bring himself to label her a Forrester when he was faking her voice. I don't expect any consequences for him when the truth finally comes out though. Taylor and Steffy - with Ridge's complicity and perhaps even Eric's, since he seems fine with disinviting Brooke from his own shindig - will say Brooke and Hope pushed Thomas to it, and it's in no way indicative of Thomas's unstable, destructive personality reappearing (if it ever disappeared).

Edited by Aymery
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7
On 9/30/2022 at 6:30 AM, RuntheTable said:

And wouldn't you know it, there was an ex-Forrester employee working right where Thomas needed, who was willing to violate all the rules and confidentiality laws. I have no doubt when the truth comes out, that the ex-employee will suffer no consequences, nor will Thomas. Just the status quo. 

I wonder if Bradly watches any anime because this really feels like textbook asspull power up move lol and you're right at least with Stephanie there would be more buildup and thought put into it. Like Thomas & Ridge didn't even have to blackmail, threaten, or barter one of their organs to this guy to get him to snitch. But maybe the writers didn't want to open that can of worms, because that might involve writing more creatively than having the same lines repeated over & over.  

11 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

I hate that bit too, mostly because the stans now use his words against him as "proof" that Liam is okay with Thomas and the hatchet was buried. It really should've been something he said to Wyatt, but ever since TPTB stopped their rivalry over women, Wyatt's just been left in limbo.

Like, how long ago was it that Adam switched Faith now? And Nick has never forgiven or forgotten that (and probably played a part in him boning Sally, in case anyone wanted to know what B&B's Best Girl is up to in Genoa City 🤮), nor does anyone in the Newman family trust him...and he's made more sincere efforts to pull himself from the ledge than Thomas ever has.

^Yep! Also unlike Tomass over here Adam actually did have a shitty childhood & absentee father. He hardly gets any slack, even if he's truly earned it, and he's still catching L's to this day for the messed up shit he's done. The characters around him aren't really guilted into giving him grace and in some cases are even encouraged to ridicule him. Right or wrong. But holding Thomas even the slightest bit accountable for shit he's done in the last 3 years or 3 months even, triggers Steffy & her parents and we have to hear how awful it is to doubt Thomas. Like come on bro....

• Love 9
11 hours ago, Skarzero said:

Also unlike Tomass over here Adam actually did have a shitty childhood & absentee father.

That was all retcon stuff, no? It's been a while since I could follow Y&R without nodding off but when Adam first came on the show as an adult, he was a kid who had gone to Harvard on his own merit and resisted the Newman name for years because the Wilson guy had been his dad for as long as he knew. 

You're right though that Tomass' life was fairly cushy, even with thinking his mom was dead for a few years. And frankly, neither Steffy OR Thomas should want anything to do with the other between him hiding Beth's true identity and Steffy pulling the strings to bring Caroline back into his life to come between him and Sally (that he still knows nothing about), they've both been okay with sabotaging each other to get what they want. Lousy gits, the both of them.

Phoebe dodged a bullet getting to die as early as she did, for damn sure.

• Applause 1
  • Love 10

I was pretty ticked by the whole scenario of guilting/bullying the former FC employee into exposing who made the call to CPS. First, that was completely unethical, a violation of confidentiality, and probably a whole host of other illegalities. 

Next, I was unclear as to what the guy's actual role was with CPS. He was described as a former FC IT employee, now he's a "consultant" for CPS, then he said he'd "lose his license" if his actions ever came out. Is he a social worker?

IT people don't have licenses; they have certifications in specific areas, but as far as I know, what they do doesn't require a license, like social work does.

I just HATE how Ridge (and Thomas) believe that they are above upholding rules and laws (as well as common decency/courtesy, especially the way Ridge treats healthcare workers and law enforcement personnel. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 7
  • Love 4

Why the heck are they bothering to go to Aspen ? It’s going to be the same characters just moved from Malibu to Aspen so Steffy can now browbeat Taylor in Aspen....

Taylor originally said she wanted to go away and think...  next thing you know that heifer daughter is along for the ride and now her husband might be coming 🤯

• Love 10

This “going to Aspen to think” thing is so inane and useless. And do we remember that NuTay shot Bill IN THE BACK???? And now he’s loaning his jet to her and the slut? Dare we hope that the jet goes down in the mountains? 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7

Good lord, how long are they going to torture viewers with Steffy and Thomas’s 40 year old asses dying for their mommy and daddy to get back together? Brooke was in their life a long time and they treat her like shit. It’s like Cinderella in reverse. 

• Applause 5
  • Love 12

This whole show is like Steffy's drug induced hallucination. A couple of middle-aged toddlers, are determined to force their spineless daddy,to go back to their desperate mommy. What's the end goal here...does Steffy plan for them all to move in with her...and for their parents to read them bed time stories every night?

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9

What is Hope’s malfunction?  Is Hope defending Lurch over her mother’s and Liam’s concerns?  Yes Hope, you are very naïve.  Lurch told you as much that he’s still in love with you. Once again, Lurch doesn’t give 💩💩 about Douglas because Lurch still uses him as a weapon. 

When did Lurch become lead designer for HFTF?  I thought it was Xende. 

No Ridge, Douglas was not integrated. He was asked a few innocuous questions. 

• Like 2
  • Love 9
8 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

That was all retcon stuff, no? It's been a while since I could follow Y&R without nodding off but when Adam first came on the show as an adult, he was a kid who had gone to Harvard on his own merit and resisted the Newman name for years because the Wilson guy had been his dad for as long as he knew. 

There was some SL about Adam having a repressed memory of killing someone when he was younger, or something of that nature. I'm fuzzy on the details of how & why, but I'm pretty sure that's the most recent retcon involving Adam. Though erasing Wilson to make way for Victor centered daddy issues regarding Adam also sounds up the writer's alley. Imo Y&R has the some of the weirdest retcons of all the soaps lol the latest one is about Tucker McCall (yes Josh Griffith has really topped himself this time).

On 9/30/2022 at 10:03 PM, Snaporaz said:

So does Karma do anything about someone who shot a man in the back in his own house?  Asking for a fiend.

I was gonna say none, but I didn't have to. I figured the show would do that for me, and it did. In record timing no less. 

Why Hope is being ignorant about this when she was previously adamant about bringing Douglas home before? I don't know if she's trying to keep the peace or is just being a coward again. Either way she's starting to annoy the hell out of me. Now she believes in Thomas just because he hasn't been showing his ass as much to her personally lately. She knows that he's got it out for her mother even if it's just to end her lame marriage to her dolt waffle husband. And since she insisted on staying married to Lame I would've thought she'd take him more seriously at least as far as Tomass/Douglas is concerned. 

• Love 9
10 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I was pretty ticked by the whole scenario of guilting/bullying the former FC employee into exposing who made the call to CPS. First, that was completely unethical, a violation of confidentiality, and probably a whole host of other illegalities. 

Next, I was unclear as to what the guy's actual role was with CPS. He was described as a former FC IT employee, now he's a "consultant" for CPS, then he said he'd "lose his license" if his actions ever came out. Is he a social worker?

IT people don't have licenses; they have certifications in specific areas, but as far as I know, what they do doesn't require a license, like social work does.

I just HATE how Ridge (and Thomas) believe that they are above upholding rules and laws (as well as common decency/courtesy, especially the way Ridge treats healthcare workers and law enforcement personnel. 

Whether it's the actor's style (cough cough), this Ridge is so rich that he dismisses everyone, rushes them along and has no time for courtesy.  I'm a rich bully so shut up!

Just shut up and do what I say!

6 hours ago, SiouxB said:

Why the heck are they bothering to go to Aspen ? It’s going to be the same characters just moved from Malibu to Aspen so Steffy can now browbeat Taylor in Aspen....

Taylor originally said she wanted to go away and think...  next thing you know that heifer daughter is along for the ride and now her husband might be coming 🤯

I was getting excited that slovenly in satin grandma was going to get out of town for three years.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Like Ridge hasn't lied to Brooke hundreds of times. So, I guess in true Ridge form instead of talking to his wife about what is bugging him, he will instead walk out on her and their life, and head straight to Doc. He is incapable of handling shit on his own and runs right to the next available doormat. Asshole. 

Ridge to Doc "She lied to me. She called CPS on our son; she is trying to destroy our family. But you are not like that, you would never lie to me, or do something so heinous". 

Right O!

Why are they making Hope so snarky and antagonistic towards her mother suddenly? Thomas is clearly back in her head, and once she finds out what her mother did didn't do, she will probably fully align with Thomas against Brooke. 

I fear we are in for months of Brooke pining and chasing after Ridge, trying to convince him she didn't make that call, as Hope simultaneously sabotages her marriage and family life. 

And the Hamilton/Marone's will be basking in their reunited family; gloating and slut shaming and all the other things they thrive on. 

Taylor's outfit though? Truely ugly. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9
50 minutes ago, RuntheTable said:

instead of talking to his wife about what is bugging him, he will instead walk out on her and their life, and head straight to....(Steffy)

Liam really is the Wish.com. version of Ridge. 

In all seriousness, Brooke could maybe jar her greasy hobo husband back to sensibility if she just reminded him that she wouldn't have called because HOPE didn't want her to. No matter how Brooke felt on the matter personally, she wouldn't have gone behind HOPE'S back...Thomas be damned. 

And the "call" was so dumb. "There's a child in danger. His father has a KNIFE!" That should've triggered a visit from LAPD'S finest...it sounded like she was saying he had his son at knifepoint!

I'm starting to believe whatever poster previously speculated the whole thing was a farce with fake CPS agents. I guess they didn't have time to prepare any kind of credible performance. 

I hope Taylor falls down a mountain. And gets trapped with the hibernating bear that "ate" Sheila. 

Speaking of Dark magic...can they move THAT ridiculous storyline along? It's going to be illogical and brain dead, not worthy of the characters or the actors..but maybe both of these idiotic stories can derail around the same time.

• Love 15

The Steffy/Taylor mother/daughter relationship is so fucked up. So, when Steffy was grieving her husband, and so deeply depressed that the show heavily implied she might be suicidal over it, and the only solution was for Steffy to go overseas for counseling, Taylor didn't go with her to help with her kids or be another resource, WRP that she is, because she needed to stay home to flirt with another woman's husband. Now, Taylor needs to get out of town for a a little vacation to clear her head, and Steffy is going to leave her still rather newly returned from the dead husband, and their kids, to go run off with her. Taylor needs no help, she's not suffering a mental health crisis. She's just going off to contemplate her romantic future. But she can't possibly be alone for that, while her daughter absolutely could be alone with two young children while suffering a mental health crisis. 

Seriously, their relationship is fucked up. 

And Hope is not only being unnecessarily aggressively snarky at her mother, but also about her husband. "Now you sound just like Liam."  Like Liam is her enemy now? I swear, if they are working on even temporarily having Hope want Thomas... That is the one couple that just should not happen. Not after the shit he pulled with Beth.  And, really, Hope should not only recognize the same old shit from Thomas right now, but she should also recognize in herself, how she's stupidly trusting him in the face of everyone who loves her telling her "no, don't do it, girl. You in danger." Learn a lesson, Hope. 

What I really want to happen now with Ridge is for him to go running to Taylor, pouring his heart out about how he never should have trusted Brooke, and it's always been her. And then Taylor can take a pass, saying "no, this is always how this goes, and you always end up going back to her eventually. I'm not playing consolation price or placeholder any more." Then, when it comes out that Thomas called CPS himself (or staged an entire fake CPS investigation), and Ridge goes back to Brooke, she turns him down, too, for not trusting her and, once again, not being able to see how dangerous his son is. Let both of them be done with his bullshit, leaving him alone. 

What I'm guessing is a bit more likely is that Ridge goes running after Taylor and tells her he chooses her. They have one night together, then Brooke shows up and Taylor finds out the whole truth - that Ridge didn't choose her so much as he was pissed at Brooke, and she realizes that this is how it always is, so she shuts him out. Bonus points if she tells her kids to shut the fuck up already every time they bring the subject up again. (As opposed to her current "oh, you guys, shut up, stop...we really are good together, aren't we? No, stop! <giggle>" 

• Like 1
  • Applause 9
  • Love 4

I've come to the conclusion that Ridge...despite being in his 60's...isn't mature enough for a marriage. What he wants is a mommy.  Someone who will cater to him...and make him the center of her universe...like Stephanie. He'll have that with Taylor...because she's made it abundantly clear that everything will be secondary to him. She even said she left town for so long because she couldn't bear to see him with Brooke. He'll be her everything...just like he wants. Freud would have a field day.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

While Brooke and Liam have been spending a lot of time together, I just can't see them ever suddenly turning to each other with a gleam in their eye or drunk off their asses and feeling on so sad and boinking. I mean I know how they had Brooke trip and fall onto Oliver's wang through mask shenanigans but they can't pull that ruse again.

What I CAN see and would actually chortle at is if Thomas planted that seed in Hope's head and circumstances (she sees them hugging, suddenly stop talking when she's in the room; Liam comforts a tearful Brooke and wipes away her tears when Ridge dumps her, etc.) lining up where she ran with it to the point of her accusing Brooke and seducing Liam and Liam's mommy issues getting the better of him. Sadly, both Brooke and Liam have a history of HUGE sexual mistakes in their past and it gives someone just enough leverage to believe that something stupid like that could happen between them. Rather than Brooke/Liam actually happening, that Hope could/would accuse them would cause enough damage to put more distance between them -and push her into Thomas' waiting arms.

Honestly, Hope needs to have her dirty deed that she comes by honestly - she's attracted to Thomas in spite of all the crap he's done. Liam has hurt her so many times and Thomas promises to be her one and only. One night she tastes forbidden fruit and makes a mistake that allows her to see her mother and her sexual infidelities/mistakes in a whole new light. Hope being tormented by wanting to give into her darker impulses and lash out and not give a damn is a decent story for a goody goody who has to reconcile that people are human - even her. But I don't want this to give Liam 'leverage' but to really humble his ass and Thomas shouldn't win in the end but have his father and mother look at him in a new way after he's exposed where that knife cuts him deep and Douglas rejects him again for hurting his mother leaving Thomas spinning.

Also have to get my Ridge sucks so hard with his OG waffling ways. He didn't even confront Brooke but read between the lines what he wanted to believe so he could justify leaving her for Taylor. When the truth outs, Brooke needs to let him know that he didn't dump her, she's dumping him and then the show bring in a man for Brooke who treats her well.

Ya know, Bill selling the Aspen how would be a nice set-up to there actually being financial issues with Spencer Publishing and him needing to liquidate some cash to help shore things up and we have Liam and Wyatt in a story about saving SP with a white knight/possible hostile takeover in the works with a new Titaness or Titan being introduced.

• Like 2
  • Love 9

Is Hope that much in love with Douglas that she is willing to ditch Liam to be with Douglas, Beth, and Lurch. 

Ridge, before you jet off to Aspen, be a man instead of a mouse and confront Brooke on knowing it was her that made the call to CPS.  Than see what Brooke will say to defend herself. 

Speaking of Aspen, why would a multi million dollar house look like it’s decorated by Akea. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

This has all been done so many times before that I cannot listen to the repeats any more. Ridge will run to NuTay, Brooke will cry and constantly announce her innocence, ditto for Thomass, etc, etc, etc, etc.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

The pine cone has spoken! 

My husband called it the Pinecone of Destiny. I’m just glad that something decided to hit Ridge upside the head. 

Ridge is always ready to bounce with very little provocation. He bounced to Europe when Deacon sent a text to Brooke regarding Hope and even refused to return when his own mother died. He bounced to Vegas with Shauna and had a fraud wedding. It’s why Brooke is always walking around on eggshells around him. 

I’m surprised Bill would think they’d want first dibs on buying his house in Aspen. Ridge wouldn’t want it because of the history of Bill and Brooke there. Steffy wouldn’t want it because it would be awkward for her and Finn to be there with all the history she has with Liam in Aspen. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

While Brooke and Liam have been spending a lot of time together, I just can't see them ever suddenly turning to each other with a gleam in their eye or drunk off their asses and feeling on so sad and boinking. I mean I know how they had Brooke trip and fall onto Oliver's wang through mask shenanigans but they can't pull that ruse again.

I never thought they'd have Brooke go after another one of Bridget's husbands after Deacon either. I learned never say never with this show.

that said:

5 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

What I CAN see and would actually chortle at is if Thomas planted that seed in Hope's head and circumstances... lining up where she ran with it to the point of her accusing Brooke and seducing Liam and Liam's mommy issues getting the better of him.

I wouldn't rule this out, either and frankly, I'd rather they just have an actual affair than to get more punishment for yet another thing neither has done.

• Like 2
  • Love 4

WOW !!!  I never entertained that the CPS was a Thomas plot !!  Dang, I have been SO mad at Brooke, that I was rooting for that ( whatever age ) year old coy ingenue named Taylor !!  I'll see myself out meekly. Thanks   ~

Edited by Valmarmar
wording
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

We all know what is going to happen, but my ideal scenario would be:

Brooke follows Ridge to Aspen, declaring her innocence, but he isn't having it because he heard Brooke's voice on the recording. He tells her she is a liar, and that she is trying to destroy his family. Brooke is stung and replies that she thought she was his family. Meanwhile, Taylor is over there gloating at Brooke's obvious distress, and tells Brooke that Ridge only has one family. Ridge just looks at her, tilting his head like a confused puppy, and offers Brooke nothing. 

Brooke goes home and decides to go be by herself for a while and rents a place on the ocean. Before she leaves, she has all of Ridge's things sent over to Eric's.  After a few weeks she decides that she can't do it alone and seeks out professional counseling. During her absence, Eric fetters out the truth about CPSGate, because he is the only person that believes Brooke would not lie about making the call, and he also remembers the trick Douglas played on him with the voice app. He goes to see the guy that played the call for Ridge and Thomas, and demands he give him the number the call came from. The guy won't do it, Eric tells him he will give him the number, or he will lose his job for violating confidentiality laws. When Eric calls the number, it is Thomas's phone, so Eric devices a plan to confiscate Thomas's phone, and finds all the evidence he needs to prove Brooke's innocence. He calls a family meeting and confronts Thomas, who whines that he was just trying to make his mother happy, and that Ridge needed to be free of Brooke. Ridge is furious, and tells Thomas that he has truly overstepped, Taylor is unable to speak, because she knows this spells the end of her fairytale. Ridge desperately tries to contact Brooke, but she won't return his calls. 

During her absence, Brooke makes several decisions; to file for divorce, to move out of her house, giving it to Hope and Liam, and to give Eric her resignation from Forrester, deciding to step out on her own, and start a new venture doing what she and Stephanie had talked about and helping the homeless. She returns home and has all the locks changed on the house, starts looking at available properties, and talks to Eric. Ridge finds out she is home, and goes to see her, to tell her how very sorry he is for ever doubting her, and how much he loves her and wants to restart their life together. Instead of crying tears of joy, and rushing to hug him, Brooke instead hands him divorce papers. She tells him that it isn't about a CPS call, or what Thomas did, it was about what Ridge did. He didn't believe her and called her a liar. He ran to another woman once again and started a relationship with her. But more than any of that, he told Brooke she was not his family, and that told her more than anything what she actually meant to him. Brooke goes on to tell him that she is happy and free and wants nothing more to do with him outside of RJ. With that, she walks out of her old life and into her new one. 

Back to reality.

I can totally see Thomas using the voice app to damage Hope and Liam's marriage. 

• Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 16

How stupid can these idiots be (Ridge, especially) to not see that this CPS call has Thomas written all over it?

The Thomas we have known all these years wouldn't be quietly accepting what Brooke did and "there, there-ing" his dad, he'd be going scorched earth and plotting revenge. He's taking this attack on him far too well for it to be anything other than a faked call.

And why did he do this? To fuck up his father and Brooke's marriage, but, the real icing on the cake is that he gets to look like such a changed man to Hope, being the poor, put-upon victim and the magnanimous nice guy who was hurt by Brooke's actions but is trying to be strong about it. All the more for her to be wowed by the change in him.

Hope has me SMH. I get she wants to play nice to not risk a custody battle for Douglas, but her believing her mother over Thomas, a known liar, is ridiculous. She needs to watch her step as I'm getting dangerously close to thinking of her as Dope. 

I also think, as twisted as it seems, that there is a tiny part of Hope that is attracted to Thomas. That the darker side of Hope, the daughter of Deacon Sharpe and Brooke at her worst that resulted in Hope's existence, is whispering to her a little bit to stop being the good girl all the time. Annika and Matthew have crazy chemistry and given Liam's more than checkered past in the faithfulness category, it is a shame that Hope couldn't chuck Liam and see what could be with Thomas. But it's Thomas and waffling Liam looks like a prince in comparison.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 10

That hard black eyeliner on AN makes Hope appear particularly angry and aggressive, along with the very flat, severely straightened hair.  It's not a flattering look. 

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

I was glad to see Othello yesterday. Wasn’t he Rick’s friend? I think he was somehow involved in the Lope wedding that didn’t happen because Liam went out & got drunk with Steffy, & died his hair red, the night before the wedding (those details might be fuzzy). 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, nkotb said:

I was glad to see Othello yesterday. Wasn’t he Rick’s friend? I think he was somehow involved in the Lope wedding that didn’t happen because Liam went out & got drunk with Steffy, & died his hair red, the night before the wedding (those details might be fuzzy). 

He was Rick's friend. I'm a little fuzzy on the Italy wedding, but remember he was trying to help Liam and Hope connect in Aspen before Steffy called Bill, screeching at him to "do something" and Oliver was roped into trapping Hope in the gondola. Which resulted in this:

image.png.24b21a348619c24901507ce4f69b4514.png

So thinking back, I can't even be mad at Hope marrying Wyatt given Liam did it to her first because she was late. Plus, Wyatt clearly had BDE. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

Oh God this is painful trying to watch this repeated tripe over and over between Steffy and NuTay.  End this shit already Ridge!  Take us and Brooke out of our misery.  

Hope continues her spiral downward.  Wonder what Thomas’ excuse will be this time?  Another brain tumour!!?  

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
51 minutes ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Hope continues her spiral downward.  Wonder what Thomas’ excuse will be this time?  Another brain tumour!!?  

Thomas never had a brain tumor. He was his usual creepy self when he terrorized Douglas, schemed to get Hope, threatened people in keeping quiet about Beth, drove a woman to her death, and drugged Liam. It was later, much later when he banged his head against a table and started bleeding in his brain and messed around with the Hope mannequin. Which got treated when Hope found him passed out and  saved his life.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Thomas never had a brain tumor. He was his usual creepy self when he terrorized Douglas, schemed to get Hope, threatened people in keeping quiet about Beth, drove a woman to her death, and drugged Liam. It was later, much later when he banged his head against a table and started bleeding in his brain and messed around with the Hope mannequin. Which got treated when Hope found him passed out and  saved his life.

Oh I forgot about that.  I thought though they still gave him a pass on the other stuff because of it.  Nothing was ever done about driving Emma to her death though.  Thx.

• Love 7

With the way this writings going...I'm expecting tomorrow's episode to claim Thomas cured Covid-19. It seems like every character with the exception of Brooke,Liam,and maybe Bill,have forgotten that Thomas was a male Sheila.

• Like 3
  • Applause 6
  • Love 3

Why is Taylor wearing a knit cap inside?  She reminds me of Meg Griffin from “The Family Guy”.  

Lying again Lurch?  You and Ridge got quite upset with the people from CPS but they brushed it off. Lurch it’s not your place. It’s Eric’s place. If it wasn’t for Eric, how happy would Douglas be without tennis courts, a pool, and not being able to ogle Donna 😇

Raggedy Ann is really making me 🤢🤢🤮🤮. She being overly nice to Lurch but now her and Beth are having sleep overs.  

The worse thing is that it looks like Raggedy Ann is eye fucking Lurch. Liam is no prize but Lurch is less of a prize. By the way, Ridge, like his son, is no prize either. 

Next SL, Raggedy Ann are going to have sex where Raggedy Ann will get pregnant and a paternity test will be needed. Another wash rinse repeat plot line.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 2
On 10/4/2022 at 12:28 PM, TobinAlbers said:

Also have to get my Ridge sucks so hard with his OG waffling ways. He didn't even confront Brooke but read between the lines what he wanted to believe so he could justify leaving her for Taylor.

This is just so damn juvenile. It was intolerable enough when Hope did this ten years ago, choosing to believe a virtual stranger over what Liam and even Steffy herself had told her. But she was barely out of her teens, not a 60 year old grandfather who has been with Brooke way too long not to know better.

Currently, I've about 40+ episodes into season 4 of B&B where they've learned about Brooke and Eric and Thorne, no longer in need of an ally to keep Ridge away from Caroline, accuses her of trapping Eric. Ridge defenda Brooke's honor, saying she wouldn't do that. He's been adamantly in her corner, even to the point of keeping the news from Stephanie.

You'd think having your ex get knocked up by and engaged to your dad would get the old danger up, and yet he's shown her more respect in that situation than he had all damn year over far less and for a situation that was partially instigated by Sheila. For that matter, he was more understanding of the time Brooke mistook Oliver's dick for his, which would've destroyed this insecure, smelling version of Ridge we have now. God, if she'd have done that now, he'd die of a heart attack I a few kisses is enough to make him go apeshit. 🤣

4 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Raggedy Ann is really making me 🤢🤢🤮🤮. She being overly nice to Lurch but now her and Beth are having sleep overs.  

I need that version of Hope back who literally came swinging at Bill when he ran interference one too many time and demanded Steffy stop dicking sound and pretending the Aspen escapade was some real ass fairy tale marriage worth respecting. Hell, I'd welcome the version of Hope wo didn't wait ainute longer than she told Liam to meet her in Paris before marrying his brother, because  at least she was doing SOMETHING.

I could image old Hope telling Thomas to have that kid back but 3 PM and driving Liam's Tesla into the side of the  guesthouse at 3:05 to tell Douglas were leaving if he wasn't there. And she'd be aiming the nine iron at something other than Thomas' windows.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

He was Rick's friend. I'm a little fuzzy on the Italy wedding, but remember he was trying to help Liam and Hope connect in Aspen before Steffy called Bill, screeching at him to "do something" and Oliver was roped into trapping Hope in the gondola. Which resulted in this:

image.png.24b21a348619c24901507ce4f69b4514.png

So thinking back, I can't even be mad at Hope marrying Wyatt given Liam did it to her first because she was late. Plus, Wyatt clearly had BDE. 

I dunno if Othello was around for the Aspen fiasco, but he *was* there for the fourth failed wedding where Liam came to the ceremony late looking like ass after clubbing with Steffy. Othello worked at the club and Rick asked him to use about Steam boinking so Hope would be free to go back to Thomas, leaving Caroline II open for him.

In retrospect, given how she left him for Ridge of all people, i'd say Rick's karma's been paid back with interest for those shenanigans.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Is Hope playing Thomas?  Where'd all this sudden interest and ogling and casual touching come from?  Literally wasn't there yesterday. 

And spending the night at Eric's with Beth?!  What?!  No love for The Waffle, and, no, he doesn't need to be invited to Eric's to see how Douglas is doing, but he does have a right to be pissed about his wife and daughter spending the night at the home of another man.

This show gets dumber all the time.

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

Hope and Beth spending the night at Eric’s came out of left field. They need to show something like that, not mention it after it happened.

How rude is Ridge not to have a conversation with Brooke? What a temper tantrum throwing baby. Even if he is pissed, it doesn’t mean he needs to run to Taylor. And where did he get his leather jacket? Wouldn’t his winter clothing be at Brookes? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

As the star-crossed lovers met on the scenic mountain side; Taylor in her silly beanie hat, and sweater with overly long sleeves (God, how I hate that look!), deplete of makeup, and Ridge striding over in his rustic fall wear, giving his patented head tilt, I heard the opening strains of the old soap Love is a Many Splendored Thing. 

For Ridge, the only solution to marital problems is to start a new relationship, while leaving the old one hanging in limbo. Let's see, it only took him about 15 years to forgive Taylor her lie about James, I wonder how long it will take him to forgive Brooke. Except, Brooke hasn't lied about anything, so when the truth comes out, Taylor will once again be dust in the wind. If Brooke forgives that oaf this time and takes him back, while making excuses for his inexcusable behavior, I don't know if I will be able to continue watching. 

In fact, if Show doesn't soon get some sort of balance, I might need to take a break. Right now, Thomas is firmly in charge and calling all the shots, and once Steffy finds out that mommy and daddy are back together, she will be even more hell on wheels. 

The only good thing going on right now is Bill and Li, and we rarely get to see them. 

• Love 11

I thought Taylor wearing more clothes than a silky halter top and skinny pants would make me take her more seriously.

Taylor-stop-BB-CBS.jpg?resize=1024,598

I was wrong.

And this is no shade to KA, who is gorgeous and looks more like Steffy's older sister than mom. But therein lies the problem. She not only dresses far too young (and no she doesn't need to be in some Golden Girls attire, but you don't see Brooke going around like she's a teenager or  an extra from Gossip Girl). but she also acts like she's as young, or younger, than her own children. 

I compare it to John and Ronn (Eric/Original Recipe Ridge) who are 8 years apart or Lesley and Jack (Jackie and Nick) who are 5 years apart, believably pulling off parent and child and not because John and Lesley looked ancient (quite the contrary) but because they were dressed to convey being older and, more importantly, they acted older. 

Although in an interesting twist, TK looked pretty good yesterday. The haircut (and do I see a bit of gray showing, which, if so, nice!) and attire looked great.

Taylor-Ridge-Aspen-BB-CBS-1.jpg?resize=1

I still want to throw a million pine cones at his head though. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Liam, being Beth's father, needs to put his foot down about Beth having sleepovers with Thomas and Douglas. Instead of grousing to Brooke about it, he needs to be having a stern talk with Hope about these shenanigans. At the very least, if Beth is accompanying Hope to go visit Douglas, then Liam needs to be present. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 6