Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I really want Quinn to tell Eric to shove his reconciliation up his wrinkled ass. After he allowed Ridge and his nasal sounding pig wife to berate her and gloat theres no way she should consider it. That really looked like a break up scene with Carter just looking so sad. 
Maybe Sheilers will befriend Paris to get to Finny poo. Btw, that guy is not at all believable as a doctor.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, sugarbaker design said:

That's a really good point, Sheila is only as good as her adversary is.  The only actress in this current canvas that even comes close is Rena Sofer.  I don't know how the writers could angle the story this way, but I would love to seec Sheila vs. Quinn.

Maybe that is why Quinn and Eric are being put back together so Quinn will be directly involved as part of the Forresters against Sheila.

So poor Carter is about to be dumped AGAIN!  Lol  

• Love 10

Paris please please go away. Far far away. Why is Finn even talking to Paris about Shiela?  Now is Paris going to keep the secret that Finn actually wants a relationship with Shiela.  Famous last words Finn when Paris hears please say nothing. That makes Paris’ eyes spin and her simple mind goes tilt.  But I have to give Paris credit for being able to salivate  while eye fucking Finn  

I hate to be crass but did Stuffy get ass cheek implants?  There seems to be a lot more junk in her trunk.  

Great argument Eric. You know how to really flatter Quinn by telling Quinn she’s not as bad as Shiela.  

Does Quinn want to drive old and busted or the new hotness?  If it was me, I would make it a two car family 😇

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

So poor Carter is about to be dumped AGAIN!  Lol  

Hmmm, I still am not convinced that line about not being able to have kids was a mere throwaway. I suspect she'll reunite with Eric and find out she's pregnant, and we'll get to do the whole worrying about whether the baby will be born black or not. Joy. :\

• Useful 5
  • Love 5

The last time Quinn and Eric reconciled he didn’t completely forgive her and thus refused to sleep with her. Quinn has no guarantees that Eric won’t do the same this time. What’s really changed other than Eric has declared that she’s the lesser of two evils? He didn’t exactly say that he wants her to come back and that he’s willing to work on their issues together via counseling or whatever. He’s just wanting her to act like his benevolence to accept her back is enough which means Carter or not that Quinn and Eric would just be back where they left off only with even more distrust. 

• Love 12

Was I the only one who thought that Quinn maybe hasn’t made up her mind yet? I agree that it sorta looks bad for Carter, but it didn’t seem to me like Quinn rushed back to Eric, like Rachel kissing her lobster, Ross, after the aborted prom video. It also makes sense that Quinn knows that if she stays with Carter, it’ll be obvious why she didn’t reunite with Eric, & Carter will lose his job, & status ~ he’s COO, in case you’ve forgotten ~ as well. I was eating lunch & trying to kennel our dogs, so I may have missed an obvious sign, but I don’t think it’s a 100% lock that Queric will reunite. Likely, yes, but I don’t think it’s a lock. 

No matter what, Carter has made progress; he’s been messing with Quinn for months, & he still hasn’t proposed marriage. Proud of him, although, this is by far his most passionate relationship, & I see why he’d want to lock it down.

But, I’m honked at the writers. Quarter is the best thing they’ve stumbled on in years & years, & they’re just throwing it away, or so it seems. RS & LSV just light up around each other, I’d much rather watch them than Destiny, or Sinn, or Laura Ingalls & Almonzo. Now, I’ll never like either of them with anyone else, because I’ll always know what would’ve been, assuming they Queric reunite.

I do like the thought, unthread, that Quinn might be carrying a little Quarter baby. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, nkotb said:

like Rachel kissing her lobster, Ross, after the aborted prom video.

I know I might regret this question, but to what does this quote refer?

10 minutes ago, nkotb said:

Destiny, or Sinn, or Laura Ingalls & Almonzo.

Okay, Destiny, I'm assuming, is Ridge and Brooke, Sinn is Steffi and Finn (I prefer Feffi!), but who on god's green earth is Laura Ingalls & Almonzo?

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, nkotb said:

Was I the only one who thought that Quinn maybe hasn’t made up her mind yet? I agree that it sorta looks bad for Carter, but it didn’t seem to me like Quinn rushed back to Eric, like Rachel kissing her lobster, Ross, after the aborted prom video. It also makes sense that Quinn knows that if she stays with Carter, it’ll be obvious why she didn’t reunite with Eric, & Carter will lose his job, & status ~ he’s COO, in case you’ve forgotten ~ as well. I was eating lunch & trying to kennel our dogs, so I may have missed an obvious sign, but I don’t think it’s a 100% lock that Queric will reunite. Likely, yes, but I don’t think it’s a lock. 

Quinn did seem like she was sitting on the fence about it, but you know we can't have nice things, so I think it is a given that she will reconcile with Eric. Also, looking at the bigger picture; TK is set to be having a lengthy vacation, and I think that is why we have had this sudden talk of Brooke taking the co-CEO spot. I think Ridge will get called to International for some emergency, and Brooke will step in to fill his role, putting her in direct line with Quinn, who will be back at FC's. I also think this will be one time Brooke and Steffy will be on the same page, and will make Quinn's life very uncomfortable. I don't blame Brooke for the way she feels about Quinn; the woman has made Brooke's life a living hell ever since she came to town, and my girl had enough of that shit dealing with Stephanie and Taylor for thirty or so years. But I do think Brooke needs to butt out of Eric's marriage; say your piece and step away. If Eric has made a mistake, then it will be on him. Ridge OTOH, needs to shut the fuck up about Quinn. Not only did he have his own affair with her, but he was solidly on board for VegasGate. 

I also think it was kind of insulting for Eric to intimate that Quinn was "less dangerous" than Sheila. He may also bluster at Brooke and Ridge in the beginning, but Eric's bravado never lasts for long, and once he starts doubting Quinn again, he will be saying the same things he has been saying about not being able to get her out of his life quick enough. 

I am not a fan of Quinn, but I do have to admit she seems like an entirely different person since hooking up with Carter. I think she would be foolish to walk back into a situation she knows will eventually explode, and have her on the defensive once again. 

• Love 12
44 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

I know I might regret this question, but to what does this quote refer?

Okay, Destiny, I'm assuming, is Ridge and Brooke, Sinn is Steffi and Finn (I prefer Feffi!), but who on god's green earth is Laura Ingalls & Almonzo?

In “Friends”, Rachel & Ross we’re the it couple (at the beginning), & another character referred to them as lobsters, because they hold claws for life. 

When I see Hope, I think of Laura Ingalls, because of how dowdy she dresses, especially since she has access to actual fashion. Laura temporarily ditched Almonzo for being around his ex, though, no way she’d put up with Liam

I’m not ready for school to resume, so I’m a bit sharp today, not unlike $Bill’s missing sword. Also, is Justin still hanging in the loading dock, waiting for an answer from Ridge & Thomas?

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, seasons said:

Only been watching for a few years, guys, and I wonder...

Has Stephanie or Quinn ever taken on Shiela? That would have been/would be awesome.

Stephanie took over Sheila for most of the 90s. One of the first episodes I remember peeping on was the one where Sheila came to Stephanie with a lock of Thomas's hair that she'd clipped earlier that day.

Sheila was the one who ended up blowing the lid on Quridge a few years ago but that was pretty blink-and-you-miss-it for that.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, backhometome said:

My only hope for this Finn/Sheila/Steffy storyline is that Liam doesn't ride to the rescue for Steffy. Keep him far away.

The beauty of this Sheila being Finn's mother is that Sinn will implode for reasons NOT Liam.

Some have speculated that once Finn is done, it'll be Bill that Steffy will drift to. I can see that as going directly from Steam to Still may have been tacky since their son/father but using Finn as the buffer love interest makes her seem less fickle, LOL.

Quarter is making drama where there doesn't need to be any. Good grief.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

The beauty of this Sheila being Finn's mother is that Sinn will implode for reasons NOT Liam.

Some have speculated that once Finn is done, it'll be Bill that Steffy will drift to. I can see that as going directly from Steam to Still may have been tacky since their son/father but using Finn as the buffer love interest makes her seem less fickle, LOL.

Quarter is making drama where there doesn't need to be any. Good grief.

It was never going to be clean, but I feel like I speak for most of the online fandom when I say we'd take nearly anything to never deal with Steam ever again. 😂 But having Sinn implode because of an actual conflict of values is a nice change of pace.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

Quinn it’s not what Eric wants it’s what you want.  Quinn is think “To be or not to be?  Whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, Or to take arms against a sea of troubles, and by opposing end them”.  Slings and arrows is a euphemism for all of Quinn’s detractors especially Brooke and Ridge. While taking up Carter’s arms, in a loving embrace and bid ado to the hum drum of living with hypocrites.  Carter is also suffering the Slings and Arrows of Outrages Fortune but Carter is pretty use to it by now. 

The scene between Quinn and Carter is very one sided. Quinn is giving us a master class in emotional acting and Carter looks like he’s holding back a fart. 

Paris’ agenda is so obvious here with blowing off Zende to keep eye fucking Finn. Zende is clueless and just goes with the flow.  Paris Paris Paris your hypocritical self is showing.  You will keep Finn’s secret right up until how you can use it for your own ultimate benefit.  

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Stephanie took over Sheila for most of the 90s. One of the first episodes I remember peeping on was the one where Sheila came to Stephanie with a lock of Thomas's hair that she'd clipped earlier that day.

Sheila was the one who ended up blowing the lid on Quridge a few years ago but that was pretty blink-and-you-miss-it for that.

Oh, wow. More to that than I thought!

thanks @Anna Yolei

• Love 2

Well, they had me all upset; I felt like I was breaking up with someone. As said above, it isn't about what Eric wants, it's about what you want Quinn. You betrayed Eric, and he made a decision and he moved forward on it with blazing speed. He made it clear he wanted nothing more to do with you, he wanted you out of his house, his life, and his company. This whole about face has less to do with his love for Quinn, than it does for the sudden appearance of Sheila. How unfair of Eric, to just highhandedly assume Quinn would want to reconcile. Did it never occur to him that she may have made other decisions about her future? Eric will never do what he says; he has proven that through the whole history of the show, and Quinn will never be happy going back to him; he is not the man she wants now. If she had to question it, and wasn't sure, then that was her answer. Now she will move back in the big house, and the portrait will be back over the fireplace, and she will be having her evening martini's with Eric, and all the while she will be empty inside. She loves Eric; she loves him for who he is, the man he is, for what he did for her, for what he gave her, but she is not passionately in love with him. She will wander around that big old house constantly lost in her thoughts of what could have been with Carter. Making it worse, is she will be seeing him everyday at work. 

Keeping secrets is never a good idea; it is especially not a good idea when you are a newlywed, and when the secret is about the woman who terrorized your new wife's family for years. 

Paris couldn't get Zende out of there quick enough. She couldn't hang out with him due to "everything that is going on here?" Like what? Oh, yes, of course; you're alone time with Finn, where you make your little pacts about kept secrets. That is some bad business there girlie. You are living with your boss because you were "homeless", and now you want to jeopardize your job and your living arrangements, by keeping her husband's secrets. I guess they decided what they want to do with Paris after all. 

14 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Paris McBooby

Coined

• Love 17

Finn replying to Shelias text with a heart was equivalent to sending her a bouquet of flowers, a teddy bear and a I Love My Mommy balloon.

No Quinn NO! Poor Carter having to deliver the portrait back. I was almost hoping for that old LL Cool J song “I’m the type of guy” to play as he helped Eric hang it up. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Yesterday I gave you a quote by Hamlet and today I’m going to give you song lyrics by Jimmy Durante.  🎼 Did you ever had the feeling you wanted to go and than you had the feeling you wanted to stay?  Start to go change your mind.  Start to go than change your mind again.  It’s tough to have the feeling that you want to go and still have the feeling you want to stay. I’ll go, I’ll stay 🎼

Stay Quinn Stay. I beg you Quinn stay with Carter.  Eric may still want to be married but your going to be living under scrutiny from Eric and his “protesters” from now and until eternity.  

Can Paris and Zende just STFU. They have no right to pontificate about Sheila. As far as they are concerned, Shiela is only hearsay to them. 

The Foresters are laying down the law to Jack about not being in contact with Shiela when it was Stuffy who alerted Shiela in the first place via social media. Now, I betting Stuffy can’t resist posting on line pictures of her son continuing to alert Shiela. 

• Love 3

Quinn may have moved back into the mansion, but I don't believe that's the end of Quarter.  They will see each other every day at work. Quinn will be under the suspicious eyes of Eric, Ridge, Brooke, Paris, Donna, Steffy, LDG, POD, and everyone else.  She won't be able to breathe without someone asking her where is she going, where has she been, who was she talking to.

Quinn is going to be miserable -- and who is the only person she can talk to -- Carter. The spark, the electricity between them hasn't gone away.  It's merely a matter of time before they fall into each other's arms and then Quarter is so back on.

I think Quinn will get involved with Sheila because she'll somehow find out about Quarter and attempt to blackmail Quinn. Quinn will have only Carter to rely on to deal with the blackmail.  It could get very interesting. 

Consider:  Sheila wants Eric back. Sheila terrorizes Quinn, tries to make her (and everyone else) think she's going insane, then tries to kill Quinn and make it look like suicide complete with a carefully forged note.  Carter saves her and everyone finds out about Quarter -- and -- Quarter realize this is not simply an affair but the real thing.

I don't see Quarter as a forever couple, but then we've had Destiny for 30 years so who knows.

Edited by La di Diva
  • Useful 3
  • Love 6

I, too, was so disappointed that Quinn went back to Eric. Doubly disappointed that Carter didn't put up more of a fight other than the few weak seeds of doubt he tried to plant in Eric, when Carter returned Quinn's portrait.

And really ... who the hell does Eric think he is or who Quinn is? Eric treated Quinn terribly (and rightfully so), but then to do a complete 180 and expect her to just come running right back to him? At the very least, Quinn should have put Eric off for a few days. Even if she had full intentions to reconcile, it would do good to let the old fart squirm for a few days. That would also give Harpie Brooke and Ridge time to talk Eric out of it.

I also agree that Eric is reacting to Sheila's return. Hope beyond Hope that Quarter finds their way back. 

Why does Jack say "weddin'?" Every time he says that word, it bugs me. He doesn't drop the endings off any other words he speaks. Did he talk like that on the other show he was on? So far, I haven't been overly taken with him. He seems nothing like the hottie I've seen photos of. And if looks could kill, he should be long dead and buried. His wife has been shooting daggers at him and giving him the cold shoulder ever since the weddin' reception.  I wish they'd break up and Bill could have the wife and Jack for Katie or Donna.

Pinn is horrible. I can't imagine those two getting together. Why is Paris now the show's "moral compass?"  Carrying the weight of everybody's secrets around on her shoulders along with her ample bosom must be exhausting. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Why does Jack say "weddin'?"

I used to work with someone from Northeast Philadelphia who used to talk about her weddin'. I don't know if it was a colloquial thing or if it was just her, but maybe people say it that way wherever this actor is from.

• Love 2

Wow, how dramatic and with that old school soap flair! The painful goodbye, the sweeping music, with it's perfect crescendo. I felt like I was watching The Edge of Night or Search for Tomorrow. Rena and Lawrence have been bringing some good stuff; these two clearly enjoy working together and it comes through in their performances. Quinn is more nuanced than she has ever been, and Carter seems like a real grown up person.  

And oh Quinn, when you break down in complete despair like that, it should be an indicator that you might be making the wrong choice. Don't you understand that going back to Eric for the wrong reasons will only hurt him more in the long run? He will eventually catch on that something isn't right, that you are not the same person, or the same wife. You want Carter, and you are only going to be able to keep that desire at bay for so long. Compounding that will be the bubble you are going to be living in. You are going to be scrutinized and questioned by everyone connected to Eric; at work, at home, everywhere,  you will never get a break. I don't care who you are, that will eventually wear a person down. Frankly, I can't believe Eric hasn't picked up on your lack of enthusiasm since he asked you to reconcile. Old Quinn would have rushed into his arms, declaring her undying love; instead, Quinn just stood there looking like a deer caught in headlights. There was no joy, or relief, or happiness, or excitement. Nor was there any when she came home and saw her portrait hanging back over the fireplace; she seemed resigned and deflated. This was a very foolish decision. 

Ridge just doesn't seem to like ole Jack so much. He is constantly shooting daggers at him. If what Jack is saying is the truth, something I doubt, then I can see him not saying anything. Why bring it up if Sheila hadn't been around since Finn was an infant. OTOH, I think we will be finding out much more about Jack and Sheila, and if Li is upset with him for not telling her about Sheila's "visit", I can only imagine her reaction when she finds out he is actually Finn's bio dad. Maybe she can step in and comfort Eric; I think they would make a smashing pair. 

• Love 10
On 8/18/2021 at 7:31 PM, Gam2 said:

I agree with Paris having ulterior motives but why? For What? For Finn?! Oh, please.

I'm behind this week as I just got back from a mini-vacation, but seriously?

What about Zzzzende?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, RuntheTable said:

And oh Quinn, when you break down in complete despair like that, it should be an indicator that you might be making the wrong choice. Don't you understand that going back to Eric for the wrong reasons will only hurt him more in the long run? He will eventually catch on that something isn't right, that you are not the same person, or the same wife. You want Carter, and you are only going to be able to keep that desire at bay for so long. Compounding that will be the bubble you are going to be living in. You are going to be scrutinized and questioned by everyone connected to Eric; at work, at home, everywhere,  you will never get a break. I don't care who you are, that will eventually wear a person down. Frankly, I can't believe Eric hasn't picked up on your lack of enthusiasm since he asked you to reconcile. Old Quinn would have rushed into his arms, declaring her undying love; instead, Quinn just stood there looking like a deer caught in headlights. There was no joy, or relief, or happiness, or excitement. Nor was there any when she came home and saw her portrait hanging back over the fireplace; she seemed resigned and deflated. This was a very foolish decision. 

As noted, haven't had a chance to catch up with this week's shows but I can picture this so easily from your description.

She is absolutely making the wrong decision but she's so determined not to be the bad, evil, same-old-Quinn that she's sacrificing her own happiness for a husband who will never truly accept her as she really is. 

• Love 5

Has Sheila been on this week at all?  I DVR new episodes, but if Sheila isn't in the first couple of scenes, I delete.  I have noticed the full opening credit sequence, with cast photos, hasn't aired in over a week.

1 hour ago, RuntheTable said:

I felt like I was watching The Edge of Night

Please don't compare the late, lamented, classic The Edge of Night with this dreck.  I'm still hurting over that cancellation, and that was 36 years ago! :)

I'm okay with Quinn going back to Eric because a) I'm not emotionally invested in the story and b) it seems the writers are setting up a Quinn/Sheila rivalry, which I am totally down for.  I cannot wait for those showdowns in the Forrester living room.

I know B&B specializes in males that are totally lacking in testosterone like Liam, Wyatt, Finn and Zende, but the show desperately needs a hot young guy, like a young version of $Bill, and I don't mean his milquetoast sons.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Tell me you’re old without telling me you’re old:

Eric- plays piano and begins to sing 

Why did anyone think that this was a good idea after his terrible singing during the holiday episode? Was this supposed to be attractive to Quinn and make her forget the much younger Carter?

Edited by Angeleyes
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

but the show desperately needs a hot young guy

They need a Deacon and his son could fit the bill perfectly. But the only person they could pair him with would be Steffy.  Sally could've worked but she's gone.  And if we want to have a repeat of Brooke/Deacon with lil Deacon then you open it up to Katie, Quinn, and Donna.

14 hours ago, La di Diva said:

Consider:  Sheila wants Eric back. Sheila terrorizes Quinn, tries to make her (and everyone else) think she's going insane, then tries to kill Quinn and make it look like suicide complete with a carefully forged note.  Carter saves her and everyone finds out about Quarter -- and -- Quarter realize this is not simply an affair but the real thing.

I can see Sheila blackmailing Quinn easily. For once Quinn would be dancing to someone else's tune.

I'd also bet money on Sheila somehow using Steffy's addiction against her and either set it up to look like she's lapsed or actually drugging her so that her denials drive a wedge between her and Finn.

11 minutes ago, Angeleyes said:

Tell me you’re old without telling me you’re old:

Eric- plays piano and begins to sing 

Knife to the heart to John Legend and Alicia Keyes, LOL.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

I know B&B specializes in males that are totally lacking in testosterone like Liam, Wyatt, Finn and Zende, but the show desperately needs a hot young guy, like a young version of $Bill, and I don't mean his milquetoast sons.

These guys are testosterone-free.  Zende's wanting to take things slowly and driving all the way to Malibu to timidly hold hands and get a light peck on the lips?  Do the writers not have any idea how young, twenty-something men really behave?  It's like Liam a decade ago being really, really attracted to Hope's "goodness".  What?!  That's not how young men work!

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Cool Breeze said:

These guys are testosterone-free.  Zende's wanting to take things slowly and driving all the way to Malibu to timidly hold hands and get a light peck on the lips?  Do the writers not have any idea how young, twenty-something men really behave?  It's like Liam a decade ago being really, really attracted to Hope's "goodness".  What?!  That's not how young men work!

It’s a complete turnaround when you consider that previous Zende pressured his girlfriend (now ex-wife) for sex and cheated on her with her half sister because he wasn’t being serviced. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

They need a Deacon and his son could fit the bill perfectly. But the only person they could pair him with would be Steffy.  Sally could've worked but she's gone.  And if we want to have a repeat of Brooke/Deacon with lil Deacon then you open it up to Katie, Quinn, and Donna.

Cool suggestions, but I was thinking of a new character with no baggage, perhaps working alongside Hope.  Said character would have tons of testosterone, confidence and major swagger.  Liam's an okay character but he definitely has Little Dick Energy (I'm talking specifically about the character, not the actor).  I'd be interested in seeing Hope around an alpha male all day and go home to beta at night.  I would love to see Hope get in touch with her more base nature, in other words become her father's daughter, act more like Hope Sharpe than Hope Logan.  It might even bring her closer to her mother!

• Love 3
15 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Why is Paris now the show's "moral compass?" 

Because Heather Tom is more expensive so they no longer have Katie do this shit? 

I don't get it either. The character's only tie to LA left weeks ago and no one was especially fond of her either. I don't hate Paris as much as many people do (not yet, anyway--i suspect that will change eventually), but her buttinski routine has long grown stale.

That said, Finn is far more deserving of her efforts than Zoe ever was.

1 hour ago, Angeleyes said:

It’s a complete turnaround when you consider that previous Zende pressured his girlfriend (now ex-wife) for sex and cheated on her with her half sister because he wasn’t being serviced. 

Speaking of Nicole, she's one of the reasons I can't hate Paris too much. Her ass came to town with her hand out, thinking she was entitled to Maya's time and money because of her secret, which....I know Maya was a complete See You Next Tuesday around that time but straight people outing LGBTQ people just doesn't sit right with me.

Paris usually comes from a good place, at least, even if people like Zoe and especially not Sheila are worthy of the defense.

Going back to how completely lacking the B&B men are in sex appeal...truly, it's bizarre how Brad Bell writes the men on these show. The guy grew up in LA during the swinging 60s and 70s for crying out loud! It's a places where everyone moves fast and if you're looking for "respect," you may as well join a convent. Some suspension of disbelief is fine in the teen/early 20s, but the youngest adults on the show are pushing 30 and most have been around the block and back, Zende included.

Bruh. :|

1 hour ago, sugarbaker design said:

Liam's an okay character

His problem is he has no agency and takes no responsibility for the misery in his life. He doesn't have any truly horrific sins to overcome like Thomas but he needs to drive his own stories instead of only ever reacting after the fact.

5 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

I'm okay with Quinn going back to Eric because a) I'm not emotionally invested in the story and b) it seems the writers are setting up a Quinn/Sheila rivalry, which I am totally down for.  I cannot wait for those showdowns in the Forrester living room

That would be worth the price of admission on its own.  This will probably net JMW a third Emmy and easily the most meaty story she's had since Phoebe died, but Meryl Streep she ain't. Rena Sofer can hold her own with Kimberlin Brown and it'll be a great treat to see Quinn in a situation she can't bat her eyes to get out of.

• Love 8

Dr and Mrs Boring are all set for a romantic evening and all they can talk about is Shiela. 

Thank god Eric’s martinis and piano playing are better than his singing.  

The last few minutes were preempted but I’m speculating that Jack is Finn’s bio father was revealed. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

John McCook’s singing days are over at least in that key!  He started out in the wrong key I think and ended up going too high for his voice.   It was bad!

What was up with Eric pretending to be asleep?  He is starting to withhold sex already….we know what happened last time so keep a log on the fire Carter, Quinn will be back for more before you know it.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Ah, poor Quinn. She gets all dolled up in sexy lingerie and the old man is sacked out on the sofa snoring away.  I predict it won't be very long at all before she's lusting for Carter again. 

Nice to know that Finn was conceived in the janitorial closet of some hospital while Li was busy taking care of patients. That convo led me to believe that Sheila worked as a nurse at a hospital where Li was on staff. Yet, Li acted like she'd never laid eyes on Sheila before. Of course, that is highly probable if they worked in completely different units and it was a big hospital, but still ...  Sheila always struck me as another one of those multi-specialty healthcare providers. Over the years, we've seen her as a lab tech, occupational nurse and wasn't she a pediatric or med/surg nurse in Genoa City? So, I would say it was more likely than not that she and Li had at least been in the same space at the hospital. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

While Steffy’s concerns about Sheila are valid, it’s so condescending the way she talks to Finn like he’s not smart enough to make decisions for himself.  Does that mean she sees him as dumb and pretty?  

I thought Jack was kinda stupid for coming to Sheila to makes threats.  Like that’s the last thing you want to do with Sheila, make her think you’d like to engage her in some kind of battle.  But maybe Jack doesn’t know her that well?  Then some old man interrupted the show, so I guess I’ll have to watch the end of the episode On Demand to see what transpired.  

It was nice of The Writers to have Shelia interact with an actual human (Jack), rather than her phone and her lap top.  Where the heck is Mary?  She can’t talk to one of her children on the phone about their new brother?

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

My reaction to Quinn going back to Eric:

loose-skin-old-balls.gif

Yes, I'm being mean and immature but shrugging.

IKR! Having to choose between a man who provides a gilded cage full of dysfunctional parrots vs a man who provides emotional security, allows her to be vulnerable, and blows her back out the way she likes it?

Run, Quinn! Run like the wind!

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, enchantingmonkey said:

While Steffy’s concerns about Sheila are valid, it’s so condescending the way she talks to Finn like he’s not smart enough to make decisions for himself.  Does that mean she sees him as dumb and pretty?

Mind you, Liam has been her baseline for the better part of a decade, so it's not like she has much frame of reference to go off of. 🤣 But still, it's been long time she learned the world did not revolve around Stephanie Forrester II and that her brass cooter isn't enough to keep any non-Liam man from making decisions about his life.

Hayes OTOH is a different matter and I'm fine with her going off on him when he inevitably takes the kid to meet Grandma.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

What is up with Eric? Is he conning Quinn? Has he found out about her and Carter, and is planning some big punishment? Or, could it be that he thinks Quinn will be comparing the young, virile, muscular Carter to his aged body? Could it be on coming dementia? Has he lost his ability to perform? It really makes no sense given it is the very reason Quinn stepped out on him. This reconciliation is doomed. 

Ok Steffy, you can stop now. What does it say about your faith in your new husband when you have to keep beating that dead horse? You have told him about his mom, you have told him how you feel, so lay it to rest and move on. If you stop bringing Sheila into the discussion, she will eventually just be a fly in the ointment. 

Well, strike me dead now. I can't believe it, and don't really even know how to admit it, but for the first time in Sheila's miserable life, I actually felt a little jolt of compassion for her. Jack is a snake; anyone who could betray the lovely Li is a pig. And then to pass off your own offspring as someone else's? That just makes me really mad. So I find myself ok with Sheila turning the screws on Jack. I cannot begin to fathom how I am on Sheila's side here; it is scaring me just a little bit. 

Having said that; when it comes to Hayes, no way would I support Sheila. She cannot be trusted around children; that has been proven time and again. 

Steffy's lingerie was gorgeous and she looked amazing wearing it, but I just don't understand why she is not limiting that type of wear to the bedroom considering they have a house guest. 

• Love 10