Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I don't know how TPTB would handle Noah/Hope in GC but Imagine they'd be doing their own thing Hope has enough success under her belt and clout that she would land on her feet, she just needs enough drive and discipline to start over and she wouldn't even have to do that if she takes her line from FC with her. Noah would do something down to earth to avoid NE drama for as long as he could stand it. That's maybe how I would write it. But who knows the kind of inconsistences TPTB would come up with. But it's a pipe dream anyway lol the writers would fuck it up somehow. Brad would probably have Hope turn into the world's biggest dumbass and sabotage her relationship with Noah for more Lope bullshit. Same story if she got with Daniel. They made Steffy do it, although it is in character for Steffy to be a cheating trollop, but it's OOC for Hope. And they might preform character assassination turn Hope into that if they want to (her only pass or loophole in this would be if she cheated on Liam cos IMO the sack of shit has it coming from her, whereas Noah/Daniel don't), especially after all of this. So for that reason I pray the writers never do this unless they would leave Hope/Noah alone. (are you lurking writers? I see you. So listen. Mark my words. If you get our hopes up with Hope ditching Liam's loser ass and ditching his loser ass for better fish at that and then you rip that from us, there will be hell to pay). Leave Hope/Daniel alone too, if that's your thing. Personally I think they would lack chemistry if Daniel is still played by Michael Graziadei. I could see MG and KM Hope but not AN Hope. Both AN/KM Hope would have good chemistry with Robert Adamson's Noah.  Also, IMO Daniel is too traumatized for Hope but if she became more jaded/realistic about the world she lives in, I could see them meshing better as a couple. Then considering he was sexually assaulted and had a child as a result of that, Hope's friendship/tolerance with Thomas(past or ongoing) who did the same thing to Caroline, would be a real problem for Daniel he might not want her. I could see him rejecting her for that and he would be right to.

On 3/20/2021 at 2:32 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Hope shutting Phyllis down would be worth the price of admission,

LOL you can say that again. Sadly, I doubt Hope would be allowed to shut Phyllis down, which is really unfortunate. She's barely able to rip people a new asshole on her own turf. (Quinn, Zoe, Steffy to name a few) her going off on Flo was the closest I've seen Hope get to ripping someone a new one and not have to backtrack it, until recently with Steffy. And then she was forced by TPTB to tone that down and be nicer because of the "innocent baby!1!1" But I've been wondering lately has Hope ever been allowed to rip into Steffy or anyone besides Flo, the way Steffy has laid into her? Or laid into her mother? Or how asshats in general shit on Brooke? 

Edited by TeamGabi
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, norcalgal said:

stopped watching Y&R maybe a few years after the show broke up Danny & Cricket. They were the only couple I 'shipped on that show - ever

As an aside, you may be the very first 80s/90s veiwer I've ever met who didn't want to meet Cricket into the moon! 😛 I am too young to remember her teen years and early 20s pre-law school, but everything I've heard about the character likened her to an actual Mary Sue. 

Getting back to B&B, youtube accts have been pretty loud of late about a as of yet unfounded sprumor that Finn is Brooke's long lost son (one that I assume is not Jack because not even B&B would go there with blood incest) and I just....

I dunno if it would kill the fanbase the way the Beth story did but that really would be A Decision™ that Brad Bell made if anything close to that is true. Of her five biological children, three were born at home, one was an invitro procedure that would have likely noticed a twin and I dunno enough about Rick's birth to know if a switched at birth story was even possible. Brooke was canoncally a virgin before Ridge so there was no chance of her getting shipped away to some distant aunt like Donna was to adopt a baby out.

It's possible that any connection to the Logans may result in him being some relation to that slattern Flo, though, and I don't know which possibility will anger me more tbh.

Either way I GUESS I'd take it if it spares me one day of Liam and/or Zoe begging for 10th second chances or blaming ppl for their shitty mistakes in life. Unless Liam is headed to a shrink (NOT TAYLOR, dear God no) to sort his shit out, there is nothing else of interest with that story. 

7 hours ago, TeamGabi said:

But I've been wondering lately has Hope ever been allowed to rip into Steffy or anyone besides Flo, the way Steffy has laid into her? Or laid into her mother? Or how asshats in general shit on Brooke? 

She got to "Tee off" to Bill once after finding out he tried to stop her Italy wedding 😂

Lemme see if i can find that clip.

Edit: can't find the full clip, but I'm here for her finding those clubs and driving a hole in one of Liam's car windows, Carrie Underwood style: 

Months earlier, she thought Liam had slept w Steffy the night before their Los Angeles wedding and graffitied the words "CHEATER" onto the Cliff House. And yeah, what she did in Paris was shitty, but she'd spelled out her demands and Liam chose something else rather than to.put her first, so she went a different route. Which makes Hope's current lack of a spine all the more baffling. Grown up and mature ≠ be meek and quiet.

Bridget held her class and dignity but she did not suffer fools lightly or coddle Katie, whose pregnancy came with significantly more risks than Steffy's. And Bridget was both a doctor and a woman who'd suffered two miscarriages.

The fact that I have to reference Bridget so damn often for this type of story done right better (if done right, she'd been through with the crusty ass sailor for good but...) speaks volumes to how women's agency is so non-existent on this damn show. To find any other half-decent examples, I'd have to dig to the 90s. The *early* 90s.

But anyway, WTF happened? I can't believe we (me included!) ever thought THAT version of Hope was a drippy little dweeb when this version exists. And it's no slam on Annika because when given great material to speak up, like with Flo and for Douglas she can do it, but the IIC won't LET HER.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

As an aside, you may be the very first 80s/90s veiwer I've ever met who didn't want to meet Cricket into the moon! 😛 I am too young to remember her teen years and early 20s pre-law school, but everything I've heard about the character likened her to an actual Mary Sue. 

In hindsight, yes, I can see how Cricket was a Mary Sue. She came to Genoa City to see her cousin who was a photographer for Jabot, then ended up a Jabot model and life continued getting better and better for her. She dates a rich, handsome guy (I was so glad Nina ended up with Phillip instead of Cricket) and then later married a rock star (Danny). The only truly horrific thing that happened to her was the rape, but that galvanized her to go to law school and become a lawyer. She and Danny had a great romance/marriage, then the Phyllis story happened. As I wrote before, I stopped watching a few years later. (I hated that Y&R had her and Paul Williams marry; I felt he was too old for her). 
I guess I don’t hate the character because I stopped watching before the character did stuff to piss me off. 

• Love 4

Is there a new episode today? This weekend was hard w nothing one and some websites down. I just for the first time learned about Riviera a high budget soap w rich people living and looking rich so started it last night. I was getting burnt out on the soaps w the writing and production values of Saved by the Bell episodes (cough Y&R, Days). 

• Useful 2

I am loving how this forum's analysis of B&B is tons more fascinating and insightful than the show itself. Kudos, y'all.

Getting back to B&B, youtube accts have been pretty loud of late about a as of yet unfounded sprumor that Finn is Brooke's long lost son

I've been seeing speculation that it's Quinn instead of Brooke. Presumably that business about the engagement ring having belonged to Finn's mother was a hint. It seems to me though that Quinn would mark her jewelry in some way to indicate it was her design. Would he not have noticed that? Anyhoo, I would love it if it turned out that Finn is actually Bill's son and Wyatt is just some kid Quinn stole to replace the baby she had to give up for adoption. Bill never insisting upon a DNA test on Wyatt has never made sense to me.

If Finn turned out to be Liam's brother that guarantees troublesome family dynamics beyond just Liam's lack of proper boundaries with Steffy due to Kelly. And would Flo stick with Wyatt once she knew he was no longer an heir to the Spencer fortune? I'm gonna bet no and then she'd have to nerve to try to compete with Steffy for Finn.

Is there a new episode today?

No, March Madness is still going on. I think today the Sweet Sixteen gets finalized.

Riviera a high budget soap w rich people living and looking rich so started it last night.

I've been watching Riviera since the beginning and it's great soap IMO. Julia Stiles' wardrobe is gorgeous and so are the locations they film at. The storyline takes a big stumble in the third season though. The show hasn't been officially cancelled yet so many fans are hoping it'll get fourth season to fix the mess from the third.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I've been seeing speculation that it's Quinn instead of Brooke.

Bwah! If so he lucked out not having her socipathic obsessive ass as a mom.

Wyatt having a non-Spencer brother could be interesting but I don't trust this show to do it.

HTH would Brooke have a long lost son?  Another one of her eggs was stolen? Intrigued how the show would try to pull this off.  Maybe Sheila stole an egg, LOL.

21 hours ago, TeamGabi said:

I don't know how TPTB would handle Noah/Hope in GC

Guh. Y&R's Noah coming to LA and romancing Hope has been my DREAM.  The Deacon Sharpe connection alone between both shows is delicious enough. Noah's grandmother, aunt, and step-mother ALL nailed Deacon; the one thing Sharon can say she never did was hump Deacon.

Noah is the good guy Liam thinks himself to be and having grown up as Victor's grandson ain't gonna be impressed with the Spencers.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
On 3/22/2021 at 9:26 AM, TobinAlbers said:

HTH would Brooke have a long lost son?  Another one of her eggs was stolen?

Oh, right? I guess they could pull from that well, but that story would work a lot better if they had any of the other players in that story around, like Taylor (batshit as she is now, Brooke's scummy ass tactics to lure Nick with her viable eggs was all kinds of shady and that is the one thing Taylor should over her head forever. But I digress).

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 3

I just now had a chance to get caught up on the show and reading here and you guys are on 🔥 🔥🔥

And I seriously cannot believe Steffy finally took that fucking portrait down.

But any points she might have scored for that were negated (and then some) by the fact that she taught her toddler to say "cha cha cha."

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

Wyatt having a non-Spencer brother could be interesting but I don't trust this show to do it.

Exhibit A: the bullshit we got between Nick and Ridge. And that was back before the same three lines would get recycled like an Aluminum can for months on end and Nick was initially written like a decent human being before becoming as entitled and petty as Ridge himself.

Nope.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I would love it if it turned out that Finn is actually Bill's son and Wyatt is just some kid Quinn stole to replace the baby she had to give up for adoption. Bill never insisting upon a DNA test on Wyatt has never made sense to me.

Or the usual twin story: Quinn delivered twins, but was told that only Wyatt survived (for whatever reason), and Finn was later adopted by the Finnegan family.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, MsTree said:

Or the usual twin story: Quinn delivered twins, but was told that only Wyatt survived (for whatever reason), and Finn was later adopted by the Finnegan family.

I know fraternal twins are a thing but between Wyatt and Finn's way different looks, all I'm gonna ever think about in that scenario is this:

1648397692_Screenshot_20210323-011420_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.4563b27cdc6de62f7a4a37a8a11b675f.jpg

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • LOL 5
On 3/21/2021 at 10:09 PM, Anna Yolei said:

She got to "Tee off" to Bill once after finding out he tried to stop her Italy wedding 😂

Lemme see if i can find that clip.

Edit: can't find the full clip, but I'm here for her finding those clubs and driving a hole in one of Liam's car windows, Carrie Underwood style: 

!!!!!!! I forgot that Hope could swing like Tiger Woods ex-wife lmao 😂😂😂

Anyway too bad she didn't actually hit him because his trifling ass surely deserved it. I vaguely remember his stupid speech to all the women in the room about some other grimy shit he did. God I forget how big of a jackass Bill was back then. I'm surprised no one shot him sooner.  

We could file this under reason 7001 as to why Lope (and Thrope tbh) don't work. Because both Thomas and Lame have a parent that either hates Hope (Taylor) or is grimy enough and thinks so little of her that they are willing to manipulate her life, and at times put her in danger just to keep her from Lame (Bill). 

On 3/21/2021 at 10:09 PM, Anna Yolei said:

But anyway, WTF happened? I can't believe we (me included!) ever thought THAT version of Hope was a drippy little dweeb when this version exists. And it's no slam on Annika because when given great material to speak up, like with Flo and for Douglas she can do it, but the IIC won't LET HER.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ikr! Even back then I thought she wasn't tough enough but if you had told me it would get worse and she'd be even weaker.......yikes....

On 3/22/2021 at 12:26 PM, TobinAlbers said:

Noah is the good guy Liam thinks himself to be and having grown up as Victor's grandson ain't gonna be impressed with the Spencers.

PREACH!!!! 

• Love 2

I haven't watched this mess in more than 2 years. Maybe 2.5? Just now i turned on the TV and it was on CBS, and I didn't change the channel (B&B is on). And you know what? I haven't missed a single thing. Is this storyline on a loop? Feels like i watched yesterday. *sigh* And while I will continue not to watch, I do peak in here from time to time.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I can’t stand the one room looking cabin that Liam/Hope live in with 2 kids. Its too small.

Brooke is so dumb. She is always giving Liam the benefit of the doubt. No mother should want their daughter with the POS. I swear its more about her daughter winning against Taylors’s daughter.

“He didn’t even wait 5 mins” LOL I love this truth telling Hope.

• Love 10

I don't understand that either. What rational mother would want her daughter saddled with the waffling loser.  For goodness sake, please pair Hope with a man who will take her out for a good prime rib or orange roughy, LOL! (Nothing wrong with being a vegan, just remembering one day when Hope made a snarky comment about vegan food to Liam, which made me think she was tired of it or didn't like it.)

Seriously, since the temptation of Steffy will always taint the Lope marriage, why prolong the suffering? Just like when Steffy was trying on single motherhood, Hope will have a strong support network. Hell, Donna is practically raising Beth and Douglas these days! 

That waffling tool needs to be taught a hard lesson by a firm hand, and that hand has to be Hope's. Liam needs to be A.L.O.N.E. Not running to Steffy's when Hope finally throws his ass out of the cabin or trying to squat at Wyatt and Flo's house or running home to Daddy. Let him go back to that roach motel where he used to live in a room close to Sheila's. 

At this point, who really cares if Brooke's or Taylor's daughter "wins" Liam? Steffy seems happy with Finn and Taylor isn't even around to protest or run interference. I think she's be thrilled that her daughter snagged a fellow physician. He isn't a Forrester but so what? I still contend that Finn, dull and naïve as he is, is too good for Steffy, but whatever. Brooke needs to STFU and concentrate on her marriage to her own waffler and stay in her lane.  Hope is a grown-ass woman and can make her own decisions about her marriage.

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, backhometome said:

Brooke is so dumb. She is always giving Liam the benefit of the doubt. No mother should want their daughter with the POS. I swear its more about her daughter winning against Taylors’s daughter.

Pretty much. That was what drove me batshit about the ToD 1.0 too because Taylor and Brooke were even more blatant with it. But Taylor is MIA and no threat to Brooke, so what reason does she have to support Lame? Just because she rightfully hates Thomas is to reason to saddle Hope with this baggage.

3 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

At this point, who really cares if Brooke's or Taylor's daughter "wins" Liam?

Hell, I didn't even care who won the original Waffle King by 2005! 

The ship war is pretty much a draw on this and any win is a pyrrhic victory at best. It's not like either side was given a rest to grown and build and get audience investment the was the original ToD did. All three characters there were allowed to carry stories independent of the other two, something none of the new kids have ever gotten. Even the reunion of Hope with Deacon had fuck all to do with a history that was built on for years but a literal road block for Lope and their stupid ass wedding.

I hate it here.

Brooke needs to STFU and concentrate on her marriage to her own waffler and stay in her lane

Preach!

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 7

Douglas a budding fashion designer. Yeesh, what a waste of his intellect that would be. I'm thinking someone should present him with heavy duty STEM stuff to distract him.

OMG, how many times are they going to keep having these same conversations about what Liam did? Meanwhile, geez, Brooke, want better for your daughter than a guy who almost knocked up his ex and admits to still loving her. This isn't the 1950s when a wife pretty much had no choice but to stay with her philandering husband, especially if there were children in the picture. Hope can move on and find someone new who'll be dedicated to her alone and won't expect her to tolerate his perpetual baby mama drama.

I can't believe Bill is on the "stay together" track too. Since when does he cape for Hope?

Oh, okay, Brooke is scared that if Hope doesn't stay with Liam she'll succumb to Thomas' overtures. Meh, so what if Hope does?

Oh, okay, Bill is sort of projecting his own situation with Katie onto Liam. Are he and Brooke ever going to let their kids live their own lives?

Linsey Godfrey and DAYS have parted company. Wouldn't it be interesting if B&B rehired her and Caroline turned out to be alive? If not-dead-yet Caroline came back to LA to get her son away from Thomas and Hope that could open up a huge storyline.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

OMG! Can Liam just STFU. I am soooooo sick and tired of his whining self-flagellation. Hope called it when she said Liam didn't even "wait five minutes."  Fingers crossed that she will finally kick his ass out tomorrow.

Brooke. Brooke. Brooke. Yeah, exactly. What era is she living in? Just because Brooke is a doormat doesn't mean Hope has to be as well. Turn the other cheek? How about SLAP the other cheek? IMO, Liam has gotten off pretty easy in all of this and I guess his punishment is that he isn't the father of Steffy's baby after all. Brooke hasn't said a word to him and Bill more or less justified Liam's actions during their conversation.

It just makes me stabby!

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Oh, okay, Brooke is scared that if Hope doesn't stay with Liam she'll succumb to Thomas' overtures. Meh, so what if Hope does?

Right? Hope is a grown up who is capable of making decisions and living with the consequences of those, for good or ill. Her brother and sister survived disasters like Amber and Deacon when they were still teens themselves. She'll be fine.

I can't believe Bill is on the "stay together" track too. Since when does he cape for Hope?

I mean, his biggest beef with Hope was that she was flighty and fridgid, but between having a baby and not dropkicking Liam our when he didn't come home, I'd say neither should be an issue anymore. I think a while back he made a show of saying he considered Hope his family after all the shit with Beth. 

Personally, given how absolutely stupid his grudge was to begin with, I'm more than happy never to reference it again. They don't need to be Spectra family close or even Stephanie/Taylor "friends" but if Bill needs to go bully young women, there are currently far worthier targets than Hope at her worst head-up-ass-y low point ever was.

1 hour ago, CharlizeCat said:

Brooke. Brooke. Brooke. Yeah, exactly. What era is she living in? Just because Brooke is a doormat doesn't mean Hope has to be as well. Turn the other cheek? How about SLAP the other cheek? IMO, Liam has gotten off pretty easy in all of this and I guess his punishment is that he isn't the father of Steffy's baby after all. Brooke hasn't said a word to him and Bill more or less justified Liam's actions during their conversation.

I don't understand why she is simping so hard for the guy either. Brooke never seemed particularly close to Liam for any other reasons. Waffle or not, playing Stephanie to his Taylor is pretty scummy and sus just because she hates Thomas being around. She also keeps forgetting that Hope was the wronged party, not her, and if she's chosen to move past it, then that's that.

• Love 5
22 hours ago, TeamGabi said:

Anyway too bad she didn't actually hit him because his trifling ass surely deserved it. I vaguely remember his stupid speech to all the women in the room about some other grimy shit he did. God I forget how big of a jackass Bill was back then. I'm surprised no one shot him sooner.  

Oh yeah, Caroline was calling her out on one of his plans and accidentally fell over the bannister. That when we joked that she got a personality transplant cuz before she became the scheming bitch, Caroline was practically indistinguishable from the previous Hope actress and even more drippy.

22 hours ago, TeamGabi said:

We could file this under reason 7001 as to why Lope (and Thrope tbh) don't work. Because both Thomas and Lame have a parent that either hates Hope (Taylor) or is grimy enough and thinks so little of her that they are willing to manipulate her life, and at times put her in danger just to keep her from Lame (Bill). 

See, I have no issue with that cus parents hate their children's SOs on soap operas all the time and they have some longevity (as much as any soap couple is allowed, lol), but those characters often fought hard AF to be together. When Barbara Ryan from ATWT played dirty tricks on Gwen, she and Will went to the next state over and eloped. Pretty sure Victoria Newman has done so at least twice haha.

With Lope (at least prior to the recast) it never felt like either was fighting that hard to stay together. Or more accurately, they were working harder, not smarter. More than once we wondered why TF Hope kept pushing for these elaborate ceremonies that Bill and/or Steffy would wreck and ruin when City Hall was right there. If it's good enough for Carrie Bradshaw, it's good enough for her.

At any rate, Lope (and Steam to an extent) always felt less like a couple and more as two pawns in a 4D chess game. If there's been one silver lining in this pairing from 2017 onwards, it's that they were the ones driving the bus, not a horny dad or bickering moms with their own agendas or siblings who were trying to screw over someone else in the family. It's just a shame that all that growth was rebooted like a Disney Renaissance film for Reasons™ but...eh.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 2

FFS what is wrong with Brooke? Her daughter pretty much spelled it out for her as to why taking Lame back would be terrible and yet she still insists that she takes this dirtbag back. Why? So she doesn't one day fuck Thomas? Newsflash Hope could still fuck Thomas while married to Lame, Brooke. Lame has already set the standard of screwing someone cos your spouse cheated, the only difference is that the story of Lame being betrayed was fake, and unfounded but Hope's is very real.

I expected Bill to justify Lame's actions because his track record with women isn't much better, and he's only recently gained a little self-awareness about it. 

Lame was totally looking for an excuse to jump in bed with Steffy and he told her he loved her! And Brooke calls all of that a mistake? Hope low-key disappointed me for not correcting her mother instead of praising/thanking her for her half-assed support, Brooke was acting more like Lame's mother instead of Hope's and Hope should've held her feet to the fire over that. Not a full on explosion but clear frustration and anguish at her mother trying to excuse her cheater husband.    

• Love 6

Hope summed up the difference between Liam and Thomas in one word a few days back: LOYALTY.

It was so satisfying seeing Liam shut his damn guppy mouth - for once - about how he knows he cheated but Hope caused him to cheat because of spending time with Thomas and no, son, no. You do not get to blame her for your cheating. Even if Hope had kissed Thomas that night, that didn't give Liam a license to not only kiss Steffy, but fuck her, too. 

Because what could he argue against Thomas and his loyalty and devotion to Hope because say what you want about Thomas, but when he's in love with someone, he's in love with only that person and isn't waffling back and forth. Even with the Caroline/Sally nonsense (largely driven by PF leaving the show), we didn't see Thomas going back and forth between both women. He made a clean break with Sally both times. Painful, but he didn't keep her in limbo. 

Since his return following Caroline's death (and I wouldn't mind seeing Caroline resurrected, after all, it is a soap), he's been singularly focused on Hope. Obsessed but focused. And since it seems he's on a redemption tour, what with the immediately outing Vinnie's shenanigans and add in a brain tumor get out of jail free card and what more do you need?

Also, I think Hope was just kidding herself that this could work because she realized, even once the truth was out about Steffy's bun in the oven not being buttered by Liam, that it really wasn't about him fathering another baby with Steffy, it was the fact that it took him all of five seconds to break his vows to her, after everything they had gone through, Beth especially, and that he threw all of that away like so much trash for a piece of trash.

Given the timeline, this is about the point post-affair reveal where the anger stage kicks in. Where the fears of losing that other person and drowning in the pain and the sadness of the betrayal aren't fresh anymore and Hope can think more clearly and realize that NONE of this was HER fault. And that Liam, no matter how strong she thinks their love and marriage and bond is, no matter that they also have a child together, will never, ever get Steffy out of his system. Even though it's likely he's in lust with Steffy vs love, he will always be drawn to her like an itch he can't scratch, just under the skin. That they do have a child together means they will always be in each other's orbits. The temptation will always be there and both of them have proved they cannot be trusted.

And I think Hope is finally realizing this and knowing her heart will never be safe with this man. If it ever was in the first place.

So I am fine if she is done and Brooke and everyone else needs to stay the fuck out of it. Brooke has taken Ridge back after he cheated with Quinn and cheated with Shauna and if she wants to be the doormat for his dirty boots, then that's her life. But this is Hope's life and just because she doesn't want better for herself or her daughter doesn't mean it has to be that way for Hope.

So I say bring on Thope or, even better and more refreshing, let Hope be alone for a while and living life on her own terms. But if we do get Thope, well, the irony that it was nothing Thomas did or didn't do to finagle things that created it. It was Liam fucking things up again who was the catalyst.

And I hope that waffling motherfucker is alone for a good long while. Not that I'm happy for Steffy getting away with her shit once again and getting her HEA with Finn but (1) it does put an end to this ToD (temporarily) and (2) I expected more from Liam in the year after he and Hope thought they lost Beth. I expect nothing from that haudilox heifer. 

But yes, let Liam be alone and sit there and marinate in his aloneness. For a good long while.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

So I say bring on Thope or, even better and more refreshing, let Hope be alone for a while and living life on her own terms.

I want that latter one more than her jumping in with another man, Thomas or otherwise. Her finances are covers and unlike Steffy, she's got family who will help watch the kids for free. No need to jump on yet another relationship rollercoaster. God forbid she get some true bonding with Deacon. Ten years ago I wouldn't have wanted her to ditch Ridge but after the last few years he can go fuck off now.

3 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

But yes, let Liam be alone and sit there and marinate in his aloneness. For a good long while.

Yep. Like you, I don't give a rats ass that Steffy rides off into the sunset after the shit she's pulled but what was the point of everything in 2019 if we went back to foolishness that needed to end in 2012?

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 5

Flo wearing a hideous ensemble. Why does she just follow Wyatt around at work. Does she not have anything better to do.

Liam is always quick to put words into Hope’s mouth. He really is the worst.

So Brooke thinks Hope not forgiving Liam would make a mistake.  She really is a horrible mother. 

Too bad it was a separation and not a divorce. 

• Love 10
23 minutes ago, backhometome said:

Flo wearing a hideous ensemble. Why does she just follow Wyatt around at work. Does she not have anything better to do.

Seriously! Didn't Ridge give her an instajob at Forrester? How does she still have time to be hanging out in Bill's office all day?!

• Love 5

It occurs to me that Birdman Wyatt and that human trafficker, Flo have been (back) together long enough for a proposal, an interrupted wedding ceremony. Another Proposal, an affair, a WTD storyline, a living room ceremony with a dress designed by someone who shouldn't even be bothered to spit on the bride. A tearful annulment and then another proposal with a giant diamond ring. Yet they just wander in and out of $Bill's office together like Raggedy Flo and her pet Wyatt. 

Are we supposed to believe... from $Bill's speech that someone is supposed to be worried about Liam's mental health if  Hope doesn't give in to his groveling demands and take him back? GTFOH. Go curl up in the blanket of snot and sadness and we can check in with him in a few months. 

Sorry, I was at home from work and decided to take my chances on a live viewing of Show. I will say that I am surprised that both Carter and Hope were allowed to actually break up with their beggin and betrayin significant others! And that is the only positive thing I am gonna say, because I don't want to jinx things. 

Brooke, please stop encouraging your daughter to make terrible decisions just so you don't have to examine what is in the burning dumpster that is YOUR romantic life.

• Love 13
5 hours ago, backhometome said:

Too bad it was a separation and not a divorce. an annulment.

FTFY because when does anyone ever do actual divorce on this show? LOL

They sure are keeping that Lope reunion possibility wide open and I don't like that. I can already see the Liam/Hope/Thomas triangle forming and I just do not want any of it. Just wish she'd just cut bait like she did that time Liam was five minutes late to their Paris wedding. 'member how happy she was after marrying Wyatt on a whim? I 'member.

I've seen ppl speculate Zoe and Liam might be put together. I hope so because It make it easier to FF their scenes.

2 hours ago, smartyshorts said:

Brooke, please stop encouraging your daughter to make terrible decisions just so you don't have to examine what is in the burning dumpster that is YOUR romantic life.

I watch old clips from the 80s and early 90s and I wonder why it was that teenage me in the 2000s despised Brooke and thought her foolish.

Then I watch current episodes and remember why.

I want to like her but goddamn she makes it so hard. 😞

2 hours ago, smartyshorts said:

Are we supposed to believe... from $Bill's speech that someone is supposed to be worried about Liam's mental health if  Hope doesn't give in to his groveling demands and take him back?

Lawd, didn't B&B do this 15 years ago the one time Brooke actually stood firm on not taking Ridge's sorry ass back when they were both available after that faked heart attack shit Steph pulled?

Bill doesn't strike me as the guy who believes in mental health to begin with anyway.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 6

I have been watching again but FFing quite a bit.  The writing is still bad. I had to laugh when Hope told Liam she wanted a separation.  My only thought was I bet they will queue up some old segments of when they were happy to fill the time, and to show us it is all so sad. Then they did! The dialogue is just too repetitive, and as some others here are saying, in the end it is typically back to square one with the same couples. Yawn!

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Resurrecting Caroline would be nice.  The Spencer men suck and Caroline at least would have Thomas spinning and possibly Brooke if the show decided to revisit Ridge and Caroline. I'd be up for that triangle.

49 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

I've seen ppl speculate Zoe and Liam might be put together. I hope so because It make it easier to FF their scenes.

SC may as well send feelers out to DOOL or GH if they saddle him with her.  Now I had my Liam/Sasha crazy pairing idea back in the day, but I'm not seeing it with Zoe. No dice on that front.

If Liam gets paired with someone other than Hope or Steffy, I'd say go clean slate with Eva.  He actually needs a friend and a female buddy that won't hump him so why not her?

SC did do a good job playing recovering addict Schyler over on OLTL so maybe they'll give him an alcoholism/drug spiral story. But even still a male led depression storyline where it's not just losing his women but addressing his loss of his mother, his son with Steffy, and the trama of Beth's death could be good.  Liam may not  be the most sympathetic vehicle but there is something to be said of examining his pathological need to string two women along to the detriment of all three women which is now affecting his kids.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

Well yeah, Liam. When you've driven your marriage vows right down into the abyss of course there's no where to go but up. Bygones! 😐

That door to the FC CEO office must be made out of cardboard. How is it so easy to stand in front of it and clearly hear the conversation going on inside?

Those poor SP employees, having to avert their eyes when their boss's son's girlfriend hangs around the office dressed like she's about to go turn some tricks on the street. What is wrong with Flo? Wyatt should be embarrassed to be seen with her, at least at work.

Cute outfit on Brooke today but way too young for her, IMO. Yikes.

Well yeah, Liam. You do need help. Professional help. Go get some and stop expecting Hope's forgiveness to fix you.

Good lord, the physique on Thomas. How does Hope not just give into lust and climb him like a tree?

Low blow bringing Beth's "death" and amazing "resurrection" into it, Liam. Don't use your daughter to try to guilt Hope. Clearly Beth wasn't enough to keep you from diving back into Steffy's cooter. Get to steppin.

• Love 13
40 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Low blow bringing Beth's "death" and amazing "resurrection" into it, Liam. Don't use your daughter to try to guilt Hope. Clearly Beth wasn't enough to keep you from diving back into Steffy's cooter. Get to steppin.

Yup, that's the thing for me. Most people would be having a whole new outlook on life in having their baby miraculously be alive and they be reunited and what not and saying 'Yo, Mr. G in the sky? I ain't never dicking around again now that my baby is back. I'm gonna do right by her mom now and and forever.' 

Liam and Hope's dreams came true and they were a 'real' family etc. so the fact that he so easily went back to Steffy at the first hint of infidelity on Hope's part was baffling. In fact I think it was in some part character assassination as Liam up to that point saw himself as Hope's protector - if he saw Thomas kissing Hope in a dark room, I'd think he would've busted in there and beat Thomas's ass ( I know wee Liam vs Tree hunk Thomas) and then realized the Hopequinn was standing there instead of Hope. The fact that he left his wife with who he considered to be a manipulative psychopath - apparently finally acknowledging her agency - seemed inconsistent with how he'd been acting previously.

In any case, it's a moot point. Overall, Liam's issues have been pretty violently exposed, the mirror held to his face for him to see his warts, and now hopefully we can move to a character evolution where he can shed just a bit of his selfishness and eventually find a healthier love with some new woman as he does not need to rebuild Cha Cha Cha bridges with Steffy and bittersweetly I think Hope and Liam would be healthier as friends and co-parents.

Bring on Noah Newman for Hope, let Sinn crash and burn (i'm betting it will), and let Liam grow a bit and find someone new. Thomas can have Zoe, LOL.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
28 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Low blow bringing Beth's "death" and amazing "resurrection" into it, Liam. Don't use your daughter to try to guilt Hope. Clearly Beth wasn't enough to keep you from diving back into Steffy's cooter. Get to steppin

Quoted for truth. Dear God, he is actual trash. I didn't think I could hate a male lead more than I do Billy goddamn Abbott...and I still don't, but Liam is a narrow second right now. That that would be beneath Victor fucking Newman, and that guy literally wished death on Nikki over Sabrina's demise.

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Cute outfit on Brooke today but way too young for her, IMO. Yikes.

It looked like something Madonna would wear. I don't think I have to explain how much of that is not a compliment. 

27 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

The fact that he left his wife with who he considered to be a manipulative psychopath - apparently finally acknowledging her agency - seemed inconsistent with how he'd been acting previously

Exactly! I just thought that what if Hope was there in the apartment, stunned at the kiss and then Thomas had attacked her after Lame ass stormed off? What then? Some "protector" she has. Seems like Liam acknowledges Hope's agency whenever it suits him. 

2 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Low blow bringing Beth's "death" and amazing "resurrection" into it, Liam. Don't use your daughter to try to guilt Hope. Clearly Beth wasn't enough to keep you from diving back into Steffy's cooter. Get to steppin

Quoted for truth. Dear God, he is actual trash. I didn't think I could hate a male lead more than I do Billy goddamn Abbott...and I still don't, but Liam is a narrow second right now. That that would be beneath Victor fucking Newman, and that guy literally wished death on Nikki over Sabrina's demise.

Extra quoted for extra truth lol.

I have always preferred the Newmans to the Spencers not cos the Newmans are morally superior 100% of the time but they are more realistic and tolerable, even when manipulating each other or someone else. I watched last Thursday's Episode and seeing Adam and Victoria shade/insult each other was a breath of fresh air from The Logans, Wyatt, Liam, and Bill still being chummy and accepting of Beth's trafficker. The characters on Y&R make the ones on B&B look weak.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Yes, Hope, yes! That was satisfying. Even in the face of Liam's desperation, Hope stood strong. I cannot even believe how low Liam went when he realized Hope was not going to cave. But seriously, to pull out Beth, like her ordeal, and their ordeal after losing her, was some kind of infidelity get out of jail free card? Here's a heads up Liam; Beth didn't stop you from running to Steffy, so why should she keep Hope from dumping your philandering ass? If anything, that whole year of agony and pain should only cement Hope's decision, because it should have bonded you two together in an unbreakable way. But clearly that is not the case, because clearly, you took the first opportunity to sex up your ex-wife. No matter it was flimsy as fuck, no matter you didn't even investigate what you thought you saw; nope, you were not happy about Finn, and you saw your chance and you took it. When what you should have done, what any normal, loving husband would have done, is barge into Thomas's apartment and have a chat, or a fight, or something with his wife and her kissing partner. Such a clueless dumbass you are Liam. Now go away. You made this bed of crap, so you must lay in it now. You have no one to blame but yourself. 

What is the purpose of Flo Fulton again? Wasn't she just given a gratuitory job over at FC's? Then why the hell are you still squatting at SP's? And do you even look at the clothing you choose to wear each day? So inappropriate. Oh, and let me add, how offensive I find it that you dare to comment on Hope's mental health. You are not worthy of even mentioning her name, you worthless baby stealer. 

What exactly is your agenda Brooke? I love you, and you have always, and will always be my girl, but sometimes you can be thicker than a brick. Is this about Taylor? Or is it about not spotlighting your own stupid relationship choices? Is it about Thomas? I understand Hope is your daughter, and I understand that you love her, but for God's sake, please stop giving her your warped advice. Why would you want her to stay with a man who cheated on her? Who told another woman that he loved her? OH! Yes, of course, that has been your life with Ridge. Twenty or more years of battling Taylor, knowing he loved you both. Brooke, you need to take a good hard look back at the pain you have endured. Ridge walking out on you numerous times for Taylor. The worst being after she returned from her first death, and you had been happily married for a long while; then Taylor returns, and the minute Ridge finds out Thomas is his child, he dumps you and your children. Then after the second death too. And way back, during the BeLief battle, Ridge goes off on a sabbatical to decide if he wants a future with you or Taylor, and the agreement was he would go to his "choice" first. You open your door and there he stands and tells you he hasn't been to Taylor's, so you naturally assume he has chosen you. But alas, he is carrying a contract that he wants you to sign. A contract that will rob you of your rights to BeLief. So the plan is to mislead you into thinking he wants a life with you, so you won't question signing the papers; which you don't. After signing the papers, then he tells you he is staying with Taylor. One of the worst tricks Ridge ever played on you, followed very closely by his antics in Venice when you were dating Thorne. And this is the kind of pain you want your daughter to endure? Yeah, sure, struggle makes a couple grow closer, but there is a limit to what anyone should have to endure. 

What was that monstrosity hanging in the FC's communal office? The dress was to the right of the desk when facing the door, and looked like something that had been tarred and feathered. 

Why are they destroying Bill? Please give this man something to do other than worry about his philandering son, have conversations with his other son and his wretched girlfriend, and run all over LA begging people to help him get Katie back. Since Brooke seems firmly mired in her Bridge detail, they need to bring on a strong woman character for Bill. There are plenty of out of work actresses who would be perfect. Watching this once strong, dominate, manly man crumble is painful. 

Loved Hope's sweater and jean outfit, Brooke looked adorable, but I think it was a bit young for her. 

How is it that Thomas grows sexier every friggin day? I want to dislike him so much; but man, that facial hair, not to mention that thick head of wavy dark stuff..........and he did the right thing too? Making it so hard on me Show. Making it so hard. 

• Love 9

I can’t stand Thomas’ hair. It’s too long, hangs weirdly on the left side of his head and really needs a good shampoo. It’s always greasy looking.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Does anybody remember when RM Ridge made Brooke and Taylor "audition" for his affections? I remember he was living in the beach house and each one of them was scheduled to come over for a visit. Brooke, of course, immediately jumped in the shower and tried to sex him up, but Ridge refused. And Taylor, of course, was aghast at Brooke's antics. I don't even remember who he eventually chose, but I think it was Taylor.

On some level, Liam is doing the same thing to Hope and Steffy. 

Anyway, Brooke may have thought so little of herself that she subjected herself to that type of "game show contestant" treatment, but she shouldn't want the same for her daughter. I can't think of anything more degrading for any woman.

P.S.: I also thought Brooke's sweater set ensemble was cute, but not exactly age appropriate. It fits more into Steffy's all-black "s***y CEO" wheelhouse. 

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

Does anybody remember when RM Ridge made Brooke and Taylor "audition" for his affections? I remember he was living in the beach house and each one of them was scheduled to come over for a visit. Brooke, of course, immediately jumped in the shower and tried to sex him up, but Ridge refused. And Taylor, of course, was aghast at Brooke's antics. I don't even remember who he eventually chose, but I think it was Taylor.

On some level, Liam is doing the same thing to Hope and Steffy

TBH, I think what Liam's done is arguably worse than a lotta stuff Ridge has done. Certainly, Liam is not so horrible as to use their affections to steal hard earned work from them or go along with schemes to set them up. But he doesn't do anything, period. Everything gets handed to him and he rarely pushes back.

The laptop situation in 2010? Justin's pawn.

The Amber pregnancy scare? Patsy

Steffy and Wyatt? Mewled and whined and bitched for months about Quinn Bad and the one time he made a half-assed attempt to work with Ridge to take her down, he got hung out to dry.

The worst thing a character can be on any show is useless. 

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 6

Wow, Flo actually went to work today and in her usual little girl outfit!  Shawna and Katie both decided to get a tan.  

So sick of Liam’s whining, same old same old.....

So Flo is now officially a Logan...”Stormy” would be so happy right Brooke...and still no one has asked Hope’s opinion.

• Love 4

Did DR get a boob job? I don't remember Shauna being so perky in the rack area.

Lucky for Flo that Hope has bigger things on her mind right now. I still can't get over how Katie, Brooke, and Donna just brought Flo back into fold without giving Hope a heads-up.

Oh sure, Brooke. Liam has always learned his lesson--until the next time. So what will you say the next time Liam breaks your daughter's heart?

Shut up, Liam. Now you're making excuses for Flo? Honor among amoral a-holes, I guess.

Wyatt gushing over Flo made my tummy churn, and not in a good way. Nice engagement ring though. Interesting that it was shown to someone else before Flo got to see it.

AYFKMWTS? Now they're honoring that skank with the Logan name like it's some kind of freaking prize? Geez, Katie should just post on FC's social media, "Fcuk Hope Logan and the year she lost in her newborn baby's life. Now we're all about babysnatcher Flo and our dead brother who never even knew that future felon existed."

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

So Flo is now officially a Logan...”Stormy” would be so happy right Brooke...and still no one has asked Hope’s opinion.

This show never fails to give HT and KKL an excuse to cry. God, it's so damn tedious.

I don't know about you, but I'm REALLY freaking excited about watching Liam chase Stuffy now that Dope has kicked him out - because he is a one-trick pony. 🙄 Of course, as soon as the TPTB kill off Finn (and that is solely my speculation) and Stuffy seems like she's going to turn back to Liam, Dope will be razing everyone in her path to get back to him.

Maybe he'll mix it up a little and go after Flo. They deserve each other for real, y'all.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, lightninggirl said:

Maybe he'll mix it up a little and go after Flo. They deserve each other for real, y'all.

That would be the best case scenario because neither have any honor and the irony of Wyatt losing her to his brother again after the way he tossed Sally aside on the most threadbare excuse is worth the price of admission.

Maybe he'll get to waffle between Flo and Zoe and I can FF all three of them. 🙂

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Good grief! That dress Flo was wearing today barely covered her va-jay-jay. I guess that lace and gems are on trend right now, but lawdy ...  Katie's dress also was part lace. Katie's dress was beautiful, but the makeup kind of washed her out.

I didn't like Brooke's suit. It seems like wardrobe has gone back to dressing her more frumpy and the long limp hair isn't helping.

I didn't notice that DR looked perkier in the bust, but Donna looked a whole lot smaller than usual. Maybe she usually wears push-up bras? I thought both of them looked very nice, though.

Another case of "life isn't fair." Flo not only is going to get a huge diamond engagement ring, but now she's an "official" Logan. Why don't any of these idiots get DNA tests on these kids who just show up and claim paternity?

• Love 8

To hell with all these stupid fucks! 

Poor Hope just cannot catch a break; not only have her mother and aunts turned coat and forgiven Flo, but they also offered her a job that may include her working on the HFTF line, and now they are "adopting" her as a Logan? All with nary a word to the cousin she stabbed in the back. So, I guess Hope will just come to work and find out that heinous bitch is part of her line, and is now bearing the Logan name? Right on the heels of Liam straying back to Steffy, a near new baby drama, and her making the decision to want a separation? Way to go Logan girls! 

I am seeing red I tell you. I haven't been this pissed in awhile. 

And friggin Liam too! OMFG! Really you idiot. Waxing on to Wyatt about how Flo was just "caught up in something?" Oh, you foolish, foolish, man. What that worthless POS was caught up in was taking money for your child's life! You can't forgive Thomas, who was only a sideline player, who saw an opening and took advantage of the situation, but you can forgive the fucking orchestrator? The one who buddied up to your heart broken, grieving wife? Her new found cousin? I am so done with you. If there was any doubt about you not deserving Hope's forgiveness, it flew right out the window today. 

And just look at that baby stealer. All comfy cozy in the design office, as if she was actually a thing. And again, talking about Hope as if you have any right to speak her name. God, how I despise this character. And to top it off, we will now be subjected to her gold digging, grifter Momma showing up at FC's every damn day. I cannot believe Brooke actually entertained her. 

Wyatt can bugger off too. You had a good thing with Sally until you screwed it up for Flo. You don't deserve to be happy. And don't you have some kind of work to do? All you ever do is hang out in your dad's office chit chatting. 

I just hate everyone today. 

Rant over.

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 12

I can't believe out of all the women Brooke had had beef with over a man that SHAUNA is the one she extends the olive branch to. I mean...say what you will about Taylor's brand of rabid lunacy but they have history and we deserved to see a peace between them as they realized they'd both been stupid over men. Hell, they could written story around them laying claim as Jack's mothers a la Jill and Katherine.

But this?! God, having this be the first rival truce since Ronald Reagan was in office is whack and I hate it.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 4

Count me surprised that Brooke was able to be in the same room with Shauna and not scratch Shauna's eyes out. WTF was that all about? 

So Hope is supposed to forgive Flo but Liam can't forgive Thomas? All-Rightee ... 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Anna Yolei said:

I can't believe out of all the women Brooke had had beef with over a man that SHAUNA is the one she extends the olive branch to. I mean...say what you will about Taylor's brand of rabid lunacy but they have history and we deserved to see a peace between them as they realized they'd both been stupid over men. Hell, they could written story around them laying claim as Jack's mothers a la Jill and Katherine.

I would say Stephanie as they spent decades butting heads over Ridge and by the time that she finally died they finally were at peace with each other.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I didn’t realize B&B was back. Luckily my DVR actually did it’s job. 

3/23:  Wow!  Is this the end of days?  Are we all doomed?  Brooke’s advice to Hope actually made sense.  Liam said he loves Stuffy not that he’s in love with her. There is a big difference.  Brooke knows what she’s talking about since she has a great deal of experience in love triangles. 

Like Finn, Lurch left a child out of the family. Beth who?  

Hope didn’t deserve Liam but to see her with Lurch would be a much harder pill to swallow.  Lurch is a downright manipulator and womanizer. 

Hope is not happy unless she’s miserable.  I’m not defending Liam because his actions are indefensible but Hope has put Liam through some pretty bad shit he had to swallow. In a sense Hope cheated on Liam with Wyatt. He was late in Paris so she runs off to marry Wyatt. Hope brings another man’s child, who he detests, into their family.  Afraid of getting pregnant again, Hope stops having sex but becomes all that more in love with Douglas.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

3/23:  Wow!  Is this the end of days?  Are we all doomed?  Brooke’s advice to Hope actually made sense.  Liam said he loves Stuffy not that he’s in love with her. There is a big difference.  Brooke knows what she’s talking about since she has a great deal of experience in love triangles. 

That's damningly faint praise. Even is she's right, losing a whole child should have put something into perspective for Liam so that Steffy was never a temptation.

Hope is not happy unless she’s miserable.  I’m not defending Liam because his actions are indefensible but Hope has put Liam through some pretty bad shit he had to swallow. In a sense Hope cheated on Liam with Wyatt. He was late in Paris so she runs off to marry Wyatt. Hope brings another man’s child, who he detests, into their family.  Afraid of getting pregnant again, Hope stops having sex but becomes all that more in love with Douglas

I did a deep dive into the comments from around the time of that Paris wedding and the aftermath, and the consensus by the end of that was that people were sick and tired of seeing Hope blame everyone and their mother for her decisions and that it was shady as fuck for her to run after Liam a day after losing her kid with Wyatt to talk about how much she really loved him the whole time. Which I believed to be total bullshit because she never would have married Wyatt regardless if she did.

If Hope was a horrible shady person for marrying Wyatt and blaming Quinn afterwards and Steffy overreacted to the Lally kiss by fucking Bill, how does any of the above excuse or make Liam sympathetic in the slightest? Bringing an abused child into the family--the child who had more conviction and courage than 5 grown ass people to say the truth--THATs "bad shit to swallow"? 

I didn't feel sorry for 2014 Hope, but that version has, if not entirely matured, has at least learned to stop making the same mistakes. As frustrating as it's been that she didn't immediately kick Lame out, I kinda appriciate her taking time to make the best decision instead of the first one to come to mind, then changing her mind in 3 days. Maybe the split will stick this time because she isn't having to actively fight Steffy for him this time and she can take time to really process the fact that she, like Steffy, has moved past him.

Edited by Anna Yolei
Somehow the comment posted twice. I can never get rid of quote boxes though.
  • Love 4