Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

In fairness, both of the above ladies are hardly recognizable (Hope due to the recast, & Steffy due to excessive plastic surgery, or the massive photoshop in that pic, I'm honestly not certain), so I'll just say that they were placeholders. 😉 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
On 3/30/2021 at 12:49 PM, Gam2 said:

Hope was wearing the pajamas I also wear to bed but mine are navy blue. Geesh, people.

I continue to be perplex by the costume choices for Hope these days. Is she or is she not the daughter of the woman that created their lingerie line? How is she like this? This is as frustrating to watch as when Amelia Heinke was cast as corporate mogul Victoria Newman and only discovered what a hairbrush was in 2019. AH gave an excuse that overstyling would damage her hair, which is fair but damn, wigs and extensions exist for a reason. 

I mean, Steffy didn't dress this shlubbenly when she spent weeks curled up in a ball over Lame under the Blanket of Despair. If anything, Hope should be dressing way more sexy than she ever has as revenge!

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
(edited)

And also, I had to laugh when Brooke talked about being a "responsible mother," given the circumstances Hope was conceived under in the first place. Really, buddy? Where was this "responsible mother" when she was going after Bill,who hated her guts as much as she hates Thomas over far less?

The only time she's ever put any of her kids first was the time Ridge decked Rick in Sydney and she was chomping at the bit for an excuse to run back to Nick anyway.

I don't say this to bash Brooke because I can stand her over the other hypocrites in this wretched show (like Quinn!), but damn. She's going full Stephanie at this point. Hopefully she realizes that before telling some random stranger about the key under Thomas's apartment door.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

Brooke is the one that is obsessed.

I want to bang my head against a wall every time she says “my daughter”.

She really does not care what Hope says about Thomas. Just thinks Thomas will woo Hope away from Liam. She must think very little of her or something.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

So Felony actually has the temerity to not only show her face in Hope's office  and ask for forgiveness AND throw in Hope's face that she's forgiven Zoe and Thomas.

Flo-sees-Hope-BB-HW.jpg?resize=1024,598

Will someone, anyone please off this heifer? She really is one of the worst characters the show and, quite frankly, all of soapland, has ever had.

Hope's face says it all.

How Hope restrained from slapping her once again after this BULLSHIT I will never know.

What Zoe and Thomas did was awful, but not even in the same universe as what Flo did in the days after Beth's birth nor the gaslighting and lying to Hope's face for the better part of a year afterwards.

Brooke needs to let Hope live her own life. If she wants to be with Thomas, that is up to HER. And it really pisses me off that Brooke is constantly reciting all the shit Thomas pulled but it's fine that Liam has cheated on her with Steffy yet again??? Broken her heart? Betrayed her? And neither Hope or Brooke know that Liam and Steffy have zero regrets about that night and look back on their "beautiful" night fondly. Hate them both, Brooke, but for the love of Pete, be fucking consistent! I think she's just salty where Thomas is concerned because he's caused problems for her and Ridge over the years, but this isn't about you, Brooke!

Also, I'm sensing a Brooke/Liam hookup in the wind. I know, I know, but my senses are tingling and not in a good way.

This was posted as an April Fool's joke but OMG, TPTB will totally go there.

Ex6SGJ_XIAs0pI2?format=jpg&name=small

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

Also, I'm sensing a Brooke/Liam hookup in the wind. I know, I know, but my senses are tingling and not in a good way.

This was posted as an April Fool's joke but OMG, TPTB will totally go there.

Ex6SGJ_XIAs0pI2?format=jpg&name=small

You know what? Bring on Looke. Fake or real.  It'd be funny if Liam and Brooke did play like they hooked up and then when Hope is like 'WTH?!' they can be like 'See? That's how we feel about you letting Thomas lurk around you!'

I'm trying to image a Looke hook-up and relationship and I can't. Brooke's been with OG Ridge (Ronn 'Banana Hammock' Moss), Nick Marone, and Bill Spencer.  Liam is a tofu hot dog amongst ribeyes and filet Mignon. But then sometimes you want a vegan hot dog to say you at least tried it. I guess.

• LOL 15
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

So Felony actually has the temerity to not only show her face in Hope's office  and ask for forgiveness AND throw in Hope's face that she's forgiven Zoe and Thomas.

Flo-sees-Hope-BB-HW.jpg?resize=1024,598

Will someone, anyone please off this heifer? She really is one of the worst characters the show and, quite frankly, all of soapland, has ever had.

Hope's face says it all.

How Hope restrained from slapping her once again after this BULLSHIT I will never know.

What Zoe and Thomas did was awful, but not even in the same universe as what Flo did in the days after Beth's birth nor the gaslighting and lying to Hope's face for the better part of a year afterwards.

Brooke needs to let Hope live her own life. If she wants to be with Thomas, that is up to HER. And it really pisses me off that Brooke is constantly reciting all the shit Thomas pulled but it's fine that Liam has cheated on her with Steffy yet again??? Broken her heart? Betrayed her? And neither Hope or Brooke know that Liam and Steffy have zero regrets about that night and look back on their "beautiful" night fondly. Hate them both, Brooke, but for the love of Pete, be fucking consistent! I think she's just salty where Thomas is concerned because he's caused problems for her and Ridge over the years, but this isn't about you, Brooke!

ITA to all the above!!!  But what I don't get is this:  did I miss an episode where Brooke et al. told Hope that:

1) they forgave Flo;

2) they hired Flo to work at Forrester; and

3) they "gave" Flo the Logan surname

Based on today's episode, it's clear Hope knows all 1-3 happened, but were we cheated out of Hope's reaction?!?!  If so, I guess even the TPTB knew there's no way, no how Hope would have been on board with all that, so they just skipped the big reveal and gave us today's episode where it seemed this was all old news to Hope...?!

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
(edited)

I don’t understand why Hope has to be with anyone right now. Why must it be assumed that she should move back to Thomas just because she separated from Liam? They should just have her be cool with being single for a while. I’ve always been skeeved at the idea of the step brother and step sister dating anyway. If she’s going to date then bring on someone new.  I think we’d all be glad for some new pairings on the show in general. 

Edited by Angeleyes
  • Love 17
(edited)
7 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Well, it's been a year since Brooke's gone after a relatives man, so she's overdue 😂

And Hope was forever soured by the fact that Oliver and Brooke bumped uglies by accident, so if it means no more Lope forever, I say bring on Briam and let the chips fall where they may! As unholy as this union would be, the other options are way worse xD

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 6

Yeesh, Brooke has moved into utter hysteria. Thomas might need to try a different approach with her since appeasement isn't working.

Flowers, Liam? Boy, bye. You better pull out your Black Card and come across with some major jewelry. And that's just for starters. How about you buy Hope a house so you guys can start getting out of Brooke's clutches.

On a scale of 1 to 10, Flo? I'd say Hope is deep into the negative numbers on your working at FC and getting to be a Logan again. Think lower.

OMFG, why should Hope care what would mean a lot to Flo? Does Flo ever listen to herself and the stuff she spews so thoughtlessly? Rhetorical question since it's clear she doesn't.

Flo SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! You don't deserve to ask anything of Hope. And in case you don't know, Zoe and Thomas aren't Hope's blood kin. That's a major difference so retract your sly little claws. 🤨

I'm starting to wonder if maybe Ridge needs to consider getting a 5150 hold for Brooke. She's going totally bonkers over Thomas.

Did I hear correctly? Did Thomas tell Hope he loves her? Again? Geez, my guy, you're not helping your case against Brooke's accusations when you do that. Oy. 😐

• Love 11

Ridge you are so dam disingenuous by actually pleading Lurch’s case to Hope. Lurch is not the hero for telling Hope. Hope would have found out from Stuffy. Beside, Vinnie would have never confessed if it wasn’t for Finn.  Lurch was hoping that Hope would send Liam packing and Lurch was just playing the hero.  

Lurch hasn’t changed because he has a deep seated resentment of Brooke beside a deep seated infatuation with Hope.  Ridge being the blind fool doesn’t see it or doesn’t want too.  Every time Lurch talks to Hope its like he’s pitching to replace Liam. 

Love her hate her, but Flo was wearing business appropriate attire today.  

• Love 1

Brooke is quite a mother, your daughter's husband cheats with his ex-wife and she just rants that he needs to get her back now?

Even though her daughter is betrayed, has no trust and can't forgive right now. Even though she needs a separation. Brooke disregards her daughter's feelings and only cares about Liam getting her back.

• Love 15
46 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Did I hear correctly? Did Thomas tell Hope he loves her? Again? Geez, my guy, you're not helping your case against Brooke's accusations when you do that. Oy. 😐

He is an obsessive creep. Always has been and always will be.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
31 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Ridge you are so dam disingenuous by actually pleading Lurch’s case to Hope. Lurch is not the hero for telling Hope. Hope would have found out from Stuffy. Beside, Vinnie would have never confessed if it wasn’t for Finn.  Lurch was hoping that Hope would send Liam packing and Lurch was just playing the hero.  

Lurch hasn’t changed because he has a deep seated resentment of Brooke beside a deep seated infatuation with Hope.  Ridge being the blind fool doesn’t see it or doesn’t want too.  Every time Lurch talks to Hope its like he’s pitching to replace Liam. 

Love her hate her, but Flo was wearing business appropriate attire today.  

She was appropriately dressed. 

For once.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day  

• LOL 8
Spoiler

Felony cannot die fast enough I swear to fucking god. Part of wishes Hope is the one that kills her and then gets off scot-free. Just Like Felony got off scot-free for selling Hope's daughter.  

Brooke you are a shitty mother. To both of your daughters in particular. I know Brooke bashers are probably having a field day and for once I don't give a shit, cos they're right this time. I've defended Brooke out of spite and necessity before but she has really pushed it too far with this anti-Thomas pro-Lope nonsense. I really want Hope to fuck Thomas to spite both her meddling mother and her cheater dipshit husband. Thomas probably won't care if she uses his peen for revenge. After that she can be single or be with some new guy.

Brooke married Bill. Twice. When he hated Hope for no other reason than he could and he was a petty douche, so should we really be surprised Brooke is pushing for her daughter to stay with serial cheater, fragile ego having, waffles? If Brooke/Lame is what it takes to dead Lope forever and ever then I say bring it the hell on TPTB. Bring it on. 

• Love 14
24 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Brooke is quite a mother, your daughter's husband cheats with his ex-wife and she just rants that he needs to get her back now?

Even though her daughter is betrayed, has no trust and can't forgive right now. Even though she needs a separation. Brooke disregards her daughter's feelings and only cares about Liam getting her back.

Brooke wants Hope to be just like her. How many times has Brooke taken Ridge back even when he was unfaithful. Unfaithfulness is the main theme of B&B. Fashion is the underlying theme. 

• Love 3

I've always liked Brooke, but she's off the deep end here.  First it's really not her business what Hope decides to do with her marriage, and telling her crap about destiny and what's meant to be isn't healthy for Hope.  It's a bad example bc it sounds like her marriage (s) to Ridge, who sucks and neither of them are really happy with each other.  And beyond that, it all just seems to be a front for getting Thomas ultimately away from Hope.  But pushing your daughter into an unhappy marriage to keep her "safe" is idiotic.

And anyway, if you don't trust Thomas and think he's still threatening- and it's understandable she thinks that- why not just lay low and watch him? If he's as manipulative as you say he is, he'd use your ranting against him to play the victim for Ridge/Hope- which is exactly what he's doing.  Dummy.  

At the end of the day though,  I do think Thomas is a creep and want Hope away from him as much as possible.  If he were actually a stable adult and wanted what's best for Hope, he wouldn't even think of going there with his sicko "love" declaration.  

• Love 8
(edited)
4 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Flowers, Liam? Boy, bye. You better pull out your Black Card and come across with some major jewelry. And that's just for starters. How about you buy Hope a house so you guys can start getting out of Brooke's clutches.

Maybe he can take tips from Ridge:

I mean, I know Liam at his best attempt at an A-game was never top tier but at least he was in the general ballpark of knowing what she wanted when he started that pet charity. Whatever happened to that cat he gifted Hope, anyway?

That's still more effort than he put getting Steffy back after she married Wyatt, so D+ for effort, I guess.

4 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

OMFG, why should Hope care what would mean a lot to Flo? Does Flo ever listen to herself and the stuff she spews so thoughtlessly?

On a show that has Steffy Forrester in its cast, it takes a lot to be the most thoughtless creature amongst the cast. I swear I've seen more self awareness out of Summer Newman and she was raised by Phyllis and Nick. 🤦‍♀️

10 minutes ago, JNavarro said:

I've always liked Brooke, but she's off the deep end here.  First it's really not her business what Hope decides to do with her marriage, and telling her crap about destiny and what's meant to be isn't healthy for Hope. 

This. In the past, I felt most of her pro-Lope shilling had to do with besting Taylor, who was still around antagonizing her and being spitful that Ridge had finally chosen Brooke for good.

But there's no Taylor, no Stephanie, no anyone to look down on her except Quinn and who gives a fig what that murderin' rapist thinks? Plus, she and Lame were never especially close so I just don't GET this. She's already won her booby prize: she doesn't have to keep pushing Hope to fight the battle Brooke has won for Shrek and for which even Steffy herself is not fighting any longer.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 8

If anyone is obsessed Brooke, it is you, and I am not buying what you are selling. You have some other agenda where Thomas is concerned, because your arguments don't make any sense. Stephanie fought Bridge for decades, all based on the fact that you were Beth Henderson's daughter. Over the years her dislike and hatred of you morphed into many other forms, but at the base of it all was pure, unmitigated jealousy. So what is your deal with Thomas? As much as I hate to admit it, I think there was some truth in what Thomas was saying to Ridge. I do believe that Brooke loves her kids, and I also believe she loves Thomas and Steffy, but loving someone has never stopped Brooke from hurting them. As a person who is driven solely by her heart, she rarely uses her head, which almost always leads to horrible choices. Brooke is not a malicious person, she never sets out to hurt others, but she is a selfish person, who will destroy someone, even her own child, in pursuit of her own happiness. None of that means I don't love Brooke, because I do; she is a complex character, but I know that she is inherently a good person. But in this instance, I do believe she is working some other agenda than Hope's welfare. Of all people, Brooke knows about obsession. She stalked Ridge through all of his marriages to Taylor, and treated Ashley Abbot like the devil. But she has never considered it obsession; to her she simply loves Ridge, and has always claimed him as her Destiny. I don't necessarily want to see Hope with Thomas, but I sure as heck don't want her to take Liam back. And it makes me so angry that Brooke would prefer her daughter to be saddled with a guy who will inevitably do it again. Liam lays lip service to how sorry he is, and how much he wants to take that night back, but that is not the rhetoric he and Steffy shared the next day. No, they instead stood there in Cliff House congratulating themselves, and waxing on about how wonderful the experience was, and how much it meant to be together "like that" again. I am sure if Liam disclosed the full conversation to Hope her decision would be made. So I don't buy that Liam will never stray back to Steffy again. All it would take is for something to happen to Kelly, or something to happen to her new romance, and he would be back in her orbit with a quickness, and one thing would lead to another. It is inevitable. What Hope needs is for everyone to get the fuck out of her business. If she wants a break from Liam's whining and begging, then that is what she needs. Brooke needs to back the hell off and let Hope be an adult who makes her own choices. 

I can't decide what is up with Ridge. I have never seen him show this much concern or interest in Hope. 

Are there adequate words for Flo? 

Fucking useless POS

Barnacle on the world's underbelly

Slimy lining of a sewer pipe

Asswipe

Opportunistic grifting gold digging bitch

How dare you? You actually opened your mouth to Hope to plead your nonexistent case? Don't use what Hope's mother and aunts have done as some kind of leverage. Oh, and bringing up Thomas and Zoey? You coy little heifer. Outside of the fact that Thomas and Zoey were side players in BethGate, and that Hope has known Thomas her whole life, is that fact that you sucked that Logan teat for all it was worth. You were actually blood related to Hope, and you are actually the one who took $50K for Hope's child's life. So move on girlie, with your fake smiles and fake apologies. We all know you are only sorry because you got caught. 

• Love 15

It looks so ridiculous that all these conversation between people while they stand awkwardly six feet apart. It doesn't look natural at all.

I know that Brooke is acting all daffy regarding Thomas, but I don't think she is wrong. Thomas is an obsessive creep who only romantic relationship that wasn't tinged with his creepy behavior was with Sally. He continues to go on and on about being in love with a woman who was raised as his sister on and off her entire life and who has NEVER shown an interest in him as man.

Thomas no longer has a friend in Vinny so he is going to cling even harder on Hope who still only views him as a friend.

Read the fricking room, you obsessive creep.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

How dare you? You actually opened your mouth to Hope to plead your nonexistent case? Don't use what Hope's mother and aunts have done as some kind of leverage. Oh, and bringing up Thomas and Zoey? You coy little heifer. Outside of the fact that Thomas and Zoey were side players in BethGate, and that Hope has known Thomas her whole life, is that fact that you sucked that Logan teat for all it was worth. You were actually blood related to Hope, and you are actually the one who took $50K for Hope's child's life. So move on girlie, with your fake smiles and fake apologies. We all know you are only sorry because you got caught. 

Preach. 🥳

I couldn't believe Flo told Hope "...it would mean a lot to me..." How does she have the nerve to say something like that to Hope's face? Hope was too relaxed in her response, I thought. What she should have said was, "You know what would mean a lot to me, Flo? Not to have missed out on most of the first year of Beth's life because you helped kidnap her. For some chump change that you clearly didn't spend on your wardrobe. Fcuk you straight to hell, b!tch. Oh wait, even Satan doesn't want any part of you. Get your skanky a$$ out of my sight!"

Read the fricking room, you obsessive creep.

Sigh, I was kind of moving into Thomas' corner until he again told Hope he'll always love her. The first time he said it he was still recovering in the hospital so he got a pass then but this time he 100% knew what he was doing. He really needs to keep his feelings to himself until and unless Hope seems receptive to that kind of overture. It doesn't appear she's going to be there any time soon if ever so Thomas needs to go get on some dating apps or something. I think it's particularly not good for Douglas to keep promoting a relationship between Hope and Thomas because he senses some lingering attraction on his daddy's part.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 11
12 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Maybe he can take tips from Ridge:

For all his woodenness, and he is truly a plank, RM's Ridge had about 97x more charm than TK.  These old clips really do the current show a disservice.  

Also, Thomas called Liam a "womanizer"?  Heh.  No.  A womanizer has agency and drive and passion.  Liam is just an aimless bumbler who accidentally falls into the same two women over and over again.

• Love 11
5 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

As much as I hate to admit it, I think there was some truth in what Thomas was saying to Ridge. I do believe that Brooke loves her kids, and I also believe she loves Thomas and Steffy, but loving someone has never stopped Brooke from hurting them. As a person who is driven solely by her heart, she rarely uses her head, which almost always leads to horrible choices

Yup, this. I don't necessarily hate that she distrusts Tom-ass, just that she can't be a wee bit smarter about it. Stop screeching to Ridge every five minutes about it FFS. And even if she hates Thomas it doesn't mean she has to shill for Lame, who has proven himself equally worthy of derision.

27 minutes ago, Cool Breeze said:

Also, Thomas called Liam a "womanizer"?  Heh.  No.  A womanizer has agency and drive and passion.  Liam is just an aimless bumbler who accidentally falls into the same two women over and over again.

Yep. "Womanizer" would be an improvement over whatever the hell this is supposed to be.

Ridge was a womanizer who paid dearly for his bullshit between losing years with Caroline and having Morgan DeWitt stalk him decades later and he owned that. You can also believe he is legitimately torn between two women and could make a convincing case for either in the 90s (the 2000s is when Ridge finally was pushed more towards Brooke)

But he was an active participant in the malarkey. Frankly, MannaquinGate is one of the rare instances of Lame actively making a choice at all; a choice he wouldn't have made if Steffy weren't making the most sincere attempt she's ever put forth in moving on from him.

• Love 4

Not a regular watcher of B&B; check in to this board to see if anything changes re Hope, Liam, Steffy, etc.  My best friend keeps me posted.  I did tune in today because apparently Hope is rejecting Liam and taking a timeout.  What do I hear Liam say?  "I want to be the man you want me to be" or some such.  That is cribbed directly from Bridgerton - the Duke said that to Daphne in the last episode.  Liam is no Simon, Duke of whatever.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Flowers, candy, food. Nah, Liam. Do better. Much, much, better. And Hope, don't be bought for cheap. 🤑

Aw, po widdle Hope, having to do the laundry all on her own. Please, she could send it up to the main house and have Brooke's housekeeper do it. Because we know darn well Brooke isn't doing any basic tasks like that.

Oy, the Buckingham sisters in their struggle wigs. 😼 So was that little number Paris had on also designed by Zende? Guess he doesn't trust her to come to Eric's house dressed appropriately, lol.

Why is it that at a major international company like FC, there's only one office that everyone outside of the C-level staff has to share? And that's when they're not squatting in the CEO office. 🤔

I did not have Quinn making friends with Zoe on my "B&B plotlines coming out of left field" bingo card. Isn't Zoe young enough to be Quinn's daughter? What's the connection, unless Zoe's secretly been wanting a mother figure.

And now Liam is shamelessly using Beth to work Hope via the baby monitor. Gee, if only he'd thought of his child before he jumped back on Steffy for the dumbest of reasons. 😒

Liam is no Simon, Duke of whatever.

Hee, I've never watched Bridgerton and even I know this is true. Simon was sex on a stick. Liam is just a stick.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

I’m just happy show is showing Hope having some resistance towards Liam. At least, it’s something different. I guess SC got to make out with his wife today. I wonder what these soap spouses are making as body doubles? What’s the going rate for an actor with no lines, their face hidden & no future for advancement? What did the Hope mannequin make? 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Question:  Why isn’t Liam sending all Red Roses?  Only Red Roses really have a romantic meaning though the other colors are very pretty. 

Quinn isn’t toying with Zoey and really mean that Paris should get back at Paris. Either way I couldn’t care less. Zoey and Paris are losers.  

Is Zende that cheap or is he embarrassed to be seen with Paris for their date is once again at Eric’s house.  Hey Zoey, your little plan may backfire. He may enjoy Paris tooting after all he liked your singing. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Also, far be it from me to suggest I want AAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNY revisit of dull as dirt Zencole, but.....he WAS married before and she was on the show for way too long a significant amount of time, so it's old that it never comes up, like ....ever 😐

• Love 2

Anyone else think when Hope and Liam kissed that it would be the soap opera progression to sex then immediately after she’d tell him this changes nothing? I’m glad they stopped at a kiss because melting over him being a good dad on the baby monitor does not make her ready to forgive and forget. 

• Love 6

Just look how low Show has sunk; could Friday's episode have been any more stupid? 

Bill Spencer, the man who controls a billion dollar, global conglomerate, has time to run over to his ex's place to talk about their grown ass kids love lives. And of course, he just walks in, no knocking or ringing of Brooke's doorbell. I kinda wish Brooke and Ridge had been bumping uglies right there on her couch. 

Then we get Quinn, who is supposed to be how old, running interference between a twenty something and her younger twenty something sister? Two girls she barley knows, and only overheard a small snippet of a conversation through partially open door. This woman will never learn; she just barely saved her marriage after interfering in someone else's life, and here she goes again. What is her agenda with Paris? Why would she insinuate herself into the dynamics of these sister's? Just like Hope and Liam; she is grown. Why is she behaving like a school girl? She does that enough with Shauna. Now she is going to bring that shit to the office? Sheez. 

Zoey, you rotten bitch. Standing there spewing your lies! OMFG, I cannot stand this character. What did Paris have to do with you stalking Zende after accepting Carter's proposal? Absolutely nothing. So how does Paris coming to LA have anything to do with the situation in which you currently find yourself? How did Paris "insinuate" herself into your life? From what I have seen Paris has tried to be nothing but a loving and supportive sister. And you have been an entitled snot nosed little brat. As far as lacing Paris's drink with whatever Quinn had in her bag? Just NO! I am not down with putting anything in other people's drinks or their food. I don't care that Quinn said she gets it for Eric's gut. I don't care that it is supposed to be holistic and organic and beneficial. You don't know if Paris is allergic to any of that stuff. You don't know if Quinn has laced that shit with poison to off her unhappy husband. You don't know if the stuff was handled right; maybe it is bad with mold or something. A lot of maybe's for sure; but at the end of them is the fact that putting anything in something another person is going to ingest, without their knowledge and consent, is wrong, and dangerous, on every level. 

Hope kissed Liam; Oh, Dear Lord in heaven. I simply can't with it. They are gonna let her cave. I can feel it. Cause, you know, Liam is a great dad and all. 

Fucking bullshit. 

• Love 11

Re: Quinn and Zoe--apart from the novelty of anything not circling around Lame's endless mewling, I'm confused what Quinn is getting outta any of this. Her previous lunatic behavior was almost always in service of "taking care" if Wyatt,whose future is (as far as she knows) is safety secured with the only woman he's every remotely tolerated.

I don't mind having two schemers working with one another, I just wish they'd find a less contrived reason for the occasion. 

4 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Good dads don’t cheat on their wives and mothers of their children. 

By happy accident, this clip circled backed into my YouTube suggestions again:

(Side note: this was Kim Matula's Emmy reel but Clifton entirely upstaged her, Liam's typical cluelessness notwithstanding 😂 )

Watching this again, there's so much more fire and passion outta the guy this go around in 2013-'14 than anything we've had with this story. Granted, shooting six feet away makes it difficult to engage fully, but I imagine the bigger issue is having done this same bullshit story way too many times to count.

I can't say it was "better" because I found both of them insufferable for different reasons, but this Hope is saying the things she really should have said in November of 2020. She was that furious over a photo collage--well, not over that, but the lack of him placing any boundaries towards someone known to take a mile when given an inch. She should've dropped him then and at many points, beginning when he thought he might have fucked Amber when drunk. Steffy wasn't a factor then.

• Love 3

Also related: my sister-in-law is leaving my cheating brother and I couldn't be more glad. She should've left when he got a woman pregnant during her deployment but rent ain't cheap in California so I won't judge. Better way too late than never at all, especially since she's up for Chief Petty Officer and won't be paying hf her income to child support. Unlike my brother 🙂

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
12 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Good dads don’t cheat on their wives and mothers of their children. 

THIS^^^^ 

On 4/2/2021 at 1:32 PM, Anna Yolei said:

I don't necessarily hate that she distrusts Tom-ass, just that she can't be a wee bit smarter about it. Stop screeching to Ridge every five minutes about it FFS. And even if she hates Thomas it doesn't mean she has to shill for Lame, who has proven himself equally worthy of derision.

On 4/2/2021 at 10:19 AM, nilyank said:

Thomas is an obsessive creep who only romantic relationship that wasn't tinged with his creepy behavior was with Sally. He continues to go on and on about being in love with a woman who was raised as his sister on and off her entire life and who has NEVER shown an interest in him as man.

I agree with both points I've had time to cool down since my last post and I want to say here and now Hope/Thomas? Not really here for it. However, Brad Bell seems to think a woman being single for longer than 5 minutes is a sin. In his eyes these two dipshits are her only options. Hope has to choose between Thomass, an obsessive, murderous(everyone forget how he was completely sane and tried to kill Rick? Hope's own brother but fuck consistency and him lol), liar, who kept her daughter away and then stalked her and tried to force himself on her at least twice. Or choose Lame. The whining, selfish, disloyal, manipulative, gaslighting, serial cheater, who only acknowledges her agency when it benefits him.  Despite there being literally thousands/millions of other men in L.A alone. Or in the whole country (Noah Newman being one of them, this is a friendly reminder that he's better than all of the men on B&B combined, better than Lame especially!). FFS Princess Steffy got a new guy and is having his first born child! But nooo Hope is forced by the narrative to be set up with the likes of Thomass or circle back to Lame even though it makes no sense for her to do so, as Lame has only proven that he will always go back to Steffy one way or another, not if but when. It's OOC if Hope doesn't believe/know that by now. 

So with all of that, Thrope is the less visible of two shitstains for the moment. I could begrudgingly accept it if it meant no more Lope. Also Hope needs more of a backbone and getting revenge on her adulterous husband by screwing the guy that he hates would be a decent start to that IMO. It is sad as fuck that Hope, who is supposed to be the heroine of this shit show, has these two to choose from. If I were her I'd rather be dead. Or I'd rather kill some people at least.

Hey longtime watchers! Just out of curiosity how overdue are we for a serial killer SL on B&B? 

8 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

this Hope is saying the things she really should have said in November of 2020. She was that furious over a photo collage--well, not over that, but the lack of him placing any boundaries towards someone known to take a mile when given an inch.

Yep. I remember this SL! Hope was right to feel the way she felt, though I didn't think it at the time because she and Wyatt were getting on my nerves and he was by far a worse choice at this point in time IMO. I had to laugh when Lame said not to run to his brother or run away anytime he did something she didn't like. So we can add lack of self-awareness to his laundry list of shitty things about him. Where does he get off holding Hope to a standard he doesn't even meet? That he has never met? He didn't like Hope wouldn't put out so he ran to Steffy, he had little right to say that then or ever. And now this time he didn't like that Hope tolerated Thomass, coupled with the fact of Steffy moving on, he ran to Steffy again. So Lame can shove his little rant up his ass. 

8 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Also related: my sister-in-law is leaving my cheating brother and I couldn't be more glad. She should've left when he got a woman pregnant during her deployment but rent ain't cheap in California so I won't judge. Better way too late than never at all, especially since she's up for Chief Petty Officer and won't be paying hf her income to child support. Unlike my brother 🙂

image.thumb.png.b27342fb840e9825693a70cdaa86a0d5.png

Edited by TeamGabi
  • Love 6
(edited)
On 4/4/2021 at 6:19 AM, TeamGabi said:

I had to laugh when Lame said not to run to his brother or run away anytime he did something she didn't like. So we can add lack of self-awareness to his laundry list of shitty things about him. Where does he get off holding Hope to a standard he doesn't even meet?

To be fair to Liam, they had both been guilty of this and at that time Hope was the bigger offender of the two. Like the time she rightfully did not believe they didn't sleep together before the one wedding where he went clubbing with Steffy. She just took the word of Rick's friend she barely knew over that of the man she was looking to marry. Even though it was revealed to be a lie, that she accepted it so easily should've been a clue never to go back to him again. 

That's been the one notable and refreshing change in Lope 2.0 overall: sticking out the bad shit and actually using words to address issues for the most part (contrived Steam hookup aside). Hope taking time to really decide for good as opposed to a kicking outta the house immediate will hopefully lead to a more permanent dissolution of this disasterous couple that should have long ago ended.

Edit: so East Coast fans, should we open the champagne for the Flo is Finally Gone party, or....?

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, smartyshorts said:

No. Prepare to lose IQ points as well as your temper. It's just. So. Dumb.

Saw it. Wasn’t shocked by who it was but was somewhat shocked how it was done. 

• Love 4

The way it happened it seems like the body was dropped/thrown on the car, LOL.

In any case -major letdown. Taylor, Phoebe, and Darla allllll over again.

Zoe is the perfect protege for Quinn and if I didn't hate Quinn so much I could enjoy them. They seem like a match made of evil gal pal girlfriends.  Shauna has no stomach for scheming but Zoe is all in and has the heart. Quinn couldn't ask for a more perfect adopted daughter.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Zoey, unless we find out that Paris has killed kittens and puppies she’s 1,000 times better than you. 

All that hype and it turns out to be Vinny. Big let down in my book but very much expected that it wasn’t a major character. If it wasn’t for Bill being in the car, Liam would be accused of doing it on purpose. Now, what was Vinny doing by the side of the road not that far from Brook’s house.  Where was he going?  Was he looking for Lurch at Brooke’s house?  Inquiring minds want to know. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

The way it happened it seems like the body was dropped/thrown on the car, LOL.

Right? It was so weird. I mean I know this show rarely offers anything but disappointment when it comes to "exciting" new storylines but this was by far the... most recent.

• Love 4

Why is Quinn sticking her big nose into Zoe and Paris’ business?  She has nothing to say on this, and she forgets she promised Eric she’d never misbehave again.  But there she goes, participating in an activity that makes Paris sick?  Why does she think she has a pony in that race?  And I really don’t understand why Zoe blames everything bad in her world on Paris.  Paris didn’t shove her into Zende’s arms.

I don’t like Vinny, but what a cop out to have him as the victim?  And why are they going to think it’s a murder?  Dark night, talking with daddy, nothing to see here. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Or $Bill will take the heat and claim he was driving, which, considering he'd been drinking, will result in significant legal difficulty for him.  But it will preserve Liam's freedom and his ability to reconcile with Hope.

All of this will be dumb, of course, but that's par for the show.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Cool Breeze said:

Or $Bill will take the heat and claim he was driving, which, considering he'd been drinking, will result in significant legal difficulty for him.  But it will preserve Liam's freedom and his ability to reconcile with Hope.

All of this will be dumb, of course, but that's par for the show.

Hasn’t Bill already hit someone with his car. Isn’t his insurance rates going to go up? Maybe, they can pin it on Wyatt. It’s time he became the sacrificial lamb for the family. What has he really done for the family anyway?

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1