Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

I didn't feel sorry for 2014 Hope, but that version has, if not entirely matured, has at least learned to stop making the same mistakes. As frustrating as it's been that she didn't immediately kick Lame out, I kinda appriciate her taking time to make the best decision instead of the first one to come to mind, then changing her mind in 3 days. Maybe the split will stick this time because she isn't having to actively fight Steffy for him this time and she can realize that she took has grown past him.

I agree, it has been annoying that Hope didn't kick Lame to the curb ASAP but the silver lining here that if she's taking her time with eventually divorcing him then she's, at the least, less likely to ever take him back if not completely impossible that she ever will. The writers are leaving the possibility for a Lope reunion wide open too much for my liking as well. I really hope they pull the plug on Lope this year though sooner rather than later. 

the consensus by the end of that was that people were sick and tired of seeing Hope blame everyone and their mother for her decisions and that it was shady as fuck for her to run after Liam a day after losing her kid with Wyatt to talk about how much she really loved him the whole time.

In the beginning I didn't care that Hope was giving Lame a taste of his own medicine, because Hope did nothing with Wyatt that Lame hadn't already done to her with Steffy, a dozen times before Wyatt entered the canvas. So, IMO Lame has little room to cry victim (but he still could I guess) where Hope/Wyatt is concerned. But with that said, I got pissed at Hope when she dragged it on and didn't put Wyatt's psychopath mother in her place. And TPTB trying to sell me the Hyatt "love story" just made me ill because those two have never been believable to me and Hope and Wyatt had zero, hell had negative chemistry, I felt like he brought her down anytime they were in the room together. IMO he doesn't really have chemistry with anyone except, Katie and ironically Sally. 

Bringing an abused child into the family--the child who had more conviction and courage than 5 grown ass people to say the truth--THATs "bad shit to swallow"? 

It could be how they went about bringing Douglas into the family. Hope was made to look like a nosy, wannabe Wonder Woman by the narrative and the fandom. Meanwhile Ridge and Steffy couldn't be bothered to give a fuck cos they kept believing in enabling Thomas, mostly to spite Hope, but that will never be addressed, and they kept shitting on her for wanting to take Douglas from his abusive, crazy ass father. But I'm not sure how Douglas being adopted by Hope is supposed to be a screw to Lame either. 

If anything, Douglas being in the family therefore now being tied to Thomas is more of a problem for Hope than it is Lame, for starters it's seen as another "win" for the oh so evil Logans that has already been used against Hope by Steffy when she was high as kite screaming on about how she steals people's children. To Hope. The woman who had her newborn kidnapped and raised by her for most of the year. Yikes.  

Edit: Felony Flo is the only evil Logan that really wins all the rest take L's 

Edited by TeamGabi
Flo is evil but she was evil before she was a Logan
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

Ew Wyatt’s gonna propose to Flo. 

And there’s making some ass kissing festival asking her to formally change her name to Logan. Yuck maybe all this top of the world stuff is a sign their  gonna tragically kill her as a “twist”. 

#ripbozo 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
14 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

And there’s making some ass kissing festival asking her to formally change her name to Logan. Yuck maybe all this top of the world stuff is a sign their  gonna tragically kill her as a “twist”. 

#ripbozo 

Eh, they just made Flogan "official" so they can keep her close in case Katie needs more replacement organs (and maybe body parts).

• LOL 7
6 minutes ago, Kimboweena said:

So yesterday's show was pre-empted for me, but seeing comments about it.  So would there be Thursday's show on the CBS app, and today is a new show?  Thanks for replies.

Yes. Yesterday's show was posted yesterday (Thursday) on the CBS website. (That's where I watched it.) So, today's Friday episode will be current and you'll be all caught up.

• Love 1

Is no one going to ask Hope how she feels about her baby napper becoming a Logan.

Flo really gets everything. A job, name and a fiancé. Too bad she cant find a fashion sense. Wtf was that dress.

Still dont get how Liam can be perfectly fine with Flo but hate Thomas.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Petunia13 said:

#ripbozo 

So there's been a rumor of a character's unexpected demise and Bill playing a big part of it. I really did think it was gonna be another fake out or some other third rate character with fourth rate story potential a la Vinny but between Wyatt showing off the ring and this Flo Logan nonsense, it looks like her demise is possible. It's currently 11:30 in California as I type this and the show hasn't aired here, but B&B can really lay it on thick.

Normally, i'd roll my eyes at how hamfisted this all is, but I'll be glad to be rid of this character by any means necessary and I wish Katrina Bowman a successful career outside of this DOA character.

33 minutes ago, backhometome said:

Still dont get how Liam can be perfectly fine with Flo but hate Thomas.

Flo isn't a threat to his fragile ego. Full stop.

2 hours ago, TeamGabi said:

In the beginning I didn't care that Hope was giving Lame a taste of his own medicine, because Hope did nothing with Wyatt that Lame hadn't already done to her with Steffy, a dozen times before Wyatt entered the canvas. So, IMO Lame has little room to cry victim (but he still could I guess) where Hope/Wyatt is concerned. But with that said, I got pissed at Hope when she dragged it on and didn't put Wyatt's psychopath mother in her place. And TPTB trying to sell me the Hyatt "love story" just made me ill because those two have never been believable to me and Hope and Wyatt had zero, hell had negative chemistry, I felt like he brought her down anytime they were in the room together. IMO he doesn't really have chemistry with anyone except, Katie and ironically Sally

Lol are you me? Because that's exactly how I feel about all of that.

Edited by Anna Yolei
Ok, somehow I boffed the spoiler tag. This forum website hates me :|
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Perhaps someone can explain to me why the women on this show are being outfitted in such horrible looking, horribly fitted and downright ugly clothing. I could not believe my eyes today when I saw that “dress” Flo was almost wearing. Really, wardrobe? And Brooke’s clothing lately has been so unflattering. I can’t even comment on Hope’s teenage clothes.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

What a waste of a perfectly good Friday episode. 

So much TomFuckery!

However, there was a silver lining, a glimpse of hope, maybe a light at the end of the tunnel, because Wyatt said to Liam:

"I can't imagine my life without her"

Please I'm begging you Show; let that be a prophetic statement, a sign of good things to come. 

I don't care how it happens:

She could go play in busy LA traffic

Take a really long walk of a very short pier

Marry Wyatt and clean him out and split town with her grifter Momma

Or best yet, and God can strike me down for saying it, because it is terrible, but how about she gets hit over the head, or drugged, and finds herself part of the human trafficking world, but not on the side of gain this time, but as one of the unfortunate that find themselves up for grabs. Yeah, that would be fitting; let the baby stealer go out the way she came in, just on the other side of the stick. 

Oh, and I would not feel one ounce of sadness for Wyatt. There is nothing I would like more than to wipe that stupid grin off his face. I would relish in his pain, and can only hope it would compare to the pain he caused my girl Sally, a woman who truly loved him, and a woman he tossed away like so much garbage for a worthless clump of dirt who deserves nothing but a nice long stint in the LA county jail. Yeah, you bet cha, I would be dancing a jig and saying Hail fucking Marys! 

Can someone tell Flo that people usually wear pants, shorts, or skirts with shirts? Imma growing really tired of seeing her shadowed Va Jay Jay. 

I hate them both so much. 

Liam, you arrogant ass. You and your wife are good? You are just separated? On a break? You philandering dick. Hope put your lying, cheating behind out. You two are not good. 

I swear, I am so mad my eyes are fixin to pop outta my head. 

Stick your sentiments where the sun don't shine Shauna. You are lucky Brooke entertains your nonsense at all. But as always, my girl was far more gracious than she should have been. You worthless tramp. 

Show better get right. I don't know how much more of this I can take. Horrible people, who do horrible things, should not be glorified. How about you stop using Hope as your punching bag and give her some glorification? Some happiness? 

Fuckers. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

Seriously, can you just gift someone a last name? WTAF?

Liam? Uhhh, maybe you should rein in that optimism a skosh, fella. Your reign of waffling terror appears to be over.

Flo standing there with her mouth hanging open at the thought of changing her last name to Logan. I can't. I don't know who's more full of themselves: Flo, Shauna, or the Logan sisters. You'd think the Logans were frigging British royalty or something.

Meanwhile, is Hope going to have to learn about the new Logan family member on FacePlace? How are they completely leaving her out of this? I'm gonna need her to go all the way off on all of them when she finds out. I'm talking nuclear.

Countdown to when Shauna asks if this means Flo gets a cut of the massive Logan family fortune. 😉 Mama's got bills to pay and she can't sit around waiting until Flo can tap into that Spencer $$$$$.

Are huge shoulder pads back in style? Shauna looked a linebacker in that jacket, lol.

Flo is having the best day of her pathetic life. She should go buy a lottery ticket before her luck runs out. 🤗

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

I wonder if Wyatt had the never mentioned anymore Hope For The Future Diamond cut down?  I hope Quinn design it or Wyatt or he will never heard the end of it.  I wonder if Hope or Stuffy will be jealous because the diamond is bigger than the one Wyatt gave them. 

It doesn’t matter if she takes the Logan name because she’s soon to be a Spencer. 

3 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

I would laugh my ass off if Flo gets injured and the doctors says “she would have lived... if only she had her second kidney” 

I would laugh my ass off if the doctor said she’d have survived if she’d had been wearing underwear under that impossibly short “dress”. I know that I’m old but does anyone ever wear a garment that doesn’t even cover her butt?! And why in the world would the wardrobe people put anyone in something like that? And can “Flo” ever refuse to wear something this embarrassing? I do hope she the one who gets killed. I am so over this woman. And Wyatt.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Seriously, can you just gift someone a last name? WTAF?

I was gonna make the joke that it worked for JJ Abrams and Star Wars, but that's still a very loaded and sore subject even to this day in that fandom 🤣

For real, there's nothing stopping Flo from calling herself Logan anyway, so this whole "gift" nonsense is just that. But like was said earlier, I'm hoping beyond hope that Wyatt's statement was foreshadowing for a "tragic" demise of this character.

Or maybe in a "shocking" twist it'll be Wyatt who takes the L. I wouldn't sit shiva for him either but that would bring in Bill and Quinn for bigger story potential. At least, I'd think so if B&B weren't always so quick to fridge their women. Storm Logan is the only male character  this show has killed since the time I started watching 20+ years ago (I had just missed Grant Chambers' untimely demise from Budget Cut Cancer by a few months). If it does end up being him, bravos again to the best media management team in the industry for pulling one over on us again 👏

Either way, Flatt ain't going down the aisle.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 6
On 3/26/2021 at 9:45 PM, Petunia13 said:

Wyatt has had no story for quite a long time. Standing around in vests and toupee reacting to shit Flo, Liam, Sally or Bill say does not a main character make. 

That’s funny but his hair does look like a toupee now that you mention it. Yes, SC gets 99.9% of the storylines compared to DB. Of course, it would help if BB wrote something for him but if your name isn’t Liam or Steffi you’re toast. At least, he’s on contract and getting paid. So that’s something.

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I tuned in today for about 30 seconds. Brooke and Ridge were having the same conversation they’ve been having for about 30 years. Click.

So true!  I FF’d almost the whole show today, so boring and repetitive and I have no interest in Flogan, her mother and Quinn nor Katie and Brooke patting themselves on the back!

• Love 7

The Logan sisters are so self-aggrandizing to me. "Stormy would think we're the best for doing this for his daughter! Yay, Stormy! Yay, us!" And why is Katie looking so smug about it all? 😐

Ugh, I look at Flo acting like she's on top of the world and I want to reach into the TV and punch her shiny face. 🤨

Wyatt told Flo the day's not over. Yep, there's still plenty of time for a house to drop on her like the Wicked Witch of the West's sister. Fingers crossed! 😏

Sorry, I don't believe Stormy would say "Screw, Hope. I'm all about my babysnatching daughter who I didn't even know about until a few months ago." Was he that big of a selfish jerk?

That scene with Quinn, Shauna, Flo, and Wyatt was so cringe, IMO. Frankly I'm wondering why it took Wyatt so long to propose if Flo's been the love of his life since high school. He could've saved Sally so much misery if he hadn't been trying to be a playboy.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11

Why is Show dedicated to keeping me in a dark place, and making me think ugly thoughts, and wish for terrible things? 

Flo said "I don't know what do to with myself"

Oh, honey, let an angry ginger help you out with that problem. Except, well, my fellow posters might think me an awful person. 

Wyatt; you are so absolutely dead to me. 

And did you see that heifer sashaying her felonious ass right on into Eric's house? What if Eric had been relaxing in his boxers or something? Common, no mannered witch. 

Quinn and Eric must not be cohabitating so well, but like Quinn said, that is another conversation. But oh hell, she got her bestie back right? And just look at Show trying to cutify that mess up. UGH! There is nothing cute about four adults acting like fools; particularly when one of them is a baby selling, useless POS. And another one is the louse that treated my girl Sally like garbage. And another one is the grifting gold digger who messed with my girl Brooke. And another one is the wacko that stalked a young man for months, then kidnapped that young man after he suffered a severe head injury. Talk about the house of the damned. 

I have two corn cobs left over from dinner that are just the right size for Brooke and Katie's mouths. What kind of world are we living in when Ridge is the one who realizes Hope may not be on board for this nonsense? Stormy, Stormy, Stormy. Sorry girls, but your brother is long since dead. Hope, however, is very much alive, but your stupid ish is about to take care of that. 

So will Flo and Wyatt have a combo ceremony with Steffy and Finn? I say go for it and get them both out of the way so we can maybe move on to something worth watching. 

• Love 9

Have I missed Quinn. Still the most stunning woman on B&B. 

Brooke your last name is not Logan as is Katie’s last name is not Logan either. Donna may have changed her name back to Logan after her last divorce. 

It sounds like Quinn didn’t design Flo’s engagement ring. I got a feeling Quinn is going to be pissed. You would think that Quinn and Shauna would want to see the ring up close and personal before they start planning the wedding. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

HTH would Brooke have a long lost son?  Another one of her eggs was stolen?

Impossible. Brooke has a deep bond with all her eggs and would know if she had a long lost son. She would feel it.

I haven't watched this show in a while and the last few days have not been inspiring. I mean seriously how many years has this Liam/Hope/Steffy crap gone on? It is just wash, rinse and repeat. Over and over. I don't know how people have stuck with this show. My hat off to you.

Gifting the name Logan? Ummmm ... is that supposed to be thrilling? Just stop. And as others have pointed out, none of these idiots consulted Hope? Nice.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I ffed so fast through today’s episode. What a waste of time. 

2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Have I missed Quinn. Still the most stunning woman on B&B. 

Brooke your last name is not Logan as is Katie’s last name is not Logan either. Donna may have changed her name back to Logan after her last divorce. 

It’s their family name.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, hypnotoad said:

haven't watched this show in a while and the last few days have not been inspiring. I mean seriously how many years has this Liam/Hope/Steffy crap gone on? It is just wash, rinse and repeat. Over and over. I don't know how people have stuck with this show. My hat off to you.

Welcome back 😛

I don't know how long you've been away but FWIW we did get a break from the ToD between mid 2018 till November of this yr. I'd say it was nice but it gave us the baby switch from Hell that managed to be both way too long and somehow one of B&B's least developed stories, then got saddled with Flo as a result.

Suffice it to say many were surprised to see Waffles going back again to the Skag from The 'Hills after all of that pain and misery and people are rightfully more 100% Done with Liam as I've ever seen them. This fandom deserves so much better.

• Love 4

Hope looks like she is wearing pajamas.

Liam sending Hope pics of memories is a manipulative tactic.

How can Brooke and Ridge even be together when its obvious Brooke hates his children. 

The Logan's gifting their family name like they are royalty. 

• Love 10
28 minutes ago, backhometome said:

How can Brooke and Ridge even be together when its obvious Brooke hates his children. 

It is quite easy to hate Ridge's children. They have been quite horrible for years.

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, backhometome said:

That hate goes both ways, going back to 2006-07 and Rick's bratty temper tantrums about "Ridge was MEEN 2 mommy!" and pulling equally manipulative, backstabbing shit with collateral damage. And I fully supported Ridge's exasperation with him. because at some point, you gotta grow up and deal the cards life dealt you or see a therapist (not Taylor!) to unfuck yourself. He's free to hate Rick for the direct chain of events that led to Phoebe's death for all I care. As can Brooke for Thomas and Steffy.

All that aside, I dunno how they make that work, either. You'd think this would be a bigger dealbreak than 90 percent of the shenanigans Stephanie pulled to keep them apart because your children *should* be your biggest priority, no matter how horrid they are for everyone else in the world. But Brooke's care for her children is mixed at best (see also: Hopes existence and her shagging Bill when Bill absolutely loathed Hope) and this current version of Ridge waffles on his parental involment more than he ever did between women, depending on what the plot requires, as evidenced by him being the only one showing concern about Hope for the Flo love-in. 

This show sucks.

2 minutes ago, nilyank said:

It is quite easy to hate Ridge's children. They have been quite horrible for years.

Basically, this

I see no lies.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

Same conversations we’ve heard for years now. And what in the world was Brooke wearing today? Ugly. Hope was wearing the pajamas I also wear to bed but mine are navy blue. Geesh, people.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Ha! Thomas thought the way to Hope was clear with Liam on the outs and then Hope gets a call from a male friend and he's all like 'Wuzzah? Foiled!'

What Brooke/Ridge should really be saying over the Thomas/Hope situation:

Brooke: Ridge, you know what it feels like to lose a child. You'd do anything to not have had to experience that loss and agonizing pain. Thomas had the power to stop that kind of pain that was tearing my daughter apart and he didn't all to serve his own needs! How can you expect me to forgive or forget what he did to my daughter? How can you expect me to tolerate him in our lives?!  Also he called me a slut from the valley and only Stephanie was allowed to do that!

Ridge: You said it yourself. I've lost a child. It's the worst feeling in the world. I can't excuse what Thomas did to Hope but I can't turn my back on him. I won't lose another child.  And being called a slut from the valley is kind of a term of endearment in our family.  Just go with it.

And there you have legit crossroads for the pairing.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

Cards on the table, Brooke?

Let me get this straight.  You get justifiably angry and teary thinking about Thomas' role in keeping Beth from Hope, but you forgive the actual criminal who pretended to be the baby's mom, accepted money for said crime, and compounded said crime by keeping the truth from the actual parents for almost a year?  And you accept this criminal into your family, giving her your name on top of it, without informing your daughter who lost a year of her baby's life as a result? 

Yeah, you might want to pump the brakes on the self-righteousness.

• Useful 2
  • Love 19
29 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Ha! Thomas thought the way to Hope was clear with Liam on the outs and then Hope gets a call from a male friend and he's all like 'Wuzzah? Foiled!'

While I LOL, I know people do not have "friends" on this show and it's a temporary speedbump at best. Le sigh.

Like CoolBreeze, I too am continually confused by Brooke's double standards between Flo and Thomas who, while heinous and not punished nearly enough for my taste, has at least acknowledged his wrong doing a made active attempts to do better. But there would have been nothing for Thomas to hook his claws on if Flo hadn't helped orchestrate this shit in the first place.

I know Hope *should* be more angry at Thom-ass, but she made the decision to forgive him. Brooke can live with that the way she told Ridge to live with Steffy and Rick being a thing.

• Love 10
46 minutes ago, Cool Breeze said:

Let me get this straight.  You get justifiably angry and teary thinking about Thomas' role in keeping Beth from Hope, but you forgive the actual criminal who pretended to be the baby's mom, accepted money for said crime, and compounded said crime by keeping the truth from the actual parents for almost a year?  And you accept this criminal into your family, giving her your name on top of it, without informing your daughter who lost a year of her baby's life as a result

I wish I could heart this post to infinity.  The bolded part makes me especially angry.  😡

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Ugh, AFAIC Brooke is the worst. Not only does she stab Hope in the back wrt Flo, she decides Hope's too busy or whatever to be told about it before Hope can find out in the worst possible way.

Douglas! Hey, cute little buddy! But why are they still having him talk like he's four-years old? (A precocious four-years old.) Isn't he like five or six now?

Douglas: if Liam is moving out, can Daddy move in?
Thomas: whoa! Douglas! Don't need the help, son. What say we go find you a snack?
Hope: sigh, this is what I get for encouraging a child to be all up in grown folks' business.
The World: ya think?

How does Douglas understand "taking a time out" in the context of romantic relationships between adults? Where would he have learned that?

FOH with that destiny baloney again, Brooke. If you're any example, destiny just means being permanently tolerant of abusive and disrespectful behavior from the husband or wife you've settled on. Are you seriously condemning Hope to that fate with Liam? The guy has been crapping on Hope ever since he started getting with Steffy because chaste Hope wouldn't put out. It will never end.

Brooke certainly hasn't learned her lesson about ragging on Thomas to Ridge. I think Ridge had a point, at least wait until Thomas proves he's still a problem. Meanwhile, what if Hope decides she wants to be with Thomas? IMO Brooke is way past needing to stop trying to control Hope's life.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 13

I can’t tell you how much I hate Brooke’s teenage giggle.  Beside, Brooke’s red dress clashes with the maroon couch. 

Yes Ridge, you were put on earth to love that woman plus a few others 😉. If Lurch is cured, than why doesn’t Douglas live with him.  He didn’t give up custody. It looks like Lurch is going to weaponize Douglas once again by letting Douglas stay with Hope. 

Fuck you Lurch. You keep saying one thing but your there talking about Liam. By you keep reminding Hope that you have changed is just a reminder that you haven’t changed. Your just try to be more stealthy about it.  Maybe to Hope but not for Brooke. Hope talks to Lurch like he’s a long time friend.  

• Love 1

Brooke, this is one of those times you need a stern talking to from your fans. We all understand that your history with Thomas goes long past BethGate, and that Thomas has done many horrible things to you personally, as well as your kids. But in reality Brooke, outside of murdering Emma, Thomas hasn't done anything worse than your bratty son, or your playa husband. Your daughters are both true angels, who have had a few speed bumps in their lives, but overall they are undoubtedly the best Bell LA has to offer. So I do understand your hesitance to trust Thomas, but that should be in general, and for knowing him his whole life; not for Beth's kidnapping. You know Thomas was only a side player in that; he was nothing if not opportunistic, and took advantage of the situation. He is not the one who cooked up a plan to steal a young woman's newborn child. He is not the one who accepted $50K for that newborn child's life. Yes, he kept the truth from Hope, but so did Flo, Zoey, Shauna, and Xander, and of course the horrible Dr. Buckingham. Of that cast of characters you have forgiven all but two, at least that we know of. And what have they done to deserve your new found trust? Zoey played Carter, once again proving she is a sleazy little snake, just like the girl who came to the US to stalk her boyfriend. I see nothing credit worthy here. But yet you have accepted her. Shauna? Oh, boy howdie! She tried to take your Ridge from you. She actually married him, after impersonating Ridge to get legal papers pushed through the LA courts. And now you are good with her? And have essentially welcomed her into your family by virtue of her daughter's new found acceptance? And then we have Flo. Oh my. This one is truly baffling. This individual is the personification of an un-trust worthy person. At no time has she ever done the right thing. After accepting money for your grandchild's life, she preceded to ingratiate herself into your family, accepting you and your sister's generosity and love, and becoming close to Hope; the new cousin who was heartbroken and mentally destroyed. And this worthless twit did nothing to help Hope. No, she wanted that Logan/Forrester lifestyle, and was happy with her new life. And I don't want to hear a single word about what Thomas did. All she had to do was go to the police and the jig would have been up, and Thomas wouldn't have been in a position to do anything without further incriminating himself. And what has she done since being outed? Let's see; she destroyed Sally's happiness, has run around LA like no one's business, laying lip service to "how she would have come forward sooner", as the fuck if, and how sorry she is, and how she just "got caught up in something". Tell it to someone who cares. No, Flo didn't want to tell because the consequences didn't fit her plans. But just look at you Brooke, accepting and embracing this person. And you haven't even clued Hope in. I am so ashamed of you. Ashamed and angry. You make absolutely no sense. Thomas is the only one that has done anything to try and prove himself. Of course the whole brain injury thing was thrown at us by Show to garner sympathy and to try and explain his actions. However, Thomas did step up and do the right thing when he thought Vinny had messed with the paternity test. Sure, his actions may have been self serving, but he still did the right thing. 

It is so hard for me to side with Ridge, but in this instance I have to. I can't deny that his kids are horrible people overall, and both have long histories of doing truly rotten things to people, but Ridge is right here; at least wait until Thomas does something to show he is still not trustworthy. 

But let's examine that whole trustworthy thing. Why is Brooke so opposed to Thomas and Hope having a relationship? So what if Thomas is obsessed; Brooke has been obsessed with Ridge for three decades. Maybe Brooke should take a deep dive into some of her actions when Taylor and Ridge were married. She would have done about anything to get her Destiny. She is acting just like Stephanie did in regards to Bridge, but even though she has always been obsessed, it is not ok for Thomas to be too? I don't get it. Maybe Thomas would treat Hope with true love and respect. Maybe he would be her doormat just like you are Ridge's. Liam is not a great guy. Liam is a manboy, who is unable to commit, and stay with one woman. OH! Of course, what is wrong with me? That is the type of man you prefer, because Destiny and all, but Brooke, honey, maybe that is not the type of man Hope wants. Maybe Hope doesn't want to be a doormat. Maybe Hope wants an equal partnership, with a husband that only loves and wants her. Not everyone has a Destiny, and not everyone get's their Destiny. Hope doesn't deserve to be saddled with a guy who would so easily step out on her. You should want better for Hope, who has already suffered enough. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 20

As awful as the others are, like Flo, Zoey, etc,. I still wouldn't trust Thomas as far as I could throw him.  Also, didn't Thomas try to snatch Hope?  I think Brooke is worried that if they do wind up together and Hope realizes that she really doesn't love him, Thomas might try to do something desperate.  I don't care if he's been "cured" of the noggin bonk.

That said, it's still none of Brooke's business regarding whomever Hope chooses to be with.   Hope is a grown ass woman (although usually in dressed in child's clothing) and if she wants to be with Thomas, then so be it.   If he turns out to be an obsessive weasel (which I think he will be), then so be it.  

• Love 6

I was waiting for Brooke to blurt out, " I FREAKIN' FORBID it!" yesterday or "It's not gonna happen, RIDGE!" I also had to really laugh at her feeble "destiny" argument as to why Hope needs to forgive Liam. Seriously? 

I kinda wonder if Thomas overhearing Brooke's outburst will trigger him back into obsessive mode. I just can't believe that he's suddenly turned into this mellow benign character. He seems loyal and sincere in his intentions towards Hope, but girlfriend really needs to watch her back around him.

I was digging Brooke's red tweed dress, but it must have felt sweltering under the hot lights. Also, I wish the women would stop adding belts to the designs. They ruin everything. The only change I would have made other than ditching the belt, would have been to put Brooke's hair back into a sleek bun or ponytail. The fussy waves didn't really do with the lines of the dress. 

I am also in the train for Flo to go. Take a dirt nap for a few decards. 

• Love 8
21 hours ago, Cool Breeze said:

Let me get this straight.  You get justifiably angry and teary thinking about Thomas' role in keeping Beth from Hope, but you forgive the actual criminal who pretended to be the baby's mom, accepted money for said crime, and compounded said crime by keeping the truth from the actual parents for almost a year?  And you accept this criminal into your family, giving her your name on top of it, without informing your daughter who lost a year of her baby's life as a result? 

Brooke has been my gal since Day 1 but she is really testing that of late.

The double standard is ridiculous, but if she hated Thomas and Felony, I would be okay with that. At least it would be consistent. 

But hand-waving the baby-napper's crimes and gaslighting of her daughter is where I just cannot. I get she loves her late brother dearly and misses him terribly but Flo is NOT Stormy. And to put a dead man ahead of her own living, breathing daughter and granddaughter is just all kinds of messed up. 

And I'm behind a few days but does Hope even have a glimmer of a clue that Felony has been accepted into the family fold with nary a word to her? And gotten a job at FC to boot?

With Liam joining in to congratulate Wyatt on his impending proposal to Felony, on top of all of his other bullshit, I no longer have any fucks to give about his feelings where Felony is concerned. 

• Love 12
7 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

It is so hard for me to side with Ridge, but in this instance I have to. I can't deny that his kids are horrible people overall, and both have long histories of doing truly rotten things to people, but Ridge is right here; at least wait until Thomas does something to show he is still not trustworthy. 

Your entire post is so spot-on.

But the point about Ridge...I mean, dammit, Brooke, you are making me side with Ridge. RIDGE!?! 

And that makes me feel all kinds of nasty and in need of a shower. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

Okay, I liked the dress Paris had on today. Maybe it was more appropriate for hitting the clubs after work but at least it didn't look like it had been designed by an 8-year old having a fever dream. 😏

Why is Hope discussing the state of her marriage with an employee? She barely knows Paris.

Ed Sheeran? No, Liam needs to hire Drake to serenade Hope. A live, personalized rendition of In My Feelings would melt Hope's heart. Sure. 😘

Wow, Paris is quite the little brown-noser. She was working Hope like a pro and Hope was utterly clueless as usual.

How sad for Hope that all these people in her life are making decisions about her life without her input. Brooke is the primary offender IMO. I could see Hope getting with Tom just to spite her no-boundaries-having mommy.

Wyatt, a mistake is locking your keys in the car or letting the toast burn. What Liam did was drop a jumbo drum of napalm on his marriage. Stop making excuses for him.

Brooke: Thomas, Hope is not an option for you. I am warning you, you will never be with my daughter.
Thomas: Challenge. Accepted. Slutfromthevalleysayswhat.
Brooke: what?
Stephanie's Ghost: whee, that's my grandson!

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

The more Brooke forbids it, the more I want Thomas with Hope.

Brooke still advocating Liam after all the going back and forth and after he just cheated makes her not really a good mom.

• Love 9

But let's examine that whole trustworthy thing. Why is Brooke so opposed to Thomas and Hope having a relationship? So what if Thomas is obsessed; Brooke has been obsessed with Ridge for three decades. Maybe Brooke should take a deep dive into some of her actions when Taylor and Ridge were married. She would have done about anything to get her Destiny. She is acting just like Stephanie did in regards to Bridge, but even though she has always been obsessed, it is not ok for Thomas to be too? I don't get it.

I could like this 100 times. I'm sort of getting caught up and reading a bit about what's been going on. Thomas doesn't seem like a terrific choice for Hope, that's true but come on! Brooke is going to forbid?!?! Perhaps Thomas should explain how Hope is his destiny and Brooke would change her mind and give him some tips. Liam is awful and no mother should want that waffling waffle to waffle into a relationship with her daughter.

Flo. Why? WHY is everyone acting as though she's now some kind of saint? Flo = saint? Just make it stop.

I am not a Brooke fan and for most of the time I've watched this show I've had little use for the character. But man the last few days, she has been trying my patience even more than usual.

• Love 8