Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

And even then, Ridge and Eric found out a whole 6 months after Hope's birth.

How did they find out? Office intercom? Hot mike during a fashion show?

• LOL 2
(edited)

Whoa! Surprised and disappointed that Thursday's episode was from this year. 😯 especially since it was that stupid fake wedding. Didn't need to see that once much less twice.

enjoying the old episodes.

Edited by seasons
6 hours ago, bannana said:

How did they find out? Office intercom? Hot mike during a fashion show?

IIRC, Brooke told Eric when he pressed the issue of why there was a riff between her a Bridget, then Deacon spilled the beans to Ridge because Brooke was trying to get back with him now that Taylor was "dead".

6 hours ago, seasons said:

Whoa! Surprised and disappointed that Thursday's episode was from this year. 😯 especially since it was that stupid fake wedding. Didn't need to see that once much less twice.

enjoying the old episodes.

TBH, they could have pulled some worse episodes, ie any of the ones from the four months when grown adults went navel gazing about the right thing to do.

Still, it's not one I needed to see again this soon, even if Thomas's crocodile tears were hilarious.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Whee, I think this might be the third or fourth time I've watched this episode. To see Thomas' face crack into a million tiny pieces was FANTASTIC!!!!!!🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🎂🎂🎂🎂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂

Hope's hideous dress tho.

Lol, before Hope blew up Thomas' spot, Steffy was like, "This muthaeffer cannot be trying to pull this in front of all these people. How is this idiot my brother?"

Ridge standing there like, "Whaaaa, is that egg? On my face? Anyone else feeling this? No? Okay, just me then."

AFAIC, Brooke should've told Ridge to fcuk all the way off after he spent the better part of a year holding those unfiled divorce papers over her head. And chasing Shauna, the mother of the woman who helped kidnap her granddaughter.

I still don't like that Douglas had to witness Thomas' humiliation in front of their family. That poor kid will need serious therapy else he turn out like his daddy when he grows up. Mommy Hope is not going to be able to fix Douglas' below-the-surface emotional issues. Heck, Hope should be getting professional help herself instead expecting Beth and Douglas to be the salve for her mental health.

• Love 3

I’ve watched this twice now and still feel kind of disappointed by the outcome. I know Tom was caught out in front of his family but somehow, it was a bit underwhelming at the end. I wanted a huge explosion (!) to throw that bastard out of his grandfather’s house and out of LA and out of the USA. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

still don't like that Douglas had to witness Thomas' humiliation in front of their family. That poor kid will need serious therapy else he turn out like his daddy when he grows up. Mommy Hope is not going to be able to fix Douglas' below-the-surface emotional issues. Heck, Hope should be getting professional help herself instead expecting Beth and Douglas to be the salve for her mental health.

I'm not 100 percent happy about that, either. 

I'm less happy that the show will gloss over all the damage this kid has been through by the time he's an adult, the way Hope's conception was show fodder for exactly five episodes and the show had Bridget spend that entire week harrassing Aggie for Nick's past history.

• Love 3
(edited)

Caught the last few minutes today. Same love quadrangle btween liam, steffy, hope, Thomas from probably ten years ago. Chasing each other on ATV 's on mexico beaches lol.

SC ushered this episode out from the pool. Looks like he is happy and having a great summer not working. I hear they are back now but maybe not for long if covid rates keep climbing up. This was maybe the longest stretch he hadn't worked maybe ever, and he has the money to enjoy extra time with his family. Good for him. 🌴

Edited by seasons
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, seasons said:

Caught the last few minutes today. Same love quadrangle btween liam, steffy, hope, Thomas from probably ten years ago. Chasing each other on ATV 's on mexico beaches lol.

Tail end of 2011, but yeah, it was soooooooo ridiculous. That story accounts for 80 percent of the Thope "romance" prior to this out of nowhere obsession forced upon us last season. The actor was stiff as a board, but God, was he pretty. 👀

• Love 2

Looks like SC has put on some weight during the hiatus. His face looked a lot fuller to me.

Yet another version of Thomas. Bleh. Wasn't this when Steffy wanted Thomas to get Hope drunk and have sex with her? Pass.

• Love 3

Steffy said Hopes loves weddings, in a slightly slagging way. Guess she'd never looked in a mirror. 😼

I don't see why Hope's wedding needed to be in Eric and Stephanie's house. Brooke had a perfectly fine house. So did Liam, for that matter.

I liked Pam's dress. I feel like I had that dress back in the day--or one very similar.

Poor Liam has no male friends so the best he could do for a bachelor party was his ex-wife dragging him all over Santa Monica. 😑

It never ceases to amaze me how these supposedly high society Logans/Forresters/Spencers throw weddings together overnight. Hope is especially one for quickie weddings. No wonder her marriages never last. Of course the waffle boy groom part doesn't help either.

Was Steffy supposed to look sunburned? Her face at Liam's house seemed odd to me, almost like she was wearing the wrong shade of makeup.

Aaaaannnnd just like clockwork, when Hope leaves him hanging Liam defaults to Steffy. Ugh. He is such trash. 😒

Oh boy, thirsty Wyatt was at it again. Always jumping on Liam's leftovers, sometimes even before they were actually left over.

Wow, they had two Latinx characters on the show. Guess someone remembered that B&B takes place in Los Angeles. A fact they seem to have forgotten again.

Wait, what? So this was before Liam knew who Wyatt was. Okay.

Hope stayed being ridiculous about Liam being exactly on time to meet her. How did she get like that? Abandonment issues due to Deacon?

Lol, Oliver looked like a popsicle stick standing between buff Thomas and swole Carter. That poor guy's body fat percentage must've been a negative number. 😼

Aw, Hope. AFAIC, there should've been no coming back from Liam giving your engagement ring to Steffy WHILE IT WAS STILL WARM! You taught Liam how much of his b.s. waffling you were willing to tolerate.

Yikes! The trademark Spencer miniature letter opener gave Wyatt away! Seems odd to me that Hope had never noticed it before then.

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Hope stayed being ridiculous about Liam being exactly on time to meet her. How did she get like that? Abandonment issues due to Deacon?

More like nearly four years of his own flaky ass waffling and everyone's inability to use a modicum of common sense. Like, Liam was right there and Ivy was swimming back to shore, he could've just went to Hope across the street  and talked to her. I'm reminded of that scene from the book "Maniac McGee" I read as a kid where McGee's aunt and uncle never speak and he yells "Talk talk talk, will ya?!" At them before deciding to run away.

Of course, it begs the question why Hope was still with him to begin with if she was that damn unsure. Not gonna lie, she did look happiest at this wedding to Wyatt than any of her others before or since.

• Love 2

Like, Liam was right there and Ivy was swimming back to shore, he could've just went to Hope across the street  and talked to her.

Or Hope could've waited more than five minutes before deciding he was standing her up. For all she knew he could've been in a car accident or some other kind of emergency. If she had so little faith in him she probably shouldn't have been planning to marry him.

she did look happiest at this wedding to Wyatt than any of her others before or since.

Maybe there's something to be said for knowing you're not always going to be competing with another woman that he can't let go of. As far as Hope knew at the time, anyway. But who wakes up in the morning expecting to marry one guy and by the end of the day you're married to someone else? His freaking brother! All four of them are ridiculous, IMO. Hope, Liam, Steffy, and Wyatt.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Or Hope could've waited more than five minutes before deciding he was standing her up. For all she knew he could've been in a car accident or some other kind of emergency. If she had so little faith in him she probably shouldn't have been planning to marry him.

That, too. By that time in the ToD 2: Moronic Boogaloo I liked Hope way less than Liam and thought she was ridiculous with how quickly she married Wyatt. Just stupidity from all of them 😐

• Love 4

Meh, Hope and Wyatt playing beach blanket bingo in a camper. I remember seeing that episode but I guess I must've still been posting over at The Wack Other Place when it aired originally.

I didn't remember Quinn and Pam being friendly enough to go day-drinking together over lunch.

Yeesh, they even got a music montage? Pam and Quinn as BFFs is hilarious to me since they were both nucking futz.

Poor Katie, having cheapa$$ Ridge panting after her. How ironic for Brooke to be flashing the big rock Ridge gave her when the best he'd later be able to do for Katie was a stupid string ring. 😒

Lol, how did Wyatt not accidentally stab Hope with his pointy Spencer necklace? It was dangerously close to her carotid artery. 😨

The commercial for B&B's return next week is kinda sad to me because it shows past moments of characters hugging and kissing. I doubt there will be much of that for the indefinite future.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I’m curious to see what Monday brings. How obvious will the distancing be? Will they be able to pick up where they left off with the Peleton girl clubbing Flo over the head and dragging her body around? Will there be some CGI stuff that looks soooo fake. And, how long will they be on the air with new episodes before the next potential lockdown. Crazy times!

• Love 3
20 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I’m curious to see what Monday brings. How obvious will the distancing be? Will they be able to pick up where they left off with the Peleton girl clubbing Flo over the head and dragging her body around? Will there be some CGI stuff that looks soooo fake. And, how long will they be on the air with new episodes before the next potential lockdown. Crazy times!

Per the link I saw about the new episodes, the ones this week were filmed prior to the shutdown, so we've got at least about three weeks before the post-corona stuff airs (if at all...didn't they have to stop production after a week because someone tested positive in the crew? )

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Per the link I saw about the new episodes, the ones this week were filmed prior to the shutdown, so we've got at least about three weeks before the post-corona stuff airs (if at all...didn't they have to stop production after a week because someone tested positive in the crew? )

Oh! I didn’t know they had some stockpiled. I guess that’s good  they hung onto them. At least, it will be new & not impact the Flo stuff for a while. It’s not that I care for her (or the storyline) but it did have a good cliffhanger. I’m happy it’s going to be somewhat normal until it isn’t. LOL!!!!

• Love 1

Hey y’all!  New viewer here.  I’ve never watched or followed B&B (I know who Ron Moss is and I know all the stuff about Hunter Tylo from back in the day), but I tunes in today because I was excited for a soap (other than Days) with new episodes.   Today was interesting.  I’m not going to be too judgy because this isn’t one of “my” shows, but I did like what I saw and how they formatted it.  If this is what it takes to get new content, that’s fine by me.

• Love 6

I've watched this show from the beginning with a few breaks here and there but I can't remember, is Hope's parentage public knowledge?  And if it is, doesn't that obliterate any of these subsequent supposed "scandals"?  Nothing beats having your son-in-law's baby.

• Love 3
(edited)

Katie looked a little fuller in the face to me.

Poor Bridget. When Ridge was chewing Brooke out she was frowning like, "Welcome to my world. She does this kind of stuff to all of us, eventually."

That abbreviated Vegas montage with Ridge and Shauna was just as laughable to me as it was when the full version originally aired.

One good thing I'll say again for Thomas, he came correct with that engagement ring he gave Zoe. It was gorgeous.

Hope, you know that wedding gown Thomas designed for you was hideous. Stop lying.

Let me just go on record now with a big thumbs down on Zoe & Carter. I think he's a tool and she could do better. Now whether she deserves better is another story.

When confrontations go wrong. I'm thinking Flo should've just told Wyatt and let him handle Sally and Penny. She just had to have her little self-righteous moment.

Whoa! Thomas! How you doin'? 🙄

6ohGV9J.jpg

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 3

Carter looked really skinny. The long conference room really has come in handy for social distancing. Who knew? The preview scenes had me confused. Steffy and the bike accident. Didn’t she already have an accident and lose her baby? It looked like they just used that footage. And, then it seems Bill has hit her?! Very random. Also, Steffy needs to stop riding that motorcycle. Just sayin.....Finally, the new doctor isn’t really that good looking. Maybe, I’m missing something. Nice to see them back and attempting to put new material on the air. We Are BOLD!

• Love 5
2 hours ago, drivethroo said:

Zoe must have inherited Nicole's bad wigs.

That Las Vegas CGI was pretty bad, too (lol).

Flo lecturing Sally on crime? Oh, ok.

I don’t think B&B was even attempting for it not be cheesy. That was really bad. In the old days Brad Bell would have flown everyone to Vegas to shoot a bunch of b roll. I think even a “local” on-location shoot is off the table for B&B. They were the only soap still doing location shoots.  

I can’t really comment on the catch-up episode except to pretty much agree with all that’s been said re cheesy green screen, bad wigs, Katie and Carter being Zzzz-inducing, and Felony being a “needs another good slap” hypocrite. Also, I’m kind of transfixed by bearded Thomas. Yum...my. 

• Love 4
19 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Carter looked really skinny. The long conference room really has come in handy for social distancing. Who knew? The preview scenes had me confused. Steffy and the bike accident. Didn’t she already have an accident and lose her baby? It looked like they just used that footage. And, then it seems Bill has hit her?! Very random. Also, Steffy needs to stop riding that motorcycle. Just sayin.....Finally, the new doctor isn’t really that good looking. Maybe, I’m missing something. Nice to see them back and attempting to put new material on the air. We Are BOLD!

I'm gonna keep it real ~ as long as the new doctor's last name isn't "Spencer", I don't care if he looks like Chewbacca. I'm going to be so glad if they really move on from this show-eating TOD. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

As a younger viewer, I enjoyed watching all of the throwback episodes, though I admit it is a bit surreal to see episodes that aired before I was born. It sounds...arrogant (for lack of a better word), but it's difficult to imagine the show being around before I watched. (I had no idea our current intro was a twist on an old one--it makes me hate it a bit less. lol) It's like seeing old photos or videos of your parents...difficult to imagine they had a life before I came around. ;) It was also nice watching the old episodes with my grandmother and seeing her enjoyment. She got a real kick out of filling in gaps and explaining certain story lines to me. I've been watching B&B (and Y&R) for 5 years, and this show has been a huge part of my life, cheesy as it sounds. It carried me through my final years of high school and now was I prepare to finish college. Everyone thinks I'm crazy for watching these but there's something appealing about soaps and how they air daily. I didn't realize how much I missed the show!

I watched the catch-up episode, though I really didn't need it, and thought it was handled cleverly. I love the theme song and loved how it was incorporated. I loved watching out for all the "social-distancing" moments. I assume that's why we have these bad wigs? Safer than actually styling the hair and can be done ahead of time. I really loved Zoe's wedding hair, so the difference was kind of stark. As excited as I am for Carter to have a storyline beyond officiating weddings, I'm not sure I want him to be in a relationship with Zoe. He seems too...mature (?) for her. I'm not sure how to articulate what I'm thinking exactly, but something is off about the pairing. Idk. As a Steffy fan, I'm really excited for her to have a new guy. I was hoping they would bring Leo back, but the new guy seems okay. As long as he doesn't turn out to be another long, lost relative, I'm happy. Not everyone needs to be related! 

I have no interest in the Sally/Flo story line, the same way I had no interest in the baby switch or the Quinn redemption story line, so I will continue to fast forward through those. I am not interested in a Flo redemption story. I'm excited for the new episodes and to return to my lurker status on the forum. Looking forward to reading everyone's thoughts!

• Love 8

Is that the same Kelly or has she just grown a lot?

And again, why is it that Liam can only see Kelly at Steffy's house? It's like she's still using the kid as leverage to me. But then again, it's also like Liam is happy to have a place he can go to where he can still be alone with Steffy. Gotta keep the waffling in play, right Waffle Boy?

For Flo to be knocked out long enough for Sally and Penny to move her to Sally's apartment seems like serious potential trouble I would think. She could have spinal or brain damage that isn't evident to Penny's hasty examination.

They tied Flo to the radiator? Yeah, that's a kidnapping. This is the second time someone has been held hostage because of Wyatt. Good grief, he is not worth all that.

(And what about that radiator? Does it ever get cold enough in LA to need a radiator?)

Uh, Sally, you might want to ask Steffy how well trying to saddle a guy with a kid worked out for her. Oh wait, you're psycho and can't listen to reason. Nevermind.😐

• Love 3
On 7/20/2020 at 11:26 AM, Cool Breeze said:

I've watched this show from the beginning with a few breaks here and there but I can't remember, is Hope's parentage public knowledge?  And if it is, doesn't that obliterate any of these subsequent supposed "scandals"?  Nothing beats having your son-in-law's baby.

I think it might be. I remember that being something that was kept from Hope herself and when Katie reveng-gifted her the HFTF campaign to spite Steffy, Ridge brought up how the media would rip that scandal apart and Hope would get burned.

Either way, it was certainly Brooke's lowest point.

3 hours ago, nkotb said:

I'm gonna keep it real ~ as long as the new doctor's last name isn't "Spencer", I don't care if he looks like Chewbacca. I'm going to be so glad if they really move on from this show-eating TOD. 

Shit, even a six month vacay from the ToD is an improvement! Even Brooke at the peak of her Ridge obsession was allowed to have other men, but in the entire 2010s, Steffy's had Liam and....busted ass Wyatt and one midnight stallion ride, to which Liam cannot compare. 

Hope could do better too, tbh.

3 hours ago, MajesticMariposa said:

I've been watching B&B (and Y&R) for 5 years, and this show has been a huge part of my life, cheesy as it sounds. It carried me through my final years of high school and now was I prepare to finish college. Everyone thinks I'm crazy for watching these but there's something appealing about soaps and how they air daily. I didn't realize how much I missed the show!

I'm 34 and I've been on the younger end of viewership on the board, so I'm happy to see today's teens are still getting a kick outta the genre! In the age of serialized TV soaps SHOD be thriving but....alas 😞

anyway, welcome!

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

Welcome back, show. You have been missed-ish.  Personally I enjoyed reliving the older episodes compared to the current storylines but baby crazy Sally may be something to tune in for.

Soooooo Sally has gone all in on the craziness, huh?  Given that both Quinn and Thomas have survived their villainous turns and Flo survived being an accessory to the trafficking of her cousin's baby buying scheme to remain on canvas I don't see her going anywhere once exposed. In fact, I'm calling it now - she sleeps with Wyatt, gets exposed, ends up having sex with Thomas that same night and gets pregnant and tries to pass the kid off as Wyatt's when it could be Thomas's kid. He'll see the baby as his second chance since Douglas has dumped him (and as a way to lure Douglas back) so he'll be trying to prove he's the father even as Sally is saying he isn't.  Once it's proven that Thomas is the daddy, she'll throw in her lot with him again so he'll help her stay out of trouble for what she did to Flo. The baby will be a girl and they'll name her Phoebe.

I'm in wait and see mode over Steffy and her new man. I want to believe that we'll get some real investment and meat with this but this show....it doesn't always follow through. If anyone needs a new man it's Katie as she made some damn good points about Bill in their talk today. They should just bring over the actor who played Kevin on OLTL for her new love interest and give that a shot. Hell, just make him Kevin Buchanan so he can throw Buchanan BDE around for Bill to get jealous. It'd make for a weird but interesting crossover.

Edited by TobinAlbers
changed niece to cousin's baby
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

Soooooo Sally has gone all in on the craziness, huh?  Given that both Quinn and Thomas have survived their villainous turns and Flor survived being an accessory to the trafficking of her own niece in a baby buying scheme to remain on canvas I don't see her going anywhere once exposed. In fact, I'm calling it now - she sleeps with Wyatt, gets exposed, ends up having sex with Thomas that same night and gets pregnant and tries to pass the kid off as Wyatt's when it could be Thomas's kid. He'll see the baby as his second chance since Douglas has dumped him (and as a way to lure Douglas back) so he'll be trying to prove he's the father even as Sally is saying he isn't.  Once it's proven that Thomas is the daddy, she'll throw in her lot with him again so he'll help her stay out of trouble for what she did to Flo. The baby will be a girl and they'll name her Phoebe.

All this. I cosign on all of it. I want Sally and Thomas back together so much I can barely stand it. Giving her a Forrester anchor baby would be perfect AFAIC. Do it, Bradley! 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

So Scott Clifton either bulked up (his guns) or he gained a lot of weight (his face). I can’t decide. The Liam & Steffy stuff was sooo boring. Even Kelly didn’t want anything to do with Liam. The Sally stuff was crazy fun though. At least, it’s new. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Agreed about Steam. It's definitely the most honest and real conversation in their nearly-decade long history, bit I really just wanted to take a nap. The Batie convo was only partially more interesting because Bill was there, but Katie needed to cut bait when he was sniffing behind barely legal Steffy before the ink on their first wedding certificate had dried. The actors' chemistry was wasted and should've been used for Y&R.

I was skeptical about the Sally stuff, but Courtney Hope is playing this to the hilt and I was actually enjoying the ride, to be honest. All three women have chemistry but this might be the one story I'm tuning in for 😛

Doctor Peleton was like O___o at Sally and Flo was getting on her high horse about what a generous offer she made to play along, but my feelings about the show coddling a baby broker hasn't abaited one iota. Maybe now she'll feel some true remorse for what she did, I dunno ::shrugs:: overall an okay return.

and yes, Clifton has bulked up a LOT! I watched that 4th of July EP from 2013 where Liam showed up late to Hope's 4th/birthday and he was practically a string bean!Time waits for no man, I suppose.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

Hell, just make him Kevin Buchanan so he can throw Buchanan BDE around for Bill to get jealous. It'd make for a weird but interesting crossover.

Wouldn't be the first time that's happened. CBS had a weird crossover story with ATWT's Emily Stewart trying to find her sister, who was one of Amber's friends from LA or something. CBS had some web special about the two of them palling around in SoCal, which I'm sure zero people from either show wanted. Amber fit on Y&R like Cinderella's slipper on her stepsisters' foot and Allison...God, even Mackenzie from Y&R was less of a dour sad sack.

Dunno anything about GH, but I'd love for Bill to have a true rival, because manbaby Ridge ain't it.

• Love 2

I guess if you’re in quarantine and your an actor you either workout or eat like a pig. LOL!!! I guess SC hit the weights. I just say hi to my weights and they are actually in my bathroom. I’m lazy and I want instant results. I’m. It gonna get them so why start. Even being home since March (and, working) I still haven’t worked out. I’m beyond lazy. That god I’m not an actor. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

We're back, baby!

I didn't consider Monday's episode a true new episode since it was a lot - I mean, A LOT, of filler/flashbacks.

In honor of show's return, I'm doing a recap. We'll see how long this lasts.

We open at the cliff house where co-CEO Steffy is working from home (hmm, that sounds familiar) and is spending time with a decidedly different Kelly, who is now sporting brown hair and eyes.

EdiervmXgAA1gCf?format=jpg&name=small

I can't even call it SORAS-ing since the new kid looks about two and Kelly turned two in June. It just feels like it since it's been months since we've seen her.

Liam stops by because apparently, he can only see Kelly at her mommy's house, hoping it's not a bad time.

Edie0wzXYAQGh3P?format=jpg&name=small

Steffy: "You couldn't have picked a better time."

Edie8RaXYAEWWOT?format=jpg&name=small

I'm guessing 2am would work for this thirsty trick. But maybe, just maybe, she'll find another way to quench that thirst later this week. We can dream, right?

Liam hopes that she's not WFH because Kelly is sick and Steffy is quick to assure him that she just needed some "Kelly time."

Liam: "Me, too...even though I haven't been away that long."

Steffy: "But a lot's changed." Yeah, your kid included. I mean, literally. We see Steffy taking an awful long time to stare at the shiny white gold band on Liam's left ring finger.

Edigx64XkAkLGFb?format=jpg&name=900x900

EdigzMUWsAIBolG?format=jpg&name=small

Don't tell me the thirst isn't still very real for her.

Later, Liam returns to the living room, having put Kelly down for a nap. He comments on her fingers twitching in her sleep and how lucky he feels to be her father.

He gives Steffy a long look as he says: "I hope our situation never causes her to question my love for her or how important she is to me." And I know Liam gets a lot of flak for knocking up two women inside of a year, but an absentee father he isn't.

Steffy: "I'm sure it won't."

Liam: "You, either." Don't encourage her, Liam.

Steffy plays it cool, saying: "Things don't have to be awkward. I mean, we're good." Yeah? So why is that god-awful portrait still on the wall? Hmm?

EdhFmG5VAAAnfGa?format=jpg&name=900x900

Liam: "You seem good." 

Steffy can't help but ask how married life with Hope is treating him.

Liam, stammering, and really, dude? "It's...nice."

Steffy: "Nice???" 

Liam tells her he's just trying to be vague. Um, not helpful. 

Steffy: "I don't think that's necessary." She gives him a look, sniffing for any hint of anything as she does, then asks "are you happy?"

Liam-Steffy-talk-beach-house-BB-HW.jpg?r

Liam can't hide the smile on his face (really it radiates from his whole being) as he says that he is.

Edff14jXkAYf1bR?format=jpg&name=small

Steffy: "I'm happy for you." Eh...I don't really believe her. I mean, I think she wants to believe it, but neah.

They talk about always wanting the best for each other and agree that his marriage won't change that.

Liam: "We're still Kelly's parents." I still think Bill is Kelly's dad and not because I want a resurrection of Still. Just some delicious soapy goodness.

Liam adds, "We're still us." No, us, is you, Hope, and Beth. 

Steffy comments that the best thing about them is their honesty. 

Edie-4aWoAEdO4-?format=jpg&name=small

On that note, Liam asks Steffy how she is doing, adding that he hopes all is well but if it's not, she can tell him.

She talks about being so busy with her co-CEO and mommy roles that she doesn't know whether she's coming or going. She talks about being a single mother and again, Liam is still very much in the picture so she is not raising Kelly all by herself.

Liam: "Are you making time for yourself?" He wants her to make that her first priority.

Steffy says that Kelly is her first priority and I actually appreciate her saying that.

Liam insists she make time for herself and then he talks about the plans they made when Kelly was born and THEN!!! He talks about how much it meant for Steffy when he was living there, which, dammit, Liam!

Steffy shrugs that off, saying he only moved in with her when Hope turned him down (she doesn't mention molly night or her kissing him at Thomas' behest and when it was timed for Hope to see them). She admits that wanting him back and the dream of a life with him clouded her judgment (ya think?) but that dream was over the moment Hope put that wedding band on his finger. I wouldn't be so sure...they're only in their 30s, we could see 2-3 more decades of this crap. Look at Brooke and Ridge.

We cut over to Spencer Publications where Bill is trying to talk to Katie about the status of their union (well, they never did remarry) but all she seems to want to talk about is Wyatt and Sally. And I am over the moon happy to see my $ Bill again. Especially with the sexy salt and pepper scruff.

EdfjNnLWsAIlBaU?format=png&name=small

Katie, not so much.

Bill: "You have the biggest heart of anyone I know and I'm sorry I broke it again."

Edii2cBXsAIynWH?format=jpg&name=small

Are you really, Bill?

Katie, quietly, "Storm's heart." 

Edii2vuWAAQKzOj?format=jpg&name=small

Bill insists one mistake won't undo all they've built and Katie calls him out on that, questioning their foundation.

Bill: "Foundations can be repaired. I won't let one kiss be the end of us. I'm prepared to face the consequences of what I've done - short of losing you and our family."

Katie: "I believe you're being sincere, but I don't think you're seeing it from my point of view."

Edii2HbXsAEfcF5?format=jpg&name=small

Bill: "You just need to trust me again."

Katie: "I need to trust myself. I loved you more than I've loved anyone. When things were good between us, they were very good. I want to forgive you and go on with our lives, but given your history with Brooke, I don't know that I can." Their entire history has been shadowed by the specters of Steffy and Brooke. And he is always going to lust after Steffy and love Brooke. That will never change so Katie isn't wrong to not want to jump back  into the fray. She's third-choice and she knows it.

Katie tells him she doesn't know how to make him see what the kiss with Brooke did to her. Brooke, either, for that matter. 

Katie: "I worked hard to return to a place of confidence, only to have it undone by a moment that didn't mean anything to you." Or so he keeps saying, but I don't believe him. Or Brooke. That moment spoke volumes to Katie.

Bill, who seems to be growing impatient with this conversation, says "You will NOT be the collateral damage of a mistake Quinn weaponized against Brooke."

Bill-Katie-talk-Forrester-Creations-BB-H

And there it is, removing the blame from himself, but more importantly, from Brooke. If that doesn't tell Katie which way the wind is blowing, I don't know what will. He says he wants a chance to prove himself to Katie. And again, WHY????

Edii3CHWsAAI-40?format=jpg&name=small

Katie: "You were on that chance when the kiss happened." She's got him there. She wants to tell Will that his parents are separated (again) and may not get back together. And does anyone really want to see Batie 4.0? I know I don't.

Finally, we end at the beach house where Wyatt is making those hysterical shocked faces from the pre-hiatus cliffhanger.

As I and others predicted, he walks into an empty living room that he is alarmed to see is in disarray. He calls for Sally but clearly, no one else is home. 

Wyatt-stunned-look-BB-HW.jpg?resize=1024

We cut to Sally's old apartment and she and Dr. Penny Peleton look down at Felony, tied to a radiator. A pillow is under her head and that made me LOL.

Penny-Flo-unconscious-BB-HW.jpg?w=1230

Penny is worried because Felony is still out cold and Sally scoffs at that, telling her that she's already checked her vitals and she's fine. Penny regrets what she did, but Sally is stone-cold as she snits: "She brought this upon herself."

Sally gets a call from Wyatt and ignores Penny's pleas not to answer it. She assumes her pathetic sick voice.

EdikoGDX0AAlImN?format=jpg&name=small

Wyatt is visibly relieved to hear her voice.

EdiknlQX0AcVYsi?format=jpg&name=small

And you all know, I don't like this storyline AT ALL but considering that Wyatt and Flo cheated behind Sally's back and lied about it (they are STILL lying), I have about two fucks to give. And those are eliminated when I consider Flo is a lying, cheating, baby-napper and human trafficking. Andplusalso, the way she and Wyatt were all itching to have Sally just do them a favor and DIE already and I couldn't care less what Sally is doing EXCEPT that she will end up hurt in the end and Felony will end up looking like the wounded bird she is not and will never be.

When Wyatt presses her for an explanation re the living room, she thinks up a lie and thinks it up quick, saying she got dizzy and fell when her driver arrived and that he helped her to the car and she accidentally left the walker behind.

Wyatt: "Where are you?"

Sally, not actually lying here: "With my doctor." Wyatt is surprised to hear this as he didn't know she had an appointment. Well, that's because you're too busy making out with Flo and planning a life when Sally finally kicks off. He says: "I want to be there for you." But hurry up and die already, so he can fuck right off.

Sally: "And I want to be with you. More than I can say. I can't wait." She promises she'll be home soon.

Edikor5X0AARiHa?format=jpg&name=small

Wyatt straightens up the living room, missing Flo's keys on the counter. He picks up a picture of Flo and sighs, all long-suffering, as if he were the one dying. And GTFOH with that bull, Wyatt.

EdflFycXkAAlUSD?format=jpg&name=small

Penny yells at her when she hangs up about why she didn't come clean.

EdikobBXgAUsZf8?format=jpg&name=small

Seriously, Penny? Over the phone?

Sally counters that none of what is happening would be happening if she hadn't clobbered Flo over the head.

Edh05sRXgAEMyjr?format=jpg&name=900x900

Penny: "She'll probably have us arrested for kidnapping." Oh, the irony. She decides that they'll let Flo leave once she comes to and then Sally will go to Wyatt with the truth.

Sally: "NO!" She says that she didn't get this far to lose Wyatt. Honey, he's so not worth it. She knows Wyatt cares about her and wants to be there for her. I question both of those thoughts. 

But Sally wants to up the ante, saying: "The threat of just losing me isn't enough." Clearly.

They discuss keeping Flo there in Sally's isolated apartment but before they can say much more, Flo awakens, wondering where she is.

Edfifp-XkAUZ4ey?format=jpg&name=small

It's clear she doesn't remember what happen as Penny assures her she'll be fine.

Sally blurts: "We didn't mean to do it."

Flo: "Do what?" She panics when she notices she's tied to the radiator.

EdgJ3ZgWsAEeqeW?format=jpg&name=900x900

She grabs at the bindings, then touches her head, "Did you hit me?"

Sally protests it's an accident, but then says it's because Flo was about to rat her out to Wyatt.

Flo gets on her high horse then, ranting about them attacking and kidnapping her. Well, at least you're a full-grown adult and not a helpless baby. 

Flo: "Untie me this minute!" Um, you can untie yourself, you walking, talking embodiment of a dumb blond joke.

Penny tries to tell them it was a mistake and Flo tries to get Sally to listen to reason and that this scheme won't work. 

Sally insists she just needs time to make Wyatt see what she means to him and that essentially everything was fine until Flo came along and stole him. And this is just SAD.

EdfwwZtWsAI_rFZ?format=jpg&name=small

Flo snaps that "I didn't steal anything. Wyatt can make his own choices." And she's not wrong here.

Penny whines that they're going to jail and Flo tells Sally that she needs to get help, adding "a broken heart isn't an excuse."

Okay, bitch, so what was YOUR excuse for stealing and selling Beth? Hmm???

Sally: "Wyatt loves me." No, he doesn't and you are a million times better off. "We can have a future and a family together and there's nothing you can do about it." She glares at Flo and gives her a triumphant look as she reveals, "Yeah...we talked about kids and we WILL have a child."

Flo: "Why are you acting like you are the one who got hit in the head?"

EdfllrkWsAAMd50?format=jpg&name=small

Sally reveals she checked a phone app and it's the perfect time to make a baby and that will tie her and Wyatt together.

Flo/Penny: "A BABY?"

Sally: "I HAVE to do this. I'm not going to lose to you, Flo, and Wyatt isn't going to abandon his child. I WILL have Wyatt's baby."

Edfw3xbWoAEwDOY?format=jpg&name=small

And again, guys, I hate this for Sally as she's one of my faves, but after the shit Flatt has pulled, I don't give a good god damn. But I really like @TobinAlbers' idea of Sally sleeping with both him and newly-bearded and hot Thomas and that baby being Thomas' - let her put the screws to Flatt but ultimately walk away with a Forrester heir. Even better if Thomas drops his contrived Hope obsession and remembers his true lady love, Red, and they leave Flatt, well, flat.

Something GOOD like that. But I'm not holding my breath.

All in all though, it's good to have show back.

• Love 8

I was curious to see how they were going to handle the changes they said they made onset.  I thought I read about being 8 feet apart and using camera tricks and body doubles and wigs.  That scene with Steffy and Liam and the baby... clearly they weren't using any camera tricks, they were right next to each other and handing the baby off to each other?  The scene with Sally and her doctor... I wasn't sure if they were using green screens and stitching the scenes together?  So I guess in some sense the actors don't mind?

The scene with Bill and Katie talking to each other at the table... I would assume there were body doubles used but I could have sworn in one the shots when the camera was on Katie, Bill was speaking and we saw a 3/4 profile and his mouth was moving and it looked like Don Diamont.  So not sure what is going on here.

15 hours ago, ByaNose said:

So Scott Clifton either bulked up (his guns) or he gained a lot of weight (his face). I can’t decide. The Liam & Steffy stuff was sooo boring. Even Kelly didn’t want anything to do with Liam. The Sally stuff was crazy fun though. At least, it’s new. 

13 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

and yes, Clifton has bulked up a LOT! I watched that 4th of July EP from 2013 where Liam showed up late to Hope's 4th/birthday and he was practically a string bean!Time waits for no man, I suppose.

He was really really scrawny back in the day, and I agree that he has put on some muscle over the years.  But looking at him on these new episodes, I do think he got a little chunk during COVID.  His face especially.  Looks like he has been eating well.

Welcome, @MajesticMariposa!

22 minutes ago, blackwing said:

I was curious to see how they were going to handle the changes they said they made onset.  I thought I read about being 8 feet apart and using camera tricks and body doubles and wigs.  That scene with Steffy and Liam and the baby... clearly they weren't using any camera tricks, they were right next to each other and handing the baby off to each other?  The scene with Sally and her doctor... I wasn't sure if they were using green screens and stitching the scenes together?  So I guess in some sense the actors don't mind?

The scene with Bill and Katie talking to each other at the table... I would assume there were body doubles used but I could have sworn in one the shots when the camera was on Katie, Bill was speaking and we saw a 3/4 profile and his mouth was moving and it looked like Don Diamont.  So not sure what is going on here.

IIRC, the first 2-3 weeks of episodes we are seeing now were shot pre-hiatus. 

• Useful 3
9 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

Welcome, @MajesticMariposa!

IIRC, the first 2-3 weeks of episodes we are seeing now were shot pre-hiatus. 

Yup, they confirmed two of the first five episodes back (the installments airing Tuesday, July 21 and Wednesday, July 22) were actually shot pre-shutdown, while the episodes airing Monday, July 20, Thursday, July 23 and Friday, July 24 represent the first episodes shot post-shutdown.

The more I think about it, the more I like Sally and Thomas reuniting as they'd be a great counterbalance to the good/golden couple of Hope/Liam and Flo/Wyatt while Steffy's figuring out her love life.  A show needs a scheming couple and Sally and Thomas both have huge beefs against the Logan women and Spencer boys.

And given Wyatt's stories usually follow Liam's, he's due for 2 babies with 2 different women inside of one year so why not have Wyatt have a baby with Sally AND with Flo? It's kinda ironic that Sally's turning out to be like his mother Quinn in the nutty obsession over him department. Seriously, Sally, Wyatt isn't worth it!

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I guess psycho Sally is planning to have Flo live there on the floor until she's sure she's been knocked up by Wyatt. Is she going to put diapers on Flo, or have her use a litter box, lol?

It looked to me like Steffy had a wee bit of a gut today. Was that a burrito baby or is JMW expecting again?

"You can't get pregnant if the other person doesn't want to participate." Pssht, I know Flo isn't that naive. (And I know Bradley isn't about to pull this crap again. 😒)

Why is Steffy acting like she's never seen a guy have a family with more than one woman? That was pretty much her life growing up, wasn't it? Maybe if she and Liam had a formal visitation agreement and she didn't make him to come to her house to see Kelly she wouldn't have to feel so insecure. But still, Waffle Boy's gotta waffle.

Sigh, if only Penny could use some of those med school smarts and call the police. I'm truly surprised Sally let her leave the apartment.

I thought Steffy had a nanny for Kelly. Today it sounded like Amelia was just a babysitter.

What did Flo write on Sally's butt, "Don't do it, Wyatt!"?

• Love 2
8 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Steffy comments that the best thing about them is their honesty. 

zQ23W3B.png.0fcd24c0beaba39c269912ff6fb76508.png

I couldn't even believe they wrote that line, or that JMW could utter it without falling out laughing. Honesty?! Bitch, WHERE?! Is she talking about their first wedding in Aspen where she trapped Hope in a gondola? That time Liam said he'd dump Ivy only to marry her  to save her citizenship?

Or the biggie about fucking his father and trying to hide the paternity test?!

Two days, and I'm already mad  😕

1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Why is Steffy acting like she's never seen a guy have a family with more than one woman? That was pretty much her life growing up, wasn't it?

Pretty much. When Taylor returned from the dead, she, Phoebe and Thomas lived with Brooke, Hope and newborn RJ. before that, Aunt Bridget was like a second mother to them. For that part of Los Angeles, having divorcees for parents is called Tuesday.

The only unique aspect is that Ridge stuck to two women  and didn't have a string of  trophy wives behind him. In fact, the older I get, the more I appriciate that Ronn Moss didn't go requesting younger love interests. But I digress.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

The more I think about it, the more I like Sally and Thomas reuniting as they'd be a great counterbalance to the good/golden couple of Hope/Liam and Flo/Wyatt while Steffy's figuring out her love life.  A show needs a scheming couple and Sally and Thomas both have huge beefs against the Logan women and Spencer boys.

Given the available options of Wally, Thomas and Flo wallowing in self pity together or any continuation of Thope, I'll take a Tally reunion any day of the week.

• Love 5

If anyone needs a new man it's Katie as she made some damn good points about Bill in their talk today. They should just bring over the actor who played Kevin on OLTL for her new love interest and give that a shot.

I just read elsewhere that Greg Vaughan has been let go by DAYS. Your move, B&B.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

What the hell with Liam telling Steffy he is ALWAYS thinking of her and Kelly?

why? why do we have to listen to this drivel?!

Just let the dude be a happy newlywed for five seconds and not sound like the sappiest soggiest waffle on the platter.

ugh. I just want to smack him’

• Love 6

What a shame they let GV go. I would love to see him swooped up by B&B. Perhaps he could be a recast Rick. After all, he and JY have swapped roles (Lucky, GH) before.

10 hours ago, lgprimes said:

What the hell with Liam telling Steffy he is ALWAYS thinking of her and Kelly?

why? why do we have to listen to this drivel?!

Just let the dude be a happy newlywed for five seconds and not sound like the sappiest soggiest waffle on the platter.

ugh. I just want to smack him’

tenor.gif?itemid=16973156

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

Recap for Wed. 7/22/2020:

We open at the beach house where Wyatt is leaving a voicemail for Felony and urging her to call him back.

EdjxMicX0AAH-xp?format=jpg&name=small

Well, I'm sure she will as soon as she figures out she can untie herself. On the other hand, you might be waiting a while, Wyatt.

$ Bill arrives and show, thank you for the daily dose (thus far) of this delicious man. He grimaces at the mess.

EdjxVLfWAAEcrec?format=jpg&name=small

Wyatt: "Sally fell." 

Bill, hilariously, asks: "How many times?" $ Bill, bringing the snark, even about a supposedly dying woman. Never change.

He actually helps Wyatt clean up the rest of the disarray, telling his son to appreciate the time with Sally and with Flo moving forward. 

EdkEM2pXgAEtbG9?format=jpg&name=small

Bill (re Flo): "Don't take her for granted."

Talk quickly turns to the real reason for Bill's visit - he wants to whine about screwing things up with Katie and isn't that pretty much every other day, Bill? And isn't this kind of awkward considering this?

pizap.com15030986688778-wyatt-katie-caug

Bill: "I don't think she'll forgive me." Katie never forgives anyone. Just ask the CEO of Clearasil.

Wyatt immediately takes Katie's side, saying Bill needs to see where she is coming from. 

EdjyLRzWsAEjqze?format=jpg&name=small

Bill: "I understand all of that." Does he? "I'm not accepting that this is the end." He says that Will deserves to have his parents together. Not if they don't love each other. Or only one of them does. 

Wyatt: "You can't control everything."

Bill doesn't agree.

Wyatt throws him a bone, saying; "You're a good father and Will's future will be bright regardless."

Bill insists he's not giving up.

tenor.gif

Over at Sally's place, Felony tries but FAILS to untie herself from the radiator. Again, she has BOTH HANDS FREE!

EdjzZ9sXYAEPh3F?format=jpg&name=small

Sally: "Don't worry. We'll keep you comfortable."

EdkHepHXgAcqagG?format=jpg&name=small

She looks at Penny, telling her to apologize for conking Flo over the head.

Sally: "I'll let you go once I'm pregnant with Wyatt's baby."

Penny and Flo both question her plan as it's clear she's gone BSC this time.

EdkeLkKU8AIRQ_V?format=jpg&name=900x900

Sally shrugs it off, saying "I was running out of options." Wyatt ain't worth it, honey.

Flo: "Wyatt may not want to participate." I wouldn't be too sure about that, missy. He was living with Sally and thought it was fine to make out with you. And then there's his "comforting" of Steffy while Liam was tucked away at Captive Cabin. 

Sally: "I don't think it'll be all that hard to convince him to grant my 'final' wish."

Flo makes some very hypocritical threats about assault and kidnapping and PRISON, not to mention Penny losing her license, and I just cannot with this bitch who barely served a day after being an accessory to kidnapping and directly responsible for human trafficking and falsifying of legal documents. Not to mention all of the lying she did for the better part of a year to save her own ass.

Sally scoffs at this: "We are not evil. You clearly don’t understand that high school sweethearts aren’t supposed to last forever." She gives a pointed look at Flo and yeah, between Red and Blondie, I'm with Red. What she did was a million times worse than what Sally has done. I don't agree with Sally, but no matter what she does, I will never like Flo. Period. And I hate that Sally is being thrown under the bus, driven over, back up on, and driven over some more to try to make Flo happen. And it's never gonna happen.

Flo wants Sally to let her go but Sally insists she needs one more night with Wyatt to cement their future.

Sally: "After tonight, maybe you'll finally understand you're a part of Wyatt's past." 

At Steffy's place, it's just more dialogue from the day before about how busy she is, Liam insisting he'll continue to check in and always be there for her and Kelly, and Steffy pretending that she's fine without him.

EdkGFQ2X0AA2yG0?format=jpg&name=900x900

Steffy: "You have another life and we shouldn't pretend otherwise."

Liam: "You and Kelly will be in my heart - that's not changing, ever."

Thankfully, Amelia arrives to babysit (I thought she was the nanny?) and spares us from any more of this "keep 'em hanging on" drivel.

Liam thanks Steffy for being the mother of his child (one of them anyway) and tells her to enjoy her "me" time.

Steffy takes off on her motorcycle. And we all take a moment to think how that turned out last time she went for a jaunt.

Wyatt gets a text from Sally:

EdkNQ6HWoAEwmKF?format=jpg&name=small

Before Sally leaves the apartment, she orders some food for Flo (um, how is she going to get it?)

It's also hilarious that she asks if Flo wants Thai or Chinese and when Flo finally answers "Okay, fine. Thai," she replies, "She wants Chinese." Ha!

She takes off her loungewear to reveal some sexy black lingerie and Flo takes in the body I'd practically kill for.

Flo: "Wyatt isn't going to sleep with you." She goes again to work at the least complicated knot of all time.

When Sally walks closer, Flo grabs her ankle.

Flo-trip-Sally-BB-HW.jpg?resize=1024,598

Sally falls and is knocked unconscious.

Two knock outs in the same day, show?

Flo grabs a Sharpie that fell onto the floor and writes something on Sally's ass.

She has about 10 seconds to do so before Sally awakens.

Wonder what she wrote?

EdkHWqkUwAEMsKY?format=jpg&name=900x900

Our final scene ends where we could have all predicted it would, on the road, with Steffy and her motorcycle, looking oh-so-edgey.

bdddee26-8af7-44d0-8a01-af4bf873fa28.jpg

She's hit by a car and is knocked off her bike, rendering her unconscious on the ride. 

EdnLEbLXsAEO1L1?format=jpg&name=900x900

Oh noes!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=3922710

• Love 7