Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Good thing Stephanie is no longer around. Forget FC, her full-time job would be smacking Liam.

After her second motorcycle crash, I bet Steffy's insurance rates are going to be astronomical.

pizap.com15030986688778-wyatt-katie-caug

"Oh Wyatt, your father did not do it this way." Funny how both Wyatt and Liam have screwed the mother of one of their siblings. Can't wait until Will gets his turn with Quinn. I don't see Liam messing with Katie though unless things have gone really bad for him with both Steffy and Hope. 😏

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Do not care about Katie and Bill at all. Love how Sally is playing this with Flo and Peloton Eyebrows. Apparently when Flo was knocked over the head, it paralyzed her hands to the point that she can’t untie that scarf or whatever that was. Lame, lame writing. Wouldn’t care if I never had to listen to Steffy and Liam ever again. Zzzzzzzzzz.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

What a shame they let GV go. I would love to see him swooped up by B&B. Perhaps he could be a recast Rick. After all, he and JY have swapped roles (Lucky, GH) before.

Greg wasn't let go. He had already quit before Days had stopped filming before Covid 19 shutdown.

• Useful 3

So tired of Steffy.  She's a complete hypocrite.  I'm sure the end result of her motorcycle accident is going to be Liam once more spinelessly running back to her, because he realises how much he doesn't want to lose her.  I forget, is Liam the one we call Waffles, or is that original waffler Ridge?  I really couldn't care less about him and Steffy.

I've never understood the writers' fascination with Liam.  He's pretty much become the lead actor on the show over the last 10 years.  Whyyyy?  What is his appeal?

I saw the infamous ATV chase, again, like someone said, for the third time.  I feel confident that they have re-run that episode at least once before.  So funny to see plastic Ken doll Thomas with his waxed body and stiff gelled hair looking so determined and angry.  Steffy standing there when Liam calls to Hope and then just ditches Steffy to chase after Hope.  That should have told her everything right there.  Now it's years later, and the same triangle is stuck on endless loop, just like the original Ridge/Brooke/Taylor triangle.

Really don't care about Thomas.  I must have missed a lot of episodes pre-hiatus.  Why exactly is this man not in prison?  I thought for sure that there would have been some advancement on the death of Wayne Brady's daughter.  I greatly dislike this Thomas.  I remember teen Thomas  that slept with Amber was a little twerp psychopath.  But then we had plastic Ken doll Thomas who ate magic berries with Brooke on the deserted island.  I didn't like him either.  But the next Thomas, the one that was with Sally, he was decent.  They should bring that Thomas back.  He was a decent dude.  Not sure how he transformed into the jealous and obsessed Thomas we have today.

Why do they keep introducing new people but never consider bringing Rick and Maya back?  Are the actors not interested?  Since when did the two Spencer sons completely eat the show?  I'd like to see Rick back.  And I've thought for a long time that the show made a mistake in killing off Phoebe.  They could have recast her when the actress wanted to make it big (and mostly seems to have failed) on primetime.

6 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

tenor.gif?itemid=16973156

I can watch this clip endlessly.  Liam deserves to be slapped repeatedly.  So funny that he was running away from an old lady.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

I will never forgive this show for not letting us see if Wyatt would be as dumb as Ridge and fall for the ole 'I, your wife, give you my blessing to sleep with your desperate baby hungry ex' text message. Dummy Ridge actually went through with it and slept with Morgan and got her pregnant. With Wyatt they had Flo give him an assist via a panties SOS.

Damn Sally. You didn't change your underwear or freshen up before trying to bed Wyatt? After fighting Flo and dragging her body around you had to be a little unfresh.

Uh...DD look a wee bit fuller in the face. Still fine as hell though.

I'm digging some of the 'cheats' they're using to cut down on extensive filming. Having Bill relive the accident and aftermath with the sounds playing over his concerned face as he relived is was a solid way to go. Can't cheat like that always but solid way for coming out of the gate.

I'm down with Greg Vaughn for HT's Katie. Alas he can't be Rick since she's his Auntie and he's too young to be a Nick Marone recast. Very iffy of him as a nuThorne. He may work as the son of the man Quinn killed who comes to town for revenge but falls for Katie or a half brother of Ivy's who was raised in the US so he'd be a legit Forrester. Maybe he comes to town after his father's death to help Eric and ends up staying on.

• Love 5

And away we go! Welcome back, B&B.

Ugh, Penny is worthless. She should've called the police when she went for the takeout. Or at least called Wyatt. Good luck getting a job at FC now, you eejit. You'll probably be Sally's cell mate.

I just don't see a guy wanting to have secksay times with someone who's supposedly on the verge of death. Even Wyatt isn't that horny. Lucky for Sally that Wyatt grew up with a nutbag. To an extent psycho behavior seems normal to him.

LOL, Flo via Penny texting Wyatt to do Sally "head to toe, front to back." Dumba$$ Penny probably texted "69 & DOGGY STYLE FTW!"

For a second there I thought Bill was going to tell ComaSteffy that she needed to wake up for their daughter Kelly. Their. Not "your." Don't tease me, Bradley. 😉

At first the social distancing in the scenes looked awkward to me but after a while it was okay I guess. I'm keeping an open mind.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Maybe I'm crazy, but I honestly forgot that everyone on the show is social distancing until I read the boards. I'm not kidding, it didn't seem unnatural to me at all today. 

But, $Bill was on, & he was alone, so I didn't pay much attention to anyone else. 😉 

• Love 6

DD got very full in the face. Add that with the beard he looked heavier. That said, heavy for him is like perfect man in the real world. LOL!!!!  A lot, of 2 people scenes and several feet apart. It wasn’t that bad but It will be interesting to see how long they can keep it up before it gets boring. The new doctor (who I recognize from the commercial) didn’t really make any impression on me. In fact, if the publicity department had mention his hiring I would have thought he was just an under five day player. I think they’ll recast him eventually. Although, Brad Bell hardly does that. He usually either tortures us and keeps them on or writes them out fast.  

• Love 4

The new doctor (who I recognize from the commercial) didn’t really make any impression on me.

Me either. He's supposed to be Steffy's new love interest and I can't see it. There doesn't seem to be much there there. Ordinarily she'd be bored with a guy like him I think but since she's rumored to

Spoiler

develop a pain-killer addiction

maybe her weakened state will make her more vulnerable.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Me either. He's supposed to be Steffy's new love interest and I can't see it. There doesn't seem to be much there there. Ordinarily she'd be bored with a guy like him I think but since she's rumored to

Reveal spoiler

develop a pain-killer addiction

maybe her weakened state will make her more vulnerable.

Oh geeze. This could spiral into a custody battle for poor Kelly with Steffy playing the role of her mother and Hope as Brooke during the baby Jack Marone storyline with Liam as Nick. Uggggghhhh.  It also comes too close to making Steffy a damsel in need of 'saving' by Liam, Thomas, or Ridge. It'd be an interesting swerve if they have Bill be the one to pull her out of it since he's the indirect cause - and it leads to a Still reunion. It may be worth this storyline if the outcome is Still.  

But this also begs the question is Vinnie involved in this? I could see him finding out about this, updating Thomas, and Thomas moving Bill up in his list of Spencers that he hates for being the cause of Steffy's issues and hardening his hate of Liam and Hope for trying to 'steal' Kelly - the other Forrester-Marone grandkid.

And if they go down this road, for the love of Bel-Air bring back Taylor to deal with her kids! Recast her with Kristian Alfonso or Florencia Lozano if need be.

LOL, I'm already a bit tired from this angle.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

It'd be an interesting swerve if they have Bill be the one to pull her out of it since he's the indirect cause - and it leads to a Still reunion. It may be worth this storyline if the outcome is Still.  

Yes! And the icing on the cake would be if Bill stops the custody fight by finally admitting that Kelly is his kid. I NEED THIS!!!! 😊😊😊😊😊

• Love 6

I only caught a few minutes of the show yesterday and all I can say is:

tenor.gif?itemid=14764621

Instead of letting things play out with Sally's seduction plan, TPTB shot their load one episode later. 

I mean they could have one-upped the Ridge/Morgan email sitch a million times over. 

EdpnZruXsAUC4gU?format=jpg&name=900x900

Wyatt was practically salivating here.

But nope, they blew it already.

EdqQ1UkWoAAkct1?format=jpg&name=small

Butt messages? Just when I thought show couldn't go any lower.

Flo is STILL tied to the radiator, to which I say:

tenor.gif?itemid=16785572

We have Steffy, looking like Sleeping Beauty, full face of makeup and all, lying in a hospital bed.

Steffy-unconscious-BB-CBS.jpg?w=1228

Don't waste my $ Bill on this.

EdsoqwrWsAAaV_h?format=jpg&name=small

Elsewhere, we meet Steffy's new man.

If it means no more ToD, let me be all "hip, hip, horray!" 

Ok, TPTB, Imma need this to happen:

image.thumb.png.e9d43faac88ad16862cb4b398caa3571.png

Although MA needs to fix the facial hair - I like it, but it's kind of messy. I'm sure Sal could help him out.

• Love 7

I hate seeing Sally thrown under the bus to prop Flo, but I'm just glad this story is seemingly over. No more walker, or near-death makeup, or the truth almost coming out. Hopefully, they'll move her to a new orbit; it's the perfect time for a Tally redux. Let her spend 1 whole day in jail like Flo (it might've been 2 days in that case), & poof! She's redeemed. 

Today, my eagle eye noticed more social distancing, but I didn't really, really notice it until Flo & Wyatt were kissing not-Wyatt & not-Flo. That was pretty obvious, but, eh well, I don't usually pay much attention to their kissing anyway. 

• Love 4

I mostly tuned out for today's episode as I could not care less about the reunion of Chicken n' Waffles and the Human Trafficker.

The cheesy, slow-mo effects made me equal parts chuckling and wanting to puke. 

How poor, poor Flo suffered for the 2 hours she was in Sally's apartment, getting a pillow under her head, being fed Chinese food. 

Also, AFAIC, Flo could have been tied to that radiator for as long as she lied about Beth and it still wouldn't have been long enough. And for her to pontificate about kidnapping and lying is truly rich when you consider how Hope and Liam were led to believe their child was dead for nearly a year and all the lying and gaslighting Flo did to Hope. And trust, Flo isn't a character I love to hate. I just hate, period, and FF through her scenes.

Also, Wyatt can GTFO forever for wanting to call the cops on Sally but not Flo when he found out her part in kidnapping and selling Beth. His niece.

The only bright spot is perhaps TPTB realize how fitting their couple name is and that's why they wrapped this up so quickly. I can only hope they'll be back-burnered soon and let Sally move on from this mess.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

How much do you think they regret naming her Flo? Even for what was to be a temporary character...it's not a great name. No disrespect to any Flos out there but it's not a common name for a woman in her late 20s/early 30s.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Lilac2000 said:

How much do you think they regret naming her Flo? Even for what was to be a temporary character...it's not a great name. No disrespect to any Flos out there but it's not a common name for a woman in her late 20s/early 30s.

I only know of 2 Flos. One immortalized by Polly Holiday's Flo in Alice.

tenor.gif?itemid=15914808

The other?

The euphemism for that time of the month. B&B's Flo is the latter one, IMO.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
(edited)

Her name is actually Florence but the point still probably stands that it's an odd name for a woman her age in the US. I imagine "Florencia" is a more common name in Spanish- or Italian-speaking countries.

I've long figured "Flo" was product placement for Progressive insurance. In my market there's usually at least one Flo-centric Progressive commercial with each episode of B&B.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 2

I didn’t realize that new episodes were being aired. I binged watch all four. Instead of belated snarks, I’m just going to make a few comments. TPTB really know how to ruin a really good character in Sally. Zoey is the next young character to be a end all be all. Bill can out act Ridge any day of the week. Wearing leathers are just as important as wearing a helmet.  Wyatt’s acting is pretty crappy when acting surprised. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I thought you had to be smart to get into medical school. Penny seems dumber to me than a box of cotton swabs to be still riding on Sally's crazy train.  No way will FC hire her as a designer now. If word gets out what happened she'll be lucky to keep her job at the hospital--or out of jail.

Don't the Forresters practically have their own wing at that hospital? You'd think the hospital would have contacted Steffy's family right away.

Hate to say it but I think Brooke looked a bit fuller in the face (and body) too. Oddly enough, Ridge was looking relatively tight for a change.

Sally's still got her bangin' body though.

So did Bill do a hit and run? Why have the cops not come for him? Doesn't matter I guess since Ridge will likely (try to) kill him when he finds out what happened.

Ditto comments upthread, that Wyatt & Flo reunion cracked me up! Even all the clever camera work couldn't hide that fact that they were no where near each other even when they appeared to be hugging and kissing. Was that the actress' boyfriend or husband or something?

Gotta wonder why Sally didn't immediately get out of Dodge as soon as Wyatt left. She knows Flo will spill all the beans and she'll likely be arrested. That is unless Sally and Wyatt magnanimously decide let it go for some silly reason. Maybe Sally can promise to give Flo one of her kidneys if she ever needs one. 😒

We have Steffy, looking like Sleeping Beauty, full face of makeup and all, lying in a hospital bed.

Lol, I hope she doesn't have shoes on too. It used to amuse AMC fans when tiny Erica Kane would climb out of bed wearing beige pumps. Like we wouldn't notice.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Yup! DD face is really full.  He’s 57 so it’s bound to happen. I guess it’s good he has the beard to kinda cover it up. Whereas TK lost his facial hair and looked thinner. This pandemic is doing things differently for everyone. I know everyone (in the real world) lots of people were walking everyday where I just thought about doing it. LOL!!! In Hollywood, they were locked down way longer and you either ate or worked out.  

Today’s show wasn’t too bad and you really saw the social distancing at work. I’m guessing that KB husband was filling in for DB with the kissing and it was pretty well done. That said, the close ups of DB were hysterical and cringe worthy all at the same time. He was looking in the wrong direction and looking like he was on an acid trip. All in all, B&B seems to have a way to continue working. I don’t think we’ll be seeing any groups of 10 in a scene but with 2 to 4 people in a scene it’s certainly doable. I’ll give them credit for trying. 

• Love 2
(edited)

I'm not going to pick up B&B but I was curious about what social distance filming looks like.  It is kind of funny when I see them so careful to stay six feet apart and, presumably, filming without anyone else in the room at times. 

But this love scene experiment does not work.  I was rolling during the super close ups.  The kiss/hug looked super awkward.  They need to do the opposite of slowing things down.  They need to make these things fast so we don't linger on the hilarious awkwardness.

This pandemic is doing things differently for everyone.

Yep. I thought TK looked good.  KKL and DD looked a little fuller.  Not bad but fuller. 

Edited by Irlandesa
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 7/23/2020 at 1:51 PM, blackwing said:

I've never understood the writers' fascination with Liam.  He's pretty much become the lead actor on the show over the last 10 years.  Whyyyy?  What is his appeal?

Good luck and great timing, because who else was there, really? Of all the young men around or under 30, Thomas and Rick had both taken turns being entitled and borderline psychotic, Owen Knight had a baby on the way with Bridget, and Donna's retcon son Marcus became boring as all the black characters not named Maya become after their first 13 weeks on the show.

And Oliver....this is unpopular but Zach Convoy couldn't act. I couldn't get his appeal at all and I puzzle as to why it took him till after Aly's death to be let go of the show. 

So, it makes sense that he got in and became the leading man, but what boggles is why he's been given so little material within those ten years. You can look at Ridge's first ten years or Nick's entire time on the show and see some marked growth. Liam, OTOH? well, he's made a few LP remarks about being a waffling dickhead, but ultimately really lost nothing, has he? He has ties to both now and I'll be honest, deserves neither of them, including trashbag Steffy.

8 hours ago, nkotb said:

I hate seeing Sally thrown under the bus to prop Flo, but I'm just glad this story is seemingly over.

I'm torn between being glad that this stupidity didn't drag out over another 10 months and disappointed because I was enjoying the ride of BSC Sally .

I died laughing with the slow motion footage. Bitch, WHY tho?!  I've sat at In 'N' Out's drive-thru longer than she was captive. Could be worse for her--she could have been a newborn separated from her mother for almost a year. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(Yeah, we ain't letting that go, Brad)

DD is just...*chef's kiss* so thicc.

Steamless is still so...*deep sigh* ease make it stop for real.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 7/24/2020 at 2:00 PM, JAYJAY1979 said:

Why ruin a character with potential (Sally) to prop Flo?  The moment Flo kept news of her cousin Hope's baby from everyone... there was no hope for the character 

It makes me ill to hear Felony Flo lecture people about lying and going to prison. 🙄 Bitch should be doing hard time.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

I liked old Sally with old Thomas played by Pierson Fode. It was really a shame he decided to leave. Those two were just starting to cook. I loved when they jumped in the water (don’t recall where) from a dock/pier. They were a fun couple with a lot of potential. 

• Love 7

So many eye-rolling scenes this past week.

Were the writers chem-testing Cartie? 

WHY is Liam always proclaiming devotion and loyalty to Steffy? Dude, bitch cheated on you with your OWN FATHER!!! They just should have a civil co-parenting relationship with Kelly. Period.

I am going to withhold any comments about Dr. Finn until I've seen more of him in action. Frankly, I don't care if he's as boring as Zencole, I just want the ToD 2.0 OVER!

Geez, Flo wasn't smart enough to untie herself with BOTH HANDS?

Yeah. DD was definitely looking puffy in the face as well as sunburned. My first reaction was maybe he'd had an allergic reaction to something. His body didn't look too much heavier.

I didn't think that KKL looked heavier, although that satin blouse was doing her no favors. (Honestly, satin doesn't flatter anybody.) I am keeping my fingers crossed that the return to the long stringy hair is due to not being able to get it cut during COVID. 

Why can't something good happen to Sally for a change?

• Love 7

That was probably the worst I’ve ever seen KKL’s hair look in a very long time. Agree about that awful blouse also. We need some hair stylists and clothing stylists to come back to work!

• Love 2
9 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I didn't think that KKL looked heavier, although that satin blouse was doing her no favors.

All those episodes were from before the March shutdown.

Gonna cosign on that hideous blouse. 

• Love 1

I had a thought, it may have been made public, but I haven't heard. With the precautions in place, I wonder if more stars will be doing their own hair & makeup. It may be a few months of not looking like they normally do, but for some of them, IE Steffy, with the hair & the makeup, it'll be pretty obvious. 

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

Cause of the accident: Bill was blinded by the glare from Steffy's highlighter. When she was lying in that hospital bed, her face looked close to radioactive!

I've seen disco balls less shiny.

• LOL 2

Did some people get a new episode today? In my SW market Y&R was preempted and in the B&B slot we got Hope & Liam's wedding where Brooke and Taylor had the cake fight. I'm waiting to see if cbs.com is going to put either episode online today. Wah!

• Love 1
(edited)

Hello! Been a while since I have posted. Hope everyone is doing well!

Let me begin by saying:

FUCKING SHOW

So, I have been on hiatus since Thomas fell head first into a vat of acid and somehow survived. More than that, actually, much, much, more than that, was the path I could see forming. The Logan bashing was churning up, and I could see we were going to have a tidal wave of anti-Loganizim, with the true criminals held up as shining examples of goodness. Nah; I had that for thirty years with Stephanie and Taylor, who at least did possess some breeding and class. Flo and Shauna? Bitches can both step off. During my hiatus, and more specifically since COVID, I have grown sour on TV in general. No sports, no new programming, so I pulled the plug on cable and went to streaming. Best thing I have done in ages. And what I have been doing is watching old B&B on Youtube. Of course I have done that for years on my computer, but that was more like when I was looking for a certain clip or scene. I didn’t really just watch to watch, but having it on my TV feels like I am watching the show for the first time.

I have also been watching spoiler videos that have indicated Bradley had taken the COVID time out to reevaluate the show, and to make some improvements in the SLs, and was going to add new characters, and blah, blah, blah. Foolishly I believed it and tuned in the other day. Nothings changed. Well, nothing except my beautiful Bill looks odd. Brooke is still chasing her destiny, who last time I saw him he was macking on Shauna. So a fucker can just shut the hell up about Brooke kissing Bill. And KKL looked horrible. That hair again. And what was she wearing? Some kind of hot pink sheik’s shirt? I was choking just looking at her, and then all that wrapping at the waist? And for the first time ever, her voice annoyed me. But that is what I get for watching the character during her peak years. And Sally? Dear Lord. Faking an illness does not rank up there with human trafficking, but seriously? I have no idea who Penny is, but this kidnapping shit is just beyond the pale. And Flo is scribbling messages on the back of Sally’s panties? And all this for Wyatt? What do these Spencer boys possess exactly? Bill I get. I have never understood Liam, but I did like Wyatt until he fucked over Sally for Flo.

Steffy and the motorcycle again? Was Bill doing something he shouldn’t have and ran a light? Was he drinking? Texting? Fantasizing about Brooke? I noticed Brooke asked where Liam was, which tells me he and Steffy are back together? Shocking! So now I guess Ridge will want to kill Bill again. Any helicopters flying in LA?

It is so disappointing, but I have really done it to myself. I have been focusing on ’91 – ’95, which I think were some of the show’s best years. You had the battel for BeLief, Sheila, Karen Spencer, Lauren Fenmore, James, Grant, Ridge and Taylor, and of course at the center of it all was Brooke and her destiny. But holy hell did she have backbone back then. No whispery voice, unless she was trying to seduce Ridge. And the sets were all just so amazing. Café Russe, the private dining room, the Forrester jet, the steamroom, the lab, all the houses. And they were all so frigging beautiful! All that big hair, and fabulous fashion, and fabulous fashion shows. Was there a single show without seeing Ridge or Eric designing? Was there a single show that didn’t address the upcoming line or fashion show?

I am not sure if I will continue to watch. That was just so painful yesterday. My eyes were crossing from the stupidity. We will see.

The new doctor is really cute, but goodness, he was like a block of concrete.

20 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Ridge looks like a deranged, psychopathic hobo today.

Ah @CountryGirl, I see your blade is still sharp! 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 12

@RuntheTable!!!

tenor.gif

I'm so happy to see you, in whatever capacity!

This sounds so sad, but I'm just happy to have some sense of normalcy re show's return that I will take the crumbs - for now. Crumbs that are inspiring a lot of laughs at the sheer cheesiness of trying to film around effing covid. But I'll give them half a point for effort and I do enjoy seeing $ Bill, even if he's looking a little thick and sunburned right now.

I'd still take him any day of the week and twice on Saturday. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Hey, Wyatt how do you think your brother and his wife felt thinking their baby was dead? You know, due to your sweet, kind Flo actively conspiring with the baby selling Doctor. 🙄 What Sally did was crazy and desperate, but nothing like what Flo did. BTW, I was fascinated by those vintage shoes in the shadow box on the wall of Sally’s place. Much more compelling than this storyline.

• Love 11

Is it verboten for Ridge to mention Phoebe as he's talking to Steffy? Because the show needs to play these beats of why Ridge would be out of his mind over losing his one remaining daughter in another car accident. Also why not play the beats of how he wasn't there the last time she crashed her motorbike and lost her child. It'd then make more sense why he's overprotective now and why Steffy opening her eyes would be the world to him. 

Wyatt's primed to overlook heinous crap done by someone he loves (see Quinn) so even as Flo tears into Sally without an ounce of humility, Wyatt's gonna completely overlook Flo's bigger sins done against his family to be outraged with Sally.  It'd be better if he just hangs his head for a moment in disappointment and then shrug and be whatever about what Sally did to Flo and Quinn's outrage. He'd then remind Quinn about Captive Cabin and Flo about his niece and tell them both to shove it. If Sally needs to pay, then he can ring up Liam and Hope so they can get their pound of flesh against them too.

Finn's not getting the introduction he deserves and I can't decide if it's because of the Covid-19 restrictions or the writing or the actor or all three.  I know girlfriend is unconscious so they'd have to tread carefully but even still when an important character makes their debut they get nice little beats of you knowing they're important and who they're meant for in the romance department. Like when he's examining her, have him talk to her as if she's awake and show his personality a bit. He's treating her like a human being, being respectful, telling her about himself which can come back up later when she recalls something he told her while she was unconscious and sparks fly!

Instead they're boring us with Ridge wringing his hands when the 'We're back!' promo already spoiled Steffy's condition. So if we have to suffer through this Sleeping Beauty treading water, use it to help your boy Finn out.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

Sally faked a terminal illness for months but Flo writing a rescue message on the back of Sally's undies was a "devious plan"? Girl, bye.

So now they've even got Sally propping Flo. KMN. Give it up, Bradley. You can sacrifice the entire cast to Flo but We Will Never Forget. 😒

"You may be a whack job but you're not delusional." Penny, sweetie, she's the whack job whose star you tried to hitch your wannabe fashion designer wagon to. Show some respect and don't try pretend like YOU weren't a touch delusional to let yourself go along with her.

Flo bragging to Wyatt about how she figured out what Sally and Penny were up to made me want to vomit. She gets to be both the victim and the heroine? NFW.

Ridge. No way did Bill deliberately try to hit Steffy. Get over yourself. (But come on, with all the traffic in LA the chances of Bill and Steffy's vehicles colliding were infinitesimal. Plot contrivance is contrived.)

If the last two episodes were filmed before the hiatus what were the social distancing and tricky camera angles all about? How would the show already have known to do that?

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 5

Not only did Sludge look like a deranged hobo, he sounded like one, too. Nice touch when the producers had TK kiss on a pillow! 😆

I didn't understand all of the gloom and doom. The entire time, the doctor kept stating the Steffy was stable. It wasn't like she was immediately rushed into surgery or the ICU. They even drug out the old "dying" theme music.

Add to Flo's list of crimes ... unauthorized use of a hospital computer to access a patient's medical records. Helllooo HIPPA. Dr. Penny Peleton needs a slap on the wrist as well for leaving her computer open access and unattended. Of course, Wyatt didn't bat an eye at that. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

TK looked a little too greasy today. He was looking good the other though. I like the weight gain on DD. It gives him character. I do have one question. How did Courtney Hope get her lips done during a pandemic? Her top lip is huge and looks awful. I did like that Dr. Peleton basically called her crazy to her face but meant it in a good way. I think she’s done a good job in her small role. It is amazing that she does a “controversial” commercial and lands an acting job out of it. 

• Love 4
11 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

have also been watching spoiler videos that have indicated Bradley had taken the COVID time out to reevaluate the show, and to make some improvements in the SLs, and was going to add new characters, and blah, blah, blah. Foolishly I believed it and tuned in the other day. Nothings changed.

To be fair, this past week of episodes were filmed in late February or early March before the shutdown (minus the recap episode last Monday) so there's gonna be at least a couple weeks before any post-'rona episodes hit the airwaves. 

That said, given how quickly this Sally thing was scheduled to wrap up...why bother? In the 2010s, it seemed like there was only one story that sucked up the entire show and now the '20s are gonna be stories that work on ludicrious speed for plots that should at a minimum play out between sweeps periods.

Welcome back btw 🙂

2 hours ago, Gam2 said:

What does this mean?

It was me laughing at that comment about Katie not forgiving the acne cream company because yeah....she can hold grudges for a long ass time.

• Love 4