Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Well, then.  Taylor actually admitted that she spilled the beans about Bill and Brooke because of revenge.

When Wyatt said that Ivy would have a professional model coaching her, I was like, "Oh, did B&B hire a real model to cameo?"  But, no...  He was talking about Hope.  Who was shooting flirty looks to both Wyatt and Liam.  This is why I can't stand her.  When Wyatt was making an obvious ploy for her giving her the Diamond and Liam had Wyatt's number, Hope was all, "It's for the business.  This will help my line!  He knows that he doesn't have a chance with me."  Yes, he staged a surprise press conference without getting anyone's permission to announce to the world (and Liam) that they will always have this mystical bond through the Diamond because he knew that he had no chance with Hope.  But when someone asks Ivy to model (for a marketing campaign meant to promote her own jewelry) because there was so much buzz around her, all of the sudden Ivy is Single White Female-ing Hope?

Edited by kia112
  • Love 4

So, another day of Dope wingeing? She's a fucking pain in the ass. As someone noted, she took about 30 seconds to decide to marry Wyatt and now she's acting like a silly brat. Also, I haven't noticed Liam shooting longing looks at Hope, so I don't know what the young Fooler was going on about yesterday. While I understand it might take her a little time to get over her feelings for Liam, perhaps it would help if she remembered he's not just her ex-boyfriend, but her half-brother-in-law. Because like another person said, she's a brother-fucker. Like mother, like daughter.

• Love 6

Please, by all that's holy, don't do a Eric/Taylor redux, and by all that's holier, don't do a Ridge/Brooke/Taylor redux. The anvils were falling fast and heavy in that conversation between Eric and Taylor today; her kids don't need her, she and Thorne are having issues, Taylor belongs there, she is family, they miss times like that. Scary stuff there. 

How catty, and just plain mean spirited, was it for Hope to try and make Ivy doubt herself. And could her timing have been any better? Why was Hope all rah, rah at the boutique, then seconds before the shoot is to start she runs over to Ivy voicing concern and doubt. You know, Hope may have more experience with this stuff, but she is certainly no model; she is the face of HFTF, and lest we forget, an ICON. Ivy is a beautiful girl, and hopefully she will be able to relax and get into it. I am just so disgusted with Hope. I never realized how she must be the absolute center of the universe. Everyone's universe. 

Shallow notes:

Did Hunter Tylo have more work done? Her face was stretched so tight I was afraid it was going to start splitting at the seams. 

Loved all the gowns, and thought both girls looked fab.

That little shaggy thing sticking out of Wyatt's hairline reminds me of a Cockatiel; every time he wrinkles his brow I expect it to open up and swoop forward. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 4
Why was Hope all rah, rah at the boutique, then seconds before the shoot is to start she runs over to Ivy voicing concern and doubt. You know, Hope may have more experience with this stuff, but she is certainly no model; she is the face of HFTF, and lest we forget, an ICON. Ivy is a beautiful girl, and hopefully she will be able to relax and get into it. I am just so disgusted with Hope. I never realized how she must be the absolute center of the universe. Everyone's universe.

Hope was so pathetic. During her modeling scenes I felt like I was watching some weird remake of Zoolander with Hope putting on her best Magnum, Ferrari, Le Tigre and Blue Steel faces. And why did it need to become a challenge match between her and Ivy like some kind of modeling version of a dance-off?

• Love 5

Interesting that they're grooming Hope/Ivy to be the next Brooke/Taylor, right down to the blonde vs the black haired women.

I hope not. TIIC tried that with Steffy and it failed so hard. Plus, Brooke and Taylor were both equally talented and smart, beautiful women that stood on their own as characters. Even in the short amount of time Ivy's been on the show, the difference between the two of them apart from the eye rolling Logan comments is no contest.

Please don't bring Taylor back for good. That ship has sailed.

Between Ridge's non interest in Brooke, Katie being the new judgmental saint of the show and neither of the TayTots around, I'm surprised to see Taylor around in any capacity. She's less useful that Maya these days, and that's saying a lot.

Edited by Anna Yolei

Please, by all that's holy, don't do a Eric/Taylor redux, and by all that's holier, don't do a Ridge/Brooke/Taylor redux. The anvils were falling fast and heavy in that conversation between Eric and Taylor today; her kids don't need her, she and Thorne are having issues, Taylor belongs there, she is family, they miss times like that. Scary stuff there. 

How catty, and just plain mean spirited, was it for Hope to try and make Ivy doubt herself. And could her timing have been any better? Why was Hope all rah, rah at the boutique, then seconds before the shoot is to start she runs over to Ivy voicing concern and doubt. You know, Hope may have more experience with this stuff, but she is certainly no model; she is the face of HFTF, and lest we forget, an ICON. Ivy is a beautiful girl, and hopefully she will be able to relax and get into it. I am just so disgusted with Hope. I never realized how she must be the absolute center of the universe. Everyone's universe. 

I never could get into Eric/Taylor.  If anything I want Jackie Marone to come back.  I always felt that JM and LAD were gaw-geous together!  I'm so sad that Brad wasted them and if even dares to stop this Ridge/Caroline deliciousness before this viewer has had a chance to see them in flagrante delicto, I will be pissed!   I need Ridge to do more than smell Caroline's hair for gawds sake, I need him to pull it while he loves her up and satisfies her in ways "little Ricky" can't.

I'm right there with you on Hopeless.  She royally pissed me today with her 'me..me..me' attitude.    She really is spoiled little brat that has this entitled attitude that everything must be all about her.  She can't stand that Ivy might actually upstage her.  I can't believe that I ever even liked this character once upon a time.  

Hope was so pathetic. During her modeling scenes I felt like I was watching some weird remake of Zoolander with Hope putting on her best Magnum, Ferrari, Le Tigre and Blue Steel faces. And why did it need to become a challenge match between her and Ivy like some kind of modeling version of a dance-off?

I will say though that KM really did look positively beautiful and knows how to work that camera.   That said, I'm rooting for Ivy to start working it like a pro and wipe that smirk right off Hope's face.   

• Love 5

I can't believe that I ever even liked this character once upon a time.

That's a common theme on this show. So many characters get needlessly trashed and Hope was one of those that had a lot of built in story because of the circumstances of her conception, almost none of which was touched upon.

In fifteen years of watching, the only character to actually improve significantly with time was Caroline. Most others became old hat like Brooke, Ridge and Taylor or purposely trashed to prop Bridge, like Nick N. Sane and the last version of Rick, those becoming self righteous shrews like Katie and Hope, and Bridget, whose record of being shit upon by the show writers is trumped only by the nearly decade long manure dump that Sharon on Y&R has dealt with since Bill Sr. died.

• Love 5

Making notes as I go, here:

1) I wish they would lose the Stephanie thing for Eric. I get it, he misses her, she was a big deal, grieving takes time, et cetera. But when he's got a woman over and he's talking about his dead wife, a woman who made life hell for many of Eric's women no less, it makes every conversation very awkward. Fred Willard was right - how is Eric supposed to pull when there's three in the room? Fans are not going to forget Susan Flannery in a hurry; we don't need to be reminded of Stephanie in every scene Eric has, especially given the high chance of the people bothering to watch his scenes being fans of Stic anyway. I love that old fool but if he had me over for a cheeky drink and whispered in my ear that "she's in the room with us right now" I can guarantee you I'd be sleeping in my own bed that night. (Side-note: when did he & Stephanie come to their "agreement"? Were Mrs Palmer & her five daughters not allowed to visit without the lady doth protesting too much? Poor boy.)

2) Why can't Eric harbour any ill will toward Taylor for dropping him like a hot rock? It annoys me that he doesn't take her to task for that, the writers instead letting him whitewash her with a sermon on forgiveness. A hundred years ago when the show began Eric felt a lot of hurt in his life; nowadays it seems like he forgets all about it after the fact and brushes it all off. We can assume that he and Taylor already had that discussion, but I want to see that happening, not just hear about it in exposition. And the whole "Thorne and I are having trouble" thing, why can't we see that either? TPTB made the effort to re-establish that relationship with that awful post-coitus episode however long ago it was, and again there has been very little follow through on it. Personally I'm not interested in that storyline/those actors but I would prefer to watch that over the endless Hopeless saga we've been subjected to recently.

3) More blazers and jeans for John McCook, please Wardrobe. And a haircut while you're at it too, thanks.

4) Someone fix that fucking picture frame hook, for God's sake. I'd half hoped it would catch fire and that'd be the end of it, but alas.

The anvils were falling fast and heavy in that conversation between Eric and Taylor today; her kids don't need her, she and Thorne are having issues, Taylor belongs there, she is family, they miss times like that. Scary stuff there.

Tell me about it, RuntheTable. I wish Donna would hurry up and stake her claim so we can finally close the book on the whole mess.

Did Hunter Tylo have more work done?

Is there any going back from all that work she's had done? I imagine there'd be a fair bit of maintenance.

I need Ridge to do more than smell Caroline's hair for gawds sake, I need him to pull it while he loves her up

Jesus Christ PsychedelicTrip. Talk about all I want for Christmas...

Considering how Eric whitewashed Brooke hurting Bridget with Deacon, handwaiving this doesn't seem so out the blue.

But you're right that none of these beats play out on screen and they should.

Also, this is Taylor and Thorne's third go-around at a relationship. What was the point? I'd rather see Thorne and Brooke take another shot at it, honestly....they had chemistry, and their relationship wasn't covered in lies (the bs "I woke up in love with Ridge" BS aside)

• Love 2
I'm so sad that Brad wasted them and if even dares to stop this Ridge/Caroline deliciousness before this viewer has had a chance to see them in flagrante delicto, I will be pissed!   I need Ridge to do more than smell Caroline's hair for gawds sake, I need him to pull it while he loves her up and satisfies her in ways "little Ricky" can't.

OH! I had to take another shower...........

Jesus Christ PsychedelicTrip. Talk about all I want for Christmas...

Preach! 

• Love 2

Due to Obama and other pre-emptions, that's the first I've seen of Taylor since I started watching again. I thought she looked good but then I watch GH and the horror show that is Jackie Zeman's poor face has given me something to compare. JZ looks like her face is melting while another character Monica is frozen in Botox hell, so Taylor looks pretty good to me.  I'm not too worried about a Tay/Eric hook up, yet. Although I would not mind him having someone. Someone who doesn't worship Saint Stephanie would be a bonus I'm not counting on.

Hope was such a bitch yesterday I may start rooting for Quinn to give her a smackdown.

I'm missing CarRidge but not missing Rick and Maya's nonsense.

• Love 1

Any more thoughts on who will take over with KM leaving? My hope is more Rick/Maya, Dayzee/Thomas and Ivy/Liam.

If Dayzee returns and brings Marcus with her, could they please recast Mushmouth?

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Love 2

Due to Obama and other pre-emptions, that's the first I've seen of Taylor since I started watching again. I thought she looked good but then I watch GH and the horror show that is Jackie Zeman's poor face has given me something to compare. JZ looks like her face is melting while another character Monica is frozen in Botox hell, so Taylor looks pretty good to me. I'm not too worried about a Tay/Eric hook up, yet. Although I would not mind him having someone. Someone who doesn't worship Saint Stephanie would be a bonus I'm not counting on.

G. L. O. R. I. I. I. I. I. A. GLORIA. (Sing the song in your head. )

I can't wait to see Gloria Fisher and Eric chem tested. Although I don't wish Gloria on Eric, it would make for some interesting story. And give Eric the oportunity to make more bad decisions.

Eric is not like John Abbott who would fall in love with an underdog and basically had weird taste in women. Eric tends towards young and beautiful or at least beautiful.

• Love 3

I brought this over from the Media thread, I thought it would be more appropriate to discuss this here...

I don't think Dayzee's feelings toward Maya were unresolved. She actually apologized to Maya for being a hater and encouraged Maya to let Rick know that she still loved him (while Rick was simultaneously proposing to Caroline). But I do think that her reaction to Maya now would be great.

I do remember that, but I don't feel like it was ever (adequately) explained why Dayzee felt the way she did, and then why she had the sudden change of heart. Since the writers retcon stories like crazy, I think they should explore that. And yes, Dayzee's reaction to present day Maya would be great, in a "See...I wasn't wrong about her!" way. Plus, it would be a hell of a lot more entertaining than constant Hope crap!
  • Love 3

I guess I just took Dayzee's reaction to be that she was threatened that her special snowflake status was at risk.  I've had to check myself against that a few times.

That was basically the impression I had of that whole thing, too.  It came across kind of like Dayzee felt like she was special enough to become involved with the Forrester family, but Maya wasn't on her level.  

If they knew what was good for them they would spend a lot more time in Quinn's head; her fantasy world is far more entertaining than this weeks Hope show. I must admit, I was beyond curious what was going to happen when Quinn pulled out that little tickler thingy. And Hope was tied up and all. Girl on girl S&M? That's a whole new arena for B&B......Oh, that's right, they didn't go there. Quinn's fantasies about Hope are quasi-obsessive, quasi-erotic and quasi-comedic, and make me wonder if Quinn isn't in love with Hope herself. 

Is Deacon engaging in any type of personal hygiene? He looks oily and unkempt. What does he do all day? Play on Quinn's IPAD? All he does is lounge around, eating fruit and listening to Quinn go on about Wyatt's tenuous marriage. And how Liam is destroying the universe. Deacon knows she has problems, but fucking A, that's OK, because girlfriend delivers the free room and board and he delivers the meat. 

Wyatt must be smokin some of that legal weed over there in Amsterdam because he is way fucking confused about stuff. Hope showed grace and class? She handled that awkwardness well? Was that before or after she cut Ivy's self esteem? Or made the whole thing about her? He is also confused about what constitutes a romantic boat tour. It starts by having a Captain to drive the boat so the romantics can be touchy feely with each other. How the heck is Liam supposed to keep his eyes on Ivy when he is driving the boat? 

Wyatt cracked me up with the accent and introductions today; Darin Brooks is a good comedic actor.

Loved all the jewelry. 

Uh oh, Hope thinks she is going on a boat ride.

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 1

That confused me, too. How were Liam and Ivy supposed to enjoy the champagne and for pete's sake -- CLOSE the curtains for privacy -- while Liam piloted the boat?

Sometimes (often) the lack of doing homework, continuity, or just plain common sense, on this show never ceases to amaze me.

If Dope could get on a boat and fall in the canal and drown, that would solve everything, especially KM's departure from the show.

• Love 4

is Deacon engaging in any type of personal hygiene? He looks oily and unkempt.

The oil surplus we've been experiencing lately has to be from him and Ridge. Ugh, not a good look.

I watch the retro episodes, and long for the days when men and women alike dressed in elegance. Ridge and Thorne looked the part of the children of CEOs. These kids...not so much.

ETA: after watching yesterday's episode, I just realized something that goes against all known soap convention....when's the last time Hope's pregnancy's been mentioned? Steffy was rubbing her belly from the moment she peed on the stick and on Y&R, a woman usually becomes defined by her pregnancy. But for such a prominent character, TIIC focus ver little on that and all on her jealousy over Ivy...and you'd think if there was a posdibility that this spawn was Liam's, she'd use that ammo even faster than Steffy did in true hypocrite fashion. I'm not sure what this means for the lil' Dope spawn, especially with KM leaving.

That being said, Hopocrite's brand of self righteousness is the high school football of sanctimony compared to Taylor's Super Bowl MVP game over the last decade especially; and of course she was so upset to hear that Hope married Wyatt.Like, really? Ya mean ya didn't speed dial Steffy in Paris to make a go for Liam again like all the other times? Did she even know Wyatt? Take several seats, Taylor.

I noticed nothing was discussed about Ridge I despite Taylor being pretty defined by him for years and noe Katie is experiencing another heartbreak because of her actions last year. Fuck you, show.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 2

STFU HFTF. During Hope and Ivy's pose off I kept hearing RuPaul critiquing it all. "Ladies, that is NOT the tea. Sashay.... Away". I had a good time mimicking their signature model moves though, Ivy arm crossed over her body, hand grabbing the opposite arm just above the elbow then both hands on hips, elbows pushed forward. Hope is leaned back, one hand on hip, one hand on face head turned back over her shoulder. My BF and I had a serious giggle over the Fearsome Foursome. The boat ride was hella lame. Unless they just steer to some other romantic dock..get down below, close those Oh So Important privacy curtains and... Get down!

• Love 3

Considering how Eric whitewashed Brooke hurting Bridget with Deacon, handwaiving this doesn't seem so out the blue.

Oh yeah, I'm not surprised by it; on the contrary, I'm really annoyed that it keeps happening. 

I can't wait to see Gloria Fisher and Eric chem tested. Although I don't wish Gloria on Eric, it would make for some interesting story.

:D :D :D

And give Eric the oportunity to make more bad decisions.

:( :( :(

• Love 2

Oh, Ivy.  Looks like we've got a stage 5 clinger on our hands.  I was shocked when she told Liam that she loved him.  Like it was me that she emotionally sucker punched with that nonsense.  And of course Liam "loves" her back.

Loved Pam telling Ridge that he needs to go ahead and buy Katie a ring.  Like, maybe I could see Katie loving the string, thinking that it symbolizes something greater than jewelry ever could, but how could Ridge look at that and feel good about it?  Rick gave Maya a family heirloom 1.25 days into their real relationship and he just gave her this bracelet even though she's the sidepiece.  But Katie gets a rando ribbon?

• Love 2
Oh, Ivy.  Looks like we've got a stage 5 clinger on our hands.  I was shocked when she told Liam that she loved him.  Like it was me that she emotionally sucker punched with that nonsense.  And of course Liam "loves" her back.

I had such second hand embarrassment for her when she said it.  Then he said it back, and I thought "well Liam will just say that shit back to anyone won't he?" 

• Love 4

Enjoy that bracelet Miss Maya because it's the only thing you will be getting from Rick.  Even if you were too stupid/greedy to see it before, he spelled it all out again today in his rant to Ridge.  It isn't just about the fact that Caroline kissed another man, it's the fact that it was Ridge.  Rick has hated Ridge ever since he left Brooke and their family years ago to go back to Taylor after Thomas was born.  Justin T. was playing Rick at the time and the scenes are on YouTube. 

He hates Ridge for what he's done to Brooke and for the Phoebe/Steffy storylines and it's actually nice to see Bell use history for once.  And Ridge hates him right back and Rick knows it and knows why.

Maya is a fool and is going to get a large life lesson very soon.

• Love 4

Maya knows Rick is not in love with her and she has no fucks to give about it, as long as she is getting sparklies and attention from the CEO. Rick IS CEO now in case it wasn't mentioned 10 times in per scene.  She may care when she finds out he has no intention of marrying her but she'll probably pretend to be knocked up to force the issue.

I do hope that's the last of Caroline begging, it isn't working and it's too demeaning. She sure snuggled in to Ridge's arms, I hope he got a good whiff of her hair.

I enjoyed Hope getting her face cracked first by Wyatt, yes he noticed all the longing glances, then by seeing Liam lay some good kissing on Ivy.

• Love 3

Maya knows Rick is not in love with her and she has no fucks to give about it, as long as she is getting sparklies and attention from the CEO. Rick IS CEO now in case it wasn't mentioned 10 times in per scene

REALLY??? I don't think I've ever noticed :)

I enjoyed Hope getting her face cracked first by Wyatt, yes he noticed all the longing glances, then by seeing Liam lay some good kissing on Ivy.

Wyatt for the win!!!  I actually cheered for him when he told Hope she can't have them both.  And seriously, the boat ride was SOOOO manipulative? Yes, maybe Wyatt should have been more up front about his arrangements, but he did tell Hope the truth when she asked about it.  And it's not like he tied Ivy & Liam up and forced them on the boat, they could have politely declined, but they wanted to go.  KM did crack me up with her odd enunciations...I don't think I can tarUST you anymore! ANNOYING!

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 5

Yeah, Wyatt's got nothing on his mother.  I think my favorite part of this week was Quinn's fantasy including Wyatt beaming proudly at their Quinnsane baby while Hope screamed in terror.  Quinn's fantasies are the best part of this show that isn't Ridge/Caroline. 

• Love 1

Hope and Maya need to get over themselves. BTW, are the makeup artists intentionally trying to make Hope look tired and drawn? I swear that KM had huge dark circles and bags under her eyes today. Jet-lag?

Ivy is living up to her name "Clinging Vine." I always love how Liam gets that shocked, confused, then blank complacent look on his face when he utters the return, "ILY," to whomever's said it.

• Love 2

I love you's already?  What is wrong with the people on this show?  

And do Ivy and Wyatt have any self-respect?  

No!  That's the biggest problem I have with how Wyatt is written.  He notices the longing glances and he STILL won't stand up for himself.  Skip the matchmaking crap with Liam and Ivy and just call Hope out... it's either him or me.  There's really no reason on Earth why he should be putting up with this crap from Hope.

• Love 6

Finally! Rick admitted that the person he's really furious with is Ridge. And that a lot (most?) of it is centered on Ridge's terrible treatment of Brooke over the years.

I had to nod in agreement when Rick put Ridge on blast about that. Because he's right. Ridge has been awful to Brooke. Bouncing between her and Taylor, ruining Brooke's relationships by dangling the carrot of his royal Ridge-ness, and then dumping her again and again when she didn't live up to his standards.

Ridge has played Brooke like a yoyo (granted she let him) and caused her tons of grief. I can't imagine that was easy for Rick to watch.

I think Rick sees Ridge continuing his pattern with Caroline.

And Maya honey -- it's a gold bracelet not a honking diamond ring. Don't be flaunting your jewelry around until there is a rock on your finger bigger that Caroline's.

Loved Pam telling Ridge to buy Katie a damn ring already. And interesting that although we haven't seen Katie since the big "betrayal" reveal, we know the two are still on the outs. Although Ridge doesn't seem too broken up or concerned about it.

Deacon realized yesterday that Wynutt is more like Quinnsane than not. I think Hope began that realization today with the "romantic boat trip for Livy" reveal.

And Wynutt please - you so did **not** plan that trip as something nice for Liam. Hope called that one by pointing out you've *never* done anything nice for Liam.

On the other hand, yes, Hope is rather openly pining for Liam. Wynutt can't or won't admit what that really means. Foghorn, sweetie -- She may love you but she's in love with Liam, and she's only with you because of the baby.

Hope is miserable and is, unfortunately, living the old "marry in haste, repent in leisure" saying. She screwed up. She knows she screwed up and now, because of the baby she's stuck. I don't doubt she wants the baby, but she doesn't want Wyatt.

Ivy, Ivy, Ivy. Slow it waaaaay down girl, you're pushing too hard too fast. She's a barnacle clinger if I ever saw one. She loves Liam!!?? How on earth! They've had maybe 6-7 casual dates and a few kisses.

I'm with Hope on this one, Ivy needs to give Liam some space. He's just out of a major, long-term relationship, and Ivy's swooping in being all "oooh, let me kiss it and make it better'. Catching a man on the rebound is no way to go.

• Love 5

Hope and Maya need to get over themselves. BTW, are the makeup artists intentionally trying to make Hope look tired and drawn? I swear that KM had huge dark circles and bags under her eyes today. Jet-lag?

I wonder if part of the reason KM is leaving is that she's worn out.  

Ivy, Ivy, Ivy. Slow it waaaaay down girl, you're pushing too hard too fast. She's a barnacle clinger if I ever saw one. She loves Liam!!?? How on earth! They've had maybe 6-7 casual dates and a few kisses.

I'm with Hope on this one, Ivy needs to give Liam some space. He's just out of a major, long-term relationship, and Ivy's swooping in being all "oooh, let me kiss it and make it better'. Catching a man on the rebound is no way to go.

I thought it was awkward enough when she came out with the "I've never been so happy."  Then she had to almost immediately go and top herself with "I love you!"  Ivy, honey...

Oooo LaLa!  Have you guys seen the new Preview?   Yaaas!  Jeeeezus...this is what I wanted to see!  Oh my goodness next week can't come soon enough!   I so called it, when I predicted that Bill was gonna lose his shit over Ridge and Caroline.  This just got serious.  I'm so ready..Braang. IT!!!  

Edited by PsychedelicTrip
  • Love 12

I can't decide what is more satisfying; watching Wyatt and Ivy illustrate reality to Hope, or watching them back her into a corner where she cannot escape her hypocrisy, or just watching people treat her like a real person, and not a Princess. I think Hope is far more upset about losing her foothold as the family jewel, and her ICON status, than she is about what Wyatt did. And I don't agree that Wyatt's actions are anything like Quinn's; hers had the element of danger, and were meant to harm, and almost did Liam and Ivy, and in a round-about-way, did harm Ridge. But Hope is going to latch onto that, and work it to death to justify whatever actions she is going to take, instead of admitting that she really doesn't want to be with Wyatt. My issue with Wyatt is that he is attacking this from the wrong angle. Making sure Liam is happily ensconced in a new relationship isn't going to stop Hope from looking at him, or change the fact that she wants to be with him. And frankly, Wyatt darlin, that is all on you, because you rushed a distraught and jilted Princess to the alter and you knew you were not the Spencer brother she wanted to marry that day. 

I'm ok with Ivy saying she loves Liam; she has been around for what, about four months now? And she has pretty much had her eye's on Liam from day one. So just because they haven't been dating all that long, she has still been around him a lot and has spent quite a bit of time alone with him as "friends". Liam is the one I have a problem with, and him saying that should be causing all kind of alarm bells to go off in Ivy's head. She has seen the looks, yeah more generated by Hope, but the way Liam instantly becomes Sad Waffles when he so much as sees Hope should tell her it is way too early for him to be declaring his love for her. My guess is that Ivy has never been in a relationship, or in love; at least her reaction to Hope's question the other day leads me to believe that. So maybe this is Ivy's first love. Oh boy, do I remember those days. 

If Maya is this pumped over a bracelet, just imagine if/when Rick gives her the real thing. Oh, and Maya sweetie, when men start giving bling to their mistresses before they have filed divorce papers, well, that generally means the mistress remains as such. I was pleased to see Caroline having a little more spunk yesterday, and to hear Rick admit what his motivations are. Maya heard all that too; she knows Rick's anger goes way beyond Caroline, and involves his life with Brooke and Ridge. Maya knows Rick doesn't love her, all he has ever said is that Maya is the only one who hasn't lied to him,"Whaaaa!! Mommy, can I have my blanky? They are all lying to me!!" But as said above, she doesn't have enough fucks to give about it, as long as she keeps reaping the spoils of being FC's CEO's sidepiece. 

Oooo LaLa!  Have you guys seen the new Preview?   Yaaas!  Jeeeezus...this is what I wanted to see!  Oh my goodness next week can't come soon enough!   I so called it, when I predicted that Bill was gonna lose his shit over Ridge and Caroline.  This just got serious.  I'm so ready..Braang. IT!!!

You beat me too it PsychedelicTrip! I found that on the CBS website last night and I think I must have watched it about twenty times. It looks like fun times ahead indeed, and I might have to take some time off next week to watch some of that shit live, because waiting all day may be too much for me. In any event, I will have my smelling salts at the ready. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 6

I think Wyatt majorly miscalculated on his plan. I don't think he gets that Hope was way more content with him when Liam wasn't seriously involved with someone. The closer he gets to Ivy, the more Hope is going to feel like she's losing him, and he won't be on the sidelines waiting for her. She and Liam really are two sides to the same coin.

• Love 4

Any sympathy I've had for Hope about idiot Waffles over the Steffy thing has long since been eroded.

That said, while I prefer him with Ivy over the other two twits, I don't get his appeal as to why this guy has become the new Ridge Forrester of the show...all the women fawning over him, and for what? Even now, Wyatt is doing more to romance Ivy for Liam than Liam has done for Ivy...or Hope, or Steffy for that matter. Before giving him another GF when he and Ivy go their separate ways, I wish the writers woukd give him a personality and identity. Even Brooke is not so defined by Ridge as he's been by Hope and Steffy the past four years.

Ivy can do so much better...and with Deacon in town, why not bring back Little Eric, who should be a few years older than Hope anyway and brings in a well needed balance to the male/female ratio? A classic rich kid versus poor kid struggle. Added bonus for giving Rick some focus on something other than revenge and showering Prospector Maya in undeserved riches.

• Love 2

omg omg omg! Hope, trapped on a balcony, helplessly watching as Liam declares his love for and kisses another woman! Again! That was the most fabulous thing I've seen since the gondola! The only way it could have been better is if they had shown actual flashbacks to Hope, trapped in the gondola, helplessly watching as Liam married Steffy!

God, that was better than sex! It was the perfect cherry on the sundae of Wyatt throwing Hope's bullshit in her face, which was itself a thing of beauty.

As for Hunter Tylo, I think the problem with her face this time is that she's lost weight she couldn't afford to lose.

• Love 9

Oooo LaLa!  Have you guys seen the new Preview?   Yaaas!  Jeeeezus...this is what I wanted to see!  Oh my goodness next week can't come soon enough!   I so called it, when I predicted that Bill was gonna lose his shit over Ridge and Caroline.  This just got serious.  I'm so ready..Braang. IT!!!  

Thanks so much for posting that. Looks delish!

• Love 1