Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

The reason he didn't rush in was because he didn't see any evidence of her struggling to get away.  Since it was the mannequin, she was standing still getting kissed.  At least that's the way he saw it.

Liam still had no concern about Douglas, though.  Liam didn't have any concern about Beth, either.  While you are making out with Thomas, where are the children?

Liam had too much vile and venom for Hope, a contempt, even.  He had all that fire and smoke for Hope but took weak to confront Thomas and "Hope" in the moment.  He wasn't even this vicious when Steffy cheated on him with his own father. 

Liam wanted to jump Steffy's bones when going to the cliff house all the time to see Kelly sleep and he projected that onto Hope.  He took the Thomas/"Hope" kiss as an opportunity to do what he wanted to do all along.  He is a weak and pitiful man, not good enough for either Hope or Steffy, and I hope he ends up alone when the dust settles.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Love 18
17 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

Meh, I have no sympathy whatsoever for Dope.  I still say she brought this all on herself by constantly sniffing around Thomas.  Liam is right that she can't seem to get Thomas out of her system.

I was waiting/hoping for the Hopequinn to laugh her ass off at Liam after Hope told him about the fake kiss.  

How is she "sniffing" around Thomas? I did not see ANY of that play out onscreen. She took her son to see his father. She did not express any romantic interest in him. Not for one second.  Liam is not right in the slightest. Maybe we will have Hope bond with Thomas as he recovers from this medical crisis and she reels from her husband's betrayal, but that story is yet to come, if it ever does. 

21 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

Granted, I don't watch this show every day, but does Hope ever mention her child Beth?  All I ever hear is her talking about Douglas--and Thomas.  I never thought I'd say this given Steffy's addiction storyline, but I actually think she'd make a better parent for Beth and she could be Auntie Steffy to Douglas.  Of course, that wouldn't happen unless the writers offed Hope, but I wouldn't be sad about that if it happened. 

How often must Hope mention her daughter? Most of the kids are offscreen even in normal times, and these are not normal times so I doubt the parents of the child actor(s) who play Beth want their baby on set. Douglas is in play because of the story with his dad, and Kelly was mentioned frequently during Steffy's addiction storyline. Certainly I have NEVER seen any behavior from Hope that constitutes child endangerment (that would be Steffy with Kelly) for her to have her child taken away from her. Nor have I EVER seen any interest in being a part of Beth's life from Steffy, unlike Hope who has been involved in Kelly's a fair bit this past year. I don't blame Steffy for not wanting to get close to the child she illegally adopted and then lost (thanks in part to her and her mother's massive sense of entitlement of wanting a baby and wanting it NOW that they paid for the privilege) but we certainly see NO reason whatsoever for Hope to lose Beth again and for Steffy to be the one to "mother" her again.

On 12/4/2020 at 3:24 AM, Crashcourse said:

Imma keep this short:  I'm sick and tired of Hope and Liam.  They are both too stupid to live.  Their kid would be better off being raised by someone else, like Brooke or even Steffy.  Even wolves.

Seriously, I'm done.  

Ok so maybe I won't keep this short.  As much of a hypocritical ass Liam has been, I put equal blame on Hope.  I can understand Liam thinking she was using Douglas as an excuse to be with Thomas.   She had to know that, not only was Liam jealous of her relationship with Thomas,  Liam was truly worried about her safety being around Thomas.   Sure, Liam was stupid for jumping to conclusions about "the kiss that never happened," but Hope brought this all on herself.

So yeah, that kid deserves better than these two.

Equal blame on Hope - for taking her son to meet his dad? And Liam "truly worried for her safety being around Thomas" - yet dashes off without doing anything when he sees Thomas kissing her in a darkened room, while she says nothing? He KNOWS that Thomas is not beyond trying to drug Hope, right? Hope did NOT bring all this on herself. That is like blaming a rape victim for dressing in a short skirt. Hope has done nothing to encourage Thomas. FGS, she has showed over and over again that she is not interested in Thomas that way, even when she was married to him for a hot minute! Thomas's obsession with her is being furthered by his own delusions about a mannequin that resembles Hope - not Hope herself. 

I'm done with all this baseless blaming of Hope, while Steffy - the fool who actually got into bed with Liam, who got into bed with HIS FATHER, who got high while she was supposed to be minding her daughter - gets to skate and is actually suggested as having better parenting potential to the child SHE STOLE. GMAB! 

As far as I'm concerned, Steffy deserves Liam. If she can get into bed with him under these circumstances, when he's married to Hope, and she herself is in a relationship with someone else, then she deserves all the heartache coming her way. (I am sure she will skate again though, just like she skated for raping him when he was drugged by her brother, and just like when she got both her parents declaring she'd been raped by Bill.)

I do think the story beats have been poorly played out here - Liam should've been unaware of the mannequin, and Steffy should still have been sneaking around on drugs (maybe she left rehab too early), to even remotely justify this development. As it stands, they are both mega jerks and a perfect pair. Hope will be well rid. I just hope she gets a better love interest than Thomas.

Edited by Aymery
  • Love 14

Want some whiskey in your water?

Sugar in your tea?

Seriously Liam, what’s all these crazy questions you’re askin’ me?

Come on Hope, the door was open, I didn’t have a key

But I didn’t turn on the lights cause I didn’t want to see

Steffy told me not to come

She said “Thomas ain’t gonna hurt Hope, none”

Open up the window, let some air into this room

I’m almost chokin’ from the lies and this feeling of doom

And those stories your spouting ‘bout scare me half to death

Open up that window Hope, and let me catch my breath

She said “Thomas ain’t gonna hurt Hope none”

“It’s all about Douglas now; it’s all about his son”

You keep on talking Hope, cause you ain’t nothing but a ho

Yet I’m looking at Tommy’s girlfriend who was passed out on the floor

I’ve heard some crazy things, but I ain’t never heard nothing like this before

Shut up about it now, cause I don’t wanna hear no more

Steffy told me not come

She said “Thomas ain’t gonna hurt Hope none”

“It’s all about Douglas now; it’s all about his son”

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Arriving late to the party since I just now watched yesterday's episode:

Convoluted, Finn? Hope didn't really know where her husband was--the one who didn't come home last night--but she prioritized going to see Thomas. You've been zooming  all over town for months getting in everybody's business but nobody questions it. It sounds like utter WTFery to me. 😐

Whee, when Liam mentioned Hope's alleged "passionate" kiss with Thomas she looked down at Hopequinn on the floor like, "Hmm, so what have you been up to, girly?" She's been trying to wreck your life, that's what. Hopequinn is 100% that bish. Or she was until you knocked her flat out. 🤭

Why were Steffy and Finn not telling Ridge about Thomas and the mannequin? Doesn't matter though, Ridge wouldn't believe it if he saw it with his own eyes. He can't make enough excuses for Tommy.

Hopequinn's like, "Ow! Take it easy on the merchandise, Hope! Oh hey, Liam. How you doin' boo?" 😘

And SC remains the soap opera king of stunned and sickened reaction faces. Yesterday he delivered the classic, "OMG, what have I done?" look. Loved it.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

RunTheTable, awesome job with that song!  I was playing the tune in my head along with the words. It's "Momma Told Me Not to Come" by Three Dog Night, for those that don't know

Edited by Kimboweena
Edited to educate the young-uns who don't know this song
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Somehow, there is no full template for this meme, but this so accurately sums of B&B right now:

4p8h3i.thumb.jpg.4bdc05faae3e3fc8297e4716d02f1859.jpg

Worst part is this meme would be equally applicable at any point in the last 20 years I've been watching for any number of triangles. 🤣

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Heh, maybe Thomas is cheap like his daddy. Seems like now Ridge either lives at Eric's house or with whichever woman he's currently romancing. Or in a tiny loft apartment. I know real estate in LA is expensive but you'd think he could get a place of his own that's worthy of someone of his status. Guess all those marriages and child support payments cleaned him out financially, hah, hah. 

Wasn't that apartment Vinny's? Thomas moved in with him for some reason I don't remember, then Vinny decided to shack with his girlfriend since he was staying over at her place most of the time anyway. So I guess Thomas just kept living there. He must've gotten banished from Eric's house after the whole debacle with using Zoe to try to get Hope to marry him. (Wasn't Zoe living there at some point too? I have no idea where she lives now unless she has moved in with Carter.)

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 3
On 12/5/2020 at 8:44 PM, Anna Yolei said:

Somehow, there is no full template for this meme, but this so accurately sums of B&B right now:

4p8h3i.thumb.jpg.4bdc05faae3e3fc8297e4716d02f1859.jpg

Worst part is this meme would be equally applicable at any point in the last 20 years I've been watching for any number of triangles. 🤣

image.thumb.png.1614002b5b46c55bdbd2e27cc6df353a.png 

I can't believe my dumbass thought that they would be done with this shit once and for all. It's one thing to want it to be over it's quite another to actually think that it is over for a change. 🙃🙃🙃

• Love 6

Hope is low-key an idiot for at least not having more reservations about Tomass as she should, even if he is better he still let you believe your daughter was dead and tried to kidnap you, you can maintain your co-parenting while not being overtly nice or friendly, being cordial would suffice in the presence of Douglas. Phyllis from Y&R could pull a 180 and end homelessness, hunger, find a cure for covid-19 and fly straight from now until she got old and died off and people would still (possibly rightfully) give her shit for her grimy past. So why can't Hope/Liam for Tomass? Also where are his grandmothers? I still hate that the writers forced Hop to make Douglas her responsibility because y'all know they are gonna make Hope pay for that big time when Douglas, Kelly, and Beth get SORAed. Hope did not have to bring him in on her line either but that's another discussion. With that said though, Liam is a Jackass. And I wonder how Steffy stans are gonna spin this one, what kind of mental gymnastics are they gonna pull to make Steffy look like the victim for fucking Hope's husband? Oh wait she's a Logan so it's okay just like it was ok when she had an affair with Bill when he was married to Katie. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, TeamGabi said:

Hope is low-key an idiot for at least not having more reservations about Tomass as she should, even if he is better he still let you believe your daughter was dead and tried to kidnap you, you can maintain your co-parenting while not being overtly nice or friendly, being cordial would suffice in the presence of Douglas. Phyllis from Y&R could pull a 180 and end homelessness, hunger, find a cure for covid-19 and fly straight from now until she got old and died off and people would still (possibly rightfully) give her shit for her grimy past. So why can't Hope/Liam for Tomass? Also where are his grandmothers? I still hate that the writers forced Hop to make Douglas her responsibility because y'all know they are gonna make Hope pay for that big time when Douglas, Kelly, and Beth get SORAed. Hope did not have to bring him in on her line either but that's another discussion. With that said though, Liam is a Jackass. And I wonder how Steffy stans are gonna spin this one, what kind of mental gymnastics are they gonna pull to make Steffy look like the victim for fucking Hope's husband? Oh wait she's a Logan so it's okay just like it was ok when she had an affair with Bill when he was married to Katie. 

They will likely say that Hope fucked Steffy's husband so it's literally tit for tat.

Except that the Steamless marriage was over but for signing the marriage papers weeks before Hope even returned to town.

When this happened:

giphy.gif

But good luck trying to make any of this make sense.

Also, if you're looking up the definition of dumbass, well, I've got a new caption to go along with it:

Liam-floored-BB-CBS.jpg?resize=1024,598

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

Oh yes, Liam, it can be and it is. You jumped from a wrong conclusion right into Steffy's real and not a mannequin's cooch. Yes, you are that stupid.

Why is Paris still just loafing around in FC interrupting Zende's work? So unprofessional. Maybe they need to rethink the character if they can't figure out something to do with her that makes any sense. And what was that collection of mismatched oddities she was wearing? 😑

Whee, Hopequinn was cold chillin' on the couch, smirking at Liam like, "How ya like me now, fool?"

Ridge didn't waste any time declaring Liam's marriage over and encouraging Steffy to fill the vacuum. He is the absolute worst. Meanwhile, has anyone contacted Taylor? Not that she'll bother to show up this time either. 😒

Zende propping Thomas so much today was weird to me. Are they starting to redeem Thomas already?

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Why is Paris still just loafing around in FC interrupting Zende's work? So unprofessional. Maybe they need to rethink the character if they can't figure out something to do with her that makes any sense. And what was that collection of mismatched oddities she was wearing? 😑

Paris is very attractive, but with that hair and those whack outfits and shoes, I just can't with her. 

And has Zende gained weight?  He looked like a stuffed white sausage in that outfit.

They're both pretty but they need makeovers.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Ridge didn't waste any time declaring Liam's marriage over and encouraging Steffy to fill the vacuum. He is the absolute worst

Why the fuck isn't he over at Liam's throwing a punch the guys way? Even if he doesn't give two shits about Hope's marriage falling apart, you'd think he'd care about this marry-go-round setting her back into relapse.

Say what you will about Ronn Moss, but he did a good job of portraying genuine conflict having two daughters in love with the same man. Ridge never hesitated to design a dress for all of her many nuptials and told Stephanie in no uncertain terms that she was not to voice her two cents for the last one she was alive to attend--this was the one Liam came to late looking like ass and Ridge turned him away when he demanded they go through with it.

I couldn't imagine him encouraging Steffy to go back to a man who treats her like this.

• Love 11
15 minutes ago, Anna Yolei said:

this was the one Liam came to late looking like ass and Ridge turned him away when he demanded they go through with it.

"Son...look at yourself"  When RIDGE says that to you, you know you done messed up. Hoo good times.  I still crack up at DD trying not to bust a gut and play Bill as being utterly disgusted at that pile of goo he had to call his son.

I feel RM's Ridge was highly aware of how much of his young waffing self he saw in Liam and while he hated Hope and Steffy were caught in a triangle with him, at the time, Liam wasn't being malicious but young and careless and he could recognize/forgive it because he wanted to forgive that carelessness in himself.

TK's Ridge alternates between outright disdain/loathing for Liam but for some reason pushes Steffy towards him to fit some old fashioned standard of having a stable nuclear home/family for her and Kelly. Sad to see how unmodern Ridge is about these things because it would be refreshing if he did call out Liam on his ish and let Steffy know that she deserves better. But there may be some fear that if Steffy isn't with Liam she'll go to Bill eventually and Ridge just can't have that.  Stephanie 1.0 would've righted Liam with a quickness. In many ways he needs a heavy handed mother-figure and Brooke and Katie while supportive just never rose to that level. I still wish for Bill's mother to be cast and it be Jane Eliott so we can reunite him with SC and she can be the bulldog grandma he needs.

Anyhoo:

Whee, Hopequinn was cold chillin' on the couch, smirking at Liam like, "How ya like me now, fool?"

Ha! I'm gonna miss crazy Hopequinn. 

• Love 7

Liam just can’t wrap his pea brain around the fact that Lurch was kissing the mannequin.  When he finally accepted it was the mannequin, Liam looked like he shit his pants. 

Are we going to get another redundant story like Ridge where he woke up from being dumped in the ocean and couldn’t design anymore until Caroline brought Ridge out of his funk. 

Paris is wearing some pretty expensive cloths for a social worker just out of school. I sure hope that Paris is not paid by the hour because she’s never there.    

I like Paris a lot more than Zoey but not almost everyday. Paris hasn’t wore out welcome yet but Zoey is well past her sell by date. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Sludge needs to dial it back like 11 in the hospital. He always comes off so rude and obnoxious. Barking orders at the doctors. If I had been Finn, I would have calmly but firmly told Sludge to go cool his heels in a regular waiting room. When Ridge demanded to "see the scans," I couldn't stop laughing.  As if he could read and interpret them.

Anyway, I was also shocked that Ridge would even entertain the idea of a Steam reunion. I would be thanking my lucky stars that my daughter finally found a decent guy and could break free from the ToD.  I agree that he also needs to chew Liam out for his continued waffling as well as encouraging drinking by a recovering addict.

The icky yellow blankie of despair on Steffy's couch sure gets a workout, doesn't it? Ewww ...

Something bugs me about the way nuZende recites his lines. It's like he's trying out some type of European or regional accent that I can't put my finger on. Reminds me of Dorit on RHoBH.

I am ready to move back to Quinn vs. Shauna for a while.

• Love 12

It's like he's trying out some type of European or regional accent

The actor was born in the US and is of Dutch and Caribbean descent. It's possible he picked a slight accent up from family members. Otherwise, native English-speakers (non-British) who have lived in parts of Europe for a while often acquire a slight generic Western European accent with hints of French, German, Italian, and Spanish. That may be where the character Zende picked it up. I'm not finding it as obnoxious as Zoe's fake British accent. Meanwhile, I'm still wondering why California-born and raised Ridge has a German-ish accent and no one questions it.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

So convenient that Hope stuck around in Thomas' apartment, waiting for Liam to show up.  I was convinced that Liam was going to walk in on Hope giving Thomas mouth-to-mouth CPR.  But Finn showed up first.  The EMTs showed up offscreen, then magically came in and whisked Thomas away.  Finn says he is going to the hospital.  Then Hope somehow just decides to hang around?  To tidy up the place?  When Liam showed up, I was thinking he was going to storm out again without getting an explanation, so was pleasantly surprised that the truth all came out right there, instead of being dragged out for weeks in typical Bradley fashion.

I guess the only question now is how long before Hope finds out.  Steffy actually seemed quite happy with Finn so it is going to be interesting to see what she does.  I'm guessing she will go all in for Liam, for some reason Bradley writes him as The Most Desirable Man in the World.  Bradley always seems to choose one male actor that he is oddly fixated on.  For years and years and years it seemed he was obsessed with Ronnnnnn Mosssssss, it was like he viewed Ridge as his alter ego and therefore Ridge could do no wrong.  After Ronnnn exited then all of Bradley's obsession seemed to focus on Liam.

20 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Also, if you're looking up the definition of dumbass, well, I've got a new caption to go along with it:

Liam-floored-BB-CBS.jpg?resize=1024,598

Liam does look very full in the face in these scenes.  I get that during COVID he probably hired a personal trainer and was working out and drinking lots of protein shakes, but he almost kind of resembles Chris Pratt in his chunkier days.

1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

The actor was born in the US and is of Dutch and Caribbean descent. It's possible he picked a slight accent up from family members. Otherwise, native English-speakers (non-British) who have lived parts of Europe for a while often acquire a slight generic Western European accent with hints of French, German, Italian, and Spanish. That may be where the character Zende picked it up. I'm not finding it as obnoxious as Zoe's fake British accent. Meanwhile, I'm still wondering why California-born and raised Ridge has a German-ish accent and no one questions it.

Probably the same reason why California blue blood Thorne (the Windsor Harmon version) sounded like a hick from Oklahoma.

Edited by blackwing
  • Love 4

Of course Thomas could die, Steffy. He's not immortal. He might be a vampire though. The guy keeps coming back from near death. 🧛‍♂️

Ehhh, Shauna turning up again at Eric's house like a bad penny. (Or so I barely remember of pennies. I haven't handled any coins since March. I may never use them ever again. 🙁)

So Flo is reduced to being mostly naked now? Seems like the last time we saw her she was also in a bikini. Cute outfit though, even if it is a bit off-season.

Quinn "complicated"? That's like saying getting smashed in face with a shovel is "unpleasant." You're good at trying to put a positive spin on awful things, Shauna.

Did anyone have money on Liam of all people being the one to bring up contacting Taylor? Good grief, TPTB definitely need to recast the role if they can't deal with HT.

Quinn's jumpsuit was a lot, IMO. Maybe she should've worn something a bit less busy to make a new plea to come home. That outfit might give Eric a migraine. 😳

TMW you realize the guy you just cheated on your boyfriend with is a total idiot with bad vision. Steffy's face was like, "I fcuked you because of a MANNEQUIN?!!?"

• LOL 6
  • Love 6

Above all I have to say once again that Katrina at 32 looks every bit as good when she was 24 in “American Reunion”.  I didn’t realize that of Hope, Stuffy, and Flo, Flo is a year younger than both of them. 

Shauna kept going back and forth on defending Quinn. On one hand she advocates for Quinn while telling Eric how much spending time with him meant to her. Once again I have to point out that Stephanie and Brooke had a more contentious relationship than Quinn and Brooke.  Eric probably, in his old age, is not as amendable to a strong woman as he once was. 

I really don’t think that Stuffy had any regret for what she and Liam did.  Stuffy would do it again given half a chance. 

• Love 5

I recently came back to this show and can’t believe the ToD is STILL raging. My god. I also expected Kelly and Beth to be SOARASED by now. The look on Liam’s face when he found out about the mannequin is giving me life. 

• Love 6

Of course Thomas could die, Steffy. He's not immortal. He might be a vampire though. The guy keeps coming back from near death. 🧛‍♂️

Mind you, half of Thomas's genes come from Taylor, who can't seem to stay dead either.

22 minutes ago, Kymmi said:

I recently came back to this show and can’t believe the ToD is STILL raging. My god. I also expected Kelly and Beth to be SOARASED by now. The look on Liam’s face when he found out about the mannequin is giving me life. 

Kelly has been SORASed somewhat to a 4 year old. Beth, I dunno how old she's supposed to be since even the C-Team of Zoe & Co have made more mention of her than Hope has in a while.

(I know they're not having children on the set but this was an issue I had even before the spring shutdown)

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Kelly has been SORASed somewhat to a 4 year old. Beth, I dunno how old she's supposed to be since even the C-Team of Zoe & Co have made more mention of her than Hope has in a while.

I really don't get what they gained by SORASing Kelly to be closer in age to Douglas unless they're also going to raise Beth's age too. Because we all know how close in time those girls were conceived and born. Almost immediately after Steffy had Kelly she wanted to get a human playmate for her and presto, there's newly born and kidnapped Phoebeth. The only benefit I might could see is it removing the narrative of Liam knocking up two women within the space of a year. He's still trash though AFAIC.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Except no Quinn, you are not living with your son and his heinous girlfriend because of Shauna. You brought that arrangement on yourself. 

Look at Shauna showing up with her twinkle lights bustin' out. And girlfriend must feel pretty comfy cozy in the old Forrester Manse, since she just sashayed in like no one's business. And I couldn't help but notice how welcoming Eric was. 

All the same, it is so satisfying to watch Quinn get some, and to watch her get played for a change. Yeah, so your grifting best friend is getting a pass from Eric for her interference in Bridge and you aren't. Honey, it is long overdue that someone held your feet to the fire, because you have skated for much, much worse. And Shauna is good! A real professional at using her lady wiles to subtly seduce, while acting like a good and caring friend, but lacing that verbiage with hidden innuendo about "how Quinn is", and also lobbing little nuggets about how she misses her and Eric's "martini hours and late night talks". Oh yes, girlie is nothing if not a playa. I would love to see them bring Deacon back and let him just laugh his sexy butt off about the whole affair, then have him battling with Eric for Shauna, while Quinn's head implodes. 

I generally dislike cruel and evil people; I dislike them even more naked. Flo's sexy body will not change my opinion of her. 

I am growing irritated with how the story has changed from felonious Flo and Dr. Fucktard stealing baby Beth, to Thomas and Zoey being the main culprits. No Show. You do not get to do that. I watched the whole thing, and trying to shift the blame to Thomas, who came in late, and certainly helped contribute to Hope and Liam's anguish, isn't going to work with me. And it most certainly won't wash away Flo's crimes, even though that is clearly your agenda. I see what you are about; let everyone keep harping on how Thomas and Zoey hurt Hope and Liam, but never mentioning Shauna and her horrible kid. Every Beth conversation that comes up now is all about Thomas and Zoey, with no mention of the POS that took money for a baby's life. Or her wretched mother who told her to keep her silence so she could grab the brass ring. Yeah, both those Fulton girls are trashy ass PLAYAS. 

So, the ante has now been upped. Thomas's life hangs in the balance. I don't recall Thomas having seizures. Is passing out considered a seizure? But again show, I see what you are about. Oddly enough though; I am good with it. Thomas is a core character's son, and while he has always been a bit odd, he was never down right evil like this incarnation has been. And Matthew Atkinson's recent work has totally won me over, and has made Thomas rootable again. Not too mention that thick, wavy hair, and well manicured goatee is sexy as all fuck. 

Get Ridge those scans poste haste! He needs to diagnose his son's head disorder. My dad had a stroke last year, and had bleeding on the brain, as well as brain swelling. When his team of doctor's pulled us together to tell us he would not survive, they shared his brain scans with us. Maybe it was my state of mind at the time, but it looked like a roadmap with a lake in the middle. Ridge needs to step off, dial it down to 5 or less, and let the pro's handle his son's care. 

Has anyone let Eric know his grandson is fighting for his life? 

How about Brooke? Certainly her and Thomas have a rocky relationship, but she was his acting mother for much of his young life when Taylor was taking her dirt naps. 

Recast Taylor Show. A dying son needs to hear his mother's voice. 

Can we talk about Zende's smile for a sec? My heavens, but he just lit that office right the hell up! Oh, and give Paris something to do. I like this character so much more than her sister, but having her do nothing but wander around FC's is getting weird. 

I am very concerned about Hopequinn now. She is just laying on the couch in Thomas's place with her lovely hair and clothing all in disarray; probably injured from Hope's knockout punch. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 13

@RuntheTable Yeah, it bugs the 💩 out of me that Zoe and Thomas have to constantly mea culpa about Beth but Felony Flo never has to. They did something awful by keeping secret what they knew, but Flo actively participated in the kidnapping and baby selling and she did it for money! Zoe was motivated by a false sense of loyalty to her father while Thomas was motivated by his obsession with Hope. Neither of them profited monetarily by keeping secret what they knew. Why doesn’t Liam yell at Wyatt for consorting with Felony Flo? 🙄

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

Of all the stuff Liam has said to Steffy about Thomas, telling her that Thomas was making out with a mannequin is trashing him? Oh please. Making out with a mannequin is nothing compared to all the other stuff Steffy knows Thomas has done. FOH.

Can there ever be a plot point on this show that doesn't get delivered by eavesdropping? Meanwhile, Eric should probably be at the hospital in vigil for Thomas, not rehashing this Quinn and Shauna crap.

Looks like Hope not only changed clothes before she came back to the hospital, she also got her hair did. And Steffy must have gone to the ladies room and slapped on some lip plumper with a spatula. 😼

Wow, is Ridge really trying to nudge Hope back to Thomas? Clearing a path again for Steffy back to Liam? This effing guy. At what point do Brooke and Ridge let their grown-a$$ children run their own lives? I bet he wouldn't be doing this if he didn't know Steffy just slept with Liam.🤨

Posters on another soap forum think Shauna was shining Eric on and that she was still stabbing Quinn in the back by lowkey flirting with Eric. I can't say I'm seeing it.🤔

And there it is. Steffy slept with Liam because she thought she was getting him away from Hope. It wasn't just a drunken mistake. You never learn, huh, Steffy?

Tell Hope? Oh hail naw, you don't get to offload your misery onto Hope, Liam. Suck it up and live with that ish. At least until Steffy turns up pregnant or Ridge rats you out to Brooke. Then all bets are off. 😒

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9

So Steffy actually thought that boink meant that she and Liam were back together? And now that she knows it was just a Hopequinn kiss, she's remembered that she loves Finn. Who by the way has immense patience to put up with Ridge's badgering which is at the point of being abusive.

Okay I am confused about Thomas' brain. Yes, really. He was pretty much evil when he bullied Emma and Zoe about the Beth lie, and def evil when he chased Emma and caused her to drive off the road. He was downright gleeful when he saw that she had crashed and look down at her car. So did he have this brain thing back then? But I thought they said he fell recently?  

Plus, he took Hopequinn home before he fell, right? So he was already delusional.

And, he fell off that cliff, and that was after his evil-doings. 

common sense show GIF

• LOL 1
  • Love 14

Does Stuffy have shit in her ears?  Didn’t she hear Hope when she was explaining that she heard Lurch yelling at the mannequin like it was real when she was entering his apartment. Now Stuffy doesn’t believe he would actually kiss the mannequin?  

Does anyone else see the hypocrisy in Ridge once again?  He was all up tight about Quinn trying to advocate for Shauna being with him but he has no qualms  advocating for Hope to be with Lurch. I can’t determine whether Ridge is a bigger hypocrite or a bigger schmuck. I guess it’s really 50/50. 

Stuffy Stuffy Stuffy in one breath your upset that Liam is going back to Hope and in another breath your worried about your relationship with Dr Finn if the truth gets out. 

No Ridge, brain surgery is not a 15 minute operation. It probably would take an hour just to open Lurch’s thick head. (He did survive the fall off the bluff). I would love to see Lurch look like the Addams Family’s Lurch when the operation is over. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

my brain surgery took over 12 hours, I think Ridge is in for a wait...……...

Oh Steffy, you never learn,  The only way this mess can be fixed is that  everyone finds out about her and Liam because she's preggo (we all pretty much think that is where this will go), then while delivering the baby or something, something happens where Kelly needs a blood transfusion, and Liam can't do it cause he's not the father, BILL will be found out that he is the daddy  SHOW MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

What is up with Ridge? He is never nice to Hope, and he is certainly never complimentary or loving. Very, very, strange. 

Yeah Steffy, why do you guys keep doing this to each other. And now there is more at stake because of kids and Finn. Somehow, I think Finn is going to be more offended than Hope. Will he turn to Hope? I guess that depends on if Hope wants to look the other way with.....um....Liam's miscalculation. I sure hope she doesn't though, because this has been Liam's pattern forever. Get mad and get married to or laid by Steffy. And it truly pisses me off that he wants to unload his guilt onto Hope, who has already suffered so much, and is in a fairly good place now. Keep that shit to yourself, and let Steffy assume the baby is Finn's. 

For this first time I actually liked Hope's outfit. 

• Love 9

Ditto comments upthread, the only way I'll be okay with Steffy being pregnant with Liam's baby is if it also comes out finally that Kelly is Bill's kid. Why should Steffy be rewarded for not only cheating on the man she claimed to love a few weeks ago, but also sleeping with another woman's husband? AFAIC both she and Liam need to suffer some consequences beyond embarrassment. Liam will likely lose his marriage (again 🙄) but finding out his daughter is actually his sister would be the icing on the You Are So Dumb cake.

For this first time I actually liked Hope's outfit. 

It was certainly an unusual look for her. I kept staring at her like "what is wrong with this picture?" She was wearing a sweater, a jacket, and boots while we just saw Flo in a bikini. Is it hotter out in Malibu?

• Love 11
17 hours ago, bannana said:

Okay I am confused about Thomas' brain. Yes, really. He was pretty much evil when he bullied Emma and Zoe about the Beth lie, and def evil when he chased Emma and caused her to drive off the road. He was downright gleeful when he saw that she had crashed and look down at her car. So did he have this brain thing back then? But I thought they said he fell recently?  

Plus, he took Hopequinn home before he fell, right? So he was already delusional.

And, he fell off that cliff, and that was after his evil-doings. 

He also bumped his head on DonnaPam's desk a couple months ago which was random and stupid so was clearly supposed to be significant.

• Useful 3

So many thoughts swirling in my head.

First, I want to open a Stephanie Forrester can of whoop-ass on that lying, cheating, sack of monkey caca Liam for fixing his mouth to blame Hope for him cheating on her.

tenor.gif?itemid=16973156

First of all, she never kissed Thomas. Second of all, even if she did kiss Thomas, which she DID NOT, her one kiss was not some sort of hall pass to go fuck someone else. To kiss them and touch them and remove clothes and share bodily fluids in more ways than one.

Because by that logic, then Steffy had every right to go ride the Stallion the night she learned Liam shared one kiss with Sally. 

Oh but I'm sure soggy waffles would say, "that was different." To which I ask, "why?" Because that time it was you who had been cheated on?

Clearly, Steffy could not care less that she cheated on Finn, the man whom she's been sharing nights with and claims to love. She's having far more emotions about realizing she was basically used to get Liam through the night and all his pretty words about regretting not being with her blah blah blah were just that. Because now that he knows the truth, it's clear he wants to be with Hope and it's "Steffy who?"

You would think that Steffy would finally open her eyes to what a dickless wonder this man she's been chasing since he rescued her from drowning truly is, but no. A little taste of soggy, lukewarm waffles and she's back to pining. But I guess that's what this trifling trick deserves since when she finally got her night with the Stallion, she turned down a relationship so she could back to soggy waffles. And she had another golden opportunity to move on with a hunky doctor and nope, she's got a fever and the only prescription is more waffles.

But nope, these two are two of a kind, who took one kiss as a license to cheat only to have their reasonings and rationale and justification fade away in the harsh light of day. 

And while there is a big part of me is like this, watching things go down:

370840ef7e20a48689639f38cc5cc01d.gif

and thinking Karma is a bitch and she came for both your asses this time, there is a part of me that is so angry and frustrated that two intelligent, beautiful women are still tussling over this pitiful excuse for a man. But we had Brooke/Quinn and Brooke/Shauna catting it up over Ridge and are about to have Quinn/Shauna sparring over Eric so my hopes should never have been high in the first place.

All the growth Liam showed in his steadfast support of Hope after the loss of Beth was obliterated when he chose to get territorial over Finn and territorial over Thomas and decided not to trust in his wife who has not given him one iota of being interested in Thomas (and even if she did, that doesn't justify his reactions)

But Steffy, Ms. Independent, Ms. I Don't Need a Man, can save it and take a seat. Because she thought a one-night-stand was her golden ticket back to being Mrs. Liam Spencer. Also, she can miss me with blaming Liam. It takes two honey and you jumped right down in the mud like the heifer you are. 

• Love 12
3 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

What is up with Ridge? He is never nice to Hope, and he is certainly never complimentary or loving. Very, very, strange.

Yep, and it never used to be like that. Like I mentioned  a few posts ago, old Ridge had a slight favoritism towards Steffy at worst but he was ready to pull her out of the company when she went after Hope and was one of the only characters who actually was neutral in the Liam Wars of 2011-12. Whether that was because Ronn Moss refused to be sideline for the junior varsity set or because someone in the writing room had the forsight to realize Ridge of all people speaking up on this would be ill advised is anyone's guess, but I appriciate in hindsight how litter involvement Ridge had in that situation.

But you know who should've popped Liam one in the mouth? Nick fuckin' Marone. In spite of his  many shortcomings later in his run, he largely cared about women, or at least wasn't as glaringly ogre-ish as the other men on this show. Hope was a child who played a huge part in his development and even if he had problems with Ridge I don't think that extended to Steffy. Nick would've been the one person to say the quiet thing out loud to call him deplorable for how he behaved with *both* of them.

• Love 4

Now that we know that Thomass is going to recover (THANK GOODNESS), can we be assured that Ridge will stop yelling at the doctors? Because, really, yelling at doctors does your kid no good, asshole.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
20 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

I would love to see Lurch look like the Addams Family’s Lurch when the operation is over. 

I would love for Thomas to look like the last Thomas, the one I actually liked LOL

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Why is Liam even at the hospital? He's not family or a friend of Thomas. 😒

I can see it coming. Ridge is going to try to convince Hope to be Thomas' Florence Nightingale when Thomas gets out of the hospital. He's clearing a path for Steffy to get Liam back. Only Liam and Steffy probably don't want that now because of Liam's getting made a fool of by Hopequinn.

Yeesh, nobody makes better doe eyes than Quinn. Eric, don't fall for it. All you'd be doing is giving her permission to pull some chicanery behind your back again. Next time she'll cover her tracks better.

Okay, he's fallen off a cliff, into a vat of watery acid, and a gotten a bump on the head that turned into a brain aneurysm. What'll be the next peril for Thomas: an asteroid lands on him or he gets kidnapped by organ thieves and has one of his kidneys removed? 😐

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

the growth Liam showed in his steadfast support of Hope after the loss of Beth was obliterated when he chose to get territorial over Finn and territorial over Thomas and decided not to trust in his wife who has not given him one iota of being interested in Thomas (and even if she did, that doesn't justify his reactions)

The whole post was worth of an ovation but especially this deserves commenting.

It cannot be said enough how much that story angered and infuriated fans, even before the Five Stooges took to keeping the secret for their assorted reasons. The only good thing about it is that it didn't happen this year.

And if they were gonna go there, that there should be some payoff and growth for all that pain and suffering. I mean, my God, I hate how quickly Bridget moved past Breacon, but even Brooke got enough time to mull over how she got to this situation long enough for people to believe it would actually really stick that time. Liam got exactly one (1) line  acknowledging his fuckboy behavior and never once wondered if all their breakups and fights maaaaaaaaybe was partly to blame for why Hope was so quick to toss a divorce at him and save herself the pain of him running back to Steffy for an easier life.

After the last two weeks, I don't think she was so crazy to think that and she should've stayed home even after Beth was found.

i don't want Thomas to be rewarded with yet another woman he stalked & obsessed into dating him but I won't cry when Lope implodes.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 6