Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

ok  , few things:

1. TK with short hair...... meowwwwwwww  yes please.  this needs to happen and I will jump on the Ridge train!  Hell I may captain it and I've always hated that D-Bag!  Mmmm.

2.  Happy Liam is good Liam, Keep that boy attached with Ivy, he needs some Hope repellent!   I actually really enjoyed their scenes at bikini, they were so cute together.

3. Is it wrong that I found Rick strongly Hot with his unbuttoned shirt in his depressed, mopey anger, raging mode?  when he was breaking windows before cray, cray Mynra came in?  I thought he looked very hot in that scene!   I really hope he gets his shit together, because him and Carolyn are the new supercouple of the show and need to turn these muthas out!

• Love 3

Rick, no matter his faults, has worked like a tiger for FC, turned the company around when Ridge flounced off to Paris.  He had every expectation his hard work would pay off.  Eric announced his CEO decision and said that a designer had always headed FC and that was why he's picked Ridge.

And Ridge -- stop with the "little Ricky" bit. It's childish and just plain mean. 

Okay, I'm really worried about Eric now.  Those of us who watched during the Red Suit Brooke storyline know that Eric's statement about a designer always heading Forrester Creations is an outright lie or an "untruth" or "misstatement."  Or, maybe he simply isn't remembering things as they actually occurred?  Perhaps this is the beginning of an Eric-has-dementia storyline.  Especially

if the bug-eyed back alley grifter is going to be the prowl.

The "little Ricky" commentary is beyond hilarious coming from a titty baby, whose mother spent decades consistently cleaning up his semen spills, tethering him to her apron strings and who was the de facto head of virtually every marriage he has been in.  

ok  , few things:

1. TK with short hair...... meowwwwwwww  yes please.  this needs to happen and I will jump on the Ridge train!  Hell I may captain it and I've always hated that D-Bag!  Mmmm.

I'm tempted, but it's going to take more than a haircut and a clean-shaven face to erase years of ongoing douchery.  I do find it amusing however that (a) TK has been consistently on for more than two weeks and (b) he has taken this extraordinary step to clean up his appearance now that he's in a storyline opposite a much younger actress.

Poor Katie...she's like the Charlie Brown of B&B.  Everyone else gets candied apples, chocolate bars, and other treats.  Meanwhile, she ends up with a rock!  Oh, and I'm not talking about one consisting of several carats either.

Edited by MulletorHater
  • Love 5
Poor Katie...she's like the Charlie Brown of B&B.  Everyone else gets candied apples, chocolate bars, and other treats.  Meanwhile, she ends up with a rock!  Oh, and I'm not talking about one consisting of several carats either.

Now I'm going to constantly hear Charlie Brown's voice saying "I got a string," whenever Katie is on screen. 

I know Rick is upset and all, but how is he not smelling the entitled grasping that is wafting off Maya?  I can smell it through my TV, and he can't get a whiff when she's sitting on his lap droning on about "us" and "we"?  

• Love 3

When Caroline told a shocked Eric that Rick was leaving her for Maya, I couldn't help but think that Eric will put a stipulation on the CEO position.  Either that it's conditional that he cannot be with Maya or must be married to Caroline.  I can't believe this will come to a "Maya runs the company with Rick" conclusion so quickly.

• Love 1

Well, that might've been a tiny shadow of an anvil dangling over Rick's head today when he randomly said about his marriage, "Thank goodness we didn't have a child!" So either Maya will get preggo from the revenge sex OR it'll be Caroline and Rick will believe Ridge is the daddy (with Maya planting that idea in his head). Which actually could be interesting.

If Caroline is pregnant then that's a baby that could be switched with Hope's. Just sayin'.

• Love 3

Happy Melbourne Cup day friends! I lost my bets and two horses were put down after the race. Well, one had a heart attack. Maybe it saw Ronn Moss in the Emirates tent. (ETA: I should state that the deaths of animals is not funny and I'm sorry if I offended anyone with my tactless joke.)

LisbethDnlt, goodness gracious me, thank you for posting those. Personally I like this one. And this one. And this one. I wish TK would smile more. Have you guys seen the new cast photo Lawrence St Victor tweeted? KKL looks like she's been photoshopped in. And Don Diamont's shirt looks ridiculous. But I'm really all about TK and his particularly wide stance, like, wow.

So Eric has a ranch in Oregon? When did that happen? And since when does Eric go fishing? Surely he's the kind of person who has an issue with cleanliness, you know the person who has to wash their hands all the time after patting dogs or using public transport. And what about actually fishing, like, does he kill the fish himself or does Fred Willard do it for him? Or does he throw them back? 

And "egregious"? "No decisions based on animus"?? Is John McCook writing his own dialogue??? His "How did you know that? Why would she do that? How does she know? I don't get this!!!" exasperation at the end was great.

Hope, oh my God. I'm pretty sure Ivy was just trying to make conversation; not everyone has an agenda. I wish someone would push her off a balcony.

I'm very sorry that Eric is going on this stupid trip with his brother because he's going to miss seeing first-hand how Little Ricky's going to abuse his power lording it over Caroline and Ridge since he can't get away with firing them.

At least if Eric goes on this "boys trip" (oh yeah, that was the other thing - last time these men were boys was 1955) then he won't be around to make any stupid business decisions, like making Hope CEO.

Okay, I'm really worried about Eric now.  Those of us who watched during the Red Suit Brooke storyline know that Eric's statement about a designer always heading Forrester Creations is an outright lie or an "untruth" or "misstatement."  Or, maybe he simply isn't remembering things as they actually occurred?  Perhaps this is the beginning of an Eric-has-dementia storyline.  Especially
if the bug-eyed back alley grifter is going to be the prowl.

I doubt it; if the writers were really going down a dementia road, other characters would have been correcting Eric and reminding him when he was wrong. I think it's more just lazy writing. Or maybe I'm in denial. That said, though, I've always thought Eric's exit story should be a modern Bell-A retelling of King Lear - we're already halfway through that plot anyway.

Edited by St3phForrester
  • Love 3

Maya is so funny; she now feels she has the POWEEER to land Caroline on the street, destitute and begging for scraps. This nimwit seems to have forgotten that Caroline is not only a Forrester by marriage, but a Spencer by birth, and could walk out of FC's without a backward glance and be OK. I do hope Caroline stops stooping to Maya's level with all this arguing about who is this and that. Let Maya have her few minutes in the sun, because this time when it all comes crashing down, it will be weighted by all that POWER and CONTROL Maya now has, and the residents of CA will think it is the big one at last. I also hope Caroline starts to remember who she is and what she has done for her philandering husband and his company. I pray that she doesn't demean herself by begging him to come back to her, and that she reminds him that FC's needs her more than she needs it. And really, why would you want this guy back? He is tainted goods to me now. Just nasty. 

The very fact that Eric had to use the words egregious and animus shows he doesn't trust Rick to do the right thing and run the company as a business, and not his personal playground of payback. From what I have read, Rick is going to do just that; if he knows what is good for him though he will temper his vendetta, because FC's without any designers would be a total bust. I did read an article about the upcoming show in Amsterdam, and it says Eric is shocked by what he sees with the collection and all holy hell breaks loose. I think Rick and Maya will alter Ridge and Caroline's designs; we have already seen Rick doing that and Ridge countermanding those changes. I believe they will do it and Ridge and Caroline will be blindsided. Will it be to make them look bad? Pretty steep just to get your payback, because the company would lose money. No, I think they will do it because they are so overcome with their authority, they feel they now know design. Or, Ridge and Caroline could just put out crap to make Rick look bad. In any event, I hope Eric see's the writing on the wall, and realizes that he cannot trust either of his sons to run FC's, and turns to Brooke, the only one who has consistently put FC's first. Brooke has always wanted what was best for the company, and has a stellar track record as CEO.

So, going forward, if anyone inquires how Hope is handling her pregnancy she will attack them and accuse them of trying to remind her she is married? I mean, I just, I can't.............there are no words for this girl. That is a normal question people ask those in the family way; how are things going, any morning sickness, weight gain? I don't think Ivy feels the need to remind the Princess that she is married, because Ivy and Liam seem to be finding some common ground, and appear to be enjoying each other's company. But serious props and kudos to Ivy for that awesome comeback. I like this character more and more each day. 

A few random thoughts:

I secretly think Maya's head is a Chia Pet that starts growing when she is getting a steady flow of "love juice". I noticed it is getting bigger, approaching the mushroom cloud stage, and the only thing that has changed is she has screwed Rick. 

When Maya and Rick were talking at Brooke's house and Maya sat down on the couch, I saw that robe ride way up her backside, so I hope she had on some silkies or something over her girlie parts and rear end, because otherwise? EWWWWWW!

When Maya was railroading Rick to take the CEO spot, and was telling him how hard he had worked for it, I noticed she left out how hard she had worked for it. 

Why didn't Caroline tell Eric that Rick screwed Maya the night before?

Linsey Godfrey is one of those rare women who are adorable with or without makeup. 

Why didn't Eric see that Rick is on autopilot and is acting like a drone?

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 7

Ah, RuntheTable:a perfect post. I particularly like "personal playground of payback." And yes, Little Ricky and Myrna will probably start altering designs because they think they know it all and design was the deciding factor in originally making Ridge CEO. Can't wait until Rick starts waking up and sees that girl for what she truly is. 

• Love 2

Why didn't Eric see that Rick is on autopilot and is acting like a drone?

Because Eric is apparently an idiot who just makes one flighty decision after another based on superficial information. After that crack he made about Ridge mistreating Caroline, I hope he finds out about all the shite both Rick and Maya have talked to Caroline within the past 24 hours since they slept together. Not that I'm defending Ridge but at least he didn't break any marriage vows.

• Love 3

*raises solitary fist in support of making Steffy the new CEO*

Seriously, until Aly and Ivy, Steffy was the only young adult I could stand. She got Forrestor back from $Bill -- I think that tops any business dealings Ridge has ever been part of. I'd love to see her come back to town, completely ignore LIam, and go after Bill. I loved the two of them together, and it would make Katie's head explode (always a bonus).

Edited by minirth
  • Love 5

Because Eric is apparently an idiot who just makes one flighty decision after another based on superficial information. After that crack he made about Ridge mistreating Caroline, I hope he finds out about all the shite both Rick and Maya have talked to Caroline within the past 24 hours since they slept together. Not that I'm defending Ridge but at least he didn't break any marriage vows.

True, Ridge didn't break any marriage vows, but he did break his own pledge to "poor Katie."  He knows her deeply ingrained insecurities and got off on being the anti-Bill.  Shouldn't he feel compelled to do something just to prove that faked heart attack wasn't for nothing?  

Which prompts me to ask--what is he doing to make it up to her?  RM's version of Ridge would have pulled out all the stops:  candlelight dinners, custom-made designer gowns, using that revolving charge at Cartier to purchase that important piece of jewelry, soft music and whisking her away to some exotic locale.  To seal the deal, his voice would have dropped a few octaves as he murmured words that would have put even Barry White to shame.  Ridge would have kept up that full court press until his fiancee finally said, "Okay--I forgive you, Widge!"  Even if the shit was doomed to fail, Ridge would have given it the old college try just to keep his fiancee on the string (no pun intended) while trying to reassure the other woman that he never meant to hurt her or send her mixed signals.  

Or, is this new attitude one of those "changes" that nu-Ridge made while he was in Paris learning to read poetry and flying helicopters?

• Love 1

*raises solitary fist in support of making Steffy the new CEO*

... I'd love to see her come back to town, completely ignore LIam, and go after Bill. I loved the two of them together, and it would make Katie's head explode (always a bonus).

Raising a second fist in solidarity!  Steffy and Bill are my B&B OTP.  The Liam of Infinite Sadness might have to expand into a new universe of sadness.

• Love 5

Rick is being a punk and, honestly, I love it.  He's so petulant and it makes me laugh.  "Don't tell me what to do."  "I don't care what any of you think!"  Shutting people down when they started talking about Maya was how he should have acted when Maya was talking trash about Caroline (but then again, he should have acted like this when Caroline was talking trash about Maya last year), but I'm glad he didn't because then we wouldn't have this power struggle now.  I think that Joimiaroxeu and I touched a little on this a few months ago, but it made me uncomfortable when Caroline was married to Rick and was still talking about Maya, even before Maya started throwing herself at Rick.  Because really, what could Maya do and what was the point?  Maya had to teeter along a narrow edge and she could never go as far as Caroline did because then people would start talking about firing her (rightfully so).  She had no leverage.  But now she does and it's more of an even fight.  Because no one's gonna fire Caroline and now they can just be hateful and awesome.  In today's meeting, Maya was staring Caroline down, basically daring her to say something, and I loved it.  There was great energy between those two.  I also love how Rick and Maya both gave Carter the stink eye when he started talking.  And Ridge, too little, too late coming to Caroline's defense.

I FF everything Dope related and...man, I hate to say it, because I hate body shaming (your body is your body and it's OK), but SK need never have his shirt off.  It's bad enough when they show those Brooke/Deacon flashbacks and you see what he used to look like without him taking his shirt off in the present day and letting us do a side-by-side comparison in our minds.

• Love 7

Rick is officially a sadistic dick. And a fucking idiot. That company will be sliding down the drain fast. In what world should Maya be the lead model for anybody's couture line. She has a spokesmodel body, remember? No neck and bad legs. And why would he ask Caroline to design the dress? That is just cruel. When he comes to his senses, he's going to be so sorry it will take a lifetime to get over his idiocy. Eric is going to be sorry, too. I hate this turn of events, but it sure is soapy goodness -- unlike the bullshit going on at Y&R.

• Love 9

I don't think Ivy feels the need to remind the Princess that she is married, because Ivy and Liam seem to be finding some common ground, and appear to be enjoying each other's company.

IKR? And unlike Steffy, her hands as of now are entirely clean of any "tricks" and her few nasty words about the Logan family have been just that and not a years-long Two Minute Hate ritual. In other words, a character entirely worth rooting for.

That being said, I still await some SL that has nothing to do with Liam or Hope with Ivy, like perhaps her being recruited by Quinn's jewelry company to design for them. Or, Aly receives an inheritance from Grandma Sally and she and Ivy start a company of their own.

Rick is officially a sadistic dick. And a fucking idiot. That company will be sliding down the drain fast. In what world should Maya be the lead model for anybody's couture line. She has a spokesmodel body, remember? No neck and bad legs. And why would he ask Caroline to design the dress? That is just cruel. When he comes to his senses, he's going to be so sorry it will take a lifetime to get over his idiocy. Eric is going to be sorry, too. I hate this turn of events, but it sure is soapy goodness -- unlike the bullshit going on at Y&R.

Rick crossed that line a long time ago using Steffy to get to Ridge.

Unlike that shit, this is actually entertaining to watch and I actually care about this Rick. What a petulant brat, just like his big brother :/

Now, I have to wonder if Caroline is going to pull a "Carrie" and find a way to sabotage the design of the dress so that Maya is embarrassed on the runway and everyone starts laughing at her.  Of course, there will be no pigs' blood dripping down Maya's face, but the message will come across loud and clear.  Dare I hope that by then Eric will come to his senses and let Brooke run that company?

And, remember when this show used real models who were tall, graceful, elegant and who could actually work the runway and didn't let the clothes wear them?  Those models were featured quite prominently in the show's retro years, but they sure as hell weren't sitting in board meetings and gloating about how "we are going to start running shit!"  True, not all models are beautiful especially now that designers seem to only want to use the painfully thin ones as clothes hangers in their shows.  But, even the homely ones have that something-something that draws the audience in.  Trying to convince the audience (especially us retro viewers) that Maya is suited to model couture is ludicrous and seriously asks us to suspend our disbelief.

• Love 4

I almost feel sorry for Little Ricky and Miss Thang.  I've watched enough B&B over the years to see that their fall from the top is going to be epic!

Caroline will design the ultimate showstopper and the fashion press will go wild.  But about the designer of the dress not about the model wearing it which is as it should be.  The next Forrester fashion show will be a rip-roaring success due to Ridge and Caroline's collaborations.  And Maya will be left wondering what the hell happened to her "master plan".

• Love 2

I guess I'll be by myself at the "Ridge and Caroline deserve whatever crap Rick piles on them" table.  Even now, she's whining about Rick while still getting a funny feeling in her pants when looking at Ridge.  What occurred between Ridge and Caroline wasn't in any way Rick's fault, so why should he be above vindictiveness?  They crossed the line and they have no one to blame for the  consequences but themselves, regardless of how over the top they may be.

I laughed when Rick told Ridge he needed to get some designs together and "if she needs to hold your hand, I don't care".

My hatred of Hope is really hurting my ability to watch this show.

Edited by nasir jones
  • Love 4

I want Brooke to come back and kick everyone's whiney asses and tell them all about themselves!  I want her to put Rick back in his place and make him see Maya for what she is, and make him go back to his wife.   I want her to gloat to Katie, just because I love to see her suck lemons.  And I want Liam of Infinite Sadness to drop the phone and GET OVER IT already, he's got a plucky Aussie girl, stop the moping already!  I like you not being sad!  And actually enjoyed Hope and Wyatt being excited about the jellybean

• Love 4

I expected much worse from Rick, I was thinking he would tell Caroline her new role at Forrester would be part time holding Ridge's hand so he can draw, then the rest of the time she would be functioning as Maya's personal assistant. After all, don't all lead models have entourages? So he asked her to design the show stopper? There is no dishonor in that, to the contrary, the show stopper has always been THE gown that everyone wants to see. And as said above, Caroline could bring out the big guns and design something so fabulous that Maya is a total afterthought. Or, as said above, Caroline could design in a "wardrobe malfunction" to embarrass Maya. Then again, Rick said to highlight all Maya's assets.....lets see, no neck, bad legs, some junk in the trunk. flabby upper arms. Rick should be careful what he asks for. Any way you slice it, I see Caroline coming out on top of this one. 

Telling the only designers the company has to take a hike? Right O!

I wish Carter had been able to get into the divorce stuff some. I would have loved to watch Maya's face crumble when she understood California is a 50/50 state. In reality, all Maya is looking to realize is one half of Rick of Rick's half, or a quarter of the entire pie. 

Rick was so obviously shaken by Caroline today. Get a clue buddy, you can't cut and run every time the woman you love starts to get to you. 

Oh, dear Lord, but I felt a little sorry for Quinn today. Rena Sofer was great in those scenes; her eye's said everything. 

Mr. RuntheTable is not at all happy with the goings on in Bell LA. He is making comments about Maya and Rick now being joined at the hip because Maya is afraid to let Rick out of her sight in case he runs into Caroline, or someone talks sense back into him. His comment today was "That smothering shit is gonna get old real fast. How stupid is this girl? She can't keep him away from everyone all the time". Before I know it, he will be on here posting. 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Love 7

Mr. RuntheTable is not at all happy with the goings on in Bell LA. He is making comments about Maya and Rick now being joined at the hip because Maya is afraid to let Rick out of her sight in case he runs into Caroline, or someone talks sense back into him. His comment today was "That smothering shit is gonna get old real fast. How stupid is this girl? She can't keep him away from everyone all the time". Before I know it, he will be on here posting. 

Well then he better call himself "Mr. RuntheTable" so we know who he is :)

• Love 2

You are not alone, nasir jones, I am here with you. 

Maya is a stage 7 clinger, Barnacle class and she's just going to be nasty to anyone and everyone who doesn't support the new "Them", that happened a few hours ago.  And it will be awesome and epic when she finally gets her face cracked in a few weeks.  Rick's always been a pissy little whiner, even when he is compelling.  So par for the course right there. 

And we've had all these location shoots for non-starting marriages, could we go visit the Forrester Bros on the Oregon ranch?  See them fly fishing, watch Eric nearly hook himself in the face, enjoy some of brother Joe's effusive flirtings with local waitresses and shop owners?  Please?  Could he be working his OWN agenda to take over Forrester? I don't know, but he and his plucky daughter are a breath of fresh air in this depressing Bel Aire 1 percenter repetitive blah-fest.

So more of them, less of Hope Da Dope.  Much less.  Like none.  Shut up about how anyone should be treating your ex, miss. Since you treated him so abysmally.  Shut up about what anyone else should be doing.  Shut up about everything.  Forever.  Or at least until you grow up. I can't wait for this Paper Princess to have to deal with colic.

• Love 4

Liked almost all of today's show, but Hopocrite ruins everything. That chick is a human buzz kill. Too bad the show won't make her have a seat and drink a nice steaming cuppa STFU.

That's all I got.

What an amazing nickname! I may have to steal it from you :)

When Rick said at the meeting that if anybody has a problem with him and/or Maya they can leave now, I was SO hoping that each of them would walk out of the room one by one.  Hard to be CEO of a fashion house when there is nobody to design the fashions!  And we all know that Forrester only employs two designers :)

• Love 3

SK need never have his shirt off. 

Word. I thought that he looked even worse in the black wife-beater.

I thought that exam/procedure rooms in medical offices were supposed to be CLOSED. So is Dope going to look up and see Quinn standing there? If not, then what was the point?

Is Maya going to constantly hover over Rick now? She can't constantly run interference. That's going to get old real quick. Caroline needs to enlist Pam on this one. Pam pulled some really evil pranks on Donna back in the day, like when she dumped the gallons of gold glitter paint on Donna while Donna was wearing the wedding dress showstopper.

ITA that none of this Caroline/Ridge mess was Rick's (or Maya's) fault, but damn, I am hating on Maya big time. Never liked her and now it's even worse.

What an amazing nickname! I may have to steal it from you :)

Happy to share. :) I think the name Hopocrite perfectly captures the very essence of that vainglorious vapid twit.

When Rick told Maya he was CEO and the others would learn to respect that, all I heard was "I'm Elmer J. Fudd, millionaire. I own a mansion and a yacht." I swear, dude is on some straight-up Looney Tunes mess right now. Cracks me up.

Edited by bittersweet4149
  • Love 4

Based on Rick's childish actions upon taking over, Id's say he's not qualified to run the company.  A professional executive would be handling this shit with coolness and making decisions based on what was best for the company, not for his own damn vendetta.  He already shot himself in the foot with this bitch move.  Moron.

I don't care if what Ridge and Caroline did was wrong,  I'm on their team based on Rick's immediate stupidity hooking up his wagon to Myrna who is such a  desperate basic bitch.  She's at best a commercial print model for maybe target or JCPenny. No way could she model for a high fashion house. She has neither the body or even the striking bone structure to pull off any of this.   The other Forrester models who actually fit the high fashion model label should all quit or picket.  

I really wish that during that meeting Caroline and Ridge would have reminded little Ricky that he needed to remember Forrester was a highly respected couture house.  Their fashions were meant to be worn by striking models who were good at making their clothing look like the high fashion it is.  Simply dressing Myrna in their clothing is not going to make her a high fashion lead model nor is it going to make the clothes look good. After that they should have instructed him to call another meeting when he found an "appropriate" model; then they both should have gotten up and walked out leaving him and Myrna sitting there wondering wtf they were gonna do.  No way should they have let Rick steer that farce of a meeting.  Wtf kind of executive insults his talent that way?  In the high fashion world, the designer would never put up with that shit or be insulted that way.  They are temperamental beasts....tread lightly little Ricky! 

I don't want Caroline pregnant with Rick's baby.  I want her to be free of that bratty man child and to have Rick panting after her once she realizes she doesn't really need him.  I want her to emerge as one of Forrester's best designers and for her to give Ridge the credit for inspiring and believing in her and taking her under his wing. I want Rick to choke on all of it, while Myrna fades into the background as the nobody she is.

I wouldn't mind Ridge and Caroline contemplating venturing out on their own.  Let Ricky figure out what he'll do then, or better yet, let Myrna figure it out.

I ffw'd Watt and Hopeless.  I just cant stomach either of them.   I'm all about Liam and Ivy.  Absolutely adorable and refreshing!   This from someone who once could not stand Liam at all.   Hope sucks the life out of everyone she is with. 

Edited by PsychedelicTrip
  • Love 9

So Deacon chose free room and board and free pussy over his daughter.  Can't say I blame him...

Yep, when I was watching yesterday I thought, "So, Deacon's a gigolo now?" If it was anyone other than Quinn or a much older woman, I'm not sure he could make that doughy look work. I could live with never seeing him shirtless ever again.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 1

I too want to see Caoline free of Rick. She should have never taken his ass back when he first stepped out on her to begin with. I'm surprised she never got with Carter...black men dating white women is fairly common in the rich circles of LA, and so far, he seems to respect women in general--something Rick has consistently failed at going back to his teen days with Amber.

So I read a couple of spoilers and had an interesting thought.

Rick is supposed to start hitting the bottle pretty hard to deal with the Caroline situation. And after the Thanksgiving "say something nice" dinner, it's supposed to be obvious that a couple have lingering feelings for each other.

Most assume the lingering couple is Dope and Sad Waffles but what if it's Rick and Caroline?

Thanksgiving is their 1st wedding anniversary and let's recall exactly how that happened. Rick was so moved by the experience last year, that he asked Caroline to marry him right that minute (in front of Maya, no less).

My interest lies in where Bell takes Maya during this time. It's obvious that Rick is going to descend into full-blown alcholism. Will Maya actually try to help him, knowing deep down, that a sober and clear-thinking Rick might want Caroline back or will she be an enabler in order to keep her pot of gold?

• Love 1

Isn't SK a little long in the tooth for a shirtless scene? He looked like a (faux) tanned blob. Ewwwwww! Keep that shirt on. He's no Don Diamont that's for sure.

What's weird is that in his first stint back on B&B when Deacon was fresh out the klink he looked good. Over on GH he looked good, too. Then it seems once Deacon was out a bit he fattened up and grew his hair out. If he went slim and trim and cut his hair, he'd look alright again.

Ridge is totally being an arrogant ass in facing off against Rick but Rick's being a whiny punk and overrevenged himself on Caroline by sleeping with Maya. I hate when they dumb down soap characters in situations like this because Maya is so darned obvious that Rick should be telling her to back it up as well. If he wanted to get back at Caroline by sleeping with her, fine, but the morning after when Maya was tip toeing through Brooke's house, in her robe, and molesting everything in the house, Rick throwing Maya out after confirming she was a screw you screw to Caroline would've been a nice twist.

If Caroline does end up pregnant it'll probably be a while later after she's given up on Rick and gives in to Ridge upon which Rick will then want her back and she'll sleep with him and then we'll truly have a WTD for Caroline. I'd really like to see where Ridge and Caroline could go because they have some really great chemistry.

Is Carter to Ridge what Marcus is to Bill? His loyal true blue 'diverse' BFF? Although Carter was preaching true in that meeting when even as RIck and Maya were staring him down he was like 'Uh, you might wanna check yourself, Rick. Don't be making foolish decisions right now, you dummy.'

• Love 1

I won't get a chance to see today's episode until quite late.  I'm hoping that the ultrasound scene segues into a scene with a discussion of conception/due dates?   This show has some odd timing, though so I'm learning not expect logical follow-on scenes.  

• Love 1

Reality check here -- Relying on other posters -- but it's not normal for a grandparent to be at the sonogram is it? Quinnsane is really, really over the top with that -- with her insisting that she wants to share Every. Single. Moment. of her grandchild's life?

And Wynutt is waffling! He's going to give into his mother and urge Hope to forgive and forget. Right before she tells him about the restraining order. It's ironic or maybe just karma that the thing that will break up Wope is Quinn. Who reminded us and Wynutt again today that she's the reason he has Hope in the first place.

Ivy was so spot on when she confronted Hope about not having let the Lope Dream go. She hasn't -- and neither has Liam. At the very least Hope can tell Liam things that she can't tell Wynutt. He hears what she's saying about his mother, but he's not really listening. Because if he was and he really respected Hope, Wynutt would tell Quinnsane to back the hell up and shut it until he tells her different.

Maybe a little UO here, but I didn't hate shirtless SK. I still thought he looked a little sexy - a 40-ish man with a little weight on him, but still ..... well you know :) And major props to SK for doing the scene without the smoking hot body.

A Maya-free day. All is right in my world.

Is anyone else noticing that when Rick is hugging Maya he doesn't look happy at all? To me his expression is hurt and devastation, while Maya is all smiling like she won $500M Powerball.

I think if Rick hits the bottle hard Maya will enable it to keep him tied to her. I can see her figuring out a way to run FC by herself -- get him to sign a Power of Attorney while he's drunk.

• Love 2

Is anyone else noticing that when Rick is hugging Maya he doesn't look happy at all? To me his expression is hurt and devastation, while Maya is all smiling like she won $500M Powerball.

I am definitely noticing it and even check his expression to see if it changes. It hasn't. He doesn't tell her he loves her either. Myrna has no pride.

And no, it is not normal for grandparents to go to sonogram/OB appointments unless the father is unavailable. I know Quinnsane is nuts, but wish the writers would dial it back a bit and give her a storyline befitting an an attractive, creative woman. Dope is still in the first trimester for fuck's sake. They need to dial that way back!

• Love 1

If we must have Lope as endgame, for lack of a better term, at least TIIC seem to be letting them stay apart longer than two fucking minute. The biggest factor in Hyatt's fail as a couple isn't going to be Liam's presence, but Quinn's. It's way too much, and even Stephanie wasn't this OTT batshit crazy. And nice to see Liam with someone that likes him for him, and not as a carnival prize to fight as proxies in their mothers' war of "morality".

• Love 2

While watching today's show, I was thinking the whole time how much better it would be without Hope, her stalker, and her stalker-in-law.  And then I read that KM is leaving!  How fortuitous!  Now I'm hopeful that Wyatt and Quinn will be leaving as well ... preferably in some sort of a fireball.  

SK, however, needs to stay put.

ETA:  I floved Aly and Floating Darla Head blowing off Taylor today.  I wish more people would roll their eyes at Taylor when she starts her pontificating, which is always.

Edited by Kitty Redstone
  • Love 5

Hope is exhausting.  I get that Quinn has done some pretty horrible things, and that she doesn't want her around the baby.  But I don't get being so overly dramatic about the whole thing.  And, knowing how Quinn is, it's stupid to take such a hard line.  It might be so much better for her to tell Quinn to work on getting help or straightening herself out or earning back trust or something, and they can revisit the issue down the road.  Hope has to know that telling Quinn "Never!" is only going to inspire more antics.  Plus, asking Wyatt to write his mother off completely is kind of unfair.  She may be a dangerous nut job, but she is his mother.  I don't know.  I just really don't like Hope, so everything she does irritates me.  

• Love 1

Yippee Skippy! That's the best news I've heard about this show since JMW jumped ship. Hope is becoming insufferable. I'll betcha that something's going to happen and she loses the baby and takes off to parts unknown.

Has Hunter Tylo had even MORE work done on her face? It looked like it was pulled up so tight that it was about half its normal size. That wig or whatever it was on her head didn't help matters. Reminded me of Ronnnnn Mosssss' hair color.

• Love 4

I think KM is a beautiful young woman and I wish her all the best in her new venture, but yeah...Hopeless can go...like yesterday.  The show has been eaten enough by her character and enough is enough with LowWatt and Lame going back and forth over her.  Its time to move it along to other more interesting things such as Caroline and Ridge!  Oooh my I get the feels just thinking about what could be with those two!  I need more stolen kisses and Ridge smelling her hair.  I just need to see Myrna get her face cracked and Rick to be drunk and stripped of his CEO position.  I need Katie to rip that string off her finger!    Things are already looking up with this news. 

I love Rena Sofer and I think Quinn is a fun character, but she's another one who got caught up in what is the suckage of Hope.  Quinn became obsessed with winning Hope for Wyatt.  Again..it's all about Hope.  Quinn can be a better character instead of this cartoon stalking Hope all the time.  She can still retain her edge but be a bit more balanced.  I hope this frees her to be a more centralized character and I think  I actually like her with Deacon and wouldn't mind them being a true couple.  

• Love 5

I floved Aly and Floating Darla Head blowing off Taylor today.  I wish more people would roll their eyes at Taylor when she starts her pontificating, which is always.

I found today's episode very strange.  It's my first time seeing the famous Taylor (not really impressed) and what on earth was the floaty head thing and is Aly officially -um- psychologically challenged?  I suppose that explains the obsession with Hope and Liam's love life but wow, did not see that coming.  :-) 

• Love 1

Lope is endgame, so just because KM is leaving, doesn't mean Hope is gone. They have recast before (Rick, Ridge). They'll most likely do the same with Hope.

Wyatt so far is only around to spar with Liam over Hope. If the character is gone, what's Wyatt's reason for being?

I foresee a tock with Hope's pregnancy. The character leaves to recoup, and voila returns looking completely different. *OR* Hope has had all she can stand and leaves to get away from Quinnsane and then reappears several months later with the baby. A baby that is too old to be Wyatt's. Much drama ensues as by this time Livly are a couple.

Spoilers says that one couple in Amsterdam (probably Hyatt) begins breaking up. We know that Hope hosts Thanksgiving for everyone. So what would be KM's last air date?