Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Steffy is now 2 and 0. Maybe she could contend for the UFC. Her ultimate weapon would be when her opponent hits her in the face she would squirt Botox blinding her opponent and than she could knock her out. Or Steffy could just be a champion mud or jello wrestler.

I'm going to date myself once again by using a very old movie reference and that is "Bride of Frankenstein". Ivy merges from the light panel with her hair all frizzed and a white streak down the middle. Than proceeds to strangle Steffy. Steffy telling Ivy was definitely more of her dislike for Ivy than her friendship with Wyatt. I'm not in favor of a mello Quinn. She is much more beautiful when she has the the look of the devil. Somewhat like Elizabeth Hurley in "Bedazzled"

• Love 3

Bell, why didn't you start the sweeps like this?!

And Steffy. Damn girl. You're taking out your fam like a mob boss. All these accidents. Mmhm. Where's Lt. Baker?

I missed this, but that's literally an insult to mob bosses. I have a guy at work that grew up in an Italian neighborhood that told me that true mafia never target family (unlike the gang warfare that sprays bullets everywhere).

So, I can add Mob Bosses as people with more humanity than Steffy, along with Victor Newman and rabid pit bulls.

• Love 6

They seem to enjoy writing and the actress seems to like playing violent scenes and villainous plots. And, I mean Steffi already looks like a Tim Burton character maybe she should explore horror or fantasy genres.

• Love 5

Maybe JMW hasn't gotten over being dropped from Arrow after the pilot was was filmed. Her character on that show went on to become a superhero with a lot of action and fighting scenes. On B&B I think she carries herself in an alpha girl way, especially when she's wearing the bale of hair.

I am still puzzled as to why Barbarella was guarding the defective power grid, but the most ridiculous thing was when Steffi has a woman going off on her clearly pissed, that she walks them both over to the defective electricity so they can argue where it is more "dangerous".  I didn't expect Ivy to get BBQ'ed but I did laugh my head off when it happened.  It was a thing of beauty and I don't even dislike Ivy.  I just cannot wait to hear Steffi explain how another cuz of hers went crazy and attacked her and she had to push her into the live electrical panels to save herself.  

• Love 13

Steffy is always defending herself and claiming self-defense. Is there a stand your ground law in California? First it was the rock. What will she say was the reason this time around?

Ivy took my phone...wahhhhhhh!

If I had been Ivy, I would have done this to that blabber-mouth buttinski's phone:

mWxLrwF.gif

And Liam thinks Quinn is dangerous. How many cousins is Steffy going to kill or maim before something is done about this menace to society?

• Love 15

Steffy's done it again. As always, Steffy's let her emotions overrule her judgment and another female relative got hurt because of it. Worse, Steffy did it despite Liam's pleas. Speaking of Liam, this is the first time in forever that I've actually found him likable. Liam not only managed to retrieve his balls from Steffy & stand up to her re Wyvy, he showed compassion  for Ivy and even admitted to his own past mistakes with women, including her. Wyatt deserved the truth about Ivy & Thomas, but it wasn't Steffy's place to tell it, as Liam told her, but Steffy being Steffy, she just did what she wanted without caring about the consequences. Like brother, like sister. If Steffy had actually listened to Liam and minded her own business, Ivy probably wouldn't have been hurt in the first place.

While Ivy made a big mistake with Thomas, she didn't deserve to be judged by Steffy for it and she sure as Hell didn't deserve to almost die because of it. Steffy may have been right about Ivy's cheating being her own fault, but it was not her place to drop the bomb on Wyatt. Just like Wyatt had every right to be pissed at Ivy, Ivy had every right to be pissed at Steffy. If anyone's got the right to judge Ivy, it's Wyatt. It wasn't Steffy nor Liam's trust Ivy violated when she got involved with Thomas, it was Wyatt's, hence Wyatt's justifiable outrage when Ivy finally told him the truth. Wyatt has been nothing but loyal, loving, supportive and honest with Ivy, which makes her betraying him with Thomas even worse. Ivy's betraying Wyatt with Thomas is not karma because IMO that only applies to people who not only don't learn from their mistakes, they make even bigger ones, ala Thomas. If Ivy had to risk losing Wyatt, she should have done so with a guy who was at least just as good as Wyatt & Thomas isn't even close. As for Thomas' not getting what Ivy sees in Wyatt, he doesn't get it because he doesn't have enough sense. BTW, Thomas, you couldn't last a second with Quinn, let alone a night.

I hope Ivy didn't delete the murdah video. As soon as she wakes up, she needs to spread that all over the web.

Like Vegemite.

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 13

I hope Ivy didn't delete the murdah video. As soon as she wakes up, she needs to spread that all over the web. Unless she can shoot lightning bolts from her fingertips; then she can make sparks fly between Liam and Steffy for the first time ever.

• Love 16

If anything were going to hinder Ivy's recovery, it would be having that slime Thomas slink into her hospital room along with that willful smug self-centered disaster that is Steffy. "Bending the rules?" Absolutely unacceptable for those two to be there.

Edited by tantrumette
  • Love 11
If anything were going to hinder Ivy's recovery, it would be having that slime Thomas slink into her hospital room along with that willful smug self-centered disaster that is Steffy. "Bending the rules?" Absolutely unacceptable for those two to be there.

I know, right? I laughed when the doc said, "You're all family, right?" And then he got no affirmative answer but ushered all four of them in anyway. WTF?! And then Liam and Steffy left the room, so Wyatt and Thomas are BOTH in there with her? WTF again!

{On a shallow note: That idiotic doc was all kinds of hot.}

Edited by Shira
  • Love 9

I wish someone would have told the deadly Bratz doll to spare us her crocodile tears.  Oh, poor, poor Steffy.  She was physically incapable of not flapping her inflated lips to Wyatt.  She was also physically incapable of not trying to do in another female cousin.  Poor, poor Steffy.  Will nobody think of how much this all must pain FUN!!Steffy?  I mean, this shit is the exact opposite of plastic parachute men and cold truffle fries.  The poor creature. 

• Love 10

So much goodness today. Ivy's incesty gang of visitors. Steffy flashing all of the same "guilty" looks she did when Aly died. I use scare quotes because she really just doesn't want to get caught cousin killing again, and because I don't want to ascribe human emotions to a bratz doll. 

• Love 8

This show becomes more laughable every day. I've never written anything in my life but I could certainly write better scripts than these posers. AND hire better actors! The woman who plays Steffy (whatever her name is) is too lame for words.  And could Liam move his eyes around any more trying to "act"? This is just sad. This program needs to be cancelled. 

• Love 1

I think it's past time to keep Steffy away from all her cousins at all times. lol

For all the schemes Stef's pulled in the past...she sure can't hide the "guilty", can she? (Or maybe that's just really bad acting on JMW's part.)

Thomas just creeps me the f' out. Ewwww.

• Love 10

Of course we know Ivy will wake up thinking she is still with Liam or something to "F with Steff....."

Bell and Pratt like to share stories so I wouldn't be surprised. I would be just like Hilary thought she was still married to Neil. Ivy was fried but her make up survived.

Go Pam, prayer and Lemon Bars will save the day!

• Love 6

Thomas is the creepiest creeper that ever creeped. OMG, the moniker Rapey von Eyebrows (tm someone brilliant on this board) is spot on. He looked like he wanted to push the EMTs out of the way and administer his own special kind of 'laying of the hands' on Ivy. Ew, I just grossed myself out just thinking about it. *shudders* And wth was he at the hospital? Wyatt proved once again he's a better man by virtue of being too worried about Ivy at the moment to lay RvE's nasty ass out just yet. It's okay though, I can wait.

Steffy's new head wolverine looks much better...almost like it's domesticated. But she can't lie worth shit, and JMW couldn't act her way out of a paper bag with the directions laser cut in the bottom. Waste of plastic, she is.

Today was laughable beyond belief, but the exchange of the whole show was this:

Liam: Tell me you had nothing to do with this...that it was a freak accident, and you weren't involved in any way. Because I know you, you wouldn't hurt a fly...

Steffy: says nothing, looks around guiltily

Bittersweet: *snorts* Yeah, but she's hell on her female cousins.

• Love 14

How many people does Steffy have to kill, or attempt to kill, before the police pay her a serious visit.  She's a fucking menace to society. 

And good lord is JMW terrible.  I sincerely hope this renewed and inexplicable push for Steffy and Wyatt comes to a quick end.  Brad Bell needs to try something different than revolving romantic triangles and babies, because the Taytots and Maya/Rick/Nicole are of no interest to me at all.  This show has 25 years of history he could recycle if he can't come up with something new.

• Love 12

B&B is so bad that it isn't neccesarly good. Scott Clifton is a horrible actor and it astounds me that he is the leading man of the show. Then you have tweetty bird Wyatt and his hoot hoot mouth always agape. Then their is Bigfoot who is always around when not needed. Maybe, I'm too old for this group. I'm 51 and I think I might be too old for B&B. I've been watching since Day 1 and it might be time for me to exit stage left.

• Love 6

Maybe, I'm too old for this group. I'm 51 and I think I might be too old for B&B.

Well I've got you beat by a decade and then some and I agree....these "younguns" as written are boring. Boring & predictable. Whatever happened to stories with the "over 40" characters (IRL the over 55 group)? Not that Bell would write interesting stories for them either.

• Love 5
ByaNose, on 07 Dec 2015 - 10:59 PM, said:ByaNose, on 07 Dec 2015 - 10:59 PM, said:ByaNose, on 07 Dec 2015 - 10:59 PM, said:

Maybe, I'm too old for this group. I'm 51 and I think I might be too old for B&B. I've been watching since Day 1 and it might be time for me to exit stage left.

RedRockRosie, on 07 Dec 2015 - 11:33 PM, said:RedRockRosie, on 07 Dec 2015 - 11:33 PM, said:RedRockRosie, on 07 Dec 2015 - 11:33 PM, said:

Well I've got you beat by a decade and then some and I agree....these "younguns" as written are boring. Boring & predictable. Whatever happened to stories with the "over 40" characters (IRL the over 55 group)? Not that Bell would write interesting stories for them either.

^^ Show has become deliberately self-conscious and exhausting to watch. The saccharine sanctimony of the dueling Baby Rabies SLs, repetitious Triangle/Rombus of Suck youthquake love story/fuck buddy swap meets, Hope Returns! anvil drops, two cousins (one dead, the other in critical condition) assaulted by Steffy, sexual predator Thomas, the deliberate sidelining of mature characters as Greek Chorus or wallflowers to the youthquakers activities is killing Show. There is no balance of SLs in the episodes, age or powers in the writing.

No one in their right mind would allow the reactive and overly-aggressive Steffy as president of a Neighborhood Watch, much less a rag trade corporation. The unqualified, emotionally submissive and indecisive Liam Spencer as a V.P. of Forrester Creations or Spencer Publications executive begs credulity. Thomas has a long history of violent/disordered/antisocial behavior and is a workplace sexual harassment lawsuit waiting to be filed. Wyatt has a bad habit of picking up Liam's discarded sex partners (Hope, Ivy and 

eventually Steffy -- You know it's going to happen

), and repeats the same pathetic relationship and career cycle at Forrester with Forrester's, while grinding resentfully about getting a raw deal from $Bill  <snore>. Last but not least -- Ivy; When she was erroneously notified she had overstayed her visa, instead of entangling herself further with the reluctant Liam and hostile Steffy, she should have returned to Australia to salvage her reputation and reinvent her nascent jewelry business. With her Forrester Creations credentials, she could have continued vending to FC, flying into LA for work and nookie, expanded her commercial footprint, not getting her keister electrocuted ("She tripped when I pushed her away," so says Steffy) or playing round robin in the Forrester Youthquake Sex Tour. 

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 11

All I know is when I look at Steffy in her satin rompers and corporate dominatrix-wear, Liam and Thomas in their hipster suits and skinny ties, Ivy and Caroline in their midriff-baring career girl attire, I see a bunch of kids playing dress-up as Barbie and Ken's Malibu Dream Business Office. The only one of them who's halfway believable to me as being able to run a business (or hold top management positions in two businesses at the same time...looking at you, Liam) is Wyatt. Seems like now the only time the "grownups" show up is when the writers want to prop the under-30 set without making it look like the kids are engaging in a circle jerk. I get that eventually the older actors have to be moved off to the side a bit but it doesn't look to me like TPTB have done a very good job of positioning the younger cast to take over. IMO, FC seems to be like a high school where you get paid to show up every day.

Thomas is the creepiest creeper that ever creeped. OMG, the moniker Rapey von Eyebrows (tm someone brilliant on this board) is spot on. He looked like he wanted to push the EMTs out of the way and administer his own special kind of 'laying of the hands' on Ivy.

Yep, I'll be surprised if we don't see a scene where Thomas climbs onto Ivy's hospital bed while she's unconscious. 'Cause that's how he likes 'em...unable to give consent.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 11

Gotta love how Thomas was sarcastically asking Quinn if SHE was involved in the electrical misfire when HE was the one who torched Rick's house a few years ago. And blew up Rick's car. Oh, never mind... That's history and continuity, and this show doesn't play those silly reindeer games.

• Love 13

B&B is so bad that it isn't neccesarly good. Scott Clifton is a horrible actor and it astounds me that he is the leading man of the show. Then you have tweetty bird Wyatt and his hoot hoot mouth always agape. Then their is Bigfoot who is always around when not needed. Maybe, I'm too old for this group. I'm 51 and I think I might be too old for B&B. I've been watching since Day 1 and it might be time for me to exit stage left.

Lol. I came into this show back in the Rick/Amber days in middle school, but I got hooked on to the adult stories well enough.

More importantly, the stories and characters overlapped, so it wasn't like today where you can FF entire plot lines and miss nothing. Brooke had her drama with Thorne and Macy, for example, but she was also around to put a foot in Amber's ass or convince Bridget about her marriage to Deacon being ashamed (before schlepping him herself).

Fast forward to today, where she was MIA for Rick shooting in his workplace.

• Love 8

Susan Flannery retired and Ronn Moss quit.

Snark aside, you're right. The heavy focus on the younger set is something that is new to B&B. Fans of other shows have long ago gotten used to seeing their veteran characters marginalized, but there was a point where many on TwoP were calling for stories for the younger set. Lol, be careful what you wish for.

But given there are two original actors left and TIIC knew of Flanery's time on the show was becoming limited after her fibroidmyalgia (sic) diagnosis, they certainly could have set this up way better. Hell, ANYTHING can happen to an actor out the blue, such as Benjamin Hendrickson's tragic suicide on ATWT or the more common contract dispute that falls apart, like the one that had three actors leaving Y&R at the same time.

Hope Logan's very conception is still an untapped goldmine of history that was glossed over barely a month into KM's tenure. As it happened, I was headed to boot camp the Monday after the cliffhanger and was PISSED to be missing this story I'd waited years to play out. Eight weeks later....nothing. TIIC milked the Posse boink more.

Steffy and Phoebe had exactly two scenes together as SORASed adults, and one took place in the morgue.

Thomas has had no focus for years. His first girlfriend was his ex-aunt on the rebound from Rick.

I wouldn't be surprised if the writers name Baby Caridge Ridge Jr for all the mention of RJ.

Aly needs no other rant.

What a waste.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Love 7

Even when I was a teen, I preferred the grown-up stories. Soap opera teens weren't exactly relatable to a giant dork like me.

Let's see...Rapey von Eyebrows has skeeved on Hope, Brooke, Caroline, Nicole, random Forrester intern, and Ivy. He's had a green card marriage and one non-disturbing relationship with Dayzee. He's recently thrown skeeve at Quinn as well. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that he's fellated Pam's lemon bars in front of her and Donna as a sort of mating ritual. But seriously, someone here is trying too hard. Spoiler Alert! It's Thomas.

• Love 11

Once again, Steffy & Thomas prove that they are some of the suckiest sucks who ever sucked, and so not in the good way. Steffy's attack on Ivy & the crocodile tears that followed give "deep-fried fuckery" (TM me) a brand-new meaning. This is partially Steffy's fault because she couldn't keep her promises to Liam, she couldn't keep her mouth shut with Wyatt and she couldn't keep her borderline homicidal hands off Ivy. Ivy's getting hurt may have been an accident, but like I say, "Intent doesn't matter; results do." Now, more than ever, I want to see Steffy's face cracked as much as possible, as hard as possible & if it takes Ivy's "murdah" video going viral and/or even the return of Hope to do it, then so be it. 

As for Thomas, any woman whom he thinks he cares about ends up suffering and Ivy's the latest example. IMO Thomas is just as much to blame for Ivy's getting hurt as Steffy because if Thomas had kept his hands, his opinions and his lips to himself where Ivy was concerned, Ivy wouldn't be hurting in the first place. That Wyatt didn't kick Thomas out of Ivy's room is to Wyatt's credit, not Thomas'. Then again, since Wyatt actually puts Ivy first and doesn't need to prove his manhood to her or anyone else, unlike/especially Thomas, that's to be expected. However, if Wyatt wanted to whoop every square inch of Thomas' spoiled, sorry, creepy and rapey ass later, I not only wouldn't blame him, I'd cheer him on every kick of the way. 

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 13

Steffy's attack on Ivy & the crocodile tears that followed give "deep-fried fuckery" (TM me) a brand-new meaning.

Rancid "deep-fried-fuckery" with cheese.

As for Thomas, any woman whom he thinks he cares about ends up suffering and Ivy's the latest example. IMO Thomas is just as much to blame for Ivy's getting hurt as Steffy because if Thomas had kept his hands, his opinions and his lips to himself where Ivy was concerned, Ivy wouldn't be hurting in the first place.

Preach! I still for the life of me don't understand why she let the creeper get his plastic bald Ken parts anywhere near her. Ew!

That Wyatt didn't kick Thomas out of Ivy's room is to Wyatt's credit, not Thomas'. Then again, since Wyatt actually puts Ivy first and doesn't need to prove his manhood to her or anyone else, unlike/especially Thomas, that's to be expected. However, if Wyatt wanted to whoop every square inch of Thomas' spoiled, sorry, creepy and rapey ass later, I not only wouldn't blame him, I'd cheer him on every kick of the way.

Oooooh, I'd make popcorn and watch that on a continuous loop. If TIIC let $Bill whoop Ridge, Wyatt deserves to straight-up DeeBo (tm Friday) Rapey.

Edited by bittersweet4149
  • Love 7

"When Rick and I moved in and Ivy and I were first housemates, there was tension."  Tension, bitch?  Tension?  Like you have no idea why?  

Can we lock Steffy and Maya in a room with a faulty electric board, a tire iron, a gun, and a rabid bear and just wait to see what happens? 

• Love 9

Can we lock Steffy and Maya in a room with a faulty electric board, a tire iron, a gun, and a rabid bear and just wait to see what happens?

Only if we can also include one of Donna's squeezable honey bear things :)
  • Love 2

Oh Maya how I haven't missed you being so concerned with you. Tension? You're funny.

Zende is already looking weary and tired of this favour. Julius tried to tell him.

Steffy's face needs to crack. The fake tears are comical. She's on her way to being a black widow.

• Love 10

Steffy's face needs to crack. The fake tears are comical. She's on her way to being a black widow.

But it's an accident! Aly tripped into that rock that bashed her in the head! Ivy tripped into the circuit board! Poor Steffy, it's not her fault she has clumsy cousins! Edited by ByTor
  • Love 8

Nicole is already complaining, and she's a few weeks in. Did she think it was was going to be like running on a sunny beach and feeling the breeze in your hair? Pregnancy can be challenging even when it's going just fine and healthy. Those are the days that you aren't battling morning sickness (read: all day sickness), heartburn, a foetus pressing on your bladder and making you pee 52 times, etc. Nobody held a gun to her head and forced her to do it, so for her to say she doesn't want to be pregnant says she clearly wasn't ready. Notice she didn't say that in front of Maya. I get the feeling that this will be a sobering experience for her. "I loved every part of pregnancy," said very few women.

• Love 4

And, really, morning sickness should be the least surprising thing for her.  Doesn't everyone know about morning sickness?  At her age, I just assumed all pregnant women puked.  (I can't say how grateful I was to not end up with morning sickness when I was pregnant.) 

• Love 5

Liam wondering why "this" keeps happening was pretty funny.  Hey buddy, maybe it's because your animatronic girlfriend is set to Psychopath.

I have also not missed Maya, her selfishness, or her deep, deep delusion with respect to how she treats other people.  She's so tedious and boring.

• Love 14

I'm going to have to stop watching because I get so angry watching this show I want to through things at the TV.  I find whiney Stephanie (why do all of these terrible things keep happening around me?  Because you cause them, bitch!) totally unsympathetic, unlikeable and, frankly, unredeemable.  As far as Thomas, he just gets skeevier and creepier everyday.  Must stay at hospital instead of letting Wyatt have a little privacy with Ivy?  Stalkery much!  He already makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up but now I believe his photo belongs in the dictionary next to the words rapist and pedophile.  Brother and sister are both complete ruined for me.  IMHO, the only thing skeevier they could do at this point is sleep together.

• Love 14

"When Rick and I moved in and Ivy and I were first housemates, there was tension." Tension, bitch? Tension? Like you have no idea why?

Count me in. I'll make the Margaritas! I'm giving 2 to 1 odds on Steffy. Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 7

OMG so the doctor and Steffy/Liam follow the doctor into the room then he says now let's leave the room?  WTF.  Speed this shit up please!

Well it is official!  Steffy has taken the Awful Plastic Surgery Award away from Hunter Tylo and in record time, is she even 30?! 

• Love 9