Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Steffy is such a total bitch. "Why ME?????? Poor me." Get a flucking clue, you pissy little bitch. YOU are the cause of all your problems. Do you want to wipe out all the female members of your family? What's next? Rigging Pam's oven to explode when she's making lemon bars? A car bomb in Brooke's ride? Drugging Maya and turning her back to a man? Bring back Hope and see Steffy's head explode.

• Love 9

I'm going to have to stop watching because I get so angry watching this show I want to through things at the TV.  I find whiney Stephanie (why do all of these terrible things keep happening around me?  Because you cause them, bitch!) totally unsympathetic, unlikeable and, frankly, unredeemable.  As far as Thomas, he just gets skeevier and creepier everyday.  Must stay at hospital instead of letting Wyatt have a little privacy with Ivy?  Stalkery much!  He already makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up but now I believe his photo belongs in the dictionary next to the words rapist and pedophile.  Brother and sister are both complete ruined for me.  IMHO, the only thing skeevier they could do at this point is sleep together.

It was strange to see the kiddie set be the "relatives" at the hospital.  It should first and foremost have been Eric, and even Brook or Ridge.  People that at least sort of act like grown ups.  The entire thing was contrived.  And as a company, holy shit the liability issues, someone over there should be having emergency meetings.  And where is Lt. Baker?  It's not like Ivy backed her self into the electrical panel.  She didn't trip and fall back first.  If they cannot figure out that Steffi pushed her because she found her to be so annoying, and just happened to push her into the panel, then this ridiculous!  Even idiot Liam has it figured out.  

But Steffi feeling sorry for herself was the icing on the cake.  If Liam leaves her because of all of this, it would be hilarious.

• Love 15

Brother and sister are both complete ruined for me.  IMHO, the only thing skeevier they could do at this point is sleep together.

Don't be shocked by that happening if something gets retconned and it turns out they aren't biologically related.
  • Love 8

Man, I'll bribe Lt. Baker with all the hot dogs he can eat if he claps the chains on Steffy and removes her from polite society. She's not only dangerous but delusional about how dangerous she is. Sleep with one beady eye open, Waffles.

Thanks for the warning about the Surrogacy Resurgence. I seem to have misplaced my fuck to give about that story and wouldn't feel right watching without it.

• Love 18

After the "why does this keep happening to MEEEEEEE" screeching and Thomas creepy creeping, I realized why these two bother me more than anyone else on this show. Everyone is a selfish asshole, so that isn't it. It's that these two are always malicious while claiming victimhood. Neither one of them can find a partner without snatching them out of someone else's bed, not because they're (vomit) destiny, but just because they're taken. It only feel good if someone else gets hurt. Gross.

• Love 19

Liam pulling his head outta his ass about Steffy would be the best possible outcome of all of this. Far be it from me to defend Hope's brand of special princess entitlement, but using her relationship as a marketing tool is a far cry from covering up a death and shoving someone into an electric panel that could have been fatal.

I WANT Hope to come back....not at the idiot twit she was or to hook up with Liam to spite Steffy (tho I wouldn't complain TOO much if it happened), but to be a woman that's moved on from being in her Web of suck and to point out that the evil Logans have nothing to do with her "shitty" life. If they casted as actress with sex appeal to do this, it would be even better.

• Love 12

I'm all for Hope coming back--if she'll be anything like the bad ass her dad was back in the day. I need some of that delicious behaviour that makes you hate a character and root for them. Not cold-hearted, meddling, calculating bitchy black widow behaviour like Steffy. I need Hope to come back and be unbothered by any male on this show and to put Liam in his place. I'd love for her to lock horns with Maya and to take that tacky portrait down. (I'm thinking someone who behaves like Eleanor on "The Royals.")

Edited by AussieBabe
  • Love 12

I'm going to have to stop watching because I get so angry watching this show I want to through things at the TV.

After today, I'm right there with you (although I know I won't stop haha).  Ivy physically attacked meeeeee!!!  She did???  Bitch, please, she grabbed your arm after you walked away from Ivy doing your signature "you're so insignificant I'm going to text while you're trying to have an adult conversation" move.  Also...she had meeeee cornered, I had to push her to get off meeeeee.  In the flashback I saw, Steffy had wide open space behind her, it was actually Ivy who was physically cornered.  I'm sure JMW is going to use her "trying like hell to move my puffy face while I cry with no tears over Ivy in the hospital" scene as her Emmy reel. 

Also...little nitpick as a former EEG Tech, an EEG is NOT a brain scan, a CT or MRI or PET would be. 

ETA: I almost forgot to mention Maya.  She feels bad because of the tension with Aly and Ivy.  Maybe part of the Forrester cousin curse involves having lived with Maya.  Be careful, Zende!!!

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 10

After the "why does this keep happening to MEEEEEEE" screeching and Thomas creepy creeping, I realized why these two bother me more than anyone else on this show. Everyone is a selfish asshole, so that isn't it. It's that these two are always malicious while claiming victimhood. Neither one of them can find a partner without snatching them out of someone else's bed, not because they're (vomit) destiny, but just because they're taken. It only feel good if someone else gets hurt. Gross.

It is criminal how the serfs end up being speed bumps to Steffy and Thomas doing whatever the fuck they want.

It's the standard Forrester Blame the Victim attitude but because that it's Ridge and Taylor's spawn the ante has been raised and it's morphed into Bury the Victim. Lots of regret and guilt after the fact. No consideration for the repercussions for others before they act selfishly.

• Love 8

Oh, puh-leeze ,,, who's more self-centered -- Steffy or Maya? Maya lamenting on about how she and Ivy had "tension" in the house. Steffy -- Why do all of these bad things keep happening to MEEEEEeeeee? Maybe riding a motorcycle through dangerous traffic conditions while heavily pregnant wasn't such a bright idea. Ya think? I think Steffy is the one who's getting the karmic payback -- not Wyatt. At least I hope.

Speaking of ... yeah, bring back Hope. I'd love to see Alexandra Parks in that role or have her come on as Ivy's kick-ass cousin from Down Under!

WTH is Thomas hanging around at the hospital anyway? He'd be the last person (after Steffy, of course) that Ivy's gonna want to see when she opens her eyes.

• Love 12

Oh, puh-leeze ,,, who's more self-centered -- Steffy or Maya? Maya lamenting on about how she and Ivy had "tension" in the house. Steffy -- Why do all of these bad things keep happening to MEEEEEeeeee? Maybe riding a motorcycle through dangerous traffic conditions while heavily pregnant wasn't such a bright idea. Ya think? I think Steffy is the one who's getting the karmic payback -- not Wyatt. At least I hope.

Speaking of ... yeah, bring back Hope. I'd love to see Alexandra Parks in that role or have her come on as Ivy's kick-ass cousin from Down Under!

WTH is Thomas hanging around at the hospital anyway? He'd be the last person (after Steffy, of course) that Ivy's gonna want to see when she opens her eyes.

Thomas is Freddy Krueger, your worse nightmare, but you don't have to be asleep for him to show up.

• Love 8

Why wasn't Rick there with Maya, Nicole, and Zende to ask about his niece cousin? I wasn't paying full attention; did anyone mention where he was? And oh yeah, way to go Maya, making Ivy's near-death experience all about yourself. Of course.

Yeah, not sure why Thomas the predator is hanging around Ivy's room so clIosely since he's largely the reason why she's in there. I guess between him and Steffy, it's guilt, or is he seriously hoping to swoop in on her like a knight in shining armor while she's in a weakened state? Ugh. I hope Wyatt finds out about the bet and sics both Bill and Quinn on Thomas. (Actually, Quinn's reaction is the one I'm really waiting for since she's kinda on the Steffy and Thomas team right now.)

ETA: I'm so confused about these Forrester relationships. Ivy is the child of Rick's uncle so that makes her his cousin? I guess it's just a matter of time before those two are dating...

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 7

The only person I'm hating more than Maya and Thomas is Steffy. Girl it keeps happening because people cross you, and you decide to put your hands on them or cause blunt force trauma "accidentally." The two people just happened to be people that you were at odds with and had bad blood with and one is dead. The other is in a hospital bed. You may not be a murderahhhh but you are culpable and have been negligent. I would love nothing more than for Lt. Baker to walk in on her wedding day with an arrest warrant. I think it would be a good time for Wyatt to reclaim his balls and leak a secret copy of that video or for Quinn/$Bill to get their hands on it. If it's in the Apple Cloud, there might be hope. The only circular object I want to see is not a wedding ring but handcuffs. Puffy Princess needs to be held accountable.

• Love 14

It was a three-way tie between Thomas, Maya & Steffy over who crossed the finish line in the "Me! Me! Me!" 100 "Me"-ter  dash. First, there was Thomas, who not only had the nerve to be in Ivy's hospital room with Wyatt, aka the actual boyfriend, he acted like he had nothing to do with her being there. Of course Thomas "[doesn't] do guilt" because he'd actually have to care about someone other than himself. Once again, Wyatt's restraint with Thomas was incredible. Even better was Wyatt's putting Thomas on blast for his part in Ivy's accident and promising to make him pay if Ivy dies.

Next, Maya, who made Ivy's tragedy All. About. Her. News flash, Maya: I have about as many fucks to give about your feelings about your treatment of Ivy as you did about Ivy at the time or about you in general, namely none, so have several seats.

Then there's Steffy, who, like Maya, used Ivy's pain as an excuse to play the victim herself. Steffy's wallowing in self-pity like she's the one in a hospital bed fighting for her life is batshit crazy, even for her.  It would have served Steffy right if Ivy had woken up in the middle of her pity party and choked the shit out of her.

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 16

Coming into yesterday's episode blind after missing a couple of weeks' worth of eps, apart from Gandalf's awesomely understated bit about Stephanie's death ultimately leaving him with just "papers," I'm still amazed that after blatantly revisiting Ridge/Brooke '06 (Thomas, Caroline, and Rape Night) the show is even more blatantly revisiting Stephanie and Jackie circa late 2006 (when Jackie went thud after Steph pushed her over the balcony at House Forrester--which, to be fair, did lead to the brilliant reveal of Stephanie's childhood and mommy Ann).  Only without, at least as it appears, the possibility of somebody blackmailing the Forrester clan into selling Forrester Creations to them...unless Bill flips out (again)...and, oddly, that possibility not being present kind of hurts this mess.

And in the light of that, Steffy being only allowed to be vulnerable around Liam and somewhat Thomas (I'm not going to go into whether or not JMW is making it work, because I'm not really sure) makes an odd sense.  I guess the show really is trying, bizarrely, to indeed make her like her namesake.  Girlfriend really needs a brooch at this point.

• Love 6

Take the ring off! The Waffler doesn't like chaos? His entire love life has been jumping back and forth chaos of his own doing. Steffy should let Liam the idiot go, Ally stuck a nail in Steffy's tire meaning to run her over with a car. Ivy went after Steffy by the electrical grid, threw the phone up there and then manhandled her to get her to stop. If Ivy and Ally would stop manhandling Steffy, may be she wouldn't need to defend herself. 

• Love 4

Take the ring off! The Waffler doesn't like chaos? His entire love life has been jumping back and forth chaos of his own doing. Steffy should let Liam the idiot go, Ally stuck a nail in Steffy's tire meaning to run her over with a car. Ivy went after Steffy by the electrical grid, threw the phone up there and then manhandled her to get her to stop. If Ivy and Ally would stop manhandling Steffy, may be she wouldn't need to defend herself. 

This. I pretty much hate Steffy, and I haven't seen the electrocution, so I can't speak to that.  But Steffy gets an absolute pass from me on "murduh-ing" Ally.  The girl WAS out of her mind, she DID deliberately cause Steffy's car to break down, and she DID come at Steffy with a rock.  Steffy had every reason to feel like she was in imminent physical danger and protect herself however she could.

Lying about it was stupid, but Ally's death was no crime.  (Except criminally bad showrunning.)

• Love 6

If he's going to break up with her, Liam shouldn't be alone with Steffy.  He should at least make sure there are no rocks or electrical conduits around!  He should have learned that much from Ally and Ivy!  Thankfully the men in my life aren't this clueless.

• Love 6

Now that Nicole is pregnant are they trying to make her look more matronly and less virginal? Her hairdo looked to put 5 years on her age. Wash rince repeat with the two sisters raising each other to sainthood. For that matter so was Zende. Nicole is so selfless and he should be just as selfless. OK, the sainthood has been established so can we please move on.

• Love 7

The thing is, Ivy went after Steffy to talk, and Ivy grabbed Steffy's arm because she was dismissively walking away from her, since Steffy can't seem to handle adult conversations. There is no way Steffy can claim self defense in this case since her arm being grabbed in a "hey get back here" way would hardly qualify as imminent danger.

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 18

Yeah, Steffy needs to shut up with the "she attacked me" thing. Ivy grabbing her was rude, but not violent. Poor, poor innocent Steffy. All she wants to do is skip around town destroying lives with no repercussions. 

• Love 15

Yeah, Steffy needs to shut up with the "she attacked me" thing. Ivy grabbing her was rude, but not violent. Poor, poor innocent Steffy. All she wants to do is skip around town destroying lives with no repercussions.

This.

But then again, her primary target for years was Hope, where it was like shooting fish in a barrel, most of it aided and abetted by $Bill or all but supported by Taylor and Stephanie who'd use Brooke's pet goldfish as a weapon against her if it so suited. It's no wonder she thinks nothing of covering up Aly's demise (the one time where she actually was defending herself) and now this shit with Ivy.

• Love 9

Am I the only one who gets sick of the fact that no one on this show ever suffers a real consequence for their crap behavior ?* 

And where is Lt. Baker?  It's not like Ivy backed her self into the electrical panel.  She didn't trip and fall back first.  If they cannot figure out that Steffi pushed her because she found her to be so annoying, and just happened to push her into the panel, then this ridiculous!  Even idiot Liam has it figured out. 

They couldn't find a tire iron mark on the the opposite side of Aly's head, so I wouldn't hold out much hope here.

As I predicted we now have to watch the two skinniest women on this show walking around holding their flat bellys.

* Sorry if I've asked this already.

• Love 11

Am I the only one who gets sick of the fact that no one on this show ever suffers a real consequence for their crap behavior ?*

AMEN!  Why can't the good guys win every once in awhile?

• Love 5

I think...I think maybe Steffy is supposed to be one of the good guys? I really have no idea what the show is trying to sell me with her. I don't find her fun, bad ass, or worthy of sympathy. And even though Aly was attacking her on that fateful night and no crime was committed, Steffy acted like a criminal, quickly throwing away the tire iron and lying repeatedly about it. She almost fried Ivy and it's back to the same old nonsense with the excuses and the martyrdom. Am I supposed to root for this person? I used up all my compassion for the dead and the hospitalized. Does Bell think he's effectively writing a gray character? What is this shit?

• Love 17
Am I supposed to root for this person?

I don't know if we're supposed to root for her so much as we should envy her. She's got the chic clothes, tight body, big hair, rich fiance, huge engagement rock, cushy family job. All women should want to be Steffy, right? Poor put upon Steffy who's always having to use lethal defensive measures against her mean ol' cousins who won't leave her alone. Gah, can't her subjects just leave the queen be to enjoy her reign? (Seriously though, I am dumbfounded that posters on one of the major soap forums are pretty much blaming the whole mess on Ivy and think she deserved to be nearly killed. Because sorta cheating on your boyfriend warrants getting electrocuted and kissing your predator cousin is apparently a death penalty crime. Sheesh.)

• Love 15

Am I supposed to root for this person?

I think we are, but of course I don't!  The last (and only, come to think of it) time I felt bad for her was when Rick was doing the "I own her ass" thing to Ridge. 

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 3

AMEN! Why can't the good guys win every once in awhile?

A better question would be who are supposed to be the good guys here. Steffy and Thomas? Ha! Maya and Rick? They tie with the Taytot for tolerability, and Maya making this incident all about her is Exhibit A of why that is. I want to like Ivy, but then she cheats on her boyfriend with her cousin.

Long gone are the days where whoever today's equivalent of Bridget Forrester gets to say Sayonara to mom and hubby while burning said husband's shit in the backyard and move on.

• Love 7

I think we are, but of course I don't! The last (and only, come to think of it) time I felt bad for her was when Rick was doing the "I own her ass" thing to Ridge.

That whole story never made sense. The entire reason why Phoebe is dead was she was still rightfully pissed about Rick and her mom being together and learned about Rick's recent failec plan to have Marcus shipped to FI and mack on Steffy--who back in 2008 was written to have a brain cell count above single digits and saw through the rouse.

Then a few weeks later, she and Rick get to talking and suddenly are in love....? I had limited Internet access that year so I missed that spoiler entirely until it aired.

Honestly, it felt like Brad Bell was actually going to write this as Rick actually being in love for real until ratings fell and a good number of viewers rightfully compared it to the Bridget/Ridge fiasco of 2003 and had them break up offscreen.

• Love 3

The thing is, Ivy went after Steffy to talk, and Ivy grabbed Steffy's arm because she was dismissively walking away from her, since Steffy can't seem to handle adult conversations. There is no way Steffy can claim self defense in this case since her arm being grabbed in a "hey get back here" way would hardly qualify as imminent danger.

The person throwing the tantrum and unadult was Ivy, who was blaming her cheating and lies on Steffy who was the one person who told Wyatt the truth. Ivy went in there knowing of the issues with the electricity, then proceeded to grab Steffy's phone and throw it underneath the electrical server, then when Steffy went after it then grabbed her. Steffy was trying to get back her phone that Ivy threw. 

The only person not being an adult was Ivy. 

Did ... did ... DID Waffles just dump Steffy? Say it ain't so!

So FUN! and excitement is now "chaos?" Ya think?

Go Waffles! Go!

Indeed. But remember what happened the last time they argued in WaffleHaus about Ivy? Witch backhanded him into the next week and went all 'Hulk Smash!' on his ass. Hope he gets some physical distance between them before he drops her. He won't like her when she's angry. Edited by bittersweet4149
  • Love 8
The only person not being an adult was Ivy.

I would disagree. When someone butts into your personal life & tells the person you are in a relationship with things that are really none of your business, I would call that being childish. What Ivy did or didn't do, plain & simple was none of Steffy's business & she had no real right to go tell Wyatt anything. Ivy was well within her rights to be upset. Grabbing Steffy's arm/phone may have been uncalled for but both girls were angry/emotional and that's usually when things go wrong.

Steffy started everything by butting in where she had no business and then she wouldn't even let Ivy have a conversation with her about what she did - heated or otherwise. I just don't see how Ivy can be blamed in this situation.

• Love 21

What Ivy did or didn't do, plain & simple was none of Steffy's business & she had no real right to go tell Wyatt anything.

Ivy was almost sleeping with Steffy's brother, making out with Steffy's brother more than once while Ivy's in a relationship with Steffy's fiancee's brother. I'd put that as all over Steffy's business when she finds out that her brother is having an affair with the devoted girlfriend of her brother-in-law to be.

It put Steffy in the position to have to lie and keep Ivy's secret from Wyatt which made it her business and she was involved. 

Edited by Artsda

Ivy was almost sleeping with Steffy's brother, making out with Steffy's brother more than once while Ivy's in a relationship with Steffy's fiancee's brother. I'd put that as all over Steffy's business when she finds out that her brother is having an affair with the devoted girlfriend of her brother-in-law to be.

It put Steffy in the position to have to lie and keep Ivy's secret from Wyatt which made it her business and she was involved.

I'm sorry...Steffy could have (should have!) just kept her mouth shut when Wyatt asked her or simply have told Wyatt to go ask Ivy.

What happens within a relationship is strictly between those people within that relationship....not anyone else's. She can have an opinion of course but it's not up to her to be the morality police & open her mouth about it.

Steffy being Steffy & having to know everyone else's business is what put her in a position to lie. Her brother, knowing her the way he does, also set her up to open her mouth when she should have kept it shut.

• Love 16

I'm sorry...Steffy could have (should have!) just kept her mouth shut when Wyatt asked her or simply have told Wyatt to go ask Ivy.

There was a whole bunch of scenes of just that. Of Steffy telling Wyatt to talk to Ivy, and alluding that he needed to confront and talk to Ivy. Saying how he didn't know Ivy like he thought he did, while Wyatt went on and on about how loyal she is. Wyatt wanted to know what Steffy knew not go ask Ivy, so Steffy told him. 

Her brother, knowing her the way he does, also set her up to open her mouth when she should have kept it shut.

I love that Wyatt called Thomas on that.

The person throwing the tantrum and unadult was Ivy, who was blaming her cheating and lies on Steffy who was the one person who told Wyatt the truth.

Ivy was justifiably angry. I don't recall her blaming Steffy for cheating, she blamed her for flapping her puffy lips about something that was not her place to tell. What made it worse was that Ivy said she was planning to talk to Wyatt that day, but no, she didn't do it fast enough according to Steffy's watch, so Steffy had to say something because she cares about Wyatt so much *eyeroll*. Plus the way she tried not to tell Wyatt was laughable, with how she had her typical snotty comment every time Wyatt brought up Ivy's name, prompting Wyatt to ask what was wrong. Just as Thomas set Steffy up to tattle like a preschooler, Steffy set up a situation to get Wyatt to ask if there's something he doesn't know so she could blab because she "had no choice." Steffy and Thomas are both manipulative, and they learned from the best, their mother and grandmother.

Speaking of Ivy telling Wyatt, the time of day of that scene was confusing. I thought she said she was talking to Wyatt over dinner, and she first poured wine. But then when they showed the window it was light outside. Then back at the Forrester electrical board of doom, I was under the impression it was after hours. Was dinner super early, and did Ivy walk all the way to Forrester from the beach?

• Love 19
It put Steffy in the position to have to lie

Heaven forbid Steffy should have to keep a non-critical piece of information to herself. Maybe the time for Steffy to open her precious non-lying mouth was when Thomas made the disgusting bet and she knew he was planning to seduce Ivy. She could've given Wyatt and/or Ivy a heads up and then perhaps Ivy wouldn't have ended up almost dead. AFAIC, this crap is 100% on Thomas and Steffy because he started it and she tacitly went along with it. Neither of them (like their daddy Ridge) seem to know how to stay in their own friggin' lanes, IMO, and the people around them end up suffering for it.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 19

What happens within a relationship is strictly between those people within that relationship....not anyone else's. She can have an opinion of course but it's not up to her to be the morality police & open her mouth about it.

Steffy being Steffy & having to know everyone else's business is what put her in a position to lie. Her brother, knowing her the way he does, also set her up to open her mouth when she should have kept it shut.

Amen!

The only two people who's business this was were Wyatt and Ivy.

Steffy (who is neither Wyatt nor Ivy) had no business interfering and she did it not because she gives a tinker's dam about Wyatt, it's because she could and if she could stick it to Ivy, all the better.

Where was her care and concern for Wyatt when she listened to Thomas wax ad nauseum for days on end about his plans to seduce Ivy, even his attempt to make a bet with her that he'd seal the deal, which she turned down? If the logic is that Steffy had a right to tell Wyatt because Thomas is her brother and Wyatt is her fiance's brother, then where in the hell was her care and concern and loyalty when she was listening to Thomas all those weeks? Hmm??? If anything, I'd consider Steffy an accessory here as other than chastise Thomas, she did nothing to warn either Wyatt or Ivy (you know, her cousin) of exactly what Thomas' plans were. 

She only had care and concern and loyalty after the cheating had already occurred.

How convenient for her.

Even if you set all of that aside, Steffy, who cheated with Liam when he was otherwise committed to Hope, has zero moral authority or high ground upon which to stand in terms of it being her right to tell Wyatt anything and Ivy was 100% percent in the right to call her out on it. So she can take a seat and shut her blubbery, rubbery lips. 

• Love 21

CountryGirl, you make a good point. How come Steffy didn't care about Wyatt enough to warn him that her disgusting brother was planning to skeeve incestuously on his girlfriend? Steffy is quite the selective sharer of valuable information.

So has anyone warned Zende to get the hell out of Los Angeles? He probably has only a few months before Steffy "accidentally" pushes him in front of a train.

• Love 13

Poor, poor Steffy. Nothing's ever her fault, at least, according to her. Steffy's always the victim. That the  real victims ended up dead or close to it is beside the point to her. Aly may have made Steffy defend herself, but she didn't make Steffy lie to the cops. Ivy may have been rude to Steffy, but if Steffy hadn't opened her big, plastic mouth to Wyatt, their fight never would have happened.

The only time that Steffy should have blabbed to Wyatt was when she found out about Thomas' bet, which Thomas might have denied, but as the saying goes, "Forewarned is forearmed." Had Steffy told Wyvy the truth about Thomas' scheme, things might have turned out much differently. Steffy could have also told Liam about it so he could've warned Wyvy, but that would mean her actually respecting Liam's opinion & treating him like an equal, so of course that wasn't an option. Had Steffy listened to Liam and minded her own business, then none of this would be happening in the first place.

I never thought I'd say this, but cheers to Liam! His dumping Steffy was a long time coming. Her refusal to give Liam back the engagement ring is yet another example of her refusal to listen to him, which lead to Ivy's "accident" & their breakup. Liam's finally getting his balls out of Steffy's purse is long overdue, but better late than never.

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 10

CountryGirl, you make a good point. How come Steffy didn't care about Wyatt enough to warn him that her disgusting brother was planning to skeeve incestuously on his girlfriend? Steffy is quite the selective sharer of valuable information.

So has anyone warned Zende to get the hell out of Los Angeles? He probably has only a few months before Steffy "accidentally" pushes him in front of a train.

Absolutely Steffy should have given Wyatt and even Ivy about Thomas going to put a full court press on seducing Ivy to win a bet whether or not it actually existed. All in all it was Steffy's way to test Ivy not because she likes Wyatt but her dislike for Ivy. Knowing her brothers success rate at creeping on woman she actually didn't take the bet because she actually wanted Thomas to succeed. Once again not giving a shit about Wyatt's happiness but basking in the glow of Ivy's misery. Didn't Steffy use Thomas to try to seduce Hope to get Liam away from her. It's not exactly the same because Steffy doesn't want Wyatt but she knew Thomas was the man for the job.

• Love 12