Type keyword(s) to search

Robyn Brown: She wanted the family, but got stuck with the man.

• Start Topic

17 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Going on 3 years of limbo.

Does Day'un's LinkedIn profile include the last 3 years as job experience?  Or, maybe he was promoted to KBF Entertainment.  

(I'm ridiculing the enterprises, not the employee.  We don't need to register views of his profile.  I also recognize that he's young.)

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Does Day'un's LinkedIn profile include the last 3 years as job experience?  Or, maybe he was promoted to KBF Entertainment.  

(I'm ridiculing the enterprises, not the employee.  We don't need to register views of his profile.  I also recognize that he's young.)

36EE746B-D9EF-4AE3-BEFA-81239A7BF9B5.jpeg

F3305B75-F20A-4F63-ABB2-D005F6EBAB85.jpeg

I show May of 2019 as the date the closet shut down. There were no longer any social media posts as of March 2019.

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 6
4 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

36EE746B-D9EF-4AE3-BEFA-81239A7BF9B5.jpeg

F3305B75-F20A-4F63-ABB2-D005F6EBAB85.jpeg

I show May of 2019 as the date the closet shut down. 

Interesting that he lays claim to Talent/Member of KBF Entertainment since January 2009.  The first episode aired in September 2010, indicating from the inception, the programs were running 22 months behind real time.

• Useful 11
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, LilyD said:

When are they going to change the name to My Sister Wife's Closed? Way more appropriate in more ways than one....

Kind of reminds me when I went to The Doors concert many moons ago, there was only one original member playing and I thought it should have been called The Door in concert

• LOL 20
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

I took this screenie of The Chin's rings Do any of them even wear their colada rings any more? (Unless that's it on her middle finger? Which would be rather fitting)

5270A21D-FE31-4BCC-ADBB-0D8F39CDF661.thumb.jpeg.830917b2a0142eebafd59174477c2703.jpeg

It may just be lighting, but both rings seem to be far too small for her fingers.  Maybe the pain is what is causing her distress.

• LOL 15
5 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Kind of reminds me when I went to The Doors concert many moons ago, there was only one original member playing and I thought it should have been called The Door in concert

Perhaps she knew what she was doing when she named it "My Sisterwife's Closet" instead of "My Sisterwives' Closet". Her goal was for there to only be one wife. Like the original "My Sister's closet - only one sister.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
21 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Interesting that he lays claim to Talent/Member of KBF Entertainment since January 2009.  The first episode aired in September 2010, indicating from the inception, the programs were running 22 months behind real time.

Most likely because the cameras started filming in 2009, but I don't think they were there as early as January.

• Useful 6
9 hours ago, Roslyn said:

Most likely because the cameras started filming in 2009, but I don't think they were there as early as January.

Though Kootie may have had the fambly do some sort of "pilot" videos to get TLC interested in them, perhaps with Day'un shooting the footage or cataloging clips in an Excel spreadsheet.  I think Kootie may have been trying to get on one of the other plyg shows as well as his own show.

• Useful 5
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, deirdra said:

Though Kootie may have had the fambly do some sort of "pilot" videos to get TLC interested in them, perhaps with Day'un shooting the footage or cataloging clips in an Excel spreadsheet.  I think Kootie may have been trying to get on one of the other plyg shows as well as his own show.

Dayton was born in Jan 2000. Amazing if he did filming at age 9.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, Art Of Noiz said:

Dayton was born in Jan 2000. Amazing if he did filming at age 9.

That's why that whole phony "resume" made no sense.  It's typical Brown grifting, full of nonsensical titles and tasks.  I bet Sobyn wrote it for him.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
8 minutes ago, Cetacean said:

That's why that whole phony "resume" made no sense.  It's typical Brown grifting, full of nonsensical titles and tasks.  I bet Sobyn wrote it for him.

Possible.  He may have it for one of his business classes.  

Also, I don't think he meant he filmed the show but was filmed for the show in 2009.  He probably did use his iPhone to record some of the COVID quarantine shots in 2020-2021.

• Love 10
55 minutes ago, Ms.Lulu said:

Also, I don't think he meant he filmed the show but was filmed for the show in 2009.  He probably did use his iPhone to record some of the COVID quarantine shots in 2020-2021.

For sure someone was filming the infamous "Look At The Mountain" scene.  If the camera had been mounted on a tripod, it would not have followed Meri as she hauled herself from the picnic chair and lumbered after Christine.  Meri almost got whiplash checking over her shoulder 3 or 4 times to ensure that whoever was filming captured her memorable act of "support and compassion" for a sister wife.

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
On 2/1/2022 at 6:37 PM, WhatAmIWatching said:

I took this screenie of The Chin's rings Do any of them even wear their colada rings any more? (Unless that's it on her middle finger? Which would be rather fitting)

5270A21D-FE31-4BCC-ADBB-0D8F39CDF661.thumb.jpeg.830917b2a0142eebafd59174477c2703.jpeg

I laughed at this screenshot.  Naturally, the best way to get a "pitcher" of Robyn's hands is when she's using that hand to wipe away the dry tears or otherwise touch her face to indicate her never-ending distress.

I am not a body language expert but she definitely touches her face more than any of the other adults put together, which I assume is pretty indicative of a lying liar who constantly lies.

• LOL 4
  • Love 14
13 hours ago, Ms.Lulu said:

My niece has been shooting videos on her parents' phones since she was 4.  She actually has an eye for composition and can set it up properly on a tripod, unlike Meri.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
41 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I can’t believe Robyn put her ummmmm “break dancing” out there for everyone to see and play around with. 

I thought bare arms like that were a violation of her religious cullchure. That and the come hither moves may have been how she got her cookie stolen. The date on the video was ~11 months before Day'un was conceived.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

Obviously Robochin isn't the virtuous little virgin that had her cookie stolen! She was flashing it all around..."getting her scent out there". She just wanted to exchange the victor of the "cookie" for someone that had possibly more $$$ coming in the future.

She made a big mistake putting that out in the universe...

• LOL 15
  • Love 3
On 2/3/2022 at 1:43 PM, Cetacean said:

On 2/3/2022 at 1:55 PM, Ms.Lulu said:

Possible.  He may have it for one of his business classes.  

In which case, the assignment was an epic failure! No HR manager, or anyone else for that matter, is going to take him serious on that.

I fully agree with Cetacean's description of it but  what puts me off most (and most likely everybody else too) is his attempt to sell nothing substantial at all as something truly amazing and important work skills

• Love 13
10 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

just as i suspected... palming an onion

palmonion.jpg

RobChyn must have figgered out that her fake fingernails weren't good for picking out her eye boogers.  What a phony bitch she is with that fake boo-hooing she does.

• Love 8
15 hours ago, deirdra said:

My niece has been shooting videos on her parents' phones since she was 4.  She actually has an eye for composition and can set it up properly on a tripod, unlike Meri.

Unlike Meri, I imagine your niece doesn't attempt to act adorably ditzy when it comes to setting up for a shoot.  She conducts "lives" several times a week plus her FwF, surely she has it figured out by now.

It's not cute or professional and it's always interesting to see the tables turn and Meri the Tyrant come out to play if her potential customers don't follow her instructions or ask a personal question.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Sandy W said:

it's always interesting to see the tables turn and Meri the Tyrant come out to play if her potential customers don't follow her instructions or ask a personal question.

So, Meri’s behavior on her “Live feeds” clearly prove that the Meri we see on the show is the real Meri. She may be asked to act some parts, but her personality is not acted. She really is a manipulative and unpleasant woman most of the time.

• Love 13
10 minutes ago, LilyD said:

So, Meri’s behavior on her “Live feeds” clearly prove that the Meri we see on the show is the real Meri. She may be asked to act some parts, but her personality is not acted. She really is a manipulative and unpleasant woman most of the time.

The thing that gets me, is that whatever success she has with either of her businesses is a direct result of her exposure on the show. If it wasn't for the fact that she is a TV "personality", she would be one of thousands trying to flog a MLM and her attitude and demeanor would not induce many to buy.

I can understand that there would be "gag orders" on what she can discuss with regards to the show but if she is using her infamy from the show to promote her business, it stands to reason that people will be interested in more than her hairstyle.

Christine is undoubtedly subject to these probing personal questions also but I'm sure she handles it less defensively than Meri.

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Christine is undoubtedly subject to these probing personal questions also but I'm sure she handles it less defensively than Meri.

Christine has a disclaimer of sorts at the beginning of her lives. The page is her business page, not for personal inquiries. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

Also, you can handle any questions the brutal Meri-way or the more gentle and kind Christine-way: 
No one has ever said that an unpleasant or intrusive question has to be rejected with full brutal force. The same goes for a question you don’t want to answer.

There’s nothing wrong with a simple “I’m sorry, but I can’t/won’t answer this… 

• Love 10

So does anyone else think Robyn is secretly celebrating behind closed doors the fact that Kody is in love with NONE of his other wives (you’d think she’d at least have learned to cry real tears by now)? 

Do any of you think Kody is in on the charade to make the two appear less like monsters and appear more in mourning of the fractured family? They sure seem happy when they’re out together, they can’t even hide it. 

I bet if Meri could time travel, she’d go back and pass Robyn right by. There may have been some problems brewing, but Robyn was the catalyst that broke them. 

Edited by TurtlePower
Punctuation
  • Love 15
3 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Despite Robyn's tearful wailing that "it's not what I signed up for" I'm sure that she secretly revels in the fact that the little bird and her flock have flown from a single wide with no crib for a bed to a home spacious enough to allow multiple master suites for her baby birdies.

There is no triumph in her victory if the others don't remain to act as the metaphorical newspaper below the perch the lovebirds are ensconced on. 

I'm in LOVE with your post, @Sandy W!  You have a wonderful way with words.  Truth!

• Love 14

Did Robyn take dance lessons from Elaine Benes? 

seinfeld-elaine.gif

No rhythm, no self-awareness about how she comes off, no wonder Robyn and Kody make such a good match.  Robyn is stiffer than those Ramen noodles stapled to Kody’s head.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Despite Robyn's tearful wailing that "it's not what I signed up for" I'm sure that she secretly revels in the fact that the little bird and her flock have flown from a single wide with no crib for a bed to a home spacious enough to allow multiple master suites for her baby birdies.

There is no triumph in her victory if the others don't remain to act as the metaphorical newspaper below the perch the lovebirds are ensconced on. 

Exactly…. 

DE7099EE-0D76-4A1D-B2BB-F9F75CB24B50.jpeg

• Useful 3
  • LOL 3
4 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

No rhythm, no self-awareness about how she comes off, no wonder Robyn and Kody make such a good match.  Robyn is stiffer than those Ramen noodles stapled to Kody’s head.

Kootie has similar dancing "abilities" as witnessed in the wedding dances.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Kootie has similar dancing "abilities" as witnessed in the wedding dances.

Let us not forget the "chicken having a seizure" dance he performed to indicate approval at the cake tasting.

None of them have much ability on the dance floor, when shown dancing in a group, it seems to consist of jumping up and down on the spot.  Maybe it's uniquely their own...The Brown Bounce?

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
40 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Wtf!?!?….So Meri and Kody are talking but there’s painted toe nails in his crotch area… is that Robyn? 😳

Eeewww. Looking in the closet, the maroon & tomato red tops look like things Robyn would wear, not Meri's or Mariah's.  I guess their claims that they never go in other wives' bedrooms were lies too.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

Wtf!?!?….So Meri and Kody are talking but there’s painted toe nails in his crotch area… is that Robyn? 😳

54FE6E76-A721-47EC-873B-C447810A750D.jpeg

Isn’t this the episode where Kody and Meri want to go to Mexico? Maybe it’s Mariah’s foot and she lying on Meri’s bed and Kody’s gut just makes it look like he’s standing closer to the bed than he is.  Although it also makes it look like whoever it is is lying under the suitcase.  Maybe it is Robyn and she’s trying to hide in the suitcase because Kody’s not allowed to be alone with anyone but her. Plus Robyn probably asked God for a vacation to Mexico because she didn’t need a rennal at the moment LOL 😂

• LOL 17
4 hours ago, deirdra said:

Eeewww. Looking in the closet, the maroon & tomato red tops look like things Robyn would wear, not Meri's or Mariah's.  I guess their claims that they never go in other wives' bedrooms were lies too.

Yup, Robyn always said you can tell a person's story from their closet. Right? Wasn't the premise of the name "closet" - as Robyn so eloquently describes - based on "the closet?"   That's probably why Robyn was in Meri's room. Clearly she must have just come out of her sisterwife's closet. 

Screen Shot 2022-02-06 at 12.09.49 AM.png

• LOL 7
6 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Maybe Robochyn packed one of these in Kodys suitcase so he won’t need Meri to get his rocks off 😋

NSFW - Don't click if you’re easily shocked by sex toys!

Wife number 5

I want to hear Christine say…. “What does the footy do?” 

JOAN!  Sheesh, just drinking my coffee!  Lawdy, Laws, woman!  😬😛

• LOL 9
15 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Maybe Robochyn packed one of these in Kodys suitcase so he won’t need Meri to get his rocks off 😋

Wife number 5

That toy is gross, and worse, it doesn’t even make sense!

• LOL 6
15 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Wife number 5

Why did I click that link?  Off to delete cookies before Amazon shows me “more like this” 😂

• LOL 19
19 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Wife number 5

I am speechless 😶! Good lord what is that?! 

4 hours ago, SongbirdHollow said:

That toy is gross, and worse, it doesn’t even make sense!

Apparently it’s for a guy who has everything/foot fetish.

• LOL 7
20 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Wife number 5

Welp, can't say as I expected anything quite like that.  I am not typically shocked by things in this realm but umm, yep, that did it.  I think maybe the warning was a little too mild for what popped up on my screen.  

However, I am a little morbidly fascinated to see what Amazon will show me that is related.

Edited by sharkerbaby
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 10