Type keyword(s) to search

Christine Brown Woolley: Nacho Sister Wife Anymore

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

didn't read the article. When's the wedding? 

The article doesn't say. But I'm sure Christine will sell that information to peoplemag too. 

Edited by Elodia
typo
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Orcinus orca said:

What does "We are literally twinsies" even mean? And clearly she doesn't understand the meaning of the word literally.

My guess is, she probably means because they’re both engaged.

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 8
  • Wink 1

I think David was in Utah and talking to her throughout covid. Maybe they weren't a couple yet but he was likely her "soul mate" way back then.

I have a close friend who did something very similar to what Christine is doing, and it didn't end well at all. The sooner you declare yourselves to be "soulmates", the more likely it is the relationship is doomed. 

I wonder if she is rushing this to try and get a spinoff show from TLC.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 5

Oh Kodwad knew. He brought it up early in S17. 

Gotta feel like a serrated knife in his kidney. David has a successful business, no dependent offspring. He's probly financially better off than Mr Minced Kidney. 

I hope Woolley's loaded. I want to see if Robyn's tragedy mask frown can sag past her chin. 😄. I would love to be inside that house. 😆 🤣 😂 

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Here I come… the rain cloud..  

I think it’s way too soon and I don’t like the ring..  🤔

B0193B35-5FA4-441D-B5A8-163A8C5B6FC5.jpeg

I'm trying to understand the ring. Is it engagement diamond on top of some other twisty ring? Or is that all one piece?

Edited by Tuxcat
  • Like 8
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Tuxcat said:

I'm trying to understand the ring. Is it engagement diamond onto of some other twisty ring? Or is that all one piece?

Same here… either it’s a separate engagement ring and she’s wearing it over that cheap looking twisted mess or it’s all one piece… if it’s a separate ring she should wear it by itself.

if it’s all one ring…. Blech!  

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
42 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

if it’s all one ring…. Blech!  

yeah if its all one ring, I hate it. If its two rings, the only word that comes to mind is "why"

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

I think it’s way too soon and I don’t like the ring

Table for two.

First of all, she has the emotional maturithy of a 13 year old.  And that ring is hideous.  Is it caught on a rubber band or something?

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, Orcinus orca said:

Table for two.

First of all, she has the emotional maturithy of a 13 year old.  And that ring is hideous.  Is it caught on a rubber band or something?

I'm a little worried its one ring. Three metals. One for his family. One for her family. One for their family. All twisted and stuck together. Maybe it was a MSWC original design!

• Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 18

Holy cow, that was fast.  One would think Christine would want to explore the single life for a bit, but she is 50-something, so maybe time is of the essence? 

Anyway, if this is what Christine wants then I wish her every happiness. I wonder if the weddingk is gonna be televised?

I can only fantasize that Kootie feels the pangs that this announcement causes in his other kidney...😕

Edited by Rabbit Hutch
very bad grammar
  • Like 12
  • LOL 3
Just now, Rabbit Hutch said:

Holy cow, that was fast.  One would think Christine would want to explore the single life for a bit, but she is 50-something, so maybe time of the essence? 

Anyway, if this is what Christine wants then I wish her every happiness. I wonder if the weddingk is gonna be televised?

I can only fantasize that Kootie feels the pangs that this announcement causes can be felt in his other kidney...😕

Maybe Robyn will suggest that Kody gives her away. Or Mykelti will suggest that Kody performs the ceremony.

I suspect that Christine will want a big wedding, so it will be interesting to see which kids attend.

• Like 6
  • LOL 7
23 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

I'm a little worried its one ring. Three metals. One for his family. One for her family. One for their family. All twisted and stuck together. Maybe it was a MSWC original design!

Same here... I think it's all one ring which makes me wonder what kind of wedding ring would go with it?

More tri-colour twisted bands? 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Tuxcat said:

yeah if its all one ring, I hate it. If its two rings, the only word that comes to mind is "why"

It’s complicated…

Edited by LilyD
  • LOL 9

Hasn't it been a couple of years since Christine left Kody? On the show it was more recent, but isn't the show like a year or so behind? So maybe she has been single for a bit of time depending on when Kody and her actually split. I mean really she has been pretty much living a bit of the single life even when she was with Kody.

I do hope it all works out for her. I do like the various family members being happy for her. I just wish I could have seen when Kody got the news, because it would have been hilarious.

• Like 20
4 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

Hasn't it been a couple of years since Christine left Kody? On the show it was more recent, but isn't the show like a year or so behind? So maybe she has been single for a bit of time depending on when Kody and her actually split. I mean really she has been pretty much living a bit of the single life even when she was with Kody.

Just my opinion but some of us think it’s too soon because just a little over 2 months ago (Jan 29th) Christine announced that she was dating again, she said dating online was crazy and she wanted advice for dating after 50.

IF she was telling the truth that’s a pretty fast whirlwind romance and engagement for someone who was in a very controlling, jealous, stifled, modest, religious, crackpot, abusive, polygamous situation with a nutcase pseudo husband for the last 20+ years.

I think she should have given herself some time to date and decide what she needs from a marriage and husband.

5990ADE7-C32C-4D6C-9AC4-910D869995CC.jpeg

2 hours ago, Elodia said:

I wonder how many times she's sung him "let me call you sweetheart" by now.

I can’t recall who posted this originally but it never gets old, I laugh everytime I see it!…. The man even has a bald head like her new fiancé 😂

DBFDC59A-8104-45DA-9EF7-5AEA7304DF6D.jpeg

Edited by Joan of Argh
Pic
  • Like 3
  • LOL 8

They started dating, according to Christine's FB in December and got engaged in March. Even prior to the engagement Paedon was quoted as saying his mom is moving too fast and I agreed with him then.

What's the hurry? I hope neither the show or Kody factor into this for Christine. And why is David in such a hurry? It makes me wonder what his dating life looked like prior to this. Has he been engaged before (non including his first wife)?

I do wish Christine (and David) a happy and fulfilling marriage and it certainly could happen, but... what is the hurry?

I actually love the ring, but maybe not with a diamond and for an engagement ring. How will a wedding band fit with that. But for Christine I'm sure anything beats a Claddagh promise ring.

• Like 10
7 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

I do hope it all works out for her. I do like the various family members being happy for her. I just wish I could have seen when Kody got the news, because it would have been hilarious.

Wasn't it in the fall of 2021? Not sure when she actually moved to Utah. But I'll bet  that she has been dating this man longer than a few months. She seemed to be thinking about leaving Kody for awhile before she announced it. And she was so eager to get to Utah. I hope that she is sure that this right for her and Truly and that the marriage is a happy one for her. 

If I had to guess it looks to me like the ring with the solitaire stone is a separate ring that just got twisted under the other ring. At least i hope so because why would you put a beautiful diamond ring with that other ugly metal ring? 

• Like 8

In addition to why so fast, why all the fudging of the dating timeline? Onset of relationship December 2022 on FB, but online dating January 2023 on IG. Hints of possibly David earlier in 2022. Confirmation of relationship February 2023. Engagement March of 2023.

This is one of the reasons I doubt so much of what they say, they all seem to lie so easily and just let the lies hang out there with no clarification.

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

This is one of the reasons I doubt so much of what they say, they all seem to lie so easily and just let the lies hang out there with no clarification.

This ^^^

Grifters gotta grift.  With the end of the show in sight, I have no doubt this was all carefully orchestrated to keep the interest rolling.  Put out all kinds of suspect or contradictary dates to keep viewers talking about them and throw in some videos by the kids.  Gotta bolster interest for the MLM suckers customers.

• Like 10
  • Applause 3
42 minutes ago, Orcinus orca said:

This ^^^

Grifters gotta grift.  With the end of the show in sight, I have no doubt this was all carefully orchestrated to keep the interest rolling.  Put out all kinds of suspect or contradictary dates to keep viewers talking about them and throw in some videos by the kids.  Gotta bolster interest for the MLM suckers customers.

Yes, just like David making a new public facing instagram a week before his public reveal. He now has 49 thousand followers by the way. Everything they do is for "show." Which makes everything - less than genuine.

• Like 11
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 2
36 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I am one of those that is happy for her.  She is over 50.  She should know what she wants and who she is by now.  If she were younger I might get more concerned about the swiftness but as someone who was engaged after 2 weeks at 21 and now still married at 54, it can work.  And honestly, everyone I know who is newly in love, acts kinda silly.  Think about it.  She was with a soul sucking, Bozo the clown haired dude for a LONG ass time.  She finds someone who remembers her name (I jest!), seems to think she is beautiful, prob doesn't make fun of her nacho eating, looks at HER, she gets to see him when she wants to and has his own deal.  Who wouldn't be over the moon after what she has had?  They do both need prenups.

I don't worry about Truly.  She is the wisest one of them all.  She has a huge support system and I really don't see Christine moving ahead at the detriment of her youngest.

Agree - even some marriages where everything is right on paper, long "courtship", dating, engagement, fail too.   Hard to predict.  Hoping Christine continued with the suspected therapy/counseling and is in better touch with what she wants/needs in a relationship and that David is that person.  Mr lookeyloo and I are very wrong on paper - but we are 40+ years in.

• Like 24
51 minutes ago, lookeyloo said:

Agree - even some marriages where everything is right on paper, long "courtship", dating, engagement, fail too.   Hard to predict.  Hoping Christine continued with the suspected therapy/counseling and is in better touch with what she wants/needs in a relationship and that David is that person.  Mr lookeyloo and I are very wrong on paper - but we are 40+ years in.

I agree. We all know couples where everything seemed right...met in their 20's, dated, engaged for 5 years or more, some even lived together before marriage, so they would have been aware of any unacceptable habits. Then boom! Less than 5 years in to the marriage, maybe even kids by then, and it's all over.

• Like 11

In addition to why so fast, why all the fudging of the dating timeline? Onset of relationship December 2022 on FB, but online dating January 2023 on IG. Hints of possibly David earlier in 2022. Confirmation of relationship February 2023. Engagement March of 2023.

The sudden need to move to Utah RIGHT NOW always seemed a little odd to me. Kody neglects his kids all the time, but he misses Ysabel's surgery and suddenly Christine is heartbroken and needs to run away. 

I hate to say it, but I think its totally possible Christine met David BEFORE deciding to leave Kody for sure. I don't have any evidence of this except that she suddenly had a desperate need to relocate to Utah that never really made sense because it happened so fast. And of course Christine would never admit that because it makes her look a lot less sympathetic, and her MLM businesses boomed based on the perception others had of her as a victim. She also got a cooking show because of the same perception. 

And if Christine was already dating, Kody's paranoia over her meeting someone else make a lot more sense. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

I can’t picture Christine wanting to remain in Flagstaff. She chose Utah, which she also wanted before the split. 

When Christine moved to Utah, Aspyn, Mykelti and Paedon were already living there. Ysabel has also moved to Utah. So, now she has 5/6 of her children living close.

• Like 18
  • Love 3

I agree most 50 year olds know who they are and what they want in a partner, but I'm not sure Christine is quite there yet. IMO, marriages, quick ones or ones after many years of dating, don't magically happen, they take work. I'd say theirs odds are 50/50 of making it work.

But they're grown adults, the can see each other when they want and they can have sex. No curfews, no lack of transportation, no virginity. What's the harm in taking it slow?

And as Christine has said, she's not sure she wants a full-time man in her house. Maybe the engagement will be long but I'm half expecting a we're married post by June.

It took me longer to pick out my last car than it took Christine to pick out a husband.

• Like 11
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

True, a marriage after a few months of dating can be as successful as a marriage after a few years of dating. But we all know that every relationship is perfect in the early stages. A few years would have given both the chance to really get to know each other: the good and the bad. And that’s extra important when it involves kids.

If this relationship fails, it is also going to affect Truely (again!) and that’s what annoys me in this rushing. Christine is not just deciding for herself, she is deciding for Truely too. If she gets it wrong, it is going to hurt Truely all over again.

• Like 9
5 hours ago, LilyD said:

True, a marriage after a few months of dating can be as successful as a marriage after a few years of dating. But we all know that every relationship is perfect in the early stages. A few years would have given both the chance to really get to know each other: the good and the bad. And that’s extra important when it involves kids.

If this relationship fails, it is also going to affect Truely (again!) and that’s what annoys me in this rushing. Christine is not just deciding for herself, she is deciding for Truely too. If she gets it wrong, it is going to hurt Truely all over again.

That’s my thought. Of course Christine is an adult, and can do what she wants. I certainly see nothing wrong with her having a boyfriend or a man friend and having fun with him- but I’m VERY WARY of bringing a man into your home over your minor children, especially if you have girls. Of course many people (men and women) have loved and nurtured children who were not theirs biologically- I’m not saying never do it, I’m just saying I’d be wary. 

Again, the age Truely is a difficult one, and she is caught up in this, kind of alone as her other siblings don’t live with her. 

Why not just be companions? Again- Christine has every right to get married if she wants to, and she’s the only one of Kody’s wives to not have a legal marriage (she is probably thinking about the protections marriage would bring her). 

It’s just rough when you still have a child at home to consider. 

• Like 5

I think the timeline as we understand it (i.e. from social media) is fake.

I think I posted this a while ago, but I don't think that just because Christine's FB "in a relationship" declaration dates to December (or whatever) means that's when it started. It just means that's when they chose to go public. Like a lot of us, these two did not grow up on social media. I don't think they have some deep need to provide an accurate archive.

Christine has been "divorced" for a year and a half (right? Fall of 2021?). And as people have noted, Christine seemed to have that breakup/moving announcement down cold -- like she'd worked out with a therapist beforehand that she should just not feed Kody's drama. (And how great was she at not feeding his drama? She was so great!)

So? I just wish her well. I worry about Truely too, but I've had 13-year-olds. Truely isn't going to get all that attached to David at 13. That will only happen over time. This will either work, or it won't. For everyone's sake, I hope it does, but if it fails, it is not the worst thing that has happened to either of them. Thus far? That worst thing has been Kody "Shirley Temple" Brown.

David has something like 8 kids of his own, and from what I've gathered here and there, his late first wife had mental health issues and maybe addiction issues. I don't say that to disparage her. Both issues are diseases. The one daughter who has made the most public splash seems crazy about David and about Christine.

I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed that this marriage (should it come off) brings Christine and her lovely family the most happiness possible (and if it pisses of Kody, that's just the bonus plan).

Honestly, I think we're going to see Kody come out as a (non-Mormon) Christian this season or next, and he will reveal that he wanted out of all the non-Robyn marriages (yes, in part to soothe his ego). I don't think we're going to get much more of fundamentalist Mormon polygamy from Kody Brown.

• Like 13
  • Applause 3
10 hours ago, Kellyee said:

The sudden need to move to Utah RIGHT NOW always seemed a little odd to me. Kody neglects his kids all the time, but he misses Ysabel's surgery and suddenly Christine is heartbroken and needs to run away. 

I hate to say it, but I think its totally possible Christine met David BEFORE deciding to leave Kody for sure. I don't have any evidence of this except that she suddenly had a desperate need to relocate to Utah that never really made sense because it happened so fast. And of course Christine would never admit that because it makes her look a lot less sympathetic, and her MLM businesses boomed based on the perception others had of her as a victim. She also got a cooking show because of the same perception. 

And if Christine was already dating, Kody's paranoia over her meeting someone else make a lot more sense. 

I think she met him before she moved. She was visiting her kids in UT, during the pandemic. 

I don't believe the timelines she presented. E.g. internet dating, etc. Something must have gotten leaked. 

And! I wonder if Lorin Woolley is David's ancestor? 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Art Of Noiz said:

And! I wonder if Lorin Woolley is David's ancestor? 

Me too, all the time. Lorin pretty significant in fundamentalist Mormon history.

I also wonder if David is still a practicing Mormon of some sort.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 4
On 4/13/2023 at 4:13 PM, oliviabenson said:

How many kidneys does he have? Lol

My thought exactly.  Douchie's gonna need a kidney transplant.  Hope Sobbyn is a match.

On 4/13/2023 at 6:34 PM, oliviabenson said:

Will Christine sing at her own weddink? 

No, at the receptionk.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 7

Maybe Sister Wives is going to rebrand as a new version of 90 Day Fiancé. 🤣

I agree David may have been around for a while. Kody certainly sounded like he was giving someone a message during those last episodes. I suppose TLC and Christine didn't want her to get all the hate Meri received for 'cheating' on Kody.

So was Robyn letting the cat out of the bag when she said Christine can only claim divorce if she did the wild thing? Or maybe she was subtly telling Christine to hurry up and get her boink on so Robyn could straighten her crown.

My worry for Christine is maybe she is blinded by proving to Kody she is worthy of love, sex and respect - which of course she is, but I feel she needs to prove it and flaunt it in his face. That's all fine and dandy if she's not hurrying a relationship to prove it to him (and maybe herself).

• Like 11
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, General Days said:

I think I posted this a while ago, but I don't think that just because Christine's FB "in a relationship" declaration dates to December (or whatever) means that's when it started. It just means that's when they chose to go public.

It just means that's when they chose to go public lie about it.  There, FTFY.

Grifters gotta grift.  They need to it fit into their plans for the show.

• Like 10