Type keyword(s) to search

Janelle Brown: Smarter Than Your Average Brown (Maybe)

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

HA!  Bored over the weekend and watched an old ep where Robyn had one of those on her lip.  Mr. Natalie mentioned the herpes.  I laughed and said it is BIG topic of discussion.  They all have had it before.  It is almost like a Brown version of Where's Waldo but Where's the Herpes!

Janelle's appears to be a mole. I re-watched a season 6 episode last week and Robin's cold sore was in two different places on two of the couch sessions. Like, it travelled from the left corner of her mouth to the right side of the top lip. Gross!!! And huge-looking.

• LOL 6

Notice that all of HER kids were in town, with no mention of the sperm donor?  Part of her unhappiness at this point probably stems from the fact that she doesn't even pretend to have a husband/partner.  If it weren't for the television show that pays the bills, she would most likely never see Kody unless they happened to run into each other at the grocery store.  (Janelle, of course, would be filling her cart with the latest fad diet items, while Kody would be meticulously checking off items from the list Robyn made for him.)

• Love 14

Geez Louise, Janelle!  A phone is not an old-timey camera where you have to climb under the curtain and wait 20 minutes for the flash to go off.  Snapping a few pics takes seconds and will not interrupt all the fun.  Good God, this woman has the energy and drive of a pet rock!  In comparison Cheryl looks so much more lively and "with it." 

• LOL 5
  • Love 16

I think her mom is probably way happier not to be around Kody's mom (her former sisterwife). You can't convince me they're buddy-buddy. 

Kody's mom was legal wife and so gets all the survivor benefits along with the ranch, so probably couldn't wait to kick The Other Woman off the reservation.

• Love 6

They could not find a nice spot outside with the fall leaves changing colors ?  Instead they take it on her rent-a-couch along with rent-a-picture with flash glare.  Maybe going outside was too exhausting for her. She drives me batty 

Edited by Mahamid Frauded Me
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
36 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Remember when Kootie told the wives something like, "we're not rilly a family unless upon my death, you stay together?"  Ha ha.

24 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Will they last even two weeks after his death or funeral?

They're not rilly together now, nor are they a family once the TLC cameras are off.

• Love 10

The sad thing is that Janelle actually thinks she is living her dream. She has no idea that her unhappiness stems from poor self esteem that was cultivated within herself and the polygamist culture. At her core she doesn’t see herself worthy of a loving, fulfilling relationship with a man. So she eats her pain, which results in her obesity and lack of energy, ultimately reinforcing her unhappiness. Rinse and repeat......

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

The sad thing is that Janelle actually thinks she is living her dream. She has no idea that her unhappiness stems from poor self esteem that was cultivated within herself and the polygamist culture. At her core she doesn’t see herself worthy of a loving, fulfilling relationship with a man. So she eats her pain, which results in her obesity and lack of energy, ultimately reinforcing her unhappiness. Rinse and repeat......

And her situation is deserving of empathy—except for the ironic fact that she’s selling herself as a health coach. 

We’ve been round and round as to why, be it because Kody pushes her (because she needs it the most) or for tax reasons. It’s just so STUPID and they can’t see how damn stupid it looks, unless the intention is to make Janelle look stupid  (which it does). She’s had years now. Unsuccessful, sad lump of an obese woman giving health advice when she needs it herself—right. 

Janelle—stop with the coaching. 

• Love 16
13 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

“A few poor choices of food”. 

Fairly certain she makes poor choices more than she makes smart ones. But hey, that peppermint tea will fix everything. 

especially the ever present digestive issues. 

Are she and Meri the same size now?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

“A few poor choices of food”. 

Fairly certain she makes poor choices more than she makes smart ones. But hey, that peppermint tea will fix everything. 

You don't have her figure if you make a few poor choices of food.  I suspect any consumption of healthful food is purely accidental and may fall into the 'few' category.  Which is fine.  Be heavy, be thin.  But quit acting like you are trying or that your life is way too busy.  No job, super low on the Kody lovin' schedule, most of the kids out of the house, DRIVE to go for a walk, blah, blah, blah.  

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Twopper said:

especially the ever present digestive issues. 

Are she and Meri the same size now?

Meri and Janelle may weigh close to the same but Meri seems to be more solid mass, which may be harder to lose than Janelle's jiggly jelly belly.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

DRIVE to go for a walk, blah, blah, blah.  

As much as it pains me to defend Janelle, I too have to drive to take a walk. I live on a busy highway in a rural area where it's not safe to walk.  I have to drive about 6 miles to get to a walking path. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
28 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

As much as it pains me to defend Janelle, I too have to drive to take a walk. I live on a busy highway in a rural area where it's not safe to walk.  I have to drive about 6 miles to get to a walking path. 

Me too.  10 minutes to get to a state park.  Our country road is small, busy, and has no speed limit. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Meri and Janelle may weigh close to the same but Meri seems to be more solid mass, which may be harder to lose than Janelle's jiggly jelly belly.

Exactly and watching Meri STOMP CLOMP dancing on the cruise ship was an eye opener! Lolol

Janelle looks like a big wobbly bowl of jello but Meri is built like a brick shithouse  😲

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Exactly and watching Meri STOMP CLOMP dancing on the cruise ship was an eye opener! Lolol

Janelle looks like a big wobbly bowl of jello but Meri is built like a brick shithouse  😲

I haven't yet been able to find Meri dancing on the cruise ship but I would almost lay odds that they were dancing to Lionel Richie's, Dancing on the Ceiling.  They seemed to be staging the dance near or over a glass floor on the ship deck.

We haven't yet been favored with Janelle dancing, but I can imagine that she would be lighter on her feet than Meri.  STOMP CLOMP is a good description for the way Meri moves, she is far from dainty.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

I haven't yet been able to find Meri dancing on the cruise ship but I would almost lay odds that they were dancing to Lionel Richie's, Dancing on the Ceiling.  They seemed to be staging the dance near or over a glass floor on the ship deck.

We haven't yet been favored with Janelle dancing, but I can imagine that she would be lighter on her feet than Meri.  STOMP CLOMP is a good description for the way Meri moves, she is far from dainty.

It's in the IG stories at the top

The Lulanuts crashed the teen dance party and look like complete idiots... The teens are doing the same moves to the music and the others are following but Meri is on the far left just stomping around like a big moose...  totally oblivious!  Lolol!!  😂

Dorks!  

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

It's in the IG stories at the top

The Lulanuts crashed the teen dance party and look like complete idiots... The teens are doing the same moves to the music and the others are following but Meri is on the far left just stomping around like a big moose...  totally oblivious!  Lolol!!  😂

Dorks!  

I tried to attach the video, but I keep getting an error.  It's hilarious.  Meri seems to be the most "extra" of all of them.  Big Moose is a spot-on description!

• LOL 5
7 hours ago, CouchTater said:

I tried to attach the video, but I keep getting an error.  It's hilarious.  Meri seems to be the most "extra" of all of them.  Big Moose is a spot-on description!

The music and dance moves didn’t match, IMO. I am admittedly, not a good dancer. So, perhaps it’s me!

13 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

I don’t know where Janelle lives in Flag, but I lived there and have run from one end of town to the other; there’s always a trail or quieter area nearby (no need to drive). Unless it’s a certain trail she wants, there are options. 

I agree with the “excuses” comment; she’s full of those along with her poor food choices. 

I can’t wait to hear her laments about the holidays and the upcoming winter. Should be plenty of material to snark on. 

• Love 7

After partying and indulging too much -most people try and get some good exercise in and perhaps do a short fast, or eat super clean / healthy.  Janelle- in true form- sits on the sofa ruminating with copious amounts of Egyptian peppermint tea... 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

I don’t know where Janelle lives in Flag,

She lives on the west side of town, north of RT 66. Maybe about a mile and a half from the Milton Rd/66 intersection. I have no idea which trails she is walking, but I know there are trails south of 66 for people in the trailer parks (my parents stayed at one each summer for years).

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, DakotaJustice said:

Well I guess the kid has had his say - it's going to be YEARS before we see a photo of him without a nuk in his mouth.

Yep, all he has to do is cry and throw up and he gets what he wants.  I wonder if he'll try that when asking for his first car.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

"The cravings for sugar and rich, yummy, gooey, cheesy restaurant food became almost deafening." - Janelle Brown, Strive "Health Coach" (lolololz)

Holy crap.  You guys.  Does she KNOW that you do NOT HAVE to order the richest, gooiest, cheesiest thing on a restaurant menu?  Or does she only eat at restaurants that serve up a smorgasbord of gooey slimy fat rich sugary crud?  She acts like if she steps foot into an eating establishment, she's going to get attacked from all sides by globs of lard or something.  She CANNOT be this stupid.  Even someone with a rudimentary grasp of how food works knows that there are GOOD choices and BAD choices.  It's not rocket science!

She is almost beyond snark territory here.  I just.......???!?

• LOL 12
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Holy crap.  You guys.  Does she KNOW that you do NOT HAVE to order the richest, gooiest, cheesiest thing on a restaurant menu?  Or does she only eat at restaurants that serve up a smorgasbord of gooey slimy fat rich sugary crud?  She acts like if she steps foot into an eating establishment, she's going to get attacked from all sides by globs of lard or something.  She CANNOT be this stupid.  Even someone with a rudimentary grasp of how food works knows that there are GOOD choices and BAD choices.  It's not rocket science!

Maybe, but I will say that the brownies that are in the bakery area at Publix have been known to leap into my cart screaming  "take us home and devour us in one sitting!"   as does the double chocolate talenti gelato--especially when it is 3 for $10.   

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, laurakaye said:

"The cravings for sugar and rich, yummy, gooey, cheesy restaurant food became almost deafening." - Janelle Brown, Strive "Health Coach" (lolololz)

It’s become boring and predictable  What we should expect this winter:

* How much Janelle hates winter (versus taking advantage of the fun stuff flagstaff has to offer in winter). 

* How hard the holidays and holiday food can be: “I don’t know about you, but I just want to curl up with a pile of mashed potatoes and hibernate.” 

* Blah blah winter sucks blah blah blah. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 7
56 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

The post is by Christine, but I had to put it here:

I noticed Christine tagged Strive. So now we know for sure that strive isn't about dieting. 

ETA - the link Is her FB LLR VIP page. Comments are annoyed.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

I noticed Christine tagged Strive. So now we know for sure that strive isn't about dieting. 

ETA - the link Is her FB LLR VIP page. Comments are annoyed.

Can you elaborate on the comments?

And Strive was never about dieting.  It's about excuses.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, ginger90 said:

The post is by Christine, but I had to put it here:

A pan full of loose stool. 🤮

And I realize this is a once-a-year kind of thing, but how many calories? Like 200 a spoonful? Are they doing a final fatten-up before hibernating for the winter?

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
On 10/21/2019 at 8:55 AM, laurakaye said:

Every time she posts something I get this vision in my mindgiphy.gif

• LOL 7
  • Love 1