Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E02: New Blood

• Start Topic

You're not horrible, because that's what I was trying to say with my comment. I have no faith either. I'm saying the fact that Kristen bought that is sad because no guy ever "just makes out" ever. I never believed Schwartz either with that excuse, or when Tom said him and Ariana "just made out" in the Golden Nugget pool in Vegas. It's a sign of how desperate Kristen is that she even accepted that.

• Love 6

Ugggg. Tom and Arianna are the worst! Adulting? Shut up. You are 30 years old and buying a couch with your Reality TV money. You are barely sophomore-in-collaging. They are the worst combination of horrible and boring.

• Love 17

Uh....Kristin drives a BMW convertible? What the hell does she DO?

Perhaps she and Meghan from RHoOC are partners in an investigation services that has a link on the website for Cheaters?

You're not horrible, because that's what I was trying to say with my comment. I have no faith either. I'm saying the fact that Kristen bought that is sad because no guy ever "just makes out" ever. I never believed Schwartz either with that excuse, or when Tom said him and Ariana "just made out" in the Golden Nugget pool in Vegas. It's a sign of how desperate Kristen is that she even accepted that.

Isn't "we only made out" how every example of these people who cheated began? Why has no one on this show figured that out?
  • Love 4

She's got some Bravo money and it was only a 1 series.  I think the 1 convertibles started at under $40k and if you knew what you were doing lease payments would be well under $400.  It's not uncommon to not put your plates on until you get a fix it ticket for it, at least in LA.  With a lease you might even be able to turn it in and get the next one without having put the plates on it.  

You also have  to keep in mind that a BMW 3 series is like the Honda Civic of LA.  It isn't a big deal, everyone has one.

Oh, I know. I Iive in DC and many, many 20-somethings have leased BMWs because they think it makes them look like hot shit.  I was just being snarky.  I still wouldn't be surprised if it was leased out to Bravo for the show. 

• Love 2

I don't believe for half a millisecond that Carmen had no idea whom Jax was.... I call bullshit.... Kentucky gets the Bravo channel, too.... The thirst is fucking real, folks....

I just totally realized that I meant to say Brittany, not Carmen....And, if they met on IG, how could she NOT know that who he was....Bullshit

• Love 1

At first I didn't get why James would admit that he tried to take off uber girl's top but she wouldn't let him rather than saying she tried to seduce him and he refused because he loves Kristin. But then I realized that Kristin would always automatically assume that [insert every boyfriend's name here] would cheat on her, so it was actually kind of brilliant for him to admit to almost cheating but getting off the hook for nothing happening because the girl wouldn't let it happen. And then she'd drop her investigation because he "told the truth" right away. We've seen a lot of cheating lies and cover-ups throughout the years, but I have to say that James is the best liar out of the bunch. Not that this is admirable, but on a purely dysfunctional for our entertainment level, it's pretty impressive. Maybe Jax isn't the biggest sociopath after all!

• Love 9

I just totally realized that I meant to say Brittany, not Carmen....And, if they met on IG, how could she NOT know that who he was....Bullshit

I don't think even Jax can keep all the girls straight, so why should you be expected to?  I think he met this new one from Kentucky in Vegas.

• Love 6

I don't think even Jax can keep all the girls straight, so why should you be expected to?  I think he met this new one from Kentucky in Vegas.

Good point there....i just read somewhere that he did meet Brittany when she was working in Vegas.... Here is a quote that he said in an article I saw today: "Jax and Brittany met in Vegas where she was working. “I can’t tell the story about how we met. Or where she works, that’s even better,” hints Jax. WHY? “I’ll tell you I was with another girl on that trip.” Of course. But apparently it was meant to be!" Of course, he was with another gal.... I'd be more surprised if he didn't fuck over a gal while trying to get with another....;-x

• Love 2
He must be one charming mother fucker in person, because otherwise I just don't get it.

Even if he is charming, you'd have seen him on TV and know it's all a ruse. No, these girls are either using him for the exposure or they're certifiable (see Laura Leigh). 

• Love 2

When Cigarette Sally said that every time she went through his phone she found something, my response--then why are you still with him.  She is such a sad individual.

Yep Krussstonnn keeps doing it cause this is her normal.

She fell on her face getting out of or into an UBER. Had to get reconstructive surgery around her eye area. She posted pics on Instagram and mentioned that her boyfriend Brian Carter was with her...so hopefully she has moved on to someone that is treating her better.

• Love 1

What a difference a season makes. Last season I though James was a somewhat naive, lovestruck, busboy.

Now I think he's an alcoholic psychopath. The way he whispered "I love you" in Kristin's ear after looking her in the eyes and telling her boldface lies was truly disturbing.

100000000000X THIS!  It was the most disturbing thing I've seen on this show.  

but when someone tells you "i only get mad at you when I'm drinking"  that's a bright flashing neon orange and red flag waving in your face.

• Love 9

At first I didn't get why James would admit that he tried to take off uber girl's top but she wouldn't let him rather than saying she tried to seduce him and he refused because he loves Kristin. But then I realized that Kristin would always automatically assume that [insert every boyfriend's name here] would cheat on her, so it was actually kind of brilliant for him to admit to almost cheating but getting off the hook for nothing happening because the girl wouldn't let it happen. And then she'd drop her investigation because he "told the truth" right away. We've seen a lot of cheating lies and cover-ups throughout the years, but I have to say that James is the best liar out of the bunch. Not that this is admirable, but on a purely dysfunctional for our entertainment level, it's pretty impressive. Maybe Jax isn't the biggest sociopath after all!

I don't think he stopped, he just paused to re-adjust his Hey Hey We're The Monkeys Wig.

I really think when James started working at SUR as a busboy he was thirsting to get on Vanderpump Rules.

I totally believe Flat Iron Tom's description of him wanting to hang out with the crew all the time.

Kristen was his way in. I also believe he and Kristen discussed how they would be on this show as a couple. She wanted the world to see how she had moved on and was sooooooo in love with James. He bought what she said. I don't think he felt the same once he saw the aired footage. He wants to give her a taste of her own medicine.

I don't think he is a sociopath...just an immature petty and spiteful boy. He is a cross between a Muppet and a guppy...hence my calling him Muppy

• Love 4

When was this season filmed?  Anyone know?  Because Lawd have mercy, these people move on quickly.  (Although can you count it as moving on quickly when you're moving while still with someone?) 

Anyhow . . . Brittany is definitely full of shit.  Doesn't know who Jax is my ass.  Please.  I don't care how charming he may or may not be in person, I'm not getting up close and personal with anyone that would require douching my lady bits with straight alcohol and praying to Baby Jesus.  Even if he does have a Chunky Sweater.  And WTH with going for a job interview in a nightie.  Was she a Pussycat Doll in Vegas?  And if you know you're meeting the boss to see about a job, bring a resume, dumbass! 

I don't like Lala.  At all.  She is very full of herself (says a lot on a show where StASSi has been a cast member)  She's everyone's type?  Um, okay.  She would be perfect for Jax, who also appears to be everyone's type.  Scheana and Katie weren't very nice to Lala but I'm okay with that because I don't like her.  Way to lie to your boss and admit it on camera.  Sheesh, these people are stupid.  And if you were that successful as a model, you wouldn't be hostessing at Sur.

Flat Iron and Nugget on that sofa was unnecessary.  That's just tacky.  Kristen is crazy as a loon and even she wouldn't do that.  And I don't think the salesman really cared why you were shopping for a new sofa so please refrain from any discussion that has to do with bodily fluids and Jax.  Thank you.  (At least we were spared from any more bathroom pixilation shots.) 

Kristen, girl.  I supported you telling Muppet Baby you were done immediately (and then chugging the wine because, well, Kristen) but then you let him just walk into your apartment and you buy his b.s.?  Sweetheart, he's not telling you the truth (at all) because he wants to make it work; he's telling you portions of the truth because he got caught.   Dude gets really, really angry with you whenever he drinks?  This means he has issues.  You need to work on your own so give him back his sleeveless t-shirts and send him packing.  

I remember Scheana's apartment from last season but it seems they have crammed more stuff in there.  It's okay to have one large portrait of your wedding but did they have a special going on at Kinko's?  And I'm not a fan in general of the black pleather sofas - - very first apartment to me.     

Loved seeing Gordo, who appears to be loved and very well adjusted to living with Schwartzie and Katie.  Maybe Gordo helps keep Schwartzie from panicking? 

• Love 7
don't like Lala.  At all.  She is very full of herself (says a lot on a show where StASSi has been a cast member)  She's everyone's type?  Um, okay.

I guess she was trying to come across as hot and confident when saying that, but all I took it as was - "I'm easy".

I miss Flat Iron Tom. Meaning - I miss Tom grooming himself. Enough vacationing in Arianna's eyes, let's see how you exfoliate!

• Love 7

I guess she was trying to come across as hot and confident when saying that, but all I took it as was - "I'm easy".

I miss Flat Iron Tom. Meaning - I miss Tom grooming himself. Enough vacationing in Arianna's eyes, let's see how you exfoliate!

Me too!  I used to love seeing all the care Flat Iron took with his hair and his foundation.   Especially in that dumpy apartment that reeked of desperation, stale cigarette smoke and dead dreams.  What happened to Triple Threat FI Tom?  Model, actor, musician . . . I blame the Nugget for this. 

• Love 8

When was this season filmed? Anyone know? Because Lawd have mercy, these people move on quickly. (Although can you count it as moving on quickly when you're moving while still with someone?)

Anyhow . . . Brittany is definitely full of shit. Doesn't know who Jax is my ass. Please. I don't care how charming he may or may not be in person, I'm not getting up close and personal with anyone that would require douching my lady bits with straight alcohol and praying to Baby Jesus. Even if he does have a Chunky Sweater. And WTH with going for a job interview in a nightie. Was she a Pussycat Doll in Vegas? And if you know you're meeting the boss to see about a job, bring a resume, dumbass!

I don't like Lala. At all. She is very full of herself (says a lot on a show where StASSi has been a cast member) She's everyone's type? Um, okay. She would be perfect for Jax, who also appears to be everyone's type. Scheana and Katie weren't very nice to Lala but I'm okay with that because I don't like her. Way to lie to your boss and admit it on camera. Sheesh, these people are stupid. And if you were that successful as a model, you wouldn't be hostessing at Sur.

Flat Iron and Nugget on that sofa was unnecessary. That's just tacky. Kristen is crazy as a loon and even she wouldn't do that. And I don't think the salesman really cared why you were shopping for a new sofa so please refrain from any discussion that has to do with bodily fluids and Jax. Thank you. (At least we were spared from any more bathroom pixilation shots.)

Kristen, girl. I supported you telling Muppet Baby you were done immediately (and then chugging the wine because, well, Kristen) but then you let him just walk into your apartment and you buy his b.s.? Sweetheart, he's not telling you the truth (at all) because he wants to make it work; he's telling you portions of the truth because he got caught. Dude gets really, really angry with you whenever he drinks? This means he has issues. You need to work on your own so give him back his sleeveless t-shirts and send him packing.

I remember Scheana's apartment from last season but it seems they have crammed more stuff in there. It's okay to have one large portrait of your wedding but did they have a special going on at Kinko's? And I'm not a fan in general of the black pleather sofas - - very first apartment to me.

Loved seeing Gordo, who appears to be loved and very well adjusted to living with Schwartzie and Katie. Maybe Gordo helps keep Schwartzie from panicking?

I love Lala!

Let's face it - she maybe a wannabe actress and she is open to humping rich men to pay her bills.

I think she fits right in with this crowd.

• Love 2

What a difference a season makes. Last season I though James was a somewhat naive, lovestruck, busboy.

Now I think he's an alcoholic psychopath. The way he whispered "I love you" in Kristin's ear after looking her in the eyes and telling her boldface lies was truly disturbing.

See, that's kind of the thing about the show. They're all terrible people, and for whatever reason, I like "hanging out" with them by watching this show. Nobody's really a hero because they're all awful, awful people.

I'm with Lisa who basically said that she thinks James used Kristin to get into the group and get further into the show. And it's worked- he's now been upgraded to one of the show leads.

• Love 6

A shout out to Ronnie & Ben who do a podcast for Vanderpump Rules

Just Google Watch What Crappens Podcast

I listen to them on SoundCloud

Episode one is Podcast #234

Episode two is Podcast #237 - first half of the podcast is Real Housewives Of Altantla

I love their impressions of the cast mates

Jax' birthday is in July and we know that they filmed the birthday trip and arrest in Hawaii and Scheana's birthday is in May. So I think they filmed May through July of 2015.

Interesting. Because if you go by Lala's IG, she and James have been together at least since June. 

Just a reminder: Slut-shaming language is not allowed on this site. You are allowed to discuss when people on the show refer to other cast members as "sluts" or "whores", but calling them by those words (or using other slut-shaming language) isn't okay.

• Love 3

I noticed 2 discrepancies....

Lala said she needed to take off Friday and would be back at work by Monday so she could shake her ass over to Italy.

Can someone clarify the flight time California to Italy?

I'm on the east coast and I know the flight time is 6 hours and the clock jumps forward cause of time zones.

So isn't the flight time about 10-12 hours Cali to Italy?

If yes she'll be on a plane 24 of those hours, not much time left over to party like a rock star.

Maybe she lied about Italy and her friend is taking her to Cabo?

Brittany. Jax and Katie said they met Brittany in Vegas. No way does she have no clue who he is.

When she met with Lisa for her I didn't know this was about to happen interview even though I have been micced uo she told Lisa she was working near the baseball field and they had tons of traffic. Then Jax said she just flew in on Sunday the day after Sheana's birthday party. So is this bar she has experience in, in Kentucky or in Vegas? Is she relocating from Vegas or Kentucky?

Question 1A: Is Tom and Ariana's entire arc going to be them being smug about their relationship and real world use of meme slang?

Question 1B: If yes, can I be killed sooner rather than later?

It's like they are walking examples of what people who say they hate LA think LA is like. And I like LA, but yeah. Vacant, douchy, quasi hipsters who talk about their "lifestyle" like it's an accomplishment on par with actual accomplishments. God, I want this season to be dedicated to fucking with them so bad.

• Love 6

You forgot that Tom and Ariana's arc is all about them "adulting". Like buying sofas and stuff.

Right, "adulting" is hipster internet slang like "all the feels" or "literally gives zero fucks"! The phrases themselves don't bother me, but when they're used in the real world as Tom pretends to hump Ariana on their very first brand new grown-up couch of ultimate maturity....yuck!

• Love 1

As far as relationships go on this show, I'll take Tom and Arianna's 'adulting' over Kristen and James' 'toddlering' any day.  James is so freaking sleazy I can't even stand to look at him. And Kristen is sad and pathetic to me.  

Tom is a poseur, for sure, but I see a sense of humor there and he's come a long way since his days with Kristen.  That said, he's still good friends with Jax and I don't understand how anyone can be friends with that middle-aged moron. 

I want to know how he and Schwartz learned to rollerskate.  That surprised me. They're the rollerblade generation.  Just because you can rollerblade doesn't always mean you can rollerskate

• Love 8

My 21 year old says "adulting" when he has to be responsible. It's just a new way of separating work/responsibilities (adulting) and goofing off.

Tom and Ariana were "adulting" by buying a couch instead of blowing that money on something like Vegas, booze, and pills.

As far as relationships go on this show, I'll take Tom and Arianna's 'adulting' over Kristen and James' 'toddlering' any day.  James is so freaking sleazy I can't even stand to look at him. And Kristen is sad and pathetic to me.  

Tom is a poseur, for sure, but I see a sense of humor there and he's come a long way since his days with Kristen.  That said, he's still good friends with Jax and I don't understand how anyone can be friends with that middle-aged moron. 

I want to know how he and Schwartz learned to rollerskate.  That surprised me. They're the rollerblade generation.  Just because you can rollerblade doesn't always mean you can rollerskate

Tom and Ariana ruined their adulting once they started giggling like high schoolers

• Love 1

Tom and Ariana ruined their adulting once they started giggling like high schoolers

Plus, in my experience real "adulting" means coming to terms with the fact you don't have $3000 to buy a new couch no matter who fucked who on it and you're just going to have to make do. Real life adulting is usually more about what you can't buy. Which is sort of why so many people want to stab someone when twee little douche bags like Tam and Arianna run around wanting a prize for having a life with almost no responsibilities. It's fine to have that life, but don't act like its a big deal.

• Love 4

I don't know, I think there's something about being able to afford nicer furniture and not shopping somewhere like Ikea or Ashley that feels pretty adult like you've gotten past that just starting out phase.  Don't get me wrong, I've got a lot of Ikea storage units, but I was pretty happy when I could afford a nice well made custom sofa.

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 2

Do you realize that if we drank every time one of them touched or played with their hair last night, we'd be dead today?

All the hair flipping in the scene where Scheana confronted Kristin was idiotic.  Can you imagine these women serving your food after they have played with their hair (and heavens knows what else)?  Stupid and gross.

• Love 3

I know it's an unpopular opinion, but I love Tom and Arianna :) Why? They seem genuinely in love and like they actually enjoy each other's company. That said, I kind of get how they could come across as smug and annoying to others. Last season I used to get my back up when folks here would talk shit about them, but now it just makes me laugh for some reason--maybe because I realized getting all defensive about a couple of people on TV who I don't really know on a message board was a little silly. Y'all go on hating, I will go sit in the Twue Wuv corner ;P

• Love 3