Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

34 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

It's a mystery to me.  What does this guy see in her? 

I have no clue.

Could be exposure for his "Interior Stylist and Design Blogger" business.  

• Love 14
12 hours ago, YupItsMe said:

But why?

Because she is a "world-famous tv-personality" and he gets to ride on her coat-tails. I can't think of any other reason than that.

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
18 hours ago, ginger90 said:

That’s some awful marketing!!

Yes, but negative attention IS a form of attention😉 and be noticed.
Which is why kids sometimes do naughty things knowing they’ll get caught.

• Love 9
On 4/11/2022 at 9:18 AM, ginger90 said:

5946E448-1AE6-49D6-9F75-C2BC708D92AF.jpeg

BD905917-5CCB-492F-A5F1-E87119256E20.jpeg

This ^^^ actually made it into People.com, reported like it was something she "opened up" about. "While sharing a selfie on Instagram Sunday, the 51-year-old Sister Wives star opened up about what she believes to be her purpose in life." Then the author quotes the whole thing. Do you think she knows that Meri doesn't actually write these things herself? That she has a whole stash of inspirational platitudes written by other people that she draws from? lol

https://people.com/tv/sister-wives-meri-brown-wants-to-live-a-life-of-passion-amid-kody-brown-struggles/

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

Meri is anything but original.  She evidently hates her face and figure and edits them beyond original.

1 hour ago, Teri313 said:

This ^^^ actually made it into People.com, reported like it was something she "opened up" about. "While sharing a selfie on Instagram Sunday, the 51-year-old Sister Wives star opened up about what she believes to be her purpose in life." Then the author quotes the whole thing. Do you think she knows that Meri doesn't actually write these things herself? That she has a whole stash of inspirational platitudes written by other people that she draws from? lol

https://people.com/tv/sister-wives-meri-brown-wants-to-live-a-life-of-passion-amid-kody-brown-struggles/

You are right...she doesn't have an original thought, either.  She spouts LuLaRot crap.  Maybe her lies are original (to her.)  She is a phony with a capital P.

• Love 12
On 4/11/2022 at 2:23 PM, iwantcookies said:

🙄🤪🤯🤢

6A950E24-5CB1-4F15-B0D2-E9349D31195D.jpeg

Dear LuLaRoe Shillers Hoes Robots Sweeties:

Today's assignment (after selling a minimum of 50 pairs of leggings and a minimum of 25 LuLaRoe Sarahs, Katies, Margarets, Elizabeths and/or Hortenses) is to choose a LLR friend at random and post something wonderful to her/him on Instagram!  It should be colorful!  And fun!  And whimsical!  And you must use a minimum of five adjectives!  Our downlines are PATHETIC this quarter and it is up to YOU to make sure everyone in your social circle knows how much FUN it is to be a LuLaRoe consultant!  We need more bodies souls sellers!  The warehouse in California is nearly full to the rafters with product that must be moved, no matter how moldy, wet, or stanky it is when it arrives on your doorstep!  Because that's YOUR fault for not moving more inventory!  Now - WOW me with those Insta posts!  And remember - if LuLaRoe is wrong, we don't wanna be right!  

With disdain rage love, 

Mommy and Daddy S.

• LOL 18
40 minutes ago, deirdra said:

"not theatem" (sic) made me think she was worried people would eat the children

None of these bozos spell check or probably even read their post before hitting Send!

• Love 12
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

C48073D5-EE61-4CBD-BD2B-ACA3EF337ADA.jpeg

that place is so unappealing and it just gets worse

Why would anyone want to stay at an old house with little kids living there and obviously out in the yard making noise

I'd avoid staying there like the plague

Do jens kids have all the neighborhood kids over to play?  wonderful just where I want to stay  🙄

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Dustbunny said:

that place is so unappealing and it just gets worse

Why would anyone want to stay at an old house with little kids living there and obviously out in the yard making noise

I'd avoid staying there like the plague

Do jens kids have all the neighborhood kids over to play?  wonderful just where I want to stay  🙄

I enjoy the sound of children playing and I would prefer a more homelike atmosphere above a hotel but I do admit I like odd things. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

C48073D5-EE61-4CBD-BD2B-ACA3EF337ADA.jpeg

I admittedly find it creepy AF that anyone would approach children for information. Who does this? That’s just wrong, especially nowadays. I’d be pissed, too. Fucking inappropriate people. 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, crazycatlady58 said:

I enjoy the sound of children playing and I would prefer a more homelike atmosphere above a hotel but I do admit I like odd things. 

I’d be ok with them playing outside as long as they weren’t too loud or bouncing balls off the side of the house but the inside of that place is like a cracker box, the stairs are very narrow and I doubt that there’s any sound proofing in those old plaster walls, I lived in an old house with plaster walls many years ago and there was absolutely no privacy… you could hear everything. No thanks 

• Love 11

If Meri's "fans" are stopping to ask Just Jen's kids about Meri and the B&B, then maybe Just Jen should move out of a house that is purported to be a bed and breakfast, where occasionally, some people might actually be driving by and looking for a place to stay?  And if there are kids playing outside, someone might legitimately ask them if this is indeed Meri Brown's Lizzy's Olde Time Heritage Inn and Rice Krispie Treat Emporium?  While I understand Meri's sentiments as it applies to random creepos asking kids about where Meri is, have either of these women considered the fact that for whatever reasons, they are living in a place of business?  

I get what she's saying, but it doesn't make much sense.

45 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Today we have…….

71425BCE-1DBB-4F66-9CC3-4DB7621AD77C.jpeg

853A1EE3-2788-4279-B4FB-700B3E94FD30.jpeg

I'd like to point out that the second Deep Thought sentiment doesn't make sense for Meri, who deletes negative comments on her IG all the time.  If it's "their problem," then leave the comments as they are - the comments that she is asking for by posting in the first place.

I can't even with the "Authenticity" post.  At this point it's so funny, it stops being funny.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 14

Isn't this B&B zoned for just that, a business and not anyone's primary residence? I for one would not be staying in Parowan at some B&B with kids roaming the halls. Interestingly enough, I went to the website and it looks like the B&B only runs as such Thurs-Sun, no check in earlier in the week. Maybe that is typical inn do-nothing Parowan.   

• Useful 3
  • Love 6

Confession: I once saw Amy Roloff in the Portland Oregon airport. I ended up in the same store as her. No one approached her. I can’t imagine anyone trying to get to Meri. I mean come on.🙄

• Love 11

Oh-em-gee, I watched some of the Fridays with Friends. An older lady, B&B guest, made a brief appearance. She and her husband are staying there for their 40th anniversary. She is a HUGE fan of Meri's, Meri is her favorite,  she wished Meri were there so she could meet her, she's been watching since the show started, she's sad that Christine left (!), wanted to know when the show is coming on again (Meri deflected the question, telling her to enjoy her stay). She ran into Meri at a rest stop one time in Utah, in the bathroom, does Meri remember it? (No lol). And I think she said she saw Meri one other time someplace else too. She also told Meri she'd bought clothes from her and loves them. She kept saying how beautiful the inn was and she loved the red velvet pancakes. She was afraid to see Sarah (the ghost). The whole time she was speaking she was holding a plastic spoon. 

I guess this gives some insight into Meri's sycophants.

Edited by Teafortwo
  • LOL 16
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Kathy said:

Way to drive away any business for her B&B. 

How would it drive away business? I think most everyone would agree it is inappropriate to approach children to engage in stalker-y behavior. If one has questions about the B&B, one can call and ask those questions to the people on staff there.

For once I’m on Meri’s side here. 

• Love 16

100% w/ TurtlePower here, I don't care if you don't like the Browns, think she's a grouch, would run the other way rather solicit information, think her friend and kids should move, etc ALL of that is beside the point and irrelevant to Meri's post and plea.  If it is happening, it is absolutely abhorrent and she has every right to admonish and call out each and every one of the a-holes doing it.

• Love 15
On 4/16/2022 at 5:56 PM, Rabbit Hutch said:

All that blather when she could've just said

GET OFF MY LAWN!  🙃

Exactly plus we’ve all seen endless examples of what actually happened and Meri’s version of what happened.

Meri is famous for totally rewriting history, what others did and said and what she supposedly did and said.

Exhibit # 1: the catfish  

I have a feeling that no one was harassing children for information about Meri and her dusty old gramma house, remember how that entire nut job Brown family acted while moving Meri into her first home in Flagstaff, she had all the kids upset, Dayun and Robin were glaring across the street because Meri was being HARRASSED, in reality the neighbours didn’t like 10 vehicles and a film crew in their small culdesac and an older man was looking out his window 🙄

then Meri HOLLERING “Hasta la vista baby!!!!” As she tore out of the neighborhood in a moving truck as though she was really showing them!!  😂 what a freaking nut job! 

Remember Meri making a big deal out of her Costco “STALKER!!!” because someone “supposedly” complimented her eyes 👀 

If someone is inappropriately approaching children, call the police and tell them what took place and who approached the children etc….. or maybe it was simply Jens kids and neighborhood kids in the yard and someone asking “Is this Lizzie’s Heritage Inn” because they didn’t expect to see a bunch of kids playing in the yard of a B&B business.

we have a cute little B&B a few streets away that I drive past on a daily basis and I’ve never seen kids playing in the yard… if I did I’d be a bit surprised.

Meri is a drama queen and I don’t trust her version of anything. 👎🏻

8CAA9915-C01E-4773-ACAE-BD1D716CF3FE.jpeg

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

we have a cute little B&B a few streets away that I drive past on a daily basis and I’ve never seen kids playing in the yard… if I did I’d be a bit surprised.

and people looking for a quiet retreat would not want to stay there.  We thought the Parowan Prophet would make a bad neighbour.

It also occurred to me that Meri's version was amped up because she loves being the victim.  But if lookie-loos are actually disturbing people, who would want to stay there?

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 12
On 4/18/2022 at 12:00 AM, Joan of Argh said:

8CAA9915-C01E-4773-ACAE-BD1D716CF3FE.jpeg

This made me LOL then, and it still does - tell us you're being followed by a stalker who adores your beautiful eyes, then take a selfie and filter it so that it basically erases all facial features except for those stunning eyes and post it, telling everyone to stop looking at her gorgeous eyes.  Oh, and by the way, she knows her eyes are limpid pools of cerulean blue, so you don't have to tell her, and if you do she'll call you out in public with a selfie, and she'll add an extra 11 coats of mascara just to make you crazy.

• LOL 18
  • Love 2

If she really wanted to stop people from looking into her eyes, she should wear sunglasses.  Her stalker was probably trying to see if her eyes are really as sparkly & cerulean as in her filtered selfies or are dark pools of hate.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

She’s a pip I tell you! Children being harassed, Instagram worthy, but it was all about Meri. Someone looked at her eyes, Instagram worthy. 
Could be just me, but when someone looks into my eyes, I know it because I’m looking at theirs. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, deirdra said:

16 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

This made me LOL then, and it still does - tell us you're being followed by a stalker who adores your beautiful eyes, then take a selfie 

No offense to Meri specifically, but is a desperate Costco stalker’s opinion of beauty any real standard to judge by?

Is this the flag anyone wants to fly when stealth bragging? A clueless creep thinks I have pretty eyes? Stalkers just can’t leave me alone?  

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
14 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

This made me LOL then, and it still does - tell us you're being followed by a stalker who adores your beautiful eyes, then take a selfie and filter it so that it basically erases all facial features except for those stunning eyes and post it, telling everyone to stop looking at her gorgeous eyes.  Oh, and by the way, she knows her eyes are limpid pools of cerulean blue, so you don't have to tell her, and if you do she'll call you out in public with a selfie, and she'll add an extra 11 coats of mascara just to make you crazy.

Made me 🤣 too because, Meri, get over yourself. She likely exaggerated that whole exchange. Kinda like Whitney Thore — “someone paid an ounce of attention to me they must looooove me.”

Did it ever occur to Meri that people follow each other around Costco, just by the very act of shopping? Happens to me all the time, circling around the same few people. Even if Meri did get an actual compliment, leave it to her to spin it into “stalker”.  🙄

When I look at Meri’s eyes I see ice queen eyes framed by tarantula legs. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

Why is a single person shopping at Costco? I am single and childless, and every time I have wandered into a Costco, all the food items are in such huge portions, it would be a lifetime supply for one person. Who is Meri buying for? We know the rest of the family doesn't visit her. Meri just makes me so sad. You can tell underneath it all is such a sad situation. I wonder  she buys crap for Robyn just to have an excuse to visit Kody in the big house.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
33 minutes ago, deirdra said:

If she really wanted to stop people from looking into her eyes, she should wear sunglasses.  Her stalker was probably trying to see if her eyes are really as sparkly & cerulean as in her filtered selfies or are dark pools of hate.

Dark pools of hate definitely applies to Kootie's creepy shark eyes.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

Why is a single person shopping at Costco? I am single and childless, and every time I have wandered into a Costco, all the food items are in such huge portions, it would be a lifetime supply for one person. Who is Meri buying for? We know the rest of the family doesn't visit her. Meri just makes me so sad. You can tell underneath it all is such a sad situation. I wonder  she buys crap for Robyn just to have an excuse to visit Kody in the big house.

I know single people who do all the time — same with Sam’s Club. Some people have big freezers and don’t want to go out all the time, so they buy their favorite things in bulk. 

• Love 9
19 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

She’s a pip I tell you! Children being harassed, Instagram worthy, but it was all about Meri. Someone looked at her eyes, Instagram worthy. 
Could be just me, but when someone looks into my eyes, I know it because I’m looking at theirs. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Hee!  One of my aunts told my mom she would not want an open casket at her funeral, because, "I don't want anyone looking at me when I can't look back at them."

• LOL 15