Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, lindalouwho said:

Raise your hand if this is a surprise to you.

Typical Meri response.  Making comments disappear is equivalent to building walls when confronted with facts.

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
15 hours ago, Aspenglow said:

I posted “why do you filter yourself so much? You don’t look anything like this” and she blocked me, apparently. 

NICE!! Meri Brown can’t handle the truth so she blocks anyone who challenges her virtual reality. If she could (and if they existed), she’d never leave the holo-deck.

Imagine her holo-deck? Sam would be REAL, dammit! 

• LOL 14
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, ginger90 said:

46C03944-E9D8-458E-A8F4-99B6F39680FE.jpeg

6BC1398C-2800-45E1-9CCC-916256CC0F87.jpeg

Meri Brown is really good at not wanting to face reality. She didn’t want to do it with the catfish, and she doesn’t want to do it now with all her filtering. She deletes the comments of anyone who asks her about it. “NO! I have smooth, wrinkle-free, blurry skin!” 🙄

She *must* look in the mirror, right? She must be confronted with the reality of of ruddy, puffy face every day, right?

Ya know a more honest, brave person would just admit they dislike their looks. That’s ok! It’s relatable! A lot of us have things we want to change and would if we could. But Meri Brown? Delete, block, ignore. She’s brainwashed herself into thinking that blurred-out face is her reality, and that the more she does it the more real that part of her becomes. And the funny thing is, all she needs is an actual dermatologist to help her but no—filters. 

Fake-ass, boujee b***h. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
25 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Meri Brown is really good at not wanting to face reality. She didn’t want to do it with the catfish, and she doesn’t want to do it now with all her filtering. She deletes the comments of anyone who asks her about it. “NO! I have smooth, wrinkle-free, blurry skin!” 🙄

She *must* look in the mirror, right? She must be confronted with the reality of of ruddy, puffy face every day, right?

Ya know a more honest, brave person would just admit they dislike their looks. That’s ok! It’s relatable! A lot of us have things we want to change and would if we could. But Meri Brown? Delete, block, ignore. She’s brainwashed herself into thinking that blurred-out face is her reality, and that the more she does it the more real that part of her becomes. And the funny thing is, all she needs is an actual dermatologist to help her but no—filters. 

Fake-ass, boujee b***h. 

Meri seems to have been subscribing to Self Help courses and books more than usual lately.  It takes more than magical thinking to make her visions reality;  planning, strategy, and good old hard work are the usual paths to success. 

This approach may work when it comes to changing her physical appearance or career path but no amount of visualization will restore her to her former seat of power at Kody's side.

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Meri seems to have been subscribing to Self Help courses and books more than usual lately.  It takes more than magical thinking to make her visions reality;  planning, strategy, and good old hard work are the usual paths to success. 

This approach may work when it comes to changing her physical appearance or career path but no amount of visualization will restore her to her former seat of power at Kody's side.

ALL of this but in the bolded part especially.

She hasn’t done anything to change her physical appearance which is surprising because often, rejected women work hard for a “revenge body” or change their appearance. Meri uses filters as if Kody will forget what she really looks like. He’s probably mocking her like the rest of us. 

For someone who subscribes to being a “boss babe” and talks about hard work, she really doesn’t do much on herself. This isn’t Hogwarts where you can take a potion or wave a wand and become something else, this is the Muggle world where you actually have to work at it. 

• Love 11

What did she say to shade Christine?  I heard 'cooking with JUST Jen', but didn't watch much further.  Was there more?  

The fact that she made a dig at Christine's cooking gig shows she's jelly!  But she obviously doesn't know how transparent she is.  

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, eskimo said:

What did she say to shade Christine?  I heard 'cooking with JUST Jen', but didn't watch much further.  Was there more?  

The fact that she made a dig at Christine's cooking gig shows she's jelly!  But she obviously doesn't know how transparent she is.  

Meri’s friend has the user name, justjennreally, on Instagram. I personally don’t think it was a dig at Christine. 🤷🏼‍♀️ But who am I? 😁

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
47 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Meri’s friend has the user name, justjennreally, on Instagram. I personally don’t think it was a dig at Christine. 🤷🏼‍♀️ But who am I? 😁

Jenn has been using the Instagram handle justjennreally and when challenged about their decision to do a cooking show at this time, they defensively presented a date stamped cooking demo to show that their efforts pre-dated Christine, that they just happened to have handy.  This leads me to believe that they knew they would be in for criticism and came prepared.

That said, I do believe it was done to taunt Christine, Jenn even muttered something like "Ooh that's shady" when Meri smirked her way through the announcement that they would be cooking.  It just seemed kind of mean to me that Meri would not allow Christine to have her moment in the sun, the timing was in poor taste.

It backfired on her anyhow, the majority of the viewers immediately leaped to the conclusion that Meri was attempting to steal Christine's thunder to the point that Meri threw up her proverbial walls and took the comments down.

Edited by Sandy W
2nd thought
  • Love 24

If she wasn't being shady, wouldn't she have said "cooking with justjennreally", since that is her handle?

She's always been this vindictive and petty person. She is beyond angry and jealous that Christine got those segments, even though the family has said on camera that Christine is the best cook. Surprised to see that even her hardcore sycophants thought it was the wrong thing to do! Good. Totally not surprised she's blocking and deleting though, that's her go-to.

What's with the drunken antics in her vids? Is it real or are they just pretending? (And why would anyone pretend to be drunk at 50 years old??) Is the "healthy green caffeine" the Liv MLM crap? I'm surprised they've been selling it this long.

• Useful 1
  • Love 19
14 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

If she wasn't being shady, wouldn't she have said "cooking with justjennreally", since that is her handle?

She's always been this vindictive and petty person. She is beyond angry and jealous that Christine got those segments, even though the family has said on camera that Christine is the best cook. Surprised to see that even her hardcore sycophants thought it was the wrong thing to do! Good. Totally not surprised she's blocking and deleting though, that's her go-to.

What's with the drunken antics in her vids? Is it real or are they just pretending? (And why would anyone pretend to be drunk at 50 years old??) Is the "healthy green caffeine" the Liv MLM crap? I'm surprised they've been selling it this long.

All of this. I think Meri got used to having her Army of Skanks backing her up no matter how mean she became and it backfired on her. Good to know her sycophants have a limit of what even they will put up with from her. 

Jealous much, Meri? Green isn’t a good look for you, both figuratively and actually. 

• Love 17

I feel like the quality of FWF may have cost Meri a TLC cooking show of her own.   Then again, one may have to actually leave Kody and get tons of viewer support to merit such an invitation.
Whisper:: But it would still be fascinating to watch. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
On 3/12/2022 at 8:13 AM, ginger90 said:

Fridays with Friends video:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca_XC0tgrs6/

I watched a good chunk of this video whilst having my morning coffee and, wow, this is the real Meri—a self absorbed she-devil. The micro-expressions. The interruptions. The gleeful enjoyment of compliments. The shading of Christine. The staring at her own face and self-obsession in general. 

I lost count of the times Meri interrupted Jenn and at least once, she never got to circle back to her topic. Right in the middle of a sentence, Meri barrels over her with her grating, jake-brakey voice. How is Jenn still friends with Meri? I’d be pissed if someone kept interrupting me like that, as if what I have to say doesn’t mean anything to the other person.  It’s disrespectful and egotistical. 

i don’t know how (or why) Jenn puts up with her.  That’s happened to me before with a friend, once while I was (ironically) trying to explain a recipe to her—she blurted out something about herself and kept going, as if I wasn’t even speaking. I never got to finish. So, that kind of shit Meri is pulling on Jenn is a power move—Meri thinks she’s more important and interesting than Jenn. I’m willing to bet this is how Meri treated her sister wives over the years, railroading them until that didn’t work and then “building walls” when confronted or challenged. No wonder everyone hates her. 

Meri also keeps pointing the phone back at herself, obsessed with her face and how she looks. It’s painful to watch how awkward and fake Meri tries to be in these videos and in doing so, she reveals her true self—and her inner self is ugly, manipulative and malevolent—especially with the shading of Christine. 

• Love 23
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

EVERYONE is mocking Meri and calling her jealous for shading Christine: 

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/4884225/sister-wives-meri-brown-shades-christine-cooking-show/amp/

Good!  That witch Meri deserves it.  I think she's not only jealous for the cooking show, she's beyond pissed that Christine had more balls by leaving Kootie, than she (Meri) will ever have.  

Meri should be ashamed for her pettiness and cattiness.  But we know she's never sorry for anything she does or doesn't do.

• Love 18
12 minutes ago, Teri313 said:

So was this meant for Christine???

It can’t be. The last one says “your next move can’t happen til I make mine—you’ll be behind”.

Christine is light years ahead of Meri—she already made the move to leave Kody and got her own cooking show. If Christine were “copying” Meri, she’d still be in a loveless marriage and minus her own cooking show. 🤣

But really, I’m glad everyone else is ganging up on Meri. Her pettiness really went too far this time. And we knew this was how she’d react to Christine getting her own cooking segment—we correctly predicted an angry, envious and passive-aggressive Meri: “What about MEEE—I did it first I’ve been doing cooking segments on FWF why does Christine get her own segment on TLC and not MEEEE?” 

BECAUSE NO ONE LIKES YOU, MERI! 

• Love 21
14 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

She turned off the comments on bunch of her posts. She can’t take criticism of her fake face/mean girl behavior. If Jenn is her friend she is as mean as Meri.

YESSSSS. Finally, it’s not just us seeing it—her followers may finally be seeing the true Meri Brown—and calling her out on it.

Meri must be feeling shocked and surprised. Willing to bet she thought she could get away with just about anything and her Army of Sycophants would always back her up. 

This is the real Meri, the narcissistic Meri. And no FWF? Why? Not enough fawning comments? Let’s also add cowardly to the list of attributes Meri has.

Meri is kinda like Lord Voldemort. She even filters herself to look like him 😂

• LOL 5
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

YESSSSS. Finally, it’s not just us seeing it—her followers may finally be seeing the true Meri Brown—and calling her out on it.

Meri must be feeling shocked and surprised. Willing to bet she thought she could get away with just about anything and her Army of Sycophants would always back her up. 

This is the real Meri, the narcissistic Meri. And no FWF? Why? Not enough fawning comments? Let’s also add cowardly to the list of attributes Meri has.

Meri is kinda like Lord Voldemort. She even filters herself to look like him 😂

I just want everyone to stop buying her lularoe! If she made $0 in sales that would show her that no one likes a mean girl!

• Love 9

Things that make you go hmmm…all comments have been removed from ALL her IG posts as far back as I looked.  I guess avoidance is one technique for pretending you’re not a mean girl. Too bad she can’t shut down this site.🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
14 hours ago, lindalouwho said:

Things that make you go hmmm…all comments have been removed from ALL her IG posts as far back as I looked.  I guess avoidance is one technique for pretending you’re not a mean girl. Too bad she can’t shut down this site.🤣🤣🤣

This!!! There are so many sites that say the same things we do about Meri, I wonder if she reads the comments or just avoids everything said about her (unless it’s highly complementary). Meri is very good at avoidance, as you pointed out.  I think this may be the first time even her sycophants have turned on her, though there are certainly a few kiss-asses still on her side. 

It’ll be interesting to see what she does next—will it be more cryptic memes? More power posts? Or will she take this time to think about who she truly is (and that we’re not all picking on her for no reason)?

As much as I enjoy snarking on a deserving bully like Meri Brown, I’d love to see her actually become a decent human being. One who accepts responsibility and doesn’t pretend she’s something she’s not. I don’t think Meri realizes it’s okay to be vulnerable — she puts out this steely version of herself that’s unempathetic and unrealistic. It would be wonderful to see her become more humble, more kind and more real.

I don’t know if she’s hit her emotional “rock bottom” yet where she’s ready to admit that, maybe, it’s been HER all along and that her personality is the reason many people don’t like her. 

Edited to Add (here’s a quote Meri could stand to embrace): 

image.jpeg.5a6a6ad339b771bc4db58b0237a52dbb.jpeg

Edited by TurtlePower
Added image
  • Love 14
On 3/19/2022 at 1:32 PM, Grifter Lives said:

image.thumb.png.db3c5d96b146845264036037bc90831a.png

Was Jenn subliminally saying "Yay No FWF this week"? Her colour choices made the YAY pop out.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

Whenever Kody is within earshot she is humming Lean On Me, trying to reinforce the only quality he saw in her, which was loyalty.  At this time it's more like pointless dogged determination.

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

Oh wow....she's finally decided to share her mantra with us! This must be the reason why she's so frantically hanging on to Kody. The poor guy needs emotional help and she's convinced that she's the (only) one to help him!

• LOL 9
17 hours ago, Noergli said:

OMG, all that cryptic bullshit. Is she a teenager? 🙄

Someone quoted in the article said something similar—Meri is a grown-ass middle aged woman posting cryptic, teenager-like stuff.

Another person commented that of course Kody is suffering, that’s what happens when you try to break up with someone and they won’t leave 🤣

• LOL 16
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

When TLC cancels the show that’s when Meri will leave. She is riding that TLC pony till it dies. 

Likely, but we’ll see what she does. 

Meri seems quite interested in power and money — she’s made that clear with her SM persona, so it won’t surprise me if she wants her claws in it until the end. Unlike Christine, Meri is invested in remaining unhappy — for the money.

I still suspect Meri unrealistically believes Kody will change his mind about her and “award” her for loyalty. When he doesn’t, maybe then she’ll break away on her own. But Meri isn’t as brave as Christine — Meri’s all blow (as in hot air-unless we include bananas 🍌) and no go. Christine quietly did a strong thing while all Meri does is obnoxiously talk about strength and bravery. 

Edited by TurtlePower
Additional snark required
  • Love 12

Christine has several kids and she's close to all of them.  She also has her mother who has walked a similar path.  She has a lot of support in leaving I expect.  Meri has basically nothing as Mariah does not look like a staunch support system.  

• Love 17
17 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

When TLC cancels the show that’s when Meri will leave. She is riding that TLC pony till it dies. 

And when it does, she should audition for banana commercials or cat food commercials. Particularly the ones that promote fish….

Nah, better not. The end of Sister Wives will signal the road to oblivion. People like Christine and will want to see more of her. Meri… not so much! Did anyone notice how brutally (and justly!)she was vilified over her snarking on Christine’s cooking show?

Edited by LilyD
punctuation
  • LOL 7
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Absolom said:

Christine has several kids and she's close to all of them.  She also has her mother who has walked a similar path.  She has a lot of support in leaving I expect.  Meri has basically nothing as Mariah does not look like a staunch support system.  

This says more about Meri than anyone else.  It's almost tragic that a woman 50+ years has no one in her life that will have her back.

• Love 19
50 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

This says more about Meri than anyone else.  It's almost tragic that a woman 50+ years has no one in her life that will have her back.

Doesn't Meri have a ton of brothers and sisters (full and half)? I am curious how her relationships are with the rest of her family. 

Don't all of the Browns have giant families? It's surprising to me that we've only seen glimpses here and there of only a few family members.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
29 minutes ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Doesn't Meri have a ton of brothers and sisters (full and half)? I am curious how her relationships are with the rest of her family. 

Don't all of the Browns have giant families? It's surprising to me that we've only seen glimpses here and there of only a few family members.

It seems she has something like 25 full and half siblings.  She seems quite close to one sister, Rebecca?  She's the one that enlisted Meri into LLR, so I guess she's in that sister's downline.  One brother helped her arrange financing for the BnB, I think that's the brother that is Janelle's ex.  Other than those two, I haven't noticed any exchanges between other siblings.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8