Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

On 12/19/2019 at 7:53 PM, deirdra said:

I was watching "Bargain Mansions" on HGTV and they said "wet bars are dead".  Maybe that is why Meri's place took so long to sell.

Actually Meri's place sold fairly quickly, as did Robyn's. I think it was due to them NOT using Janelle as the agent.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

“7am workout”............Wonder if the linebacker physique comments finally got to her. If she really is making fitness a priority, good for her. Somehow, I suspect she’s just setting attention-bait (maybe she’ll catch another catfish 🤪). 

• LOL 6
4 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

“7am workout”............Wonder if the linebacker physique comments finally got to her. If she really is making fitness a priority, good for her. Somehow, I suspect she’s just setting attention-bait (maybe she’ll catch another catfish 🤪). 

5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Meri sure wears a lot of makeup to work out.

• LOL 9
  • Love 6
On 12/21/2019 at 9:25 AM, ginger90 said:

I don't know anything about these filter apps or whatever it is they use but please...

Meri's face looks like a SKINNY person in that picture and she doesn't' have any wrinkles... She looks 20 yrs younger than her face on the show.

I really don't understand this filter obsession, does she think people will forget that she's actually a 300 lb linebacker with the face of a bulldog? (sorry if I offend any bulldogs) ☺

I'd be afraid of filtering so much.... Because when people see me in person or on the show like Meri they'd be shocked at what I actually look like. Lol

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

I was surprised the sh*tshow was renewed.  I don't like any of them and don't think very many like them either, and they're not even interesting,  So I won't be watching. 

Unless one of them murders Kody.  

Ratings would go through the roof!  

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I don't know anything about these filter apps or whatever it is they use but please...

Meri's face looks like a SKINNY person in that picture and she doesn't' have any wrinkles... She looks 20 yrs younger than her face on the show.

I really don't understand this filter obsession, does she think people will forget that she's actually a 300 lb linebacker with the face of a bulldog? (sorry if I offend any bulldogs) ☺

I'd be afraid of filtering so much.... Because when people see me in person or on the show like Meri they'd be shocked at what I actually look like. Lol

The filters are insane. She doesn’t look anything like the orange-faced sourpuss we see on the show. 

#sourpuss #grumpyface #oompaloompa 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
On 12/22/2019 at 7:23 AM, Chicklet said:

That shirt...jeez. It looks like it says "morbid" on the shoulder and my brain went right to OBESITY. 

🤷‍♀️

Is it "morbid?"  I literally cannot read any of those squiggles.  To me it looks like "Madrid" but that doesn't make sense either.

I wonder how long it takes her to put on her eye makeup.  That's a lot of liner and several coats of mascara she's sporting there.  But goodness, those 7am workouts sure have thinned out her face!  🙄

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Is it "morbid?"  I literally cannot read any of those squiggles.  To me it looks like "Madrid" but that doesn't make sense either.

I wonder how long it takes her to put on her eye makeup.  That's a lot of liner and several coats of mascara she's sporting there.  But goodness, those 7am workouts sure have thinned out her face!  🙄

That's her shirt to remind us that she is #WorldTraveler, I can make out Madrid, New York and I think Miami.

While she is busy filtering, I wonder if there is an application she could use that would lighten the brown tooth.  Doing that wouldn't be any more deceitful than what she does to slenderize her face and body.  In Meri's case, what you see is not what you get when the cameras roll.

• Love 7

0B8EECD8-AF0E-4FF3-A8CD-2293BC0B1703.thumb.jpeg.6412082b9e1ddafb4602d6b172af9a50.jpeg

She can’t filter TLC lenses though... I admit, I find it curious she goes to so much effort to drastically alter and facetune her online pictures, when we see unfiltered old Mare on TV regularly. It seems a bit delusional and desperate to want to portray such a fake image of yourself, especially when your real face and body is easily accessed by a quick google search or just turning on the tv 😆 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • LOL 7
  • Love 7

Does anyone else think that she's WAY too eager and excited to be seeing her gay guy friend?  I mean, she's seen him several times in a very short time period. Not saying that there's any sex going on - I think she's turned into a Fruit Fly/Flame Dame. 

Out of curiosity I checked out facetune. I think she just keeps the filters at 100 instead of adjusting them to look more realistic. Facetune has a feature to make your eyes look bigger and it looks like she's using that as well.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
14 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Does anyone else think that she's WAY too eager and excited to be seeing her gay guy friend?  I mean, she's seen him several times in a very short time period. Not saying that there's any sex going on - I think she's turned into a Fruit Fly/Flame Dame. 

Out of curiosity I checked out facetune. I think she just keeps the filters at 100 instead of adjusting them to look more realistic. Facetune has a feature to make your eyes look bigger and it looks like she's using that as well.

Fruit Fly/Flame Dame, those are new ones on me.  I have heard gay males refer to hangers-on that want to show the world how "liberal" they are as Fag Hags.

One benefit of having gay male friends is their brutal honesty when it comes to assessing your hair, makeup, clothing and home decor.  They are letting Meri down or she is choosing to ignore their advice.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Fruit Fly/Flame Dame, those are new ones on me.  I have heard gay males refer to hangers-on that want to show the world how "liberal" they are as Fag Hags.

One benefit of having gay male friends is their brutal honesty when it comes to assessing your hair, makeup, clothing and home decor.  They are letting Meri down or she is choosing to ignore their advice.

I was going to use the term FH, but I was uncomfortable doing so, so I went to Wikipedia and found related terms. 😂

5 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Shades of Tommy Boy...

🎶🎶Fat man in a little coat...🎶🎶

It's like she's trying to pull it together.

ETA: hey! $22 and free shipping!

FASHIONOLIC Women's Solid Soft Stretch Long-Line Long Sleeve Open Front Cardigan (CLLC002) Burgundy M https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07J234W85/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_YNsaEbGD0BVW9

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

‘This blazer is everything’ 

Everything? Sooo - Cheap and flimsy? Three sizes too small for you? Hugh Hefner’s old dressing gown? Nan’s couch cover? A theater curtain? Yes Mare, it IS definitely everything, (though not in the ‘cool kid’ definition of the word you were aiming for). 

Add me to the pile of those who find her obsession with Blair what’s-his-face weird and possibly inappropriate for a middle aged ‘married’ woman. I’m sure she’s transferring all her spousal love and affection to him as a ‘bff’ as Kody’s obviously done throwing a night in the rotation schedule her way and he’s a safe target of her affection to flirt with, but I’d love to know what’s in it for him! 😆 he’s probably wondering ‘how do I shake this crazy off?’ 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, Sandy W said:

While she is busy filtering, I wonder if there is an application she could use that would lighten the brown tooth.  Doing that wouldn't be any more deceitful than what she does to slenderize her face and body.  In Meri's case, what you see is not what you get when the cameras roll.

I have my own theory of why she leaves her tooth brown... so she can point to her filtered pics and say "Hey if i was going to use a filter don't ya think I'd do my tooth first?"  😁

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4

So now TLC has a "top ten" for Sister Wives?  And Meri thinks Mariah is "cool" for making a "can't miss moment?"  

I would have voted for Mariah's "can't miss moment," the scene of her staring like a psycho at the house the poor dumpling couldn't move into until after Christmas.  Meri was still HBIC at the time, so why wouldn't Her Royal Wokeness get to be first to move in (and Lord it over her "not special snowflake" siblings?  

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
15 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

So now TLC has a "top ten" for Sister Wives?  And Meri thinks Mariah is "cool" for making a "can't miss moment?"  

I would have voted for Mariah's "can't miss moment," the scene of her staring like a psycho at the house the poor dumpling couldn't move into until after Christmas.  Meri was still HBIC at the time, so why wouldn't Her Royal Wokeness get to be first to move in (and Lord it over her "not special snowflake" siblings?  

You would think that Mariah had received a Pulitzer, rather than being selected for a TLC Top Ten where she's being compared to Dr. Pimple Popper, 600+ pound people, and the 90 Day Fiance shit show. 🙄

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, DakotaJustice said:

You would think that Mariah had received a Pulitzer, rather than being selected for a TLC Top Ten where she's being compared to Dr. Pimple Popper, 600+ pound people, and the 90 Day Fiance shit show. 🙄

Mariah's coming out was #9 in the  "top ten can't miss moment of the decade".  I haven't seen the other 9 of the top 10, but I wonder where Meri's Catfishing fell into the order and if Mariah will send her a congratulatory accolade if she makes the list.

• LOL 11
On 12/23/2019 at 12:52 PM, DakotaJustice said:

I was going to use the term FH, but I was uncomfortable doing so, so I went to Wikipedia and found related terms. 😂

FH bothers me for its own reasons, but so does flame dame and fruit fly, although those are clever/original and new at least to me. That said, I defer to the gay men of the world, as I am not one. I'd be interested to hear what they think. Although if I'm being realistic I'm guessing gay men coined those terms themselves.

As a bi woman married to a lesbian I've had more than my fair share of attention from straight men, and it gets old. I imagine the attention from straight women to gay men is equally annoying. But again, I'm not a gay man, so I don't know.

• Love 7
On 12/24/2019 at 6:53 PM, ginger90 said:

A65663C7-BB20-41A1-8330-0EB674350905.jpeg

King Sol looks like an albino scarecrow, his clothes hang on him like a skeleton. 

Give that kid some food!!!  

Areola looks like a boy.. 👦 

Truely is a sweetheart... Too bad she has Christine's big nose. 

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I don't think I've ever seen King Sol with TEETH... this kids has been toothless since he was a baby... wtf?  😋

meri1111.jpg

What, no filter?  Ol' Mare is slipping.  Why post such a pukey picture? 🤮

King Sol had bottle rot with his first set of teeth.  Maybe his permanent teeth will be awful, too, if he ever gets them.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

King Sol had two front teeth at his 4th birthday party, but they fell out before he posed for a pic with his infant nephew Axelbrush. It looks like Sol has only one of his permanent front teeth; perhaps he knocked out the other one jumping on a Christmas tree.

• LOL 11
10 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

What, no filter?  Ol' Mare is slipping.  Why post such a pukey picture? 🤮

King Sol had bottle rot with his first set of teeth.  Maybe his permanent teeth will be awful, too, if he ever gets them.  

One of my cousins kids had bottle rot.  She had all her baby teeth filled/capped and had to have the same thing done when all the new ones came in.  This was back in the 80's.  She joked that her daughter had the most expensive teeth in town.  

• Love 3
54 minutes ago, deirdra said:

King Sol had two front teeth at his 4th birthday party, but they fell out before he posed for a pic with his infant nephew Axelbrush. It looks like Sol has only one of his permanent front teeth; perhaps he knocked out the other one jumping on a Christmas tree.

I've never had kids and it's been 5 decades since I lost my baby teeth but how long does it take for the permanent ones to grow back in? He looks awful.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, DakotaJustice said:

I've never had kids and it's been 5 decades since I lost my baby teeth but how long does it take for the permanent ones to grow back in? He looks awful.

You can usually see the nubs of the permanent teeth as soon as the primary teeth fall out, it's the push of the new teeth that causes the baby teeth to fall out.  It seems to me that within weeks of losing the baby teeth, the new teeth are fully developed and proudly displayed.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Wow!  What a great picture!  Not a filter to be seen!  I'm sure Meri would look EXACTLY like this if you met her in real life!

Seriously, does she REALLY think she's fooling anyone?  You are in your 40's.  You have lines, wrinkles and a chin dent.  Own them.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
33 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

Wow!  What a great picture!  Not a filter to be seen!  I'm sure Meri would look EXACTLY like this if you met her in real life!

Seriously, does she REALLY think she's fooling anyone?  You are in your 40's.  You have lines, wrinkles and a chin dent.  Own them.  

for sure.  I am going to the dermatologist for a bump and some things burned off, and I know she looks at me and thinks botox, fillers, creams, injections in hands, etc.  But, I'll be 76 next week and there is nothing going to make me look younger.  So, I agree, own it Meri.

• Love 15

her hashtag #LoveWhoIAm is a lie since she obviously doesn't love who she is and filters the shit out of almost every pic.

Her entire life is a lie, she doesn't work for an awesome company, she works for an MLM that destroys people, her plyg lifestyle is a lie, her boyfriend Blair Michael is a lie and her pics are just another lie piled onto her mountain of deceit.

I even doubt her over the top loving on Robyn's kids... she doesn't do that with the other kids because kootie doesn't care about the other kids.

JMO but he adores King Sol and Aereola so Meri does too in hopes of currying his favor.... *barf*

• Love 9
2 hours ago, CocoPuffs said:

I’m sorry but Meri is so unlikeable that I can’t help snarking on her. I would not normally be this hard on anyone, I promise. Beauty is totally subjective. I get it. But this pic is just awful to me. Eyes are wonky, boobs disappeared, looking masculine, so obviously filtered. If she and her daughter (and the rest of ‘em) didn’t go around acting like they are so damn special and so damn brave, I’d cut them some slack.

Yup she's definitely using the PAID version of facetune. The wonky eyes.

It's like she's screaming I need to get laid immediately!

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Sandy W said:

You can usually see the nubs of the permanent teeth as soon as the primary teeth fall out, it's the push of the new teeth that causes the baby teeth to fall out.  It seems to me that within weeks of losing the baby teeth, the new teeth are fully developed and proudly displayed.

It can take up to 6 months for permanent teeth to come in.

• Useful 4