Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

Well. If it's that time of the year for Meri (and Dayton's) birthday...that means it's Janelle's wedding anniversary!!!!

...okay, okay...it's only one day off of Janelle's wedding anniversary.  But they were supposed to be on the same day! 😁

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
19 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

Well. If it's that time of the year for Meri (and Dayton's) birthday...that means it's Janelle's wedding anniversary!!!!

...okay, okay...it's only one day off of Janelle's wedding anniversary.  But they were supposed to be on the same day! 😁

I doubt Kody is whisking Janelle off to Hawaii - maybe they have a special date at the pond set up, complete with fishing poles, fold up chairs, doritos and Kody's speedo

• LOL 18
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I doubt Kody is whisking Janelle off to Hawaii - maybe they have a special date at the pond set up, complete with fishing poles, fold up chairs, doritos and Kody's speedo

She wouldn’t exactly be a ball of fun. No hiking, biking or surfing from our favorite, unmotivated lump. Whitney Thore does more than Janelle on her trips and that’s saying something! 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

He had something done in an episode, but it didn't take?  I remember thinkingk it didn't help much, if at all.

Meri photoshopped once again.  The contrast of her still "pitchers" and her TV appearance is so obvious.  Give it a rest, hun.

• Love 4

That face-tuning app sure is being maxed out by Meri! If she hates her face so much that she has to change her appearance by using this thing, she might want to visit a dermatologist instead because she doesn’t look ANYTHING like her face-tuned posts in real life.  

I don’t understand why she does this but, she did fall for a catfish so, whatever’s real in her mind I guess. 

• Love 8

So I’ve read numerous gossip pieces about Meri continually claiming she’s “still there”, yet her fans are calling her out saying how miserable she looks. Is TLC requiring her to say this stuff? Because the viewers—us included—see something completely different. Makes me wonder if this tactic is simply to keep people watching—and that they don’t care what Meri says and how Meri is shown to us do not match up. We’ll keep watching and commenting. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

So I’ve read numerous gossip pieces about Meri continually claiming she’s “still there”, yet her fans are calling her out saying how miserable she looks. Is TLC requiring her to say this stuff? Because the viewers—us included—see something completely different. Makes me wonder if this tactic is simply to keep people watching—and that they don’t care what Meri says and how Meri is shown to us do not match up. We’ll keep watching and commenting. 

I also wonder about the timing of live segments vs. talking heads. Within single episodes near the end of last season, each wife appeared to gain or lose 30 lbs between scenes.  If you always tell the truth, your comments will remain consistent. Truthfulness and transparency are not Brown fambly characteristics.

• Love 10

Gah!!!  Enough with the enigmatic "Deep Thoughts From Meri!"  Circle of trust??  Who might that be?  Her family?  I don't think so, that ship has sailed.  Her LLR besties?  If that's the case then this post is a direct smack in the face to her family - which, while not untrue, is just another delightfully passive-aggressive mystery post trying to drum up questions and comments, but actually empty of any meaning.  Just stop, Meri, you're embarrassing yourself, for rill.

• Love 12
49 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Does the "circle of safety" come complete with walls?

When I read this, I thought of those Circle of Friends pottery figurines, available at Meri's favorite haunt, Hobby Lobby.  It's a group of human type figures gathered in a circle with hands joined, usually with space in the middle for a candle.

This may be how Meri envisions herself, a forlorn creature in need of protection from life's external forces. Get over yourself Meri, in order to gain trust, you must be trustworthy yourself.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Sandy W said:

When I read this, I thought of those Circle of Friends pottery figurines, available at Meri's favorite haunt, Hobby Lobby.  It's a group of human type figures gathered in a circle with hands joined, usually with space in the middle for a candle.

This may be how Meri envisions herself, a forlorn creature in need of protection from life's external forces. Get over yourself Meri, in order to gain trust, you must be trustworthy yourself.

OH! Like a ritual circle of witches!! What color candle would you need to get people to buy more ugly ill fitting clothing? A traditional green for a money spell maybe ?

• LOL 9
9 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Can Kootie be the candle?

I'd love to see someone light his ass on fire.

• LOL 15
23 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Good choice 👌🏼 All that hair product he uses to harden his Shirley Temple ringlets, probably makes him highly flammable, so it’d make for a nice slow burning wick. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
50 minutes ago, Meowwww said:

What??? No #LivingMyWhy?  No #ParowanFashion?  No #BecauseICan??

No jacket that could possibly zip?

Another horribly staged picture that makes the place look, well, bleak.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Well Meri, here's the honest truth about people who sell their soul by putting their lives on display in exchange for money. You WILL be judged.  Love it or leave it, the choice is yours.

Internet winner of the day.

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
14 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I just thought of that Edna St Vincent Millay poem...

My candle burns at both ends, it will not last the night...

🤔🤣

Meri - passive aggressive much? She must spend an hour a day looking for this stuff.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 9
17 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Well Meri, here's the honest truth about people who sell their soul by putting their lives on display in exchange for money. You WILL be judged.  Love it or leave it, the choice is yours.

THIS. She thinks everyone who criticizes her must “feel bad”, etc., while that may be true for some it’s not so for everyone. 

This idiot put herself out there. She can’t get up and over Catfish Mountain, so she blames everyone else when all she needs to do is empty the baggage of her inner soul. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 12

Emotionally immature people like her, trawl the internet for these crappy inspirational sayings, then post them in a passive aggressive way, to justify their own shitty behaviour and make themselves out to be a victim. These are quotes I see posted from teenagers and young adults in my world.

If you are a normal adult you deal with your emotions head on, you acknowledge your part in your issue, sort it out with the person involved quick if you can and move the hell on. No need for passive aggressive inspirational quotes and digs. Just looking at Meri and Janelle’s 20+ year feud, tells me Meri is most definitely incapable of the emotional maturity to do this. She actually appears to like putting herself in the victim role. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
One more thought
  • Love 13
11 hours ago, ginger90 said:

5D5FB212-A2F2-4594-AD67-C62BAE1D09AB.jpeg

7AFF9FBB-E0D6-4F27-824D-11BCD3F37642.jpeg

The way she is standing and the shape of that shirt make her look 8 months pregnant.

I actually feel uncomfortable just looking at how tight her clothes are... I wear tight jeans but hers always look like they're painted on and that stupid little jacket is all jacked up and pulling across her shoulders.

I don't understand her... does she think skin tight clothing makes her look smaller?

Give Truely her jackets back!!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Emotionally immature people like her, trawl the internet for these crappy inspirational sayings, then post them in a passive aggressive way, to justify their own shitty behaviour and make themselves out to be a victim. These are quotes I see posted from teenagers and young adults in my world.

If you are a normal adult you deal with your emotions head on, you acknowledge your part in your issue, sort it out with the person involved quick if you can and move the hell on. No need for passive aggressive inspirational quotes and digs. Just looking at Meri and Janelle’s 20+ year feud, tells me Meri is most definitely incapable of the emotional maturity to do this. She actually appears to like putting herself in the victim role. 

You took the words right out of my mouth @Sofa Sloth...Meri is VERY emotionally immature and is a professional victim. 

• Love 9
9 hours ago, ginger90 said:

F361612D-1993-419E-B8B5-93AADE3E75AE.jpeg

So when she isn't shilling flammable pantalones she is searching for Jack Handy memes.  Busy, busy!

9 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

THIS. She thinks everyone who criticizes her must “feel bad”, etc., while that may be true for some it’s not so for everyone. 

This idiot put herself out there. She can’t get up and over Catfish Mountain, so she blames everyone else when all she needs to do is empty the baggage of her inner soul. 

Is this anything like Splash Mountain ?  🤣

• LOL 6
9 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

So when she isn't shilling flammable pantalones she is searching for Jack Handy memes.  Busy, busy!

Is this anything like Splash Mountain ?  🤣

It very nearly became Brokeback Mountain.

• LOL 15