Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: The Polygamous Cul-de-Sac

Message added by Scarlett45

I  understand the fear, concern, heartbreak, and stress in this current situation. I ask that we please remember the politics policy. Keep politics, political references, and political figures (past and present) out of the discussion.

Stay safe and healthy. 

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

That’s pretty wild!  Well, I guess it was so fast, the snake didn’t suffer.🥴  I ran across some frogs, but they stayed safe.  I stopped the mower and nudged them away.  Lol

Talking about prices…..today, I discovered that Family Dollar charged me $1.25 for a Cashier fee.  😳 And they don’t have self check out as an option.  I didn’t see any Notice about it. I wouldn’t have noticed if I hadn’t checked the receipt.  

Odd.  I've never noticed that, or better yet never looked.  I know my dollar general has 1 self check out.  My family dollar doesn't.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

Odd.  I've never noticed that, or better yet never looked.  I know my dollar general has 1 self check out.  My family dollar doesn't.

I think it might be a new thing. Last week, I checked my receipt when I got to my car and discovered I had been charged twice for one AC filter. ($8.00) I went back in and they adjusted the error. Hmmmmm…  I feel like I’m in one of those Progressive commercials about how you might be becoming your parents! Lol. My dad has always checked receipts religiously.  Now, I see why. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
14 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I may try that pillow anyway.  Opinions on items like that can be so subjective.  

We had a scorcher today in NC.  It was still 90 when I started my yard work after 5:30 p.m.  Still, I was anxious to try out my new battery powered lawn mower.  I cleared away as many sticks and pine cones as possible and put on my gear, hat, safety glasses, etc.  🤣. The battery mower is awesome!  I love it!  It’s easy to handle and very quiet.  It’ll take some practice, but I’ll get efficient with it.  I got about 2/3 of the front yard and 90% of one side. I’m exhausted, but pretty pleased with the result. I haven’t been on a riding mower in over 20 years and have never used a push mower before! Lol This is an excellent way to get exercise!

I agree about the pillow.  Try it.  At least if you buy it from Costco you know they have a great return policy.

My husband has decided not to buy a battery operated lawn mower.  After buying an electric snow blower last Winter and finding it inadequate for our New England snow storms and the length of our driveway he's pretty sure it won't be adequate for the size of our lawn.  And at his age nothing but a riding mower would do the trick and we have no place to store one and there's no real place for a shed, too, at least not where there's easy access to the front yard.  So we are stuck with the professional mowers, who jacked up their prices by 40% this season because of inflation and gas prices.  We are going to scale them back to every other week mid-summer when the growing season ends because the lawn really won't need it every week.  

• Useful 2

I get wanting more power when your lawn is large. I really have more acreage (1 acre ) than is recommended for a battery push mower, but it was much less expensive than a riding, gas powered mower. Plus, no room to store one in my shed. But with the battery one, no need to contend with buying and transporting gasoline.  That was my real apprehension with gas powered.  But, I don’t have much snow here, thank goodness.  Our snow melts in a couple of days.  We’ll see how this goes.  I also have to spray weeds and poison oak, as well as treat for ant mounds, clear branches….it’s a lot.  🥴 This isn’t a long term solution.  I have to figure that out.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I think it might be a new thing. Last week, I checked my receipt when I got to my car and discovered I had been charged twice for one AC filter. ($8.00) I went back in and they adjusted the error. Hmmmmm…  I feel like I’m in one of those Progressive commercials about how you might be becoming your parents! Lol. My dad has always checked receipts religiously.  Now, I see why. 

I think I am turning into your Dad too because since I've started paying for groceries with cash in order to better budget I've noticed a few instances where cashiers have shorted me when giving me change.  Not by much, but it's happened enough to make me very vigilant about that.  It just happened at Aldi a few days ago!   I know some of them do it in small amounts to make sure their drawer isn't under.  That's an old trick, although I'm sure some of it is error.  I've had other instances where they've double charged me for something.  I'm pretty good at knowing when the total seems too high before even looking at the receipt so I usually catch it right away when it happens.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

Guys, I don’t know how to handle: since May in our neighborhood, people have been setting off fireworks every night. EVERY. NIGHT. After 10. Big, booming ones, like bombs. Not little ones.

If it was July 4, I’d shut my trap and deal with it but this is ongoing. It’s illegal, but no one does anything about it. These people are so rude and insensitive they care nothing about people with PTSD, dogs, people trying to sleep or the possibility of fires.

I *try* to ignore it but, I’m thinking some pretty terrible things about them. Like when there’s a “boom”, I hope to hear screaming and sirens afterwards. I genuinely want them genuinely blow their hands off. 

I am embarrassed to admit I’m seething with hate towards these people. I hate them. We can’t enjoy a single night relaxing because even with the doors and windows shut, their fireworks resonate like bombs. Every. Single. Night.

My revenge fantasy is to use a drone to drop a gallon of paint on the offenders as they’re in the act. Maybe on their roof, too. If I had the money, I’d find a way.

Some days, I really hate people. 

• Hugs 12
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Guys, I don’t know how to handle: since May in our neighborhood, people have been setting off fireworks every night. EVERY. NIGHT. After 10. Big, booming ones, like bombs. Not little ones.

If it was July 4, I’d shut my trap and deal with it but this is ongoing. It’s illegal, but no one does anything about it. These people are so rude and insensitive they care nothing about people with PTSD, dogs, people trying to sleep or the possibility of fires.

I *try* to ignore it but, I’m thinking some pretty terrible things about them. Like when there’s a “boom”, I hope to hear screaming and sirens afterwards. I genuinely want them genuinely blow their hands off. 

I am embarrassed to admit I’m seething with hate towards these people. I hate them. We can’t enjoy a single night relaxing because even with the doors and windows shut, their fireworks resonate like bombs. Every. Single. Night.

My revenge fantasy is to use a drone to drop a gallon of paint on the offenders as they’re in the act. Maybe on their roof, too. If I had the money, I’d find a way.

Can you call the non-emergency police line to make a noise complaint or is it multiple homes and you’re not sure who it is?  Sorry you’re dealing with this.

@TurtlePower Do you have an HOA that could get involved?

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
24 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Can you call the non-emergency police line to make a noise complaint or is it multiple homes and you’re not sure who it is?

If it's like the town in which I used to live, it's pointless.  The police can only intervene if they actually catch the people doing it.  And there was one cop on the night shift so it was a given that nothing would be done.  There was one psycho that used to ride around on a bike in the dead of night, randomly tossing cherry bombs a 3 or 4 in the morning and then speed off.  It was just torture, you never knew where he would be and when.  Some nights I just laid awake waiting for the window shattering explosion.

These are the same people who ran around unvaxxed knowing that they had Covid and refusing to wear masks.  It's the "I can do whatever I want and you can't stop me" culture that believes that as long as they are happy, screw everybody else.  

I especially feel for the vets with PTSD.  I have seen postings on SM begging people not to do this.  I bet the a-holes just laugh at that;  they are truly evil.

@TurtlePower I feel your pain.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 5
  • Applause 2
26 minutes ago, Cetacean said:

If it's like the town in which I used to live, it's pointless.  The police can only intervene if they actually catch the people doing it.  And there was one cop on the night shift so it was a given that nothing would be done.  There was one psycho that used to ride around on a bike in the dead of night, randomly tossing cherry bombs a 3 or 4 in the morning and then speed off.  It was just torture, you never knew where he would be and when.  Some nights I just laid awake waiting for the window shattering explosion.

These are the same people who ran around unvaxxed knowing that they had Covid and refusing to wear masks.  It's the "I can do whatever I want and you can't stop me" culture that believes that as long as they are happy, screw everybody else.  

I especially feel for the vets with PTSD.  I have seen postings on SM begging people not to do this.  I bet the a-holes just laugh at that;  they are truly evil.

@TurtlePower I feel your pain.

That’s horrible…luckily we’ve never had that problem.  I didn’t realize so many people do this.  It really sucks people are interfering with people’s right to enjoy enjoy their homes.

• Love 4
(edited)
3 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Could you call your local newspaper to get them to do a feature story on this?  These yahoos may not realize the distress they are causing others, they may think they are putting on a display that everyone enjoys.

On second thought, that may just egg them on, anyone that obtuse may amp it up to "show you" and give you something to really complain about. 

There must be bylaws about this type of activity, how about attending a council meeting and voicing your concerns, the local elected officials no doubt live in the same community and are affected too.

I truly hope this can be resolved, your recent move seemed ideal for you in all other aspects.  There must be a majority of others who feel as adversely as you are who are looking for someone to take up the cudgel. 

Go get 'em TurtlePower!

Edit to add: If you do decide to make an issue of enforcement of bylaws, you will probably have to call or write ahead of the next council meeting to be put on the agenda.  Good Luck!

Edited by Sandy W
  • Like 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

There must be bylaws about this type of activity, how about attending a council meeting and voicing your concerns, the local elected officials no doubt live in the same community and are affected too.

There are bylaws. There are laws.  All ignored, all unenforceable unless a police officer happens to be present when the things are lit.  I lived with that crap for 34 years, through several dogs who trembled under the bed night after night all summer. 

It's the feeling of helplessness that is so infuriating.

• Sad 8
5 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

I really do sympathize with you.  I’ve encountered multiple neighbors over the years who were insensitive to others about noise. I’m very sensitive to noise.  I’ve encountered it inside the belt line of a major city and in rural areas. It occurs in all kinds of neighborhoods.   I’ve encountered incessantly barking dogs, kids on 4 wheelers, target shooting, loud car motors,………it’s insane how dense people can be.  

I’ve considered all kinds of remedies.  My main concern is retaliation.  I used to be scared they might damage my car or throw salt on my lawn, if I complained, but now I’m afraid they might shoot at me or hit me with a car.  A lot of people seem to be unstable, so I have taken a back door way to complain.  I hired a private investigator from another city to make calls and file a complaint with law enforcement on something once, so it wouldn’t have my family’s name associated with it.  It did work.  I’m not sure if others complained too.   You might also consult with an attorney to get their input.  They could be retained to send a letter to the culprits, without revealing your name.  You can inquire about your  Right To Quiet Enjoyment of your property in your state.   Violation of this right can give rise to a civil claim against another who deprives you of this.  Of course, it costs money in court costs and legal fees and could create tension in the neighborhood.  Just knowing that you do have some options helps ease the pain, imo.  I hope they run out of fires works and can’t get anymore.  

• Useful 6
8 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Can you call the non-emergency police line to make a noise complaint or is it multiple homes and you’re not sure who it is?  Sorry you’re dealing with this.

@TurtlePower Do you have an HOA that could get involved?

It’s multiple homes. It’s like the whole neighborhood is in on it. There’s no HOA it’s just a questionable neighborhood. If we didn’t live on a 600 acre historical site. It would be far worse. There’s a neighborhood around the whole estate. And it’s a shitty one. 

• Hugs 3
  • Sad 3
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

It’s multiple homes. It’s like the whole neighborhood is in on it. There’s no HOA it’s just a questionable neighborhood. If we didn’t live on a 600 acre historical site. It would be far worse. There’s a neighborhood around the whole estate. And it’s a shitty one. 

I’m sorry, I can see why you are very frustrated.  I hope it gets better for you.  

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Cetacean said:

That sounds intriguing!  Are you a caretaker or something?

I do historical interpretation there. My background in archaeology and history made it a perfect fit. We get employee housing and thank goodness, we couldn’t afford to live here otherwise. The house is nearly 300 years old (built 1722-ish) and was in the family for 8 generations, until the property taxes became too much and they donated it to the NPS in the 70s. 

I grew up in a place much like this but less land and smaller house (200 acres versus 600) of farmland and forest.  So sometimes, when it’s quiet, it has a calming effect on me. Unlike Meri Brown, I’m genuinely a creature of the forest. 

And then come the fireworks from the weed smoking half-wits who live around here. But, there’s a fence around the property so the idiots can’t get in when it closes for the day. And if they did, the old house has an amazing alarm system, so if someone even looks at it wrong everyone will know within a 6 block radius. The alarm is scary. 

• Useful 9
  • Love 1
(edited)
28 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

I’m genuinely a creature of the forest. 

There can never be too many trees in my world.  I cried all day when I had to have one taken down because it was dying.  Meri is an idiot.

Your home sounds incredible.

Edited by Cetacean
  • Like 5
  • Love 6

@TurtlePower.  I have been thinking about this distressing situation and maybe if the local government authorities can't/won't act on this, there may be another approach you could take.

The 600 acres must be teeming with wildlife, perhaps even some endangered species.  Do you think the State Conservation authorities may take an interest in this?  If you set up some type of recording device, dating each episode so they could realize the extent of the trauma to the creatures great and small, it may be a cause for action on their part.

• Like 1
  • Useful 7
3 hours ago, Sandy W said:

@TurtlePower.  I have been thinking about this distressing situation and maybe if the local government authorities can't/won't act on this, there may be another approach you could take.

The 600 acres must be teeming with wildlife, perhaps even some endangered species.  Do you think the State Conservation authorities may take an interest in this?  If you set up some type of recording device, dating each episode so they could realize the extent of the trauma to the creatures great and small, it may be a cause for action on their part.

Is there a risk of it catching fire from the fireworks?  That might have some bearing, on putting a stop to it.

I know sometimes my city has a ban, but no one pays any attention to it.  We are even in a drought right now and the grass is dried out in some of the yards.  But I expect to start hearing fireworks by this weekend.

• Mind Blown 3
  • Useful 2
On 6/21/2022 at 8:00 AM, TurtlePower said:

I do historical interpretation there. My background in archaeology and history made it a perfect fit. We get employee housing and thank goodness, we couldn’t afford to live here otherwise. The house is nearly 300 years old (built 1722-ish) and was in the family for 8 generations, until the property taxes became too much and they donated it to the NPS in the 70s. 

I grew up in a place much like this but less land and smaller house (200 acres versus 600) of farmland and forest.  So sometimes, when it’s quiet, it has a calming effect on me. Unlike Meri Brown, I’m genuinely a creature of the forest. 

And then come the fireworks from the weed smoking half-wits who live around here. But, there’s a fence around the property so the idiots can’t get in when it closes for the day. And if they did, the old house has an amazing alarm system, so if someone even looks at it wrong everyone will know within a 6 block radius. The alarm is scary. 

Sounds very North Shore, pre-Gilded Age era.....So much history there and beautiful sites to visit, it sounds familiar.  It's hard to take that it's spoiled by idiots.  It's harder to get away from them these days.  Fortunately I live on a circle next to a nature preserve so there aren't a lot of fireworks around me, but we don't get much of that in this area at all even in more populated sections.  I used to be able to hear fireworks in the distance where I used to live but I don't even hear them at all now.  In fact I rarely have heard fireworks anywhere I've lived in CT.  Must be a CT thing.

On 6/21/2022 at 9:59 AM, Sandy W said:

Yes, and I would also consider contacting the local historical society that manages the site about it.  If it has regular visitors they might not like that their visits might be marred by the sound of constant fireworks.

• Useful 5
(edited)

I have one more outdoor concert on my schedule for tomorrow night to see Billy Strings.  It’ll be another hot one, but planning to find a shade tree to set up our chairs.  Didn’t get reserved seats this time, so are free to pick a shady spot, which is good.  I’d never heard of Strings before, but he’s pretty popular.  He has 3 straight nights at the venue.  And no opening act, which I love.  

Later in the weekend I’ll be back to yard work. Any suggestions for tackling poison ivy?  It’s a daunting task.  Not sure I’m up for it.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 6/22/2022 at 3:01 PM, Yeah No said:

Sounds very North Shore, pre-Gilded Age era.....So much history there and beautiful sites to visit, it sounds familiar.  It's hard to take that it's spoiled by idiots.  It's harder to get away from them these days.  Fortunately I live on a circle next to a nature preserve so there aren't a lot of fireworks around me, but we don't get much of that in this area at all even in more populated sections.  I used to be able to hear fireworks in the distance where I used to live but I don't even hear them at all now.  In fact I rarely have heard fireworks anywhere I've lived in CT.  Must be a CT thing.

Yes, and I would also consider contacting the local historical society that manages the site about it.  If it has regular visitors they might not like that their visits might be marred by the sound of constant fireworks.

We manage the site. The fire works are coming from outside the property. We have no jurisdiction there. 

I’m not sure Suffolk county or local police will respond, but we’ll try. The fireworks don’t start until after dark and we’re locked up by then.

An illegal fireworks shop got busted just last week. Thank goodness took some of that crap off the streets. 

• Love 5
(edited)
3 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

We manage the site. The fire works are coming from outside the property. We have no jurisdiction there. 

I’m not sure Suffolk county or local police will respond, but we’ll try. The fireworks don’t start until after dark and we’re locked up by then.

An illegal fireworks shop got busted just last week. Thank goodness took some of that crap off the streets. 

Here in CT historical societies have had some sway in some things going on right outside protected sites.  A few of them in this area keep horses and barnyard animals on site and if you could tell them or even the police that it's causing a ruckus with the animals that might put more urgency on it. 

I wouldn't hesitate to keep complaining to the police about it.  If it goes on long enough they might not get there too late.  If that were me and I didn't get a proper response I'd record it on my cell phone, go down to the police station and play it for them.   I'd give them as much information as I could, such as the days of the week and time of day it tends to happen, and for how long.  I'd try to locate exactly where the noise is coming from even if it involves driving there.  In New York telling police about illegal fireworks is not "just" a noise complaint.  Depending on what they're doing it can be a felony.  So they should take it seriously.  And if all that doesn't work, consider complaining to local government or like others have suggested, TV news or local newspapers about it.

Edited by Yeah No
  • Useful 5

Years ago, fireworks were illegal in the city where I lived (Stockton).  One night, the fire trucks raced by my house.  Some house a couple of blocks away was on fire, and the owners were storing a whole lot of illegal fireworks in the garage and attic.  We were treated to a huge fireworks show while the fire department was trying to keep the house from burning down.  Rockets were shooting through the roof.  It was spectacular.  Unfortunately that same city made fire works legal a few years later.  EVERY NIGHT starting in mid June, someone was setting off fireworks.  Add in the people that added a few guns shots just for fun, and it was terrible.  I'm so glad I have moved.  My new area does not tolerate fireworks except on the 4th, and the laws are actually enforced.  I love the peace and quiet.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

I dread the fireworks. Fortunately we have had a very wet Spring and the grasses are all vibrant and green so that will lessen the fire danger. But later this Summer, things could get bad.

• Sad 3
  • Love 2

Notes from the Road

It's summertime and the number of R.V.s, campers, and families traveling the roads out in this area (Wyoming) seem to be way down.  😔  Now, this is around one of the Yellowstone entrances, and I believe one loop in the park is still closed, but still.  Gas prices also playing a part.  

Looks like what happened during COVID.  So sad not to see young'uns wreaking havic in the restaurants and truckstops.  Miss them all.  🙃

• Mind Blown 3
  • Useful 6
2 hours ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

Notes from the Road

It's summertime and the number of R.V.s, campers, and families traveling the roads out in this area (Wyoming) seem to be way down.  😔  Now, this is around one of the Yellowstone entrances, and I believe one loop in the park is still closed, but still.  Gas prices also playing a part.  

Looks like what happened during COVID.  So sad not to see young'uns wreaking havic in the restaurants and truckstops.  Miss them all.  🙃

That is surprising.  I wonder how it’ll go in our area (NC) for the 4th holiday weekend.  Last Friday, I drove on I-85 to Chapel Hill, to my friend’s house so we could drive to the concert in the Raleigh area.  The roads were super packed!  Omg….very stressful.   I stopped a couple of places to get a cold beverage and they were all so crowded….I got out and went inside one place and there were long line inside!  And, the concert was sold out!  We met some very nice people….some from TN and SC.  Oh…..one of the ladies I met has a son who lives in Charleston who knows some of the Southern Charm cast members. (I used to watch, but gave it up.)

I’m not sure what I’m going to do for the 4th.  Do you have plans?  I want to visit with my nieces, who both just turned one!  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

You would never know there are any issues in my area.  I am in a popular area on Lake Huron and the roads are just packed as are the stores in town.  I will do a very early grocery run tomorrow and then I am staying out of Dodge for the duration and leave it to the tourists.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
9 minutes ago, Cetacean said:

You would never know there are any issues in my area.  I am in a popular area on Lake Huron and the roads are just packed as are the stores in town.  I will do a very early grocery run tomorrow and then I am staying out of Dodge for the duration and leave it to the tourists.

That sounds like a good idea.  We took a short road trip last weekend, and there was a lot less traffic than I expected.  The campsites we passed looked to be full of RV's, though.  

With flights being cancelled right and left, I'm glad I didn't have a vacation to a distant place planned.  The last thing I'd want to do now is spend hours in a crowded airport. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
10 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

The campsites we passed looked to be full of RV's, though.  

Yeah, our nearby state park is booked solid.  We are getting some much needed funding from the state government to fix our road as well as upgrade the electrical system.  In the olden days, tent campers rarely ever used the electric boxes.  Now the massive RVs with TVs, microwaves, and AC are sucking the juice out of our existing system!

• Sad 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4

I had a ticket to see a concert today. I did not realize how far away it was. I decided traveling 3 hours each way on public transportation was not a good idea.

I tried to sell the ticket at a loss… no bites all week. Finally an hour ago I sold it! I lost $26 but at least I got some $ back.

Lesson learned : look how far away the concert is before buying the ticket.

And Uber probably would have cost me $100 each way. Not in my budget.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

I had a ticket to see a concert today. I did not realize how far away it was. I decided traveling 3 hours each way on public transportation was not a good idea.

I tried to sell the ticket at a loss… no bites all week. Finally an hour ago I sold it! I lost $26 but at least I got some $ back.

Lesson learned : look how far away the concert is before buying the ticket.

And Uber probably would have cost me $100 each way. Not in my budget.

Where was the concert?

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Where was the concert?

Koka Booth Amphitheater  (near Raleigh).  Here’s a clip from the show I attended.  It starts slow.  I was not a fan of this guy, but he’s really good. Huge fan base.  I had no idea.  He plays varied styles of music. He was on Seth Myers this past week.  It was very hot, but we found some shade and it worked out ok.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Koka Booth Amphitheater  (near Raleigh).  Here’s a clip from the show I attended.  It starts slow.  I was not a fan of this guy, but he’s really good. Huge fan base.  I had no idea.  He plays varied styles of music. He was on Seth Myers this past week.  It was very hot, but we found some shade and it worked out ok.  

I’m glad you enjoyed your self!

• Like 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

I think I have one more show this summer the end of July.  I discovered we could purchase VIP access and enter special area prior to and during the show that has AC and lots of amenities. The main thing is the AC. It’s at a different venue.  It’ll likely be 100 degrees by then and just too warm otherwise.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
7 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

I only made it about 5 minutes in on the first one and that was it for me.

I'd rather watch reruns of Golden Girls which makes me kind of sad knowing they are all gone now. 

I know, it’s kind of sad

an episode of “All in the family” was on the other day and I used to love Edith Bunker but then I realized everyone in the scene I was watching is dead now 😞

• Sad 6
(edited)

Is anyone else getting POP UPs  when browsing primetimer on android phone? I'm getting them from google, Walmart, my internet service provider and others asking me to join a sweepstakes. I have to keep using the go back button. I'm getting them even after having blocked popups on my phone. Fortunately this is not happening when I access the site on my laptop.

Edited by Teafortwo
Autocorrect changed pop ups to popular lol
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, iwantcookies said:

It’s pretty muggy out here. Ocean and sky blur together. Glad to be alive and to be able to leave my house! 

095E0CFF-D2ED-4D92-B547-C4E82B30943D.jpeg

B558A009-2772-4916-A977-09A679B579B1.jpeg

Are you at Ceasar’s or Bath, or somewhere  else?

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 1

A lovely 62° here in western Montana with mostly cloudy skies and chance of thunderstorms through the day. Don't mind if it rains and wets everything down before the 4th.

• Like 2
  • Love 4