Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I spell cancelled with two L's, always have.  It just looks better that way, to me.

Does anyone here think that SludgePudge's weddingk will be part of the new season?  

Even if Pudge and Sludge marry this year, it won't make it to the episodes until next season or the one after (if they are lucky enough to be renewed).  Remember with Mykelti and Aspyn's weddings we knew every little detail before the programs aired, thanks to the Brown's thirst selling the stories to People.

I think the coming season will be spread out in several episodes dealing with where they left off;  Kody's attempts to sell the concept of a mega house and the resultant angst of the wives.  They may manage to include Evie's birth and Janelle and Christine traveling there for the event.  They knew in advance of the birth that there were some irregularities in Evie's development, I really hope that a home birth was not on the agenda this time. 

• Love 4
On 12/7/2019 at 3:22 PM, Sandy W said:

Even if Pudge and Sludge marry this year, it won't make it to the episodes until next season or the one after (if they are lucky enough to be renewed).  Remember with Mykelti and Aspyn's weddings we knew every little detail before the programs aired, thanks to the Brown's thirst selling the stories to People.

I think the coming season will be spread out in several episodes dealing with where they left off;  Kody's attempts to sell the concept of a mega house and the resultant angst of the wives.  They may manage to include Evie's birth and Janelle and Christine traveling there for the event.  They knew in advance of the birth that there were some irregularities in Evie's development, I really hope that a home birth was not on the agenda this time. 

I might be totally off base but I have a gut feeling that one or both parties (Mariah/Audrey) might be having second thoughts about tying the knot, for various reasons. 

Mariah hasn't dated anyone else that we know of. The way her selfish mind might work she might be thinking I'm famous and I can do better! 

Likewise Audrey might be thinking I'm tired of being bullied emotionally. 

And either one of them might be thinking I haven't had a chance to play the field and I'm not ready to settle down.

But then there's the lure of that sweet sweet TLC money...

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 14
22 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

I might be totally off base but I have a gut feeling that one or both parties (Mariah/Audrey) might be having second thoughts about tying the knot, for various reasons. 

Mariah hasn't dated anyone else that we know of. The way her selfish mind might work she might be thinking I'm famous and I can do better! 

Likewise Audrey might be thinking I'm tired of being bullied emotionally. 

And either one of them might be thinking I haven't had a chance to play the field and I'm not ready to settle down.

But then there's the lure of that sweet sweet TLC money...

There have been small hints that one of them is dragging their feet just a little.  The thought occurred to me that Mariah may be trying to sell Audge on the concept of plural lesbian marriage.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
27 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

There have been small hints that one of them is dragging their feet just a little. 

They had better not drag their feet too long if they plan on having TLC showcase their epic love story. 

SW is running out of steam - we already know pretty much what is coming which is basically nothing.  If they were off social media constantly there might be some anticipation but if they insist on spinning the whole Plyg Palace on the Prairie Dog Plain of Plague shtick as the story of the season, we already know that's a dead issue.  There appears to be nothing else going on except the Maddie offshoot and that 24/7 IG poster hasn't even hinted about any kind of filming.

If the Sludge/Pudge gay wedding of the century is going to make it on the small screen, time to get moving.  Personally I doubt it will ever happen, on TV or off.  Pudge is too flighty to commit to one thing for more than five minutes.

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

They had better not drag their feet too long if they plan on having TLC showcase their epic love story. 

SW is running out of steam - we already know pretty much what is coming which is basically nothing.  If they were off social media constantly there might be some anticipation but if they insist on spinning the whole Plyg Palace on the Prairie Dog Plain of Plague shtick as the story of the season, we already know that's a dead issue.  There appears to be nothing else going on except the Maddie offshoot and that 24/7 IG poster hasn't even hinted about any kind of filming.

If the Sludge/Pudge gay wedding of the century is going to make it on the small screen, time to get moving.  Personally I doubt it will ever happen, on TV or off.  Pudge is too flighty to commit to one thing for more than five minutes.

Yes, and LLR or any other MLM can't be a plot device either. That shoots down what Meri, Christine, and Mykelti spend most of their time doing. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Yes, and LLR or any other MLM can't be a plot device either. That shoots down what Meri, Christine, and Mykelti spend most of their time doing. 

Taking my response over to Small Talk...

• Love 1

Those of you who post or read in the Sweet Fellowship Thread of The Counting On forum (the Duggar family) are familiar with a very strange woman, Jill Rodrigues. Jill posts long rambling rants using excess bizarre random capitalization.  Perhaps if Mariah and Jill would combine their writing style, we could have sentences using capitalization properly. At least I might understand where they began and ended.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, LilWharveyGal said:

Heavy is the head that wears the wokest crown.  More self-care, natch!

No offense to anyone else who has a septum piercing but this is all I can see...

bull.jpg

At first glance, I always think someone has snot hanging out of their nose.  I once left a restaurant without ordering any food because the server had one of those and I couldn't get rid of the visual of snot dripping into my food.  

Anyway, with her snotty attitude, nose jewelry is a perfect fit for Mariah.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

What an unflattering, smug picture.  Sprouting your usual bullshit word diarrhea does nothing for you, Mariah.  

Ugh, and I feel like I need a hose-down after looking at it!  It's not even a particularly clear photo and yet you can see the schmatta she's wearing is covered in lint and hair from a mile away!  She's still trying to look like a cashier from Whole Foods, though.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Yeah No said:

Ugh, and I feel like I need a hose-down after looking at it!

I particularly like the long shadow cast by her nose.  Don't these people ever look critically at their awful pictures?  

Wait, no, never mind.  The answer to that is obvious plus they all seem to think their photography is brilliant.  Especially when filters are applied.

• Love 10

Okay, I’m going to lay a little positivity on Mariah, since it’s the holiday season and all . . . Even though I think that a septum piercing does nothing for anyone except attract the wrong kind of attention (just my own opinion), I’m going to admit that in this latest photo her dye job looks almost like a normal, natural color.  Maybe it’s the way the light is hitting it, but it doesn’t seem like her standard gothic black do and it may even be somewhat clean under that cap.  At least the ends look like they may have been clean.  While I’m doling out left handed compliments, I think her brows look fairly natural and that’s an improvement in itself.  Remember when Mariah first came out and she immediately started drawing on her eyebrows to look like the Geico cavemen in the commercials?  Okay, that was a shock and not flattering on her at all, but I would prefer the Whole Foods cashier look to the Geico caveman any day.  So there, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you Mariah!

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

Does she do nothing but drink coffee, read, and post nonsense?  Apparently the whole woke yoga has gone by the wayside already.

She poses with books, but I have never seen her read.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Another photo of coffee and feet with possibly a pastry in a bag?  She really knows how not to impress.

But they’re her white, ultra queer sneakers🤦‍♀️

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
On 12/11/2019 at 7:57 AM, Kohola3 said:

SW is running out of steam - we already know pretty much what is coming which is basically nothing.  If they were off social media constantly there might be some anticipation but if they insist on spinning the whole Plyg Palace on the Prairie Dog Plain of Plague shtick as the story of the season, we already know that's a dead issue.  There appears to be nothing else going on except the Maddie offshoot and that 24/7 IG poster hasn't even hinted about any kind of filming

The only problem with that is the fact that most people would forget they exist if they weren't on social media. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

A12A6BAF-E3B8-4DC2-A110-939D9BF22036.jpeg

“A very on the go morning”. WHO CARES. Millions of people across the country do this very thing every day. 

And if our princess pudge was as “woke” as she says she is, she’d grab an apple from home versus take out brekkie.

Poser. 

• Love 10
12 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

And she's making money from these inane postings?  

This is the kind of crap that makes me glad I'm a COL, and don't give a shit where SludgePudge buy their stuff.  

I don't know why anyone would want to buy what these two mousy, chubby college students are "promoting". The products themselves seem fine, but coming from SludgePudge kinda ruined the attraction. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 12
15 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

And she's making money from these inane postings?  

This is the kind of crap that makes me glad I'm a COL, and don't give a shit where SludgePudge buy their stuff.  

I'm guessing it's an affiliate thing where she only gets $ if a buyer uses her promo code.

Also, champagne class? And why does she feel the need to tote a brewski everywhere?

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 8
33 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

I'm guessing it's an affiliate thing where she only gets $ if a buyer uses her promo code.

Also, champagne class? And why does she feel the need to tote a brewski everywhere?

20% off for using promo code and at least 20% to Mariah for promoting the product, makes you wonder just how much is built into the cost for marketing.  Insulated cozies for drinks are nothing new and I'm sure you could buy similar product for half the price or less at any Wal-Mart.

• Love 8
52 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

I think that is supposed to be "glass" instead of class. Tho that shape of "travel mug" for wine is usually called a tumbler.  I have something similar (different brand) for my tea.  It really is amazing at keeping a consistent temperature.  If I brew tea in it (with boiling water) and put the lid on immediately, that tea isn't drinking temperature for 4-5 hours.  I use it when I travel to work in the pottery studio.  I can brew first thing in the morning and by the time I'm there and working I can sip HOT tea for hours.

On the opposite side with the ones for wine, you could put your perfectly chilled wine into the cup and it would keep it the same temp for probably many hours. No idea why someone would be traveling with already opened wine tho...🙄 The tumbler holds a half bottle.

• Useful 5
  • Love 2

I thought of Mariah reading the Washington Post today. https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/12/19/anti-lgbt-discrimination-has-huge-human-toll-research-proves-it/

I know her comments on discrimination have been debated here before...this does a great job of actually explaining what's going on, and you'd think as a future social worker Mariah could do better than just calling people folx, since there's a ton of actionable things she could be fighting for just based on this one article alone. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, questionfear said:

...there's a ton of actionable things she could be fighting for...

But then she's actually have to DO something.  When would she have time for all of that resting and relaxing and coffee and brunch?  There are priorities, dontcha know.

• LOL 13
On 12/17/2019 at 6:30 PM, MargeGunderson said:

I have never needed to keep a glass of wine cool for more than 15 minutes. 😊

Right!!?? I mean I just can't wrap my head around why you need to travel with poured wine?  If you are going somewhere...take the damn bottle with you.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

Right!!?? I mean I just can't wrap my head around why you need to travel with poured wine?  If you are going somewhere...take the damn bottle with you.

Take the bottle with you unopened.  Where I'm from, traveling with open liquor whether in a bottle or container could result in loss of license and a heavy fine.

• Love 12