Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

But didn't Meri Instagram story about her getting the many boxes and trunks of Christmas decorations to make her Flagstaff rental festive? 

So she busts her butt decorating the Flag home then spends Christmas at the B&B? I don't get it.

Maybe she'll have Bonnie close up the BnB and invite brothers and sisters to join her in Flagstaff festivities.  She could console herself knowing that she is spending Christmas with her REAL family, her SW and Kody don't seem to involve her anymore.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

My guess is they might have to work and can't be gone very long or they just don't have the money and Meri is not paying for them to come.

And they burned the "emotional support animals" bridge so can't fly their pets for free anymore, and petsitters/kennels typically charge more on holidays and have to be booked well in advance.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

My guess is they might have to work and can't be gone very long or they just don't have the money and Meri is not paying for them to come.

Maybe a few less lattes and sugar-soaked pancake breakfasts and they might have saved a small fortune toward travel.  Plus it might have meant less padding around the arse and thigh area - I just cannot unsee that yoga mat photo.  If she's so large and gross down there at her age that I want to barf, imagine how she'll look in a few decades?  Positively frightful. 😮

And who refers to themselves as a "towel"?  Even if it's a spellcheck mistake, what on earth would the real word have been?  Tool?  Equally as ridiculous, LOL.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
55 minutes ago, neh said:

?????????

A mysterious message from inscrutable Mariah.  I take it they are enjoying a Christmas snack of veggies and stollen by candlelight with a jar of something unknown to me.  It's the 3 Aruba discs that have me stumped, too small for coasters, maybe they are sew-on patches gifted by Meri as an indication of a winter break trip for the 3 of them.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

I think it's a carefully-planned out design for the purpose of generating comments and questions from her slobberers followers, such as - "That looks sooooo delish!!!"  "OMG did you go to Aruba??!  Was it super fun??"  "Veggies!!  Such a healthy and inspirational choice, Mariah!!  Good for you!"  "That bread looks AMAZEBALLS, you deserve to treat yo'self, sister!!"  Etc.  Etc.

The thing is - she was probably arranging, re-arranging, getting the mood lighting exactly right, and placing those snowpeas just so, instead of spending time with her true love and her doggies.

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

And I’ll be eternally grateful if it doesn’t get filmed for production. The most boring episodes on that show are weddings and births. Yawn. 

Another reason to like Michelle (and Logan) is that they've said their weddingk won't be on SW.  I can't see Snowflake saying no to TLC money.  She's greedy like her mother, and it would surprise me if SludgePudge nuptials aren't the most expensive of all the Brown spawn.  

• Love 11

They'll probably visit the most fundamentalist wedding planners they can find, eat a ton of a variety of cakes, cry persecution when someone looks at them funny when they say they want two female grooms on top of their cake, and then get the most expensive wedding elsewhere, like Aruba.

• Love 7

Meri will be in her absolute glory planning the wedding down to the most minute detail.  If there is any resistance to cost, she will pull out her arsenal of justifications, "I only have ONE child, I would have had more, if only......." blah, blah blah.

Her crowning achievement in event planning so far has been when Maddie designated her to co-ordinate the order of procession of her wedding.  Meri, with clipboard in hand and sensible wedgies, raced up and down that lineup as if she was in charge of a presidential or royal event.  She did get the job done but it reminded me more of a Westminster Kennel dog show than a weddingk.

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Her crowning achievement in event planning so far has been when Maddie designated her to co-ordinate the order of procession of her wedding.  Meri, with clipboard in hand and sensible wedgies, raced up and down that lineup as if she was in charge of a presidential or royal event.  She did get the job done but it reminded me more of a Westminster Kennel dog show than a weddingk.

Ah yes, Meri bellowing, "You forgot the rings, but whatever!" was the hallmark of a discreet professional.  😆

My prediction:  Meri will absolutely go to the mat in fambly meetings to get Mariah the biggest bridal budget ever.  Mariah will take every penny but other than that Meri's input will not be welcome.

• Love 12
6 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Meri ... did get the job done but it reminded me more of a Westminster Kennel dog show than a weddingk.

Pudge & Sludge's weddingk will probably be even more like the Westminster dog show, as Mosby & Koda will probably be part of the weddingk party.

• LOL 5
6 hours ago, Sandy W said:

She did get the job done but it reminded me more of a Westminster Kennel dog show than a weddingk.

well when Mariah squishes her face up into her cheeeeziest grin she looks like a pug dog... (sorry to any pugs that take offense)

Edited by Joan of Argh
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, deirdra said:

Pudge & Sludge's weddingk will probably be even more like the Westminster dog show, as Mosby & Koda will probably be part of the weddingk party.

I have some friends (older--second wedding) who had a lovely formal outdoor wedding.  Their two dogs delivered the rings, which were tied on their collars.  Since everyone in attendance knew the dogs, it was a very nice touch.  There was a dog wrangler that was in charge of the dogs and kept them on leashes until their "big moment", and then took them away.  It was actually very tasteful.  The dogs were not allowed to mingle with the guests!

• Love 8
13 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Wow, she's gained a bunch of weight. Gotta cut back on those brunches. And that doesn't look like a real heartfelt smile. 

Audrey's been heavy for a while. She also appears so..........old. Since she's had a history of eating disorders, she can't truly be happy at that size. It's gotta be eating at her (pun intended). It'll just get harder as she gets older if she doesn't tackle it now. It is difficult, however, for anyone who's been anorexic to drop weight without going down that rabbit hole. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Audrey's been heavy for a while. She also appears so..........old. Since she's had a history of eating disorders, she can't truly be happy at that size. It's gotta be eating at her (pun intended). It'll just get harder as she gets older if she doesn't tackle it now. It is difficult, however, for anyone who's been anorexic to drop weight without going down that rabbit hole. 

I think it was the angle that made her look heavier. The chins. 

ETA - looked at those story shots again. It's interesting, isn't it, that while Mariah is definitely on the chunky side, she looks almost skinny next to Audrey and their friends.  Do you think there's an ulterior motive - the need to feel/be "better than"?

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

Another "say cheese" grin and an awkward, eyes closed pose from Pudge that makes her look like she's examining Sludge's pores.  Doesn't exactly scream babylove to me.

To me, closing one's eyes like that is a way of avoiding eye contact. 

I'm not sure Audrey is 100% on board with this and that might be one of the reasons we haven't seen a marriage happen yet. 

I've seen my share of people who are in relationships for reasons other than feeling real romantic love for the other person, and this might be one of those times. Either they're afraid of being alone, or they don't want to hurt the other person, or they feel trapped. 

I'm leaning toward Audrey feeling trapped and that she now has to go through with it because of the high visibility and yup, maybe even financial reasons (TLC and People Magazine $$).  So since she doesn't feel the same way as Mariah she avoids eye contact.  Remember not too long ago she was reportedly going through depression?

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8

I was just going to post the same sentiment...I have the feeling that Audge would like some room to breathe, away from Mariah, but doesn't know how to do it.  Just a feeling I get when I see their posts and read Mariah's melodramatic words of lurrrrrrrrrrve.

• Love 7
Just now, laurakaye said:

I was just going to post the same sentiment...I have the feeling that Audge would like some room to breathe, away from Mariah, but doesn't know how to do it.  Just a feeling I get when I see their posts and read Mariah's melodramatic words of lurrrrrrrrrrve.

Yeah, I think Mariah knows on some level what's up and she's attempting to bind Audrey to her with these over the top declarations.

• Love 5

I love Fred Willard!  He was so great on Roseanne, and he was in two of my favorite movies,  A Mighty Wind, and How to Beat the High Cost of Living.

I must confess:  I went to a convention several years ago, and one of my tablemates took pictures of what we were served.  I thought, WTF?  Who does that?  Apparently Mariah thinks that is post worthy.  I beg to differ.  Never done that, and never will.  Who the hell gives a shit?  

Edited by xwordfanatik
added words for clarity. took out a word. I'm a COL
  • Love 10
37 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I must confess:  I went to a convention several years ago, and one of my tablemates took pictures of what we were served.

It would be a cold day in hell but I guess if it were something entirely unique I might do a snap to remember it.  Or something I wanted to try to copy. But I would never in a million post it on SM.  It's food for the love of all that is holy.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Kohola3 said:

Oh, lawdy, I had to read that just before dinner. Puke.

Well to be fair Galloway Cave posted that she might be fiddling with her nose ring.

It looked like picking but I guess it could be nose ring adjusting...

Either way it's a pet peeve of mine...KEEP YOUR FINGERS OUT OF YOUR NOSE in public!  😲

• Love 8
On 12/23/2019 at 10:09 PM, YupItsMe said:

Why does she have to spend Christmas away from her family?

And what does it mean to be a “towel”? I can’t figure that one out.

If it wasn't a mistake and she meant to post "towel" I have a guess that she might be using "towel" the way Michael Jackson meant "blanket" and named his youngest "Blanket"

It's a symbol of a warm, cozy, safe place that comforts you like a security blanket.

I read a story about Michael Jackson befriending an old time Hollywood star and his wife (I think it was Gregory Peck and his wife) and they had a little dog named blanket and that's where Michael got the idea.

Maybe when Mariah is a "towel" she's a WET BLANKET and Sludge warms her up and cuddles her back to blanket phase. 

Or I could be completely wrong and she's just a moron and it's a typo. 😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

I think it was the angle that made her look heavier. The chins. 

ETA - looked at those story shots again. It's interesting, isn't it, that while Mariah is definitely on the chunky side, she looks almost skinny next to Audrey and their friends.  Do you think there's an ulterior motive - the need to feel/be "better than"?

I was thinking the same thing... I think Mariah was enjoying being the skinny girl 

The little video didn't have any purpose other than showing how large the other three are... It wasn't like it they were doing anything other than just standing there.... Looking larger than Pudge lol

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Galloway Cave said:

I think she is just tweaking her nose ring in that picture. 

But Mariah probably took a photo of it and posted it on social media because it looked like she was picking her nose.  I do like Audge's hair like this.

• Love 3