Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, deirdra said:

The only thing in focus in her latest coffee photo is her bloated belly.  I hope she is not pregnant.

You know what I thought the coffee was?  A tub of coffee ice cream with a big scoop missing!  My second guess was a tub of leftover bacon lard.

• LOL 5

Mariah should take note - the hose spray works better than a skinny filter.

I was on a flight last weekend and watched a documentary on Dorothea Lange (the American documentary photographer and photojournalist, best known for her Depression-era work for the Farm Security Administration).  I wonder if Mariah saw it on her flight?  B&W photography with a social work/justice bent, but without actually having to interact with humans, except through the viewfinder - the perfect dream for Mariah.  

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 3

Grad school is just reading and thinking and talking?  Seriously?  I'll have to think about that the next time I meet a Master's candidate.  Who knew it was so easy? I could have lots and lots of Master's degrees by now.  I do all three of those things every single day.  

And how much does this program cost?

• LOL 16
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Grad school is just reading and thinking and talking?  Seriously?  I'll have to think about that the next time I meet a Master's candidate.  Who knew it was so easy? I could have lots and lots of Master's degrees by now.  I do all three of those things every single day.  

And how much does this program cost?

Apparently, I hallucinated all those papers, presentations and exams.

• LOL 11
  • Love 9
54 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

Apparently, I hallucinated all those papers, presentations and exams.

As a grad student in science, I also had to teach labs and curate equipment to pay for my studio apartment, write grant proposals to support my field research and mainframe computer time, and make sure I was on track to earn a living in the real world.

• Love 15

Mine included a course on statistics.  We didn’t sit around musing about the numbers and the reading was dry. As an English major, it did require a lot of thinking on my part, though. 

Re: the homeless cat burglar photo — “blessing us with manic”?

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, deirdra said:

As a grad student in science, I also had to teach labs and curate equipment to pay for my studio apartment, write grant proposals to support my field research and mainframe computer time, and make sure I was on track to earn a living in the real world.

Our dear snowflake will never have that worry.  Mother Meri will support her lazy ass until she dies.  Just think!  Mariah will inherit the B & B, and any remaining LuLaCrap that even Miss Famous can't unload.  What a dill!

• LOL 6
8 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

audgy-podgy punkin pie.   I just threw up a little bit in my mouth.

These two won't last. They have the maturity level of 5th graders and that's being generous.  

I'm sending everyone a round of Dramamine. Or Maalox. 

• LOL 10

What does "inspo" mean?  Is that Mariahspeak for inspiration?  If it was modeled after a @sanorlou dish, I'm sure they are shaking their heads, saying you got it wrong, Mariah.

Also what letters are obliterated by her torso in the top left corner?  Show day things?  Slow day things?  Shrew day things?  Always an enigma, that Mariah🤷‍♀️

• LOL 3
  1. Throw random food on a plate.
  2. Hover phone camera over top.  Ignore anything else that detracts from the conglomeration including dirty carpeting, protruding abdomen, toes, shoes, etc.
  3. Label it with some sort of gibberish.
  4. Publish to SM.
  5. List one of your myriad of "occupations" as photographer.
Edited by Kohola3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

What's all the white stuff sprinkled over the egg and plate? 

Is it just bits of egg white scraped out of the pan or maybe feta cheese?

probably undercooked egg white spatter from when she slopped it on the plate … ick

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Kohola3 said:
  2. Hover phone camera over top.  Ignore anything else that detracts from the conglomeration including dirty carpeting, protruding abdomen, toes, shoes, etc.
  4. Publish to SM.

I'm sure Mariah didn't even think about the fact that it is January in Chicago and she's walking around with bare feet.  How damn hot do they keep their apartment?  A lot of apartments do NOT include utilities and the bill to heat a place that hot must be enormous (not to mention how terrible her carbon footprint must be.)  I have multiple thermostats, most on timers, and unless we have the wood stove cranked up, the only room you would be comfortable in barefoot is the master bathroom for approximately 1 hour in the morning and 1 hour in the evening (Mr. Cat and I shower at different times.)  I couldn't imagine heating my house hot enough to be able to walk around barefoot in the winter.

• Love 11
13 hours ago, Kohola3 said:
  4. Publish to SM.

😂 haha yup. The protruding abdomen gets me every time. 

• Love 4

So true!  I think they have a toxic relationship, but since Meri will do/pay anything Snowflake wants, Mariah will take advantage of that.  

A child is not meant to be a built-in emotional support person for a parent.  Yet Meri used Mariah in that way, and she's paying the price.  FFS, taking her to meet her "imaginary lover" was so, so stupid.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

So true!  I think they have a toxic relationship, but since Meri will do/pay anything Snowflake wants, Mariah will take advantage of that.  

A child is not meant to be a built-in emotional support person for a parent.  Yet Meri used Mariah in that way, and she's paying the price.  FFS, taking her to meet her "imaginary lover" was so, so stupid.

Yes!  And so gross.

• Love 9
On 1/23/2020 at 5:55 PM, Kohola3 said:
  4. Publish to SM.

You forgot to mention the camel toe.  Puke.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
On 1/22/2020 at 11:55 AM, Sofa Sloth said:

Recent posts showcasing Mariah’s ‘photography’ talent. The coffee one is especially amazing in both content and composition and could definitely not be taken on any old generic phone by just anyone! Give the girl an exhibition 😂👌🏼

Just what we all wanted.  A photo of her apron.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Reading for school?  My gosh.  Like, who does that?  Fascinating content, Mariah!  Keep up the good work!

Well, she said that all she needs to do for her degree is read so....

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Galloway Cave said:

The title is cut off, so it looks like "Poop Economy". And I thought it was exactly the kind of book she would read....

Me too, LOL.  Why do all of her book props look brand new and untouched? When I was in university & grad school, I always looked for used books and paperbacks before spending my lunch money on a pristine hardback (I could afford lunch or hardbacks, not both).  Most colleges and universities have used bookstores where you can sell back the books you no longer need at the end of term and buy used books for the next term. We'd often check out nearby schools' used bookstores too for textbooks, and now students can easily buy used books via Amazon. 

She skipped the first week of term to attend Meri's 49th birthday party and spends all of her time in coffeeshops & brunch spots, so she is not what I would call a dedicated grad student.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 13
12 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Me too, LOL.  Why do all of her book props look brand new and untouched? When I was in university & grad school, I always looked for used books and paperbacks before spending my lunch money on a pristine hardback (I could afford lunch or hardbacks, not both).  Most colleges and universities have used bookstores where you can sell back the books you no longer need at the end of term and buy used books for the next term. We'd often check out nearby schools' used bookstores too for textbooks, and now students can easily buy used books via Amazon. 

Meri probably tells Snowflake that she's much too good for used anything.  Even Kootie was new when Meri married him!  😛

• LOL 9
37 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Meri probably tells Snowflake that she's much too good for used anything.  Even Kootie was new when Meri married him!  😛

His dick is QUITE used by other women, now.  I wonder if there was some kind of ceremony that Robyn forced Kody through to make HIM a virgin again?

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Kyanight said:

His dick is QUITE used by other women, now.  I wonder if there was some kind of ceremony that Robyn forced Kody through to make HIM a virgin again?

a ceremony followed by a good long sit on Meri's homemade twat steamer 😁

vagsteam.jpg

2 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

😂🤣😂

• LOL 8