Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Turquoise said:

At the risk of dating myself, those pants look like the ones that were advertised in the coupon section of the Sunday newspaper when I was a kid. Polyester, elastic waist, seam down the front of the legs, came in 20-ish colors. Gah.

Those were THE WORST!  I always looked at them and wondered who the hell bought those pants?

• Love 8
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

4DF44D6C-1016-4332-B851-B87DE7E2049E.jpeg

Do you suppose that this sweet doggo is looking wistfully towards the horizon, wondering whatever happened to his fellow doggie partner in crime, not knowing that said partner was taken far away by that crazy lady with the brown tooth and weird eyebrows...pondering how he is going to make his escape from the sweaty lady and her friend that is always taking the pictures now that he is on his own?

• LOL 4
  • Love 7

What a terrible photo.  This duo clearly has zero taste.

I saw a photo on Reddit of lovely Mariah flipping the bird in conjunction with a FDLS photoed polygamy postcard.  Such class!  

I'd rather caption the above photo Spoiled Little Twit Bitches.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, deirdra said:

That does not look like an official ESA harness.

There is no such thing.  Just like there is no official certification for an ESA.  It's a made up title for grifters who want to fly their animals for free.

There are official certifications for Service Dogs (must perform a function for the owner) and Therapy Dogs (NOT the same as as service dog - they are trained comfort dogs and have to pass a rigorous test) but not for ESA or "comfort" animals.

So was this taken in an airport?  Did they pull that "we have a matching mental illness" crap again?

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

That dog seems to be saying "HELP ME" with his eyes.

I thought the same thing!  I figured the reason she was carrying it was that it flat out refused to move.  This is probably the only dog that HOPES it gets put in a kennel while its owners are gone.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, DaphneCat said:

I thought the same thing!  I figured the reason she was carrying it was that it flat out refused to move.  This is probably the only dog that HOPES it gets put in a kennel while its owners are gone.

They are on probably on the escalator because Pudge and Sludge were too lazy to take the stairs. The dog looks like he'd prefer to get some exercise

• Love 4
59 minutes ago, deirdra said:

They are on probably on the escalator because Pudge and Sludge were too lazy to take the stairs. The dog looks like he'd prefer to get some exercise

No kidding, he's looking at the camera like - "I am Dog?  I run?"  Just because our super-fit, Soul-Cycle/yoga gals are too lazy to walk up some stairs doesn't mean Dog wouldn't enjoy it (sorry, I don't know Dog's name, I just know I want to adopt him and I am not even a dog person).

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

It looks like the dumbass is carrying that poor dog so that he has to straddle her body. Her torso is a lot wider than his pelvis, which is where his legs originate. Just because his legs will go there does not mean they should go there, with her deciding on the amount of pressure and where it is applied; she can't feel what he feels. No wonder the sad eyes. WTF.

She and her mother are entirely unlikable. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 14

I am just dying to see how “woke” Mariah responds to news the owner of her beloved Soul Cycle is throwing a huge Donald Trump fundraiser in the Hamptons and prices are 5,000 up to $250,000 per plate! 

If Taylor Swift can’t avoid Mariah’s woke wrath, I can only imagine what will happen here! 

(I’m not really dying to see. For all her alleged social justice wokeness, Mariah at her core is still the most self centered person I’ve seen in a long time! She won’t give up her soul cycle selfies!)

• Useful 2
  • Love 19
8 hours ago, FreemefromTV said:

I am just dying to see how “woke” Mariah responds to news the owner of her beloved Soul Cycle is throwing a huge Donald Trump fundraiser in the Hamptons and prices are 5,000 up to $250,000 per plate! 

If Taylor Swift can’t avoid Mariah’s woke wrath, I can only imagine what will happen here! 

(I’m not really dying to see. For all her alleged social justice wokeness, Mariah at her core is still the most self centered person I’ve seen in a long time! She won’t give up her soul cycle selfies!)

Does Mariah have a deal with Soul Cycle? Does she get paid or free classes for posting on SM? If so, I can see her coming up with a rationalization for continuing to go there.

Many of the rich and corporations actually donate to both parties to hedge their bets. Of course, a fund-raiser such as this one is hard to ignore--but I doubt Mariah vets every single business that she patronizes.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Adiba said:

Does Mariah have a deal with Soul Cycle? Does she get paid or free classes for posting on SM? If so, I can see her coming up with a rationalization for continuing to go there.

Many of the rich and corporations actually donate to both parties to hedge their bets. Of course, a fund-raiser such as this one is hard to ignore--but I doubt Mariah vets every single business that she patronizes.

SC doesn't NEED to comp classes to someone like Mariah. She's very low on the Equinox/SC celebrity totem pole. 

I've tried a few classes at SC and while the music was great, honestly the workout, for me, wasn't enough cardio - could not get my heart rate up very far, I tried adjusting the tension to get a tougher workout and the instructor berated me a little for not having my RPMs over 100. Everyone else was going 120+ like a hamster on meth. When I taught I kept the RPMs averaging between 70-90 (with resistance to keep the watts over 200+) which is the average for most hardcore outdoor cyclists. But whatever.

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
On 8/4/2019 at 3:24 PM, ginger90 said:

Hot damn, this is GROSS!

I literally just puked a little because her heinous stench comes off so clearly in this picture. From her moist crotch and camel toe to her unwashed head of smelly scalp with likely dandruff and other things (might be a tick or two getting smothered in hair grease).

She thinks this looks good, which is great for her. No body shaming on my part, but for the sake of all that is holy, BATHE ! I am still not sure what type of image she is trying to promote, but, no matter how you slice it, this is not the image of healthy life balance. Hey, I am chunky, I don't look good in yoga wear but hell if I am posting my woke self on the world wide web with stupid commentary.

Live life, you might v like it. Be who you are, no shame in that. But shut the fuck up already or be what you are promoting.

I need to look at something v v appealing to my eyes now to focus better. Off for a v v V sexy shot of my main man, Bruce Springsteen.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, Fig Newton said:

Hot damn, this is GROSS!

I literally just puked a little because her heinous stench comes off so clearly in this picture. From her moist crotch and camel toe to her unwashed head of smelly scalp with likely dandruff and other things (might be a tick or two getting smothered in hair grease).

She thinks this looks good, which is great for her. No body shaming on my part, but for the sake of all that is holy, BATHE ! I am still not sure what type of image she is trying to promote, but, no matter how you slice it, this is not the image of healthy life balance. Hey, I am chunky, I don't look good in yoga wear but hell if I am posting my woke self on the world wide web with stupid commentary.

Live life, you might v like it. Be who you are, no shame in that. But shut the fuck up already or be what you are promoting.

I need to look at something v v appealing to my eyes now to focus better. Off for a v v V sexy shot of my main man, Bruce Springsteen.  

Large people can look great in leggings - they just have to be the right cut/style/fit for their body type. 

This isn't meant to be a plug, but I'm a huge fan of Fabletics (especially their pocket capris). They show their clothes on women of all sizes and they look GOOD. 

I think the Brown girls tend to be pear or apple shaped. Not sure if thats from Kody's side, the moms, or a little of both.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Fig Newton said:

Hot damn, this is GROSS!

You certainly paint a picture!  Hilarious!

50 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Large people can look great in leggings - they just have to be the right cut/style/fit for their body type. 

This isn't meant to be a plug, but I'm a huge fan of Fabletics (especially their pocket capris). They show their clothes on women of all sizes and they look GOOD. 

I think the Brown girls tend to be pear or apple shaped. Not sure if thats from Kody's side, the moms, or a little of both.

Good to know!

• Love 3

I subscribed to Fabletics for a couple of years, a few years ago.  I'm still wearing the clothes I bought from them.  No LuLaNoNo rips in them, either.

Unsubscribing was a little difficult.  I had to call and talk the person into cancelling.  She was nice about it, but persistent in encouraging me to continue.  I had purchased enough to last, and it does hold up well.

I couldn't imagine finding a crappier-looking pair of pants than Pudge is proudly showing off!  I'm an old lady (COL) and I wouldn't be caught dead in those ugly things.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

I couldn't imagine finding a crappier-looking pair of pants than Pudge is proudly showing off!  I'm an old lady (COL) and I wouldn't be caught dead in those ugly things.

That's the thing - those pants (in my own COL opinion) are both fitted, and yet - not fitted.  And super high-waisted.  And highly unflattering.  And yet, Special Snowflake poses like she must be the cutest Snowflake that anyone ever saw!  It boggles the mind.

However, this is the daughter of the woman who wore a tight, shiny, pea-green, ill-fitting, probably flammable dress to a commitment ceremony and thought she was the cat's pajamas, so.  There you have it, I guess?

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 8
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

That's the thing - those pants (in my own COL opinion) are both fitted, and yet - not fitted.  And super high-waisted.  And highly unflattering.  And yet, Special Snowflake poses like she must be the cutest Snowflake that anyone ever saw!  It boggles the mind.

However, this is the daughter of the woman who wore a tight, shiny, pea-green, ill-fitting, probably flammable dress to a commitment ceremony and thought she was the cat's pajamas, so.  There you have it, I guess?

Excellent point!  That dress was just a dozen kinds of wrong.  Hehe, I remember when Christine was freaking out about Mykelti marrying FT, and Kootie was wearing an ugly red shirt that really showed off his oversized gut.  So that subfamily of three all have the worst taste imaginable in apparel.  Not even considering Meri's LuLaRags.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, laurakaye said:

However, this is the daughter of the woman who wore a tight, shiny, pea-green, ill-fitting,  SEE-THROUGH probably flammable dress to a commitment ceremony and thought she was the cat's pajamas, so.  There you have it, I guess?

Fixed yr post ; -)

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, laurakaye said:

This is such a PERFECT description!!!  I lost it at 'probably flammable' 🤣

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Now that the news is out about the SoulCycle fundraiser, members are threatening to cancel their memberships en masse.  Let's just see how woke and proudly queer Princess Pudge really is.  

• Love 11
43 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Now that the news is out about the SoulCycle fundraiser, members are threatening to cancel their memberships en masse.  Let's just see how woke and proudly queer Princess Pudge really is.  

People have been commenting on it on that IG post but she hasn't blocked or responded...yet.

• Useful 3
10 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

People have been commenting on it on that IG post but she hasn't blocked or responded...yet.

I was wondering. I don't do IG so thanks for that update.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

Estimated level of wokeness?

I'd say 50-50 depending on posts by her sycophants.  After all, SC is all about "honoring her body" and we all know how much she blathers on about that.  I don't think she'll defend the owner but I doubt she'll speak out either.  She's all hot air when it comes to actually standing up on an issue.

• Love 12

The pressure is on. She almost has to comment now, right?

In an email to employees Friday CEO Melanie Whelan announced a “social justice” program that will allow instructors to schedule complimentary classes with proceeds benefiting “whatever cause is true in their heart.”

Whelan’s email specified that instructors will be paid for teaching the free classes—customers normally pay up to $42—and that all corresponding proceeds will be given to “social justice causes” chosen by employees, and paid by the company. SoulCycle currently employs over 350 instructors across 94 facilities.

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2019/08/soulcycle-social-justice-classes-trump

Edited by suomi
  • Love 4

All of her woke buzz words are taken right from SC propaganda - enlightened, social justice, inclusive.  It's all a load of BS as evidenced by what's going on politically. 

Time for Pudge to shit or get off the pot.  Either she's queer and proud or she's a corporate shill. Can't have it both ways.

• Love 15

I wonder if Mariah goes to Soul Cycle because so many celebrities go there. Maybe she wants to be part of the cool kids.  I know a lot of people who spin (I don’t get it because it’s not my thing) and none of them would ever go there. They all go to independent places where they become friends with the owners and instructors and have holiday and birthday rides. Honestly, they talk about spin like it’s a cult. It’s weird. Also, these are people who make significantly more than Mariah makes and still think Soul Cycle is overpriced. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 7

"I wouldn't change the world for it".  I think she means "I wouldn't change it for the world".  But who knows, Mariah does think she is capable of changing the world, one woke idea at a time.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Does, “I wouldn’t change the world for it “, make sense to anyone?

Or do I just not get it?

I’m sure she meant to say ‘wouldn’t change it for the world’. Just standard lazy Brown errors they don’t bother proofreading and correcting, before sending posts out to the masses. 

Also, again with those heinous front bum accentuating pants! She needs to take tips from her fellow, leggings-as-pants, college friend here; she does it right with a longer top covering the camel toe and a darker color. 

• Love 11

Her blonde hair roots look terrible.  Her hair needs washing too, I am sure.  

This clueless brat needs to wear black pants, and nothing this tight.  She'd look less pudgy.  Like Sofa said, a longer top is in order, too.  

Sludge gets the honor of photographing this trip.  How boring for her.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

I swear she looks worse with every picture she posts.  Hideously tight pants (can you say fungal infection), greasy stringy hair, squinty-eyed smile.  Just ugh.

And complete radio silence about SoulCycle.   Guess her concern for the LGBTQ community comes and goes at will.

• Love 17
2 hours ago, riverblue22 said:

The blonde roots look bad but if she has decided to stop coloring her hair I'm all for it.  She seems to have picked up a "go natural" vibe during her yoga trip.  

But the yellow streaks appear to be new and unnatural.  She sure looks "full up" of pudge food.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Day 4 since the news about the SC founder and his $100,000 a plate fundraiser.  Does Mariah think nobody notices she hasn't made a statement?  Guess that rainbow march was just for show.  Her queer wokeness is apparently all a sham for the cameras, the flavor of the month until something else shiny catches her eye.

• Love 3