Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

Mariah could volunteer at an organization that helps immigrants, but instead she decides to hold yoga classes - but only a portion of the donations will be donated in turn. Wow, sign me up! Way to sacrifice, Mariah. 

Edited by MargeGunderson
  • LOL 5
  • Love 11

So, if you had to guess, which poster do you think signed up for Mariah’s newsletter?

I’m sure someone correctly guessed. I didn’t include pictures, they’ve all been posted previously.

Appologies to those who are not interested.

your weekly dose of real wellness

——————————————
newsletter from mariah brown — community

Ask yourself, right now in this moment, what it is that you need most — body, mind, & soul. 

Student of Life

We are constantly taking in information all around us and keeping the mindset of learning in all instances of life is something that I truly enjoy. I love how accessible information is right now and one of my favorite forms of information is podcasts. Last week, I binged Nice Try: Utopian - it was fascinating to learn about different places throughout the world trying to find the perfect place. Give it a listen if you want to learn something new!

in case you missed it… 

this week’s favorite things 

If there were ever a pair of pants I never wanted to take off, its these bad boys. I’ve been wearing them all over my instagram lately and lots of you have asked — so I linked them here! Unfortunately, the size range is not super inclusive. Here is hoping that changes soon. (P.S. They are v stretchy but I sized up for a looser looking fit!)

I have a whole blog post on my new gravity filtration system coming up soon, but what I will tell you now is that I am learning a lot about healthy hydration and this system has been super important in my routine to make sure we are getting what we need — and filtering out everything we don’t!

Koda truly is the light of my life, but he sure likes to tug when we are on walks. The Gentle Leader has been an absolute game changer when it comes to walking this kid — he doesn’t pull at all anymore and I couldn’t recommend it enough!

What is going well for you this week?
———————————

Audrey & I have finally started wedding planning! Nothing major and certainly no details have been finalized AT ALL, but it sure is fun to get our collective creative juices flowing & to brainstorm how we want our special day to look & feel. PLUS, just imagine how cute the lil pups are going to be! 

Now, what about you? Take this time to reflect what is going well for you, however big or small. Gratitude breeds happiness.

Intuitive Movement 
————————————

I never would have thought I would say this, but I am absolutely falling in love with running. Or run/jog/walking. It’s a new kind of movement that feels good in my body — and I am listening to my body always, but especially when it comes to running. The only goal I have right now is to enjoy the run and to let it help me grow. These runs have been a kind of meditation for me, a way to honor my body in a new and exciting way.

At the bottom of the newsletter is what appears to be her home address. She’s a smart one!

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
26 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

your weekly dose of real wellness

Excuse me while I reach for my barf bag.  Damn, she is tiresome.

And all of this meaningless blather from someone who thinks taking pictures of herself over a sewer cover are artsy.

• LOL 8
  • Love 6

I wonder which are the pants she never wants to take off, because the most recent ones I can think of were so horrid you couldn't even call them old lady pants~

I do have to say, however, I am rather impressed that Mariah was able to get into that position over the sewer grate. I'm not sure I could have done that even when I was a kid!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, riverblue22 said:

I wonder which are the pants she never wants to take off, because the most recent ones I can think of were so horrid you couldn't even call them old lady pants~

It was these:

D9DBDE16-B9D3-41A3-BE76-470745C95E09.jpeg

• Love 3
2 hours ago, riverblue22 said:

I was wondering if it was those too tight, ugly ones too. Thanks for the pic @ginger90

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

The whole post appears to be one huge ad.  She plugged a podcast, some black pants, water filter, and a dog harness. 

Riveting stuff!

Podcasts - hey!  Are those new?  I have never heard of those before!  Stretchy black pants?  Woo hoo - sign me up!  I wonder where I can find some of those - surely I can't just walk into any clothing store and find some...I will DM Mariah about that and let you guys know!  And shut! up!  Water filters?  What do those do, I wonder - do they, like - filter water?  Color me shocked!  And I have never seen a dog in a harness before - whoa, who invented those?  Did Mariah invent them?  Brilliant!  

What is going well for me?  Well, today I have to go buy some stretchy black pants, sip filtered water while listening to this "podcast" thing Mariah referenced, and check out the neighborhood dogs to see if any of them wear a harness!  I have a very full day ahead, thanks to one Mariah L, Brown, Super Genius!

P.S. @ginger90...we cannot thank you enough for your sacrifice to keep the snark freely flowing in this thread.  Let us know if you need anything...wine, chocolate, bourbon...anything.

• LOL 12
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Sofa Sloth said:

‘I have a whole blog post on my new gravity filtration system coming up soon, but what I will tell you now is that I am learning a lot about healthy hydration and this system has been super important in my routine to make sure we are getting what we need — and filtering out everything we don’t!’

Ooohh no way! a whole blog post devoted to what a water filter does!  Who here knew water filters, wait for it...filter water?  

She probably thinks "gravity" makes her "filtration system" more earthy.  I've been using Brita filters for years.  Of course they (and most water filters) work using gravity too, they just don't bother to state the obvious in their marketing.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Hm, stretchy black pants AKA leggings, I have 5 or 6 pairs. Water filter also check. No pull dog harness purchased the week my mom and her pull you down dog moved in. Pod casts I hate them and may have lasted through one definitely not as many as three.  And I’m a COL. Call us back when you’ve lived a little and grown up Mariah.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, B in Lee said:

WTF is "intersectionality"?

intersectionality [ in-ter-sek-shuh-nal-i-tee ]

noun

the theory that the overlap of various social identities, as race, gender, sexuality, and class,contributes to the specific type of systemic oppression and discrimination experienced by an individual (often used attributively):Her paper uses a queer intersectionality approach.

the oppression and discrimination resulting from the overlap of an individual’s various social identities:the intersectionality of oppression experienced by black women.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/intersectionality

in·ter·sec·tion·al·i·ty  /ˌin(t)ərsekSHəˈnalədē/

noun

noun: intersectionality; plural noun: intersectionalities

the interconnected nature of social categorizations such as race, class, and gender as they apply to a given individual or group, regarded as creating overlapping and interdependent systems of discrimination or disadvantage.

"through an awareness of intersectionality, we can better acknowledge and ground the differences among us"

• Useful 4

"merging her knowledge and passion of wellness and social justice"

Yeah, by bringing a fake ESA on a plane, having phantom yoga classes that apparently no one attends, promises "a portion" (likely a nickel) of payment for said classes to some oblique immigrant group (notice the group is not named nor is there any contact information like there is with her shilling companies), hawking water that she lied about using, and selling her soul to any company willing to buy it.

If that's her definition of social justice, I'm out.

• Love 16

Turns out Mariah’s low key deep in the Lulahellno pyramid scheme too. Of course she is, I’m sure her sloth clinger fiancée has zero ambition to do it alone and her mother’s been slugging the kool-aid, it was only a matter of time.  Now I have even more reason to dislike her. They sell together under ‘Rainbow Lularoe’ 🙄

969450CF-CEC2-49A0-92D4-5B87101A96D0.thumb.jpeg.15c463643aba1950cbccc8cd0bcbba6f.jpeg

Of course there’s no mention of ‘her side business’ on her ‘wellness blog’ or Instagram either.  Hard to be a ‘social justice warrior and feminist’ who dedicates her yoga sessions to women and children in crisis, when you have a double life pulling folx into a scheme that specifically targets and exploits low income earners and in particular, women.

MLM’s sell a lie to women about a life of wealth and abundance; women are bullied by the up line to buy sell and recruit, they lose friends and family, get into debt in certain cases and are encouraged to spend time AWAY from their children, (they don’t tell you that when they recruit you). MLMs keep the vast majority of the women in their schemes unsuccessful, and actually limit their choices...and then there’s Mariah our woke feminist plugging for people to join her and Audrey’s ‘team’. *cough downline *cough. 

C07D8ADE-DD60-4C27-8C8B-56CBE43921C7.thumb.jpeg.a4c4a0953318098e80befb258c071ca3.jpeg

This is why MLM is a feminist issue and much like the Soul Cycle/Trump situation, it highlights the fact Mariah is a clueless, money-orientated, double standard biarch who has no real interest in caring for the health and rights of others. 

https://medium.com/@woodthewriter/the-lies-of-the-bossbabes-how-mlms-are-holding-back-feminism-9cf5607c746e

Edited by Sofa Sloth
Spellingk and grammar
  • Love 23
28 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

This is why MLM is a feminist issue and much like the Soul Cycle/Trump situation, it highlights the fact Mariah is a clueless, money-orientated,  double standard biarch who has no real interest in caring for the health and rights of others. 

Well said, internet winner of the day.

• Love 9
On 8/14/2019 at 8:13 PM, Sofa Sloth said:

The picture composition is actually pretty cool for a change, I actually like the pose and the simplistic style.

Garghh who even I am? 🤦🏼‍♀️  that hurt to type so here comes the usual snark -

She still looks unwashed and narcissistic. Is she capable of capturing and posting anything that isn’t herself, or her food? Her instagram is a snore fest of narcissism, self obsession and terrible grammar. 

Her faux activism is nauseating and insincere. If she’s only donating a ‘portion of the proceeds’ what is the point? That could be literally $1 or less depending on who attends and how charitable she decides to be. It’s only to make herself look good. Either do a fully charitable class with full proceeds going to your cause, or don’t bother.   

Where is the donation going? How will she get money to detainees? 

• Love 7

For all of Mariah's pontificating about loving the person one is, regardless of flaws, I am shocked, I tell ya shocked, that she dyes her natural blond hair to an unflattering dark color.  Isn't the act of dyeing her hair the antithesis of her proclaimed appreciation of her natural self?

• LOL 5
  • Love 12
17 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

For all of Mariah's pontificating about loving the person one is, regardless of flaws, I am shocked, I tell ya shocked, that she dyes her natural blond hair to an unflattering dark color.  Isn't the act of dyeing her hair the antithesis of her proclaimed appreciation of her natural self?

She doesn't even know who she is. She is a clueless parrot.

• Love 15

I wish she'd honour her body and hair by washing them. The dark box dye does not hide the grease.  I'm just thankful I don't have smell-o-vision.

Are they defying the Church of Kodouche by drinking at a beer and cider garden?

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Higgins said:

Where is the donation going? How will she get money to detainees? 

Exactly.  I can say I "support" the troops in Afghanistan, the refugees at the border, and the Society of Bald Men but if I don't actually fork over money or goods it's just a load of hot air.

As an aside, I do support the troops with baking and care packages every month.  But I don't blather about it on social media, I don't do it for credit, I do it for the kids far from home.

• Love 13

I caaaaaan’t (screamed with the passion of Maddie birthing in the tub) with that gross looking blonde stripe of regrowth! Either go back your natural colour if you’re that busy pretending to care about others, that you can’t chuck your dollar store box dye through, or maintain your dye job properly! Yeeesh. You’re on TV, you’re trying to be an influencer...put some actual effort in to your public persona lazy woman! 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • LOL 12

Great detective work.  Most are not surprising except (to me) FT not following Christine.  Didn't she gush how much she loved him at one point?  I mean, she's his mother-in-law for pete's sake.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Great detective work.  Most are not surprising except (to me) FT not following Christine.  Didn't she gush how much she loved him at one point?  I mean, she's his mother-in-law for pete's sake.

Sorry it wasn’t clear how I wrote it there, Tony and Kody mutually unfollow, Tony doesn’t follow Christine, but she does actually follow him. She may not be aware he doesn’t like her. Haha just assumptions 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • Love 8

I am actually surprised that Kody doesn't follow Meri.  Even if he can't stand her, he should know that for the show's sake he should follow all of his wives since, you know, love should be multiplied and all that.  What a crock.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

Thank You Sofa Sloth, our official Super Sleuth!

I wonder if all those that don't follow Meri refrain for fear of being accused of spying on her.  She strikes me as paranoid, amongst her many other charming attributes.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Sandy W said:

Thank You Sofa Sloth, our official Super Sleuth!

I wonder if all those that don't follow Meri refrain for fear of being accused of spying on her.  She strikes me as paranoid, amongst her many other charming attributes.

I agree that Meri probably prefers that the fambly not follow her, and get an idea of the kind of bank she's making (and gifting to that Wokey Pudge.)  Kootie should at least be following her, keeping up the pretense of being interested in her whereabouts, although we all know he doesn't give a rat's ass.  

• Love 6

Can't you block someone from following you? Does it show up differently than an unfollow?

Pudge & Sludge are too busy recovering from their vacation and working on their wedding plans to sell LuLaNo.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, deirdra said:

Can't you block someone from following you? Does it show up differently than an unfollow?

Pudge & Sludge are too busy recovering from their vacation and working on their wedding plans to sell LuLaNo.

You can block someone from following. When you block someone, that person won't be able to find your profile, posts or story on Instagram. People aren't notified when you block them. We’d never know if that was the case and Meri did that but interesting point, it’s possible she purposely cut off the adults so that they were out of the loop 🤔 

• Useful 4
  • Love 1

If Kody doesn’t follow her then he likely doesn’t see all those “sexy” pics that Meri posts suggesting that she’s hooking up with other men. 😆 She’s doing it for nothing.

Edited by YupItsMe
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, ginger90 said:

A comment on one of Audrey’s Instagram posts, she hasn’t responded:

89255DE3-329B-4050-AFCB-A35C8871C7CF.jpeg

Yeah the last post was on the 12th July, over a month ago! Mariah was trying to shill all these Lulahellno ‘Jessie swing dresses’ for $50 each, (which to me look like flimsy, see-through, cheap T-shirt’s, but what would I know? I’m a silly monogamist who obviously doesn’t get #flagstafffashion 😆)

5CA4472D-7D73-4C71-AA87-E7882A5D29BF.thumb.jpeg.0c3dcb7f858c5cc4bea1cda2b88af505.jpeg

So I had thought it might be nice, if we all choose one to wear to the next annual Primetimer Sister Wives reunion taking place in Chi town next year? Granted it’s not appropriate attire for soul-cycling or community yoga with Mariah, but be great for pensively lounging at cafes with our green stuff on toast or posing for selfies on random sidewalks. I think they’d go fab with some queer white sneakers. Thoughts? 

Also if you’re all in agreement, I call dibs on the drab non-descript brown one that could only be described as a poo costume A40EA67C-C518-4F5B-8495-FF4485EF30B8.jpeg.2dc93b721dd1909622e1f9be01139cd1.jpeg

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • LOL 21
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Also if you’re all in agreement, I call dibs on the drab non-descript brown one that could only be described as a poo costume 

You are very welcome to it.  At least it doesn't have a fang-bearing chihuahua at crotch level.

Gawd, those things are totally hideous.  They are just long t-shirts with no shaping whatsoever.  How can they get away with charging for something with 2 seams up the side and a couple on top to hold this shitshow together?

• LOL 1
  • Love 9