Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

35 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

E290AA33-AA0B-4862-ACEF-E826CA61197E.jpeg

622FDEE7-1644-4A41-A38C-A0875B962FE7.jpeg

Well, after my brief hiatus I'm glad to see that Mariah made it back Stateside in one piece.  Was rather worried for her, flying through the emotionally fraught skies without her (un)certified ESA dog and all. You're a real trooper!  🙄

• LOL 15
  • Love 1

Did anyone else notice Mariah posted a pic with her and Audrey and a middle aged man slightly in the background? She captioned it with something about loving their cameraman. Just as I was about to take a screenshot to post here, it was deleted. 

Could this have been a clue that there will be a next season? Wedding special? 

If it doesn’t have to do with the show, what on earth would they be filming?

• Love 2
Just now, LilWharveyGal said:

Axe throwing is very trendy in hipster circles right now. It probably falls under her definition of "self-care" since you can blow off some steam. Maybe it gave the ESAs the night off. 

Yes, very trendy.  I think there are 2 such places near us.   I thought my husband would go for it, but he isn't going to pay $$ to do something he can do for free on some timber land we own.    I am waiting to see the patients on my600pl go to some axe places in Houston.  

Now that I think about it,  I might watch if all the wives went to one of these places and threw axes at a picture of Kody. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

Seems like throwing axes is a weird thing to do after spending a couple of weeks in Bali learning how to teach (and experience) the calmness of yoga.  

* I suspected that the calm yoga-life would be a passing phase once she got back to Chicago. But, at least she finished the training and continues to practice yoga (and seems good at it) which is more than we can say for Whitney "WannaBe" Thore (who would take one class and proclaim to be a yogi).  

2 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

OMG the hair.  I want the name of that salon she supposedly went to.  People need to be warned.

* Well, to be fair, the stylist is only following directions. Mariah probably wanted it to look like a used, dirty mop. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
(edited)

Nice picture of members from the convention for the unwashed-bad-scrunch-hair-society. I can practically fill the wokeness from lack of deodorant radiating from the image. At least they’ve all upped their eyebrow game by leaving them the heck alone for a change. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, Meowwww said:

Another view of the hair.  Weird black roots.  

38ADDCC5-A0C2-4B98-BBB6-D1CA8AB0C20E.jpeg

So we know Mariah has naturally blonde hair. Here it appears she has darkened her natural blonde roots and lightened the ends of her almost-black, dyed hair. 

Why wouldn't she let her blonde grow out and get lowlights instead? Way less damaging and she could avoid the yellow, brassy, damaging stage of bleaching. Instead she seems to want it to break off and look like yellow straw on those ends. Her hair looks like a mop that was used after a kitchen fire. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
37 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Here it appears she has darkened her natural blonde roots and lightened the ends of her almost-black, dyed hair. 

What happened was they didn't match the color.  This is the reason I go to the same person to have my hair colored.  She uses  the same color every time to cover the roots and then she adds some highlights.  And I tried several different stylists until I found one who knew what they were doing.

• Love 8

The cynical mean part of me thinks they don’t even enter the studio, just show up looking their usual sweaty and disheveled selves, pose for the cheesy photo by the entrance sign, collect the Instagram influencer coin and head straight on to the nearest woke coffee place for avo on toast. Sorry not sorry. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

It's that or she's trying to look as disgusting a possible because people talk about that more.

9 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

The cynical mean part of me thinks they don’t even enter the studio, just show up looking their usual sweaty and disheveled selves, pose for the cheesy photo by the entrance sign, collect the Instagram influencer coin and head straight on to the nearest woke coffee place for avo on toast. Sorry not sorry. 

• LOL 2
3 hours ago, deirdra said:

Are there no showers at Soul Cycle?

There are at the one near my house! I got a 3 pack to try SC out after they opened and I prefer the cycling classes at my regular gym. $32 a class. Yikes. 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Uncapitalised sentences, rookie spelling errors, typos and bad grammar. Did she quite and hire Mykelti to handle her Instagram for the day? 

Also spoiler alert everyone, they’re gay! 

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Sofa Sloth said:

Uncapitalised sentences, rookie spelling errors, typos and bad grammar.

Plus the whole seemingly random replacement of letters with "x".  Sometimes x is used for an e, sometimes for an s.  Is there some sort of guide for this that I haven't read yet? 

I am obviously missing the symbolism because, frankly, it just looks stupid to me.  None of my gay friends or relatives does that kind of stuff.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Kohola3 said:

Plus the whole seemingly random replacement of letters with "x".  Sometimes x is used for an e, sometimes for an s.  Is there some sort of guide for this that I haven't read yet? 

I am obviously missing the symbolism because, frankly, it just looks stupid to me.  None of my gay friends or relatives does that kind of stuff.

I’ve never seen it either Kohola. Either we just aren’t woke enough for the symbolism, Mykelti wrote the caption for her or she was temporarily blinded by her heinous shoes or mop hair when typing. That’s all I can come up with. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

The x in woman and folks is to make it inclusive. How would one pronounce womxn, though?

I’m all for inclusivity and equal rights, but surely this can be conveyed using existing words and using traditional spelling. Here’s hoping her special snowflake stupidity doesn’t catch on and override centuries of correct language and spelling. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

The x in woman and folks is to make it inclusive.

But inclusive of whom?  Aren't people just people? Aren't folks just folks?   Isn't a gay woman still a woman unless there has been surgery involved? 

I'm not being argumentative.  I truly don't understand that whole thought process.  I don't see the point at all.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

The x in woman and folks is to make it inclusive. How would one pronounce womxn, though?

I kinda get womxn (doesn't depend on man for your identity) but folx COMPLETLEY baffles me.  Isn't folks all-inclusive?  It doesn't denote men in any way.  

Spoiler tag because I don't know how it got there or how to get rid of it.

Spoiler
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Why does she do that weird squinty, wide-mouth smile? It looks like the fake smile my toddler grandchildren give when told to smile for the camera.

• LOL 8
  • Love 6

Whoa, I'm going to be snarky here.  Sludge looks to have put on a few.

Obligatory child-grin and rainbow shoes on Pudge.  "Isn't that special?"  

That "x" crap bugs the shit out of me.  Enough already!  That's it!  I'm getting the hose out. Now get the H off my lawn, you pretentious little brats!

• LOL 13
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Yeah, it also could be to take the word "men" out of women.  I don't know, just a thought. 

• Love 6
49 minutes ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

Yeah, it also could be to take the word "men" out of women.  I don't know, just a thought. 

Honestly...I think that is the point

• Love 10
7 hours ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

You mean... The way the women's libbers did in the late 1960s when MEN SUCKED? Ha. 😂😂

• Love 6
On 5/27/2019 at 8:00 AM, LilWharveyGal said:

Axe throwing is very trendy in hipster circles right now. It probably falls under her definition of "self-care" since you can blow off some steam. Maybe it gave the ESAs the night off. 

There’s a place in Seattle where you can DRINK and throw axes. I can’t wait to go!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 5/27/2019 at 8:05 AM, Twopper said:

Now that I think about it,  I might watch if all the wives went to one of these places and threw axes at a picture of Kody. 

It might go a little something like this:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1