Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

15 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

"Cheesing?"  WTAF.  Can she get more annoying with stupid words like that?

What does that even mean?  In my day, cheesed off meant ticked off, exasperated.  What a poser.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11

‘Cheesing’ is the woke cool kid slang for grinning ear to ear.  

I know it’s been gone over many times, but I am so perplexed that Sludge is only 23 (or 22!) in this photo. While I appreciate she’s ‘cheesing’ here and this isn’t resting face, she still has the extended crows feet and neck laxity of a woman twice her age (and that is after the Instagram filter’s applied!) She has the kind of lipid dry skin type that will continue to age so rapidly, without diligent sun protection and a proper skincare routine. She’ll be wrinkled up crepe paper at Meri’s age. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

New to me as well... I also noticed one of the hashtags is "engayged"

Is that what gay people call engaged? Or is it just a Pudge thing?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I don't think that Pudge is a clever enough womxn to have come up with that on her own.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
47 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

I must say I liked that. No way Pudge thought of that. Clever play on words she saw and pilfered from somewhere; (to remind us that despite her famous fiancé Sludge looking masculine at times, she is indeed female and as their sexuality can’t be referenced and milked for publicity enough by these two, it’s imperative to include a gay hashtag in every post)

Sorry I sincerely hope this doesn’t come across in any way anti-gay, I absolutely love my LGBTQ community, I just hate these posers using it constantly for their own popularity. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Sofa Sloth said:

‘Cheesing’ is the woke cool kid slang for grinning ear to ear.  

I knew someone who used that term more than 15 years ago.  Maybe she isn't quite as current as she thinks?

• LOL 3
9 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

I knew someone who used that term more than 15 years ago.  Maybe she isn't quite as current as she thinks?

IKR?  I'm 81 yrs. old and I have heard about "big cheesy smiles" as long as I can remember.  I think it comes from "say cheese" when someone is about to take your picture.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
On 5/13/2019 at 12:31 PM, Kohola3 said:

Oh, for pete's sake.  STFU you vapid faker.  Go flow somewhere else.

I bet she forgets all of this yoga-babble within weeks of coming home and takes up the next "profound" flavor-of-the-month.

Nailed it.  Her flowi-ness is likely situational--once she hits a hard patch or someone says something about her she doesn't like, all the "feels" are gonna flow back into her original sourpuss self. 

Faker indeed. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
(edited)
15 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Yikes, don't tempt her because I am positive she'd be up for that particular challenge!

As someone who is considering going through yoga teacher training even though I am not 20 (or 30, or 40), it bugs me to no end that Snowflake someone came up with the cash to not only get the training but do it in freakin' Bali.  And sign me up as one who thinks she's mostly doing it for how woke it makes her look to her minions on social media.  I can't help but think that if she were doing it for altruistic or heartfelt reasons, she wouldn't need to craft these Posey McPoserson pictures and wait for her adoring masses to slobber over how great she is.  Blechhhh.  

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, Sandy W said:

I'm 81 yrs. old and I have heard about "big cheesy smiles" as long as I can remember. 

And I remember my mom saying something was "cheesy" if it was tawdry.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

And I remember my mom saying something was "cheesy" if it was tawdry.  

Yes! "cheesy" and "chintzy" were used to describe less than desirable quality items.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Yikes, don't tempt her because I am positive she'd be up for that particular challenge!

As someone who is considering going through yoga teacher training even though I am not 20 (or 30, or 40), it bugs me to no end that Snowflake someone came up with the cash to not only get the training but do it in freakin' Bali.  And sign me up as one who thinks she's mostly doing it for how woke it makes her look to her minions on social media.  I can't help but think that if she were doing it for altruistic or heartfelt reasons, she wouldn't need to craft these Posey McPoserson pictures and wait for her adoring masses to slobber over how great she is.  Blechhhh.  

Exactly, training in Bali is all about pretentiousness 

She's always pointing out how "woke" she is.... yet she's all about cliches 

From the top of her head to the tips of her toes she's one big cliche.... her greasy gross hair, her piercings, her tattoos, the grungy clothes, her "cheesy" vocabulary blah, blah, blah the list is endless.

Literally everything is pretense with this one, in her world the only thing that matters is WHERE you went to school or WHERE you got your training.

Westminster College, Loyola etc etc now Yoga training in Bali... it's a shame that her nitwit fans don't recognize her for the pompous ass that she really is

She's disturbingly shallow and the exact opposite of a serious social warrior.

• Love 15

Shallow as an almost-dried-out mud puddle.  This is what's going to grad school?  God help our future.  I just want to slap her pretentious and smarmy little face!

She annoys me the most of any of the Brown Clown spawn, many times over.

• Love 12
5 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Many of the very best yoga trainers in the WORLD are right here in the US. There was absolutely no need for Mariah to schlep all the way to Bali. 

• Love 11
(edited)
18 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Exactly, training in Bali is all about pretentiousness 

She's always pointing out how "woke" she is.... yet she's all about cliches 

From the top of her head to the tips of her toes she's one big cliche.... her greasy gross hair, her piercings, her tattoos, the grungy clothes, her "cheesy" vocabulary blah, blah, blah the list is endless.

Literally everything is pretense with this one, in her world the only thing that matters is WHERE you went to school or WHERE you got your training.

Westminster College, Loyola etc etc now Yoga training in Bali... it's a shame that her nitwit fans don't recognize her for the pompous ass that she really is

She's disturbingly shallow and the exact opposite of a serious social warrior.

Truly "woke" people don't need to remind everyone all the time to impress them. The way they exist and treat others does that for them. 

I can only imagine Mariah would be like Wolowitz from Big Bang Theory was when he went to space (just change the word "space" to "Bali"):

"When I was in Bali....."

"You think it's hot out? It was really hot when I was in Bali......"

Driving past a yoga studio: "They probably didn't to go Bali like I did."

Looking for lunch: "This isn't as good as what I had in Bali."

#Bali #IStudiedInBali #Can'tStopTalkingAboutBali #GonnaRemindYouEveryDayAboutBali #YouSuckYouDIdn'tStudyInBali

BALIBALIBALIBALIBALIBALIBALIBALIBALIBALI

Edited to add: Mariah doesn't give a fuck about the earth. That LuLaRoe shit she is hashtagging is cheaply made plastic clothing that is not biodegradable. Fakey McFake! 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • LOL 3
  • Love 15
53 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Mariah doesn't give a fuck about the earth. That LuLaRoe shit she is hashtagging is cheaply made plastic clothing that is not biodegradable. Fakey McFake! 

I'll definitely give you this one.  Hadn't even thought about the fact that "Audge" hawks some of the most un-environmentally friendly shit on the planet.  It's one thing when your mother or "sisters" hawk it - you can't control what they do - but shouldn't your significant other share your values to some extent?  You can't support that shit and the planet at the same time.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Truly "woke" people don't need to remind everyone all the time to impress them. The way they exist and treat others does that for them. 

I can only imagine Mariah would be like Wolowitz from Big Bang Theory was when he went to space (just change the word "space" to "Bali"):

"When I was in Bali....."

"You think it's hot out? It was really hot when I was in Bali......"

Driving past a yoga studio: "They probably didn't to go Bali like I did."

Looking for lunch: "This isn't as good as what I had in Bali."

#Bali #IStudiedInBali #Can'tStopTalkingAboutBali #GonnaRemindYouEveryDayAboutBali #YouSuckYouDIdn'tStudyInBali

BALIBALIBALIBALIBALIBALIBALIBALIBALIBALI

Edited to add: Mariah doesn't give a fuck about the earth. That LuLaRoe shit she is hashtagging is cheaply made plastic clothing that is not biodegradable. Fakey McFake! 

Exactly, you nailed it.

Bali is all about its "name dropping" value and nothing more.... Just like Westminster, Loyola etc.

It will be her trump card in any discussion of yoga.... "Yes Wendy I understand what you're trying to describe....but I trained in BALI so let me explain it to you" 

Ugh!

• Love 14
8 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Exactly, you nailed it.

Bali is all about its "name dropping" value and nothing more.... Just like Westminster, Loyola etc.

It will be her trump card in any discussion of yoga.... "Yes Wendy I understand what you're trying to describe....but I trained in BALI so let me explain it to you" 

Ugh!

Or like people that went to Harvard, typified on TV by Frasier Crane and Rebecca from "Crazy ex-Girlfriend" who just have to remind you of that fact whenever they can squeeze it into the conversation, whether it fits or not.  Although I'm sure a Harvard education actually means something, unlike this Bali trip, which is typical of the types of trips those addicted to social media to want to take because it just makes their lives look soooooo fantastic to the rest of the world, and looking great to everyone else is literally ALL that matters to them.

• Love 10
12 hours ago, Yeah No said:

Or like people that went to Harvard, typified on TV by Frasier Crane and Rebecca from "Crazy ex-Girlfriend" who just have to remind you of that fact whenever they can squeeze it into the conversation, whether it fits or not.  Although I'm sure a Harvard education actually means something, unlike this Bali trip, which is typical of the types of trips those addicted to social media to want to take because it just makes their lives look soooooo fantastic to the rest of the world, and looking great to everyone else is literally ALL that matters to them.

And the thing is, these types of people could earn respect on their own without talking obsessively about (insert accomplishment). But they don't shut up about it and that's what pisses people off. 

• Love 9
22 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Exactly, you nailed it.

Ugh!

When did she have the time to train to be a yoga teacher?  This was just a short course she took in Bali.  To be a full fledged yoga instructor you need 500 hours.  A reduced course is 200 hours.  Haven't heard her mention it before, other than she goes to yoga.  I have a friend who is thinking about becoming one, but she said she doesn't know if she wants to put all that time into becoming an instructor for little pay, unless you live in areas where there are people with the money to cover $20-40 classes on a regular basis.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
45 minutes ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

When did she have the time to train to be a yoga teacher?  This was just a short course she took in Bali.  To be a full fledged yoga instructor you need 500 hours.  A reduced course is 200 hours.  Haven't heard her mention it before, other than she goes to yoga.  I have a friend who is thinking about becoming one, but she said she doesn't know if she wants to put all that time into becoming an instructor for little pay, unless you live in areas where there are people with the money to cover $20-40 classes on a regular basis.

Yeah, it's a pretty crowded field. There's a lot more certified yoga instructors out there than regular gigs. 

I was a GFI for one of the top high-end fitness clubs for 10 years. Members pay a lot in fees, so they expect the best. 

Instructors have to audition, then if they pass muster they're put on the Sub List. Starting pay was $35/class hour a few years ago, I expect it's $50/class hour now. There are mandatory certifications and re-certificaton trainings. If you're lucky enough to get a regular class on the schedule you better bust your tail to get a following. At my club if headcount was consistently low (under 10) then the spot will be given to someone else or moved. 

Pay is based on popularity - consistent high head count and high reviews (after each class participants can go into the app and give an anonymous opinion). We had a couple of fitness celebrities on staff that alwayshad packed classes - I'm guessing they probably made at least $200 per class hour if not more.

• Useful 10
  • Love 2
(edited)
6 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Yeah, it's a pretty crowded field. There's a lot more certified yoga instructors out there than regular gigs. 

I was a GFI for one of the top high-end fitness clubs for 10 years. Members pay a lot in fees, so they expect the best. 

Instructors have to audition, then if they pass muster they're put on the Sub List. Starting pay was $35/class hour a few years ago, I expect it's $50/class hour now. There are mandatory certifications and re-certificaton trainings. If you're lucky enough to get a regular class on the schedule you better bust your tail to get a following. At my club if headcount was consistently low (under 10) then the spot will be given to someone else or moved. 

Pay is based on popularity - consistent high head count and high reviews (after each class participants can go into the app and give an anonymous opinion). We had a couple of fitness celebrities on staff that alwayshad packed classes - I'm guessing they probably made at least $200 per class hour if not more.

It’s such a shame that yet again Mariah will have that advantage of being a minor celebrity with a following (‘as seen on reality show ‘Sister Wives’) to fall back on to be successful in that industry, (as presumably her name will entice a gym to hire her to get bodies on mats).   

It must be annoying for the passionate instructors out there, that have to work 10x harder to gain a class, but a lazy poser can swoop in with a name and sycophants that just want to ‘brown’ nose her (pardon the pun) and achieve success not really deserved.  

Side note, I just watched ‘Kody wants out s.10’ where Mariah states to camera at Meri’s B&B opening, ‘it’s not my dream, I’m not really interested in the house, it doesn’t benefit me in any way’... ugh typical spoilt brat attitude, if it’s not going to directly be all about her she couldn’t care less. She probably just showed up to the opening (with her ESA dog) not to support Meri, but for the TLC paycheck. 

Edited by Sofa Sloth
Grammar
  • Love 14
42 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

It’s such a shame that yet again Mariah will have that advantage of being a minor celebrity with a following (‘as seen on reality show ‘Sister Wives’) to fall back on to be successful in that industry, (as presumably her name will entice a gym to hire her to get bodies on mats).   

It must be annoying for the passionate instructors out there, that have to work 10x harder to gain a class, but a lazy poser can swoop in with a name and sycophants that just want to ‘brown’ nose her (pardon the pun) and achieve success not really deserved.  

Side note, I just watched ‘Kody wants out s.10’ where Mariah states to camera at Meri’s B&B opening, ‘it’s not my dream, I’m not really interested in the house, it doesn’t benefit me in any way’... ugh typical spoilt brat attitude, if it’s not going to directly be all about her she couldn’t care less. She probably just showed up to the opening (with her ESA dog) not to support Meri, but for the TLC paycheck. 

I can pretty much say about the national chain I was affiliated with - if she can't teach effectively and can't pass an audition, she won't be working there. 

But I'm guessing she hasn't thought that through. 

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

I bet dollars to donuts she has no intention of teaching.  This is just another fad that she can wax nostalgic about as she moves on to the next "deep" thing she comes across.  Teaching would require her to leave the coffee house and (presumably) shower and shampoo on a regular basis. 

I'll bet she never gets a job in social work for the same reasons - if she ever finishes school.  Too mundane for our magical snowflake.

• Love 21
5 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

I bet dollars to donuts she has no intention of teaching. 

Totally agree.  I bet some kissa$$ at the studio offhandedly said, "Gosh, you're so good at yoga you could be a teacher!"  Then Mariah saw the opportunity for a tropical vacation/yoga "sesh" and was off.  She hasn't said a single word about wanting to introduce others to yoga, or what techniques she learned that she's excited to share with a class, or anything along those lines.  

• Love 12
9 hours ago, LilWharveyGal said:

...to share...

I'm not sure sharing is in the Brown lexicon.  It's every man for himself and the easy buck.  Look at Janelle charging for her faux lifestyle "advice" - it's laughable but she still wants people to pay for it. 

I'm surprised that Princess Pudge hasn't installed a meter on her Instagram account so her sheeple would have to pay to adore her.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

I can pretty much say about the national chain I was affiliated with - if she can't teach effectively and can't pass an audition, she won't be working there. 

What is this “work” you speak of?  I don’t believe the Brown family is familiar with it. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

I bet dollars to donuts she has no intention of teaching.  This is just another fad that she can wax nostalgic about as she moves on to the next "deep" thing she comes across.  Teaching would require her to leave the coffee house and (presumably) shower and shampoo on a regular basis. 

I'll bet she never gets a job in social work for the same reasons - if she ever finishes school.  Too mundane for our magical snowflake.

She'd also have to kind and patient and not an asshole. Already failed right there. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
(edited)

Too bad her "brown-nose" fans are that dumb, to suck up to that poser.  Haha, "Brown nosers."  Two ways of being stupid.

Can't wait for the inevitable Eeyore/Pudge collaboration to come.  That should be a gold mine of snark.

Edited by xwordfanatik
losers to nosers
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

See? I knew it would happen!  "When I was in Bali......."

She better have some awesome training skills and work ethic to go along with "Bali" or she's in for a shock. The real world has this thing called "competition". 

• Love 7
26 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Wtf is she blabbering about.... 4:45 is dinner time in Bali?

No it isn't...  Dinner in Bali is 7-8pm

They eat later in the day and it's difficult to get a seat in some restaurants between 7-8pm.

I know this from experience.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Wtf is she blabbering about.... 4:45 is dinner time in Bali?

No it isn't...  Dinner in Bali is 7-8pm

They eat later in the day and it's difficult to get a seat in some restaurants between 7-8pm.

I know this from experience.

I think she means she’s newly back in Chicago, and 4:45 *AM* is when she’s posting, so she’s wide awake and hungry because it’s dinner time in Bali. She hasn’t adjusted from jet lag yet 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

I think she means she’s newly back in Chicago, and 4:45 *AM* is when she’s posting, so she’s wide awake and hungry because it’s dinner time in Bali. She hasn’t adjusted from jet lag yet 

Ohhhhh okay got it. 👍

My bad. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

Oh, she's so enigmatic, wants to make us work to ferret out her little words of wisdom. Apparently that's why she posted a picture from Bali with a stupid revelation about her hunger.

• Love 5
18 hours ago, LilWharveyGal said:

She hasn't said a single word about wanting to introduce others to yoga, or what techniques she learned that she's excited to share with a class, or anything along those lines.  

I’m not really sure what life looks like post-ytt but I’m excited to find out & excited to be able to share my love for yoga

She must have heard me. 😏

• LOL 5

OMG, the blonde roots look awful!  They are the same color as the girl’s hair standing next to her.  It’s too bad all the enlightenment didn’t make her go back to nature and her natural hair.  I’m also trying to make out what the girls are wearing - are those pleather sarongs? 😫

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

I'm not sure sharing is in the Brown lexicon.  It's every man for himself and the easy buck.  Look at Janelle charging for her faux lifestyle "advice" - it's laughable but she still wants people to pay for it. 

I'm surprised that Princess Pudge hasn't installed a meter on her Instagram account so her sheeple would have to pay to adore her.

I think the latest Brown money making scheme to capitalize on their Z-list celebrity since Lula-no is making money off being a social media "influencer".  It fits in nicely with the Brown tendency toward narcissism and laziness.

11 hours ago, ginger90 said:

What is that, a snowflake convention?

15 hours ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

It’s actually the basis for their entire family. Four-way dick. 

Or dick four ways, LOL.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

OMG, the blonde roots look awful!  They are the same color as the girl’s hair standing next to her.  It’s too bad all the enlightenment didn’t make her go back to nature and her natural hair.  I’m also trying to make out what the girls are wearing - are those pleather sarongs? 😫

She'd look so much better--and her actual age, not 15 years older--if she'd just go back to her natural hair color. 

• Love 10
45 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

She'd look so much better--and her actual age, not 15 years older--if she'd just go back to her natural hair color. 

I'm surprised she hasn't since she's all into nature and flow and mother earth woo-woo stuff. Somebody needs to point out the chemicals involved in hair dye - especially if you pick it up at the dollar store.

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

OMG, the blonde roots look awful!  They are the same color as the girl’s hair standing next to her.  It’s too bad all the enlightenment didn’t make her go back to nature and her natural hair.

2 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

I'm surprised she hasn't since she's all into nature and flow and mother earth woo-woo stuff. Somebody needs to point out the chemicals involved in hair dye - especially if you pick it up at the dollar store.

Maybe that's what she's doing - hence the blonde roots.  She could just be growing it out rather than bleaching out all the dye.

• Love 7

Mariah should team up with Meri and sell LulaNo for yogis.

Just imagine - down dog would constantly be interrupted as the yogis get into position and watch as their leggings rip right down the middle.

• LOL 14
(edited)
42 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

E290AA33-AA0B-4862-ACEF-E826CA61197E.jpeg

622FDEE7-1644-4A41-A38C-A0875B962FE7.jpeg

I hope she’s adding highlights and going back to her natural color. 

She looks happy here, as does Audge.  

Edited by Meowwww
Adding the part about happy.
  • Love 6