Type keyword(s) to search

Leon Brown: So Here's Me

Pallas
Message added by Scarlett45,

Leon is transgender and uses they/them pronouns. As defined in the GLAAD guidelines, they are a they, were a they, and will be a they unless they ever tell us something different.  Per those guidelines, referring to them as a woman or a girl or as she is not okay, regardless of any modifier placed before these words or the time period being discussed.  Referring to them by any name besides "Leon" or "Leo" is not appropriate, regardless of the time period being discussed. Intent matters and people may slip up. Let's strive to respect their identity.

Please review the guidelines of the site regarding the Hate Speech and Insensitive Language Policy, which includes guidelines from GLAAD for the LGBTQ+ community.

Also remember the Golden Rule of Primetimer is Be Civil.

• Start Topic

(edited)
8 minutes ago, LilWharveyGal said:

She's tired of people focusing on her weight...so the next pic she posts is in a swimsuit???

And what's with the random Spanish? "Water is life," in English doesn't sound enlightened enough?

Most people in Bali are trilingual and speak Indonesian, Balinese and English, not Spanish.

If you "don't know how to express" what you are feeling, stop typing and wait until you DO have something to say.

Next time try a one-piece bathing suit.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
38 minutes ago, LilWharveyGal said:

She's tired of people focusing on her weight...so the next pic she posts is in a swimsuit???

And what's with the random Spanish? "Water is life," in English doesn't sound enlightened enough?

She probably had to run it through Google translate.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
(edited)

"I've learned many profound lessons about myself."

What's left to learn, she has already spent her college years in deep introspection and navel gazing. 

Perhaps when she returns, she can team up with Janelle and share her cumulative 23 years of wisdom along with Janelle's esoteric yoga teachings.  Janelle can also expound on what a "Rock Star" water is...One can drink it, cook with it, bathe in it and occasionally clean ones' home with it.

Edited by Sandy W
water is life
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9
(edited)
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

5F3078EF-8EBB-438F-B27A-BC33D811E6C4.jpeg

Hiding those tuck shop lady arms in a flattering way across her chest like that, she must want another fight with the complimentary ‘you look slimmer’ commenters coming her way...Oh wait, no, I see she silenced those pesky positive people, by also exposing her back roll saddlebags there, phew! close call! 

This post is a pretentious pile of self serving crap. If she really had a close connection and appreciation for nature, then she’d probably know it’s best to keep her sweaty floundering body, out of pristine waterways for the sake of selfies and just love it from afar. I don’t know about Bali, but I know lots of natural waterfall beauty spots in Australia where swimming is banned, due to environmental damage careless people do. 

Also does this post remind anyone else of the Zoolander Merman? Earth to Mariah! Zoolander does water appreciation better than you. Give up. 

100A6F29-1D1B-4AA9-A612-C01C73E047EF.jpeg

Edited by Sofa Sloth
Spellingk
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, Sofa Sloth said:

This post is a pretentious pile of self serving crap.

Great statement. So true.  Every sappy, corny, cloying, stupid platitude in one "ain't I just adorbs" load of BS. 

And what earth-saving organizations does she belong to or support?  Greenpeace?  World Wildlife Fund?  Environmental Defense Fund? 

Has she calculated the carbon footprint she left by hauling ass to Bali when she could have taken a cab to a school in Chicago?  That flight dumped 2.32 tonnes of CO2 into the atmosphere.  Ponder on that a minute, Snowflake, and tell us again about profound lessons.

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
27 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

That flight dumped 2.32 tonnes of CO2 into the atmosphere.  Ponder on that a minute, Snowflake, and tell us again about profound lessons.

Perhaps she'll learn about the profound, life-giving blessing of clean air on her next trendy, expensive trip to Thailand or Belize or wherever.

• Love 8
12 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Great statement. So true.  Every sappy, corny, cloying, stupid platitude in one "ain't I just adorbs" load of BS. 

What's funny is that she cannot even articulate a platitude, she vaguely implies that she is learning new platitudes but doesn't tell us what they are. "I'm learning so much about myself and mother earth … blah blah blah".  Yeah? Like what? Enlighten us! (not that I really want to know, but don't her followers on SM expect more?)

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Like what? Enlighten us! (not that I really want to know, but don't her followers on SM expect more?)

Probably not.  Starry-eyed ass kissers just squee with delight at every insipid word she posts.  These are the brain dead people that buy every stupid thing that "influencers" endorse whether they need it or not, whether it works or not, whether it's worth the money or not.  The same cult followers that worship people like the Kartrashians and hang on their every word.

Lord, this world is in serious trouble....

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, Sandy W said:

"I've learned many profound lessons about myself."

What's left to learn, she has already spent her college years in deep introspection and navel gazing. 

Perhaps when she returns, she can team up with Janelle and share her cumulative 23 years of wisdom along with Janelle's esoteric yoga teachings.  Janelle can also expound on what a "Rock Star" water is...One can drink it, cook with it, bathe in it and occasionally clean ones' home with it.

LOL, Pudge doesn't even know the meaning of profound.  What a self-absorbed twit.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
20 hours ago, ginger90 said:

5F3078EF-8EBB-438F-B27A-BC33D811E6C4.jpeg

I have a hard time believing this statement is genuine. I suspect that for Mariah, the whole earth-loving, yoga-wellness thing is a trend, not a religion or true belief system. Yay. She's learned some "profound" things about herself--I guess one of those wasn't humility since she's still blathering on about herself. 

Maybe I'm wrong (I'm admittedly biased against her because of her self-important, I'm-so-woke ramblings) but I suspect this experience is just another thing for Mariah to add to her pedestal of self-importance versus living a conscientious, humble existence. 

• Love 20

I just love this thread.  Thank you everyone for being so grounded in reality and calling out this shallow, pretentious self absorbed snowflake for what she is.  She deserves every bit of snark this board can generate.

1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

I have a hard time believing this statement is genuine. I suspect that for Mariah, the whole earth-loving, yoga-wellness thing is a trend, not a religion or true belief system. Yay. She's learned some "profound" things about herself--I guess one of those wasn't humility since she's still blathering on about herself. 

Maybe I'm wrong (I'm admittedly biased against her because of her self-important, I'm-so-woke ramblings) but I suspect this experience is just another thing for Mariah to add to her pedestal of self-importance versus living a conscientious, humble existence. 

No, I definitely don't think you're wrong.  I don't think she would know profundity if it hit her in the face.  Everything for her is just another cool experience to make her feel so trendy and 'woke'.  It's all about getting the audience to worship her, not about her calling attention to transcendence in union with something greater than herself.

I remember when I was an undergrad. I went on a day retreat to upstate New York to a waterfall area with a group of students and our well known metaphysics professor Norris Clarke, S.J.  I had an amazing moment of epiphany realizing with his help the symbolism of God's love that can be found in contemplating a waterfall.  I doubt Mariah will ever be able to appreciate that level of profundity in her own life.  Poor Norry Clarke is rolling in his grave.

3 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Probably not.  Starry-eyed ass kissers just squee with delight at every insipid word she posts.  These are the brain dead people that buy every stupid thing that "influencers" endorse whether they need it or not, whether it works or not, whether it's worth the money or not.  The same cult followers that worship people like the Kartrashians and hang on their every word.

I hate to say it but I agree.  That's why older people like me can't get a job and no one listens to us, while every narcissistic poseur out there has legions of followers.

• Love 9
(edited)

I often feel moved by pure nature and take a lot of photos, but prefer no humans in the pics.  I must admit seeing this picture, I was wondering if there is any Lost Gold of WWII behind the waterfall (I was binge-watching the season last night; the Japanese hid gold behind waterfalls in the Philippines and elsewhere).  

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

You are not wrong.  Everything revolves around this so-woke poseur.  Sickening.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

2 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

See I think she's not really any worse than any other wanna be influencer.  Certainly not better, but not significantly worse.  Rather than blathering on about fashions, or decluttering or other trendy things she's blathering on about her "personal journey."  We all knew those people when we were young (maybe we still do) -  those oh so righteous people who cared more for the earth, animals, women's rights, gay rights, social justice, etc. than the rest of us unevolved humans.  They just didn't have social media to expose it to the entire world.

• Love 6
On 5/9/2019 at 10:02 AM, Tabbygirl521 said:

It always looks to me like both Aspyn and Kody have a slight out-turned eye. I had one myself so I tend to notice and commiserate. (They seem to run in my family; several relatives have also had them. Maybe the Browns have the same issue.) I had mine surgically realigned as a teen, for which I’m very grateful, but mine was more noticeable. Theirs aren’t super obvious IMO. 

I've noticed this same thing with Mykleti.

• Love 2
On 5/9/2019 at 7:53 AM, Kohola3 said:

Are her eyes pointing two different directions?

Quite a few of them have the slightly wonky eyes, runs genetic in this family. Also the cold sores that run rampant in all the Browns. Not the most desirable traits to have to carry.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

See I think she's not really any worse than any other wanna be influencer.  Certainly not better, but not significantly worse.  Rather than blathering on about fashions, or decluttering or other trendy things she's blathering on about her "personal journey."  We all knew those people when we were young (maybe we still do) -  those oh so righteous people who cared more for the earth, animals, women's rights, gay rights, social justice, etc. than the rest of us unevolved humans.  They just didn't have social media to expose it to the entire world.

Here's my two cents.  She blathers on about NOTHING really.   Well, she blathers about herself and her feelings and her whatevers in a very narcissistic way.  She doesn't really try to influence anyone in ANYTHING!  That I have seen anyway...I don't follow her.  

It's fine to be "woke" and to try to influence people.  But you have to have a real message about a real subject matter.  Not just mention yourself and how you feel in general.  She never seems to offer any sort of helpful information (unless it's the promotional material for something she is shilling, which is not the same).  

If she was stating an issue and recommending something it would be different.  If she was passing on these "profound" lessons she has learned, it would be different.  

But she doesn't.  It's really just unwoke, narcissistic blather. 

P.S.  She isn't woke just because she's a lesbian.  Being woke means you are tuned into the world's problems and societies problems and are trying to make a difference and elicit change in the world and society.  Mariah is/does none of those.  

• Love 17
12 hours ago, JenMcSnark said:

It's fine to be "woke" and to try to influence people.  But you have to have a real message about a real subject matter.  Not just mention yourself and how you feel in general.  She never seems to offer any sort of helpful information (unless it's the promotional material for something she is shilling, which is not the same).  

If she was stating an issue and recommending something it would be different.  If she was passing on these "profound" lessons she has learned, it would be different.  

But she doesn't.  It's really just unwoke, narcissistic blather.

The only thing she influences people to do is pay attention to her because, you know, she's so amazing and wonderful.......vomit......🤮

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

Yeah, you're correct there. There are always going to be those folks, some are genuine and some are not. 

I know people who live an earth-loving life. They are authentic in the way they live, it's not just crap they share on social media. Many things they do have thought as to how their choices could affect the environment, or animals. The most admirable thing about a couple of them is that the they are not preachy--if you ask them about something, they'll tell you: "Why is your food wrapped in paper?" "I don't like using plastic as it doesn't decompose and has been shown to harm animals in the ocean (and so on)". 

As for Mariah, I suspect as soon as she gets home, she's going to run to the nearest restaurant and gobble up an expensive brunch. Unless she demonstrates otherwise, she's still just a "woke" narcissist. 

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Yeah, you're correct there. There are always going to be those folks, some are genuine and some are not. 

I know people who live an earth-loving life. They are authentic in the way they live, it's not just crap they share on social media. Many things they do have thought as to how their choices could affect the environment, or animals. The most admirable thing about a couple of them is that the they are not preachy--if you ask them about something, they'll tell you: "Why is your food wrapped in paper?" "I don't like using plastic as it doesn't decompose and has been shown to harm animals in the ocean (and so on)". 

As for Mariah, I suspect as soon as she gets home, she's going to run to the nearest restaurant and gobble up an expensive brunch. Unless she demonstrates otherwise, she's still just a "woke" narcissist. 

Exactly.  Maybe there ARE "influencers" who really care about their causes (at least for this week) but I really think most of them are "Look at me.  I'm SOOOOO socially committed.  Of course I, you know, don't have to have a real job where I must balance my carbon footprint against all the challenges of actually supporting myself."  I think the Kardashians are some of the most egregious examples of this - as rich as they are one of them got push back for hawking one of those diarrhea causing supplements too.  At least most of Mariah's posts aren't actually harmful. 

Once things get hard most of these people will go back to doing the same (or worse) than those of us who aren't "woke" - fake emotional support animals anyone?  And yes, she WILL go eat the expensive brunch!

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

Exactly.  Maybe there ARE "influencers" who really care about their causes (at least for this week) but I really think most of them are "Look at me.  I'm SOOOOO socially committed.  Of course I, you know, don't have to have a real job where I must balance my carbon footprint against all the challenges of actually supporting myself."  I think the Kardashians are some of the most egregious examples of this - as rich as they are one of them got push back for hawking one of those diarrhea causing supplements too.  At least most of Mariah's posts aren't actually harmful. 

Once things get hard most of these people will go back to doing the same (or worse) than those of us who aren't "woke" - fake emotional support animals anyone?  And yes, she WILL go eat the expensive brunch!

I wonder how big Mariah's carbon footprint is now that she's part of the independently wealthy jet set flying around the world to indulge herself in activities that make her look like someone that's trying to save the planet or whatever social justice issues she's purporting to support?  It's certainly bigger than when she was just a nobody in Utah.

• Love 8

Oh, for pete's sake.  STFU you vapid faker.  Go flow somewhere else.

I bet she forgets all of this yoga-babble within weeks of coming home and takes up the next "profound" flavor-of-the-month.

• Love 24
(edited)

You're not a "yoga teacher" until someone actually hires you to teach others (doing yoga all alone and contaminating water sources don't count). Thousands of people attend yoga-teacher classes like this all over the world.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 2
  • Love 11

It just never fails to amaze for someone who’s business will rely on good insta pictures to help generate exposure, she is completely devoid of any skill when composing photos. Her hands are completely cropped out here and there’s way too much floor. It’s a glaringly obvious disservice to the yoga pose she’s trying to portray. If Audrey is talking this picture then she should definitely keep her day job at Lulanoe and avoid pursuing photography. 

• Love 8
49 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Thousands of people attend yoga-teacher classes like this all over the world.

I do yoga weekly and my teacher NEVER spouts this kind of crap.  Never.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
44 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Everyone keeps referring to fake emotional support animals, was Mariah saying their dogs were ESA and theyre not? Thanks.

Mariah and Audge both tried to board a plane a few months ago with their dogs.  Audge's dog seems to be a lab mix and not exactly a lap dog.  Mariah was outraged that they were not permitted to board without certification that they were indeed ESAs.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Mariah and Audge both tried to board a plane a few months ago with their dogs.  Audge's dog seems to be a lab mix and not exactly a lap dog.  Mariah was outraged that they were not permitted to board without certification that they were indeed ESAs.

And Sludge posted on social media how mistreated they were on Southwest Airlines and "it's not their fault that they both have a psychiatric disorders that require them to travel with ESAs".  Imagine that, twin disorders that crop up for the very first time when they want their dogs to fly for free to LV for Christmas.  What a coincidence.

They really got slammed for that to the point where Sludge had to take down her account.

Entitled Twit Twins polishing their grifting skills - only that time it failed. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
(edited)
33 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

And Sludge posted on social media how mistreated they were on Southwest Airlines and "it's not their fault that they both have a psychiatric disorders that require them to travel with ESAs".  Imagine that, twin disorders that crop up for the very first time when they want their dogs to fly for free to LV for Christmas.  What a coincidence.

They really got slammed for that to the point where Sludge had to take down her account.

Entitled Twit Twins polishing their grifting skills - only that time it failed. 

This really locked in the quality of their character of both for me. Not only for maybe making it harder for those who really require this kind of aid, but then attempting to get work-a-day employees in trouble, and perhaps even losing their jobs, for doing their jobs just to save some bucks. 

I guess Mariah needed that money for her upcoming Bali trip.  I wonder if she gets the irony of her actions, lying about their dogs' status while planning a trip to become even more "woke" via yoga, along with learning the principles that are at its foundation. 

Absolutely despicable actions, and they deserved all the blowback they got.

Edited by Rabbit Hutch
Clarity
  • Love 15
4 minutes ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

This really locked in the quality of their character of both for me.

Ditto.  While I have never cared for the Princess, this egregious display of entitlement moved me right into the deep-seated hatred for both of them.

I work with vets that legitimately need ESAs and the selfish and thoughtless fakery caused Southwest to tighten up their process.  The Twit Twins just wanted to save a few bucks in boarding the dogs or shipping them.  No amount of phony "flowing" will redeem her unless she full out confesses to their con and apologizes.  Which will never happen since the world owes them due to their "enlightenment" and "profound deepness".

• Love 10
On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 3:30 PM, DaphneCat said:

The insufferables.

• Love 5
15 hours ago, Sofa Sloth said:

It just never fails to amaze for someone who’s business will rely on good insta pictures to help generate exposure, she is completely devoid of any skill when composing photos. Her hands are completely cropped out here and there’s way too much floor. It’s a glaringly obvious disservice to the yoga pose she’s trying to portray. If Audrey is talking this picture then she should definitely keep her day job at Lulanoe and avoid pursuing photography. 

I agree with with everything you say. As someone who tries to practice yoga, I admire Mariah's yoga skills. Her positions are beautiful.

13 hours ago, Sandy W said:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?  

I just checked United's policy and they require quite a bit of documentation. 

https://www.united.com/ual/en/us/fly/travel/special-needs/disabilities/assistance-animals.html

Southwest has a similar policy which those college grads would've known about HAD THEY READ THE RULES.

• Love 6
(edited)

In my city, I now see signs in two different grocery chains saying there is the potential of a $500 fine for bringing in animals, including esa's and pets, that are not legitimate service animals. 

The other day I was in Trader Joe's and I saw an employee go up to a man who had his dog on a leash in the store. She asked him if the dog was a service dog and he said no, it was his pet. She then told him he would need to remove the dog from the store.

Edited by ChristmasJones
  • Useful 2
  • Love 9

You know, I like dogs and all but the emotional support thing might be getting out of hand. 

I mean if you can't leave your emotional support animal at home for an hour to go to the grocery store... Then you have issues.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
29 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

You know, I like dogs and all but the emotional support thing might be getting out of hand. 

I mean if you can't leave your emotional support animal at home for an hour to go to the grocery store... Then you have issues.

No sign of Mosby in Bali with her.  I wonder how she tolerated the 24 hour flight without ESA.

• LOL 8
  • Love 15
(edited)

Is Pudge with her on this trip?  If not, who is taking all the artful/soulful/woke pics for social media?  Or maybe smartphones have a timer, what do I know.

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)
19 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

I do yoga weekly and my teacher NEVER spouts this kind of crap.  Never.

The good ones don't and they're the ones who have jobs.  I suspect Mariah is attending the class in Bali for herself and the photo ops rather than an interest in teaching students.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 6

Back in my instructor days, I know there was no shortage of newly certified yogis trying to get an audition with the group fitness manager who was VERY selective.  

Also the best yoga instructors are the ones with compassion and caring for their participants.  I just don't see Mariah having the ability to walk around the class correcting form with a light touch.  She's more like one of those entitled instructors who just stay in front of the class showing the moves without being personally involved.  Those peeps don't last long.

• Love 10
9 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

Ditto.  While I have never cared for the Princess, this egregious display of entitlement moved me right into the deep-seated hatred for both of them.

I work with vets that legitimately need ESAs and the selfish and thoughtless fakery caused Southwest to tighten up their process.  The Twit Twins just wanted to save a few bucks in boarding the dogs or shipping them.  No amount of phony "flowing" will redeem her unless she full out confesses to their con and apologizes.  Which will never happen since the world owes them due to their "enlightenment" and "profound deepness".

Well we know where she gets the "never admit or apologize" stance from..... but the irony is Mariah being pissed off at Meri for not admitting her part in the catfish while she won't admit or apologize for the ESA dog scam.

Lying, liars who lie.  🙄

• Love 14